Type keyword(s) to search

The DCC Organization: Coaches, Judges and Owner Group

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Josreason said:

Was that from the 2hr special? I have never seen it and I want to soooooo bad I have no idea how to find it

It was on cmt in 2005 and was about selecting the 2005 squad.  It hasn't been on it years and I don't know where you can find it..

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Josreason said:

I have every episode and rewatched old seasons on the cmt app, but I cannot find that one! lol I know it was Starr Spangler's rookie season

Justine, Nicole H, Trisha, Makenzi, and Sarah G, were also rookies and Whitney Ott came back to the squad. It was the 1st time Meredith Oden auditioned  but did not make it.

13 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Justine, Nicole H, Trisha, Makenzi, and Sarah G, were also rookies and Whitney Ott came back to the squad. It was the 1st time Meredith Oden auditioned  but did not make it.

So Meredith tried out three times before she made it to TC? I never knew that.

On 5/29/2017 at 9:12 PM, woodscommaelle said:

The narrator at the beginning makes me think I'm in 7th grade watching a documentary about the mating rituals of manatees or something.

I'm 85% sure this clip is from Hard Knocks. The narrator is Liev Schreiber (sp?) and he narrates almost all of the Hard Knocks series. It's all about football teams and their training camps. So I'm assuming they included clips of the cheerleaders. The ones that I watched were the Miami Dolphins one and the Houston Texans one and they featured the cheerleaders a little bit but not the way K&J and their squad were in these clips. :)

3 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

So Meredith tried out three times before she made it to TC? I never knew that.

I thought Meredith tried out in Season One, and tried out in Season Two and made the team.

18 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought Meredith tried out in Season One, and tried out in Season Two and made the team.

She did. I just never knew she potentially tried out the year of the two hour special as well.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought she only auditioned in 2005 and 2007 (when she made the team). I don't recall seeing her in in 2006 (season 1).

1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Pretty sure Meredith only auditioned the two times, and made it into TC that second time (not counting the times she made it back as a vet).

I thought she took 2006 off for school. I seem to remember her writing a blog about auditioning on the old DCC site. I wish I could find some of that old stuff but haven't had any luck when I tried.

On 03/06/2017 at 6:18 PM, Josreason said:

Was that from the 2hr special? I have never seen it and I want to soooooo bad I have no idea how to find it

After ages of searching for it I managed to track it down on a DVD! I got it from a seller on a website called ioffer! I got all 11 seasons, the brides special, the 2004 and 2008 swimsuit specials and the two movies also! That seller deleted their account and doesn't reply to emails anymore though! However, there is another seller who has some old seasons and the special I think! If anyone wants anymore info PM me! :) Maybe I should upload the 2005 special to YouTube for others? :)

• Love 7
On 5/29/2017 at 2:17 PM, QuiteCalM said:

BWAHAAA OMG this :

"I'm having another panic attack. I'm shaking and I can't breathe and feel like I'm gonna pass out and cry uncontrollably "

"ok. Can you block that out and dial it up?" 

Dying!!! 

so funny! On the you tube video I actually quoted that very same thing in the comments.  I wonder if its still on there?

55 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

After ages of searching for it I managed to track it down on a DVD! I got it from a seller on a website called ioffer! I got all 11 seasons, the brides special, the 2004 and 2008 swimsuit specials and the two movies also! That seller deleted their account and doesn't reply to emails anymore though! However, there is another seller who has some old seasons and the special I think! If anyone wants anymore info PM me! :) Maybe I should upload the 2005 special to YouTube for others? :)

I totally want the full seasons 1 and 2. And the 2 hour special. I can only watch the 1st episode of 1 and 2 since CMT locked up all the others.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I totally want the full seasons 1 and 2. And the 2 hour special. I can only watch the 1st episode of 1 and 2 since CMT locked up all the others.

Yes, I love watching the early seasons, such nostalgia! :) I think season 2 is available, not sure about season 1!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Or just here! YouTube would yank it down in a second and I doubt any of us would attempt to make our own copies for profit. We can be trusted! ?

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, LilRedHerring said:

Or just here! YouTube would yank it down in a second and I doubt any of us would attempt to make our own copies for profit. We can be trusted! ?

Sure thing! ☺ I trust everyone lol! ☺ not sure how I would go about posting it though LOL it may be too long but I guess I could do it in parts? ☺

• Love 2

It would have to be hosted somewhere, whether YouTube or elsewhere. I would love to see it if you could post it @NicoleS9954! It might get taken down from YouTube at some point, but I'm wondering if it would really be right away or if it would take some time.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Oranaiche said:

It would have to be hosted somewhere, whether YouTube or elsewhere. I would love to see it if you could post it @NicoleS9954! It might get taken down from YouTube at some point, but I'm wondering if it would really be right away or if it would take some time.

I would love to post it for everyone! :) I could always try putting it on YouTube and let you all know when it's up so you could all watch it really quick lol

• Love 6
1 hour ago, NicoleS9954 said:

I would love to post it for everyone! :) I could always try putting it on YouTube and let you all know when it's up so you could all watch it really quick lol

If you post it as unlisted, it will only be visible for people who have the link. That would probably help keep it from getting pulled as fast. When you upload it, there will be an option for visibility and I believe the options will be public, private, or unlisted. Just make it unlisted and share the link here. Of course this is a lot to ask of you, but if you have the time and don't mind, I know myself and a lot of other people would greatly appreciate it!

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

If you post it as unlisted, it will only be visible for people who have the link. That would probably help keep it from getting pulled as fast. When you upload it, there will be an option for visibility and I believe the options will be public, private, or unlisted. Just make it unlisted and share the link here. Of course this is a lot to ask of you, but if you have the time and don't mind, I know myself and a lot of other people would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for the info @Oranaiche this helps a lot! :) I will post it in 30 min segments to my own personal YouTube account and share the links here! The quality won't be 10/10 lol but I will do my best! :) Should I post the links here or in the Former Seasons thread? :)

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Thanks for the info @Oranaiche this helps a lot! :) I will post it in 30 min segments to my own personal YouTube account and share the links here! The quality won't be 10/10 lol but I will do my best! :) Should I post the links here or in the Former Seasons thread? :)

Maybe in a new thread? But if not I guess former seasons would work. Would you mind tagging me? lol I don't want to miss it!

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, LilRedHerring said:

so agree with that! In fact I wouldn't be surprised if CMT started cracking down on who accesses the shows for that reason especially when people record and post shows with the original music when the show airs.  You don't want to play around with copyright laws even if you are just trying to post it on youtube so other people can watch it, without seeking profit. I actually don't even know what music was originally on season 11 since I bought it from Amazon and the good music was already changed out.  

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Maybe in a new thread? But if not I guess former seasons would work. Would you mind tagging me? lol I don't want to miss it!

No problem I will tag you! :) I'll start uploading them tomorrow as it's late here in Ireland! :) That would be great if we could start a new thread! :)

• Love 1

Over on RTVGames (which tends more towards ANTM, the whole Rock of . . . series, the Most Smartest Model, type of reality shows and is often a source for malware and/or other nasty Internet based bugs, there are threads on many of the overseas ANTMs where people post the foreign versions of the shows because youtube won't host them for whatever reason.  I LOVED BINTM (Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Cycle 9) but only got to watch it ONCE on youtube before it got yanked.  Now I can't find it except on some random webhosting sites provided by other users and I don't trust those sites any more than I trust RTVGames for being a safe and secure site.

(edited)

Tried to tweet Judy that CMT needs to buy her something a little better to sit on if they insist on her using that.  That thing is miserable - get one with some padding at least lol.

Edited by Java
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Lol well she is certainly reading here or has at least been informed of the recent discussion on her stool.

TOLD you mofo's she reads up in this piece!! Member when Judy cheated on the stool with the floor that one time?

giphy.gif

• Love 3

When you google image "Kelli Finglass", up top there's "weight" as a search. SO stupid. Funny, that doesn't happen when you google image search Jurrah Jones. But then, why would anyone google image search Jurrah Jones. Horrors.

• Love 5

I liked that Kelli didn't wear a bandage dress and decided on pants and a shirt this time

22 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'd like for CMT to show all the TCCs called in order it is really done if there is time.

That'd likely take 30 minutes alone since there's 40+ girls going into Training Camp.

On 6/9/2017 at 10:06 AM, QuiteCalM said:

It may be dated, but trust and believe, back in the day, Kelli had it going *ON*. Ugh. I can't wait until millennials are mid-40s LOL!!

She did.  Every season it's inevitable that at least one of the women auditioning gushes about how beautiful Kelli is, but I really think they genuinely mean it.  Is her body the same as it was in the above picture?  Nope, but she still looks damn good.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, ByTor said:

She did.  Every season it's inevitable that at least one of the women auditioning gushes about how beautiful Kelli is, but I really think they genuinely mean it.  Is her body the same as it was in the above picture?  Nope, but she still looks damn good.

YES girl! I mean, I think Kelli is really pretty on camera. But in person, I bet she's a real presence. Judy too.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

On second thought guess it wouldn't work.

No, I think you've got a great suggestion, you're not saying real time, you're saying in order. They could cut that into a bite sized sequence, and make it interesting with quick soundbites and cutaways.

• Love 3

They could just show the rookie candidates as we know the veterans, or a quick rundown right at the end of the episode with Kelli saying Welcome back to training camp, then list each vet and show their pic, then welcome to training camp and pics of each of the rookie candidates (even those that have been to camp before.

• Love 2
Just now, twinkietwin94 said:

They could just show the rookie candidates as we know the veterans, or a quick rundown right at the end of the episode with Kelli saying Welcome back to training camp, then list each vet and show their pic, then welcome to training camp and pics of each of the rookie candidates (even those that have been to camp before.

Exactly! I mean, as long as we're at it, why not dedicate an entire ep to "the draft". NFL dedicates several nights! I realize there's only one DCC team, but if you highlight the girls and take the time to outline them, then, show them being "drafted".

I'm drunk.

giphy.gif

• Love 4

I just know that things aren't always in order! It was clear that in 2015 Amy Simone was not the last name called for finals because she was sitting with Whitney Roberson who also made finals!  

Also in season 6, it was almost like the middle name thing was an after thought because they clearly said welcome to training camp number # kallie (then silent) but Kelli said Fullerton! Then all the sudden it was Mackenzie Lee, Katy Marie, Holly Arielle, Angela Rena, and Emma Mary while the comeback girls were still Courtney Cook, Alex Hermes, Kallie Fullerton, Brittney Schram 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Jaxratchet said:

I just know that things aren't always in order! It was clear that in 2015 Amy Simone was not the last name called for finals because she was sitting with Whitney Roberson who also made finals!  

Also in season 6, it was almost like the middle name thing was an after thought because they clearly said welcome to training camp number # kallie (then silent) but Kelli said Fullerton! Then all the sudden it was Mackenzie Lee, Katy Marie, Holly Arielle, Angela Rena, and Emma Mary while the comeback girls were still Courtney Cook, Alex Hermes, Kallie Fullerton, Brittney Schram 

I think they just kept using the last name of girls we'd seen before, but decided to use middle name s of new girls.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Jaxratchet said:

They had used those girls names in prior years so I think they used them again for continuity and to lessen confusion.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

YES girl! I mean, I think Kelli is really pretty on camera. But in person, I bet she's a real presence. Judy too.

I bet they both are too!

• Love 3