Type keyword(s) to search

The DCC Organization: Coaches, Judges and Owner Group

• Start Topic

(edited)

Question for the fitness gurus:. I do not want to lose weight, just move it around and tone up.  Keep the butt and thighs but lose the stomach and love handles.  I want hips damnit!  What is the best program?  Note:. I gain and lose on my bottom half mostly.  I've always been slim and kind of straight up and down so I really want to kp the little bit of hips I do have.  Help!  And thank you in advance.  

Edited by VintageJ
More to add
On February 14, 2017 at 5:01 PM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Kirby Puckett once asked my friend and I to come back to his mansion for group sex. Granted, by this time he was blind in one eye and sitting on two chairs cause he was such a lard-ass. And it was a SUPER dark night club. But still. He asked.

That's all I got for name dropping. Peace out.

Omg Moni--Minnesota girl here and this had me LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:13 PM, Josreason said:

I just rewatched Whitney's elimination s11 and got a good laugh at when Kelli looks at Judy and she just had nothing... I hollered! ?She wouldn't take no for an answer...  It was even funnier this time when I was on the wine. I also watched 

I was so confused by why she looked at Judy.  Also, I get Whitney trying to change their minds ... didn't Jackie manage to get them to reverse their initial "your last night" decision?

• Love 1
On 3/27/2017 at 1:44 PM, tobeyoungagain said:

I was so confused by why she looked at Judy.  Also, I get Whitney trying to change their minds ... didn't Jackie manage to get them to reverse their initial "your last night" decision?

I was too. Judy left her hanging, though! Lol 

On 3/28/2017 at 3:09 PM, Gabrielle Tracy said:

You know, I remember Rose mainly because I recall her saying that she was "not just a pretty face."  To my shame, I thought to myself, "no, you're not that".  But when I saw this picture, she looked cute.  I guess it depends largely on the company one keeps if you look good or not.

Beauty is so subjective. No idea what you mean by the company one keeps, but during training camp, I thought Rose was one of the prettiest ones there. Very natural looking, not over bleached, Potato Head Pink, etc. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

She once tweeted a photo of herself back in jr high and she had brown hair.

ETA: found it. I see much more of a resemblance with Sam here.

You're right...mother/daughter look a LOT alike!

• Love 1

I get so sick of multiple girls every season saying stuff like "I've worked SO hard for this!" Frankly, I don't care how hard they have worked and them telling us a billion times an episode is just annoying. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, GAgirl said:

Grief, Judy was/is so beautiful.

Yes, too bad she's such bitch to the girls. She is very demeaning to them and she loves the word "mistakes". Did she harp on her precious snowflake daughter for the awful dancer she was? Don't think so. Amazes me that she thinks us viewers are stupid and couldn't see through her. 

Sheesh, some horses never die. Four seasons later, this one is still being beaten.

Judy was and is beautiful. It's amazing to me that anyone could ever pull off those braids, and I have a feeling that with today's "hairography," that particular hairstyle could be lethal.

• Love 13

I learned the other day that I share a birthday with Judy, that was a cool surprise.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:55 PM, bigskygirl said:

Love the braids. Happy birthday Judy!

The braids are so tacky lol.

14 hours ago, Teresa said:

Yes, too bad she's such bitch to the girls. She is very demeaning to them and she loves the word "mistakes". Did she harp on her precious snowflake daughter for the awful dancer she was? Don't think so. Amazes me that she thinks us viewers are stupid and couldn't see through her. 

I dont think she's a bitch; she's just tough. And it's necessary.

2 hours ago, Oklahomama said:

Let's place bets on what color tube dress Kelli will wear Saturday! Not hating, I think she looks like a dime.

Tube? I don't think I've ever seen her in a TUBE dress.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Agreed. it seems like most of the girls actually really like her. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

That's what some of y'all on here were calling it last year so I thought my definition of body-con was wrong 

16 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Sheesh, some horses never die. Four seasons later, this one is still being beaten.

Judy was and is beautiful. It's amazing to me that anyone could ever pull off those braids, and I have a feeling that with today's "hairography," that particular hairstyle could be lethal.

True story - I bloodied a boys nose in 3rd grade bc I had a waist length braided pony tail with those hard ball fasteners on the end, and stood up and turned too fast getting off the school bus.

So yeah, hairography and long braids can hurt people. 

I'm with you on the dead horse situation. Judy is pretty mild, and I'd guess she's ripped into Cassie worse than other girls at times. Just because we didn't see it on camera doesn't mean she had a free pass. 

Florals are big again, so I'll guess floral for Kelli's dress color/pattern this fall.

• Love 2

Well Cassie obviously wants to still be talked about as a former DCC. She like so many other former DCC's still has her Twitter profile pic of her in uniform. She's fair game. 

(edited)

I'm usually the first one to call out an attention whore but I don't see it in this case. Cassie seems to be very happy in where she is in life. I don't get LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME vibes from her at all. I think she's proud of having been a dcc and likes that photo. I don't think it goes much further than that.

As for Kelli I think she'll stick with another solid color sheath dress. She did pink one year but I think she tends toward blue/green.

Judy judy...back in the day I guess they were allowed to change up their hair. I'd like to see someone even think about that today. It's probably been a decade since they let that one dcc have a ponytail as her official "look".

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I'm usually the first one to call out an attention whore but I don't see it in this case. Cassie seems to be very happy in where she is in life. I don't get LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME vibes from her at all. I think she's proud of having been a dcc and likes that photo. I don't think it goes much further than that.

As for Kelli I think she'll stick with another solid color sheath dress. She did pink one year but I think she tends toward blue/green.

Judy judy...back in the day I guess they were allowed to change up their hair. I'd like to see someone even think about that oday. It's probably been a decade since they let that one dcc have a ponytail as her official "look".

Keep in mind too that Cassie has lived her whole life immersed in everything DCC. She'll always be surrounded by it. I don't think she's stuck in any sort of time warp or desperate to relive her glory days. She's just always going to be a more active alumni, but i don't think she's trying to convince people she's still on the team, or that she sees that as the prime of her life, etc. I don't look at her Instagram etc unless it's linked in here, but she seems to have more about her kids than anything on there.

• Love 6

I just don't like Cassie and never will. She came off as massive bitch on the show and yes while it is edited, why did they show so many more of her arrogant moments or horrid dancing moments than anything else. My guess is that is mostly what they had. I would think if she was such an amazing person and DCC, she would've been shown a lot more favorably especially since they'd at least want her shown in a positive light. Instead it was Judy trying to convince us that she wasn't being favored in any way, which is obvious BS. 

I was looking back at Season 1 on CMT's website and wow she's changed! She was certainly much thinner back then. Not hating of course. I used to be a lot thinner than I am now too. She's still beautiful of course, but I definitely see a difference.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

You go with those Belk dresses Kelli. I'm not mad at you.

(Well, I'm a little mad at the yellow one, but otherwise, do you, lady.)

Kellis Dresses2.jpg

I love the turquoise one second from left on the bottom. That one is the most flattering on her to me. She looks fine in all of them, but I think she looks the best with a sleeve.

• Love 4

I follow Cassie on instagram and she seems like she has a great personality. Definitely doesn't come off as a bitch at all. Her kids are hilarious and she seems to love the mom life.

18 hours ago, Oklahomama said:

That's what some of y'all on here were calling it last year so I thought my definition of body-con was wrong 

Oh, I don't know who on here was calling it that, but you were right..they were wrong :)

17 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Exactly.

17 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Keep in mind too that Cassie has lived her whole life immersed in everything DCC. She'll always be surrounded by it. I don't think she's stuck in any sort of time warp or desperate to relive her glory days. She's just always going to be a more active alumni, but i don't think she's trying to convince people she's still on the team, or that she sees that as the prime of her life, etc. I don't look at her Instagram etc unless it's linked in here, but she seems to have more about her kids than anything on there.

*ding ding ding*

11 hours ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Jeez she really loves those skin tight spanx dresses! Always in solid colored jewel tones. My vote for this year is purple. 

I was thinking purple too..or fuchsia. 

• Love 1

I'm watching Season 1 on CMT.com and not only is Kelli much thinner back then, but she didn't wear those tight dresses. She wore nice top and nice pants usually and looked great! I'm assuming the dresses help her look slimmer, so that's probably why she wears them so much now. 

(edited)
On 5/1/2017 at 7:26 AM, Oklahomama said:

Let's place bets on what color tube dress Kelli will wear Saturday! Not hating, I think she looks like a dime.

From Anthony Ramos's Instagram she wore red.  

Screenshot_2017-05-06-16-21-28.png

Edited by twinkietwin94
eta: had to screenshot bc I couldn't figure out how to link on my phone but I found it by searching#dccauditions so it's a public post
(edited)

I know it's probably not "in" anymore but they should put on some pantyhose because their legs look awful.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 3