Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone is A! The Spoiler Thread

Ugh, so rather than the show picking up where it left off it's gonna be a whole season before we find out what the meaning was of that time jump scene and who "he" is?! And Alison is just starting her relationship with Dr. Rollins "five years later" and is apparently going to get married to him between 6B and 7 rather than during those 5 years?! Ugh...

I was actually very pleasantly surprised by the spoiler that we're only gonna get to see the clip where the girls come to Ali because "he" is coming only in S7. I don't intend to get pulled into the mystery again but with that kind of storytelling I couldn't help but see some shades of "how to get away with murder".

That said, as an Emison shipper, if I'm gonna have to put with Alison being married in her early twenties then I'm very relieved it won't be the case of some insta-relationship where I'm forced to buy into this marriage right of the bat.  At least they're giving us a chance of get to know the new characters and the new relationships before springing on us all the engagements and weddings and babies. Which, uhg, don't I get enough of those from my facebook timeline? Still, I inexplicably miss this show and I can't wait for it to be back. I tried to do an overall rewatch but while season 1 was great I couldn't finish season 2.  That's the start of the show getting way too plot-y and when you know most of the answers it gets really boring. I'll try it again in ten years when it's less fresh.

As it is, I'm tentatively intrigued by Mr. Rollins -- his relationship with Alison has all the potential to reach new levels of inappropriate and I for one can't wait -- and, I can't believe I'm saying this, what's Ezria new relationship status is supposed to be. Also, whatever happened to Emily to make her extra dark and twisty, same for what's going on with Hanna's personal life that Ashley Benson didn't dig.

Edited by cuddlingcrowley

Not sure I like all these, but I guess we will see how they play.

So is Ali trying to make Jason, dad and Charlotte all into one happy family? Ok... maybe....

So shall I put my guess down for Hannah? Mom dies or is killed? Or she and Caleb suffer miscarriage? They are obviously broken up. I can only hope they work their way back....

Ezria... I could still care less. I love Aria but not him...

Emily is my least favorite, but I am guessing her loving someone who was always using her, broke her.

Spencer...was probably the most organic of all the careers.

As for who HE is... now is I guess when Wren comes back??? Hey I can wish...

The first time I saw the episode I didn't question whether they had sex because of the way it was cut with Ezria's sex scene. But then all the fans started questioning it and Marlene was ambigious about it and they never followed up so I started believing that it was just kissing...Guess not! That just makes everything that happened (or rather didn't happen) afterwards so much worse...

I hate the PLL team for sucking me into Emison everytime I give up on that relationship haha. It really sucks that they've been teasing it so much only for 6B to apparently be the story of how Alison falls in love for the first time and gets married.

Maybe I'm just naive because I thought for sure they hadn't had sex because I figured if they had it would have been a bigger deal in the show. Like it probably should have warranted a follow up conversation at the least, because it's not like that's something Emily and Alison have done before, like it was with Aria and Ezra who were just falling into old gross habits. It should have been a huge thing for both Emily and Alison because Emily had all these intense unresolved feelings for Alison and Alison was sort of growing into who she is in terms of her sexuality and her ability to feel something for someone else. Weird story telling choice to just leave all that unsaid and unresolved. I know season 5 was kind of packed story-wise, but they could have at least addressed it retroactively in 6A since they didn't have much story to tell there anywhere and seemed to just be killing time with filler. 

I don't really ship anything on this show but I've always been intrigued by Emison and I would have liked to see them try to make it work, but I feel like today's interviews really put a nail in that coffin. A lot of Emison shippers seemed to have been banking on Alison's marriage falling apart over the course of the season but obviously that can't happen if they don't even get married till the end. 

I kind of like Dr. Rollins in the brief glimpse we got of him though. He's cute and he seemed nice and if he really loves Alison then good, she deserves to have someone who loves her and it'd be nice to see her in a healthy normal relationship because she's never had that before. Although if he's her therapist and not just Charlotte's, that'd be kind of weird and inappropriate but that's just par for the course on this show. 

So is Ali trying to make Jason, dad and Charlotte all into one happy family? Ok... maybe....

So shall I put my guess down for Hannah? Mom dies or is killed? Or she and Caleb suffer miscarriage? They are obviously broken up. I can only hope they work their way back....

Emily is my least favorite, but I am guessing her loving someone who was always using her, broke her.

I've seen others speculate that perhaps Hanna and Caleb had a miscarriage, but I wonder if the "sad" direction Ashley was talking about for Hanna is just her not being with Caleb. She's very close with Tyler and has always been super pro Haleb so I could see her not being happy about that. Actually she said she wasn't happy about it.

A lot of people seem to think Emily's dad might have died and that's why she's in such a dark place, which would suck because Wayne Fields is literally the only PLL dad who was not a total creep. 

• Love 1

So funny to see everyone else hating on the DC green screen as that was the major thing that stuck out at me in the preview...like how on Earth can the producton values on this show often be so high and then every now and then you get something like...THAT?

So this post about the horrible green screen going around tumblr and it's amazing. The hastily made fan photoshops look just about identical in quality to the "professional" shot used by the show. Whoever was responsible for that should seriously have their job performance evaluated. 

• Love 1

I kind of feel for the Emison fans because I don't see the show ever really going there but they certainly make it seem like they might and they give the shippers just enough to keep their hopes up and sort of string them along.

Well, call me insensitive, but it serves them right for picking such a horrible, character-assassinating ship. Not that this excuses the writers' shameful stringing along.

LOL, Alison has such a beautiful handwriting in the promo, no wonder she is a teacher. She probably gives calligraphy lessons too.

And of course, the court is considering releasing Charlotte. Because killing a police officer, setting up a bomb and a million counts of kidnapping, assault and attempted murder apparently carry a five years sentence at most in Rosewood.

Most shocking thing in that clip is the horrible green screen White House behind Spencer.

Word. It makes the views from "London" in season five positively realistic-looking.

Bartending may be realistic but come on...Hanna is a bigshot fashionista, Aria is a succesful publisher, Spencer seems be on the uprise in Washington, Alison is a beloved teacher...and Emily is bartending.

They haven't had a clue what to do with Emily for years now (unless you count random romance related adventures), so this is hardly surprising. Not that Alison becoming a teacher makes any more sense. But yes, realism isn't exactly a factor in a universe where Ezra is apparently a successful writer. Though he is probably not any worse than say E.L. James, so in a sense this might be considered realistic...

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 1
I was actually very pleasantly surprised by the spoiler that we're only gonna get to see the clip where the girls come to Ali because "he" is coming only in S7. I don't intend to get pulled into the mystery again but with that kind of storytelling I couldn't help but see some shades of "how to get away with murder".

I wanted it to be answered quickly because when they take their time to resolve a mystery, it always gets retconned and ends up making no sense. Like, even though Troian said we'll sorta know who 'he' is at the end, I still don't completely buy that they won't all of a sudden change it up in S7 because of actor unavailability, an 8th season, another of Marlene's genius ideas,...making 6B obsolete.

That said, as an Emison shipper, if I'm gonna have to put with Alison being married in her early twenties then I'm very relieved it won't be the case of some insta-relationship where I'm forced to buy into this marriage right of the bat.  At least they're giving us a chance of get to know the new characters and the new relationships before springing on us all the engagements and weddings and babies.

Getting married in early twenties is rare these days but not unheard of. 1 out of a group of 5 is not unrealistic imo. Especially for Alison whose family is so messed up, I could buy her getting married quickly and starting a new family in search of some normalcy after all that happened. And they would have had 5 years to meet, date, get engaged and married. Whereas now they'll start dating and get married in half a season which in Rosewood time is 2 weeks.

As it is, I'm tentatively intrigued by Mr. Rollins -- his relationship with Alison has all the potential to reach new levels of inappropriate and I for one can't wait

So far, he seems pretty boring to me. I hope he ups his creep factor as the season progresses because the cardinal sin in PLL is being boring. The psychiatrist factor is kinda icky and I sincerely hope he was only Charlotte's psychiatrist and never ever had a session with Alison...and even then it's icky because he would get all kinds of intimate knowledge through Charlotte about Alison and I'm sure they must have had group sessions and stuff...

Part of me hoped that Ali has been working her charm to get a positive evaluation for Charlotte and get this influential person on their side, but it sounds like it will be a sincere love story.

It should have been a huge thing for both Emily and Alison because Emily had all these intense unresolved feelings for Alison and Alison was sort of growing into who she is in terms of her sexuality and her ability to feel something for someone else. Weird story telling choice to just leave all that unsaid and unresolved.

Yeah. I am beyond frustrated that they never had that conversation. I mean, we don't even know for sure if Alison had even ever had sex before that. She strung along a lot of guys, but she was only 15. Confirmed that she didn't have sex with Ian and I doubt she would have held out if she'd had sex already with someone else. Sure, there was the "pregnancy scare" but that story came from Cece and could have been completely fabricated. And Mona confirmed at some point that Ali was never pregnant.

I don't really ship anything on this show but I've always been intrigued by Emison and I would have liked to see them try to make it work, but I feel like today's interviews really put a nail in that coffin. A lot of Emison shippers seemed to have been banking on Alison's marriage falling apart over the course of the season but obviously that can't happen if they don't even get married till the end.

I'm bummed out about it, but it's still nice that it appears Emily/Alison will be around each other more overall than in the past season. Their scenes always suck me in and it could even be enough for me to just have them continue as special friends if the cast and crew stopped teasing emison is endgame and Marlene saying she loves them and roots for them. Stop that if it's never gonna happen...

So this post about the horrible green screen going around tumblr and it's amazing. The hastily made fan photoshops look just about identical in quality to the "professional" shot used by the show. Whoever was responsible for that should seriously have their job performance evaluated.

Haha, that's hilarious. The fanmade ones actually look better than the shots used for the show.

They haven't had a clue what to do with Emily for years now (unless you count random romance related adventures), so this is hardly surprising. Not that Alison becoming a teacher makes any more sense. But yes, realism isn't exactly a factor in a universe where Ezra is apparently a successful writer. Though he is probably not any worse than say E.L. James, so in a sense this might be considered realistic...

Haha. I do wonder what his book ended up being about...And Emily *sigh* I guess it was too much to hope for that she might have thrived post-Rosewood. It seems all we've been getting since season 2 is dark Emily losing her dreams and loved ones.

Wait, if the flash-forward "he is coming scene" from the end of 6.10 doesn't actually occur until season 7, what are the Liars doing in Rosewood in 6B? I mean, even with a new Big Bad the four of them deciding to (presumably) abandon their jobs for quite some time would be a massive contrivance. Why would they (presumably) stick around in Rosewood?

Part of me hoped that Ali has been working her charm to get a positive evaluation for Charlotte and get this influential person on their side, but it sounds like it will be a sincere love story.

I don't like Alison but I sure hope she wouldn't be stupid enough to try to manipulate the psych evaluations of the maniac who tried to murder her. It was bad enough that Hanna didn't mention Mona running her over to get her out of Radley, it's not a plot I would care to see repeated.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe

The DC green screen thing is so terrible it's amazing. 

I understand what the show is doing with the ships. Breaking people up so they can get them back together..a new beginning. But at some point it's a little stale. Why not concentrate on telling a good story for the last two seasons instead of rehashing the same story. Haleb not being together is just stupid. 

• Love 2
Wait, if the flash-forward "he is coming scene" from the end of 6.10 doesn't actually occur until season 7, what are the Liars doing in Rosewood in 6B? I mean, even with a new Big Bad the four of them deciding to (presumably) abandon their jobs for quite some time would be a massive contrivance. Why would they (presumably) stick around in Rosewood?

If Charlotte or someone else gets killed, the police could've told them not to leave the state. Or the new big bad is holding their new secrets over them again.

I don't like Alison but I sure hope she wouldn't be stupid enough to try to manipulate the psych evaluations of the maniac who tried to murder her. It was bad enough that Hanna didn't mention Mona running her over to get her out of Radley, it's not a plot I would care to see repeated.

Hey now, it was an honest mistake...Charlotte thought she was killing Bethany. And the other times she was just trying to scare her lol. I think I'd prefer Alison going back to some of her manipulative ways over a continuation of the docile version. It's nice that she's grown but it's not that exciting. (Definitely not when complete strangers are picking the fruits of that personality change rather than the established characters she has a history with.) 1 Ezria is enough, don't need another mushy, carstopping romance.

Haleb not being together is just stupid.

Agreed. Even worse is that Hanna is engaged to someone else already...Wonder how Caleb is going to get incorporated in the story, Ezra has the brew, Toby is a Rosewood native and cop,...but Caleb has no ties to Rosewood other than Hanna.

lol, the girls' reaction to Sara Harvey saving them from the lodge fire in this EW interview at 5:43

• Love 2

^ Troian rolling her eyes at the Sara Harvey answer is hilarious. She's clearly not impressed by the show's many plot holes and the half assed attempt by the writers to cover them up.

• Love 1

Anyone see the LQ soundless extended promo they showed at comic con with Emily being physically restrained in a hospital bed? Guess Shay wasn't lying when she said Emily's had a rough go of it.

The other scene that stood out to me in that promo was Ezra screaming at the four girls for some reason. So looks like he's still an asshole.

I'm intrigued! Hopefully there'll be a video with sound soon. I also want to know what in the world Hanna and Melissa have to talk about...

Wonder if speculation about Emily joining the army is true after all and she got injured. Suffering from ptds? Reaction to her dad's death? Have there been any signs of Nia Peeples on set? Because she won't be in the November special has me wondering if it's not Pam that dies rather than Wayne.

At Paleyfest (that sounds like a con for Paige/Emily shippers!), they played a deleted scene from 6A finale that revealed another (actually surprising and shocking) of Cece's accomplices which TVline has available here -  http://tvline.com/2015/10/11/pretty-little-liars-charlotte-deleted-scene-video-season-6-spoilers/

Seeing this just makes me more upset that more time couldn't have been devoted to the backstory/history of Charlotte-as-A and that we're going from that to a time jump because really this hints as so many things i would want to see explored and played out onscreen!  

I've always suspected there was a whole story in there regarding the Rosewood PD and why so many officers seem to have connections to either NAT Club and/or A Team (Mona's and/or CeCe's) - and now with the one truly "good guy" cop also a part of things, i really feel cheated that we never got any good followup to such elements as Toby joining the police force (in a move paralleling him going undercover in the A Team) and discovering these connections or Lt. Tanner finding the answers as to why so many Rosewood PD members were part of this cabal or any true follow-up on Holbrook's intentions and his relationship to Alison.

Oh wow, I'm glad they cut that...But argh, now it's in my head and so I can't ignore that that actually happened. Every black character (and there aren't many) either dead or shady...this is worse than The Walking Dead. I love that Officer (detective now) Barry is the one good and reasonable cop...Man, that clip is such unnecessary character assasination!

• Love 1

I know I hated Wilden and many of his colleagues probably did that too because he was mostly insufferable but why would Barry let a suspected cop killer escape? He was that desperate for money?

But honestly, the powers that be shooting that scene and then changing their minds about Barry shows once again that they are making this stuff up as they go along.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 1

Lucy Hale says that New A is going to be "a lot deadlier". And that "there might even be some use of emojis". Because nothing says deadly better than using emojis, am I right?

Seriously, the last thing this show needs an even more trigger happy villain. The situation was beyond ridiculous with ChArlotte already. Murder attempts and bomb threats every other episode aren't going to make the show any better. And the villain calling themselves A? Talk about depressing lack of imagination.

• Love 3

So the new preview..

There's a scene where it looks like Caleb is pulling up his pants. 

There is also a scene where it looks like Toby is punching Caleb.

Are they going where I think they are going. #Spaleb. (I kind of like them better as bffs, but if Hanna can't have him, might as well let Spencer have a great boyfriend..) 

Dating a former boyfriend isn't stealing, though it does violate the Girl Code. Spencer has a precedent for this, as she did it to her sister more than once. If this is true, Spencer dating him after they're broken up is progress for her.

I know it's not technically stealing but I wish I could watch just one show where nothing of the sort happens.

That said, the shippers' reaction is sure to be amusing.

I can already imagine the endless stream of Tumblr gifs and hashtags!

I wish they won't go there either as this the one thing that hasn't happened yet and it's refreshing given that on every other show everyone sleeps with everyone.

But then again Spencer and Caleb do have great chemistry...

They would definitely be hot together. Ultimately, I want Hanna and Caleb to end up together and Spencer to have a new love interest. I would also be down for a Hanna/Caleb/Spencer triad of awesome.

A menage a trois! How lovely!

I always amused myself with the idea that since Caleb is the best boyfriend he should end up with all of the liars.

Except Aria. She doesn't deserve him.

• Love 4

Bring this link over from the episode thread

https://56.media.tumblr.com/e8db0d246bc103efbd65b8fc428af8db/tumblr_o189lb4vWl1rqxxl1o1_1280.jpg

Who the fuck cares that she was electrocuted? She was trying to kill them (and kill herself) with a bomb.

Is this their failed attempted at recreating the Jenna thing? Because it's not even remotely the same. What happened to Jenna was actually terrible, and a crime, some lunatic being electrocuted because they stopped the bomb she was trying to kill them with is not a tragedy.

Edited by WhitneyWhit
  • Love 3

https://56.media.tumblr.com/e8db0d246bc103efbd65b8fc428af8db/tumblr_o189lb4vWl1rqxxl1o1_1280.jpg

Who the fuck cares that she was electrocuted? She was trying to kill them (and kill herself) with a bomb.

Is this their failed attempted at recreating the Jenna thing? Because it's not even remotely the same. What happened to Jenna was actually terrible, and a crime, some lunatic being electrocuted because they stopped the bomb she was trying to kill them with is not a tragedy.

Right. The girls can't be stupid enough to think they're responsible for Sara being hurt by the bomb she set to try to kill them all. Even if Sara's intention hadn't been to kill them (the liars weren't actually supposed to be there and she did yell at them to get out), she was at the least going to blow up Alison and Jason at Charlotte's request and didn't stop when she saw the girls were there too. Also how does a dismantled bomb even electrocute someone? 

Not mention that Aria was worried it would come up at Charlotte's hearing.  How would that have discredited the Lairs at all?  If anyone is legally responsible for what happened to Sara, it would Sara, because she was only electrocuted because she was trying to set off a bomb.

• Love 1

It might have helped if, you know, they actually showed this happening in Episode 610, but it just plain didn't happen.  Spencer disarmed the bomb while the other PLLs surrounded Sara Harvey -- then Emily punched Sara's lights out.  So when did she burn her hands exactly ?

• Love 4

So basically, the Sara thing is exactly as stupid as we had guessed. Well done, Marlene.

Also how does a dismantled bomb even electrocute someone?

Maybe Charlotte got confused and set up an EMP charge instead of a conventional bomb. Or maybe the writers are just that inept. Hmm...

Is this their failed attempted at recreating the Jenna thing?

Yes. In case somebody managed to somehow miss the blatant parallels, Marlene spelled it out in a recent interview. Come to think it, it makes 6.10. even less of a triumph for the Liars - not only did A reveal herself for no apparent reason but stopping Sara is also some sort of Pyrrhic victory according to the show's insane logic.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 1

Technically Electrocution is death via Electric Shock, and since Sara is still alive (or is she!?!?!) she can't have been electrocuted.  But depending on the amount of energy in the circuit, an electric shock can result in severe 1st degree burns.  Look up some photos of electrical burns for some fun times.  In fact, you don't even need to make direct contact with the circuit - the Arc Flash released from an electric fault is what does you in (talking a shockwave of gasses and molten copper that could be several thousand degrees Celsius).

I know nothing of making bombs, but if it had been hooked up to a low voltage bus in the hospital or something then there could have easily been a high fault current potential in the circuit.  Add in some dodgy switchgear in an old abandoned hospital that failed to operate in time, and there's a nice big electrical explosion waiting to happen.

So what's the reaction to the Why Shower's Hands Hurt reveal online been? Do the tweens think it's as asinine as it actually is? Or is Marlene strutting around with another #wordwithAinit shirt again over it?

(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 0:49 PM, Artsda said:

Hannah is technically still engaged, may be they have the wedding and Caleb runs to stop it. LOL Soap opera style

So, an homage to The Graduate?  I guess IMK never watched through the credits, because that is not a happy ending.  The actors both have "I may have just made a horrible mistake" looks on their faces.

Edited by mac123x
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, mac123x said:

So, an homage to The Graduate?  I guess IMK never watched through the credits, because that is not a happy ending.  The actors both have "I may have just made a horrible mistake" looks on their faces.

Ha. Why are the pushing this most romantic season ever in certain things and then the trailer for this season is like the least romantic thing and now we have the most least romantic movie ending that this show might be paying homage to.. it never works out when you try and stop a wedding, see other sources  such as My Best Friends Wedding and also FRIENDS when Rachel showed up at Ross's wedding. That did not work out well for anyone. 

I kind of hate this show. I hate it and I love it. I was rooting for you, Pretty Little Liars and now you are doing this and I don't think I can keep supporting you. ;)

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

From that article

1. The gang will have 24 hours to save Hanna when the new season starts, and everyone will go to "extremes" to find their friend, who may or may not be still alive.

What, like Jack Bauer.  And each episode will be one hour in the 24 hour period.

2. We will find out who killed Charlotte (but not in the premiere episode), along with a lot of other reveals this season. Instead of "question after question," season seven will be more like reveal after reveal.

I seriously doubt there will be any answers, just more questions and then the season will end abruptly.

3. We will find out who Uber A is, or A-moji, or AD, or whatever you want to call them.

Does anyone even care anymore ? They have all been sadistic A-holes.

4. Just in case you were wondering: Mona was Original A, Charlotte took over as Big A, "when Big A dies, that launches the birth of what we call A-moji, but then A-moji really started to own his or her A-ness and became AD, and AD is Uber A."

Maybe I missed something or just plain forgot, but when was AD a thing.

5. There will be a scene in which Mary Drake talks to Mary Drake while also talking to Jessica DiLaurentis, meaning Andrea Parker had some intense work to do this season.

I bet it will be a really shitty version of how it's done on Orphan Black.

6. Aria and Ezra will have some "exciting developments" in their relationship. Season seven will begin where it left off, right after Ezria reunited in a sexual sense, with the two of them discussing the state of their relationship. As for whether they continue reuniting in that sexual sense, Lucy Hale said, "[Aria] might dip her toes in the pool."

So they're banging, they're not banging, they're playing footsies.  No one really cares because it has been dragged out for so long.

7. Emily's ex, Paige (Lindsay Shaw) will be returning, and she's bringing with her a side of Alison we haven't seen in a while. "She brings Allison's inner bitch back," King said.

So that's where Alison's inner bitch has been all of 6B, because Alison seemed like she had been neutered. </sarcasm>.  But why is Paige all bitchy ?  Is she pissed at Emily for breaking up with her ?

8. As for Emily's other relationship, Emison will be having some deep, meaningful conversations about their relationship this season. Charlie Craig called the two of them "the most fun ride for me."

Which basically means it will be the most boring ride of the season if they have to oversell it like that.

9. This season will feature a "very very very big Alison twist," according to King.

Secret twin.  Unless of course Alison's pregnant.

10. Spencer will end a relationship with either Caleb or Toby this season, and it felt like such a real end to a seven-year long friendship that filming the scene made Bellisario cry!

Pick one already. FFS !

11. One of the liars is getting married this season—there will be a proposal during the summer episodes, and the wedding will come in the winter. 

Hanna will be traumatized from the kidnapping, so not her. Spencer is breaking up with someone so probably not her. Alison will likely be getting divorced.  Emily probably won't be getting married because she isn't really even in a relationship at the moment -- so that leaves Ezria.

12. This is the season of homecomings, including Jason (Drew Van Acker), Noel (Brant Daugherty), and Jenna (Tammin Sursok) (along with Paige). Everyone is a suspect for AD/Uber A/A-moji. All the returns will bring surprises, but Noel might be the biggest of all.

Will Jenna be able to see again ? Other than that, I got nothing.

13. Jason's homecoming will allow him and Alison to have some great brother-sister moments that are "super sincere," according to Sasha Pieterse. "And Jason brings a few other things, too."

Is Jason going to bang Hanna's mom again ?  And that's what all the viewers are looking for is some super sincere moments.  Fuck that, they want answers.

14. The show might not be ending yet, but Pretty Little Liars "as we know it" will be over after this season. "The show is coming to a closure of sorts, and that's all we can say for now," says the ever-mysterious Marlene King. 

Please no PLLs: The Next Generations.  Just no.

15. Every season is nuts, but this season sounds extra nuts. According to King, there will be a huge reveal at the end of the summer season that "changes everything as we know it." She also revealed that season seven will have the biggest body count of any season ever, so we better prepare ourselves for one hell of a ride.

So does that "biggest body count of any season ever" comment mean people will actually stay dead this time ?  As for the huge reveal -- I'm guessing Uber A is a dude.

2 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

[1] Maybe I missed something or just plain forgot, but when was AD a thing.

[2] Pick one already. FFS !

[3] Hanna will be traumatized from the kidnapping, so not her. Spencer is breaking up with someone so probably not her. Alison will likely be getting divorced.  Emily probably won't be getting married because she isn't really even in a relationship at the moment -- so that leaves Ezria.

1) That would be your AD-ADD kicking in... :-p

2) Think they might have screwed up a reveal there, given Spencer is dating Caleb, and Toby was about to propose to what's her face, technically the only person she can break up with is Caleb, right? (Unless she were to break up with both of them, Caleb first, date Tobes, ditch Tobes.)

3) I was reading that list of who it could be, and legitimately managed to blank on Aria. I actually sat there scratching my head, and came up with Mona or Ashley first. Didn't think of Aria until I read it. Oh, show.

• Love 1

So that's where Alison's inner bitch has been all of 6B, because Alison seemed like she had been neutered. </sarcasm>.  But why is Paige all bitchy ?  Is she pissed at Emily for breaking up with her ?

Well, they didn't say that Paige will be bitchy for sure, just that she will cause Alison to behave like that. Probably because of Alison's jealousy, never mind that Paige and Emily broke up years ago and Alison is currently married.

8. As for Emily's other relationship, Emison will be having some deep, meaningful conversations about their relationship this season.

Here is how it should go:

Emily: Hey, Ali, got a second? We need to talk about our relationship?

Alison: That won't take long since we are just friends. Twitter shippers does not a relationship make. Sorry, did I say that out loud?

According to King, there will be a huge reveal at the end of the summer season that "changes everything as we know it."

It was all a dream, right Marlene?

She also revealed that season seven will have the biggest body count of any season ever, so we better prepare ourselves for one hell of a ride.

I hope she is lying as usual, because the number of murders in this show is already even more ridiculous than Aria's fashion sense.

• Love 3

Come on, is anyone expecting the wedding to be anyone's but Ezria's? Like, I think it's completely obvious it will be them, but maybe that's just me. She'll break up with Liam, get together with Ezria, A.D will blackmail them or whatever, and they'll decide to get married because life is too short, or they're drugged, or they just really want viewers to shut up about Ezria. 

Spencer will break up with Caleb. It's obvious as soon as she finds out about the whole Caleb/Hanna thing, she'll break things off and then go get together with Toby....right after getting rid of the girl he's with or something. 

Biggest body count better mean some pretty significant people die. I vote for Toby, Ezra (right after his honeymoon with Aria), and Alison. Up the stakes, right? Just kill those three off! See, and that'll be the very, very, very big Alison twist! And then you can kill off any other minor characters along with them. 

All of these "secrets" is making me  not  excited for season 7, actually. Also, hard pass on anything with Ezaria, PLL the next gen if that's a thing, and also hard pass on Emison. Why do people ship them?

• Love 1