Type keyword(s) to search

Hallmark Movies: Small Town Royalty Magically Celebrating Rekindled Love! - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 11/29/2022 at 1:15 PM, bankerchick said:

To those of us who watch on any number of Canadian channels, if you miss the opening credits, it's almost impossible to know whether it's Hallmark, Lifetime, ReelOne, or some other production company.  The actors seem to be as interchangeable as the stories.

The character names as well -- there was a Marcus on a Lifetime movie I landed on the other day and I'm sure  Jackson will pop up too.  Has to be the same writers.

On 11/28/2022 at 6:57 PM, Elizabeth Anne said:

I agreed with a lot of the movies being on that list, not necessarily in that order (Window Wonderland is in my top 5 for instance) but I do question how any movie released this year can be on a best of all time list!  It also seemed like someone went out of their way to make sure no movie that starred Candace Cameron made that list.  Whatever you think of her she did do a few really good Hallmarks!

That is the reason this list is total hogwash.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Makai said:

To me it’s the opposite of woke. Woke is being aware of social injustices. A truly woke movie would have centered a black dancer and made her struggles integral to the plot. This was tokenism. 

Call it what you like......it was still grossly inaccurate.

• Love 1

Ryan Paevy strikes again....although I can't blame him on why I peaced out of A Fabled Christmas.  I sort of liked the idea of a supernatural bent to a hotel with "missions" but it just got too boring for me.  Maybe it's just not my thing.

I started falling asleep during A Holiday Stocking but I just think I was tired yesterday.  I wish the angel brother featured more prominently in it but it was nice to get a movie about sisters coming back together.  And there was no miraculous recovery for the death brother.  I wish they had Mikelti Williamson play the brother the whole time (a la Quantum Leap) even if the sisters saw the younger version of "RJ."  He's a good actor. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/3/2022 at 7:52 PM, Makai said:

To me it’s the opposite of woke. Woke is being aware of social injustices. A truly woke movie would have centered a black dancer and made her struggles integral to the plot. This was tokenism. 

Yep, if they were 'woke', there would've been historically accurate portrayal of the lack of diversity in the Rockettes.  Pretending that everything in the 1950's was just peachy and everybody got along and Jim Crow and racism wasn't common is the opposite of woke, IMO.  There are people in real life who are constantly referring to that era as the Good Old Days and wishing we could return to that simpler, happier time when people who were not white were simply ignored and that it was acceptable for people of color to have fewer opportunities and options.  They are definitely not woke.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Married Christmas is a good one.  I like Kristoffer Polaha, so I was predisposed to liking the movie, so that helps.  I liked that it was not another "singles meeting and falling in tru luv in one magical Christmas week."   It's a more believable premise, and just as magical, to have a couple going through some issues that reconnects in magical Christmas town.  It also gave us more complex characters, and nobody had to give up their careers or countries to move away for tru luv.

I liked the rest of the cast of characters as well.  The innkeepers were fun, and the townspeople were appropriately quirky and cute.  And Jerry!  Their dog was adorable.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Ryan Paevy strikes again....although I can't blame him on why I peaced out of A Fabled Christmas

I partially blame him. I’m usually fine with him but he doesn’t have the acting chops to pull of the emotionally traumatized doctor reevaluating his entire life. I couldn’t bring myself to care about his side of the plot at all. Although Brooke D’orsey’s side wasn’t much better. I usually like her but she was overly twee in this. I thought it was the wrong actors for this kind of plot. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Makai said:

Although Brooke D’orsey’s side wasn’t much better. I usually like her but she was overly twee in this. I thought it was the wrong actors for this kind of plot. 

I really like Brooke D'Orsay, but whenever I see her I think she is the poster girl for the sausage curl hair.  I don't know how she functions with that curtain of hair always on the loose.  

I watched Long Lost Christmas and cried through a lot of it, so that's usually a sign I liked the movie. 

Currently I'm watching Undercover Holiday and despite Stephen Huszar, the only reason I'm still watching, I cannot accurately convey how awful this movie is.  The lead is so unlikeable and I do not for a New York minute buy that he is in to her.   And she's a terrible singer.  No way she is 'blowing up.'  I will acknowledge that she's a better singer than I, but she doesn't have the chops or the charisma to carry it off.

Edited by bankerchick
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, bankerchick said:

I don't know how she functions with that curtain of hair always on the loose.  

I don’t understand how it would make it hard to function. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Brooke has magnificent hair, but like so many impractical Hallmark hair styles, I’m distracted into thinking of “Sleepless in Seattle” when Sam is talking to Jonah and says “she tosses her hair a lot. does she need a haircut?  Should she use a barrette to keep her hair out of her face?  These are things I’m willing to get to the bottom of”.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7

#Xmas wasn’t so bad. I liked that the leads were people I didn’t recognize (except maybe the guy was in one of my favorites Mingle All the Way) and they had nice chemistry. The actress seemed a little spazzy but I think that’s how her character was supposed to be?

Edited by twoods
  • Love 1
On 12/3/2022 at 11:57 AM, Bronx Babe said:

Poor little guy, made out of foam?

It was far worse than that. The obligatory “build snowmen, have snowball fight” scene was rolled into one with opposite sides of the street competing. The snowmen all lined the street and were very obviously built from large styrofoam balls. I think they rolled with the joke because they showed the DIY character using some internal, structural reinforcement to keep his taller than normal snowman from toppling over. 

• Love 1

Christmas Bedtime Stories.........I just watched this movie last night. I guess I missed the discussion when it first aired.

I liked the movie. Erin Cahill did an amazing job and it was so nice to see Steve Lund again; I really like him. The little girl who played the daughter was really good too......not whiney like some of these child actors.

The premise of the movie moved along nicely and was interesting enough but I did not care for the ending. Why would Colby be just standing around at the school and not frantically looking for his wife and daughter or better yet, contact her as soon as he could when he was rescued?

I know the ending was done for some sort of effect but I did not like it as it just wasn't realistic (as if some of these movies are, LOL)

8 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Brooke has magnificent hair, but like so many impractical Hallmark hair styles, I’m distracted into thinking of “Sleepless in Seattle” when Sam is talking to Jonah and says “she tosses her hair a lot. does she need a haircut?  Should she use a barrette to keep her hair out of her face?  These are things I’m willing to get to the bottom of”.  

Agree.......Brooke has gorgeous hair. Isn't she known for her hair? I'm so jealous!

• Love 1
17 hours ago, bankerchick said:

Currently I'm watching Undercover Holiday and despite Stephen Huszar, the only reason I'm still watching, I cannot accurately convey how awful this movie is.  The lead is so unlikeable and I do not for a New York minute buy that he is in to her. 

This is me right now.  I can overlook the singing of the lead character just to further the plot.  But up to the point I am at right now he's just a grumpy jerk.  He's not into her yet but based on what I've seen so far I can't believe she'd ever be into him!

• Love 1

Ok I finished watching Undercover Holiday and I freely admit I fast forwarded through a lot of it which may explain that I missed something - but what the hell?  So she was never in any danger?  It was always the ex boyfriend wanting to deliver love notes to her?  Seriously?  Tell me I missed something because otherwise, jeeze!

15 hours ago, twoods said:

#Xmas wasn’t so bad. I liked that the leads were people I didn’t recognize (except maybe the guy was in one of my favorites Mingle All the Way) and they had nice chemistry. The actress seemed a little spazzy but I think that’s how her character was supposed to be?

I liked this one too. I also thought the actress was a little spazzy but assumed it was a character choice too. I liked that they had a fairly normal backstory and thought the actors had chemistry. I'd watch it again. 

I also liked My Big Fat Family Christmas. It was nice to see another Asian lead movie, and I thought the male lead was pretty charming. He did a guest spot on Nancy Drew last season and didn't have the accent so I was surprised to hear it here. This might not make my must watch every year list, but I liked it and I'd watch it again. 

Maybe my bar is low this year. I'm ok with that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 12/4/2022 at 12:51 PM, Irlandesa said:

Ryan Paevy strikes again....although I can't blame him on why I peaced out of A Fabled Christmas.  I sort of liked the idea of a supernatural bent to a hotel with "missions" but it just got too boring for me.  Maybe it's just not my thing.

I really wanted to like this one.  Seemed like an interesting idea - definitely not the usual Hallmark movie - but it actually was.  The biggest problem was it was just dull.  Predictable I  expect from a Hallmark movie - but not boring as hell.  Especially with a magic village.   Talk about a lost opportunity to be offbeat and memorable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It's only December 5th and I am totally burned out.  Every.single.one the same. Bad acting.  Bad plots.  Bad hairstyles. Same old, same old.  I'm already done, I have absolutely no hope for anything new or interesting.  Back to watching DVDs.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Bad hairstyles.

I haven't noticed the hairstyles but this year they really seem to have gone to town on the fake eyelashes and the over made up faces.   Takes me right out of the story sometimes.

• Like 5
On 12/4/2022 at 9:51 AM, Irlandesa said:

I started falling asleep during A Holiday Stocking but I just think I was tired yesterday.  I wish the angel brother featured more prominently in it but it was nice to get a movie about sisters coming back together.  And there was no miraculous recovery for the death brother.  I wish they had Mikelti Williamson play the brother the whole time (a la Quantum Leap) even if the sisters saw the younger version of "RJ."  He's a good actor. 

On 12/4/2022 at 6:22 PM, Makai said:

I partially blame him. I’m usually fine with him but he doesn’t have the acting chops to pull of the emotionally traumatized doctor reevaluating his entire life. I couldn’t bring myself to care about his side of the plot at all. Although Brooke D’orsey’s side wasn’t much better. I usually like her but she was overly twee in this. I thought it was the wrong actors for this kind of plot. 

6 hours ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

I really wanted to like this one.  Seemed like an interesting idea - definitely not the usual Hallmark movie - but it actually was.  The biggest problem was it was just dull.  Predictable I  expect from a Hallmark movie - but not boring as hell.  Especially with a magic village.   Talk about a lost opportunity to be offbeat and memorable.

Yep, ITA to all this.  And oh yeah, didn’t the Charles widower arrive in the village just in his fishing outfit?  The village “Queen” aka innkeeper said her husband would lend some clothes, but it was more like an entire wardrobe, which, funnily enough, fit the widower perfectly!

But the bigger eye roll is we’re supposed to believe Anderson just happened to have Talia’s old stories WITH him!?  That he kept her stories, ok…but having them with him!?  Yeah, riiiiight! 🙄

Edited by norcalgal
Forgot to add something to the post
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

Ok I finished watching Undercover Holiday and I freely admit I fast forwarded through a lot of it which may explain that I missed something - but what the hell?  So she was never in any danger?  It was always the ex boyfriend wanting to deliver love notes to her?  Seriously?  Tell me I missed something because otherwise, jeeze!

Nope.  You didn't miss anything.  That was the whole mystery.

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Cetacean said:

It's only December 5th and I am totally burned out. 

Same. I didn't even bother to tune into the ones this weekend. My DVR is already full just trying to catch up with movies from previous years that I remember liking. 

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Same. I didn't even bother to tune into the ones this weekend. My DVR is already full just trying to catch up with movies from previous years that I remember liking. 

Yep. I go on here to gage if it’s worth it watching the weekend movies, and judging from the comments I will be deleting them all. I have Haul out the Holly that I want to watch since everyone enjoyed it, but that’s it.

None of the Hallmark movies this year have peaked my interest, but I wanted to share with you all that Luke MacFarlane is still very handsome and charming in Bros which is streaming free if you have Peacock (no commercial interruptions, just one at the beginning). The movie also pokes a little fun at Hallmark which is tongue and cheek.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just started watching Southern Family Christmas so am reserving judgement but two things, one pro one con so far:  I like that the lead is a heavier gal, so pro.  The con is I wish these shows would stop showing people "drinking" coffee or hot chocolate out of obviously empty take out cups!

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, bankerchick said:

Nope.  You didn't miss anything.  That was the whole mystery.

The plots can be tissue paper thin in these movies but this is just beyond ridiculous!

Edited by Elizabeth Anne
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Home doing a pile of ironing and have moved on from My Southern Family Christmas which was fine and I really liked that when they did the big reveal the other daughters were accepting and the father was happy - given this was a Hallmark I was expecting the usual Big Misunderstanding and recriminations all round.

Am now starting in on Royal Nanny and I like it so far.  I'm hoping it keeps the momentum going.

Edited by Elizabeth Anne
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

Just started watching Southern Family Christmas so am reserving judgement but two things, one pro one con so far:  I like that the lead is a heavier gal, so pro. 

I enjoyed Southern Family Christmas.  I liked the story and that the "romance" was not the main plot.  I enjoyed seeing Moira Kelly from "Toe Pick" (really The Cutting Edge but that's what I call the movie). 

The lead reminded me so much of Merritt Wever, who is excellent in everything she does.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, ShelleySue said:

Did #Xmas make anyone else think of Christmas in Connecticut (the original, not the awful remake)? I'm talking about the fake husband, fake baby, and fake house at Christmastime done as a publicity stunt.

I am not a huge Christmas In Connecticut fan but I have seen the comparison bandied about as a potential inspiration that was modernized.

Ok Royal Nanny has now taken the lead in my Hallmark Favourite of 2022.  I loved that they just did an alternate British Royal Family instead of the fake European country where the Royal Family is British.  I also loved that Princess Rose, as first born, was the heir to the throne, not Colin.  Nice touch, Hallmark.  I also liked that they had an actual plot with a real mystery unlike Undercover Holiday.  Good acting, better than average writing, believable chemistry between the two leads and the best part though was Ms Lansbury.  

Definitely on my watch this again list.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Haul Out the Holly was absolutely hilarious. There were so many laugh out loud moments, especially the older neighbors who had so many one liners. Whomever wrote the script needs to write more movies! I also need the white cardigan sweater Emily would wear in the morning- it looked so cozy.

Edited by twoods
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, roughing it said:

I enjoyed Southern Family Christmas.  I liked the story and that the "romance" was not the main plot.  I enjoyed seeing Moira Kelly from "Toe Pick" (really The Cutting Edge but that's what I call the movie). 

The lead reminded me so much of Merritt Wever, who is excellent in everything she does.

I really wish Moira would do another movie with DB.  I want my OTP skating pair back together.  And yeah….  tooo-eeee pick! True story:  The Cutting Edge was where I learned Harvard has a hockey team!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, roughing it said:

Ditto. I like the lead - Jaicy Elliot - and noticed she's also a doctor-turned-bartender in Grey's Anatomy (just started watching that show again). She's a good actor IMO.

12 hours ago, Clawdette said:

Since this regards an actor who has previously appeared in Hallmark movies, I'm posting this here.

Neal Bledsoe has left the Great American Family because of Candance Cameron's comments and Bill Abbott backing her.

I don't envy actors who have to make that choice.  Hallmark/GAF actors aren't exactly A list, jobs are hard to come by for them, and so to refuse to work with a network when you're already struggling takes a lot of conviction.  Good for him.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5

I am up to 6 Hallmark movies that I have just loved this year!

#6 Southern Family Christmas - didn't expect to like this one as much as I did.  Great story about families.  The ILY was WAY too fast, but I liked that he was willing to follow her and her career.

#5 The Royal Nanny - real action and intrigue.  Rachel Skarsten was very good.

#4 Three Wise Men and a Baby - they had me with the elf costumes and Nutcracker dance. Liked that the romances were secondary. Paul Campbell and Kimberly Sustad are excellent screenwriters.  I hope they continue to write together.

#3 Lights, Camera, Christmas - loved the inventive and unique for Hallmark storytelling device of the Panel with all the flashbacks.

#2 Haul Out the Holly - Wes Brown was a comedic revelation.  I have liked him in other things, but I LOVED him in this.  His giddy joy, facial expressions & dancing had me cracking up.  Melissa Peterman and Stephen Tobolowsky were wonderfully over the top.  I really like Lacey and she did not disappoint.

#1 Ghosts of Christmas Always - everything about this was terrific.  The story was unpredictable and actors were all great.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

@Snow Child of the six on your list I've seen four so far and I completely agree with you!  I'm still waiting for see Lights, Camera, Christmas and Three Wise Men and a Baby and I'm really looking forward to them!  The other one I haven't seen that I have high hopes for is #Xmas which sounds promising.

I haven't caught The Royal Nanny or Southern Fried Christmas yet, but I agree with @Snow Child's list. Although, I didn't like Lights, Camera, Christmas, and would probably swap that with #Xmas. I'd also add Time for Him to Come Home for Christmas from HM&M. I haven't been able to sit through any other HM&M movies this year, and it looks like the rest of this year's lineup are all grief driven.

On 12/5/2022 at 4:05 PM, Jenniferbug said:

Maybe my bar is low this year. I'm ok with that. 

🤣 I usually murmur that to myself because most times I generally enjoy most Hallmark movies. It's just a nice, relaxing escape for me. Some, though, are truly terrible, and I can't even make it through until the end.

Lacey Chabert has just announced that 3 more "Wedding Veil" movies will be coming to Hallmark.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/lacey-chabert-just-confirmed-3-151041784.html

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Clawdette said:

Since this regards an actor who has previously appeared in Hallmark movies, I'm posting this here.

Neal Bledsoe has left the Great American Family because of Candance Cameron's comments and Bill Abbott backing her.

Anyone who "defected" from Hallmart to GAF should have known why they were leaving Hallmark. This came as a surprise to Neal Bledsoe? What planet does he live on? The reason all those actors left Hallmark is because they agree with CCB's views.

51 minutes ago, luvthepros said:

Anyone who "defected" from Hallmart to GAF should have known why they were leaving Hallmark. This came as a surprise to Neal Bledsoe? What planet does he live on? The reason all those actors left Hallmark is because they agree with CCB's views.

I don't entirely disagree with you in that it should not have come as any surprise to people when CCB showed exactly who she was, but, these people are actors and we don't know what happens behind closed doors.  GAF might pay more?  Or they were told they would get more roles?  I repeat what I said above, these people are not in demand actors and they have to take the jobs they can get.  I could see them taking a "Don't ask, don't tell" attitude towards the showing of non-traditional stories on GAF in the interest of paying their bills.    

I don't really think Danica McKeller agrees with CCB and yet she defected.  It seems less likely that people agreed with CCB so much as they were naive about the kind of place Bill Abbott would build.  They probably wanted to think that he had grown.  But now that he has actually stated a position (by backing CCB), they are facing some hard choices. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, dubstepford wife said:

I repeat what I said above, these people are not in demand actors and they have to take the jobs they can get.

I think this is something that gets overlooked a lot when we talk about actors and some of the roles they've taken.  I know I certainly have muttered more than once to myself "what was she thinking?" when I see a middle aged actress guesting yet again as the classic shrewish, avaricious ex-wife role in some sitcom or another.  But the reality is people take the work for the paycheque in the acting world just as they do in the real world.

• Like 6

I watched Three Wise Men because of the love it got here and I really liked it.  I just adore Tyler Haynes and  I wasn’t going to watch it at first because I thought it was just another Andrew Walker vehicle.  I just wish they hadn’t put Ali Liebert in such atrocious outfits (and the constant winter hats and bad hair).  

I really wish Moira would do another movie with DB.  I want my OTP skating pair back together.  And yeah….  tooo-eeee pick! True story:  The Cutting Edge was where I learned Harvard has a hockey team!  

Oh my gosh!  You wouldn’t get me to that movie fast enough.  Every time I meet a person named Doug….I say…’Oh, DUG’ like she does when she’s drunk.  But also, her chemistry with Brendan Fraser in With Honors is fabulous.  I love when he said “I’m ending our friendship”.

I couldn’t watch the Ryan Paevy fable movie because I was so turned off by the 5-year old hair decorations I saw in the lead’s hair from just the previews.  

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dubstepford wife said:

I don't entirely disagree with you in that it should not have come as any surprise to people when CCB showed exactly who she was, but, these people are actors and we don't know what happens behind closed doors.  GAF might pay more?  Or they were told they would get more roles?  I repeat what I said above, these people are not in demand actors and they have to take the jobs they can get.  I could see them taking a "Don't ask, don't tell" attitude towards the showing of non-traditional stories on GAF in the interest of paying their bills.    

I don't really think Danica McKeller agrees with CCB and yet she defected.  It seems less likely that people agreed with CCB so much as they were naive about the kind of place Bill Abbott would build.  They probably wanted to think that he had grown.  But now that he has actually stated a position (by backing CCB), they are facing some hard choices. 

I don't really know anything about Danica McKeller, but I am curious why you think she and others don't support the comments made by the network?   In fact doesn't her contract include making or approving some of the content?  If so, I would think they would have had some talk or negotiations about what that would....and shouldn't look like

56 minutes ago, dubstepford wife said:

Danica McKellar commented on Bure's statement back in November.

“The idea that Christianity would judge any form of love simply baffles me. I’m still new to my faith journey, but as far as I can tell, Jesus loves and includes everyone. That’s kind of His thing…”

Jesus may include everyone but no one is criticizing Jesus. It is Candace Cameron Bure and the CEO of GAF that talked about excluding people.

Danica always seemed reasonable though, I don't necessary think she has the same issue.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, luvthepros said:

Neal Bledsoe doesn’t appear to be an actor who defected. He’s not a big Hallmark name and he doesn’t have a GAF deal. It’s understandable that everyone in a movie that airs on GAF, Hallmark or Lifetime is seen to represent and agree with the network ideology but a lot of these Christmas moves (and nearly all of GAF’s)  are made by outside production companies. Production companies who sell to all of the networks so signing up for a movie wouldn’t necessarily be equated with signing on with GAF in many instances.
In both of Bledsoe’s GAF movies he was the male lead opposite Danica McKeller who he starred in a Hallmark movie with. It seems more likely he signed on to be involved with a Danica movie than a GAF movie. 

10 hours ago, dubstepford wife said:

I don't really think Danica McKeller agrees with CCB and yet she defected.

Danica was one of the first to sign with GAF and my impression at the time was that she did more for a business decision. In her statement she says that she is very new to religion which she was introduced to through CCB. Of all the GAF stars she’s the one I am the least critical of at the moment. She’s the only big name GAF actor to push back on the network stance at all. She’s very good friends with Jonathan Bennett and posted about how beautiful his wedding was. If she continues to work with GAF after her deal is over I will probably change my opinion. 

12 hours ago, Snow Child said:

I am up to 6 Hallmark movies that I have just loved this year!

#6 Southern Family Christmas - didn't expect to like this one as much as I did.  Great story about families.  The ILY was WAY too fast, but I liked that he was willing to follow her and her career.

#5 The Royal Nanny - real action and intrigue.  Rachel Skarsten was very good.

#4 Three Wise Men and a Baby - they had me with the elf costumes and Nutcracker dance. Liked that the romances were secondary. Paul Campbell and Kimberly Sustad are excellent screenwriters.  I hope they continue to write together.

#3 Lights, Camera, Christmas - loved the inventive and unique for Hallmark storytelling device of the Panel with all the flashbacks.

#2 Haul Out the Holly - Wes Brown was a comedic revelation.  I have liked him in other things, but I LOVED him in this.  His giddy joy, facial expressions & dancing had me cracking up.  Melissa Peterman and Stephen Tobolowsky were wonderfully over the top.  I really like Lacey and she did not disappoint.

#1 Ghosts of Christmas Always - everything about this was terrific.  The story was unpredictable and actors were all great.

I didn’t like Lights, Camera, Christmas quite that much but I completely agree with the rest of your list. I pleasantly surprised that so many movies are joining my list of favorites this year. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just came to chime in on the love for Haul out the Holly.  What a fun, goofy, funny movie. It’s so refreshing when the romance takes a back seat in some of this season’s crop of movies. Hopefully they continue this trend a while longer. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4