Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, katycat74 said:

She's just posted a video of her making one of her disgusting Plexus drinks. It truly looks horrible. Chunky slop..she drank it with a smile, though!🤮

It was truly disgusting. My breakfast smoothie was green because of the spinach in it, also had a banana and almond milk. The only powder in it is the PB2 because I'm tired of cleaning sticky peanut butter off my blender.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, irisheyes said:

Yeah, if the Rods get Covid, she won’t admit it. It’ll just be a “winter cold” while they continue on their merry way infecting everyone they see. 

Even if it is a cold( which is possible) it would never occur to them to keep their germy self at home. No one wants to be sick. 

• Love 20
11 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Even if it is a cold( which is possible) it would never occur to them to keep their germy self at home. No one wants to be sick. 

My co-worker that came in sick on Monday might just have a cold, but she was asked/told to go home. I don't know if she will get tested but we are told to stay home if we feel sick. She might just have a cold.

We have so many people out with covid. As of next week, we have to prove our vaccination status or get weekly testing. 

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I am not new here, but for the life of me, I can't remember what GWE stands for. Refresh my memory, please!

"Gut With Ears." 

Ya know, that guy doesn't look at all healthy in the photos JillR posts. It's not just being overweight, it's more. I wonder if he ever has physical exams, blood work, etc. Well, in fact I doubt he does. OTOH I'm not a doctor, my opinion is just my opinion, and for all I know he'll live to a ripe old age. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Did she just not...mix it enough? Or is that common when you put powdered stuff into a smoothie maker?

(I just put fruit, milk and yogurt when I make smoothies...I've never put any powdered anything in so I don't know.)

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Did she just not...mix it enough? Or is that common when you put powdered stuff into a smoothie maker?

(I just put fruit, milk and yogurt when I make smoothies...I've never put any powdered anything in so I don't know.)

I would add some wheat germ and it could get clumpy. You really need to mix it well. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

She put the water and ice in first, then she added various powders. Perhaps if she did the the reverse, or stirred it first,  would have come out better. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

She will use this opportunity to either try to grift a new blender or get one of her poor kids to buy one as a gift to the Best Momma Ever. Which begs the question, why aren’t your magic plexus sales enough to buy yourself a blender, Jill?

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

She will use this opportunity to either try to grift a new blender or get one of her poor kids to buy one as a gift to the Best Momma Ever. Which begs the question, why aren’t your magic plexus sales enough to buy yourself a blender, Jill?

Making Jill look competent is asking too much from a single kitchen appliance. She's hopeless. 

• LOL 22
12 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I think she got that blender for free from plexus 

• Love 1

i think I now understand how best hubby ever tolerates jilly, the noise cancelling headphones. maybe he just puts those on when she drones on and on. I wish there kids each had a set of those to block jill's noise, she's probably louder than the printing machinery.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

Jill is about to burst the seams of that blue jacket. Has she given up on Plexus Slim? 

Isn't this the "Amish-friendly" theater where David usually gets pulled up on stage to pretend to be a ventriloquist's dummy? 

I think there are a few stock shots of David working that Jill recycles periodically.  I'm sure he finds more joy sitting in his recliner drinking hummingbird food and staring at the wall map television. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Comments for David working post.

8D10BA3E-1C8C-4A1F-B1FB-17B7C7F50261.jpeg

A46CC06D-5A35-4A98-A0C9-86ACC559F79E.jpeg

Along with many other things, these comments really lessen any confidence I have left in human beings.

4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Notice that Jill ignored the query from the co-op. Don't they know that GWE doesn't really work? 😇

Better for them not to visit what’s likely to be virus infested home!

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Looking like a Russian babushka 😂

0DDF83E6-7D3D-4AD7-84BD-DF34A1EE30AE.jpeg

27868B1B-895A-4BB6-9713-39F788A28F1D.jpeg

She is disgusting and her posts encouraging others to take scammy vitamins and shakes instead of taking proper public health precautions during a deadly global pandemic are harmful.

• Love 20
58 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

She is disgusting and her posts encouraging others to take scammy vitamins and shakes instead of taking proper public health precautions during a deadly global pandemic are harmful.

Hey Jill!  How 'bout taking the REAL vitamins, C, D, A, B, B+ and stop with the powders.. Your family may look healthier.  Just an idea.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m curious why the Rodrigues family doesn’t have their own forum. 

I come over looking for Bates or Dugger talk and it’s always about Rodriguez!

Because they don’t have their own TV show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10