Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

Sal really is a pig isn't he?  He doesn't even try to mask the fact that he does absolutely nothing.

As much as I don't like Sherri I truly hope she has an iron clad prenup and one hell of a lawyer.  This worthless sorry excuse of a man shouldn't get a free ride for the rest of his life just because he got lucky and married a desperate woman with a big bank account.

• Love 4

I have no doubt, Medicine Crow - lol.

Saw Sherri's tweet last night when she says she couldn't sleep and has one # that says IthinkJesuswantstotalktome.  Click the instagram and it's a pic of her in jeans, top, wig and heels leaning against the door doing "her" sexy thing.  The reply at the bottom says "If Jesus wants to talk to you put the camera down and be still. He's not a fan, He's your God.

• Love 1

WTF is dressed like that at midnight at home?  Sherri is so full of shit.  She might want to seek professional help with what is clearly an issue with wanting and needing so much attention.  NOTE TO SHERRI:  If you can't sleep, put your pajamas on and climb into bed and close your eyes.  Don't stand in front of  mirror taking selfies.

• Love 5
(edited)

Sherri posted several pictures last night at the Hope for Children gala, according to her, she hosted but she was there for sure, the "hosting" may be yet another delusion..........

Actually, although I hate to report this, she did host.

The View's Sherri Shepherd - who acted as the evening's host - also rocked the metallic trend, opting for a fun black and shiny gold mini, paired with strappy black heels.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2654640/Jessica-Alba-steals-spotlight-elegant-ruby-red-tea-length-frock-childrens-charity-gala.html#ixzz34LfRqEY1

Edited by Medicine Crow

Actually, although I hate to report this, she did host.

The View's Sherri Shepherd - who acted as the evening's host - also rocked the metallic trend, opting for a fun black and shiny gold mini, paired with strappy black heels.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2654640/Jessica-Alba-steals-spotlight-elegant-ruby-red-tea-length-frock-childrens-charity-gala.html#ixzz34LfRqEY1

And on today's show she said she bombed with her jokes. I wonder what ones she used.

The bisexual discussion sure made Sherri look like a dope, imo.

And let's grab the food right out of the guest's hand while we are at it Sherri. And yet again, I must state as a fact and not a guess, Sherri does not have a clue about a diabetic diet, not a clue.

• Love 3
And yet again, I must state as a fact and not a guess, Sherri does not have a clue about a diabetic diet, not a clue

.I'm sorry, but you MUST be wrong about that.   She is an AUTHOR of a book about beating diabetes (even if you don't have it).   You don't mean that someone who doesn't know what they are talking about could actually WRITE A BOOK, do you?   

Sherri is an expert, I tell you, on dabetes, just as much as Jenny M is an expert on healing autism, and Bitsy an expert on celiac disease.   They wrote books so they must be experts, right?  With the three of those EXPERTS, the world will soon be rid of diabetes, autism and celiac.  Just you wait. 

• Love 7

"Jeffrey says Jay-Z curses but he (Jeffrey) only says nice words."

That's called trying to get Jay-Z to take the bait so a twitter war can be started to raise one's visibility. Looks like Jay-Z passed on that one.

I guess this is what Sherri told Sal to go and do: https://twitter.com/SalfromtheD/status/475752322589417472

I wonder who paid for the kite?

I completely agree with you, but what about the women who do the same?

I'm not sure Halle Berry was even married to her ex, not that it makes a difference.

Since I didn't do the same, I have the same attitude toward women who treat ex's like a money pit.

Sherri is an expert, I tell you, on dabetes, just as much as Jenny M is an expert on healing autism, and Bitsy an expert on celiac disease.   They wrote books so they must be experts, right?  With the three of those EXPERTS, the world will soon be rid of diabetes, autism and celiac.  Just you wait.

And sadly there are people who look to those three women for advice.  Unfortunately we live in a time when any celebrity, no matter how much of a nitwit they are, can write a book on any given subject and it will  hit the best seller list.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Sherri wrote a book on marriage.  And I'm sure if she did there would be women who would buy it because a celebrity wrote it.  For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone thinks a celebrity is qualified to be an expert on anything other than acting or music or whatever field the celebrity is in.  So Sherri has diabetes.  I'm sure there are accountants and teachers who also have diabetes and I don't see them being paid to write a book about it.  Sherri now has to wear glasses so are we going to hear her expertise on failing eyesight?  Maybe she will add eyeglass designer to her list of credentials next.

• Love 3

An eyewear line by Sherri, I wouldn't doubt that.

Vision problems are also a complication of diabetes. We can all have vision problems but from what I recall, a diabetic is 40-60% more likely to have them.

The next thing she should do , if she's doing some health related changes, would be to ditch her shoes.

• Love 1
Maybe she will add eyeglass designer to her list of credentials next.

Two great minds, SusieQ147, two great minds.  That's exactly what I thought.  Let's start hearing about those tweets mentioning her new line.  She is enamoured of all the celebrities whom she claims are "brands," or have "empires."   Let's see her move toward that goal!

She was very annoying today.  Poor Amare` had a difficult time trying to "cook" (as in mix a cold side dish), say what he went there to say...and answer Sherri's incessant "professional" interview questions/comments.   Also, the guest host annoyed me.  He was loud and interruptive, but I came to enjoy it because he often over-talked The New Queen of The View.

Sherri wants the baby! Who knows what is true is US Weekly.

Shepherd filed for divorce from her husband of nearly three years on May 2. The mother of 8-year-old son Jeffrey (whom she shares with first husband Jeff Tarpley) also asked for full legal and physical custody of her yet-to-be-born baby in the divorce filing. The baby is due this summer.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/sherri-shepherd-breaks-silence-filing-divorce-cant-beat-163217225-us-weekly.html

(edited)

For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone thinks a celebrity is qualified to be an expert on anything other than acting or music or whatever field the celebrity is in.

...and that's why I automatically tune out most of any guest's appearance.  When they start blathering on as tho they have the answers to all questions in the universe, I'm out.  Yes, they often do some research to back up their acting projects, but that in no way qualifies them to be the be-all and end-all on whatever disease, legal problem, financial situation, etc. they are expounding upon. Geez - even the real experts can't agree on everything.   Why do people put so much faith in a thespian?

Edited by Tunia
  • Love 2

I wonder if there will be a DNA test to prove who "made" the baby in contention in this divorce proceeding.  Sherri seems VERY pro-knife.  What was that continual support this morning about knives not killing as many people (at one time) as a semi-automatic firearm?  Does she carry a knives in her purse and in her car?  Wassup?

(edited)

I'm really hoping that Sherri filing for custody of that poor unborn baby - what a way to come into the world - is a divorce law move, and that he/she is no relation to Sherri.

Edited by CattyTiger
  • Love 2

Scenario:  Sal gets the $60,000 contracted in his prenup.  The baby is not Sherri's biological child and she is not required to pay child support or contact/raise the baby. She agrees, as a kindness, to pay Sal's attorney's fees.   Sal does not look for or find gainful employment for which he's qualified until the $60K is gone.  You continue the story from there....

• Love 1
(edited)

Scenario:  Sal gets the $60,000 contracted in his prenup.  The baby is not Sherri's biological child and she is not required to pay child support or contact/raise the baby. She agrees, as a kindness, to pay Sal's attorney's fees.   Sal does not look for or find gainful employment for which he's qualified until the $60K is gone.  You continue the story from there....

Sal goes back to court alleging that Sherri was a signed partner on the surrogacy and, as such, should be responsible for child support regardless of what has been previously determined.  He also claims that Sherri's agreement to pay his legal expenses has no expiration, so that - in essence - Sherri is paying for Sal to continue to sue her.  Sal's new full-time employment is suing Sherri.

Sherri quits her job at The View and stops her stand-up appearances in order to become a SAHM to defend against her first husband's attempt to have custody of Jeffrey.  Sherri contends that she now has no income, cannot pay child support to Sal, and in turn sues Jeff Tarpley for child support for Jeffrey.

And the story continues...

Edited by Tunia
  • Love 2

A leather dress does not flatter anyone IMO.  I thought the dress she wore to the event she  hosted the night before looked nice.  The leather dress doesn't seem age appropriate.  And I'm Sherri's age so I know what I'm talking about.  I know she likes to accentuate her bust but to me it makes her look like she is going to tip over from being so top heavy.

I have been shot down before for saying this BUT I still believe that Sherri's boobs make her look matronly not sexy. Her whole identity is those boobs but on an almost 50 year old woman they just make her look like a mammy. She looks like a caricature with big boobs instead of big head & combined with the 6 inch heels she is going to take a fall one of these days & truly hurt herself.......

• Love 5

I have been shot down before for saying this BUT I still believe that Sherri's boobs make her look matronly not sexy. Her whole identity is those boobs but on an almost 50 year old woman they just make her look like a mammy

I do not agree with the saying "if you have it flaunt it".  I get that Sherri thinks her huge chest is sexy and blah blah blah but I don't think it looks good.  Especially when she wears skin tight things that make her breasts look even bigger.

She now has that big grin and wrinkled nose in most of her pictures.  Maybe someone convinced her that's cute and spunky

I think Sherri convinced herself she is cute and spunky.  Sorry Sherri but I'm with Lou Grant, I don't like spunk. 

• Love 6

loved the Lou Grant quote!! and what the hell was her "look" today. Does she really think she is gonna be the next "Lucy"??? She looked even more deranged than usual (i know, that is hyperbole).

• Love 2

Sal goes back to court alleging that Sherri was a signed partner on the surrogacy and, as such, should be responsible for child support regardless of what has been previously determined.  He also claims that Sherri's agreement to pay his legal expenses has no expiration, so that - in essence - Sherri is paying for Sal to continue to sue her.  Sal's new full-time employment is suing Sherri.

Sherri quits her job at The View and stops her stand-up appearances in order to become a SAHM to defend against her first husband's attempt to have custody of Jeffrey.  Sherri contends that she now has no income, cannot pay child support to Sal, and in turn sues Jeff Tarpley for child support for Jeffrey.

And the story continues...

When getting married, presumably because a couple truly loves one another and are vowing to be together until death, why would either of them ask the other to agree to pay their legal fees in case of problems? Or agree to pay the other for staying married? I can understand child support and MAYBE limited spousal support for a short time, but it seems to me if you need these other assurances, then you're not really committed enough to promise to spend your life with a partner you love.

I have been shot down before for saying this BUT I still believe that Sherri's boobs make her look matronly not sexy. Her whole identity is those boobs but on an almost 50 year old woman they just make her look like a mammy. She looks like a caricature with big boobs instead of big head & combined with the 6 inch heels she is going to take a fall one of these days & truly hurt herself.......

As someone who is similarly naturally large-chested (albeit not quite Sherri levels), barring a major surgery, I've found you just have to do the best with what you have. If you can learn to appreciate that, all the better . I wouldn't mind having a reduction but it's a serious, major surgery and I'm not willing to undertake that. That said, I also find some of Sherri's wardrobe decisions questionable!

When getting married, presumably because a couple truly loves one another and are vowing to be together until death, why would either of them ask the other to agree to pay their legal fees in case of problems? Or agree to pay the other for staying married? I can understand child support and MAYBE limited spousal support for a short time, but it seems to me if you need these other assurances, then you're not really committed enough to promise to spend your life with a partner you love.

As someone who is similarly naturally large-chested (albeit not quite Sherri levels), barring a major surgery, I've found you just have to do the best with what you have. If you can learn to appreciate that, all the better . I wouldn't mind having a reduction but it's a serious, major surgery and I'm not willing to undertake that. That said, I also find some of Sherri's wardrobe decisions questionable!

I hope you realize @DangerousMinds, that this was just a continuation of the fantasy story created by Former Nun.  It doesn't reflect my actual feelings or predictions regarding Sherri.

• Love 1

Sherri's gems:

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd     ·   1h   

If I appear on a reality show, I'm saying "please not the mouth... my smile is my money! Hit me in my belly-the fat will absorb the blow!"

This one is good, all of a sudden Jenny is included as a best friend?

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd     ·   1h   

Don't know what I'd do if I were having a disagreement w @YNB @JennyMcCarthy @GarcelleB @NiecyNash & one of them slapped me in the mouth 

We can't choose our body type, obviously, and some of us have size imbalances that require some thought and planning. I wear size 12/14 tops and size 10 pants/skirts and I am short-waisted. I would be deliriously happy if my imbalance was reversed because I am envious of women who have curves/hips. The top of Sherri's body is easily 4 sizes larger than the bottom and she also is short-waisted and has a large rib cage. The same color top and bottom does nothing good for her body type. She needs to go darker above the waist and lighter below the waist. She needs to keep patterns of any kind (florals/geometrics/blocking/etc) and bright colors below the waist. If she wants brights above the waist she should do it with necklaces/earrings.  Peplums would be flattering, and a good way to balance her top and bottom. I wish she would look in the mirror and be realistic about what she sees.

• Love 4

Sherri has said in the past that she has a stylist, if so, she either doesn't listen & that is not a new concept for Sherri!! or the stylist needs to be fired....

I would bet Sherri doesn't listen to the stylist.  She has said several times she loves her breasts.  So therefore she insists upon showing them off.  All I got to say is she must have some serious strong bras because at her age there is NO F$#*ing way those puppies aren't sagging.

• Love 3

I have several friends who were well endowed like Sherri BUT....they always dressed appropriately, de emphasizing their endowment and...when back pain, shoulder pain etc became too much they had breast reduction surgery. It is major surgery but the benefits to health out weigh the risks...

• Love 1

I would imagine that Sherry signed a lot of papers to do the surrogacy route. And a lot of those papers were big fat checks from HER bank account. Public records show that the guy earned a whopping 30K in the two years before he married Sherri and of that, almost one-third of it was unemployment.

• Love 3

Public records show that the guy earned a whopping 30K in the two years before he married Sherri and of that, almost one-third of it was unemployment.

Wow.  I'm recalling the anouncement of Sherri's engagement on The View, when BW asked it Sal could take care of Sherri.  I thought it was rather old-fashioned, the idea that a man's role is to financially support his wife.  But maybe BW knew that the guy was marginally employed and was hinting about it with that comment.

Reminds me also of Sherri saying if you meet a man, check his FICO score.  Maybe she didn't realize you ALSO need to know if the guy has a job!

It makes me angry that someone as stupid as Sherri gets paid for sharing her fucking Views.

My opinion is that Sherri should give up all rights to the surrogate's baby, legally and financially, due to the divorce. 

It's not in the baby's best interests to be born with a "mom" and "dad' already at odds relationally, romantically, legally and financially.  Let Sal raise the child alone, and not with Sherri's money. Sal used that surrogate pregnancy to seal the deal with a life time of money/support from Sherri. Why is this obvious to us and not Sherri or her "wonderful" friends?  Sherri could say it would be too painful and confusing to raise a child this way. Maybe some other parents could welcome this child into a loving family.

I doubt this will happen, cuz Sherri will not want to walk away from the baby, despite the mess that puts it in, innocently.  Seriously, I hope there is a judge who can decide for the baby.

• Love 3
(edited)

I have never been in the situation, I wonder if there is an "out" for the surrogate? Can she say, "never mind, you people are a mess", and keep the baby?

The awful wig Sherri's wearing is from her wig line, surprise! It looks like cheap crap, imo.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think after Sherri's first husband got such a nice financial deal after their divorce she probably had it in her head that a man would never take her again.  So she talked a good game about a man needing good credit and yadda yadda yadda.  But Sherri being Sherri and so desperate for a husband married Sal because he was a man and was the only man wanting to marry her.  We know there was some sort of prenup because Sal is wanting to invalidate it.  So Sherri wasn't so completely blinded by love.

And as far as the baby goes, Sherri might be emotionally invested in him already.  It's easy to say to walk away if she isn't the biological mother but we don't know if she is or isn't.  IMO Sal doesn't want custody of that child. He is just using it as a bargaining chip to walk away with more money.

Edited by susieq147
  • Love 4
(edited)

Sherri looks completely idiotic when she flashes the shit-eating smile for every occasion.  At the end of today's show, they played a YouTube clip about Fathers & there's Sherri flashing the smile on & off (like a caution signal) while the tears are running down her face.  I realize she may have a lot of suppressed feelings, but someone should tell her that she looks totally psychotic.

Edited by Medicine Crow
  • Love 4

LOL LOL My ears thought they were hearing things on yesterday's show when Sherri kept saying:' I'm a block head over & over, yes, you are I shouted at the TV :) :) BUT........she was talking about Jenny's man Donnie & the New Kids on the Block!!!

• Love 2