Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone is A! The Spoiler Thread

So how many sanitariums do they have around this place?

I am not sure how I feel about all this sympathy Ali is giving this character. She was going to blow you up at the end!!!!!! Nor, unless we find out half her story is fake and she was never the main A, but one A brainwashed to take his place when he felt the liars fighting back and closing in, do I care about her level of crazy and any more about this family.

Jason staying and also being ok.... so not his character. Look at the grudges he holds on Spencer. His some-what sane sister. Maybe he is UBER A.......

And well Sara sucks. Thats all. 

Edited by MinionBooty
  • Love 1

I came across a summary of what's known about season 6B so far. Of course, since the writers are not so pretty little liars, who knows how much of this is true but it does sound legit. Especially the part about the Ezzzzria sex scene, alas.

And if Alison is really married, this means Lorenzo is going to be even more useless than before. Unless they have a love triangle in mind...

Edited by Jack Shaftoe

I came across a summary of what's known about season 6B so far. Of course, since the writers are not so pretty little liars, who knows how much of this is true but it does sound legit. Especially the part about the Ezzzzria sex scene, alas.

And if Alison is really married, this means Lorenzo is going to be even more useless than before. Unless they have a love triangle in mind...

Oh boy please no.

I mean I'm still having PTSD from the love triangles on The Vampire Diaries. One of the brighter spots on this how so far has been the absence of love triangles. 

Edited by raytch

About the spoilers:

- Ezria have undeniable chemistry. Come on y'all it's the future not an alternate universe.

- We all have baggage , isn't that a thing Wren once said?

- I'm guessing they made Harvey Red Coat because she ties into the new mystery.

- Didn't Lucas do an interview a few months before the finale saying he was involved with the A reveal? What was that about?

Didn't like Spencer's bangs in 6.10. but in the winter promo she looks great.

Looking forward to the girls getting drunk when they reunite. I hope no one will suffer from amnesia this time, though.

For the past 5 years they have lived separate lives, and have homes in different cities, they keep in contact through social media.

Website Page lives!

One of the brighter spots on this how so far has been the absence of love triangles.

There have been some love triangles (Ezra-Aria-Jason, remember Aria's hilarious dreams of having sex with Jason? Good times) but compared to the average TV show they have been mercifully short-lived and unimportant.

• Love 1
Alison is now a teacher and got her degree at Hollis. She isn’t a vindictive person anymore. She has grown up and ‘changed the most.

Boring. Alive Again Alison already lost her personality in the show, so she's heading even more in that direction?

I need Noel Kahn to be around.

Edited by jjjmoss
  • Love 2

Boring. Alive Again Alison already lost her personality in the show, so she's heading even more in that direction?

Agreed.  I'm all for a redemption arc but Alison never actually had one, they just completely rewrote her character.  She went from devil to angel with no in-between, no explanations.  There's no way the vindictive 14/15 year old Alison who blackmailed everyone would be so forgiving with CeCe.   What happened to her over the last few years while she was gone (wherever she was) to make her do a complete personality 180?  Or maybe nothing happened and it's just poor writing/plot holes...  And now in that preview after the time jump, she's clearly just as meek and needs her friends to save her from "Him."  The audience was robbed of a decent Alison storyline.  All build-up, no follow-through which seems to be a recurring theme with this show.  

I saw a great theory on tumblr that Sara Harvey's storyline was actually originally intended as Alison's storyline (Emily takes care of Alison, comforts her, falls for her and is then betrayed by her)  but the writer's backed out just like they did with practically every A reveal (Toby, EzrA, etc).   There's no way the Sara Harvey as Red Coat/Black Widow was planned from Season 2/3.  No way.  In this interview MK did before the 4B finale she said we'd seen Black Widow without her costume on in that season (Melissa??).  This whole finale reeks of rewrites, which must be so disappointing for the fans who actually have kept track of clues.  

• Love 5

Didn't like Spencer's bangs in 6.10. but in the winter promo she looks great.

Looking forward to the girls getting drunk when they reunite. I hope no one will suffer from amnesia this time, though.

Website Page lives!

There have been some love triangles (Ezra-Aria-Jason, remember Aria's hilarious dreams of having sex with Jason? Good times) but compared to the average TV show they have been mercifully short-lived and unimportant.

Haha yes! That was like the equivalent of the Sookie Eric Bill threesome dream sequence on TB!

Also, Web Site Page forever!

This leak mentions Charlotte dying. I am guessing those who liked her sob story wouldn't like that but I would. Not that she is likely stay dead, mind you...

Hanna seems destined for a love triangle. Do not want.

On a side note, if that is a real script...they are about to get backlash galore..Charlotte was called Charles..

The original link was taken down which seems awfully suspicious. Marlene is in for another Twitter shitstorm if she kills Charlotte and breaks up Toby/Spencer and Hanna/Caleb.

On a side note, if that is a real script...they are about to get backlash galore..Charlotte was called Charles..

It's hard to hear it clearly but I think the name Charlotte was used, not Charles. Not that this will stop most of the backlash if she is killed off.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe

I doubt that's a real scene. Actors usually audition with "sides" don't they? Those rarely turn out to be real scenes.

I think it is true because they show Spencer talking to Caleb and Emily with Toby in the preview. I liked Emily and Toby's friendship better than I ever liked Spoby so that could be good.

This. And I also like Spencer and Caleb's friendship better than Haleb so I'm double game! Jordan being hot as hell can't hurt. I hope Hanna and him have good chemistry together.

Edited by cuddlingcrowley

I love Caleb and Spencer's friendship, so I'm down for that. I'm glad I like the friendships more in general because while realistic, the couples being broken up and with other people sounds excruciating. Triangles galore! How fun! I can't imagine who the endgame couples might be.

I'd be pissed if Hanna and Caleb are broken up. I know it might be realistic if they break up after everything that's happened, but....I love me some Haleb and I would think, especially after Caleb helping to pay for Hanna's future and helping her get to New York, they wouldn't break up easily. And let alone have Hanna already engaged (and possibly pregnant?) with some other guy. This show is already unrealistic enough; just leave us Haleb and you can break up any other couple and have them be with any other new person. Like Spencer, for example. That new guy being with Spencer? Totally fine with me. Hell, throw him with Aria or have him be Ali's new husband and I'd be ok.

But, if it's happening, I guess I better prepare for it now.

Toby/Emily having a scene together? It sounds unheard of. It's almost like that friendship happened on another show, since they haven't had a good interaction in a long time. But I do love their friendship, along with Spencer/Caleb's. And I can't help but laugh at Ezra, who hasn't had any good interactions with any of the other Liars. They tried with Emily and with Spencer, but they kinda failed at that. 

I guess my hopes for Hanna/Caleb, Jason/Aria and Spencer/Dean are going to not happen. Oh well. I hope this Jordan guy is as good as Caleb for Hanna.

But...I just watched the leaked audition and it has to be a fake script. No way would they call Cece 'Charles' still. Charles died a long time ago, technically. But wait, this is Marlene King, who assumes we're being transphobic by not liking the finale. Oh, my bad, maybe it is real. 

• Love 3

Sounds like the "undeniable chemistry" spoiler was taken straight from Lucy's Seventeen mag interview quote. Where she said about 6B. "When they see each other again, it's just undeniable. I want like a big marriage episode, but we'll see."

The one of the liars get married and not necessarily Hannah spoiler could have been taken from Lucy's quote too.

Edited by Artsda

If it is true I'm dreading the froth against Hanna. "He paid for her college she's obligated to be indebted forever! Omg I hate her!"

It'll be like the Spobians who like for Toby to be "too good" for Spencer. The relationship remains exciting if the carrot of constantly earning him dangles over her head. Just ugh.

I don't know why Marlene would break up Hanna and Caleb again. The Haleb fans already got one of her shows cancelled because of it..

Still, it's just to create drama for Hanna to inevitably end up with Caleb again. Just stupid. And even dumber because they are doing the exact same thing with Ezria..and probably Spoby..and Emison. 

If it is true I'm dreading the froth against Hanna. "He paid for her college she's obligated to be indebted forever! Omg I hate her!"

It'll be like the Spobians who like for Toby to be "too good" for Spencer. The relationship remains exciting if the carrot of constantly earning him dangles over her head. Just ugh.

I don't like the idea of Caleb paying for Hanna's college or her apartment if they're not married.  It seems like too big of a step for someone who you've only been dating for two years in high school.  If someone did that for me, I'd definitely feel like I owed them even if they insisted that I didn't. 

And please no Ezria wedding episode.  I really hope they stay broken up but that doesn't look like that's what's happening.  I may be permanently done with the show anyways.  I'll tune in to see the first new episode and if it's shit, I'm done.

I don't know why Marlene would break up Hanna and Caleb again. The Haleb fans already got one of her shows cancelled because of it..

Eh, that's probably giving them too much credit. Ravenswood was cancelled because it sucked AND it was boring.

• Love 1

If it is true I'm dreading the froth against Hanna. "He paid for her college she's obligated to be indebted forever! Omg I hate her. It'll be like the Spobians who like for Toby to be "too good" for Spencer. The relationship remains exciting if the carrot of constantly earning him dangles over her head. Just ugh.

I don't like the idea of Caleb paying for Hanna's college or her apartment if they're not married.  It seems like too big of a step for someone who you've only been dating for two years in high school.  If someone did that for me, I'd definitely feel like I owed them even if they insisted that I didn't.

Oh, God, when Caleb talked about paying her way through school I literally yelled "Hanna no!!". As a cool and decent dude as Caleb has revealed himself to be over the years, his paternalistic tendencies have always annoyed the hell out of me so I hated that scene. I was ready to argue that Charlotte didn't actually kill any of them so it was okay to take her money. That's how much I hated it. It was such a cop-out.

It'll likely be this secret job that really breaks them up. Caleb hated secrets and then turns around (without asking her) and sets up this love together/sugar daddy thing? I hope it is secrets and not ungrateful Hanna. I don't trust pll to not make my girl the bad guy after Spencer "owed" Toby about her drug problem. I mean, that valedictorian speech was creepy. Can they not treat love interests like fathers? Wait a sec, they'll be too old for Rosewood men now.

• Love 1
It'll likely be this secret job that really breaks them up. Caleb hated secrets and then turns around (without asking her) and sets up this love together/sugar daddy thing?

Same! And, frankly, while Caleb is an objectively good guy -- and I say it like that because I've always been lukewarm about him so I'm not parcial at all--,  depending finantially on a boyfriend is not something I'd ever advise as good thing, especially to get your start on life, and especially if said boyfriend has demonstrated paternalistic tendencies. People can change and things can get ugly really fast. I don't think the writers will go down a especially dark place with this, but at the very least we should be seeing Hanna feeling suffocated by him, worst than ever, in flashbacks.

Oh, God, when Caleb talked about paying her way through school I literally yelled "Hanna no!!". As a cool and decent dude as Caleb has revealed himself to be over the years, his paternalistic tendencies have always annoyed the hell out of me so I hated that scene. I was ready to argue that Charlotte didn't actually kill any of them so it was okay to take her money. That's how much I hated it. It was such a cop-out.

I never minded that because Hanna could be just as maternalistic. They had the same faults..which was..they kept secrets to help and protect each other. And then they'd get mad when the other person did it to them. 

The "paying for college"..I thought it was sweet. Hanna took Caleb in and took care of him when they first met. And Caleb's also not the type of guy to think that Hanna will owe him anything. But at the same time, that really only seems appropriate for a married couple (where at times, Hanna will need to help Caleb out financially)..which it seemed like it was the obvious route they were going. If they are going with a needless love triangle...it just damages the relationship that these two had. 

But I don't even know that I believe those rumors. Caleb is back in Rosewood, and the only reason he ever stayed in Rosewood was for Hanna. 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Love 2

The poor casting of Ravenswood was a sign to come of what we were going to get with Sara, Talia, etc.

I haven't been a legit fan of any character or actor who first appeared on the show after 2010. Though I suppose Sara and Talia, among others, did provide new levels of low.

Edited by jjjmoss
I never minded that because Hanna could be just as maternalistic. They had the same faults..which was..they kept secrets to help and protect each other. And then they'd get mad when the other person did it to them.

Eghnhh...true enough. So the point, that wasn't even mine but I don't disagree, stands that the whole Caleb having a secret job would only create friction between them.

Hanna took Caleb in and took care of him when they first met.

Caleb stayed over at Hanna's Mom's home for what, a week? And they weren't even dating then, I think. But even if they were, there's an abysm between that and a boyfriend paying for your education. YMMV, but I would never accept that. I'd much easier accept Charlotte's money and that's no joke. 

And Caleb's also not the type of guy to think that Hanna will owe him anything.

The thing is...you may be right. But I think it's very, very unlikely. Especially if we were talking about real world rules here. When you put yourself in the position Hanna will be putting herself in with Caleb than a power inbalance inadivertedly happens and things can get awkward fast. Things can get bad even faster. Love and Money doesn't mix well. It's a cliche but it's true. Of course, the writers might have with Caleb the rare exception. But, imo, Caleb's behavior has shown a couple of red flags that him going from annoyingly paternalistic to controlling ass wouldn't make me blink.

If they are going with a needless love triangle...it just damages the relationship that these two had.

I also hope it's not a needless love triangle. But because I want Caleb for Spencer and Hanna with Jordan or someone else (*whispers: Emily*).

Haha..

I've always thought Caleb should just be all the girls' boyfriend. Even Ashley Marin. 

For the longest time, Caleb was the only boy they did right. Although I have to say, Mike Montgomery ended up being a good boyfriend too. So good for Mike. (Although I kind of liked Heather's theory there..that these two weren't grown men so that's why.. :P ) 

I'm still all for Emily and Alison...so sorry Hanna. 

edit: I know what Hanna did for Caleb wasn't quite the same thing, but I think the show was going for the mirror thing there. I also think..Hanna is going to an ivy league..and it's PLL so she'll land her dream job straight out of college..she'll be able to pay him back. Just...don't let either of them cheat. 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Love 1
I'm still all for Emily and Alison...so sorry Hanna.

I like Emison as well but both Emily and Alison are in serious need of stepping up their game lately, as individual characters.

I'd be happy if Caleb stuck around as all the girls' friend. I think that could be easily done. Mike is cool too (besides his complete disregard for his girlfriend having bullied his sister). He and Mona are cute, but I'm still at the school of thought his character should have been gay. He could date Noel Kahn but I'm sure he have to have words with Sean first.

I've been keeping away from PLL since the midseason finale and I've almost managed to forget or ignore the whole Charlotte/Cece thing (feels great!). Now I was thinking it must almost be time for 6 B? And I can't even remember what that was supposed to be about... The only thing I still remember wanting to know is who killed Jessica. I'm not a big fan of the time jump yet and I' m not sure I'll be watching my former favorite show anymore. But what was the story supposed to be about from now on? I feel totally clueless!

• Love 1

Yeah I'm with Preity.  After  the disappointing past couple of seasons and the mess that was the midseason final, I really don't feel motivated to come back in the fall.  The characters haven't been developed or written well for years, the mystery is a mess, and the only thing we seem to be hearing about is ships and love triangles.  It just feels like there is no connection with the first five and a half seasons.  I could honestly stop watching now and just live with the fact I never find out who killed Mrs. D.  It not like this show hasn't left major plot points hanging before.

Honestly I wish the show had just done something stupid like have all the girls go to the same state college and just picked up at the start of their freshman year.  Seriously just have A kill everyone's relationships before the final, have all the girls still be traumatized by the dollhouse so they all go to their safety school together, and focus most of the show on the girls bonding and trying to move past everything that happened.  Would have be great?  No, but maybe they could have gotten back the spark between the Lairs that made a cheesy and convoluted show worth watching in the first place.

• Love 2

I don't see myself caring much about the new mystery either, especially after being so let down by A. What I really found disappointing was that in the end A's motives had very little to do with the girls so all 6 seasons kind of felt like a waste to me. It ended up being about CeCe's story and her motives were really her own and were only very loosely tied to the main characters that we actually care about, so what was the point?

And now I don't care about this new bad guy who's apparently "coming for" Alison or whatever, because he'll probably end up being someone not even connected to her or any of the other liars in any significant way. At this point I'll just watch for the interactions amongst the girls because I like their friendship. I don't care about the mystery anymore and I never cared about the relationship drama, but unfortunately it seems like the romantic relationships are going to be the focus of the next half season so that's going to suck. 

• Love 3

I don't even remember her motive for trying to ruin these girls lives. I recall some bullshit "It was such a high!" reason, but what was it before that? Something about them not mourning Alison enough, or something? Can someone remind me?

Edited by joelene
  • Love 1

I don't even remember her motive for trying to ruin these girls lives. I recall some bullshit "It was such a high!" reason, but what was it before that? Something about them not mourning Alison enough, or something? Can someone remind me?

She was addicted to the game and the girls were "happy" that Alison was dead. Honestly the motive seems like such an afterthought, which is why I call bullshit on CeCe bing A having been planned for any longer than half a season. 

• Love 5

Ugh, so rather than the show picking up where it left off it's gonna be a whole season before we find out what the meaning was of that time jump scene and who "he" is?! And Alison is just starting her relationship with Dr. Rollins "five years later" and is apparently going to get married to him between 6B and 7 rather than during those 5 years?! Ugh...

They've been dangling the carrot in front of Emison shippers but it feels like they're just setting that fanbase up for major disappointment. The reiteration of 'special bond' and 'romantic friendship' doesn't bode well when reading between the lines...Despite the fanservicing pictures and comments. It would have been one thing for Ali to be married headed for divorce. But the sneak peek tells a different story so don't see how Emison gets worked into that. Lorenzo 2.0...

Oh and is it just me or does Rollins look exactly like Freddy Prinze Jr.?

Kinda disappointed with where Emily's at...Bartending, really? All the liars are living their dreams but Emily gets shit on again.

Ugh, so rather than the show picking up where it left off it's gonna be a whole season before we find out what the meaning was of that time jump scene and who "he" is?! And Alison is just starting her relationship with Dr. Rollins "five years later" and is apparently going to get married to him between 6B and 7 rather than during those 5 years?! Ugh...

They've been dangling the carrot in front of Emison shippers but it feels like they're just setting that fanbase up for major disappointment. The reiteration of 'special bond' and 'romantic friendship' doesn't bode well when reading between the lines...Despite the fanservicing pictures and comments. It would have been one thing for Ali to be married headed for divorce. But the sneak peek tells a different story so don't see how Emison gets worked into that. Lorenzo 2.0...

Oh and is it just me or does Rollins look exactly like Freddy Prinze Jr.?

Kinda disappointed with where Emily's at...Bartending, really? All the liars are living their dreams but Emily gets shit on again.

I kind of feel for the Emison fans because I don't see the show ever really going there but they certainly make it seem like they might and they give the shippers just enough to keep their hopes up and sort of string them along. Also apparently Marlene told a fan at comic-con that Alison and Emily actually had sex in 5x05, which I never thought they did, but I guess that's just something "friends" just do and then don't ever mention again. What a strange question to ask the creator of the show though. 

Bartending isn't such a bad gig for a 23 year old. Emily is just out of college and probably trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life. It's actually pretty realistic. 

Edited by SadieT

The first time I saw the episode I didn't question whether they had sex because of the way it was cut with Ezria's sex scene. But then all the fans started questioning it and Marlene was ambigious about it and they never followed up so I started believing that it was just kissing...Guess not! That just makes everything that happened (or rather didn't happen) afterwards so much worse...

I hate the PLL team for sucking me into Emison everytime I give up on that relationship haha. It really sucks that they've been teasing it so much only for 6B to apparently be the story of how Alison falls in love for the first time and gets married.

Bartending may be realistic but come on...Hanna is a bigshot fashionista, Aria is a succesful publisher, Spencer seems be on the uprise in Washington, Alison is a beloved teacher...and Emily is bartending. Let's not forget you can become a cop in 2 days in this universe. 5 years is a lifetime. Maybe she's undercover for a law enforcement agency...one can hope.