Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

(edited)
45 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I’m right and you are wrong. Fine was paid in February. Ladies Retreat was in march. 

My point was that she collected early retreat money to pay her fines in February. We're both talking about the same thing. 👍

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 15
(edited)
7 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Seems Mama has joined the unsafe rod drivers being ticketed.

Homes county where Tim's house is located

Dec 2023 Speeding 60 in a 45 zone in dec. fine $137 - 2 points

02/05/2024 what appears to be another tictet for 67 in a 45

02/21/2024 FAILED TO APPEAR. OHIO OPERATOR'S LICENSE TO BE FORFEITED

Then she paid up $194

no idea if she actually lost her license.

Her entire Plexus paycheck for the month went straight to the DMV. I'd say something about her poor kids, but she wouldn't have spent the money on them anyway. 

Oh, maybe it was retreat cash instead of Plexus pay. Stuff about the kids still goes. 

Edited by BradandJanet
Updated post
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Her entire Plexus paycheck for the month went straight to the DMV. I'd say something about her poor kids, but she wouldn't have spent the money on them anyway. 

And their auto insurance policy bill  went way up . I wonder how many of the kidults are included in that policy? Young men are the most expensive to insure. I’m sure she makes Timothy pay for his own. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Timothy should be paying his own insurance.  He bought a house, lives at that house, and he’s engaged.   

I find it annoying that  a supposed law abiding “good Christian” ( add any adjectives she’s used to describe her family) woman is driving 15 miles over the speed limit, gets caught and then drives 22 miles over the speed limit two months later.   That’s dangerous to her, anyone in the car and anyone around. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 7
10 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Then she paid up $194

OMG, I would love to see body cam footage of Jill getting pulled over. Did she cry?  Invoke Jesus’ name?  Ask the cop which Bible he reads?

• Like 5
  • LOL 16

I bet their auto insurance premiums are going to jump up because (1) Dave ran a stop sign, causing a collision that totalled the other vehicle, and (2) Mahmo has piled up two speeding tix in a short time. Also, they already have some licensed drivers in the household who are males under age 25, which as any parent of teenaged boys can attest, are not cheap to have on your insurance. I assume they carry the minimum insurance to comply with the law but even that wouldn't be cheap, and certainly not with the latest incidents on their record when it's time to renew. 

• Like 22
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

I bet their auto insurance premiums are going to jump up because (1) Dave ran a stop sign, causing a collision that totalled the other vehicle, and (2) Mahmo has piled up two speeding tix in a short time. Also, they already have some licensed drivers in the household who are males under age 25, which as any parent of teenaged boys can attest, are not cheap to have on your insurance. I assume they carry the minimum insurance to comply with the law but even that wouldn't be cheap, and certainly not with the latest incidents on their record when it's time to renew. 

They’ll probably kick Phil and Sam off the family plan when it’s time to renew. They’re working and can pay for their own. 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, AstridM said:

They’ll probably kick Phil and Sam off the family plan when it’s time to renew. They’re working and can pay for their own. 

I would bet on Timothy and Phillip have always had to pay for the insurance on the vehicles that were bought by, bought for, or grifted for them.

Samuel owns no vehicle even though he has landed an excellent job. Gabriel turns 18 next month and they will need him to drive a car to follow the RV on the road since Jill has said Samuel will no longer travel with the family circus.

Samuel's excellent job is probably working with Jonathan and possibly Phillip if he went back to his previous job with Jonathan as his supervisor. So maybe carpooling while saving for the "burden of having a wife".

Since Nurie (and Kaylee's) accident we have never heard a peep about Kaylee or Renee getting a license or driving. Though both are registered to vote so probably have a license for ID, but maybe don't drive. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 9
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Since Nurie (and Kaylee's) accident we have never heard a peep about Kaylee or Renee getting a license or driving. Though both are registered to vote so probably have a license for ID, but maybe don't drive.

Honestly based on their history, none of them should drive.   Which would have the added bonus of ending their grift tours.   The ears of parishioners everywhere rejoice.

• Like 9
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 4
On 4/21/2024 at 7:39 AM, crazy8s said:

Then she paid up $194

What is wrong with these people and driving??  Jesus.  This family has shown they are a menace on the road.  Take it as a sign folks.  God doesn't want you driving.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I would bet on Timothy and Phillip have always had to pay for the insurance on the vehicles that were bought by, bought for, or grifted for them.

Samuel owns no vehicle even though he has landed an excellent job. Gabriel turns 18 next month and they will need him to drive a car to follow the RV on the road since Jill has said Samuel will no longer travel with the family circus.

Samuel's excellent job is probably working with Jonathan and possibly Phillip if he went back to his previous job with Jonathan as his supervisor. So maybe carpooling while saving for the "burden of having a wife".

Since Nurie (and Kaylee's) accident we have never heard a peep about Kaylee or Renee getting a license or driving. Though both are registered to vote so probably have a license for ID, but maybe don't drive. 🤷‍♀️

I seem to remember hearing about Kaylee driving somewhere in the past few months. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

I seem to remember hearing about Kaylee driving somewhere in the past few months. 

And I think I remember Nurie driving Jill to the grocery store on vacation some where.

• Like 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

And I think I remember Nurie driving Jill to the grocery store on vacation some where.

Nurie certainly drives since jill had to make a gushing post about the car Nathan bought for Nurie right after they were married.

No such post of Jonathan buying one for Kaylee. Not that he hasn't, I just don't recall Jill posting about it.

Kaylee and Renee may drive and we just don't hear about it. Phillip only got his license right before he started at bible college 1 and Jill was trying to grift a car for him to get to school everyday.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 7

I remember Jill saying Kaylee was driving a few months ago when she claimed that ALL of their vehicles were out of commission at the same time. They broke down by the side of the road somewhere and Kaylee had to drive to pick some of them up. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, AstridM said:

I remember Jill saying Kaylee was driving a few months ago when she claimed that ALL of their vehicles were out of commission at the same time. They broke down by the side of the road somewhere and Kaylee had to drive to pick some of them up. 

In this family, that does not guarantee that she has a license or insurance.  Or that she knows how to drive a truck.

• Like 12
1 minute ago, CalicoKitty said:

In this family, that does not guarantee that she has a license or insurance.  Or that she knows how to drive a truck.

You’re absolutely right. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, MamaMax said:

hey how do we know there was an accident w a baby not in a car seat? 

It was Nurthan when Nemo was an infant. Not sure how we first found it, but someone posted the police report or ticket Nathan received.

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

It was Nurthan when Nemo was an infant. Not sure how we first found it, but someone posted the police report or ticket Nathan received.

Yep, I believe Jill posted something about Jesus protecting them in the crash and someone 'round these parts went and found the police report and discovered that, aside from the traffic violation, they were cited for not having baby Nemo in a car seat.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 6
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, InjuryJohnny said:

Jill doesn't drive because she can't put her phone down long enough to do so. 

It's just very difficult to both steer a huge wobbly rust-bucket full of waifs down the Ohio Turnpike at 90 in a 70 zone, and also manage to shoot majestic panoramic videos of those neat "You Are Now Entering..." state signs, along with stunning views of....other parts of the turnpike, I guess.

• LOL 18
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It's just very difficult to both steer a huge wobbly rust-bucket full of waifs down the Ohio Turnpike at 90 in a 70 zone, and also manage to shoot majestic panoramic videos of those neat "You Are Now Entering..." state signs, along with stunning views of....other parts of the turnpike, I guess.

Along with her finger in frame, pointing out everything we can already see in the shot.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13

Jill's been reading the forum again.   

4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

majestic panoramic videos of those neat "You Are Now Entering..." state signs,

Hubby likes me to take those shots (he's driving).   We drive to Michigan along the PA and Ohio turnpike so much I just stopped.   I mean how many "welcome to Pennsylvania" and "Welcome to Ohio" pictures do you need?    My finger is not the shot pointing at the sign.

• LOL 14
35 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Sweet baby Jesus, Jill is doing yet ANOTHER Plexus reset next week. If it worked, why does she have to do it every. damn. month? 

Save your money and FEED YOUR KIDS. 

Jill's go to bible verse for reflection during her many resets.

Philemon 1:20

"Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord."

While she sings that traditional old hymn "Blest be the Man Whose Bowels Move"

😂

• LOL 15
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jill’s latest:

429DD71A-A115-45E3-ABD2-D332FD30B46D.jpeg

She feeds her kids?

39 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Sweet baby Jesus, Jill is doing yet ANOTHER Plexus reset next week. If it worked, why does she have to do it every. damn. month? 

Save your money and FEED YOUR KIDS. 

Every month? Seems more like every two weeks. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

When they start revoking all the Rods' licenses Jill is going to need to steal a grocery cart to pull her kids to church behind her electric bike.

• LOL 19

Guess feeding the parents is getting pricy, even Jill noticed.

Maybe Jill needs a green house to grow her garden year round and she needs to get some chickens. She has the land and plenty of kids to use for labor.

Jill probably spends $20 a week for food for her kids.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

When they start revoking all the Rods' licenses Jill is going to need to steal a grocery cart to pull her kids to church behind her electric bike.

Or they just ignore the fact and drive anyway.  After all, it is just to church.  Surely no one would want them miss church.

• Like 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Whoever is working in the Plexus labs inventing those pink concoctions must be making a fortune.  I am convinced that normal Plexus usage is designed to make its users gain weight somehow, and the rah-team-go Zoom meetings are to convince them that if they are gaining weight/feel gross on normal Plexus, then they must be doing something wrong and need to re-set.  Janelle and Christine Brown from Sister Wives used to also frequently talk about their Plexus re-sets.  If it works as good as it's supposed to, why would anyone need a "re-set?"  It's all marketing BS to get more money out of these people, and it's actually kind of sad.

Also, wow - Nathan KELLER got one of the bestest Mahmo birthday tributes that I can recall in quite some time!  I guess all that picking up the Olive Garden check really counted for something, right?  Congrats on becoming ONE OF US!

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 6
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jill was busted both times in Holmes County (where Tim lives). The barndo and church are in Wayne County.

Heidi asked the cops to be on the lookout to keep Jill from Jillifying Heidi's future home?

• LOL 21
11 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Heidi asked the cops to be on the lookout to keep Jill from Jillifying Heidi's future home?

Or maybe Jill was rushing to get to Tim's house before Heidi had a chance to decorate it in a tasteful way. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
(edited)
25 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

what in the world is a plexus re-set?

$249.99 for regular customers (I can't believe I Googled it - I'd better not start getting pop-up ads to join someone's downline now)....😳

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 13

Yeah--reset it by telling your body you're starving so those of us with thrifty metabolisms will "reset" to burn fewer calories and thus gain weight on less food.  Definitely a racket.

• Like 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

500 calories a day for 3 days starvation diet to supposedly "reset" your metabolism. Okay ..

Weird, I could do that without plexus. It’s free!

• Like 9
  • LOL 7