Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Hello Mr. Chocolate

• Start Topic

Before reporting to prison, Apollo divulges shocking information about Phaedra to Peter.

NeNe will be on a special WWHL at 9 following the show, you can discuss her appearance there in the thread set up for that. I'm already wondering why she's on and what she'll have to say. :)

Apollo definitely has some dirt on Phaedra. Why else did she let him run around like that.

So.... Kenya's story this season is Kandi's from last season. Even down to the actors.

Kandi and Todd are not long for that marriage. Oy!

Bonus: NO NENE!!!!!!

Edited by qtpi75
  • Love 5

#FixItJesus indeed.

Damn, if Mr. Persnickety was in Apollo's frame of mind and made a special trip back only to charge at me with an electric drill, I think somebody would have to be calling the cops.

And perhaps the medical examiner.

Holy shit, that was all sorts of fucked up.  He's very intimidating and downright scary when he's angry.  

And Ms. Parkes, love her or hate her, remained as cool as a cucumber.  Or as a Georgia peach.

Can't wait to watch the entire episode later.

And Apollo?  #byefelicia

• Love 16

Claudia, please stop with the crocodile tears, yes we all know your mother is white and your father is black, yes you had it hard, do you want a cookie?

Phaedra, stop acting; if Apollo punched holes in the wall, why didn't the camera show them?  If he said he was going to burn down the house, why didn't we hear that?  I'm not going to believe Phaedra just because she has a vagina.  

Strange that now Phaedra doesn't want anything to do with Apollo; she was singing a different tune when she wanted a "good looking" man to have her children with.  I just didn't believe Phaedra was afraid, she's just not that good an actress.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10

Can't wait to watch the entire episode later.

Don't bother. 

I think Apollo is under some sort of delusion that he'll be out in a year. Seriously, why else would he think he'd be coming back to the house?

"You took everything from me!" No, asshole, you threw it all away, all by yourself.

I was yelling at him the entire time.  I am sure that Aiden and Dylan will move Apollo's stuff around during an eight year period.

I felt a smidge of empathy for him.  However, he brought it all on himself.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 2

Apollo definitely has some dirt on Phaedra. Why else did she let him run around like that.

So.... Kenya's story this season is Kandi's from last season. Even down to the actors.

Kandi and Todd are not long for that marriage. Oy!

Bonus: NO NENE!!!!!!

You know, I used to somewhat suspect this but I no longer do.

Apollo has no character, no morals, and no balls.

If he could have rolled over on Phaedra to shave a few years off of his sentence, I believe he would have.

I no longer believe he has shit on her.  

Don't bother. 

Aw, damn.

Is the rest of the episode a bust?  I have to admit Phaedra and Apollo are the only ones I'm particularly interested in so far this season.  

• Love 18

I no longer believe he has shit on her.

Me either. He'd have his attorney working on that long before his sentencing, in order to lessen his time. If he thinks doing it after the fact is going to help him, he's mistaken. I think Phaedra was maintaining her cool because she sees the light at the end of the tunnel, and giving Apollo the satisfaction of making her freak out one last time wasn't on her agenda.

• Love 12

All I can say about Apollo is WOW!  The guy is so delusional, thinking he has contributed anything to their marriage.  While Phaedra was working however many jobs, the slime ball was hanging out at strip clubs, spending her money and the money he stole from others to make himself look like some kind of high roller.  I think the only reason Phaedra let him run around the place like a crazy person is because he IS kinda crazy and she's not sure what he might do if she were to be confrontational. 

Bonus: No Nene OR Mama Joyce!  And I won't be watching WWHL because I can't stand Nene and her self-aggrandizing. 

• Love 8

Also, I am not totally convinced that Phaedra's hands are totally clean in Apollo's mess, but she's 100 times smarter than him at covering her tracks. The best he can do is change up text messages, he has no idea how to hide more important data. If he was, he'd not be going to prison.

A friend of mine who's a phone expert said it's very easy to take text messages that you can send to yourself from another source, such as your iPad, and then put a different person's name. For example... I could set up a contact called Kenya in my phone. Log into Face Time on my iPad as Kenya, send messages to my phone number that's in my name. It's not rocket science, therefore Apollo could figure it out.

• Love 11

I don't believe Phaedra was having an affair.

I noticed how great the camera work was during the Apollo/Phaedra confrontation, not a shaky camera in sight,  I wonder how many times they had to film it.  

I'm not saying Apollo is sane, however, I think both he and Phaedra are shady.  

• Love 6

Apollo showed his entire ass the last 15 minutes of this show. He's a huge asshole. I can't even find the words for his level of douchebaggery. He was scary and I don't like when people invade my personal space. That's threatening to me.

I don't believe Phaedra was having an affair.

And Peter? His thirst for all things messy is pathetic. He was practically salivating when Apollo showed him the "evidence" in the textses.

• Love 12

Phaedra is so fake and a cold ass bitch. It does sound like she's going to take everything away from Apollo. Do I feel sorry for him, hell no. He's tripping on something alright at the end.

Phaedra might also not wanna throw the whore card at Kenya anymore if she's having an affair. Like the saying goes v takes one to know one.

Claudia is just blah and boring, no real story going on cause she really has no connections to the other housewives. So paying no real attention to her.

Kandi and Todd's marriage is doomed. Who didn't see that coming?

• Love 3

Kandi is sharing too much personal information about her marriage with Carmon.  How many times a week you have sex with your husband is none of your employee's business.  This is the very reason why they don't have any respect for her as a boss.  Carmon will run and tell Don Juan and Johnnie and they'll be kekeing about it.   My boss bet not ever come an share that type of information with me.  

This marriage is cracking before our very eyes, when Todd said he was going to stay a little longer in LA, I felt he wanted to be away from her.  And that "shutting down", Kandi learned that from MJ.

Damn Apollo for traumatizing Aiden like that.  Phaedra is a better woman than me because I would have called the Police on Apollo and let them haul his ass to the FEDS.  There's no reason why she should have put up with that foolishness.

• Love 15

I've had a lockschmitz change my locks twice and neither time was I asked why I wanted them changed.

I thought that was such a strange question. None of your damn business dude other than changing them. Not making this look less scripted Bravo.

Edited by Llama
  • Love 10

If I was hours away from going to jail getting mad over locks and key fobs to a house I'd be years away from seeing again would probably be beyond me.

Clearly he was just concerned about Phaedra and the boys - he was tearing through the house so he could find the bag with all the old locks and making sure garage guy knew he should feel free to use his tools as long as he put them away properly.  He's just misunderstood... /sarcasm

• Love 7

Clearly he was just concerned about Phaedra and the boys - he was tearing through the house so he could find the bag with all the old locks and making sure garage guy knew he should feel free to use his tools as long as he put them away properly. He's just misunderstood... /sarcasm

On the plus side Phaedra has a few years to make sure his stuff is back where it should be.

• Love 6

Claudia, please stop with the crocodile tears, yes we all know your mother is white and your father is black, yes you had it hard, do you want a cookie?

I'm over her boo-hooing. I'd never thought I'd side with Porsha, but Claudia being all up in her feelings to the point she's mentioning it to their boss is crossing the line.  Is this the first time Claudia's dealt with someone who doesn't like her? If so, she's lived a charmed life.

She can't start crying about the Porsha situation feeling like high school when she's the one claiming that Porsha's sleeping with a married man and basically fucking for handbags. She's the one being catty and mean girl-ish herself, but she's offended when Porsha doesn't want anything to do with her? Stop it, Claudia.

• Love 20

This marriage is cracking before our very eyes, when Todd said he was going to stay a little longer in LA, I felt he wanted to be away from her. And that "shutting down", Kandi learned that from MJ.

Which might explain why Kandi has spent this previous week posting all of these lovey dovey pics of her with Todd. They are presently in Aruba. Deflection or whatever, from what she knew everyone was going to see tonight.

I don't care if it is scripted and they are told to create drama, you do NOT diss your husband on TV. Ever.

• Love 8

Apollo is a weirdo. Running through the house like a jackass, going "wow" everything 30 seconds. And then this dude picks up a drill? And goes stands next to Phaedra???

Listen, we all know Phae fakes to keep her southern belle schtick going, but if you pull a drill by me after acting like that, I would have run to the driveway and call the cops.   You have me completely fucked up.  

• Love 8

I don't think Phaedra cheated, but from what I know and think about Apollo, I wouldn't blame her. I don't believe it's technically the right thing to do, but I would understand.

In regard to Claudia, I don't think she needs to stop talking about being bullied about her ethnicity. She does bring it up seemingly often, but perhaps it was that upsetting to her. Racism is a huge deal. It's not my place to tell her how I think it should affect her. Personal story- My dad grew up for middle school near Toronto. He'd come from Uganda as a refugee and is Indian/Muslim. A big group of kids would throw rocks at him after school, beat him up, and call him racist slurs. He still has a couple of scars. One on his head. One on his leg. I don't tell him to hush or say it wasn't that big of a deal. I'd never. Claudia hasn't referenced physical assault, but she needn't do so. It's all traumatizing and just plain wrong, imo.

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, Porscha hasnt brought up Claudia's mom and dad as an insult, right? I don't think Claudia should've brought up their tension with the boss. My above paragraph is just referencing the hard times she had growing up.

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 10

All I can say about Apollo is WOW!  The guy is so delusional, thinking he has contributed anything to their marriage.  While Phaedra was working however many jobs, the slime ball was hanging out at strip clubs, spending her money and the money he stole from others to make himself look like some kind of high roller.  I think the only reason Phaedra let him run around the place like a crazy person is because he IS kinda crazy and she's not sure what he might do if she were to be confrontational. 

Bonus: No Nene OR Mama Joyce!  And I won't be watching WWHL because I can't stand Nene and her self-aggrandizing. 

I think Phaedra was quite lucky in that the Bravo production crew was there filming.  

Maybe his friend Bun reminded Apollo of this fact and that's why he finally put down that fucking drill and left.  

• Love 7

Nene reiterated what I mentioned before that Chocolate is a female friend of Phadra's. Nene has met her. Apollo had to know this woman because Phadra was a bridesmaid in the woman's wedding. I bet he used her stage name the start the cheating rumor.

• Love 8

Either Apollo fabricated the texts, or Phaedra was really texting with her friend White Chocolate, as Nene brought up on WWHL. Female friends make sexual jokes with each other all the time, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case here. I can't with Cynthia running off to tell everyone when nobody knows whether it's even true or not. And even it was, it's nobody's business. I won't blame Phaedra if she clocks Kenya in the next episode for going at her about it when it's probably not even true. And then Kenya will whine all over again that she was the victim of someone getting up and hitting her when she freaking instigated it. 

• Love 10

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, Porscha hasn't brought up Claudia's mom and dad as an insult, right? I don't think Claudia should've brought up their tension with the boss. My above paragraph is just referencing the hard times she had growing up.

As far as I can recall, she hasn't. Claudia is entitled to feel however she wants to about growing up biracial. It felt hollow to me tonight since that has nothing to do with why she's having issues with Porsha.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 11

I've had a lockschmitz change my locks twice and neither time was I asked why I wanted them changed.

Exactly. Production set-up. Could they have been any more obvious? I'm sure they wanted a longer, juicier answer than what Phaedra gave them: "safety."

• Love 4

I won't blame Phaedra if she clocks Kenya in the next episode for going at her about it when it's probably not even true.

So it's not ok to accuse someone of having an affair with a married man? And this is Phaedra we're talking about? The woman who coined the nickname Kenya Moore Whore?

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 14

As far as I can recall, she hasn't. Claudia is entitled to feel however she wants to about growing up biracial. It felt hollow to me tonight since that has nothing to do with why she's having issues with Porsha.

It has absolutely nothing to do with it. Porsha was standoffish because she was besties with Kenya, then because she wanted to involve herself in Porsha/Kenya conflicts, and THEN because Claudia called her a hooker.

You don't get to do that then call Porsha a mean girl. That is not how any of that works.

• Love 9

Did you guys see Phedra's "ride or die" assistant, standing by Phedra's side with that smirk on her face, ready to dial 911 at the drop of a hat? I have to say with Apollo acting like he did, I would of stepped my arse over to the side and out of the line of fire, Bravo cameras or not.

• Love 9

I really hope Phaedra was lying that Apollo told Ayden the police were coming to take him away and scared him so much he was afraid his dad was going to be killed.

ETA: Nene called Claudia a half-breed in PR and she never addressed it, which I thought was odd given her sensitivity. To bring it up in regard to Porsha was bizarre.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

Not to mention, it's an affair via text. Of all people, Phaedra and Kenya should just bury the hatchet on this one.

Right! The so-called "affairs" are the same thing (as far as we know). I'm always waiting for someone in this situation (and there's a million of them in HoWives land) to realize the hypocrisy, and maybe show a little humility or maturity. Maybe learn something. Silly me....

• Love 8

Did you guys see Phedra's "ride or die" assistant, standing by Phedra's side with that smirk on her face, ready to dial 911 at the drop of a hat? I have to say with Apollo acting like he did, I would of stepped my arse over to the side and out of the line of fire, Bravo cameras or not.

I noticed the garage repairman was also on his phone.  I was imagining his conversation went something like this:  

"Hey, honey, I'm at the Parkes place and you should see this crazy shit going down here!!!"

• Love 11

Watching the scene with Apollo gave me flashbacks of my ex-husband. It was eerie how similar Apollo's behavior was to my ex's as well as Phaedra's to how I used to react. I never antagonized my ex just because I didn't want him to get any angrier. I'd rather try to diffuse the situation and get him to go away. That whole scene really shook me up. You could see the change in Phaedra's demeanor when Bun told her that Apollo wanted to see his kids. The anger on her face was unmistakable.

• Love 14

So it's not ok to accuse someone of having an affair with a married man? And this is Phaedra we're talking about? The woman who coined the nickname Kenya Moore Whore?

Apollo is doing the exact same thing to Phaedra that he did to Kenya. Write a text himself on his laptop, attach a picture, in this case Phaedras, then send it to his own cell phone, print it and there you have it, a text that for all intents looks like it came from Phaedra. I have no doubt that is what he did to Kenya but he only showed it to Phaedra and let her do the dirty work, tell everyone else about it, for him. This time he showed it to another HW, Peter, who ran with it to his wife who ran with it to Kenya/Claudia/Kandi. And we will seen, IMO, Kenya saying that she "knows for a fact" that Phaedra is cheating, just like she "knows" Porsha was sleeping with some mysterious married guy from Africa because some friend of a friend of a friend of some unknown hairdresser told her! LOL

• Love 8

Watching the scene with Apollo gave me flashbacks of my ex-husband. It was eerie how similar Apollo's behavior was to my ex's as well as Phaedra's to how I used to react. I never antagonized my ex just because I didn't want him to get any angrier. I'd rather try to diffuse the situation and get him to go away. That whole scene really shook me up. You could see the change in Phaedra's demeanor when Bun told her that Apollo wanted to see his kids. The anger on her face was unmistakable.

Her tone of voice changed too. That made the scene more believable to me because she dropped a little of her control when the kids were brought up - like protection mode or something.

• Love 4

I think Phaedra was quite lucky in that the Bravo production crew was there filming.  

Maybe his friend Bun reminded Apollo of this fact and that's why he finally put down that fucking drill and left.  

No luck needed.  That was very obviously preplanned to film Apollo making a scene about Fakedra changing the locks.  There's nothing exciting about a guy changing locks at a home.  It would have taken a TV crew all of five minutes to film the "locksmith" showing up and Phaedra making a few comments, not to mention that the "locksmith" asking Phaedra why she wanted the locks changed screamed scripted production.  And don't get me started on the garage openers, which can be reprogrammed by any idiot in two minutes flat after a one minute google search for instructions.  No, the "garage remote reprogrammer" was there just as an excuse for the TV cameras to hang around until Apollo showed up, as well as an excuse for Phaedra to be standing in front of the open garage doors so Apollo could come in and out freely. 

That was by far the fakiest set-up I have seen in any of the housewives shows.

• Love 11