Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

For someone with Type 2 Diabetes, from what I have heard from friends who have it, Sherri should NOT be wearing those 5-6 inch heels. If/ when she gets blisters she is risking infection & amputation.

Those same heels throw her whole body off affecting her hips, she may very well have hip problems. Kelly Ripa did a few years ago & she stated she wouldn't give up the heels but.........she exercises & eats normally/properly. Sherri's up/down weight issues are yet another health factor.

I get staging a house for sale....but seems to me a sloppy job.

At  $1,725,000 I expect better staging.

Get some better rental furniture in there and lose the drapes. Sherri can afford it!! She must have some connections at HGTV since she was on a X-mas special.

Sherri's house looks like  to me what they call "Grandma's house."  Some may like it, but it's not my taste even though I am a grandma.  The house looks too antiseptic.  Should be uncluttered but homey. I know those drapes are expensive but they need to go and anyone who purchases the house would remove them anyway.  I would just go with open windows instead of those.   I doubt her taste  as I saw a picture she posted once when she first moved in.  It looked like her things came from one of those home decorating parties that used to be popular, sconces,  I do love her exterior, expecially the patio and pool area.  But they almost made that look uninviting.  

I think they probably used Sherri's furniture to stage her house which most agents do.  I can't see Sherri paying to have her house professionlly staged.  That can be very expensive.  

I wonder if Sherri is selling her house so quickly at the advice of her attorney to somehow affect the settlement with Sal.  It can't be for financial reasons.  Because if she could afford it before the separation, she can afford it now.  Sal did not contribute financially to the household.  Maybe she know she is leaving The View and wont be able to afford it.

(edited)

I wonder if Sherri is selling her house so quickly at the advice of her attorney to somehow affect the settlement with Sal.  It can't be for financial reasons.

She is listing it ($1,725,000) for less than she paid. So add in the other fees to sell and she is losing money. Probably not a big deal for her but she must really want out.

12/26/2012  Sold   $1,737,500  Public records

Edited by Vinyasa

Sal was an extremely expensive accessory.

All those poker games & trips to Hooters...........some of those games, the stakes are extremely high & Sal does not project that "winner vibe"

• Love 1

Why doesn't he stop posting??

  Retweeted by Sal 

Sex Talk™ @SexTaIk     ·   Jun 5   

A perfect relationship isn’t actually perfect at all, it consists of two people who NEVER give up on each other despite any hurt or pain

Retweeted by Sherri Shepherd

Horny Facts™ @HornyFacts  ·  18h

Boys who grab your face with both hands when they kiss you win at pretty much everything

Now is this a site Sherri should be retweeting from in the midst of custody suits & a divorce, don't want to sound like "Big Brother" but get real Sherri..............

• Love 1

When a man cups your face gently in his hands sounds nicer !! LOL

I hope Tracy Morgan will be ok. A man from New York died, sad.

This brings me to my "It's all about Sherri" entry for the day:

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd     ·   28m   

Please pray for my tv husband @RealTracyMorgan in the hospital fighting for his life. Love you Tracy

And that was posted 1 hr ago.....does she never listen to the news? I'm on the west coast and heard about it early this morning. I'm talking about a quick read or listen to the news. 5/10 minutes. And then she makes it about herself about the shock and his role of being her tv husband. Sigh. He had a permanent spot on 30 Rock - she just appeared occasionally as HIS tv wife. Nitpicky I know - but she really bothers me.

I wish him a full recovery.

• Love 1
Sherri would probably also think "curvy" women are "real" women.  That bugs me!!!!  As far as I know all women are real regardless of body shape and size.

This is where I agree with Sherri.  In the media and in society today, the only "real" and "acceptable" women are tall, thin double zeros.  The term "real women have curves" was supposed to counter that opinion; not to say that women who don't have curves aren't real.  

• Love 1

And that was posted 1 hr ago.....does she never listen to the news? I'm on the west coast and heard about it early this morning. I'm talking about a quick read or listen to the news. 5/10 minutes. And then she makes it about herself about the shock and his role of being her tv husband. Sigh. He had a permanent spot on 30 Rock - she just appeared occasionally as HIS tv wife. Nitpicky I know - but she really bothers me.

I wish him a full recovery.

I strongly doubt Sherri ever listens to News but, we all know she takes her smart phone even to the bathroom, she didn't notice the multitude of tweets starting very early this morning, something is very "off" about this

• Love 1
(edited)

Sal was an extremely expensive accessory.

As are many high-maintenance, stay at home wives:) Reminds of of women who shop and get their hair and nails done, while their husbands work full-time to pay for it all.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1

While Sherri's home looks like the 1980s- it was actually built in 1995! lol

Travel troubles continue as she took a cab home from the airport. She fell asleep, the driver got lost... and so on and so forth...

There must be a airport transportation company she can arrange rides with ahead of time- they would know how to get her home!

(edited)

There must be a airport transportation company she can arrange rides with ahead of time- they would know how to get her home!

But.............then she couldn't whine, complain & create stories for her "act"!!

Actually, Sherri most likely was using a "car service", these "taxi" stories are pure bs.....

Edited by dumbdownus

But.............then she couldn't whine, complain & create stories for her "act"!!

My thoughts exactly when I saw those tweets. It was another episode of "Oh that wacky Sherri".

If wacky = dumb as a rock................

I don't know who in their right mind would fall asleep in a cab. She said nothing to suggest anyone was with her, so there's Sherri asleep in a cab?  Dumb ass.

• Love 2
Oh that wacky Sherri".

Suppose she thinks she'll be another, "Ohhhhh, Lucy!" ??

Sherri's "new look" is so much more appealing than in past months/years.  Is she going for the attorney-suggested working mommy character in her personal life until after all court proceedings?   There are less make-up, fewer wigs, and toned down outfits.  How long will this last?

(edited)

Suppose she thinks she'll be another, "Ohhhhh, Lucy!" ??

Sherri's "new look" is so much more appealing than in past months/years.  Is she going for the attorney-suggested working mommy character in her personal life until after all court proceedings?   There are less make-up, fewer wigs, and toned down outfits.  How long will this last?

And who suggested it? I'll assume her attorney. Surely it wasn't a "hater". Her clothes/wigs may be a bit  different but she sure is getting out and about, minus Jeffrey.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2

I get staging a house for sale....but seems to me a sloppy job. Should be bold flowers around the patio that make a statement, like geraniums....and more of them. Inside there needs to be fun pillows, a set dining table with color...and plants and flowers here and there for a little warmth. Not huge investments for a house that expensive or with her income.

This house was definitely not staged......at least by a professional!   Somebody in that household ....Sherri? her soon-to-be-ex husband? sure liked leather sofas!

Sherri has let it be known on Twitter that she has the dogs LOL! It's a nicely "staged" picture of both dogs on the landing of the stairs in her house. So, she has the dogs, and she hasn't moved out yet.

Jeffrey says Jay-Z curses but he only says nice words.

Mochamoms are great and she's praising here and there and loving her gospel music.

Sherri's life on Twitter.

(edited)

If I were going through a public, complicated divorce that involved the possibility of my children being taken from me by two men who planned on using me as their bank account/child support payments, I'd keep my mouth shut during conversations about marriage, divorce, and keep my opinions to myself. I know that Sherri feels compelled to comment on every topic on the show but maybe her lawyer should be connected to that earpiece she wears during the show to try to mitigate any damage she does to herself.

Edited by maryis1
  • Love 3

Yep, Maryis1, we've seen Whoopi try to enlighten Sherri for as long as she has been on this show--and she continues to try.  Sherri can't seem to take (understand?) good advice...even from someone who has had some similar experiences.  I guess a woman who has had "more abortions than I can count" isn't one who can learn from others or from her own history.

Sherri has let it be known on Twitter that she has the dogs LOL! It's a nicely "staged" picture of both dogs on the landing of the stairs in her house. So, she has the dogs, and she hasn't moved out yet.

Jeffrey says Jay-Z curses but he only says nice words.

Mochamoms are great and she's praising here and there and loving her gospel music.

Sherri's life on Twitter.

Wow, some of those "nice" words are sure offensive to me, and I'm no prude!

Leather coaches seem like a very bad choice when you have several dogs and a young kid living in that home.

• Love 1

Wow, some of those "nice" words are sure offensive to me, and I'm no prude!

Sorry, my original sentence was written very poorly! What I meant to say; Jeffrey remarked that Jay-Z curses. Sherri told him he better not curse. Jeffrey told Sherri, "Mommy does it look like I curse? I say nice words.  Calm down"

It's possible that Sherri is a good mother.  It's possible Sherri could schedule her gigs better and spend more time at home.  It's also possible that Sherri picks the wrong men but also isn't a good wife.  Her former persona (over-religious, lusty, gluttonous, man-hungry) has definitely toned down after a diet and an attorney were involved...but how many men could handle being married to that personality?   Had she chosen her new look (fewer wigs/much less make-up) and demeanor earlier, would her albatross have flown the coop?

• Love 2

I don't think it's Sherri's look, dress, hair, etc., that's as much a problem as her obvious NEED for a huzzbin. She was an easy mark--at least for Sal.  Fico score, my ass. What guy wants to go out with someone who so desperately wants a committment of marriage? 

What guy wants to go out with someone who so desperately wants a commitment of marriage?

A guy who feels he can slip into a marriage to a woman who flaunts her desperation--a schemer hoping to gain fame and FORTUNE without the work...and bringing with him no credentials, sketchy work/romance history, low-low-low FICO score, a mother who admits he's lazy?  A real prize!  Sadly, Sherri seems to have set herself up for this--and bragged a bit too much about their fabulous sex life.  Embarrassing.

• Love 4

So what exactly did Sherri say about marriage and divorce that will probably be used against in her a divorce court?

When the subject came up today on the show, Sherri immediately commented as she most often does. And as we've seen before, when she gets on a roll, she just keeps going on and on and on. She goes on and on and on to make a point that she probably didn't have when she started talking. That is the slippery slope that she should not risk because she starts out her comments in her righteous way and will go to whatever length she needs to, in her own mind, to get her often unclarified thought across. So, I can see her suddenly bringing up her own tenuous situation to try to prove a point. And what she says would most certainly be used against her in court if at all possible.

Today we learned that Halle Berry has to pay child support to her exhusband despite the fact that they have joint custody plus the child's private school tuition and on and on. Her ex has to pay 1/2 the child's health insurance. That is IT. If they get into that discussion today you know she is seething about what Jeff and Sal are doing right now. If she enters into the conversation she is bringing baggage into it that could work to her disadvantage.

I sympathize with her and I am personally opposed to these high dollar child support deals. Halle's ex will get 200,000 a year. I have kids and NONE of them cost 200,000 a year. So basically he will live off her money and be set for years. I personally left a marriage because of a spouse's cheating ways. And I did not ask for or receive child support. I wanted to truly be on my own with my child who I share custody with his father. It worked out very well for me. Maybe that is why I really have a lot of disdain for these men who are more than capable of earning a good living and supporting their children in a manner that matches their incomes etc. My son knows that I did not collect child support and he often tells me (he's an adult now) that it was hard when he was young but he knows I wanted him for him and not for the paycheck. (it's sort of a joke between the two of us). I got over his dad's cheating ways, never confided in my son about the specifics, and lived my life just fine. These two men in Sherri's life can do the same.

• Love 4

"It's so funny" NOT, Sherri always makes everything about her, Tracey Morgan has been in 139 episodes of 30 Rock, Ms Sherri...................11 episodes,

she has no conception of how her BS makes such a fool of herself.

• Love 1

Today we learned that Halle Berry has to pay child support to her exhusband despite the fact that they have joint custody plus the child's private school tuition and on and on. Her ex has to pay 1/2 the child's health insurance. T

Halle Berry wasn't married to the father of her child.  He is getting child support only. Not alimony.

Sal is a different story. Since he and Sherri were married, he is after alimony and child support.

.and bringing with him no credentials, sketchy work/romance history, low-low-low FICO score

Exactly, Former Nun, Sherri had to have known all this even with the short time they dated, but her desperation for that huzzbin' kept her from using what little sense she has. 

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for the conversation she and Star must have had.

• Love 2

Oh yeah Former Nun and Catty Tiger, Sherri let her overwhelming desire to be married be well known.  But Jesus you would think after being married to one man who had already more or less taken her to the cleaners you would have thought she might have been a little more careful this time around.  But no, she married a man who from all appearances didn't have a reliable source of income.  So what does she do?  Makes him her manager.  Which was probably just  Sal's way of making it seem like he was actually doing something.  But for anyone who followed him on Twitter it seems like the only thing he managed was finding his way to the closest Hooters.

Anyone want to place bets on how long it will be before Sherri starts looking for husband #3?  You would think she would have learned her lesson after two but I'm thinking she will try to make it a threepeat.

• Love 3

I agree SusieQ147.  Sherri is on the hunt for another huzzbin/vacum cleaner who will suck her finances dry,  

She REALLY needs to listen to Whoopi about making it on her own--at least for awhile, maybe 1-2 years or longer ideally.

True everyone, there are people (men and women) out there who can smell desperation and take advantage.  Frauds, grifters, conmen(women) users, soul suckers, Sals, etc... A douche bag by any other name.....

However, as we all know, her willful ignorance will supercede any practical action.

• Love 4

Tosia, Sherri really does need to look at Whoopi as an example of how to learn from your marriage mistakes.  But on the other hand Whoopi doesn't define being a happy successful woman as "wife".  IMO Sherri does.  No matter how much money she makes or how much professional success she has if she is without a man I would believe she would think she is a failure.  I'm glad she only has a son and not a daughter.  I would hate to think she would raise a young woman to think that way.

• Love 4

And speaking of Jesus:), susieq147, I wonder how Sherri works that out in her mind with her particular Christian bent.  As recently as earlier this year with the guy accidentally getting in her car, she was "praising Jesus" for Him giving her Sal - her wording could have been a little different - big strong man to come to her rescue.  Now, THAT is embarrassing!

I don't know if she's a good mother or a bad one (wooden spoon threats), but I wouldn't be surprised if she see's it as a role to play and her script is iffy.  I do believe she's a smother though.

As recently as earlier this year with the guy accidentally getting in her car, she was "praising Jesus" for Him giving her Sal - her wording could have been a little different - big strong man to come to her rescue.  Now, THAT is embarrassing!

My recollection is, Sal didn't end up going to her rescue.

I don't care for Bill Rancic but, the first question out of Sherri's mouth about the miscarriage? "Are you going to try again?". So insensitive imo, of course.

(edited)

If Bill and Guiliana's white picket fence was destroyed , she would ask when they were going to fix it. (and I actually have no idea if they have a fence)

It's part of her list of things everyone needs in life

husband, home, dogs, children, picket fence...

Edited by springtime

When the subject came up today on the show, Sherri immediately commented as she most often does. And as we've seen before, when she gets on a roll, she just keeps going on and on and on. She goes on and on and on to make a point that she probably didn't have when she started talking. That is the slippery slope that she should not risk because she starts out her comments in her righteous way and will go to whatever length she needs to, in her own mind, to get her often unclarified thought across. So, I can see her suddenly bringing up her own tenuous situation to try to prove a point. And what she says would most certainly be used against her in court if at all possible.

Today we learned that Halle Berry has to pay child support to her exhusband despite the fact that they have joint custody plus the child's private school tuition and on and on. Her ex has to pay 1/2 the child's health insurance. That is IT. If they get into that discussion today you know she is seething about what Jeff and Sal are doing right now. If she enters into the conversation she is bringing baggage into it that could work to her disadvantage.

I sympathize with her and I am personally opposed to these high dollar child support deals. Halle's ex will get 200,000 a year. I have kids and NONE of them cost 200,000 a year. So basically he will live off her money and be set for years. I personally left a marriage because of a spouse's cheating ways. And I did not ask for or receive child support. I wanted to truly be on my own with my child who I share custody with his father. It worked out very well for me. Maybe that is why I really have a lot of disdain for these men who are more than capable of earning a good living and supporting their children in a manner that matches their incomes etc. My son knows that I did not collect child support and he often tells me (he's an adult now) that it was hard when he was young but he knows I wanted him for him and not for the paycheck. (it's sort of a joke between the two of us). I got over his dad's cheating ways, never confided in my son about the specifics, and lived my life just fine. These two men in Sherri's life can do the same.

I completely agree with you, but what about the women who do the same?

I'm not sure Halle Berry was even married to her ex, not that it makes a difference.

The "high-dollar child support" awards are usually based on the earnings/earning capacity and standard of living provided by the payee.  I know of a young mother in our area who gets $260 monthly for two children.  It's based on her ex's income, her income, and the needs of the kids.  Of course it doesn't cost $200,000 annually to raise a child--but someone started that lavish lifestyle.  It's usually a stunning blow when the rich person's status is changed negatively...stunning for all involved.