Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone is A! The Spoiler Thread

From tumblr, with love:

updated roundup of the spoilers that have been released for season 5 of pretty little liars, including information about the first three episodes and the special 100th episode!!

Caleb will return in the 100th episode (5X05) and Marlene has talked about he is somehow “haunted” by what happened to him in Ravenswood, and that will spill over into his life in Rosewood.
There will be Toby and Alison scene(s) in the present
We will get more of a glimpse of what Jason was doing while he was gone.
Marlene revealed that Jenna and Melissa will be in Season 5 as well as Alison’s dad, Kenneth.
Marlene tweeted (in October) that there could be a Christmas episode this season - when asked by a fan regarding if we get one.
Marlene tweeted that they will do something special for sure in the 100th episode and that Season 5 is wow
Marlene tweeted the number of episodes: 25 plus the Holiday episode.
Marlene tweeted a possible clue: being stuck IN school on a snow day is bad luck.
A few weeks before that, Marlene tweeted that she sees snow in her future. (these could possibly be clues regarding the Christmas episode? It has been confirmed that Marlene is writing and directing this episode as well.)
Ashley Benson (Hanna) got hair extensions for Season 5.
Marlene revealed, “with Alison back on the show, Hanna’s going through a bit of an identity crisis.”
The Christmas episode will take place of the usual Halloween episode from the past three seasons. Marlene has talked about how she’s trying to get Ezra in Santa boxers for this.

EscApe From New York (5X01) June 10th, 2014

The PLLs will must dodge their dreaded nemesis, “A,” while navigating a world with Alison back in it.

The episode will open a few moments after the season 4 finale.
We will get closer to answering who killed Wilden.
Lucas will return in this episode.
There is a scene in the episode where the girls are talking about something very light and simple and Alison can’t relate to it because it’s not the world she’s been living in. Marlene said that this scene helps define what the season was going to be about, she explains that, “She’s an outsider in her own group and that really is thematically what season 5 is going to be all about.”
Norman Buckely talked about this being a “beautiful episode.” (he also directed this episode, and it was written by Marlene)
The episode will include two surgeons and a paramedic.
Paige is in this episode.
There will be a few flashbacks in this episode.
Ezra is alive, as the actor (Ian Harding) was getting fitted for medical gowns and has further confirmed this.
Ali’s return will be very, very terrifying for Spencer because before Alison disappeared the two were quite competitive.
There will be an Ezra flashback in this episode.
Escape from New York is the title of a 1981 movie
The title suggests that the liars will be in New York City, but this has not been confirmed.
Janel Parrish tweeted a picture with Brendan Robinson (Lucas) and Brant Daughtery (Noel) captioned “Reunited with these boys”. It’s predicted that both characters will be in the first episode.
There will be an Ezria reunion, and after what Ezra did for the girls in the finale, Aria may be looking at him in a different light.

Whirly Girl (5x02) June 17th, 2014

Episode description to be announced.

Marlene King has revealed that the episode feels more like the premiere than second episode. Ali is back in the liars’ lives in a way that’s more day-to-day.
Toby will be back from London.
There will be a Spoby scene.
Julian Morris (Wren) was in a film titled Whirly Girl in 2006.

Surfing the Aftershocks (5X03) June 24th, 2014

Episode description to be announced.
A new character, Sydney Driscoll (played by The Carries Diaries actress Chloe Bridges), will first appear in this episode. She will be a new student at Rosewood High looking to join the swim team. She will meet Emily and Paige and possibly befriend Emily.
Filming began on April 10th for this episode (currently being filmed)

Title to be announced, (5X05) July 8th, 2014

This will be the 100th episode of the series
Caleb returns
Veronica Hastings is confirmed to be in this episode, and it is predicted that Hastings family drama could be likely, especially with Melissa’s return in the season four finale.
The episode will feature a scene with Spencer and Hanna
It is rumored that when Caleb returns, Ali might come between Hanna and Caleb, as she and Caleb are set to have some “chemistry” between them. They could even share a kiss, as Bryan Holdman recently tweeted, “Ali and Caleb, sittin’ in a tree.  K-I-S-S-I-N-G…”. It was also teased a while ago that Ali’s return will cause the spiral of one of the couples in Rosewood.
Marlene said that this episode features one of the biggest Pretty Little Liars reveals yet, telling The Hollywood Reporter, “We hope that it’s emotionally epic for us. There will be a big reveal: One of our mysteries that we’ve had for a long time on the show will be revealed in the 100th.” What the reveal will be has not yet been disclosed, but a few big mysteries that come to mind first are the identity of A, who killed Alison, and something involving one of the many twin theories.

Edited by cuddlingcrowley
  • Love 1
(edited)

Did anybody read or participate in Marlene's AMA on Reddit? Some spoilers. I'm sure I missed some as there's a lot of comments. Paraphrasing what I could find.

This season, characters on the show will learn A's identity and give a huge clue to the audience.

It's currently fall in Rosewood. Before the end of the season we will get to Thanksgiving. After the Christmas episode titled "How the A Stole Christmas" time will speed up a little bit. Christmas in Rosewood will be a white Christmas.  We will evenutally get to spring of their Senior year. Mentioned graduation and Prom is coming but not this summer. Said there will be a time jump at some point. Either on the show or the possible movies to get the liars to college years eventually. Marlene is writing the Christmas episode with Kyle Bown.

We will find out who killed Wilden in the premiere.

Paige and Ali's storyline is one of her faves this summer. It's very emotional and very real to what teens go through when they are bullied.

We've met A in theory and reality. Whatever that means..

The question as to who hit Ali, A or someone else, will be answered.

We will get insight in the premiere on both Ali and CeCe's Red Coat journeys.

They are working on possible stories for 5B and there is a gay male character that may join the show.

There aren't many flashbacks from Ali's POV this summer and they don't touch on the past as much. Ali is back so they are focusing on the present and going forward

Someone signifigant is biting the dust this season.

Sarah Shephard and Marlene think it would be best if the book endgames and show endgames were not the same. But she doens't know sarah's and Sarah doesn't know hers.

The first messages Ali revieved in "The First Secret" (the text and the burlap doll) were from A although not signed by A.

Ezra writing the book came about in Season two since fans were starting to be suspiscious of him so they started putting in clues from that point on. Like making sure he was unavailable to Aria at certain times but showing up at odd times like on the Halloween train.

They knew from the beginning there would be more than one A.

There is an end in sight and will hopefully announce what season that will be soon. They are talking about when the end should be but there is no end date yet.

Her favorite character is A and we will understand when A is revealed and when we get A's motivation for being A.

Hannah will deal with her old idenities from when Ali was alive, and her new idenities now that Ali is alive again.

Ali's sexuality is a big conversation in the writers room and we get an answer to that this season.

The waitress in the diner uses Pretty Eyes as her go to greetings. The Pretty Eyes she referred to the first time we saw her was Mona.

Still says after Ezra fell in love with Aria the book was irrelevant and instead used those resources to try to keep Aria safe. They decided to stay true to the story of Ezra and Aria that Sarah created in the books. tagging this as a spoiler since it's from the books

which is weird to me because didn't Ezra go to jail over his relationship with Aria? I know the broke up and Aria moved on to Noel

No Ravenswood episode in 5A, maybe in 5B. But Ravenswood will be discussed.

We will learn a lot about CeCe's motivation and her relationship with Ali.

This season we will see lots of fun scenes with characters we haven't seen together in a while and pairings of new people for fun friendship scenes.

Black Widow is someone we already know. There will be clues midway through the summer to the relevancy of the character. BW idenity will definitely revealed at some point.

Holden will be back this summer.

The endgame A plan has been planned since Mona was revealed as the original A.

The idenity of who is in the grave will be revealed in 5A.

No new opening theme.

When asked about the twin theory says nothing is put to rest yet on the show. And that the actors don't always know long term story projections so we can't always trust what they say. The poster asked her about something Sasha said.

There are plans to include Lucy's music in the show but don't know how just yet.

5-10 is called "A Dark Ali"

The Liars emotional states play a big part in the summer season. There's a lot of emotional fallout dealing with the events of season 4.

ABC Family rejected some possible storylines as they were too close to shows already on the air. ABC Family wants PLL to be different from what's already on air.

Marlene's AMA source.

Edited by Sugarsprinkles
We will find out who killed Wilden in the premiere.

Translation:  no one you care about.  He was killed by some third party he was blackmailing on the side, or the ghost of cousin Nate, or Ben, or someone's pet terrier. Someone who, when revealed, will instantly convert all the tension and worry from last season into another red herring.

Seriously, I'm betting that Maggie Simpson shooting Mr. Burns will be more plausible and satisfying an answer than whoever they pin this one on.

"How the A Stole Christmas" 

So from the midpoint of S3 to the midpoint of S5 - 2 entire seasons - only 2 months have passed? 

Well maybe that's how That Night is possible. Every day is so dramatic and eventful (though without plot momentum) in these girls' lives.

Still says after Ezra fell in love with Aria the book was irrelevant and instead used those resources to try to keep Aria safe. They decided to stay true to the story of Ezra and Aria that Sarah created in the books. tagging this as a spoiler since it's from the books  Spoiler which is weird to me because didn't Ezra go to jail over his relationship with Aria? I know the broke up and Aria moved on to Noel

This is definitely a headscratcher, especially after the long look Noel and Aria shared in the premiere. Fingers crossed Ezra will end up in jail where he belongs!

• Love 1

I like Noel Kahn for the awesome creepiness he brings to screen, but this is the dude who dated Mona AND Jenna. I feel like if he actually starts dating Aria for real, the AriA theory may hold some merit since the guy clearly has questionable taste in women.

Also, I don't want them to mess up his awesome creepiness by moving him into bland love interest territory. He's NOEL KAHN, the only guy to always have his last name announced too. 

And ugh to the twin theory not being rejected. It was stupid in the books and it would be stupid on the show too. Such a cop out.

• Love 2
(edited)

Hmm, in a recent Vulture interview Marlene said

There will come a time where the girls graduate, and have a summer break, and I hope that we end at that point. I want the show to end when it’s still really relevant and still growing and shocking and surprising people.

When as an above quote says, she also said she's considering taking the girls to college eventually. But I guess we're used to contradictory statements from her by now.

Edited by jjjmoss
  • Love 1

I have to say, I wonder why Mrs. Hastings hasn't come up in any of the speculations I've read or heard regarding the identity or real motives of Ali's tormentor.  I think she is an excellent suspect, in part because no one on the show has ever really talked about her as a suspect, which seems a good setup for a plot twist.  I mean, it would be kind of disappointing if, say, Jason were really A, since he's been under suspicion since the first season.  Mrs. H has every reason--more than most, I think--to want Mrs. DiLaurentis dead, since Mrs. D not only slept with Mr. Hastings but became his extramarital baby mama and raised their illegitimate love child next door to the Hastings and therefore basically flaunted the infidelity in Mrs. H's face for at least 18 years.  I'd be pretty mad in Mrs. H's shoes, and I'd really want to shut up the bitchy neighbor girl who is related to Mrs. D and threatened to expose the secret or just rub it in a lot.  So, I'd say Mrs. H had excellent motives to try to kill Ali and her mama (insofar as anyone has a "good" motive for murder or blackmail or harassment).  

I'll admit that I can't quite figure out why Spencer's mom would torment her daughter and her friends with years of crazy texts and ambushes, so I'm thinking that A is still some team or network of conspirators rather than just one head honcho.  But I would not be surprised if Mrs. H is at least in on this A scheme if not the actual lead A.  She pulled that crazy dumb stunt to get pulled off of Ashley Marin's defense case, had those strange dealings with Wren, and now, Mr. Hastings and Melissa are trying to keep some big secret from Mrs. H that her husband says she can never know about.  But I think she already knows everything, and is out for some serious revenge...

found the episode description for episode 7 on Tumblr.

Aria and Spencer go to great lengths to get answers, while Emily and Hanna are put in uncomfortable positions in “The Silence of E. Lamb,”

Aria begins her volunteer work at Radley and quickly gets down to business finding any answers she can about a patient of interest to the Liars. But she quickly hits a snag when she comes across an aggressive patient that may be the key to what the Liars are looking for. Also searching for answers, Spencer takes a note from Ezra’s play book by borrowing some of his spy equipment to keep a closer eye on the home front.

Meanwhile, Hanna is caught at odds when Ali and Caleb butt heads, and Emily seeks help from her friends when her mom invites Ali over for dinner.

Uhh did anyone see Troian's instagram? She has a pic of Torrey and her message was very worrisome if you are a Melissa fan like me.

http://instagram.com/p/prF1VzGrzg/

So another possible secondary character death that will be brushed aside for more fillers/red herrings?  Shame since she's one of the few characters left I enjoy in this series.

Well if you continue to follow Troian's Twitter/Instagram feed, she afterwards went to Vancouver, then NYC. Could merely be that they wrapped for the season and was happy to have spent a bunch of time working with Torrey this season. She was gone for a long time.

Episode 8 description

Alison moves in with Hanna, which pushes Hanna further down a dark path in "Scream for Me." 

Hanna's insecurities and current situation continue to plague her when Alison moves into the Marin household while her dad is out of town. Now forced to live with the one person she is trying to avoid, Hanna retreats further into abusing alcohol and ends up in a sticky situation. Meanwhile, Aria drops the ball on her maid of honor duties when Ella returns to town to plan her wedding and Spencer and Emily pursue a dangerous lead, trying to solve the mystery of the dead girl in Alison's grave. 

(edited)

Am I the only one who laughed at the description of Episode 8? 

• The borderline toxic relationship between Hanna and Alison will be explored. 
  • Spencer and Emily put themselves in danger to solve the mystery. 
  • Aria will plan a wedding. 

One of those things doesn't really fit with the others.  Hint, its the one that has nothing with the larger story arcs of the show (unless you consider Aria's family drama a larger story arc, which I don't).

Edited by superman1204
  • Love 2
One of those things doesn't really fit with the others.  Hint, its the one that has nothing with the larger story arcs of the show (unless you consider Aria's family drama a larger story arc, which I don't).

Why move the story along and answer a few questions -- when you can have a wedding episode ?  And a planning for the wedding episode ?

Why try to find out who A+ is when you can have a couple of the PLLs choosing flower bouquets and centerpieces, sampling wedding cake and trying on bridesmaid dresses ?

Am I the only one who laughed at the descript of Episode 8? 

• The borderline toxic relationship between Hanna and Alison will be explored. 
  • Spencer and Emily put themselves in danger to solve the mystery. 
  • Aria will plan a wedding. 

Isn't that usually Aria's deal? The only reason she was move involved last season was because Ezra was more involved and he's her only storyline with an occasional parent storyline. We have Pretty Little Liars and the Aria show. 

Yep, the only person that cares that she killed someone, is Aria. A doesn't care, her friends don't care, Ezra doesn't care. Even Team Shady Bitches cares more about Alison. 

Why move the story along and answer a few questions -- when you can have a wedding episode ?  And a planning for the wedding episode ?

Why try to find out who A+ is when you can have a couple of the PLLs choosing flower bouquets and centerpieces, sampling wedding cake and trying on bridesmaid dresses ?

Totally agree, and the funny thing is like ten episodes back, they had the wedding dress episode.  That episode was amusing and I get that show is targeted towards girls and young women, but aren't they shoehorning in a little bit too much wedding stuff on this show.  I mean if you need more filler, have some random story arc about Spencer trying to help Alison learn like a two years worth of course work so she can take senior classes.  Image how hilarious those two would be if they were stuck together over the course of a weekend.  The snarkiness alone would be incredible.

Isn't that usually Aria's deal? The only reason she was move involved last season was because Ezra was more involved and he's her only storyline with an occasional parent storyline. We have Pretty Little Liars and the Aria show. 

That is her thing but can't the writers have her grow as a person or at least shake things up a little bit.  They brought Alison back from the dead and then had her hook up with Emily, but what would really shock me was if they made Aria consistently relevant.  But in all seriousness Emily used to be portray as the weakest link but she is starting to be more assertive and proactive, I don't see why they can't do the same thing with Aria.  Make her less sheltered and more involved in the danger.  Hell, the girl knows karate and killed one of A's minions, if anyone should be going into a dangerous situation its her.

So..even though she killed someone..A still doesn't care?

Nope even A thinks Aria boring.

Now forced to live with the one person she is trying to avoid, Hanna retreats further into abusing alcohol

I like that the show explores the Ali-Hanna dynamics, but forced? That is either a dumb choice of words (would not be surprising in a press release) or Ali makes another OldAli move to leave Hanna no choice, which would be interesting to see. Also interesting that Ali doesn't move in with Emily.

So another possible secondary character death that will be brushed aside for more fillers/red herrings?  Shame since she's one of the few characters left I enjoy in this series.

I really like Melissa and the Spencer/Melissa scenes are some of the best, but if Melissa really dies, maybe the actress wants out or doesn't want to commit to more episodes than she had lately, which wasn't a lot. Imdb shows she has 2 series in pre-production and is filming a movie.

Also interesting that Ali doesn't move in with Emily.

Since Ali and Emily are dating, they probably thought Emily's parents wouldn't approve.  Even if they approve of Emily dating Ali, it might be a hard sell for Emily to convince her parents, they should let her new girlfriend move in with them.

(edited)

I agree that Emily's parents would be iffy on that. But I'm not sure Emily and Ali are dating: Emily got pissed and shut her out, the same way she shut out Paige. And damn, Emily used to be the most forgiving and now she really draws the lines.

Anyway, Ali moving in would have been extremely temporary, and they have extra rooms - assuming no cars crash through them next week. I just found it interesting in light of the fact that Hanna is not happy to have her there. Emily would not have necessarily been the best choice, but there are not many choices for Ali: Spencer is out of the question, and living with Aria would probably mean listening to the "All Ezra, All Day Long" show and.. just no.

Then again, we know that Emily's mother invites Ali to dinner, so maybe Emily does forgive her. Or maybe Emily's mother does it because she has no idea of the tension, and it will be yet another awkward dinner for Emily - that would be hilarious.

ETA: OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

Sydney Penny has booked a recurring role on ABC Family’s hit drama Pretty Little Liars, from Warner Horizon and Alloy. Penny will play Leona Vanderwaal, mother of Mona Vanderwaal.

This is amazing. Amazing!

Edited by Crim
  • Love 1

My suspicion now is that Mr. D asked Ashley if Alison could stay with the Marins. I can see him wanting to be sure that she's taken care of while he's out of town. Thus, Hanna's being "forced" to live with Ali is because it was set up by the parents. 

I'm so freaking excited to meet Mona's mom. You know that woman is probably 10 different kinds of crazy.

• Love 2

Yep, the only person that cares that she killed someone, is Aria. A doesn't care, her friends don't care, Ezra doesn't care. Even Team Shady Bitches cares more about Alison. 

No one cares and yet the writers insist on doing this Shana nonsense like she was supposed to be this well loved character when no one gaf about her.

Summary of episode 9 was just released.

Hanna's drinking gets out of hand while Emily searches to learn more about Alison's connection to Noel in "March of Crimes." Hanna continues down her boozy path, with the help of Caleb, and her friends can no longer stand by and watch Hanna self-destruct. After her last encounter with Hanna, Aria starts to take note of Zach and wonders if Hanna -- while drunk -- was telling her the truth. Meanwhile, Emily tries to find information linking Alison to Noel and Spencer makes a surprising discovery at the eye doctor.

Hanna's drinking gets out of hand while Emily searches to learn more about Alison's connection to Noel in "March of Crimes." Hanna continues down her boozy path, with the help of Caleb, and her friends can no longer stand by and watch Hanna self-destruct.

So that makes 3 out of 4 of the PLLs with addiction issues -- are they really going down this road again ? First Emily with booze and PEDs, Spencer with pills, and now Hanna with booze.

Does this mean Aria will pull a Mayor Rob Ford and become a crack addict in Season 6.  Now that I think about, I think Ezra is Aria's addiction of choice, because she just can't leave him after all the shit he's pulled on her and the other PLLs.

• Love 1

I thought Aria was addicted to feathers. Or was that just a storyline on tumblr? *kidding, kidding*

I hope Aria won't get an addiction story line because it would suck. Her story lines never go dark for long (because the tweens would get too scared? who knows...) so her addiction would be solved in 2 episodes. Probably by the power of her love for Ezra. Just no.

• Love 1

So that makes 3 out of 4 of the PLLs with addiction issues -- are they really going down this road again ? First Emily with booze and PEDs, Spencer with pills, and now Hanna with booze.

Does this mean Aria will pull a Mayor Rob Ford and become a crack addict in Season 6.  Now that I think about, I think Ezra is Aria's addiction of choice, because she just can't leave him after all the shit he's pulled on her and the other PLLs.

Pretty much, PLL has been repeating itself with a pattern of killing off a secondary character then make that a mystery for at least half a season or so, A liar goes through some sort of downward spiral, A fake A reveal/that goes nowhere, they suspect wrong people again and again, etc.

Hey let's just be happy its not Spencer for once and she's actively trying to get Hanna and Caleb help at least that's what Tyler said in an interview. lol I do get why the show tends to give Troian these crazy stodginess. She carries this show well. But I could use a break of crazy Spencer. Then arab if Melissa dies I don't know how she'll handle it. Most of the people who have died aren't close to the Liars. (I don't count Ali as a Liar because i dont really trust her.) This is hitting home for one of them.

I am with everyone else.  I would like the Hanna and Caleb alcohol storyline if we hadn't already seen it twice before.  If the writers wanted Spencer to have a problem with pills, they could have had her use pills early in the show to pull an all nighter or two, maybe tied the use of StudyAid to her breakdown and stay in Radley, and then had a story arc were she really started abusing them.  If instead they wanted Emily to have a substance abuse problem, she could have been the character who gets hammer to deal issues in her life.  Hell, she was hammered back in season one.  My point is I have nothing against them doing a alcohol/drugs storyline, but why can't this show develop a storyline for more than half a season.  I am sick of the girls' issues being reset every twelve episodes.

If nothing else, I hope this time around they don't overplay their hand and have Hanna turn into a full blown alcohol in four episodes.  The two previous substance abuse storylines where crazy rushed.  The writers have another two and a half (if not more!) seasons to write.  I think they can afford to take their time.

Aria starts to take note of Zach and wonders if Hanna -- while drunk -- was telling her the truth.

What does that mean?  Zach is Ella's fiance, right?  I.e., Aria's future step-dad.  Is he going to turn out to be shady also?  There must be something in the Rosewood water supply.  Pastor Ted must drink bottled water because he seems to be the only male in town who isn't a creep.

Along with Emily's dad, but I think it's because he doesn't live in Rosewood all the time. 

Zach probably hooked up with some high schooler too, it's a right of passage for the adult males in that town. It makes sense though being that the town was founded by clowns and has a creepy night terrors carnival as a form of entertainment for children. 

• Love 1

What does that mean?  Zach is Ella's fiance, right?  I.e., Aria's future step-dad.  Is he going to turn out to be shady also?  There must be something in the Rosewood water supply.  Pastor Ted must drink bottled water because he seems to be the only male in town who isn't a creep.

I could also see Hanna drunkenly telling Aria that Zach is just going to take Ella away from her and Mike like she might feel her step-mom took her dad away. 

Is this the place for speculation? Because my friend had the best idea, that Hanna will be going so dark and so opposed to Ali that she'll join team A. What do you guys think? Hanna-Caleb tag teaming with A, sounds awesome to me.

Is this the place for speculation? Because my friend had the best idea, that Hanna will be going so dark and so opposed to Ali that she'll join team A. What do you guys think? Hanna-Caleb tag teaming with A, sounds awesome to me.

I could see Hanna possibly teaming up with Mona/Jenna to figure out what Ali is up to but I'm not sure about actually acting as A.

I could see Hanna teaming up with Jenna via Not!Jenna, but only if unaware that they are working with Mona. I doubt she'd team with Mona so soon after their latest fight because Mona isn't any less toxic for her than Ali or less manipulative. Hanna warmed a bit to her after the repentance routine, but Mona was so callous the last time they talked that it might as well have been Ali at her worst.

Episode 10 summary was released today: "A Dark Ali" 

Ali's games may have pushed her friends too far when an innocent man's life is put in the balance. The pressure is on for Ali to identify the man police have in custody for her kidnapping, but the Liars know that if she does, it be sending an innocent man to prison and possibly walking right into an "A" trap. With Emily trying to convince Ali not to play into "A's" hand, Spencer comes up with a plan B in case Ali decides to make the wrong decision. Meanwhile, fed up with all of the Ali drama, Hanna tries to lead a "normal" teenage life.

With the line in tonight's episode about Mrs. D asking Bethany to call her "Aunt Jessie," I'm wondering if Mrs. D is the one who has the twin. My only other thought would be that it is in fact Ali's twin and Mrs. D was trying to get Bethany to masquerade as her niece, so people wouldn't be suspicious. 

Be still my heart! Melissa spills her secrets in ep 11. Could it be that we are told something significant about the night Ali didn't die? Surely it can't be, but one can still hope for a few more weeks.

Also in ep 11, "Hanna asks Spencer and Toby for help with Caleb’s drinking problem." so it seems that the Hanna storyline will progress rapidly enough.

Edited by Crim

If Hanna is asking for help about Caleb's drinking problem it's got to be bordering on severe alcoholic/blackouts, but does that mean Hanna's drinking problem resolves itself rather quickly with no lingering impacts ?

Edited by ottoDbusdriver