Type keyword(s) to search

The DCC Organization: Coaches, Judges and Owner Group

• Start Topic

Just now, Oranaiche said:

She's still one of my all time favorites. I think she's hilarious. I always laugh during the scene where the vets all went bowling in teams together, I think Cassie's final year. Her team won and she gave a thank you speech to all the other teams for basically sucking more than her team did. That's just my kind of humor so I relate to her on so many levels.

Omg yes, I remember that. That was a big reason why she was/is my favorite. I never got the whole "nepotism" thing.

4 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Sorry but I don't think CMT or the DCC took any heat for the brides special. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- regardless of what some people on this board think about Cassie, it's not the general opinion of all people who watch MTT or are Cowboys/DCC fans. Cassie was actually pretty popular when she was a cheerleader and had a lot of diehard fans.

I think it would be fun to see an updated brides special, but I'm not holding my breath. Stuff like that is usually a one off. I'm super excited for the extended season though. ?

Personally I think a special where girls who are already married talking or showing videos or pictures of their weddings which can be seen on their social media pages would not be the ideal special. A updated special about former DCCs and girls who tried out for the team but were cut during TC would be more interesting in my book (and this include weddings, babies, jobs/careers, etc. etc.)

43 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

I wish they would get rid of Melissa R.  She is SO annoying and acts like a total moron.

Could you imagine her in Season 8 with Morgan . There would not have been enough pain pills in the world to help get rid of the agony of beating my head against the wall while watching a scene with her and Morgan.

I've always wondered if the wedding special airing before Trisha's wedding caused her to change her dress. The one she picked was not the one she wore to her wedding. Or maybe they just showed her in that dress but it was just a decoy because she didn't want to reveal her real dress. 

14 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I've always wondered if the wedding special airing before Trisha's wedding caused her to change her dress. The one she picked was not the one she wore to her wedding. Or maybe they just showed her in that dress but it was just a decoy because she didn't want to reveal her real dress. 

I call decoy. Coincidentally, my friend wore the dress Trisha had on in the show to her own wedding. It's a stunner in person!

• Love 1
(edited)
36 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

So was that an older pic of Cassie carrying out her giant cameo pic? I sort of remember a bunch of girls purchasing theirs last year and posting pics. 

No, that photo of her carrying her cameo was from this past weekend. Cassie has maintained her pink ends since last year. 

Edited by AnnMichele
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

show the girls fighting.  You know they do.   I wish they would've showed Megan C's bitchiness on tv.  Now that would be good tv.

That'd probably ruin the "America's Sweetheart" image they try to uphold. They did show some bitchiness with the Cassie/Taylor incident, and Cassie got ripped to shreds on here. (I support Cassie's remarks. Taylor was weird and wasn't taking it seriously. Probably got very old after a while.) 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AnnMichele said:

That'd probably ruin the "America's Sweetheart" image they try to uphold. They did show some bitchiness with the Cassie/Taylor incident, and Cassie got ripped to shreds on here. (I support Cassie's remarks. Taylor was weird and wasn't taking it seriously. Probably got very old after a while.)

2CDCXTS.gif

• Love 2

I was looking through the 80s squad photos (Kelli's years '84-'89) and noticed that Tina Kalina (maiden name Miller) is only on the '84, '88, and '89 squads. Either they missed her name  on the other years or she left and came back for 2 years. I thought she was a DCC for the same 5 years Kelli was.

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

I was looking through the 80s squad photos (Kelli's years '84-'89) and noticed that Tina Kalina (maiden name Miller) is only on the '84, '88, and '89 squads. Either they missed her name  on the other years or she left and came back for 2 years. I thought she was a DCC for the same 5 years Kelli was.

I remember when Tina was in the alumni fashion show and her years weren't consistent. 

In my opinion, Taylor was another one who should not have been brought into TC. I also thought it was tacky to show the scene. If Cassie had a problem or concern about Taylor, it should have been brought to Kelli and/or Judy's attention behind close doors. Allie jumping in with her saying yes ma'm pissed me off more than Cassie. Just because you are a group leader and have your lips glued to Judy and Kelli's behind does not mean all the TC Candidates have to respect and like you. I would not be surprised if she went running to K and J to rat out her fellow veterans and the TC Candidates who did not live and breathe DCC 24/7.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Allie jumping in with her saying yes ma'm pissed me off more than Cassie.

If what was shown on screen was accurate, I definitely blame Judy more than Cassie.  Judy was the one who was all "if you have something to say then say it"...given that & Cassie's age, I could see why she said what she said then & there instead of saying "ummm no let's do this in private."  That being said, I'm totally with you about Allie, because what she did, IMO, was unnecessarily pile on.  If Cassie had a problem with how Taylor was speaking to her, it was Cassie's place to say something, not Allie's.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3
On 1/26/2017 at 7:44 AM, AnnMichele said:

Producers - Please stop airing Kelli asking the TCCs if their chest is natural or what their "natural cup size" is. I understand that it's a legitimate question for uniform fittings, but it's way to personal and redundant to air each season. We seriously do not care or need to know each TCC's bra size or if they have implants. Also, please reduce the, "This is now or never. This is do or die," sound bites. Thank you for not showing the squad photo this past season and showing more of the veterans preparing for auditions. 

Bumping this up as a friendly reminder to producers. Please pass this on @ShellyB!

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, AnnMichele said:

Bumping this up as a friendly reminder to producers. Please pass this on @ShellyB!

Things I don't need to know:

1. What they do about "that time of the month". I'd imagine it's pretty similar to the rest of us....deal with it!

2. Their breast situation

3. What they look like naked

4. The status of their relationship with Jesus.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, LilRedHerring said:

Allie Is bar none my least favorite DCC of all time. While she looked good dancing, I am stunned she was never classified as professional risk due to how childish she was every time she opened her mouth.

Didn't Kelli say Allie looked square/boxy (or something like it) in the uniform at the fitting?  She said it about Kaite Schouten and she was cut.

34 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Didn't Kelli say Allie looked square/boxy (or something like it) in the uniform at the fitting?  She said it about Kaite Schouten and she was cut.

Two Allie's here.

The one with Cassie/Taylor that isn't really well liked is Allie Traylor. Square Allie is the one who was a rookie last year.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Two Allie's here.

The one with Cassie/Taylor that isn't really well liked is Allie Traylor. Square Allie is the one who was a rookie last year.

Sorry. I misunderstood your post; thought was about Rookie Allie  Now Ally Traylor was annoying and so was her voice.

• Love 3

Ally's voice is awful. While I support what Cassie said, Ally displayed such poor leadership in the situation it just rubbed me the wrong way. There was no need for her to chime into the conversation and it was a good glimpse into the side of the DCC they do not want shown. 

I just rewatched S6 and I felt like Taylor's attitude changed as the season progressed because she was not meshing with the other girls and her short angry hair (way necessary, though, worst extensions ever) decreased her desire to make the squad. I do think she was genuine during her meetings with K&J, but struck me as immature and  truly having no idea how huge of a commitment TC would be compared to competitive cheer at the high school level. I wonder if she cheered in college. I could see that being more her bag.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, LilRedHerring said:

Ally's voice is awful. While I support what Cassie said, Ally displayed such poor leadership in the situation it just rubbed me the wrong way. There was no need for her to chime into the conversation and it was a good glimpse into the side of the DCC they do not want shown. 

I just rewatched S6 and I felt like Taylor's attitude changed as the season progressed because she was not meshing with the other girls and her short angry hair (way necessary, though, worst extensions ever) decreased her desire to make the squad. I do think she was genuine during her meetings with K&J, but struck me as immature and  truly having no idea how huge of a commitment TC would be compared to competitive cheer at the high school level. I wonder if she cheered in college. I could see that being more her bag.

I'm pretty sure she went on the cheer for TCU a season or two...she was an actual cheerleader, not a Showgirl (dance team)

• Love 1

I like the breast talk, not because i give two shits what their breast size is, but because this show is so damn Stepford Wifeish and vanilla.   That's why I'd like to see people call each other out at rehearsal or a little cat fighting.  It's a reality show, let's make it more interesting and not cut down the slightly more controversial scenes. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I like the breast talk, not because i give two shits what their breast size is, but because this show is so damn Stepford Wifeish and vanilla.   That's why I'd like to see people call each other out at rehearsal or a little cat fighting.  It's a reality show, let's make it more interesting and not cut down the slightly more controversial scenes. 

It's a reality show, but not /that/ kind of reality show. Watch Houseives if you want your staged cat fights. I don't think there's really enough tension to film anyway that would be interesting for TV. There's just no way Kelli's going to stray far from the good image they portray already. 

• Love 3

Why not have Judy and Kelli team up for the makeovers. I would love to hear Judy's ideas about hair and makeup because I bet dollars to donuts they both do not agree on everything when it comes to the girls.

I do remember Kelli saying last year Miss Kitty had a disagreement off camera when it came to a certain DCC Candidate. I wished they would have shown it.

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Why not have Judy and Kelli team up for the makeovers. I would love to hear Judy's ideas about hair and makeup because I bet dollars to donuts they both do not agree on everything when it comes to the girls.

I do remember Kelli saying last year Miss Kitty had a disagreement off camera when it came to a certain DCC Candidate. I wished they would have shown it.

on her look or what was the disagreement over?

1 hour ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I agree with this. But I don't want fake staged Stuff. Real disagreement and debate only. They elude to disagments but we don't get to see them. Like the look on Judy's face when disagreeing about a show group tcc with the guy from access Hollywood whose name I can't be bothered to care to memorize. Her look basically said "I don't really give a shit if you disagree with me." damn I wish she would have said that out loud. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

on her look or what was the disagreement over?

Kelli brought it up during a live question and answer on the DCC Facebook page I think last year. I cannot remember which TC Candidate it was or what they were disagreeing about.

7 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

Exactly. I remember Kelli saying something about being able to cut the tension between she and Judy with a knife, but we only got a hint of that tension. I'm like, let's see it, already! 

This ^^^ someone I don't want manufactured tension like other shows but show some of the real tension it really won't take away from the America's Sweethearts reputation. There is no workplace I know of that has never had an tension or disagreements. Show the tension, show how you solve it, it's ok to argue and disagree you are real people show that. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, twinkietwin94 said:

This ^^^ someone I don't want manufactured tension like other shows but show some of the real tension it really won't take away from the America's Sweethearts reputation. There is no workplace I know of that has never had an tension or disagreements. Show the tension, show how you solve it, it's ok to argue and disagree you are real people show that. 

Exactly. Hell, we've all had HEATED debates on here. And we, technically have no stake in these girls. I would imagine that it gets pretty hot up in there come decision time. They obviously iron it out and maintain a good relationship, despite their differences. 

Perhaps a review of the ignore feature is in order as well as the "Be Civil" rules of engagement here at previously.tv

Don't call out other posters. If you don't like what someone posts ignore them with our handy ignore feature. Don't report posts and then engage in the thread. 

Questions? Shoot me a PM anytime! 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Show the tension, show how you solve it, it's ok to argue and disagree you are real people show that. 

Exactly.  Not crap like one girl being catty to another, but genuine disagreements.  That's life, they happen.

• Love 1

Dont know if this has been posted previously but I really wish they would announce the training camp invites in order.... starting to bug me to see a veteran in the background which we know is asked back and Kelly is saying she is announcing the final five or the last one ... its more annoying than suspenseful.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Dont know if this has been posted previously but I really wish they would announce the training camp invites in order.... starting to bug me to see a veteran in the background which we know is asked back and Kelly is saying she is announcing the final five or the last one ... its more annoying than suspenseful.

We were talking about this upthread somewhere, I agree. And let me see ALL of them. Just a snip of them. It doesn't need to be a biopic on each one. But I guess we do have the TCC pic for that. I just like the live action.

• Love 3