Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone is A! The Spoiler Thread

I don't know who it's going to be but I still have to bet I'll be disappointed by the reveal. But also I'm just taking note that they brought back a whole lot of random people for these final episodes. Like Holden was in the first five episodes of this part b season and then he just vanishes. I bet he's AD. I bet he and Charlottle/Charles were pen pals or something like Lucas was.

(edited)
14 hours ago, dwmckim said:

For those wishing for JAson, it's interesting to note that Marlene is saying he's not in the final episode despite the fact Drew Van Acker was photographed on set around filming of 7x19.  (Maybe Craft Services is just THAT good that he had to get in his last crack at it?)

I feel like there's something odd going on with Jason/Drew. Marlene has said a couple of times now that they weren't able to get Drew for the season/finale and that Jason won't be involved, but we know Drew was on set around the time they filmed episode 7x18/7x19 but didn't appear in either episode. Not only did Drew himself post a goodbye from set pic that featured broken down sets so it had to be during the end of filming (he later deleted the pic) but Lucy mentioned a couple of times that Drew spoiled who AD was to her so he was obviously on set and around the actors and for some reason made aware of the final reveal. 

Marlene also tweeted at some point during filming that they had to do some rewriting because someone couldn't honor a commitment to them and she was not happy about it. I always wondered if that was Drew and maybe they had to throw out whatever he filmed for the earlier episode because he couldn't appear in the finale and are now acting like he was never there? 

ETA: I've read some people believe his contract with Training Day on CBS might not have allowed them to legally use him or whatever they may have shot with him prior to the finale but the way they're pretending he was never there is still kind of odd. 

Edited by SadieT
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I don't know who it's going to be but I still have to bet I'll be disappointed by the reveal. But also I'm just taking note that they brought back a whole lot of random people for these final episodes. Like Holden was in the first five episodes of this part b season and then he just vanishes. I bet he's AD. I bet he and Charlottle/Charles were pen pals or something like Lucas was.

*2 episodes

Sydney/Ted also disappeared, but it doesn't mean anything. They were just written into 7B as callbacks and cameos. Probably weren't available to film for 7x20.

2 minutes ago, SadieT said:

In case anyone just can't wait till tomorrow to see Aria's wedding dress 

FIRST LOOK: Aria Is a Bridal Beauty in Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale – See Her Wedding Gown!

Spoiler alert: it's ugly. 

There's also some other stills from tomorrow's episode that may give a couple things away in that article. 

I am no fashion expert, but they all look pretty awful with the exception of Spencer, even Caleb with the tux/ black shirt combo. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chinspinner said:

I am no fashion expert, but they all look pretty awful with the exception of Spencer, even Caleb with the tux/ black shirt combo. 

I don't think the bridesmaid dresses are that bad, but Aria's dress is kind of tragic. But then again so is her relationship with Ezra so it's fitting. 

• Love 3

Those pictures are making me dread the finale even more than I was before - I didn't think that was possible, but here we are. I'm so over this whole lovey-dovey friendship crap between these girls who genuinely don't even seem to like each other anymore, it seems so false. Aria's dress is awful, and so are the others. Hanna looks like she has a potato sack on, and Alison's isn't even the same color. Is she even supposed to be a bridesmaid? 

Oh, and - 

That's not really supposed to be the Emison baby, is it? She's adorable, but there's no way she could be blonde. And that if Alison's at most two months pregnant at this point, a year from now that baby would be no older than about four or five months old. The child in that picture is way, way older than that.

4 minutes ago, marinaalexis said:

Those pictures are making me dread the finale even more than I was before - I didn't think that was possible, but here we are. I'm so over this whole lovey-dovey friendship crap between these girls who genuinely don't even seem to like each other anymore, it seems so false. Aria's dress is awful, and so are the others. Hanna looks like she has a potato sack on, and Alison's isn't even the same color. Is she even supposed to be a bridesmaid? 

Oh, and - 

That's not really supposed to be the Emison baby, is it? She's adorable, but there's no way she could be blonde. And that if Alison's at most two months pregnant at this point, a year from now that baby would be no older than about four or five months old. The child in that picture is way, way older than that.

The dresses are all the same color or they're supposed to be. It's just the lighting I think. 

The sperm donor could be blonde and fair skinned (possibly Jason or Charlotte pre-transition) and that could account for the baby's coloring or it's just bad casting. Also what other baby would be at Ezria's wedding and why would Spencer be holding it? There's been some talk about Ali and Emily possibly having twins so maybe the other baby has darker hair and skin. 

Also looks like Emily has an engagement ring on. 

Ugh. Those pictures. Seriously going to need to stock up on drinks.

And the color of those dresses aren't good. 

As for the baby.. of course that's baby Emison. Because who else would it be? And you guys it's not a terrible story of it ends up with a tiny adorable human who gets to be Arias flower girl! 

Ugh. 

What the....

Why in the effing hell would Marlene and her costume design team allow Aria to be put in that thing? It's just so thin, frail, and awful. Also, Hanna's bridesmaid dress looks pretty terrible, as is Emily's. Why is it that Emily/Hanna don't appear to be wearing bras? 

I just can't help but remember that wedding fashion show they did back in season 3 or 4, and Aria's faux dress isn't great, but it's miles ahead of this shitty one:

weddings-2014-03-pretty-little-liars-wed

So, depending on if Ali gets a haircut at the beginning of the finale, it probably is the one year time jump, which means the lodge sneak peek is a year after the finale, and Ezra survives. Damnit, show! I don't know who else that baby could be! 

I mean.. does Emily ever wear a bra when she wears a dress? All of her dresses seem to lack it.

Seriously, this wedding already looks so awful and we are going to have to sit through Ezra and Aria vows. Hopefully they make that a montage with music and we don't hear too much.

Just now, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean.. does Emily ever wear a bra when she wears a dress? All of her dresses seem to lack it.

Seriously, this wedding already looks so awful and we are going to have to sit through Ezra and Aria vows. Hopefully they make that a montage with music and we don't hear too much.

What? Some insipid emo cover of a once great song? Not sure which I want to hear less, the Ezria vows or some godawful band destroying a song I like.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Chinspinner said:

What? Some insipid emo cover of a once great song? Not sure which I want to hear less, the Ezria vows or some godawful band destroying a song I like.

Maybe they'll play some slow version of The Police's "Every Breath You Take" ;) 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Chinspinner said:

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe they'll play some slow version of The Police's "Every Breath You Take" ;) 

You guys are right! I don't know what's worse. Clearly we are getting the wedding, unless we just get them in dresses and AD saves us by sending a text and then Ezra and Aria have just pull a Haleb which would be awesome and i would love AD forever but i doubt. Ezra and Aria are getting their stupid wedding episode. A fairytale one at that. Which..gross.

• Love 1

I feel like this particular wedding is not going to happen judging by the liars looks of distress in a couple of the pics, and then later on in the episode when AD is truly gone, Aria and Ezra will try the whole thing again and get married for good. Because this show would make us suffer through two Ezria weddings. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SadieT said:

The dresses are all the same color or they're supposed to be. It's just the lighting I think. 

The sperm donor could be blonde and fair skinned (possibly Jason or Charlotte pre-transition) and that could account for the baby's coloring or it's just bad casting. Also what other baby would be at Ezria's wedding and why would Spencer be holding it? There's been some talk about Ali and Emily possibly having twins so maybe the other baby has darker hair and skin. 

That doesn't explain why the baby looks absolutely nothing like Emily, why she's way older than their baby logically would be at that point, and why she doesn't appear to be present in any of the other pictures from that same scene, or from the episode in general. That's my problem with there being an Emison baby in this episode - where is she? There have been so many pictures/clips released of Emily and Alison running around with the other girls...where is their baby during all of this?

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, marinaalexis said:

That doesn't explain why the baby looks absolutely nothing like Emily, why she's way older than their baby logically would be at that point, and why she doesn't appear to be present in any of the other pictures from that same scene, or from the episode in general. That's my problem with there being an Emison baby in this episode - where is she? There have been so many pictures/clips released of Emily and Alison running around with the other girls...where is their baby during all of this?

Ha. None of the writers are going to give a damn about logistics. (That's our job ?). If it is Emisons baby it's there for cute flower girl with Emily and Alison's baby!! Yay! Otherwise who else would it be? Why would Spencer be holding a random persons baby? 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, marinaalexis said:

With grandma Pam.

Seriously though, who else would the baby belong to? 

• Love 1

Wow those dresses are awful.  Spencer's is passable from the front, but the back seems primarily absent.  Emily must have used a whole roll of double-sided tape to keep the boobs inside that thing.  Hanna's is pretty low-cut too. I'm guessing they're navy blue, but they look black in some of those shots.  Are we sure they're not going to a funeral?  They've done the excessive-cleavage at a funeral look before.

59 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Is Emily wearing an engagement ring?

Ali shouldn't even be a bridemaid. 

Looks like it. 

Why wouldn't she be a bridesmaid in her friend's wedding? Although I do appreciate the fact that she briefly dated the groom when she was 15. 

16 minutes ago, SadieT said:

Looks like it. 

Why wouldn't she be a bridesmaid in her friend's wedding? Although I do appreciate the fact that she briefly dated the groom when she was 15. 

Because of this show was based on how horrible Ali was to them. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Because of this show was based on how horrible Ali was to them. 

It was more about all the various people who stalk and torture the girls, Ali was just the catalyst for everything. 

And remember this is a wedding between a statutory rapist and his victim so Ali's involvement is really a non-issue in comparison. But like it or not, the girls forgave her and she's a part of the group now. 

7 hours ago, SadieT said:

I'm surprised IMK didn't take the opportunity to get them all in prom dresses one last time, but I guess this is close enough.

6 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

And that's a bad thing because .....................

Just now, ottoDbusdriver said:

I'm surprised IMK didn't take the opportunity to get them all in prom dresses one last time, but I guess this is close enough.

And that's a bad thing because .....................

Ha. I was just making a point, it's nothing new.

Im not looking forward to this final episode. Except for being like "it's over. Yes!"

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Chinspinner said:

Or maybe we'll get another karaoke demo recording of a song rather than the song by the original artist themselves! 

12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Is Emily wearing an engagement ring?

Ali shouldn't even be a bridemaid. 

Agreed. I miss the bond between the four original Liars so much. I hate how Ali's intruded in on it, she doesn't deserve it.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, marinaalexis said:

Agreed. I miss the bond between the four original Liars so much. I hate how Ali's intruded in on it, she doesn't deserve it.

Seconded to Ali messing up the friendships when she came back. And this is why I still always want her to be the big A. When she was alive from the flashbacks, I think she allowed the other girls to have a friendship based on her terms. They could never get that close without her. When she "died" they were able to form a better friendship. And when she came back, she did try to separate them or at least that's what the show was making it out to be.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, marinaalexis said:

1 minute ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Seconded to Ali messing up the friendships when she came back. And this is why I still always want her to be the big A. When she was alive from the flashbacks, I think she allowed the other girls to have a friendship based on her terms. They could never get that close without her. When she "died" they were able to form a better friendship. And when she came back, she did try to separate them or at least that's what the show was making it out to be.

The worst decision they made was keeping Ali alive. She should have been found dead, it would have given the show greater stakes and avoided the divisions in the friendship.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

For sure. It feels like they need to drop everything for Ali, because it's still all about her. When she was presumed dead, the girls were brought together because of her, but they didn't need her around to form a solid friendship. But she came back and then messed up the whole dynamic because suddenly, she was either their friend or their enemy and they couldn't trust her but then they could, and it was just a division of the thin friendship that the girls already had without Ali's presence. It didn't help that they eventually turned Ali into some poor, sad, weak damsel in distress who seemed to lose any fight or any spark that she did have. Suddenly, Ali couldn't do anything in regards to Uber A/A.D without the other girls helping her. Her redemption arc just made her boring and lifeless. There's nothing interesting about her anymore and she's a completely different person. 

And don't get me started on her dragging the girls back to Rosewood to get her crazy, sociopathic, dangerous sister back on the streets. Which is why it's bullshit that Mona is continued to be the shady one that nobody can trust and who Emily can be a condescending bitch toward, but when it comes to Ali and Charlotte, the girls are happy to do what Ali says and get Charlotte out because "she had a rough childhood". Well, besides Aria. She's the only one to be honest and not fall at Ali's feet in that scenario. 

• Love 4

The problem is that the show keeps trying to Ali a victim and at times she is. This season, having a pregnancy by violation with Emily's eggs is awful, but on screen her victim act seems put upon and not genuine, an acting problem by Sasha? Maybe. But it makes lines like (paraphrasing)"isn't it interesting she's  always the victim?" Said by Paige something to think about. It's true.

Also sorry to Emison shippers but Emily is still the weakest link/Ali's favorite to get to first. Even before the egg violation, Emily was the only one who knew of Ali's pregnancy. And Emily knew for a few episodes, Ali could have told the other girls. It just reminds me of when Ali first came back from the dead, it's easy to get Emily alone because Emily really hasn't grown out of her crush on Ali that's she had since Brownies (thanks for that line Mona).

Its also why I'm going to be rolling my eyes at a lot of tonight's final episode. I imagine there will be a scene like the one in part A season 6 finale when the girls were saying goodbye and how strong their bond was because of all they'd been there and Ali was there too and I sort of rolled my eyes back then. I'm sure there will be a scene like that tonight. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Ha. None of the writers are going to give a damn about logistics. (That's our job ?). If it is Emisons baby it's there for cute flower girl with Emily and Alison's baby!! Yay! Otherwise who else would it be? Why would Spencer be holding a random persons baby? 

Maybe Melissa had a baby.  She's been gone forever, so that's time in IMK world to have a random baby.   

But God did they have to put a yellow dress on the baby?  Seriously.  

I still think EzrA is abound.

• Love 1