Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone is A! The Spoiler Thread

9 minutes ago, marinaalexis said:

Did they just spoil who killed Charlotte in the promo pics for 7x19? Or is this getting too obvious to be the actual answer?

http://www.eonline.com/news/861162/wait-does-this-pretty-little-liars-first-look-reveal-who-a-d-is

I mean that's the only answer it could be, for a long time. Not much of a mystery, especially since they heavily implied Mona killed her all the way back at the end of Season 6. But Emily conveniently forgot that whole encounter.

I see the series ending with all 3 A's dead. Not sure if Mona will kill Uber A before she bites it or not. Her murder of Charlotte was a good intention that led to bad results. Mona will be the tragedy that circles back to Alison's tragedy in the premiere. Only it will be real this time. That's how it ends up full circle.

Only question that remains is if they'll try to manipulate us into feeling bad for Uber A since Marlene never lets a villain just be a villain.

"The flash forward scene from Game Over, Charles will take place in this episode." @Farewell, My Lovely

That flash forward was a huge misfire. Doesn't create the simplest of suspense, especially when you wait 29 episodes for it.

They also haven't set up who it could be, Rollins as a zombie? Lol. Better yet, Addison's boyfriend trying to threaten her into giving Addison an A!

I've been team Mona Murdered Charlotte for a while now but 'm starting to wonder if there's a third person in the bell tower with Mona and Charlotte. In the promo there's a clip of an arm in a black leather jacket hanging onto a railing or something. Neither Charlotte nor Mona are wearing a black leather jacket. 

The flash forward makes no sense now unless it's a nightmare. Why is Alison writing her name as Mrs. Rollins when she's made it a point to say she'll be going by DiLaurentis again and the girls, especially Emily, suddenly going back to resenting Alison for bringing them back to Rosewood doesn't fit now either. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

It has to be Wren and/or Melissa right?? Didn't Julian Morris and the guy who played Archer/Rollins take a picture together that was captioned Brothers?

I fear its going to be Wren, who was tormenting the girls since 6.11 because he knew that they'd run over his brother/cousin Wrick in 7.04.  No that doesn't make sense but welcome to PLL.

The only A.D. that I'd find narratively satisfying would be Ezra doing it as some sort of sick way to separate Aria from the others so he could have her all to himself.  The shippers would burn IMK in effigy if that happened, so it'll be someone illogical like Wren or Wmelissa.

• Love 2

I've been saying Wren for years and was really ticked at the Charles Cece Charlotte reveal. And if it is Wren/Melissa Marlene can say told ya so that they were in the first episode. And if it's not then she can say it was original MonA she meant all along. But Wren/Melissa have always been sketchy. Watch it be Addison's mom or something even more lame than Charlotte. She'll be played by Andrea Parker and be Jessica and Mary's triplet.

Wren/Melissa is how it's going to be tied back to the pilot, but Melissa is definitely boss A in that situation.

I still don't believe Jason was hallucinating when he saw Charlotte/Melissa together.

Twincer has to just be a fanservice underling or I'm going to be turned off. Her and Wren alone are not enough to carry it. We need the final family drama of MelissA.

(edited)

I think its Mary Drake is AD she knew way to much information about Archer Dunhill I don't think it ties back to the pilot though but if you look at all the evidence it makes a lot since 

Edited by Froippi

Not sure why everybody thinks everyone is A except for Toby, quite clearly he is the most obvious answer from many seasons ago and the writer of the show i thought has done a terrible job of hiding it but clearly not as nobody thinks hes the person. all of you's are clueless, going to love all the shock from people when it really shouldnt be

5 minutes ago, the king said:

Not sure why everybody thinks everyone is A except for Toby, quite clearly he is the most obvious answer from many seasons ago and the writer of the show i thought has done a terrible job of hiding it but clearly not as nobody thinks hes the person. all of you's are clueless, going to love all the shock from people when it really shouldnt be

Is this a troll post?

2 hours ago, the king said:

I mean, Toby's in my too long list of suspects but not because he's terrible at hiding it if he is.  He hasn't been on enough for that and when he has been on, Keegan is  doing a decent job of being his wooden self. 

But he was terrible when Toby was infiltrating the A team. Poor Keegan couldn't keep a straight face when Toby was trying to hide his deviousness from Spencer.  My poor wooden prince tried but it was bad. 

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

I mean, Toby's in my too long list of suspects but not because he's terrible at hiding it if he is.  He hasn't been on enough for that and when he has been on, Keegan is  doing a decent job of being his wooden self. 

But he was terrible when Toby was infiltrating the A team. Poor Keegan couldn't keep a straight face when Toby was trying to hide his deviousness from Spencer.  My poor wooden prince tried but it was bad. 

shouldn't we be looking at the least obvious answer Mary Drake the evidence stacks up against her pretty well it would be pretty easy for her to get Aria file since Jessica was her sister plus that Archer Dunhill plea she knew way to many details and why now why not sooner why wait tell the game is basically over after Mona admits to Charlotte Death

I have a motive not a strong one but a motive which is 1. she wants to bully the liars cause they bully lucas in High school which Charlotte told him about  2. she wants revenge for Charlotte Death and even though they didn't do it they knew someone who did do it so she wants to Torch them for knowing that person 

I know its not a strong motive buts a few pieces

Edited by Froippi
10 hours ago, Froippi said:

shouldn't we be looking at the least obvious answer Mary Drake the evidence stacks up against her pretty well it would be pretty easy for her to get Aria file since Jessica was her sister plus that Archer Dunhill plea she knew way to many details and why now why not sooner why wait tell the game is basically over after Mona admits to Charlotte Death

I have a motive not a strong one but a motive which is 1. she wants to bully the liars cause they bully lucas in High school which Charlotte told him about  2. she wants revenge for Charlotte Death and even though they didn't do it they knew someone who did do it so she wants to Torch them for knowing that person 

I know its not a strong motive buts a few pieces

Coming out of "lurking" on the PLL threads to ask this:  Since Mary Drake just confessed to killing Jessica & Rollins/Archer, wouldn't she be in police custody?  If so, how was she in the hoodie and gloves driving the car with the liar "dolls" in the backseat?  I hope it isn't Wren as he has been absent for too many seasons, and it seems like a cop out to bring him back to have him be AD.  I would have bought it if he was "A" instead of CeCe, Charles, Charlotte, but not with his long absence from the show.  Same reasoning with it being Melissa or Jason, they haven't been on the show for far too long to make it mean something.  I like the theory that it's Alison and the "sweet" nice Ali has been an act all along, I would also be happy if it was Ezra since I can't stand him and his twisted relationship with Aria.  But, this show makes so little sense, and Julian Morris' random appearance at the airport a couple of episodes back have convinced me it will indeed be Wren and that he is related to Rollins/Archer.  

• Love 1
(edited)
55 minutes ago, lark37 said:

Coming out of "lurking" on the PLL threads to ask this:  Since Mary Drake just confessed to killing Jessica & Rollins/Archer, wouldn't she be in police custody?  If so, how was she in the hoodie and gloves driving the car with the liar "dolls" in the backseat?  I hope it isn't Wren as he has been absent for too many seasons, and it seems like a cop out to bring him back to have him be AD.  I would have bought it if he was "A" instead of CeCe, Charles, Charlotte, but not with his long absence from the show.  Same reasoning with it being Melissa or Jason, they haven't been on the show for far too long to make it mean something.  I like the theory that it's Alison and the "sweet" nice Ali has been an act all along, I would also be happy if it was Ezra since I can't stand him and his twisted relationship with Aria.  But, this show makes so little sense, and Julian Morris' random appearance at the airport a couple of episodes back have convinced me it will indeed be Wren and that he is related to Rollins/Archer.  

she even admitted to moving that body to farm the only problem with that confession is someone broke into Aria car where the body was that crazy Mary Drake is hiding something and we know she gets out cause the promo for next week shows her free 

Mary Drake has enough Crazy in her to be AD look what she did to Alison just to get her money

Mary Drake could of been in a mask and not really Mary Drake or two some dirty cop let Mary Drake go

Edited by Froippi
8 hours ago, Froippi said:

she even admitted to moving that body to farm the only problem with that confession is someone broke into Aria car where the body was that crazy Mary Drake is hiding something and we know she gets out cause the promo for next week shows her free 

Mary Drake has enough Crazy in her to be AD look what she did to Alison just to get her money

Mary Drake could of been in a mask and not really Mary Drake or two some dirty cop let Mary Drake go

Oh yes, I forgot about the Scooby Doo masks! Maybe Mary isn't really Mary but someone else wearing a mask. Of maybe Mary is really Jessica and isn't dead after all! This show gave up using any sort of logic a long time ago. I guess we will find out soon enough!

2 hours ago, lark37 said:

Oh yes, I forgot about the Scooby Doo masks! Maybe Mary isn't really Mary but someone else wearing a mask. Of maybe Mary is really Jessica and isn't dead after all! This show gave up using any sort of logic a long time ago. I guess we will find out soon enough!

lol i guess i was trying to think outside the box lol

(edited)
3 hours ago, lark37 said:

34 minutes ago, Froippi said:

lol i guess i was trying to think outside the box lol

At this stage I could honestly imagine a character peeling off a latex mask to reveal another face beneath. But then I could also imagine that the whole thing is a reality TV show, and the liars are the unwitting subjects, and the final reveal is them getting paraded in front of a whooping audience and all the actors that played the roles of everyone around them. 

Edited by Chinspinner
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Chinspinner said:

At this stage I could honestly imagine a character peeling off a latex mask to reveal another face beneath. But then I could also imagine that the whole thing is a reality TV show, and the liars are the unwitting subjects, and the final reveal is them getting paraded in front of a whooping audience and all the actors that played the roles of everyone around them. 

gosh that be a horrible ending lol

(edited)
10 hours ago, Chinspinner said:

If we're going that route, I'll settle on Caleb taking off his latex head  to reveal A/Uber A/AD/Jon Hamm stunt cast/Whatever? so we can finally undo that awful Spalanna love triangle. 

Honestly though, this show has gone so far off the rails, if the finale isn't balls to the walls ridiculous, I probably won't enjoy it. Give us ALL the soap opera cliches!!! I mean, that's what the show's become anyway. Time to embrace it, instead of pretending there is any semblance of integrity left in this thing.

Edited by rho
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, lark37 said:

Coming out of "lurking" on the PLL threads to ask this:  Since Mary Drake just confessed to killing Jessica & Rollins/Archer, wouldn't she be in police custody?  If so, how was she in the hoodie and gloves driving the car with the liar "dolls" in the backseat? 

Because Charlotte also has a twin.  Or maybe Charlotte cloned herself (since she has an inexhaustible supply of funds), and it was the clone who Mona killed (and then tossed out of the steeple).

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Because Charlotte also has a twin.  Or maybe Charlotte cloned herself (since she has an inexhaustible supply of funds), and it was the clone who Mona killed (and then tossed out of the steeple).

Could also be a dirty cop or Tanner is working for AD and let her go

29 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Sorry, but I'm not following you here...what does Charlotte having a twin have to do with Mary not being AD because she is in police custody?  And if they actually go so far as saying that the police let Mary go after confessing to two murders, they have really lost their minds.  I supposed she could be out on bail, but that same evening?  Doubtful!  Again, though, I'm acting as if this show uses any type of real world logic.  The last time I commented on PLL thread was when I (along with many others) questioned how Sarah Harvey could have climbed down that later at The Radley when she supposedly didn't have the use of her hands.  Apparently, that was a logical question which will remain unanswered

9 hours ago, AftermathTV said:

https://uberaalison.tumblr.com/tagged/clues-by-episode

I want so badly for all the instances pointed out here to be an intentional lead-up.

#NotMyLiar #PleaseGetKilledOff 

Most of these things are pretty iffy to begin with but a main part of this theory seems to hinge on the idea that Alison is either faking the pregnancy or lying about the baby coming from Emily's eggs but we know that's not the case because 1) we saw the flashback of Alison being impregnated in Welby, 2) Emily did indeed accompany Alison to the doctors to get the baby's DNA tested even though we don't see it and 3) we saw Alison's emotional reaction to learning the baby is Emily's and not hers when she was alone in the baby clothing store. It's not like her reaction was for anyone else's benefit but the audience's because no one was there to see it, so her response to the triggered memory of being impregnated and the donor necklace revealing Emily's name has to be real. 

Also why is it suspicious that Alison set up a romantic night in the woods for her and Emily when a crazed killer is after them, but not suspicious that Caleb did the same exact thing for Hanna the episode before? Maybe Caleb's AD.  Unless you think a tent made of nylon and zippers is enough to keep Haleb safe during their nighttime romp outdoors. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SadieT said:

Most of these things are pretty iffy to begin with but a main part of this theory seems to hinge on the idea that Alison is either faking the pregnancy or lying about the baby coming from Emily's eggs but we know that's not the case because 1) we saw the flashback of Alison being impregnated in Welby, 2) Emily did indeed accompany Alison to the doctors to get the baby's DNA tested even though we don't see it and 3) we saw Alison's emotional reaction to learning the baby is Emily's and not hers when she was alone in the baby clothing store. It's not like her reaction was for anyone else's benefit but the audience's because no one was there to see it, so her response to the triggered memory of being impregnated and the donor necklace revealing Emily's name has to be real. 

Also why is it suspicious that Alison set up a romantic night in the woods for her and Emily when a crazed killer is after them, but not suspicious that Caleb did the same exact thing for Hanna the episode before? Maybe Caleb's AD.  Unless you think a tent made of nylon and zippers is enough to keep Haleb safe during their nighttime romp outdoors. 

No need for all the big counterpoints. The blog is just for fun.

1 minute ago, AftermathTV said:

No need for all the big counterpoints. The blog is just for fun.

And this forum is for discussion so I was discussing one of the theories posted. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, SadieT said:

When I read this blog, all I thought is that Emily could equally have been behind many of these "clues". I have (as posted here before) always felt that Emily could be the big reveal; she is just too nice, too dumb and too innocent. Her break up with Paige and reunion with Ali does not ring true- maybe it isn't. This theory is only tempered by the fact that after the CeCe transgender debacle, the writer's would have a hard job making another minority character A; but then again, the writers on this show maybe entirely blind to the resulting furore.   

Edited by Chinspinner
  • Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Chinspinner said:

When I read this blog, all I thought is that Emily could equally have been behind many of these "clues". I have (as posted here before) always felt that Emily could be the big reveal; she is just too nice, too dumb and too innocent. Her break up with Paige and reunion with Ali does not ring true- maybe it isn't. This theory is only tempered by the fact that after the CeCe transgender debacle, the writer's would have a hard job making another minority character A; but then again, the writers on this show maybe entirely blind to the resulting furore.   

Emily being AD would be pretty interesting and truly shocking. I feel the ideal outcome would be that one of the liars or someone very close to them (the boyfriends) is AD because I think that’s the only way the big reveal is going to pack any emotional punch. Because who cares if it’s some random character we hardly ever see? Or a secret relative we never met? In order for the reveal to be truly shocking or to feel like a real betrayal it has to be someone the audience cares about, but are the writers brave enough to actually go there? Nope so it’s most likely someone’s secret evil twin in a mask and the whole show has been taking place inside one of Jenna’s snow globes as she sits playing the flute at the Blind School or something equally ridiculous. 

And I’m not opposed to Alison being AD, I just don’t think anything we’ve seen this season supports that and the "proof" relies a lot on personal preference or interpretation (although I guess that's true for most theories). But as I’ve said in the past, I actually think it would be hilarious if Alison turns out to be AD and at the end she’s just like, “of course it’s me you morons, I've literally been signing all my messages with my own initials,” and then she rips off a mask of her face to reveal her actual face, changes out of her old lady clothes, slips on a red coat, and hops into a small plane waiting nearby and flies off while laughing at how stupid the liars are.

Edited by SadieT
  • Love 7
(edited)
18 minutes ago, SadieT said:

Emily being AD would be pretty interesting and truly shocking. I feel the ideal outcome would be that one of the liars or someone very close to them (the boyfriends) is AD because I think that’s the only way the big reveal is going to pack any emotional punch. Because who cares if it’s some random character we hardly ever see? Or a secret relative we never met? In order for the reveal to be truly shocking or to feel like a real betrayal it has to be someone the audience cares about, but are the writers brave enough to actually go there? Nope so it’s most likely someone’s secret evil twin in a mask and the whole show has been taking place inside one of Jenna’s snow globes as she sits playing the flute at the Blind School or something equally ridiculous. 

And I’m not opposed to Alison being AD, I just don’t think anything we’ve seen this season supports that and the "proof" relies a lot on personal bias or interpretation (although I guess that's true for most theories). But as I’ve said in the past, I actually think it would be hilarious if Alison turns out to be AD and at the end she’s just like, “of course it’s me you morons, I've literally been signing all my messages with my own initials,” and then she rips off a mask of her face to reveal her actual face, changes out of her old lady clothes, slips on a red coat, and hops into a small plane waiting nearby and flies off while laughing at how stupid the liars are.

Yeah, it needs to be a central character. Things that will annoy me: -

1. If it just turns out to be some orbital/ peripheral red herring character, like Lucas. 
  2. Any twin story-line. I was told to stop writing about twins at the same time I was told never to open a piece with a dream sequence; PLL uses both copiously. Twins are a deus ex machina and a contrivance.
  3. There are too many plotholes for anything to make sense at this stage; but if they go for something utterly ludicrous; kinda throwing the remote control at the TV ridiculous. 

I agree that it needs to be one (or more) people who are very central to the show. My preferences would be Emily or Hanna's mother (just for the amusement factor). 

Edited by Chinspinner
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Chinspinner said:

Yeah, it needs to be a central character. Things that will annoy me: -

1. If it just turns out to be some orbital red herring character, like Lucas. 
  2. Any twin story-line. I was told to stop writing about twins at the same time I was told never to open a piece with a dream sequence; PLL uses both copiously. Twins are a deus ex machina and a contrivance.
  3. There are too many plotholes for anything to make sense at this stage; but if they go for something utterly ludicrous; kinda throwing the remote control at the TV ridiculous. 

I agree that it needs to be one (or more) people who are very central to the show. My preferences would be Emily or Hanna's mother (just for the amusement factor). 

Melissa is my main suspect but even though she's close to one of the liars and it would be a big betrayal for Spencer, I still think she'll be an underwhelming final reveal because she's barely around. I want it to be someone who's been in most, if not all, of the episodes and who I'm actually invested in as a viewer, like say Spencer but actual Spencer, not Twincer. 

Ugh the amount of crucial moments on this show that revolve around secret relatives and masks is so ridiculous but I have a feeling both might come into play in the finale. Marlene actually confirmed that we'll see a mask or two in the finale so get ready for some true Scooby Doo nonsense when AD is revealed to be Twincer only for Melissa to rip off her sister's face later in the episode and maniacally laugh at how it's been her all the time.... and she would have gotten away with it too, if she hadn't gotten tired of watching the liars get absolutely no closer to figuring her out and decided to out herself out of boredom. 

• Love 3

Jason is A and always has been, even if the show says otherwise in the end, it is what makes perfect sense. He´s connected to every minion of A and he has a motive for everything that A has done, and his relationship to the liars is spot on in the way A has tortured them individually. So to me, Jason is the only A, I´ve thought so since season 2.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, halkatla said:

Jason is A and always has been, even if the show says otherwise in the end, it is what makes perfect sense. He´s connected to every minion of A and he has a motive for everything that A has done, and his relationship to the liars is spot on in the way A has tortured them individually. So to me, Jason is the only A, I´ve thought so since season 2.

That would be awful. He has barely been in the show for half a decade. 

Why do people waste their time looking for clues to the mystery when the writers themselves clearly don't have a clue (pun intended) who the bad guy is going to be until shortly before writing the respective big reveal? I love mysteries, I really do, that's exactly why I don't theorize who the villain is going to be - it's not going to make any sense regardless of whom the writers pick and you can find "clues" pointing to literally any character. Not that I am not going to laugh happily if Alison turns out to be AD, don't get me wrong.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Why do people waste their time looking for clues to the mystery when the writers themselves clearly don't have a clue (pun intended) who the bad guy is going to be until shortly before writing the respective big reveal? I love mysteries, I really do, that's exactly why I don't theorize who the villain is going to be - it's not going to make any sense regardless of whom the writers pick and you can find "clues" pointing to literally any character. Not that I am not going to laugh happily if Alison turns out to be AD, don't get me wrong.

do Have a point the only thing that makes since at this point is how Mary Drake seems to be connected in so many different ways even if she is not AD I think she knows who is

Edited by Froippi
2 hours ago, halkatla said:

I also think Jason could be AD. It could be logical, but hey, who knows what Marlene did in the end

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Chinspinner said:

That would be awful. He has barely been in the show for half a decade. 

Well the show has sucked since season 3 and nothing about the plot-lines makes any sense. Jason as A(AD) would tie most of the A story nicely together, and the fact that he´s not around much is almost a plus. That has kept his involvement "pure". He fits all the clues and all the plots, even if it was never the intention of the writers.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

It started as a fun way to get myself to suffer through an entire rewatch over the break since I wouldn't be able to do so without some kind of goal in mind, and I didn't want to stop posting with only ten episodes left. It's not meant to be taken super seriously.

• Love 3

Yeah as someone else who did a rewatch before this season started, it just made me angry. There are was too many plot holes that don't make any sort of sense to anything happening. Whoever AD is is going to be a retcon.

I will say I will hate the twin thing of that happens. With any character. The twin thing would have been interesting way back in the seasons in high school (And it would have aligned with the original books). Now it would piss me off. 

For those wishing for JAson, it's interesting to note that Marlene is saying he's not in the final episode despite the fact Drew Van Acker was photographed on set around filming of 7x19.  (Maybe Craft Services is just THAT good that he had to get in his last crack at it?)

As for the mindset of "I don't want x to be A because of their lack of screentime in recent episodes/seasons." - to me as long as they're relevant to the underlying story (which Melissa is), being physocally seen in every episode's not important to me.  A lurks in the background/shadows - they don't need to be a constant presence "playing normal" in front of the PLL's/audience's eyes all the time.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, dwmckim said:

For those wishing for JAson, it's interesting to note that Marlene is saying he's not in the final episode despite the fact Drew Van Acker was photographed on set around filming of 7x19.  (Maybe Craft Services is just THAT good that he had to get in his last crack at it?)

As for the mindset of "I don't want x to be A because of their lack of screentime in recent episodes/seasons." - to me as long as they're relevant to the underlying story (which Melissa is), being physocally seen in every episode's not important to me.  A lurks in the background/shadows - they don't need to be a constant presence "playing normal" in front of the PLL's/audience's eyes all the time.

But the problem with a peripheral character like Melissa, is that she has no character or characterisation, all she is or has ever been is a red herring. Every discordant and random action she has taken, every line she has said, every expression she has pulled has been for the purposes of red herring. There is no character called Melissa in the show; just as there is no character called Lucas; they both say and do whatever suits the scene and their sole purpose as red herrings, rather than what a consistent and well-developed character would say or do.

Obviously all of the characters act out-of-character when it suits the writers (because they are inept), but none of them to the extent of the red-herrings. Although the manner in which the likes of Toby or Ezra suddenly started talking in riddles and giving the evil eye when it was their turn in the red herring role was laughable.

If it were one of the red herrings, it would irritate me because they are non-entities, just a blank slate upon which the writers can impose A-sounding lines, and A-ish glances, and A-like actions.  

Edited by Chinspinner
  • Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:21 AM, SadieT said:

Because who cares if it’s some random character we hardly ever see? Or a secret relative we never met?

Andrea Parker in a red-head wig:  "No, I'm not Mary.  I'm not Jessica.  They weren't twins; our mother gave birth to triplets.  I was sent to a boarding school at an early age because my father thought gingers have no soul.  In college I met a man named Horace Young.  We married, and had a child named...Bethany!"  Dun dun DUN! 

• Love 3

why do I get the feeling that is someone we seen in scenes but they hide so well that you really wouldn't pick it up very well in scenes like say Aria and Ezra our talking and the person hidden in their conversation so well that you can't really make them out its just some thoughts i came up with 

God.  If it's some random ass character like Coffee Girl V 1 or 2, any of Emily's other random girlfriends, Sober Coach, or Bethany whatever.... I'm gonna be so mad.  Other random suspects could include Virgin Club Jock, Swim Boyfriend, Maya, and Wilden.  I'd rather it be Ezra, but ill settle for Jason or Wren.   But Ezra would be glorious.  

• Love 3