Type keyword(s) to search

The DCC Organization: Coaches, Judges and Owner Group

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Charlotte needs to know those jr. dept. dresses age her at least 15 years. 

Hey girl, it costs a lot of money to look that cheap. 

Seriously tho, this outfit seems very Plano cougar to me. I can't picture it on anyone less than 45, while still thinking it's not age appropriate. If that makes any sense. 

Judy's hair...sigh. 

• Love 5

I love the color of Charlotte's shirt! With a pair of smart fitted dress slacks, she would be right back into age appropriate and (in my humble opinion) would look like the president of a million dollar organization, instead of a Chardonnay saturated cougar. 

• Love 6
(edited)
16 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I know it's probably not "in" anymore but they should put on some pantyhose because their legs look awful.

Oh, @MrsEVH, as much as I hate to admit this, the older I get the more I realize pantyhose really are my friend :)  I feel like my legs look so mottled without them.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

From Anthony Ramos's Instagram she wore red.  

Screenshot_2017-05-06-16-21-28.png

Look at the shitfest Charlotte has on. She's too old for that. My kids would stop me before I left the house in that getup! ?? Judy looks adorable. I'd wear that dress in a heartbeat, but it probably costs more than my rent. I'm a fit and flare girl. I feel bad for Kelly. I know what it's like to gradually gain weight. I've been sick for six years, and mine is like a yoyo. Luckily, I've stayed the same size for 2 years. She still looks amazing. Better than Charlotte. 5 pounds = -10 years 

• Love 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Oh, @MrsEVH, as much as I hate to admit this, the older I get the more I realize pantyhose really are my friend :)  I feel like my legs look so mottled without them.

Me too. When my DD got married 2 years ago I for sure wore pantyhose with my MOTB dress. I'm going to my nephew's wedding in 4 weeks and will be wearing them also.  No hose is OK if you're wearing something casual like a sundress or denim skirt. Besides who can wear dress shoes without socks/hose and not get blisters?  Not me.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

I'm a fit and flare girl.

I am a HUGE fan of fit & flare, I think that style is flattering on pretty much everybody!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I am a HUGE fan of fit & flare, I think that style is flattering on pretty much everybody!

What's a fit and flare? They say it all the time on  Say Yes To The Dress.

18 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

What's a fit and flare? They say it all the time on  Say Yes To The Dress.

Yep, it's exactly as @LadyMsJay says.  I like them because even though they flare out,I find that they aren't quite as loose as an empire waist dress, which unfortunately can have a maternity look.

2 hours ago, Dallasgirl2004 said:

Charlotte looked better today. She might need to hire a personal stylist.  

But it might be she has someone who shops for her or even a stylist but it is like the Emperor's new clothes.  This is seen with celebrities where people just don't give them an honest option but just say, yes it looks good on you.  Think of the celebrities we have seen wearing terrible colors or clothes that are just wrong at award ceremonies and in our minds we are saying, "What was she thinking??"

lol i think i need to take this to unpopular opinions but i don't like judy's dress and prefer charlotte's outfit! haha i really dont think it's that bad, she is just so thin she looks older. i think she works hard to be thin tho so if she wants to show off her body, power to her. i also just can't imagine the pressure she is under with her job. i'd probably weigh 90 pounds if i were her too. 

• Love 4

Kelly really needs to find a new dress silhouette, not because it's all we ever see her in, but it makes her chest look larger than it probably is (not in a nice way) and unproportionate to her body. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Hummingbird24 said:

Look at the shitfest Charlotte has on. She's too old for that. My kids would stop me before I left the house in that getup! ?? Judy looks adorable. I'd wear that dress in a heartbeat, but it probably costs more than my rent. I'm a fit and flare girl. I feel bad for Kelly. I know what it's like to gradually gain weight. I've been sick for six years, and mine is like a yoyo. Luckily, I've stayed the same size for 2 years. She still looks amazing. Better than Charlotte. 5 pounds = -10 years 

Agree with the Charlotte part of this- she looks ridiculous and her age shows in her crepe-y knees and upper arms and - yuk!

Disagree on Judy- I'm sure she spent some money on that, but it looks like a kindergartner's jumper dress on school picture day in 1993.

On 5/7/2017 at 9:30 AM, spazette said:

I love the color of Charlotte's shirt! With a pair of smart fitted dress slacks, she would be right back into age appropriate and (in my humble opinion) would look like the president of a million dollar organization, instead of a Chardonnay saturated cougar

How amazing would this be as a memoir or album title? 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, GingerJ said:

Disagree on Judy- I'm sure she spent some money on that, but it looks like a kindergartner's jumper dress on school picture day in 1993.

That's what I thought too!  I do like a fit & flare style, but that does IMO look like a little girl's dress.

7 hours ago, Dallasgirl2004 said:

I like all the outfits here except for those awkward sleeves on the girl to the far left.  Otherwise, they all look fabulous!

same. I LOVE the color of kelli's dress - that is her color for sure! 

• Love 1

I know I'm late to the party here but I just read through this thread and it made me love Kitty even more. She reminds me a little of a drill sergeant my hubby had in the Marine Corp. This said drill sergeant (I'm sure not unlike most of them), would get in my hubby's face, talk down to him and others, and yell a lot. My husband said you either laughed and got into trouble, or you cried, which caused you trouble along with being made fun of, or you did nothing and just took it. My husband was a laugher, just saying? With all that being said, I think Kitty is teaching them more than just dance, she's teaching them to have thick skin in a harsh world. She wants them to succeed, they're  a reflection of her. She's not gonna put a sticker on your sheet, pat your head, and send you out the door with a pipe dream. She's gonna preach, teach, slap you on the ass and tell you good game....

and if the touchy/feely thing bothers you, you may be a hypocrite if your being fitted for a skirt so short you can see your liver when you bend over. 

• Love 7
On 5/7/2017 at 1:10 PM, Hummingbird24 said:

On 5/7/2017 at 8:30 AM, spazette said:

I love the color of Charlotte's shirt! With a pair of smart fitted dress slacks, she would be right back into age appropriate and (in my humble opinion) would look like the president of a million dollar organization, instead of a Chardonnay saturated cougar. 

So, I was scrolling through, catching up, and my fam on here is really trying to be so genteel and kind, and then this. Keep that shit REAL, girls!

Charlotte, young lady, you MARCH back upstairs and put on something appropriate! I do have to say, I make some, er, ORIGINAL clothing choices (I don't subscribe to the notion that I have to wear gunny sacks and/or chubby-lady slutwear. I *NEVER* wear anything tight/short/trollop-y, but outside of that, I try to stay stylish, fresh and sexy-not slutty-for my age and body type), so that side of me says "fuck you, conventionality, I'm rockin this look".  I dunno. I go back and forth about it. I hope she doesn't give two shits what people think. While we're not fans of this look, I hope that if she knew, she would laugh her narrow ass all the way to the bank LOL!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

I hope she doesn't give two shits what people think. While we're not fans of this look, I hope that if she knew, she would laugh her narrow ass all the way to the bank LOL!

I guarantee you her multi-millionaire skinny self doesn't care what my blue collar mid-Missouri wider-than-usual-cause-this-baby won't-get-out-of-me butt thinks! I think I would actually judge her more for caring! I just see all the cougars trolling the country clubs here and that's the crap they buy at Ann Taylor and Chiccos and I know hers did not come from a local mall whose biggest store is Dillard's and I think to myself "Charlotte, you can do so much better than the lady who is half drunk on a $30 bottle of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay trying to pick up the 28 year old bartender!"  

In case you can't tell, I'm home on maternity leave without a baby yet and man alive I am in desperate need for entertainment!! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, spazette said:

I guarantee you her multi-millionaire skinny self doesn't care what my blue collar mid-Missouri wider-than-usual-cause-this-baby won't-get-out-of-me butt thinks! I think I would actually judge her more for caring! I just see all the cougars trolling the country clubs here and that's the crap they buy at Ann Taylor and Chiccos and I know hers did not come from a local mall whose biggest store is Dillard's and I think to myself "Charlotte, you can do so much better than the lady who is half drunk on a $30 bottle of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay trying to pick up the 28 year old bartender!"  

In case you can't tell, I'm home on maternity leave without a baby yet and man alive I am in desperate need for entertainment!! 

Hey man, I take my hat off to any cougar who beds a cub. Men have been doing it for ages, bout time ladies my age get in on the action. 

• Love 4

No disrespect to Cougars hunting Cubs or Ann Taylor, I myself have a love hate relationship with New York and Company for work clothes. And honestly Samantha Jones was the best part of SATC for years (I'm just going to pretend the movies never happened) and lord knows she snared her share of fresh meat. Meow!

• Love 2
15 hours ago, spazette said:

No disrespect to Cougars hunting Cubs or Ann Taylor, I myself have a love hate relationship with New York and Company for work clothes. And honestly Samantha Jones was the best part of SATC for years (I'm just going to pretend the movies never happened) and lord knows she snared her share of fresh meat. Meow!

NY & Co is my new favorite.

(I promise to get back to the topic now)

Yeah agree agree agree!  I'm so confused ... for goodness sakes.  Charlotte is so freakin rich, she could literally afford to buy or make anything!  So why oh why wear clothing that makes you look bad??

If I had her money and access, I would get a shopper to pull together outfits for me.  And I would not be wearing mini-skirts post 20s.

My sweet, lovable, smart as heck, 71 yr old mother in law wears mini skirts at mid thigh. Don't laugh - the woman has legs better than any DCC or VS model STILL. She doesn't do the club look clothes mind you, but the woman doesn't look out of place with what she wears. Charlotte, Kelli and July should be able to pick their clothes for the same reason and the hell with others opinions.

Kind of ironic actually and just a general observation, but if a younger woman looks like crap wearing something, the critics are told that women should be able to wear what they want, that if the person feels good in the clothes that's all that should matter.  A woman reaches a certain age (any age over 29 lol) and suddenly the defenders are silent. Screw that. If my 51yr old fanny wants to wear a mini dress with ghost looking legs, too damn bad. Just call me Casper and move on.  

Ageism sucks.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Java said:

My sweet, lovable, smart as heck, 71 yr old mother in law wears mini skirts at mid thigh. Don't laugh - the woman has legs better than any DCC or VS model STILL. She doesn't do the club look clothes mind you, but the woman doesn't look out of place with what she wears. Charlotte, Kelli and July should be able to pick their clothes for the same reason and the hell with others opinions.

Kind of ironic actually and just a general observation, but if a younger woman looks like crap wearing something, the critics are told that women should be able to wear what they want, that if the person feels good in the clothes that's all that should matter.  A woman reaches a certain age (any age over 29 lol) and suddenly the defenders are silent. Screw that. If my 51yr old fanny wants to wear a mini dress with ghost looking legs, too damn bad. Just call me Casper and move on.  

Ageism sucks.

holy shitballs do I love you or your MIL more? Who can say! Love this! Ageism does indeed blow. That's why I waffle with this. On one hand, I don't want women my age to hang onto youth as their only value. On the other hand, I have no desire to shut down a sexy, strong woman who isn't a freshly fucked barely legal millennial. So who is it hurting, this outfit? Exactly no one? Threatened by a little cougar puss, kids? Maybe take some notes and throttle back the humorless judgement and live and let live.

• Love 4
(edited)

QuiteCalM -- <3 <3  Right back at ya. We ALL age, there's no stopping it. At least the clothes available now are a damn sight better than what was available for "mature ladies" back when I was a 20-something.  Polyester grammaw clothes in aqua plaid, lmao.

K, J, & C's wardrobe choices may not be ones I would make, but more power to 'em.

Edited by Java
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Java said:

QuiteCalM -- <3 <3  Right back at ya. We ALL age, there's no stopping it. At least the clothes available now are a damn sight better than what was available for "mature ladies" back when I was a 20-something.  Polyester grammaw clothes in aqua plaid, lmao.

K, J, & C's wardrobe choices may not be ones I would make, but more power to 'em.

Also, your avi is terrifying. When I see that puss on Judy, I get a knot in my stomach. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LilRedHerring said:

Classic K&J.

BWAHAAA OMG this :

"I'm having another panic attack. I'm shaking and I can't breathe and feel like I'm gonna pass out and cry uncontrollably "

"ok. Can you block that out and dial it up?" 

Dying!!! 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

BWAHAAA OMG this :

"I'm having another panic attack. I'm shaking and I can't breathe and feel like I'm gonna pass out and cry uncontrollably "

"ok. Can you block that out and dial it up?" 

Dying!!! 

Lollll this is comedy gold. I'm kind of inclined to think, though, that the featured girl there might have just been a drama queen and known for saying that stuff. I've worked with people (I'm sure we all have) who say things like that as a defense mechanism when they're called out for mistakes. It just looks bad for Kelli for that conversation to have been caught on camera when she was probably just trying to bypass bullshit. (Could be completely wrong, but that's how my cynical asshole self is reading the situation.) But let's be honest. Kelli doesn't give a fuck.

IMG_0248.JPG

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Oranaiche said:

Lollll this is comedy gold. I'm kind of inclined to think, though, that the featured girl there might have just been a drama queen and known for saying that stuff. I've worked with people (I'm sure we all have) who say things like that as a defense mechanism when they're called out for mistakes. It just looks bad for Kelli for that conversation to have been caught on camera when she was probably just trying to bypass bullshit. (Could be completely wrong, but that's how my cynical asshole self is reading the situation.) But let's be honest. Kelli doesn't give a fuck.

IMG_0248.JPG

YAAAASSS I can't breathe... Everything..... I was like, uh, you have panic attacks and you wanna be an NFL cheerleader!? 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

The narrator at the beginning makes me think I'm in 7th grade watching a documentary about the mating rituals of manatees or something.

Right?! Where's the skippy distorted music in the background??

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

IMG_0248.JPG

Yeah it comes across as really bad on Kelly but I wonder about that girl bc she's going on about how she can't breathe when she's obviously breathing (Pet peeve of mine don't say you can't breathe, say you're struggling to breathe, or it's hard to get a good breath, or I can't breathe normally anything but I can't breathe). Don't know who the girl is maybe she was a drama queen, maybe she was having a panic attack but like @QuiteCalM said then why are you gonna be an NFL cheerleader? Maybe she was coming down with something that hindered her endurance/breathing but this whole moment made me roll my eyes.

• Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Pet peeve of mine don't say you can't breathe, say you're struggling to breathe, or it's hard to get a good breath, or I can't breathe normally anything but I can't breathe

Right???  If you are able to say the words "I can't breathe," you are clearly breathing!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1