Type keyword(s) to search

Like Sand Through an Hourglass: Behind the Scenes of DOOL

Message added by Door County Cherry

The Behind The Scenes thread is not a spoiler thread.  So spoilers, including casting information, do not belong in here.  The "behind the scenes" information specifically related to casting should go in either the spoiler thread or the Salem International thread which discusses. departures and arrivals thread. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Not sure why people here are surprised. I don't entirely buy it at face value when a celeb claims to be for the politics that benefit the little guy when in reality it doesn't benefit them personally it's just something that makes them relatable. In private they probably support the President that helps their pocketbook.

Remember these people are actors at the end of the day.

I can understand about personal financial benefits (I hate it, but understand it). What galls me is the “keep grabbing my p*ssy because you’re paying me enough, no, not *you*, I’m going after *you* because that was the old price to keep my job. And why should I care about anyone else experiencing the grabbing?”.

ETA. In thinking about it more, the logic is clear even if it’s not to my liking.

It’s disappointing, internalized misogyny or not.

Edited by Desperado
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Look, just because I publicly endorse a man who BRAGS that he can sexually assault women and face absolutely no consequences doesn't mean that I don't think women deserve to work in an environment free from the threat of sexual assault.  I mean, he didn't actually assault ME so I guess it's ok that he brags about doing it to OTHER women, as long as I feel I got some financial benefit  from some other thing he did.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
41 minutes ago, boes said:

Now I'm thrilled she's going to be gone and I never want to see her face anywhere, ever again.

In her defense, maybe she thought the women being assaulted weren't at WORK.   Apparently, it's different if they're just out and about in the world.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
37 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Wow her being a Trump fan after everything I was not expecting. 

Noooooooo!  She is?!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Totally here for the resulting chaos with a big bowl of popcorn. I wish she was still on the show so we can find out who people really are.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

AZ did seem to show that she cared for the little guy when she had supported the strike led by California’s lowest paid public school workers and teachers few years ago. She should know better that rich and powerful figures look down upon the little guys. Little guys like herself and many others are often subject to discriminatory practices and victimization at workplaces as well. If AZ truly believes she is in the middle in terms of politics and that both sides are corrupted and hypocritical (which is true, Epstein List, Gaza situation etc.) then she could remain neutral without choosing either Camp R or D. This is not a hard thing to do, is it?

Edited by Sunrain
  • Like 3
40 minutes ago, Sunrain said:

AZ did seem to show that she cared for the little guy when she had supported the strike led by California’s lowest paid public school workers and teachers few years ago. She should know better that rich and powerful figures look down upon the little guys. Little guys like herself and many others are often subject to discriminatory practices and victimization at workplaces as well. If AZ truly believes she is in the middle in terms of politics and that both sides are corrupted and hypocritical (which is true, Epstein List, Gaza situation etc.) then she could remain neutral without choosing either Camp R or D. This is not a hard thing to do, is it?

Considering how polarizing the world is I don't think one can remain neutral anymore (public figures at least). Not in the age of social media where everyone has to react to everything.  Unless they are publicly silent, and people just assume where you lean politically yet you don't confirm either way is as close to neutral as one can be.

• Like 4

Well, come November, people will have to choose R or D, so why shouldn't she be able to state her preferences and beliefs, without all of the hate comments? People were so devastated that "Nicole" was leaving, but are now hating on the actress and not her character. I guess this is why the country is so messed up. People can't separate policies from people. When I used to teach a million years ago, and the NEA would tell us who to vote for, I never understood that. I always felt that I was entirely capable of making up my own mind and that teaching was what I did, it was not who I am. But, then I also never understood why people needed to hear from entertainers who they should vote for. That makes me truly sad. Some people give way too much power to be told how to feel and how to think. And, more important, how to vote.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 3

Ari can say whatever she'd like but that doesn't prevent us from having an opinion on what she says and whether she's being fully transparent.  The more actors share their opinions, whatever those opinions might be (not just politics), the harder it is to separate their on-screen persona from their real-life persona. Not impossible but they better be doing something incredible on-screen for me to manage it.  Nicole has always been whatever to me so I have no vested interest in trying to separate them.

From what I know about Ari, all I can really do is roll my eyes at her specific financial argument.  Like sure she had more money years ago.  Soap actors got paid more.   Her fiance had more regular work.  She actually had a job.  And they weren't relying on trying to CONvince people to hand over their well-earned money for "life coaching" advice from two people without any serious credentials in an already dubious field. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

People were so devastated that "Nicole" was leaving, but are now hating on the actress and not her character. I guess this is why the country is so messed up.

I will miss the Nicole I spent years watching and being entertained by her. I appreciate the talents that brought her to life. Same with the Gabi I spent years watching and rooting for.

But I have had to learn to separate the art from the artist.

I cannot, cannot fathom a woman being spoken about like a piece of meat by a man so powerful and known to assault others, rightfully standing up and speaking out against that kind of behavior...only to then admit she'll look the other way to vote him into the most powerful office in the world. An office he has every intention of never vacating and openly abusing.

It's upsetting and disappointing and bizarre and hypocritical and....so sad.

I had read online a while back that a considerable portion of the DOOL family is MAGA and I really didn't want to believe it.

It makes you wonder if we could stomach watching this show at all if we knew the company behind it better than we do.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 8
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

And they weren't relying on trying to CONvince people to hand over their well-earned money for "life coaching" advice from two people without any serious credentials in an already dubious field. 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Someone call the burn unit!!

(Are they seriously doing that now? Ugh.)

1 hour ago, SouthernChick said:

Drake, Lauren, and Kristian are right-wing.

......sigh.

I'd heard about Koslow and tried not to believe it. I wanted to think Kate's love of Will was more than just reciting lines.

But Drake too? Seriously?

At this point, we're so far beyond what the the R party used to represent that I can't grasp how anyone could support their current candidates. Party loyalty has to have its limits.

Drake? Damn.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

It's not exactly shocking that wealthy white folks would be Republicans.

Agreed or the actors born who were also born into red state Republican families. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I will miss the Nicole I spent years watching and being entertained by her. I appreciate the talents that brought her to life. Same with the Gabi I spent years watching and rooting for.

But I have had to learn to separate the art from the artist.

I cannot, cannot fathom a woman being spoken about like a piece of meat by a man so powerful and known to assault others, rightfully standing up and speaking out against that kind of behavior...only to then admit she'll look the other way to vote him into the most powerful office in the world. An office he has every intention of never vacating and openly abusing.

I had read online a while back that a considerable portion of the DOOL family is MAGA and I really didn't want to believe it.

It makes you wonder if we could stomach watching this show at all if we knew the company behind it better than we do.

2 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Drake, Lauren, and Kristian are right-wing.

For me personally, it isn't about someone being right-wing or conservative or whatever.  I simply cannot see how ANY woman with an ounce of self-respect (or any man who claims to respect women) could EVER support someone who literally thinks that sexually assaulting women is something you should not only do, but BRAG about doing - like it's somehow admirable.  That, for me, is the bottom line.  People who sexually assault other people should burn in hell, not be elected president.

• Like 12
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1

So now every post is going to be political? Isn't there a policy about bringing  politics into a SOAP OPERA discussion? 

This is why certain people are afraid to speak out. We have to learn to separate politics from the acting/actor.  Voicing a general opinion is one thing, but reiterating charges and offenses that we've all seen and heard a million times just adds fuel to the fire.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Hi everyone,

just dropping in to leave a friendly reminder that politics discussions that relate to a show shouldn’t serve as an excuse to discuss personal politics. If you've said what you wanted to say about the actress' interview, please move on so that the discussion doesn't become something it shouldn't. 

As you discuss the interview, please keep in mind that politics is a complex and personal subject even if you’re not discussing personal politics. Anything that is said about it has a heightened impact and affects everyone – fellow posters as well as members and guests who only read. How it may affect someone depends on their very own circumstances. As you post, please remember that how we say what we say matters; a comment considered harmless by the person who makes it can be hurtful to the person who reads it. Likewise, a comment that isn’t meant to be disrespectful or cause discomfort can still be disrespectful or cause discomfort.

Therefore, I’d like to encourage you to take a moment before you post and consider:

- what impact a comment might have on someone who has a different point of view
- how it would make you feel if the situation were reversed
- if you may be using stereotypes or generalizations (the former can be harmful as they’re oversimplified ideas about a group of people, the latter is presumptuous)
- if the comment respects (the humanity of) any person it addresses

Thank you for keeping your posts considerate and respectful to anyone.

• Like 4
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

So now every post is going to be political? Isn't there a policy about bringing  politics into a SOAP OPERA discussion? 

This is why certain people are afraid to speak out. We have to learn to separate politics from the acting/actor.  Voicing a general opinion is one thing, but reiterating charges and offenses that we've all seen and heard a million times just adds fuel to the fire.

For a lot of us it REALLY isn't about the various actor's political positions (you haven't seen a general outcry to get rid of all the actors who various posters disagree with.)  It is about the absolute hypocrisy of a woman who (absolutely correctly) called out an environment rife with sexual harassment and possibly even sexual assault and then supports a PERSON who has literally said the words "I LIKE TO (insert term for sexual assault.)"  You can't say it's bad when it's you but OK when it's someone else.

• Like 6
  • Applause 12
On 6/16/2024 at 3:54 PM, boes said:

Now I'm thrilled she's going to be gone and I never want to see her face anywhere, ever again.

What a POS.

Was going to say the same thing. Now I’m glad that she’s leaving. I’ll be ecstatic when she’s gone.  How  utterly disgusting.😡

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Putting the political stuff aside for a moment...

In the past she's said she would never want her daughter to be put in the position she was during the Access Hollywood fallout. So to see her speaking like she did about the man who put her there is like you mentioned upsetting, disappointing, bizarre, hypocritical and just plain sad. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 8

For me I think it's hypocritical for her to go to the mat to fight abuse in her workplace and then vote for someone who abuses others.   Lauren, Drake and Kristian can have whatever values they want and it does not affect whether I like them or not because they keep it out of their work as far as I know.    I absolutely love the character of Jennifer Horton as played by Melissa Reeves and have really been bored by anyone else playing her.  I disagree with the actress politically and everything that comes out of her mouth.  Still like Jennifer.  The Ari thing bugs due to the hypocrisy.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
11 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

For a lot of us it REALLY isn't about the various actor's political positions (you haven't seen a general outcry to get rid of all the actors who various posters disagree with.)  It is about the absolute hypocrisy of a woman who (absolutely correctly) called out an environment rife with sexual harassment and possibly even sexual assault and then supports a PERSON who has literally said the words "I LIKE TO (insert term for sexual assault.)"  You can't say it's bad when it's you but OK when it's someone else.

Understood, esp. about the hypocrisy. But the majority of posts thereafter turned more political, and became more about "hot topics" than one woman's hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

Well when her flip-flopping is about an abuser who regrettably is in politics, any discussion of it is sure to reveal people's political affiliations and blind spots.

But yeah...I keep wondering what message her daughter will get from this when she looks back on the whole debacle.

And Ari is a life coach now too? Huh.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Well when her flip-flopping is about an abuser who regrettably is in politics, any discussion of it is sure to reveal people's political affiliations and blind spots.

But yeah...I keep wondering what message her daughter will get from this when she looks back on the whole debacle.

And I get that too. But like everyone else in this world, she's entitled to HER opinions (political or otherwise). People's views evolve/change as they get older. Ari is no different. IMO, her flip-flopping views should have no bearing on her career as an actress. She doesn't deserve to be shunned because they differ from yours or mine...or anyone else's.

As to what message her daughter will get from this, that shouldn't be our concern or problem. I'm sure she instilled decent values in her daughter...enough for her to trust any outcome of the situation.

Anyone can become a life coach. Just ask the viewers of Sister Wives. LOL.

• Applause 2
4 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I'm sure she instilled decent values in her daughter...enough for her to trust any outcome of the situation.

We don’t know this about any person we see through a screen, and few in real life.

“Decent values” to one, can also be different for another.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)
18 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

She doesn't deserve to be shunned because they differ from yours or mine...or anyone else's.

She's not being called out because of views, she's being called out for her utter hypocrisy.  She's a public figure, which is why her exposing the mistreatment she and others were having to live with on-set for so many years got the coverage it did.  

We don't owe her or anyone else support when they exhibit objectionable behavior, nor do we owe them support when they express - in media no less - jaw-droppingly tone deaf views.  Words do matter.

Edited by boes
  • Like 14
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1

What's sad is that she's now admitted her views haven't changed, meaning back when she first spoke out and seemed to publicly condemn what DJT said about her, she actually didn't think that poorly of him, and still doesn't now.

That's why I'm (and others here too, it seems) are thinking of her daughter. Would she want him around her kid, knowing how he treats women? No? Then what about Albert Alarr? Would he be welcome around her daughter?

She's basically admitted to performative outrage and selective outrage:

"Albert Alarr? YUCK! What a sicko. He should never be in a position of power! DJT? Um...nah, he's fine. The economy on the other hand..."

😲

Anyway, I'm done on the subject.

• Like 11
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yes. A few years ago she and her perpetual fiance moved to Lake Tahoe to set up a life coaching business where they offer retreats and virtual life coaching sessions on life? Business? Relationships?   They've both been in the acting industry for decades so I can't fathom what kind of successful life experience they have outside of that which would be relevant to most people, but that is exactly what they claim they'll do.  I won't share the name of the company but it's kind of a dumb name because it has a very strong geological connotation that has nothing to do with where it's located.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

IMO, her flip-flopping views should have no bearing on her career as an actress. She doesn't deserve to be shunned because they differ from yours or mine...or anyone else's.

So you think Mel Gibson's career shouldn't have suffered (or him be shunned) after he went on a drunken hate filled antisemitic rant?  People shouldn't have started giving Woody Allen the side eye when it came out he was having an affair with his STEPDAUGHTER.  People in the public eye who say or do heinous things will indeed have their career suffer.  That's one of the prices you pay for being an actor or other public figure.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 9
(edited)

@SouthernChickA long-time resourceful soap viewer kindly told me Drake has done a lot of works for the gay community, it’s very doubtful a right-wing trooper could have pulled something off like this. Even if he was a Republican years ago that would hardly make any difference because DH grew up around the time when the party itself was a massive tent of moderates (they were phased out by 2000s). It was why Susan Flannery, someone who befriended a gay activist since the 70s, stayed as a long-time registered Republican until 2000. Even in today’s highly polarized and politicized society, pragmatic moderates like Charlie Baker still exist at the local level.

9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

So you think Mel Gibson's career shouldn't have suffered (or him be shunned) after he went on a drunken hate filled antisemitic rant?  People shouldn't have started giving Woody Allen the side eye when it came out he was having an affair with his STEPDAUGHTER.  People in the public eye who say or do heinous things will indeed have their career suffer.  That's one of the prices you pay for being an actor or other public figure.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hopefully, if you do and/or say heinous shit, you'll be out of a job even if you aren't a public figure.

I may be pessimistic on this. Didn't it take nearly twenty years for Rose McGowan to be able to say Harvey Weinstein raped her because he was that powerful and had many friends in Hollywood? How long it took him to be finally exposed and brought to justice? Also, my country’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had invited a Ukrainian guest to the parliament, pretty much the entire chamber gave standing ovation to this older man who later turned out to be an ex-SS soldier. JT made a fool out of himself, he deflected criticism by blaming Russian propaganda and the speaker of parliament for this serious mistake. Now there are pro-Palestinian student activists whose actions were labelled as antisemitic, and public figures like Netanyahu and Gallant are still roaming free and not facing the consequences. 

So call me pessimistic, it is more difficult for the more powerful public figure to pay the price. 

Edited by Sunrain
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 6/17/2024 at 8:15 AM, Retired at last said:

Well, come November, people will have to choose R or D, so why shouldn't she be able to state her preferences and beliefs, without all of the hate comments? People were so devastated that "Nicole" was leaving, but are now hating on the actress and not her character. I guess this is why the country is so messed up. People can't separate policies from people. When I used to teach a million years ago, and the NEA would tell us who to vote for, I never understood that. I always felt that I was entirely capable of making up my own mind and that teaching was what I did, it was not who I am. But, then I also never understood why people needed to hear from entertainers who they should vote for. That makes me truly sad. Some people give way too much power to be told how to feel and how to think. And, more important, how to vote.

If she can state her preferences and beliefs, why can't the rest of us? Is she, and Trump supporters, the only one(s) entitled to express their thoughts? Freedom of speech works both ways, and it certainly doesn't mean every expression of free speech is protected from people criticizing what's said. She's put her political opinions out there, using a platform afforded to her as a veteran Days actress. That's more than fair game, and fans have the right to express their disappointment with her without being scolded or silenced.

As for people hating on the actress not the character, I don't get what you're trying to say? Of course people are disagreeing with the actress. It's not Nicole Walker DiMera's conduct or speech which they take issue with and blame the actress for. I think the posters here have clearly distinguished between the two. No one is criticizing AZ because she played a baby-napper or <insert list of crimes committed by Nicole>. They are criticizing AZ because she presented herself (not Nicole) as a crusader against sexual misconduct but has then gone on to publicly voice support for this particular politician. Moreover, there is a disconnect in what she said. For example, she seems to blame President Biden's policies for her fiance lacking regular work. He is an actor, for crying out loud - not a businessman or service industry worker. His failure to secure acting gigs - which are still plentiful, as exemplified by the number of new soap regular roles created since Daniel Jonas was killed off, or the boom in streaming output - is not a function of economic policies but of his competence as an actor. And if she were truly honest about why the industry faces headwinds, she'd call out the very party she's thrown her support behind for pushing cancellation campaigns against studios that dare to include LGBTQ+ characters, portray historical characters in a negative light due to their racism, tackle hot-button social issues, etc. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 9

I watched the actor formerly known as Daniel Jonas in a lifetime movie from ages ago and he was really really not good.   Perhaps there might be a reason other than Biden why he's not getting hired.   

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
On 6/17/2024 at 3:01 PM, DaphneCat said:

In a nutshell 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 That is the crux of the argument when it comes to her. You can't in one breath say sexual assault and harassment is wrong when it happens to me and my coworkers & in another say it's ok, support & only if he talked better with Trump, while not care about his victims cause your pockets were so called fatter. She sold her soul to the highest bidder for couple of thousands & people can't expect her not to be dragged to the depths of hell over it. That's not how it works. Dragging one monster for predatory behavior and rightfully so, then turning a blind eye to another predatory monster behavior cause your whiteness, money is more important just proves what a lot of people say about WW. Never beating those allegations 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, Desperado said:

We don’t know this about any person we see through a screen, and few in real life.

Exactly! So why are we all concerned about what message her views will have on her daughter?!? 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, boes said:

She's not being called out because of views, she's being called out for her utter hypocrisy.  She's a public figure, which is why her exposing the mistreatment she and others were having to live with on-set for so many years got the coverage it did.  

We don't owe her or anyone else support when they exhibit objectionable behavior, nor do we owe them support when they express - in media no less - jaw-droppingly tone deaf views.  Words do matter.

I don't appreciate hypocrisy either. But isn't this more about who she's supporting rather than her own personal views? Context is important too. 

15 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

What's sad is that she's now admitted her views haven't changed, meaning back when she first spoke out and seemed to publicly condemn what DJT said about her, she actually didn't think that poorly of him, and still doesn't now.

That's why I'm (and others here too, it seems) are thinking of her daughter. Would she want him around her kid, knowing how he treats women? No? Then what about Albert Alarr? Would he be welcome around her daughter?

She's basically admitted to performative outrage and selective outrage:

"Albert Alarr? YUCK! What a sicko. He should never be in a position of power! DJT? Um...nah, he's fine. The economy on the other hand..."

😲

Anyway, I'm done on the subject.

People's reactions are sometimes generational. What one generation is offended over does not always equate to another generation. Offense is subjective, although these days everyone seems to be offended for everyone else even if they are not the subject of said offense.

I don't believe DJT is a pedophile, so I'm sure she's not worried about him. Albert OTOH sounds like an out and out pig for all generations.

14 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Big difference between Mel and Ari. As you said, Mel was on a drunken fueled antisemitic rant. Something he brought on himself! Ari is supporting someone's political views (not their bad behavior) and hasn't hurt anyone with her support.

• Like 1
(edited)

7 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

People's reactions are sometimes generational. What one generation is offended over does not always equate to another generation. Offense is subjective, although these days everyone seems to be offended for everyone else even if they are not the subject of said offense.

I don't believe DJT is a pedophile, so I'm sure she's not worried about him. Albert OTOH sounds like an out and out pig for all generations.

He was literally going into the girls dressing room at the pageant he was running. He also said he'd sleep with his own daughter because she was so pretty. And has also been found guilty of sexual assault in court.

Yeah, I'd definitely *not* want him near my kid and would put both of these men into the same "pig" category.

Ari apparently doesn't.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

He was literally going into the girls dressing room at the pageant he was running. He also said he'd sleep with his own daughter because she was so pretty. And has also been found guilty of sexual assault in court.

Yeah, I'd definitely *not* want him near my kid and would put both of these men into the same "pig" category.

Ari apparently doesn't.

In lieu of being misunderstood, for the record, I do NOT condone any of his disgusting behavior. I've heard the rumors too and don't doubt them one iota.

Some of the shit that comes out of his mouth...none of us need to hear it!

P.S. I still support Ari as an actress/woman regardless of her views/opinions.

41 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I don't appreciate hypocrisy either. But isn't this more about who she's supporting rather than her own personal views? Context is important too. 

Exactly.  Listen to her, listen to what she says and what she means.  And please don't tell me that we can't know what she means because she doesn't spell it out in one syllable words.  We're all old enough, and educated enough to know what's what.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
3 minutes ago, boes said:

Exactly.  Listen to her, listen to what she says and what she means.  And please don't tell me that we can't know what she means because she doesn't spell it out in one syllable words.  We're all old enough, and educated enough to know what's what.

I hear you, boes. But for some odd reason, I get where she's coming from. I've had to work with people who speak out of both sides of their mouth. The only difference here is that in today's polarized world, I can weed through a forked tongue.

5 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Exactly! So why are we all concerned about what message her views will have on her daughter?!? 

I’m not part of the concerned about her daughter, and don’t see the point of arguing over our opinions, but I would say that it’s because of Ari’s own words in minimizing sexual assault if it’s to her financial benefit.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
On 6/17/2024 at 10:09 PM, oceanblue said:

I absolutely love the character of Jennifer Horton as played by Melissa Reeves and have really been bored by anyone else playing her.  I disagree with the actress politically and everything that comes out of her mouth.  Still like Jennifer.  The Ari thing bugs due to the hypocrisy.  

I still think about Chick-fil-A whenever I see MR. Hopefully she learned a lesson after the fallout of her situation. I agree that she's still the best person to play Jennifer Horton.

• Like 7