Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E05: Love, Sweat, And Tears

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Do you believe in miracles?!? Yeeeeeeeessssss!!! Never mind that Wes is a dick, and Zach isn't much better , , , ,Johnny Bananas is out. How long has it been since he was eliminated? Too long. That said, I dread Johnny and Nany making it through the losers bracket and winning the Challenge. Why? Because Johnny has a horseshoe up his ass, he's that lucky.

And as happy as I am with Leroy winning . . .  still not liking Nia. She drank Zach's sweat. What the fuck is her deal?!? How big of a freak do you have to be to drink another person's sweat? I won't lie . . . I gagged. Hard.

Disappointed that nobody went for the bag? Whatever, TJ.

• Love 4

I thought this episode was totally boring except for the last few minutes.  I loved watching Leroy really kicking ass and Johnny finally getting sent home.  Up until that point it felt like everything in the episode was stuff we've already seen in other seasons, but the ending totally saved it.

• Love 1

So, I was eating when Nia decided to drink sweat. Took about ten minutes before I could take another bite. That is absolutely disgusting.

I love Wes. I can't help it. He's the only person who knows how to keep things interesting and he and Jordan are the only ones with the balls to actually shake things up and not give players like Bananas a free pass. I'm rooting for Jordan/Sarah to win- they're good, they both really want to win, and if I was 16 again I'd totally ship them because they're really cute together.

And I may be mistaken, but didn't TJ already tell them about the exile? Why were they so surprised-looking when they saw that tape?

Edited by Universalhunter
  • Love 3

So, I was eating when Nia decided to drink sweat. Took about ten minutes before I could take another bite. That is absolutely disgusting.

I love Wes. I can't help it. He's the only person who knows how to keep things interesting and he and Jordan are the only ones with the balls to actually shake things up and not give players like Bananas a free pass. I'm rooting for Jordan/Sarah to win- they're good, they both really want to win, and if I was 16 again I'd totally ship them because they're really cute together.

And I may be mistaken, but didn't TJ already tell them about the exile? Why were they so surprised-looking when they saw that tape?

TJ doesn't tell each team until they arrive to the little hut. I'm guessing they always go to some similar hut when eliminated in other seasons, depending on when their flights home are.

Nia, you drank sweat. You have absolutely no room to judge anyone else about anything. Between the sweat-drinking, which was literally the most disgusting thing that has ever happened on The Challenge (even fastforwarding it on Tivo, I almost puked), and the absolutely vile comments about Nany, Nia has suddenly become one of my least favorite Challenge castmembers ever. Just a gross human being all around.

I love Wes, but hate Theresa. I love Nany, but don't really care for much Johnny. Really wish the partnerships were opposite. Or, better yet, Nany with Leroy, who I also love, but can't root for because his partner is a disgusting asshole. Much as I like Nany, though, it was pretty awesome to see Johnny finally lose. That said, I hope they kick ass in Exile.

Edited by atlanticslide
  • Love 2

That was sweet! I'm no fan of Wes or Theresa but them sitting there grinning like little shits voting in Bananas was awesome. Who knew that Wes's alliance of newbies would work out so well. That elimination was almost as satisfying as the Johnny Backpack one.

Bananas being gone changes the game for good. Finally. Good for Zach for not bowing down to what Bananas wanted though he let his douchiness fly when he went off on Jonna. Ugh. One step forward, two steps back.  But I loved Bananas flipping out on Zach because clearly he was scared. I mean he was ranting to Jordan is if last season Jordan wasn't also singleminded about getting rid of him.

Could they cool it on the swimming challenges?

• Love 5

As others have said, that was such satisfying elimination. Bananas is such a fucking hypocrite. If people don't do what he wants then they are in the wrong. He feels fuck ed over despite the countless others he's fuck ed over to secure his visits to the final and wins. Glad that it was the hands of Leroy. The only thing that would have made it better is if it was a physical challenge and Bananas got knocked around a bit by Leroy.

Definitely not going to miss Nany.

I didn't have a problem with Nia taking the dare to drink the sweat, but once she saw color and cloudiness, she should have said hell no! There are no words for how disgusting that was.

• Love 1

I had a friend over last night and wasn't super invested in the episode (more invested in my wine), but I will say that I saw Nia drink Zach's sweat and... I almost died. Who would drink someone's sweat? Like, I know Nia is certifiable (or at least was on her season of RW), but I didn't realize she was that far gone. 

Also, bye, Johnny! 

• Love 2

Nia, Theresa and Avery talking about Nany that way turned me against all of those tricks (wasn't far to go with Theresa as she sucks all the time).  No mention of how "slutty" some of these guys are??? No mention of the ENTIRE REASON Nia is paired with Leroy (a casual BJ).  And based on the afteshow it appears Theresa might get around herself but is just smart enough (or shady enough) to keep it all off camera. She sucks so much that I am actually rooting for Bananas and Nany to come back at the end and win - and that is something I thought I would never say due to the Bananas factor. 

• Love 2

I'm guessing it's because, along with all the previouslies and the bumpers for what's coming up after the commercial, they keep playing the later-in-the-season clip where TJ finally reveals this news in the Dome, so it seems quite familiar already.

I really wish that instead of sitting around with his head bowed while Bananas ranted at him, Zach would have said "I did it because you kept ordering me around to play your game for you, as if I were nothing but your pawn, not your alliance-mate."  But Bananas wouldn't have heard him anyway.

• Love 2

I wish Leroy would just take some swimming lessons.  Someone needs to have him watch Cutthroat for a reminder that the only thing keeping him from drowning if something were to happen is Nia.

Does anyone have any clue why Wes might not like Leroy?  That was super random, unless he's hoping to be a Rivals III team with him.

Edited by laschifosavita
  • Love 3

That was fucking delicious.  Johnny going out before the finals at all is great.  Johnny going out before rookies, because he couldn't get his own alliance mates to bow, scrape, and put his well-being ahead of their own?  Amazing.  

And Leroy freaking killed that elimination.  I think they would have won even if Nany hadn't gotten stuck.  

I go back and forth on Wes, but I didn't even mind his smug here.  You get rid of Johnny this early, you get a pass from me.  Go ahead and keep patting yourself on the back, Wes. 

Johnny's indignation over anyone daring to throw him in this early and anyone not taking his orders was ridiculous.  Him going on to Zach about how alliances mean you stick your neck out for each other - when, exactly, have you really stuck your neck out for anyone, Johnny?  Not to mention, let's be real here, Wes is the best swimmer in the house.  Wherever he went in the order, the odds are high that he would have won.  Zach was smart to not aggressively piss him off and put a target on his own back just to please you. Johnny is just such a whining baby who is pissed that he isn't dominating this season (not that he and Nany have been doing bad), and that he doesn't have any of his normal crew of sycophants to do his bidding while they bide their time until he decides it's their turn to go.  I think everyone has been smart in dealing with him this season - go ahead and agree to any alliance he proposes to you, but don't ever put him above your own best interests, because he will toss you to the wolves the first chance he gets when he thinks it benefits him.  That's how he's always operated, and it's nice to see these people realizing that they need to do what's best for themselves first and foremost, and not what's best for Bananas.  

And Nany... Honey, really?  You're that hung up on Bananas?  Also, "I'll never tell him how I really feel about him"?  You know there is a camera in your face, right?  That the shit you say and do ends up on TV?  And that Bananas can see it?  

• Love 8

Does anyone have any clue why Wes might not like Leroy?  That was super random, unless he's hoping to be a Rivals III team with him.

During Rivals 2, Leroy hooked up with Theresa on the bunk bed they shared. Leroy was on the top bunk while Wes was on the bottom bunk. Wes left and started an argument with Theresa & Leroy and told Theresa she was trash for hooking up with a garbage man.

ETA I think all the girls are jealous of Nany because she seems to be friends with most of the guys. I was also surprised that Bananas didn't blame her at the end. It reminded me of pre-Island Johnny.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

Not to mention, let's be real here, Wes is the best swimmer in the house.  Wherever he went in the order, the odds are high that he would have won.  Zach was smart to not aggressively piss him off and put a target on his own back just to please you. Johnny is just such a whining baby who is pissed that he isn't dominating this season (not that he and Nany have been doing bad), and that he doesn't have any of his normal crew of sycophants to do his bidding while they bide their time until he decides it's their turn to go.

This!  And you couple that with the fact that Wes wasn't even swimming in his normal form (compare how he swam with his head above the water the whole time to how Sara swam with the "proper" competitive swimmer technique) and he STILL beat all of them.  Once it known that it was a swimming competition, there essentially was no competition.  Even if Wes had been placed in the first slot, he would have still beat them all because he would have turned up the speed.  Johnny's an idiot and a sore loser.

• Love 2

Nany blubbering that it was all her fault…duh! You fucked up, girl. Bananas trying to comfort her was nice, but BS. Theresa hates Nany, there's an excellent chance she would have thrown Nany in no matter who was her partner.

I didn't mind Wes' celebration because you should always celebrate if you mange to eliminate Bananas pre-final. But that arrogance is what will likely lead to Wes' downfall.

Credit where credit is due, Nia did a great job on the elimination. By Leroy was a-maz-ing. No way Bananas would have beat him even if Nany hadn't become stuck.

I get so tired of the slut-shaming on this show, it's almost always girls trashing girls.

• Love 4

Soooo glad I came here first before watching the episode. I've been retching just reading everyone's descriptions of Nia's...cocktail hour. So, yeah, I'm definitely skipping THIS episode.  Thanks guys!  You guys are the best. 

Also, I had no idea I had such a sensitive stomach until just now.  How did I make it through years of Challenge and Survivor? 

• Love 2

I really wish that instead of sitting around with his head bowed while Bananas ranted at him, Zach would have said "I did it because you kept ordering me around to play your game for you, as if I were nothing but your pawn, not your alliance-mate."

I wish Zach had said this as well. And I think he was mad at himself for not doing so, and that's why he lashed out at Jonna (among other reasons).

Exile Island or whatever, is tailor made for Bananas; almost as if producers planned his early elimination all along. I have no doubt that he and Nany will be the team that comes back and ultimately makes the finals, if not winning the whole thing. And I kind of hate the idea of it.

Oh well, it should be interesting to see the dynamics of the house and the strategy that plays out in the weeks before the exiled team comes back.

• Love 1

I wish Zach had said this as well. And I think he was mad at himself for not doing so, and that's why he lashed out at Jonna (among other reasons).

Exile Island or whatever, is tailor made for Bananas; almost as if producers planned his early elimination all along. I have no doubt that he and Nany will be the team that comes back and ultimately makes the finals, if not winning the whole thing. And I kind of hate the idea of it.

Oh well, it should be interesting to see the dynamics of the house and the strategy that plays out in the weeks before the exiled team comes back.

I'm not saying I 100% believe they rigged the show, but it would have been somewhat easy to go for it like this:  They know Wes will be chomping at the bit to get rid of Bananas.  They throw a mission involving swimming in there, and it has two somewhat predictable outcomes - Wes wins and Leroy is in last.  They can count on Wes not being able to resist throwing Bananas in against a strong competitor like Leroy.  Then, they put them in this elimination game, the women go first, and Nany is on a log that happens to be splintered enough to snag her harness and keep her tied up so Johnny never even gets a chance to go (or, at minimum, it takes her long enough to get un-snagged that they're too far behind even if Johnny does get going.  Then they go around the house, making sure to catch everyone's happy reactions to him being gone on camera (including his friends/allies), meanwhile, none of them know that he's merely in exile, to potentially come back.  Then, if he does come back, they've got everyone quaking in their boots over his return, especially (if they're still around) guys like Wes and Zach. 

• Love 1

Johnny's indignation over anyone daring to throw him in this early and anyone not taking his orders was ridiculous.  Him going on to Zach about how alliances mean you stick your neck out for each other - when, exactly, have you really stuck your neck out for anyone, Johnny?  Not to mention, let's be real here, Wes is the best swimmer in the house.  Wherever he went in the order, the odds are high that he would have won.  Zach was smart to not aggressively piss him off and put a target on his own back just to please you. Johnny is just such a whining baby who is pissed that he isn't dominating this season (not that he and Nany have been doing bad), and that he doesn't have any of his normal crew of sycophants to do his bidding while they bide their time until he decides it's their turn to go.  I think everyone has been smart in dealing with him this season - go ahead and agree to any alliance he proposes to you, but don't ever put him above your own best interests, because he will toss you to the wolves the first chance he gets when he thinks it benefits him.  That's how he's always operated, and it's nice to see these people realizing that they need to do what's best for themselves first and foremost, and not what's best for Bananas.  

I agree with this so much, Johnny should know better after winning 5 of this things obviously u are going to have a target on your back. He can't expect to go there and act like he will have a good ride till the end when he is the main target on the house. I'm glad that regardless if zach went behind his back, he actually put that he was not going to play johnny bananas game and act like a puppet just because johnny wanted, and more important that he said why he was going to give johnny the free ride to win another challenge.

Im just glad that finally someone is realizing that letting johnny get to the end means another win to him, when johnny r and jordan were feeling sorry for bananas, I was thinking how idiot they look, they should realize that is a big opportunity for them to go for the win.

Edited by fredj
Im just glad that finally someone is realizing that letting johnny get to the end means another win to him, when johnny r and jordan were feeling sorry for bananas, I was thinking how idiot they look, they should realize that is a big opportunity for them to go for the win.

I don't know about Johnny R, but I am almost positive Jordan was just faking to keep things cool in his alliance (Sarah has probably told him multiple times that he has to play nice with Bananas until the end).  I doubt he really felt sorry for him.  I'm sure his only disappointment in the move was that it wasn't him getting the chance to take Bananas out. 

whirlingdervish  . . . I think this episode is a "must see." Just skip the first five minutes, and you won't get to see Nia doing what she did. Here's hoping she keeps her money closer to her, because I don't want to see her do anything else that gross again.

• Love 4

I knew I was in trouble when I couldn't even look at the sweat in the cup. So much ugh!

I like Johnny and Wes about the same, which is to say I dislike them both immensely. But I did enjoy seeing Wes take Johnny out knowing Johnny is going to return.

Ahhh, Fruitloop Dingus! I had forgotten about your name!

Edited by Meatball

Thank you, Nia, for almost making me lose my breakfast after I saw you drink Zach's sweat. I mean, I'm sure she's put worse things in her mouth, but I didn't have to see it. A lot of people were commenting about how she has been cool this season, but, no, she's vile, and this is definitely evidence of that. She really shouldn't talk shit about anyone anymore. The inevitable comeback will be "you drank Zach's sweat" and the argument will be over. I've watched many reality shows and have seen some extremely desperate attempts for air time, but this is taking attention whore to a whole other level. Of course, now the producers will probably make human sweat drinking a part of the final challenge.

I LOVE Wes, and I couldn't be happier to see Bananas lose in the dome. I only wish that the loss in the dome would've been because of Bananas instead of Nany. That would've made it so much sweeter. It's not like Bananas could've beaten Leroy anyway. He absolutely beasted those logs. Of course, this would be the season that they have a freaking Exile. Bananas will find some way to finagle his way into the final since this is his career after all. He sure was insufferable when he was whining to Zach about the order the teams went in for the swimming challenge. BTW another swimming challenge? Really? I know when it's a swimming challenge that Wes will likely win. He's a former state swimming champ. I also know that Leroy will likely lose even after taking swimming lessons on Youtube. So I think the producers kind of manipulated this relatively early power move by creating this challenge in which one strong team has a distinct advantage and another strong team has a disadvantage. And, yes, it was a swimming challenge. There was no way anybody was going to be able to jump on that bag and hold on.

Now that Bananas is gone, I don't hate any of the remaining teams. I mean, I don't like Theresa or Nia, but they're paired with Wes and Leroy who I love. Zach is vile, but I'm okay with Jonna even if she is kind of a doormat. I want the AYTO (Adam and Brittany) and Ex-plosion kids (Jay and Jenna) out ASAP for intruding on the game, but I don't really have malice towards them. Jordan and Sarah look strong, but I hope Jordan doesn't make another idiotic move like last season. Sarah doesn't need any more incidents of being screwed over on this show.

With Bananas and Nany at the Exile house alone for presumably a long time, I find it hard to believe that they won't bang. I have no doubt that Bananas loves Hannah, but good luck with that one, Bananaboy.

Edited by jmonkey

I was smiling the whole time when wes was making fun of bananas during the elimination, he knows how to push his buttons and when he was yelling "we will have a party" that was great, same with theresa and averey cheering on nia.

whirlingdervish  . . . I think this episode is a "must see." Just skip the first five minutes, and you won't get to see Nia doing what she did. Here's hoping she keeps her money closer to her, because I don't want to see her do anything else that gross again.

Okay...but if this all goes south, you can hold my hair and help me mop up the mess, Lantern7! 

ETA...Ohhhhh, that was such good advice.  Thanks! (I FF'ed and started it at the top of the challenge, just to be safe).  I'm so glad I saw that; you're right, it definitely was a "must see". 

Edited by whirlingdervish
  • Love 1

Same. I had to change the channel for 5 minutes while that happened. At least I managed to switch back in time to catch that thrilling and original challenge where they zip line over water.

Nia, you drank sweat. You have absolutely no room to judge anyone else about anything. Between the sweat-drinking, which was literally the most disgusting thing that has ever happened on The Challenge (even fastforwarding it on Tivo, I almost puked), and the absolutely vile comments about Nany, Nia has suddenly become one of my least favorite Challenge castmembers ever. Just a gross human being all around.

It's so hard to root for Leroy, whom I love, when he's attached to Nia. I want her gone more than anyone in the history of this game but I love Leroy! If he knows what's good for him he'll start a rivalry with Jordan or hook up with Sarah so he comes back for the win in rivals/exes III

And Nany... Honey, really?  You're that hung up on Bananas?  Also, "I'll never tell him how I really feel about him"?  You know there is a camera in your face, right?  That the shit you say and do ends up on TV?  And that Bananas can see it?  

Nah, that's just Nany making sure she gets paired with Bananas for Exes III. I think we're all underestimating her.

• Love 2

Oh my stars. I was about to watch this episode, but I'm gonna take a pass since I nearly retched just reading about the sweat drinking thing. I do not ever need that mental picture in my head. And I never liked Nia but now she is dead to me. DEAD. Actually can I just ship LeRoy and Sarah together as partners? They're the only people I'm finding likeable right now.

Zach is a waste of oxygen and the ultimate butterface. Someone should sue God for putting such a stupid potato head on such a hot body. I cannot understand how scumbags like him and Bananas score all these women. And speaking of which, leave Nany alone! I can't with these grown-ass women slut shaming harder than a middle school locker room. As a feminist the levels of female insecurity and thirst on this show make me cringe.

• Love 3

I made the mistake of watching this episode right after watching the Real World Skeletons episode that prominently featured people puking... talk about appetite suppressants.  I try not to munch while watching TV anyway, but these shows sure made it easy last night. YUCK. Even on fast forward that was just too much.

I was pretty excited to see Bananas and Nany out, though. It almost made up for Nia's disgusting stunt. Count me in among those who wish Leroy had a different partner because I like him a lot, but it's very hard to root for him if it means rooting for Nia. I did like the overall shakeup in the house and look forward to seeing what happens next time around.

• Love 1

I just don't know where these women get off being such bitches to Nany. 

Nia- You are DISGUSTING. Seriously.  That was the most disgusting thing I have seen on MTV. Ever. Congrats. I would be embarrassed to know you in real life.

Avery- We get it, you love Riley. But how can you even pretend to call Nany a whore when you banged Riley in a bar bathroom on your season of Real World and then cheated on him.You are so jealous of Nany-Your a jilted(by your own doing), insecure, bitch. Guess what- your all pots in the same kitchen. Stop taking out your own anger on her.

Theresa- take a seat. You are just a bitch, and me thinks you are jealous of Nany. People who are secure and confident don't feel the need to be nasty to other people...just as an FYI

I just can't even with these girls. So pathetic. They are literally like 14 yo mean girls. Do they not realize the irony in being the morality police? It just makes my blood boil. I have a soft spot for Nany- and TBH it would suck to be in a house with all that nastiness.

I felt really bad for her in the final- but I am glad Bananas was nice to her. I hope they come back from the exile and knock out Wes and Theresa. I am actually really liking Wes ( i know i know) he just seems to not take himself too seriously. I would be rooting with him if he wasn't paired with such an asshole, same with Leroy.

ITA on pairing Leroy and Sarah together. But Jordan isn't pissing me off this season soooo I am hoping they win. Loving Sarah. She actually seems like a nice person. If I saw Nia, Avery or Theresa I would run the other way.

Zach is a huge asshole to Jonna. I feel bad for her but please Jonna, pull it together and stop caring what he thinks. She needs to get to that point where she does not give a fuck about him or what he thinks. Zach you fucked up but at least face it like a man!

Ok Rant over. I just have so much to say lol!

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 2

On some level it bothers me that Nany goes around acting like she doesn't talk shit on people when I clearly remember last season her saying she didn't want Dustin to hook up with Emilee bc she didn't want him to hook up with "some slut" and she was friends with Emilee too. I just think her whole "I'm me and I don't bring anyone else down!!" thing is BS. I like Nany but give me a break. I think Nany talks shit as well but they don't show it because she's a fan favorite and has a certain edit (ie victim).

Not saying I agree with the other girls, just that I doubt she's that much better.

• Love 5

On some level it bothers me that Nany goes around acting like she doesn't talk shit on people when I clearly remember last season her saying she didn't want Dustin to hook up with Emilee bc she didn't want him to hook up with "some slut" and she was friends with Emilee too. I just think her whole "I'm me and I don't bring anyone else down!!" thing is BS. I like Nany but give me a break. I think Nany talks shit as well but they don't show it because she's a fan favorite and has a certain edit (ie victim).

Not saying I agree with the other girls, just that I doubt she's that much better.

I do remember that! I just feel like everyone is ganging up on her, which is annoying lol. Kinda like how Cara was treated a few seasons back

Since when is kissing someone or having a one night stand make them your ex. I consider exes someone you actually had a relationship with.

Nia calls Nany disgusting & talks about her being a ho. I find this hypocritical from someone who drank another person's sweat for money. Nia claims she lost her wallet. Not buying it, she's more than likely broke. Remember on RW when she said she had men pay to fly her around the world & pay her bills. Wouldn't that make her an escort? She said she had a million dollar book deal. Where's that? On RW she offered to "suck the skin" off of Jordan's d*#k. She then gave a BJ to Leroy in the bathroom & they were not even a couple. Who is she to call Nany disgusting? Drinking a cup of sweat for money is an all time low, it was so gross to watch & she should be embarrassed for doing it.

Teresa, her 1st challenge the 1st night she offered herself to Kenny. He rejected her. The very same night she slept with Wes. She was determined to land herself a vet thinking they would carry her far into the game. It didn't as they didn't care about her. Seasons later she sleeps with Leroy in the same bunkbed that Wes, her prior lover was sleeping under. How is she better than Nany? On the after show Nany said Teresa & Avery do things but hide from the cameras. Neither one denied it. Nany said she wouldn't go into detail as she's not like them.  Don't get me wrong, Nany gets around & I don't approve but I cannot stand when people who are doing the same thing degrade her & air her business like they are saints.

I'm sick of hearing Bananas got beat or taken out by Wes & or Leroy. Yes, Wes voted him in & Leroy & Nia won but Johnny didn't lose Nany did. Johnny didn't even get to start. So, it was a less than eventful elimination round. It was rather boring. Like Bananas or not, he's great at these games & has 5 wins under his belt. When any other players wins 5 & one as an individual not a team then than can brag. 

If Wes is smart he will keep Zach who does not have endurance & cracks under pressure, Jonna who is not a threat & will be abused by Zach during a final. Along with Leroy who cannot swim, isn't good at puzzles & quit during the last final he was in. Nia has not done enough to prove she has what it takes to win a final. So other than Jenna & Jay, I would keep those 2 teams to ensure a win. I'm betting Sarah & Jordan win it all.

I made the mistake of watching this episode right after watching the Real World Skeletons episode that prominently featured people puking... talk about appetite suppressants.  I try not to munch while watching TV anyway, but these shows sure made it easy last night. YUCK. Even on fast forward that was just too much.

I was pretty excited to see Bananas and Nany out, though. It almost made up for Nia's disgusting stunt. Count me in among those who wish Leroy had a different partner because I like him a lot, but it's very hard to root for him if it means rooting for Nia. I did like the overall shakeup in the house and look forward to seeing what happens next time around.

I love Leroy. He's an all around nice guy, funny & never loses his cool. I find him to be a breath of fresh air. BUT, Nia is beyond low. Her lies, actions & behavior makes her super unlikable. Drinking Zach's sweat was beyond degrading. I find it more gross than her giving a random guy (Leroy) a BJ in the bathroom. It was nauseating to watch & I'm not the queasy type. Won't won't she do for money?

Edited by LoLo

Do you believe in miracles?!? Yeeeeeeeessssss!!! Never mind that Wes is a dick, and Zach isn't much better , , , ,Johnny Bananas is out. How long has it been since he was eliminated? Too long. That said, I dread Johnny and Nany making it through the losers bracket and winning the Challenge. Why? Because Johnny has a horseshoe up his ass, he's that lucky.

And as happy as I am with Leroy winning . . .  still not liking Nia. She drank Zach's sweat. What the fuck is her deal?!? How big of a freak do you have to be to drink another person's sweat? I won't lie . . . I gagged. Hard.

Disappointed that nobody went for the bag? Whatever, TJ.

It would have been better if Johnny had the opportunity to actually compete. Then, I would call his elimination epic. He never got to even start so he didn't really lose Nany did which caused him to lose by default. No one beat him. They are all talking like Leroy, who I adore took out the champ. Nope, the champ never got to compete. I like the shake up in the game but Wes' tactics are no better than Johnny's, Teresa is a hypocrite & Nia is beyond disgusting.

According to Emilee's post show interviews Nany was the one who originally told her to hook up with Dustin which makes it even more messed up.

I think Nany makes herself an easy target because she gives them a reaction.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

I think Nany makes herself an easy target because she gives them a reaction.

Yeah she does really need to not give a fuck what they think- that would help. 

Out of all the girls tho- Theresa seems like the WORST> Just a bitch for no reason. Im not saying these are good reasons but with the other two:

Nia is sweat drinking trash and probably doesnt know any better, Avery is 'brokenhearted' and mis placing all her anger ( self loathing) on Nany. 

Team Sarah and Jordan. Out of all the couples left they are the only ones who are not complete dbags/ or pathetic slut shaming assholes

I also really really want Sarah to win. Shes always been likelable ( IF annoying at times) . Shes smart and tends to not lower herself to the rest of the yahoos ( I know she ran with Kennys group a while back but I think shes wised up)

And compared to everyone else shes the only one I feel good rooting for lol. 

Nia calls Nany disgusting & talks about her being a ho. I find this hypocritical from someone who drank another person's sweat for money. Nia claims she lost her wallet. Not buying it, she's more than likely broke. Remember on RW when she said she had men pay to fly her around the world & pay her bills. Wouldn't that make her an escort? She said she had a million dollar book deal. Where's that? On RW she offered to "suck the skin" off of Jordan's d*#k. She then gave a BJ to Leroy in the bathroom & they were not even a couple. Who is she to call Nany disgusting? Drinking a cup of sweat for money is an all time low, it was so gross to watch & she should be embarrassed for doing it.

Teresa, her 1st challenge the 1st night she offered herself to Kenny. He rejected her. The very same night she slept with Wes. She was determined to land herself a vet thinking they would carry her far into the game. It didn't as they didn't care about her. Seasons later she sleeps with Leroy in the same bunkbed that Wes, her prior lover was sleeping under. How is she better than Nany? On the after show Nany said Teresa & Avery do things but hide from the cameras. Neither one denied it. Nany said she wouldn't go into detail as she's not like them.  Don't get me wrong, Nany gets around & I don't approve but I cannot stand when people who are doing the same thing degrade her & air her business like they are saints.

I love Leroy. He's an all around nice guy, funny & never loses his cool. I find him to be a breath of fresh air. BUT, Nia is beyond low. Her lies, actions & behavior makes her super unlikable. Drinking Zach's sweat was beyond degrading. I find it more gross than her giving a random guy (Leroy) a BJ in the bathroom. It was nauseating to watch & I'm not the queasy type. Won't won't she do for money?

During his season of The Real World, Leroy brought a new woman home every night for the sole purpose of sexual relations.  I don't see how that's any better than what Nany, Theresa, or Nia do.

• Love 1

During his season of The Real World, Leroy brought a new woman home every night for the sole purpose of sexual relations.  I don't see how that's any better than what Nany, Theresa, or Nia do.

They're in a foreign country locked in a house with no phone and no internet. I'd be pretty concerned if they weren't all hooking up constantly. The difference is that Leroy isn't telling everyone that Nany is a slut. I have no words for Nia but if I recall correctly, they ran a montage of every guy that Teresa has ever hooked up with on the show and then she has the audacity to be disgusted when Nany does the same thing? That's textbook pot meets kettle behavior. If they hate Nany, own up and say so. Don't hide behind the whole 'she's s slut and I must protect my poor virgin eyes from her whoring her way through Panama' facade.

• Love 1

What is the highest place Leroy has ever achieved in these Challenges?

He's muscular but in addition to being a poor swimmer, I don't recall if he does well in the endurance competitions.

So far in the elimination rounds, they haven't had too much physical competitions, where they have contestants of unequal weights and strengths directly run into each other.  Some Challenges had nothing but that and the winner was always predictable more or less based on body weight differential.

The last two eliminations have been advantageous to those with upper body strength but at least they don't have them grapple or wrestle against each other.

Third place on Rivals with Mike-Mike.

I miss Mike. They practically handed Leroy/Mike the final in Rivals I. That whole season was such a weird flub. I doubt we'll ever see Mike again but he was so adorable while he lasted #BringBackMike

• Love 3

Yeah Mike and Leroy may have even had a shot at winning but I remember Rivals was a setup where they did one half one day then slept then completed the next day and Mike woke up really sick and the final part of the mission was climbing up a really intense hill and Leroy made the call that he didn't want Mike to get more sick. TJ give them hell for that, I remember. 

I loved Mike! There were so many great moments between those two because they weren't really rivals and my favorite moment was actually a deleted scene that was online with Bananas in a talking head talking about how Leroy was wondering who the producers would replace with Adam with and Leroy wanted his best friend Mike and Bananas was like, "So, the person comes walking up and TJ announces it's Mike and everyone is like, 'is this a different Mike?'" and then they intercut scenes with Mike telling the other challengers about some science thing and everyone looked confused. 

I just don't think Mike is interested in doing a tenure on this show, plus.. the one the seasons are setup now, there's no format for him to have a partner. MTV should consider doing a BFF challenge. That would be so fun. But aside from Mike and Leroy, I can't think of any other best friends I would really want on the show.

These people are so fickle its hard to think of friends

Mike and Leroy

Cara M and Laurel ( maybe- are they friends again)?

Nany and Jasmin

Bananas and Reilly

Nia and Avery

Rachel and Jenn

Wes and Adam

GAH im drawing a blank...I can only think of enemies