Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone is A! The Spoiler Thread

(edited)

But did Jessica really break into Spencer's room or was Spencer just imagining it? Did she just teleport herself across the street in someone else's house without anyone noticing, not to mention that she seemed to disappear at the drop of a hat like a ghost when Spencer turned around! Ahahahah I swear this show is pure sci-fi: there's no consistency or realism whatsoever in the plots, it's all for shock value!!! 

Edited by Giuliano Lanzilli
  • Love 1

Yeah I still have no idea what that was about.

Just a scare for the audience I guess because Spencer didn't even see her there. I don't think she imagined it.

Still it was hilarious. Mrs. D does creepy so well! I read somewhere that she looks like Martha Stewart about to murder you with her gardening scissors. That always cracked me up.  

The fact that it is confusing kinda makes it seem sorta plausible. Plus, I can see some stuff happening like the Wren stuff, the Aria stuff, Andrew, and the Uber A.

If Wren is Charles it makes sense. It also makes sense about poor Spencer.

http://m.imgur.com/gjsHTKU

Spoilers from reddit for Season 6. Mostly 6A. They haven't filmed 6x10 yet, but you can figure out the missing piece of the puzzle if these are right. They seem to make sense imo.

There is a whole lot of WTF in that link.

I agree, which is why I think it's exactly what the writers are planning. Summer of Answers my ass. At this point the only question I want answered is how Holden is doing with his life-threatening heart condition. And does anyone know if Caleb ever ended up taking his GED test?

• Love 3
(edited)

These seem more like speculations.

From 6x01 we know that Toby did not find the dollhouse, Caleb, Ezra and Ali did.

And from Sasha's interview a few days ago, she said Ali is A's ultimate fantasy, so it cancels out the Mona part.

I would die of joy if Charles is Wren and Ezra is his helper ("Charles is Big A but one of your favorites is his partner in crime)

And the part about Aria and Ali being related and Wren being adopted by her uncle Scott is intriguing. I wrote yesterday on a different thread that if Wren is Charles he has to be on the Montgomery's side because of how all the clues are set. So I guess he could be a Dilaurentis and they gave him up for adoption to the Montgomery family but then Scott went crazy and "replaced the dinner table with the chaos in his head" or something.

Edited by raytch
  • Love 3
(edited)

It would make the Ali flashback /hallucination of her telling Aria "you know why I picked you, right?" actually make sense. Because I know it wasn't for poetry.

EXACTLY

Even in season 5, when Mona explains to the girls how Ali collected them (smart, loyal, I forgot Hanna's adjective), compassionate for Aria seemed too general, and I remember Aria being puzzled by it.

Edited by raytch
  • Love 1

Lol. If anything Emily is /was the compassionate one. Aria has the photography skills. That also kind of ties into NAT, which has been dropped sort of. And Aria has a penchant for older, forbidden men. Just like Ali.

Also, true crime book, my ass Fitz.

• Love 2

Lol. If anything Emily is /was the compassionate one. Aria has the photography skills. That also kind of ties into NAT, which has been dropped sort of. And Aria has a penchant for older, forbidden men. Just like Ali.

Also, true crime book, my ass Fitz.

I can't understand how they're trying to sell Ezria as #truelove in a show that is so centered around female agency and what it's like to be a woman in an objectifying male society. If those spoilers above are true, and they do get married and Aria doesn't go to college... well that would be a very misogynist move.

Especially that of all the liars (aside from Ali), she's the one who's always trying to be a grown up, independent person.

Especially that of all the liars (aside from Ali), she's the one who's always trying to be a grown up, independent person.

More like pretending, not trying, IMO. And in any event, Spencer generally behaves much more like a grown up than Aria.

Those spoilers look about as believable as an igloo in the Sahara but I will laugh a lot if the one about Wren is true. So he isn't a doctor but worked for like every medical institution in Rosewood. :)

• Love 3
(edited)
Those spoilers look about as believable as an igloo in the Sahara

I can't believe why in the hell they would drag Talia and Leslie back into the fray ?  Aside from filler to pad out the episodes.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 2

Jack Shaftoe, pretending is a much better word I agree. I just meant that she's in such a hurry to be a grownup and her own person.

Did people like Talia? Like were we supposed to take her seriously in any way?

Mona corrected Wren's spelling before, and for a doctor, he's gone from specialty to specialty like A goes through team members. Not to mention writing scripts like candy. So maybe Wren was a patient or visitor or outpatient pretending to be a doctor. It's not like a dude lying in Rosewood would be a shocker.

I'm kinda ..... where are Caleb/Hanna spoilers? I'm going to continue to keep an eye out for those. I would buy Caleb being a Detective after the time jump, but no way would he give any fucks about Ali.

Are these spoilers from the same person as the finale ones were? Those were spot-on (right? I didn't check back after the finale), but these seem weirder and badly-worded. I like some of them and I don't like some of them.

• Love 1

Are these spoilers from the same person as the finale ones were? Those were spot-on (right? I didn't check back after the finale), but these seem weirder and badly-worded. I like some of them and I don't like some of them.

No they seem to be anonymous or something.

I keep finding that photo on reddit, twitter, and instagram... but I can't find the exact source it originally came from. 

Well two of the spoilers panned out as of last night: Andrew was in custody, and Ali started a relationship with the new cop. Obviously, if the show presents an adult authority figure, one of the high school girls will be involved with him/her, but the spoiler accurately picked the girl. Im kind of rooting on these to be true.

Yeah but if you read interviews with the actors and show runners, they already said some of these things will happen. So my guess is it's a mix of spoilers and speculation based on the spoilers given by the actors / show runners.

(edited)

I checked out of this show somewhere in Season 3 because I just couldn't deal with the constant red herrings and dropped storylines/characters and convoluted stuff anymore. I always knew I would come back when they were finally going to reveal who A truly was and so when I read some interviews before this season and found out that there would be no more bullshit and they would answer the question, I decided to start watching again. Incidentally I have no desire to watch the seasons I missed because I doubt anything of significance happened.

All that said, I have believed Wren was A since Season 1 and continue to believe so and so these spoilers above seem more than legitimate to me. And well I hope they pan out because I love being right. Once I heard about this "Charles" no one knows and we still don't really know what he looks like, I felt that it was likely Wren. To me Wren has always made the most sense for two reasons, one, he was on the show from the beginning so he is a character viewers know and two, while he was on the show from the beginning, he's never been a permanent fixture. He's come in and out a few times so enough for some viewers to forget about him and be truly shocked when the reveal happens but then still be able to think, "oh it makes sense" based on the few things we did know about him. Also, he's expendable as a character which makes him perfect.

And I say this as someone who actually loved Wren and Spencer and think they had way more chemistry than she has ever had with the block of wood that is Toby. And I also am not sure that that was the plan from the beginning if it turns out be so but I definitely think him being A makes sense and won't be one of those big reveal from shows that leaves many viewers thinking "that makes zero sense...." e.g. Dan as Gossip Girl. I mean I'm sure there will be some holes but I think it's a plot twist that can really work.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

BTW: Those spoilers are inaccurate already. Toby didn't find the dollhouse, Ezra/Ali/Caleb found the dollhouse. 

But if that was a minor mistake, and the rest are true..IMO..it points to Wren or CeCe being big A, and either Paige or Ezra being the helper. 

• Love 1

A lot of that I had to re-read just to understand it all, but the sad part is that I can believe almost all of them. Mona knowing who Big A is, Big A being Wren/Charles, Spencer being adopted and Ezra/Wren working together are especially believable. The only spoiler I don't buy is the whole season 7 is life without A. Like, please. They may be able to get away with that for five episodes, max. They'd bring A back in a heartbeat, because they can't keep them gone for long. Also, they say Uber A will die before season 7? Ok, let's see THAT happen, then, because I don't buy it. 

Season 7 also needs to be the final season because if they are killing off A, they need to stay dead and not reappear in the season 7 finale...or worse, a new 'A' named....B.

• Love 1

Wren being A++++ makes Tippi the bird a really clever clue. Also, the whole A sees all and knows all. Birds fly over all and "see" all. Wren is a name for bird. Bird is also British slang for cute girl. Why PLL writers, you may have done something clever after all!

Now watch A++++ be Mona or Byron or Mike because. ..... just...... because. Or E Lamb.

"You monstrous girls kept treating me like your personal door man! And I hate board games!" Hoodie out!

• Love 1
(edited)

Why can't Aria be trusted?

I feel like this is probably mostly nonsense or spec.

I think because she might be related to Charles or Bethany. With her family's history with mental illness and their violent outbursts, it pretty much matches what Wren said about his family background.

The family drawing at the barn that he carries around while doing a psych evaluation for Mona, and later colors the woman's coat in red... weirdly enough the family in the picture points to the Montgomery (the woman has black hair, the girl is older than the boy).

Another possible connection is Bethany's drawings that we see in season 5. There's one that shows a monster taking away a boy and a girl running behind, and the house looks like the Montgomery with the hanging lamps and the porch...

She's also the only one who has never shared a scene with Wren of all the liars.

And as GrrPants09 mentioned above, Ali tells her "you know why I picked you, right?"

I don't know how involved or untrustworthy this would make her, but they're interesting connections nonetheless.

Edited by raytch

And also nothing (compared to the other girls) really happens to Aria.

Say you're A (and you decide to use your infinite cashflow to torture Rosewood ), I'd go after the girl sleeping with her teacher before the one with the supportive mom, the lawyer mom, or the one with freaking gun safe in the attic. Especially when Teacher Boyfriend apparently has his own lair and a key under the mat. Besides, Aria's name starts with and ends with "A". It'd be easy as hell to just frame her for everything.

• Love 4

Besides, Aria's name starts with and ends with "A". It'd be easy as hell to just frame her for everything.

OMG! That would be ideal. I doubt the show would end without redeeming all four girls but I would love if they just lock up Aria, guilty or otherwise.

• Love 2
(edited)

Say you're A (and you decide to use your infinite cashflow to torture Rosewood ), I'd go after the girl sleeping with her teacher before the one with the supportive mom, the lawyer mom, or the one with freaking gun safe in the attic.

My pet theory is that A is just bored of Aria as many viewers are, so he/she only torture her when he/she gets really tired of tormenting the other three Liars. :)

Either that, or A was just your average Rosewood guy perving on teens who decided to spy on the Liars and became a violent psychopath after listening to one Ezra/Aria "romantic" conversation too many. And subsequently he decided that dating Ezra constitutes torture in its own right, so he went easy on Aria.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 5

To be fair, Ezra was a pervert in his own right (even more than initially suspected). With his spying and his "books" and knowing Ali and not saying anything..Letting them stay together was a better form of torture

Thinking about it, Aria doesn't really do things that A can REALLY use. She dated her teacher...that's about it. Plus, her parents let her do whatever she wants anyway..honestly, I don't know why she lies so much. That being said, the time A almost killed Mike was, to me, one of the worst things A had ever done to a liar, prior to the dollhouse. 

Thinking about it, Aria doesn't really do things that A can REALLY use. She dated her teacher...that's about it. Plus, her parents let her do whatever she wants anyway..honestly, I don't know why she lies so much. That being said, the time A almost killed Mike was, to me, one of the worst things A had ever done to a liar, prior to the dollhouse.

Unless A really is a long lost family member who is jealous of Mike and Aria's relationship.

A has gone after all of their family members at some point or another. When you stack all of that plus the other things that have happened, Aria really is coming up short in comparison.

• Love 2
(edited)

Thinking about it, Aria doesn't really do things that A can REALLY use. She dated her teacher...that's about it.

Yet we have seen time and again that Aria would do just about anything to protect her star-crossed romance. I mean, she blackmailed her own father without any need for A to do a thing. Of course A could have used that attitude of hers, if he/she really wanted to. It would have been so much easier than making the effort to lure the other girls into blackmail material situations or going as far as say monitor Ashley at her workplace in search for incriminating information.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe

Unless A really is a long lost family member who is jealous of Mike and Aria's relationship.

A has gone after all of their family members at some point or another. When you stack all of that plus the other things that have happened, Aria really is coming up short in comparison.

She definitely is. But I don't remember A ever trying to kill one of the girl's family members. (And in fact, the biggest attack to one, physically..was with Aria's mother.)

Aria's family is what she cares most about, so A does go after that. But at the same time, they all did enough to screw up their family themselves..A didn't have to help. 

Yeah I saw it on twitter here it is :

https://mobile.twitter.com/BigAReveAled

Though it's not a transcript just a few questions with answers so it could be fake

Also found this on the Ali Toby scene :

https://mobile.twitter.com/norbuck/status/609837020542730241

And for those who care to dig deeper, a photo of the birth announcements in the soul room :

https://mobile.twitter.com/WilliamDebiasio/status/608453077847408640

I swear the first name seems like Jenna Marshall and the other like Bethany (can't read the last name though)

Which is particularly interesting because there's a scene from a flashback when Jenna was just moving in to Rosewood and there's all these boxes and on one of them is written Bethany.

I don't know. We've been thinking that Bethany is related to Charles/ the Dilaurentises , but what if she was related to the Cavanaughs?

The spoilers above say Jenna is Red Coat

(edited)

Those spoilers are kind of hilarious, in a so-bad-it's-good way. Emily hit Bethany with a shovel? The who in the what now? 

"Why was Bethany Young killed? As a body to mimic Alison or another reason? No reason." Emily is killing people with a shovel for no reason now? That's cold, Em.

Ian is not dead? I miss him but enough with resurrecting characters already.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 1

Those spoilers are kind of hilarious, in a so-bad-it's-good way. Emily hit Bethany with a shovel? The who in the what now?

"Why was Bethany Young killed? As a body to mimic Alison or another reason? No reason." Emily is killing people with a shovel for no reason now? That's cold, Em.

Ian is not dead? I miss him but enough with resurrecting characters already.

Yeah the no reason part made me giggle

Also the very long question about Lucas' envolvement etc... The answer is plain No. No what?

I don't mean to bash the person who wrote this but their English is a bit confusing!

Yeah the no reason part made me giggle

Also the very long question about Lucas' envolvement etc... The answer is plain No. No what?

I don't mean to bash the person who wrote this but their English is a bit confusing!

But Lucas was the one that gave Emily that back rub at the spa, so we already know for sure he's involved in the A-Team! So why "no"? XD I think the plots on this show are mind-boggling enough without any bored trolls making up nonsense to throw us off!

But Lucas was the one that gave Emily that back rub at the spa, so we already know for sure he's involved in the A-Team! So why "no"? XD I think the plots on this show are mind-boggling enough without any bored trolls making up nonsense to throw us off!

I think it just means he's no longer involved with the A shenanigans.

My theory has always been that Toby's mother and Ali's mother are the twins, bethany being Toby's half sister, and his mother's daughter (I don't know about CHarles though..granted, it would make sense if Charles is Bethany's brother..) 

• Love 1

I haven't really been paying much attention but are they really going to do a four year time jump? Thats a long time. College graduates will be a much different show than a bunch of high school girls.

I haven't really been paying much attention but are they really going to do a four year time jump? Thats a long time. College graduates will be a much different show than a bunch of high school girls.

Not when it's high school girls who look 25 years old.

• Love 1

No,I mean, in themes. They could do much more mature themes. I guess it's still ABC family, but still. Who knows. I think it's a great idea anyway.

• Love 1