Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

How about taking Sophia to the dentist??? Oh that’s right, because she is the forgotten child! Fuck you Jill 

IMG_7689.jpeg

Lol nothing says hot date like going out to eat at what look to be an Applebees 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_7690.jpeg

I see they follow the rule of It's Godly to Sit on the Same Side of the Table

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

How about taking Sophia to the dentist??? Oh that’s right, because she is the forgotten child! Fuck you Jill 

IMG_7689.jpeg

I'm glad Jill thought to take away Janessa's dirty sucking rag while at the dentist's office. Fortunately, the poor child still had her thumb to comfort her since Jill probably can't manage to say much more to her than a shrill "look at the camera!" 

Jill is wearing what may be her most god-awful baseball bonnet ever, and that is a high bar to clear. She is the queen of tacky. 

• Like 20

Jill stated in the video she had taken the 3 younger girls to the dentist. Whether Sadie and Sofia actually had their teeth cleaned, or were just dragged along, we don't know since only "baby Janessa" had pics shown.

Search of Jill's fb posts about dentists brings up only 3 posts.

2017 in WV -Jill took the "10 older children" to get their teeth cleaned and Jill got a cavity filled. She named the dentist, so a SEVERE discount or freebie most likely.

The Sam, Renee and Kaylee girl's wisdom teeth removal videos where Jill films them when they a loopy from anesthesia.

Baby Janessa, almost 6, first dentist visit.

The 3 older girls, and now Tessie, have certainly had braces. Sammer had the imitation invisalign, which Jill claimed if you used their name as a referral they got some amount of credit.

• Like 1
  • Useful 7
(edited)

I hope for “baby” Janessa’s sake, they didn’t find a mouthful of cavities that now need filling.  With the poor nutrition they receive, and what I’m guessing aren’t great brushing habits, their teeth are probably a mess.  Janessa should have had her first dentist appt quite a few years ago.

Edited by Tigregirl
Hit reply too soon
  • Like 9
  • Sad 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I know opinions vary, but one of my grandsons turned 1 in October and has had his first dental appointment already. 

I don't know when my son first went but it was before 6. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I know opinions vary, but one of my grandsons turned 1 in October and has had his first dental appointment already. 

My oldest is now in his 40s.  I don’t remember exactly,  but I am sure that he went to the dentist by age 3.  Even back then it was recommended. I  worked for a company that had group dental.  Things like that were why I did work for them. Jill and David probably just have Medishare. 

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

IMG_7689.jpeg

Lol nothing says hot date like going out to eat at what look to be an Applebees 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_7690.jpeg

Just had to get one misplaced comma in.  Jill must read here.  Only two commas in the whole post.  The sentences are shorter, too.  Jill must have taken a lot of care when she wrote this one.

• Like 12
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Right? A FIRST dental appointment at age 6????

1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jill needs a lesson on the difference between well and good. She misuses the latter all. the. time.

Exactly my thoughts upon reading it. She’ll never learn. Nor will any of her kids 🥲.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jill stated in the video she had taken the 3 younger girls to the dentist. Whether Sadie and Sofia actually had their teeth cleaned, or were just dragged along, we don't know since only "baby Janessa" had pics shown.

Search of Jill's fb posts about dentists brings up only 3 posts.

2017 in WV -Jill took the "10 older children" to get their teeth cleaned and Jill got a cavity filled. She named the dentist, so a SEVERE discount or freebie most likely.

The Sam, Renee and Kaylee girl's wisdom teeth removal videos where Jill films them when they a loopy from anesthesia.

Baby Janessa, almost 6, first dentist visit.

The 3 older girls, and now Tessie, have certainly had braces. Sammer had the imitation invisalign, which Jill claimed if you used their name as a referral they got some amount of credit.

Dragging Sadie and Sofia to the dentist and not having their teeth checked and cleaned is a sad thought, but something Jill is capable of doing.  

Sammer's fake Invisalign had a do-it-yourself fitting. He made an impression from a kit and sent it in. I guess the credit wasn't enough because Jill hasn't used the product on any other Rodlet. She must have found a griftable dentist for Tessie's braces. 

9 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Are plexus trips paid fur except for travel to ?  Or is it like luluroe and you still gotta pay for everything ??

I think it depends on your rank and performance. Jill is still a metal, not a simulated gemstone. At the least, she and Hunk would have to cover their expenses to get to the DR and back. 

I'm still going to place a meager bet on Jill and Hunk's making it to Punta Cana by flying from Florida. Nurie will be glad to host the rest of the family so her hard-working parents get the nice trip they deserve. Nathan may have different thoughts, but who's going to ask him? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Wow. My first dental appointment was when I was 8!! My parents were older (than the norm. Obviously older than me.) and had dentures so I guess it slipped their minds that “real” teeth need to be monitored. 
Fortunately, mine were cavity free and straight. 

• Like 8

My boys went for their first dental visit when their first tooth appeared. My dentist told me to bring them in so he could get them used to being there; just looked inside, wanted to get the boys comfortable with this. He didn't charge me for these appointments. When they were 3, then they were "official" patients. He was a good dentist in Winter Park, FL.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

6 is awfully old for a first visit.   If they are on medicaid, it covers dental for kids.   Because we figured out not taking care of teeth leads to a lot of other issues.

Not gonna dunk on Kaylee and Jonathan for going to Applebees.  They are young, don't have a lot of money (because Jill takes it all).   If it was time out for the two of them without the baby and Jill and DBD crashing it, I hope they had fun.

• Like 18
(edited)
33 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

6 is awfully old for a first visit.   If they are on medicaid, it covers dental for kids.   Because we figured out not taking care of teeth leads to a lot of other issues.

Most likely there are also dental schools near them, or on the usual grift tour stops, where they could get teeth cleaning pretty cheap.

At the one near us a cleaning is $5 for children under 6 and $10 for 6-12.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, Teriacky said:

Wow. My first dental appointment was when I was 8!! My parents were older (than the norm. Obviously older than me.) and had dentures so I guess it slipped their minds that “real” teeth need to be monitored. 
Fortunately, mine were cavity free and straight. 

My sister in law had a similar experience growing up

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wonder if poor Sofia actually saw a dentist. I'd love to know what they had to say about her long missing teeth?

Though they would need to know how long the teeth were missing which they might not figure out if this is the first time the practice is seeing the patient.  Especially since I figure Jill is too cheap to allow for diagnostic tools like xrays that might show what is happening below the gum line.  

If they were to ask when the baby teeth came out and were given just a month, they probably wouldn't even think to ask the year that goes with that month because a sane parent would actually be asking why the teeth haven't come in for so long without needing to be interrogated. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
17 minutes ago, peppergal said:

Though they would need to know how long the teeth were missing which they might not figure out if this is the first time the practice is seeing the patient.  Especially since I figure Jill is too cheap to allow for diagnostic tools like xrays that might show what is happening below the gum line.  

If they were to ask when the baby teeth came out and were given just a month, they probably wouldn't even think to ask the year that goes with that month because a sane parent would actually be asking why the teeth haven't come in for so long without needing to be interrogated. 

And does Jill even realize how long it's been? There are pictures from last February in which her teeth are missing. In previous pics at Christmas 2022, she had her teeth, so yeah, it's been about a year.

• Useful 4

The dentist could probably feel the new teeth just at the bottom of the gum, assuming they've made it that far. 

My upper teeth got out of alignment when I had a baby tooth pulled and no spacer was used. The other teeth just drifted into the open space. When the permanent tooth finally came in, there was no room for it and it had to be pulled. I had braces as a teenager, but my front teeth are off a bit. Granted, this happened a very long time ago. I hope Sofia fares better with her unfilled spaces. 

• Like 8

Okay, are they wearing actual bathing suits under all of those clothes? If not, with the way fabric balloons and bunches in water, Renee (?) could give someone a much bigger eyeful than she would in a one-piece. 

• LOL 8
40 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

Okay, are they wearing actual bathing suits under all of those clothes? If not, with the way fabric balloons and bunches in water, Renee (?) could give someone a much bigger eyeful than she would in a one-piece. 

Lol.

I think she's wearing knee length leggings.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Jill also posted video of babysitting "good" baby Gideon for the Hill's date night.

The videos on fb - the map was so loud on whatever Jill and Janessa were watching. It had music with a beat from satan!! Janessa was staring at the map/TV.

Guy heard from whatever show "I am so stupid, so stupid."

Female "just relax"

guy "ok I need to call my friend"

definitely not the Waltons the Andy Griffith show.

• Thanks 2
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Which daughters are in the pool photo with Jill, and where did they go for their filter-clogging romp? Is this a hotel? The place looks empty except for the Rodriguii.  

ETA: Who's taking the pictures? Why are they jumping up and down on a slippery surface? (Never mind about the last question.) 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • LOL 7

Where were they swimming that allowed them to swim in street clothes?  My guess is they snuck into a hotel's pool and no one knew they were there.  No gym that had a pool would allow that.

Regarding the Plexus trip, I'm looking forward to her excuse for not going.  Satan must be warming his green bean cans to keep her from going.  I am amused at how she posted so many times to prove to all the haters that she totally did earn a place on the trip.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

Where were they swimming that allowed them to swim in street clothes?  My guess is they snuck into a hotel's pool and no one knew they were there.  No gym that had a pool would allow that.

Regarding the Plexus trip, I'm looking forward to her excuse for not going.  Satan must be warming his green bean cans to keep her from going.  I am amused at how she posted so many times to prove to all the haters that she totally did earn a place on the trip.

I forgot...what's the deal with Jill and green bean cans?

• LOL 4
Just now, xwordfanatik said:

I forgot...what's the deal with Jill and green bean cans?

David and Nurie were away in Africa. Jill attempted to open a can of green beans and cut herself. She blamed it on the Devil. There's a great blog post about it somewhere. 😂

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

I think they are wearing modest swim clothes which look a lot like tops, skirts and shorts but are made out of nylon, Lycra, or polyester. I have a top and long shorts that I wear instead of a bathing suit.

I don't believe Jill's Plexus gym post.

Jill wouldn't be a member of any normal gym. Gyms cost money. And think of the immodest clothing she would see. Could she even go without Hunk? That would be another membership. 

I think she and the girls let themselves into a hotel gym and pool and used it once. Somehow, Jill decided that counts as a gym visit three times a week. However, if Plexus Active inspired her to do some of the housework instead of making her kids do it all, she'd get a workout. 

How naive does Jill think her Plexus audience is? That's a rhetorical question, I guess. Is Kaylee going to post about her gym workouts too? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 9

I have to snort at the thought of Jill, holding a bottle of Plexus Active, driving to a gym three times a week for a sweaty workout in her tight, ankle-length, polyester skirt, white cowgirl boots, pink Maine sweat blouse, and the bejeweled "LOVE" baseball bonnet. 

Now, she'll have to find a gym that will let her stand on a treadmill and pose for a photo, just to show us it's TRUE. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 18
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I have it bookmarked - classic Jill. the physical attacks of satan and sweetly grunting hubby in the same post🤣

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/back-africa-rodrigues-baby-13-utero-stroke-travels-florida/

I am a clutz that has cut myself a lot with cans and I can’t figure out I’m how that could happen bad enough to need stitches.   And why that would be the work of satan?

and I don’t remember anything biblical about having to smile. ALL THE TIME. 

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I am a clutz that has cut myself a lot with cans and I can’t figure out I’m how that could happen bad enough to need stitches.   And why that would be the work of satan?

My vehicle has been stuck in the snow a few times and I certainly have never thought it was a work of satan.  But by attacks of satan, Jill's van gets stuck in the snow not once, but twice. Same van that presumably made it through a blizzard or whatever to rush the amish neighbor to the hospital. 😂

What I like most about that long blog post from Jill is how quickly the narrative changes from David and Nurie's white savior missioncation and became all about Jill.

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Isn't there some connection between canned veggies and some middle earth devil?

well maybe not veggies, but there is the deviled ham in cans so....😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 9