Type keyword(s) to search

Pet Peeves: Aka Things That Make You Go "Gah!"

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

Your Pet Peeves are your Pet Peeves and you're welcome to express them here. However, that does not mean that you can use this topic to go after your fellow posters; being annoyed by something they say or do is not a Pet Peeve.

If there's something you need clarification on, please remember: it's always best to address a fellow poster directly; don't talk about what they said, talk to them. Politely, of course! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be treated with respect. (If need be, check out the how to have healthy debates guidelines for more).

While we're happy to grant the leniency that was requested about allowing discussions to go beyond Pet Peeves, please keep in mind that this is still the Pet Peeves topic. Non-pet peeves discussions should be kept brief, be related to a pet peeve and if a fellow poster suggests the discussion may be taken to Chit Chat or otherwise tries to course-correct the topic, we ask that you don't dismiss them. They may have a point.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Katy M said:

Me, too.  I get a lot of flak over that.

I'm not afraid of birds. But the one animal that has ever attacked me was a bird. Those things will dive bomb you in the head if you get too close to their nests.

Plus an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

And they can crap on your head at any time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

the one animal that has ever attacked me was a bird. Those things will dive bomb you in the head if you get too close to their nests.

Plus an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

And they can crap on your head at any time.

I like birds, but the seagulls have decided I am one of their own. I swim under them all summer, and they never poop on me. I like to think it's because I helped rescue one and that they are now genetically programmed to like me. Heh.

Edited to conform to the thread topic of Pet Peeves.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

... I like birds, but the seagulls have decided I am one of their own. I swim under them all summer, and they never poop on me. I like to think it's because I helped rescue one and that they are now genetically programmed to like me. Heh.

Worked for Androcles with the lion.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm peeved by pigs. Not barnyard oink-oink pigs, but pigs in the workplace. How can someone see that their soup boiled over in the microwave and think it's okay to leave that puddle of broth? Three times in one week?! How is it okay to have red sauce explode all over the microwave and walk away? Our kitchen area is tiny - it's literally one step to the paper towel and sink! Wipe it up!! I do - every damn day - and it's not even my messes! And there's also the people who add a ton of sugar and cream to their coffee, spill that sticky liquid on the counter and say to themselves "meh, that's okay" - they drop the stir stick in the sink (the garbage can is, again, one step away) and off they go. I'm sick of it! We're all grown ups with jobs! We can all wipe up our messes! Yes, we have a cleaning person. But she has seven floors to stock, clean, and carpet sweep. She hasn't got a sixth sense that tells her "microwave mess on floor one" so she can wipe it up for the grown up with a job!

• Love 21
9 hours ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

We can all wipe up our messes! Yes, we have a cleaning person. But she has seven floors to stock, clean, and carpet sweep. She hasn't got a sixth sense that tells her "microwave mess on floor one" so she can wipe it up for the grown up with a job!

THIS!!!  I would think we worked with the same pigs but my building is only 2 floors. Still, the number of times I've seen someone drop a napkin or plasticware on the floor NEXT TO the garbage and not take the time to pick it up infuriates me! We have a day porter (I refuse to call her a cleaning lady or a janitor) who is the nicest lady and the shit she must have to deal with from grown adults with high-paying jobs is ridiculous! Don't get me started on the disgusting things I've seen in the ladies room! When the Chairman of the Board bends over to pick up a leaf/piece of paper/straw wrapper from the carpet to put it in the garbage you'd think the people who work for him might catch a clue, but no. 

19 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I cannot take whistling. Old men in my store are ALL ABOUT some whistling. A couple of my coworkers do it. It creeps me out because it's a horror movie staple.

Me neither, there is one guy who walks through our office whistling the entire way. Why? I could understand if he did it while walking into the building but you're in an office building, it's annoying, irritating and rude. It would be like if I decided to break out in song as I walked through the office, and trust me, that would make you poke your eardrums out! 

Pet Peeve: over dramatic back-to-school-my-baby-is-growing-so-fast parents. In the past 2 days I've listened to at least 3 of my coworkers lamenting to the nth degree about this annual rite as if their children were leaving for college or the military, when they are just entering the next grade up. I'm not heartless, having raised 2 girls and still wondering how my oldest is 29 already, but I don't start hyperventilating, breaking out in tears or feel faint about it. Some people are just a little over the top about their kids growing up I guess. 

• Love 9

When the Chairman of the Board bends over to pick up a leaf/piece of paper/straw wrapper from the carpet to put it in the garbage you'd think the people who work for him might catch a clue, but no. 

The last office I worked in the company president wouldn't even bother to close the cabinet doors after he got what he wanted out of them. You'd walk into the kitchen and all the doors would just waving in the breeze. Pigs.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

The last office I worked in the company president wouldn't even bother to close the cabinet doors after he got what he wanted out of them. You'd walk into the kitchen and all the doors would just waving in the breeze. Pigs.

When I worked in the hospital, the fastest way to get a doctor to show up was to break out some food.  I think they have a built-in GPS that pings them to the location of other people's food.  They were really good at not only taking food that wasn't theirs and never bringing any to share, but leaving the mess behind for the nurses to clean up.

• Love 2

This is scraping the bottom of the peeves barrel but I still want to know why a good number of people type the name "Jamie" as "Jaime." Is it a very specific form of dyslexia that only affects one word? Are those folks all fluent in Spanish?

Disclosure: The show Married at First Sight has a weekly interview show hosted by someone named Jamie and there's also a contestant this season with that name.

... Okay, I just searched the forum and there are 111 results for "Jaime." I'm not making it up!  😊

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, meowmommy said:

When I worked in the hospital, the fastest way to get a doctor to show up was to break out some food.  I think they have a built-in GPS that pings them to the location of other people's food.  They were really good at not only taking food that wasn't theirs and never bringing any to share, but leaving the mess behind for the nurses to clean up.

The same was true of a judge I knew, though he was not typical of the breed.  One of him was bad enough -- vastly overpaid, yet stealing food from interns whose sole compensation was law school credits, then leaving a mess in his wake.  

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, 2727 said:

Is it a very specific form of dyslexia that only affects one word?

If we're talking about a slightly older demographic, probably a lot of them remember the character Jaime Sommers, the Bionic Woman.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 2727 said:

This is scraping the bottom of the peeves barrel but I still want to know why a good number of people type the name "Jamie" as "Jaime." Is it a very specific form of dyslexia that only affects one word? Are those folks all fluent in Spanish?

This brings back memories; long ago, I had an assistant named Jamie, and seeing people write her name as "Jaime" drove her absolutely bonkers.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, meowmommy said:

Ha!  Same with the pit musicians in Broadway musicals.  I never put the treats out until after the show started or no one else would ever get any. 

• LOL 3

5 a.m. is not an appropriate time to move in or out of a building. But, if you must do so, could you find somewhere better to park your car than 5 inches away from my bedroom window?  If not, could you leave the car doors open between trips so that you are not opening and closing them every 5 minutes?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Katy M said:

5 a.m. is not an appropriate time to move in or out of a building. But, if you must do so, could you find somewhere better to park your car than 5 inches away from my bedroom window?  If not, could you leave the car doors open between trips so that you are not opening and closing them every 5 minutes?

Thanks for that! I'd also like to add that if one has a construction/renovation project going on, why can't one have the workers start at an hour later than 7AM? Hello, a good number of your neighbors are still trying to sleep before they have to get ready for work at that hour!

And here's a new Pet Peeve: Just because I have expressed sympathy for whatever condition or ailment you may be suffering from that does NOT mean I want to see detailed 'Net pics of said distressed body parts no matter if how long I've known you or been related to you! UGH! 

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Blergh said:

Thanks for that! I'd also like to add that if one has a construction/renovation project going on, why can't one have the workers start at an hour later than 7AM? Hello, a good number of your neighbors are still trying to sleep before they have to get ready for work at that hour!

I used to work nights, so I tend to think there is no good time for that kind of stuff.  But, you just can't yell at the town for using a jackhammer at 10 in the morning.

• Love 7

Most will recall that about two months ago, my car was towed in error, but neither the stupid towing company or my leasing office would refund the charges because I had the wrong parking permit. A permit, that they had issued in error.

Well, I wrote to the President of the leasing/property management, and told him I expected a call back in a week and that my request for a refund would be honored. I didn’t hear back from him and I figured:

1. He didn’t get my letter (which I mailed in my law firm’s envelope-because I was feeling petty) or

2. It was dumped in the trash; OR

3. He did get it, but didn’t care-CONTRARY to what their website says about “caring.”

Well. Guess what was waiting for me in my mailbox today? Yup. A check for $140, signed by the President himself! So...YAY!!!!! for the power of the pen, so to speak!

This is me:

BF3C3C81-1CA7-49A4-91DC-BCDFD1D7A14D.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Most will recall that about two months ago, my car was towed in error, but neither the stupid towing company or my leasing office would refund the charges because I had the wrong parking permit. A permit, that they had issued in error.

Happy for you, but that would have made a great case for Judge Judy or The People's Court!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I (my car) was hit by another driver in a shopping center parking lot two weeks ago. The other driver was backing out of their space as I was driving by, and they hit my rear bumper on the right corner. It's knocked slightly out of alignment and there's a lot of white paint from their car and areas where my paint is completely gone, so it was a solid hit. I felt the impact, and thought *I* hit something, so I immediately pulled into a space. I got out of the car and a man came toward me and told me that he saw the car that hit me and that the driver didn't stop (drove off). He gave me what he thought was their plate, and wished me luck.

I called the police, who came pretty quickly because I was actually within the city limits of  a neighboring town, rather than the big city I live in. The cop ran the plate and it didn't come up. He tried variations and still nothing. He said he'd look at security camera footage from the shopping center to see if he could find the incident and the person who hit me.

As of now, I haven't heard anything. I don't find anything online when I look up the incident report, which is weird, because the cop said it would be up the following Monday. I know I need to call the police department, but I am pretty bummed about it. I realize it's small potatoes, but it was still a crime.

19 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

I (my car) was hit by another driver in a shopping center parking lot two weeks ago. The other driver was backing out of their space as I was driving by, and they hit my rear bumper on the right corner. It's knocked slightly out of alignment and there's a lot of white paint from their car and areas where my paint is completely gone, so it was a solid hit. I felt the impact, and thought *I* hit something, so I immediately pulled into a space. I got out of the car and a man came toward me and told me that he saw the car that hit me and that the driver didn't stop (drove off). He gave me what he thought was their plate, and wished me luck.

I called the police, who came pretty quickly because I was actually within the city limits of  a neighboring town, rather than the big city I live in. The cop ran the plate and it didn't come up. He tried variations and still nothing. He said he'd look at security camera footage from the shopping center to see if he could find the incident and the person who hit me.

As of now, I haven't heard anything. I don't find anything online when I look up the incident report, which is weird, because the cop said it would be up the following Monday. I know I need to call the police department, but I am pretty bummed about it. I realize it's small potatoes, but it was still a crime.

Bummer. I've had a couple of similar incidents in my long life. Do you have "comprehensive" insurance in your policy?

1 minute ago, bilgistic said:

No, my car is 15 years old and long ago paid off...and I'm broke, so I have only liability coverage.

That just sucks.  Is the car drivable, or do you have to get the misalignment fixed?

38 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Do you have "comprehensive" insurance in your policy?

Unfortunately, comprehensive doesn't cover anything caused by a collision.

Years ago, I was parked on the street while I worked in the ICU (hospital parking was prohibitively expensive), and got a call one night from the cops.  Two cars had hit each other and then bounced into my parked car.  I only carried liability at that point, and it turned out that despite showing the cops at the scene their insurance cards, neither one of the drivers carried liability (in violation of state law), so I was totally screwed.

I think that's why my current car is 8 years old, I drive less than 50 miles a month, and I still pay through the nose for collision and comprehensive insurance that I'm afraid to drop.  Poor car still has a BB hole in it from when some asshole kids shot up my neighborhood in NC in 2014.  They blew out my driver's side window, and insurance covered that, but I didn't report the damage to the body.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, meowmommy said:
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Do you have "comprehensive" insurance in your policy?

Unfortunately, comprehensive doesn't cover anything caused by a collision.

Oops. I should have typed “uninsured motorists coverage,” right?

I too still have full coverage on my 10-year-old car for about $600/year which was really worth it 2 years ago when I got trapped in a flash flood. 

But since my car has less than 40k miles on it, if it gets totaled, it would be hard to replace for the monetary value assigned by the insurance company —which is my pet peeve. 

• Love 5

I had a slight water leak from my A/C unit in the garage that, over time, seeped into the adjoining wall inside the house. The repair workers, among other things, removed the baseboards and set up three 4' tall heater fans that are blowing onto the wall in my breakfast nook to help dry it out. There is also a large hose taped to the floor for 13' that wraps around the kitchen faucet and drains into the sink, plus the bleach smell of the mold remediation process. And of course the workers are clomping over here once or twice a day to check the wall for dryness.

The heater fans are about 80 db, so not terribly loud but certainly noticeable. They give off enough heat to raise the temp a couple of degrees inside the house. I've retreated to my bedroom with the door closed.

How long does it take to dry out a wall, you ask? I don't even know, but it's been four shitting days so far.

Now this is all before the bulk of the project begins, which is to remove the furnace, A/C and water heater in the garage and rebuild the wooden platform they stand on, which is buckled and peeling because of the water damage. That will require me going to a hotel for a couple of days because it's still in the low 90s in central Florida and I'm not about to sit in a sweatbox while repairs are done.

I'M OVER IT!!

Edited by 2727

Friday after work I was fiddling around in my new car and watched my neighbor zip into the parking spot right next to me. I had a feeling he wasn't going to be careful when he opened the door but before I could back out, he flung it open and bumped my side mirror. I got out of my car and asked him to be careful next time as he just hit my mirror. He started telling me he didn't and started taking pictures of the mirror. I told him to shut his door, I was going to move my car and he kept telling me to come look at the mirror. I knew it wasn't bad, it was just a tap and if he hadn't flung his door open I wouldn't have cared, I am aware car doors have a way of getting away from you sometimes. I told him "all I said was to be careful next time". If that's his response I can only imagine how many times someone has called him out for that.

Thankfully it didn't leave a scuff. 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

Friday after work I was fiddling around in my new car and watched my neighbor zip into the parking spot right next to me. I had a feeling he wasn't going to be careful when he opened the door but before I could back out, he flung it open and bumped my side mirror. I got out of my car and asked him to be careful next time as he just hit my mirror. He started telling me he didn't and started taking pictures of the mirror. I told him to shut his door, I was going to move my car and he kept telling me to come look at the mirror. I knew it wasn't bad, it was just a tap and if he hadn't flung his door open I wouldn't have cared, I am aware car doors have a way of getting away from you sometimes. I told him "all I said was to be careful next time". If that's his response I can only imagine how many times someone has called him out for that.

Thankfully it didn't leave a scuff. 

Sounds like your neighbor had a bad day at work; I bet he might have a peeve or two to share. 
Even though my current car is 10 years old, it is the only new car I ever owned, and I still feel sad when I look at every hit-n-run ding and scuff on it
--most of them from car doors being flung open in parking lots.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Sounds like your neighbor had a bad day at work

Perhaps, but he and his car-mate (spouse, friend, partner, who knows) seemed to be having a grand old time in their car before he flung open the door. I think he's just careless.

• Love 4

I hate it when books have really longs chapters with no breaks in them. I read all the time, including right before bed, & I like to stop at a logical place, not in the middle of a scene. It's annoying when a chapter is 30 pages long & I have to stop on page 6 & then when I pick up the book again, I have to go back & reread parts to remember the conversation.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, GaT said:

I hate it when books have really longs chapters with no breaks in them. I read all the time, including right before bed, & I like to stop at a logical place, not in the middle of a scene. It's annoying when a chapter is 30 pages long & I have to stop on page 6 & then when I pick up the book again, I have to go back & reread parts to remember the conversation.

The corollary of the long chapter pet peeve is bookmarks that are designed to be impressive as gifts —that are thick and heavy— so they tend to fall out of the book. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

The corollary of the long chapter pet peeve is bookmarks that are designed to be impressive as gifts —that are thick and heavy— so they tend to fall out of the book. 

Magnetic bookmarks are amazing! No more bookmark falling out of my book into the depths of my bag. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, GaT said:

Don't read Moll Flanders.  It has no chapters AND no breaks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

I'm not sure if this is a pet peeve, but it ticks me off, and I don't want to drag down chit chat with my annoyance (well, anger, but I should probably not be so mad, even though I am).

My son's birthday party is coming up. You can't send invitations to school unless you invite the whole class, and as I am not willing to invite 22 children to a party (and pay for them), that leaves me tracking down addresses or parents' contact information. I'm OK with that, as usually I can do it without much trouble. I've met most of his friends' parents by now, and we have texted back and forth.

Every year, there's a new kid, though, that he just met and wants to invite. If it's an unusual last name, the kid is easy to find. Otherwise, he has to ask the kid for his parents' names and his address if he knows it. This year, the new kid had a common last name, and as he just moved, he doesn't know his address yet. (A separate peeve: Teach your kid his or her address immediately after a move. It could be important.) But my son got his parents' names, and I found his mother on Facebook. My son confirmed it was the boy's mother because the boy is in some of the publicly viewable photos.

So I sent her a Facebook message, which I figured she might see even though we are not Facebook friends. I didn't hear back from her, which I figured was because she didn't see the message because we aren't Facebook friends. So I asked the teacher to send her my contact information. No response. So I called her work (listed on her Facebook page) and left a message with my cell phone number. No response. I asked a mutual friend to give her my contact information. No response. The party is Saturday, so finally, yesterday, I went to her work and dropped off an invitation for her son. The invitation has an RSVP request (which most parents ignore, I've found) and my cell phone number. Still no response.

Today, my son told me that the other boy said he probably can't go to the party because his mom is annoyed because I texted her twice. I doubt she's as annoyed with me as I am with her.

Seriously, if you don't want someone to text you more than once about the same thing, answer the first time.

I'm also a little annoyed that she would use that as an excuse to keep her son from going to my son's party and them being friends. I often disagree with the parents of some of my son's friends, but I just suck it up and don't ruin the kids' friendships. (Heck, I often disagree with some of my own friends, but it's not usually worth destroying a friendship. We just don't talk about those things.)

I had to get this off my chest before my son's bedtime, which is the first time I'll be able talk about it with someone out of his earshot.

• Love 10

Some asshole hit my car when they parked next to me at work today.  My nearly brand-new car!  I've only had it six months!  Of course they didn't leave a note.  And of course I'll have to get it fixed.  I supposed the "good" part (if there is one) is that the damage seems to be superficial, but it mars the shiny newness of my pretty car.  So I guess my peeve is two-fold -- people who can't park their own cars properly, and people who hit-and-run.

• Love 2

I'm assuming all the messages specified why this stranger was contacting her, and I think she should have responded to the first one within a day or two, saying "Thank you.  I'll talk with [son], check our schedule, and let you know".  With or without any initial response, definitely by the Wednesday before a Saturday party she should have let you know if her son was attending or not.  Her lack of response is rude.

But I also would be annoyed by someone - especially someone I don't know - leaving me that many messages and then coming to my office (especially if I knew she was also asking other people for ways to get in contact with me).

However, I'd never tell my kid about it, period, let alone use it as a reason he can't go to a party!  That's not information you give to a little kid who is inevitably going to go repeat it to his little buddy, creating this weird situation they don't even understand.

• Love 11

Oh, yeah, I mentioned in every attempt at contact why I was trying to contact her. When I called her office, I asked to speak to her, but she was already gone for the day. The woman who answered the phone seemed as though she was going to give me her address, but since they had just moved, she didn't know it. I did not ask for the woman's address or phone number and specifically said, "You probably shouldn't give that to me, but here's my phone number. Please ask her to call or text me," and I said why.

But if she knows I sent her two messages through Facebook, why didn't she respond, even if it was just to let me know she received it? Then I wouldn't have had to do the rest of it to try to reach her.

We actually did meet once, when we were both dropping our kids off at their summer activity, but we did not exchange numbers or anything as it was just in passing.

Our mutual friend (who is very nice) described her as a really nice person, so perhaps she's just having a bad few weeks. I hope so.

Edited by auntlada
  • Love 3
On 9/17/2019 at 7:42 PM, GaT said:

I hate it when books have really longs chapters with no breaks in them.

7 hours ago, Katy M said:

Don't read Moll Flanders.  It has no chapters AND no breaks.

Then you're REALLY gonna hate this book:

Lucy Ellmann has a lot to say. In “Ducks, Newburyport,” her 1,034-page novel......

The book consists mostly of a single, breathless — and utterly compelling — sentence.

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Magnetic bookmarks are amazing! No more bookmark falling out of my book into the depths of my bag. 

Like these?: https://www.sundaypromotion.com/product/custom-magnetic-bookmarks-for-promotion-gifts-12-22-5cm-10/

They look a little lumpy, which is another pet peeve of mine about fancy bookmarks: they are lumpy and leave dents
--but maybe if they don't fall out I won't mind so much.

• Love 1

I've gotten so spoiled by Amazon one day, early morning deliveries (including Sundays!) that I actually got annoyed when they shipped something via USPS this week. Like, you expect me to drive to my neighborhood postal station and retrieve it from a locker? Like an animal?

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Driving home the other night from work, I could hear sirens (as in multiple vehicles) before I crossed onto another road (street I came from is not as heavily travelled - the one I was turning onto goes directly through downtown area of a suburb).  I checked and I could see lights way down the road - beyond where I was (I was going east and the lights were further east away from me).  The left turn lane on the busier road is always backed up, and it was really backed up.  I went into the far right lane as I was turning right about a mile or so up the road.  I got maybe a block up the street (maybe) and I hear more sirens.  Sure enough more coming down the road, going to be going by me.  I pulled off as far to the right as I could, into a bike lane (no bikes around then).  

This asshole in a huge white SUV (huge one - I have an SUV but not that big) in back of me half asses it to the right side of the road with the rear of her car still well out into the lane of traffic.  It was a large hook and ladder coming through who had to blow their horn multiple times at her to freaking move out of the way!  Before that hook and ladder, a smaller fire chief type vehicle had squeezed through.  This chick would NOT move.  I moved up a little just so she could get over to the right - and out of the way.  

The hook and ladder just cleared my car - I mean JUST cleared, and this bitch honked at me to go.  WTF.  This guy still had logjams to go through up ahead, and I wasn't going to get into that mix.  She honked, and I did NOT move.  She then got out into the other lane of traffic, and was actually right behind the hook and ladder.  She did have to slow down as the speed limit goes down to 25 beyond a certain point, and she was directly in front of me.  I decided to blast my horn at her.  I was so pissed.

The nerve of some people.  I'm sure wherever she had to be was more important than any emergency situation.  That she could not wait even 30 seconds to proceed was disgusting.  No one else moved for a good 30 seconds.  Not sure what happened but at least 4 emergency vehicles were dispatched - I could see two down the road and two passed me.   Ugh.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, 2727 said:

I've gotten so spoiled by Amazon one day, early morning deliveries (including Sundays!) that I actually got annoyed when they shipped something via USPS this week. Like, you expect me to drive to my neighborhood postal station and retrieve it from a locker? Like an animal?

Getting my first delivery on a Sunday was very cool.  Speaking of lockers, last year, we were staying in a hotel while househunting, and I discovered Amazon Locker when I needed something.  It is a great alternative when you don't have a permanent address or you're traveling. 

Last week, I ordered four items from Amazon, all at one time, all with next-day shipping.  They split up my order.  This guy brought me part of the order in the morning, and then the same poor guy had to come back to bring me the rest of it a few hours later.  I felt guilty like the man probably thought I was some sort of idiot who hits the send button after each item.  

• Love 4