Type keyword(s) to search

Whitney Thore: So She Thinks She Can Dance

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder the same thing sometimes. I feel a little annoyed that people who were good students, law abiding, charitable, hard workers, good citizens, etc.  aren't featured and paid the big bucks to have their lives portrayed on reality tv. I mean, how is that fair?  Then, I consider that maybe, there is a trade off.  Maybe, having people know all your personal information could be dangerous and embarrassing.  Plus, you get the snark from everyone who doesn't like you.  So, I suppose, you might get the money, but, you also get a boat load of worries too.  

6 hours ago, Thrifty said:

Those people are usually kinda boring, and nobody would want to watch their shows. 

Their lives are probably too boring for TV, and conversely they are probably too busy actually living their lives to wait around for camera crews and do retakes on "scenes".  I feel like I am all of the above, and my life WOULD be boring to a TV audience, and I have no desire to be filmed and watched anyway :)

• Love 4
17 hours ago, princelina said:

Their lives are probably too boring for TV, and conversely they are probably too busy actually living their lives to wait around for camera crews and do retakes on "scenes".  I feel like I am all of the above, and my life WOULD be boring to a TV audience, and I have no desire to be filmed and watched anyway :)

I think it’s also that in general people with fulfilling jobs, lives, and families aren’t the kind of fame whores that reality shows attract. One glaring exception seems to be the Little Couple. They are a solid self sufficient family without reality TV but they view it as a good way to show that a little person (or someone with another disability) can still be anything they want to be.  After all if she can be a surgeon then what’s stopping you?  

• Love 5

Question here:  I just watched some episodes I missed from previous seasons....The one where Twit and Todd decide to enter a ballroom competition.  Twit sees the poster advertising the competition and it is one month away.  Her and Todd have never done ballroom but decide to take lessons and enter.

So how the hell did they take 2nd place when the other dancers have more than likely been doing this for years.  But supposedly in ONE FN month they take 2nd place?  Please tell me this is more BS from the show.  I was just shaking my head and saying "no way"!  If I was one of the other couples I would have been furious.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, gigiann said:

Question here:  I just watched some episodes I missed from previous seasons....The one where Twit and Todd decide to enter a ballroom competition.  Twit sees the poster advertising the competition and it is one month away.  Her and Todd have never done ballroom but decide to take lessons and enter.

So how the hell did they take 2nd place when the other dancers have more than likely been doing this for years.  But supposedly in ONE FN month they take 2nd place?  Please tell me this is more BS from the show.  I was just shaking my head and saying "no way"!  If I was one of the other couples I would have been furious.

Yes, total bullshit. Whitney and Todd, who hold themselves out to their community as professional dancers, weren't even eligible for the amateur/ pro-am competition they pretended to enter. I assume TLC paid some money to the organization sponsoring the actual competition to rent their set-up either just before, or just after the actual competition took place, and that was the whole extent of Whitney's connection to the actual competition.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Yes, total bullshit. Whitney and Todd, who hold themselves out to their community as professional dancers, weren't even eligible for the amateur/ pro-am competition they pretended to enter. I assume TLC paid some money to the organization sponsoring the actual competition to rent their set-up either just before, or just after the actual competition took place, and that was the whole extent of Whitney's connection to the actual competition.

EXACTLY!  No way this was a real competition!  You are right, it must have been staged.  So Twit and Todd take 1 mo of lessons and learn what 4 or 5 dances and perform them SO PERFECTLY to take 2nd place?????  BS BS BS

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, gigiann said:

EXACTLY!  No way this was a real competition!  You are right, it must have been staged.  So Twit and Todd take 1 mo of lessons and learn what 4 or 5 dances and perform them SO PERFECTLY to take 2nd place?????  BS BS BS

I think I mentioned at the time that one way you could tell this was complete nonsense was when the local pro coaching them apparently didn't even make the short drive to support her new couple at their very first competition. That would be unheard of in the ballroom dance world. First any professional who had a pro/am competition taking place practically within walking distance of her studio would be competing there herself, with her students. (Pro-am competition training is one of the most lucrative parts of ballroom dance teaching.) Second, having successful amateur couples in coaching is a prestigious thing for a  pro coach.   A coach wants to form a bond with a promising new couple, because their success reflects on and contributes to the coach's reputation. So Whitney and Todd's coach hand-waving them off at the studio with "have a good competition?" She might just as well have rolled her eyes and said, "Please don't tell anyone I took TLC's money to pretend you were my students.  In fact, don't even mention my name to anyone, OK? If anyone asks, tell them you learned off You Tube videos. And for God's sake, Whitney, if you don't want this whole thing to look even more fake than it already does, shut up about being a professional dancer. There is no professional division at this competition."

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I think I mentioned at the time that one way you could tell this was complete nonsense was when the local pro coaching them apparently didn't even make the short drive to support her new couple at their very first competition. That would be unheard of in the ballroom dance world. First any professional who had a pro/am competition taking place practically within walking distance of her studio would be competing there herself, with her students. (Pro-am competition training is one of the most lucrative parts of ballroom dance teaching.) Second, having successful amateur couples in coaching is a prestigious thing for a  pro coach.   A coach wants to form a bond with a promising new couple, because their success reflects on and contributes to the coach's reputation. So Whitney and Todd's coach hand-waving them off at the studio with "have a good competition?" She might just as well have rolled her eyes and said, "Please don't tell anyone I took TLC's money to pretend you were my students.  In fact, don't even mention my name to anyone, OK? If anyone asks, tell them you learned off You Tube videos. And for God's sake, Whitney, if you don't want this whole thing to look even more fake than it already does, shut up about being a professional dancer. There is no professional division at this competition."

LOL  I hear ya.....Such BS...it is irritating to say the least

• Love 1
On 2/7/2018 at 4:38 PM, VIOLETDL said:

shes shot out aftera quarter of a mile?...oooooohh wowwwww.  what a pity she cant seem to be normal in any way. very pretty face. Absloute loser terrible personality. what a train wreck. sheesh. where is rock bottom?

Here's an idea--if it's so hard to do a 5k when she's 200 lb too heavy--so hard that she needs to explain--maybe that's a sign to LOSE that weight. And, who knows what her rock bottom is. Doesn't look like she has one. 

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Here's an idea--if it's so hard to do a 5k when she's 200 lb too heavy--so hard that she needs to explain--maybe that's a sign to LOSE that weight. And, who knows what her rock bottom is. Doesn't look like she has one. 

The horrifying fact is that if she is as heavy as most people think she is (400 lb), she would need to lose 260 pounds to get to the HIGH END of the healthy BMI range. No wonder she's basically given up, we've seen how dramatically she brags/gasps about how she once lost 100 pounds in 8 months by "literally starving" herself (coughbeinghungryoccasionallycough). Seriously, it's a trend now for super obese people to claim they used to have restrictive or purging eating disorders and that's why they can't diet now. I call shenanigans. Anorexia and bulimia are fairly rare, far more rare than 300+ pound people who claim they once had them. I swear these chicks maybe tried the Cabbage Diet for two weeks or threw up once after eating a gallon of ice cream and claim they had very serious eating disorders once upon a time. I don't believe for a second that Whitney ever was bulimic, she maybe threw up a few times JUST to get attention but that is as close to bulimia as she's ever gotten.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Here's an idea--if it's so hard to do a 5k when she's 200 lb too heavy--so hard that she needs to explain--maybe that's a sign to LOSE that weight. And, who knows what her rock bottom is. Doesn't look like she has one. 

Pretty sure her bottom is actually very soft.

• Love 8

Hey, @Irate Panda -- or anyone else -- do you have a video clip of Twit's Museum of Dance dance? I'd like to see it again.

My cable provider doesn't let me watch previous TLC shows & I don't want to buy the episode.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

The horrifying fact is that if she is as heavy as most people think she is (400 lb), she would need to lose 260 pounds to get to the HIGH END of the healthy BMI range. No wonder she's basically given up, we've seen how dramatically she brags/gasps about how she once lost 100 pounds in 8 months by "literally starving" herself (coughbeinghungryoccasionallycough). Seriously, it's a trend now for super obese people to claim they used to have restrictive or purging eating disorders and that's why they can't diet now. I call shenanigans. Anorexia and bulimia are fairly rare, far more rare than 300+ pound people who claim they once had them. I swear these chicks maybe tried the Cabbage Diet for two weeks or threw up once after eating a gallon of ice cream and claim they had very serious eating disorders once upon a time. I don't believe for a second that Whitney ever was bulimic, she maybe threw up a few times JUST to get attention but that is as close to bulimia as she's ever gotten.

As a person who was severely anorexic, people like Whitney piss me off! I struggle every day to maintain a healthy balance with food and fitness and I can gain weight like anyone else. It's really hard having been anorexic, but I do not use it as an excuse to not hold myself accountable in order to maintain a healthy body. I hate her even more now. Bitch.

Edited to add (because these people have made me really mad): Also, people like Whitney may very well scare people with real restriction/purging disorders into thinking if theydon't stay sick, they're going to get fat.

"Dear Whitney and you other assholes using EDs as an excuse for your obesity: You're sending a very irresponsible and dangerous message to people who have real eating disorders. Had I heard someone like Whitney Thore say that she couldn't "diet" and was fat in part because she was bulimic (and did not want to 'trigger' her ED), I may not have chosen to get healthy. As ClareWalks mentioned, restrictive eating to lose weight and dabbling in purging is not a severe eating disorder. Stop using it as an excuse for your current food addiction. Regards, Turtle."

She exaggerates and fakes other stuff, too, like her sexuality, which I remember angered people who are actually gay or bisexual. Ok Ok I'm done, had to get that out before heading out the door to run or I'd stew on that the whole time. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Emphasis
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

As a person who was severely anorexic, people like Whitney piss me off! I struggle every day to maintain a healthy balance with food and fitness and I can gain weight like anyone else. It's really hard having been anorexic, but I do not use it as an excuse to not hold myself accountable in order to maintain a healthy body. I hate her even more now. Bitch.

Edited to add (because these people have made me really mad): Also, people like Whitney may very well scare people with real restriction/purging disorders into thinking if theydon't stay sick, they're going to get fat.

"Dear Whitney and you other assholes using EDs as an excuse for your obesity: You're sending a very irresponsible and dangerous message to people who have real eating disorders. Had I heard someone like Whitney Thore say that she couldn't "diet" and was fat in part because she was bulimic (and did not want to 'trigger' her ED), I may not have chosen to get healthy. As ClareWalks mentioned, restrictive eating to lose weight and dabbling in purging is not a severe eating disorder. Stop using it as an excuse for your current food addiction. Regards, Turtle."

She exaggerates and fakes other stuff, too, like her sexuality, which I remember angered people who are actually gay or bisexual. Ok Ok I'm done, had to get that out before heading out the door to run or I'd stew on that the whole time. 

Yes to both of these. I had fairly moderate anorexia throughout my teens and 20s and happily haven't relapsed in about 14 years. So while I'm about as recovered as I'm gonna be, I have to tune her out when she claims to have anorexia or else it can throw me into a funk for awhile. While she definitely has an eating disorder, anorexia ain't it.

I'm one of the bisexuals she angered with her claim. Part of me feels a little bad about it, since I can't know what's going on in her mind and I don't begrudge people their curiosities--but the whole thing reeked of "trying to stay relevant" to me. I'm guessing she pisses off normal people with PCOS as well, injured people, people who ride horses, etc.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Dot said:

Hey, @Irate Panda -- or anyone else -- do you have a video clip of Twit's Museum of Dance dance? I'd like to see it again.

My cable provider doesn't let me watch previous TLC shows & I don't want to buy the episode.

• Love 7

Ugh, that dance was GARBAGE. She has no flexibility or grace. And I love her excuse that the music was two beats behind from the start. It's a contemporary dance. It doesn't have beats that you need to hit. It's not like you were dancing hip hop or something.

• Love 9

Compared to her current "dances" that was positively impressive, which deeply depresses me. She actually got her legs off the ground far higher than she does now and moved around the stage. It wasn't just "look at my fat jiggle" but something that looked like it had thought behind it. I agree with you @ClareWalks, she has no flexibility or grace. But compared to the birthing dance, it's much better.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

And I love her excuse that the music was two beats behind from the start.

Remember Todd's comment about the TFM/Twit video: he said she was behind the beat then. I suspect that may often be the case when she "dances."

And, @tdanaher, thank you! Not just the museum dance, but the bonus signature back roll, too. I watched that a half-dozen times & have added it to my list of favorite Twitisms.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, RabbiBeth said:

Oh man.  The back roll clips....it's hard to believe that is the same person in the two videos.  Wow.

That's Twit in the first video dated 2002? Boy, I totally missed that. I thought it was just a comparison to show what a back roll should look like.

• Love 3

I don't believe for a second that Whitney ever was bulimic

I have never looked into this and am not going to look online because I don't want advertisements but I am wondering if being bulimic has to include purging. I had the vague idea that binge eating on a regular basis could be classified as bulimia. I have known several overweight bulimics but never got around to asking them about the details.

tdanaher : Great work! I haven't watched them yet so maybe the clip of her dancing during her prime (cough, cough) was included. I saw it the other day on a rerun and I am no professional judge but I thought she wasn't very good back then either. Thin yes, but a great dancer - I think not.

Just now, Me from ME said:

I have never looked into this and am not going to look online because I don't want advertisements but I am wondering if being bulimic has to include purging. I had the vague idea that binge eating on a regular basis could be classified as bulimia. I have known several overweight bulimics but never got around to asking them about the details.

tdanaher : Great work! I haven't watched them yet so maybe the clip of her dancing during her prime (cough, cough) was included. I saw it the other day on a rerun and I am no professional judge but I thought she wasn't very good back then either. Thin yes, but a great dancer - I think not.

I'm fairly certain that bulimia is characterized as binge/purge/starve or any combination of two, and it's not unusual for bulimics to be overweight, as purging isn't really that great for weight loss. My understanding is that if all you do is binge, then you have binge eating disorder. Maybe Whit actually is/was bulimic, we may never know and will have to take her word for it. But to say that she should eat anything with reckless abandon to avoid her eating disorder, she's really just trading one disorder for another.

• Love 6

Thanks for the clarification monagatuna.

Maybe Whit actually is/was bulimic

Actually she might have purged. I seem to recall that in her book (not that I've read it, perhaps someone else can chime in) she stopped purging because she was using birth control pills and didn't want to vomit them up and become pregnant. Given how insatiable her appetites are, I wouldn't be surprised if she had a lot of sex when she first got to college. I somehow thing something bad might have happened during that time and her reaction was to subconsciously hide behind the fat.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Bulimia requires purging (either vomiting, diarrhea/taking laxatives, or exercise), binge eating disorder (BED) is when you just binge but don't purge. I have also known some bulimics who were overweight, I think when you binge like that, purging might not "get rid of all the calories," so they're still getting nutrients and calories even if they are vomiting up much of their food.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I'm guessing she pisses off normal people with PCOS as well, injured people, people who ride horses, etc.

Trained dancers. Observant Jews. Cat lovers. People who are seated next to her on airplanes.

• Love 19

I'm currently watching the S2 Museum of Dance episode via TLC. You know, I'm relatively new to MBFFL, having only started watching last season, when the producers turned on her (because they got tired of her asshole ways?) and starting showing the truth of her life. So this episode and this whole season is untrod ground for me. I have some thoughts, if you'll indulge--or scroll by!--me. 

• Whitney had a dance teacher! Meaning there was a time she was legitimately training as a dancer, even as a fat woman. What happened to Leslie? Do we ever see her again? Come to think, it's possible she's a one-off and this is the only episode in which she ever appears. 
  • Buddy is HARDCORE flirting with Whitney. She is with Lennie so I wonder if there's a little alpha dogging going on, but she and Buddy are definitely making a show of loving to touch and tease each other. Poor dumb Lennie--get out while you can! 
  • In a super brief scene, Whitney tells her parents that she's not going to travel with them if Glenn doesn't get his overpacking under control. Babs says, sotto voce, "We're about off the hook..." So close, Babs, yet so far. 
  • Her brother drives four hours to be with her for the dance, and at dinner says, "you're going to be great!" Instead of thanking him or otherwise answering like a normal, decent human being, Whitney berates him and the whole table for believing in her, all "it's easy for you to say!" Typical hateful, awful-person response to your garden variety "good luck!" platitudes. GOD you guys she is the most ungracious, ungrateful cow ever to grace my television. I HATE HER! 
  • Watching this in relation to the current season, I can see why she can pretend to herself that "I weigh the same as S1;" she's still really, really big, even in S2. I may even notice the proto-buttwings in this ep. But for some reason, she seems...debilitated now in a way that she didn't back in S2. Like, now, she has to swing her legs around in a horizontal arc to walk, whereas in this episode, she just sort of walks like a typical fat person. Is she carrying her weight differently? Is she fatter but in a different way? 
  • Her dance, my gracious. That "leap," that "arabesque," that rictus grin, that baffled audience, that TH from Babs in which she describes the performance as "thunderous"... my good gracious. I had to watch it in spurts because my tolerance for proxy-embarrassment is just that low. 

I guess my big takeaway is this, and it echoes what I always say about her weight: Her weight is the least of her problems. She's mean, and petty, and takes those who love her for granted. She's entitled, and narcissistic, and while she could actually be leading a fabulous life, with loving family and friends, instead chooses to wallow and pout and pity herself, and I don't even care, I hate her and think she's brought this sideshow onto herself. This has been brought to you by my toddler's naptime and a steady diet of cinnamon almonds. 

• Love 22
12 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

Whitney had a dance teacher! Meaning there was a time she was legitimately training as a dancer, even as a fat woman. What happened to Leslie? Do we ever see her again?

Leslie owns Greensboro Dance Theater & was one of Twit's h.s. clique.(Of course.) She's apparently still a friend since I've seen Twit & her exchange comments several times on SM. There is a video tape -- on Twit's FB page, IIRC -- of Twit & Leslie dancing in a h.s. recital to Leslie's "choreography." It's really terrible -- lots or hunching over & crawling around to music.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I guess my big takeaway is this, and it echoes what I always say about her weight: Her weight is the least of her problems. She's mean, and petty, and takes those who love her for granted. She's entitled, and narcissistic, and while she could actually be leading a fabulous life, with loving family and friends, instead chooses to wallow and pout and pity herself, and I don't even care, I hate her and think she's brought this sideshow onto herself. This has been brought to you by my toddler's naptime and a steady diet of cinnamon almonds. 

*slow clap*  Thank you, my dear. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, tdanaher said:

Obligatory disclaimer: I am quite possibly the world's least graceful person. I consider each day a success if it didn't involve falling down. I hate to dance, which works out well considering how terrible I am at actually doing it.

With that said, that video was awful. And the audience reactions made me cover my eyes.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

With that said, that video was awful. And the audience reactions made me cover my eyes.

The video is really fun to watch with the sound muted.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

Yes, the non-family/friends audience didn't seem entralled.
On the other hand, loved the Keith Richards from 19-73 transformation.  Some people DO improve with age.

• Love 2

It's just so stupid. She's invited to receive an award and give a performance. She gets a choreographer and rehearses and stresses out over how important the event is and how knowledgeable the audience will be. There's a hall and an audience and her parents and friends travel from North Carolina to upstate New York to attend. And she waggles around on stage for one minute.  I know she was barely capable of getting through that minute. But I am still floored by the utter silliness of the whole phony set up. 

• Love 17
17 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I'm currently watching the S2 Museum of Dance episode via TLC. You know, I'm relatively new to MBFFL, having only started watching last season, when the producers turned on her (because they got tired of her asshole ways?) and starting showing the truth of her life. So this episode and this whole season is untrod ground for me. I have some thoughts, if you'll indulge--or scroll by!--me. 

• Whitney had a dance teacher! Meaning there was a time she was legitimately training as a dancer, even as a fat woman. What happened to Leslie? Do we ever see her again? Come to think, it's possible she's a one-off and this is the only episode in which she ever appears. 
  • Buddy is HARDCORE flirting with Whitney. She is with Lennie so I wonder if there's a little alpha dogging going on, but she and Buddy are definitely making a show of loving to touch and tease each other. Poor dumb Lennie--get out while you can! 
  • In a super brief scene, Whitney tells her parents that she's not going to travel with them if Glenn doesn't get his overpacking under control. Babs says, sotto voce, "We're about off the hook..." So close, Babs, yet so far. 
  • Her brother drives four hours to be with her for the dance, and at dinner says, "you're going to be great!" Instead of thanking him or otherwise answering like a normal, decent human being, Whitney berates him and the whole table for believing in her, all "it's easy for you to say!" Typical hateful, awful-person response to your garden variety "good luck!" platitudes. GOD you guys she is the most ungracious, ungrateful cow ever to grace my television. I HATE HER! 
  • Watching this in relation to the current season, I can see why she can pretend to herself that "I weigh the same as S1;" she's still really, really big, even in S2. I may even notice the proto-buttwings in this ep. But for some reason, she seems...debilitated now in a way that she didn't back in S2. Like, now, she has to swing her legs around in a horizontal arc to walk, whereas in this episode, she just sort of walks like a typical fat person. Is she carrying her weight differently? Is she fatter but in a different way? 
  • Her dance, my gracious. That "leap," that "arabesque," that rictus grin, that baffled audience, that TH from Babs in which she describes the performance as "thunderous"... my good gracious. I had to watch it in spurts because my tolerance for proxy-embarrassment is just that low. 

Very well put. And you should know the first word I read when glancing at this was "buttwings". Guess that's what I think of her............

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Was Whitney a decent dancer before the weight? 

It's hard to tell exactly from the little bits and pieces we see of her, but if "decent" means obviously on track for a professional career, I'd say a firm  "no." And that's because it is clear that she was not getting (in either sense of the term) the necessary training. If a dancer hasn't figured out how to point her toes or stretch her legs to create a beautiful line by the time she's high-school-graduation age, she is so far behind in mastering technique that she is going to be completely ignored in any audition.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 11
On 2/9/2018 at 12:36 PM, tdanaher said:

Sweet baby Jesus!!! She can't jump!! She can barely hop. Can't complete a pirouette or turn. If she's a dancer, I'm prima for the Bolshoi. 

5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Was Whitney a decent dancer before the weight? 

Define "decent".

• Love 8
On 2/5/2018 at 4:41 PM, Dot said:

I have been convinced for some time that she is much closer to 500 #s than 400 regardless of her claim that she hasn't fluctuated more than 10-25 #s since S-1

Totally agree.

• Love 4
On 2/8/2018 at 10:59 PM, Dot said:

Sorry I watch it on the TLC app through my cable provider but see now it got posted @Dot   Sorry I just saw this

• Love 1
On 2/9/2018 at 7:56 PM, the-grey-lady said:

Obligatory disclaimer: I am quite possibly the world's least graceful person. I consider each day a success if it didn't involve falling down. I hate to dance, which works out well considering how terrible I am at actually doing it.

I am going to say this as delicately as possible...

Girlfriend needs to invest in some Spanx for shit like that. I was seriously distracted by all the jiggling. 

I am not trying to body shame her. I have jiggly bits as well. If you are going to wear something that form-fitting, however, and you want people to focus on your movements then you should direct them to the things that are meant to be moving, not the things that aren't. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

Sweet baby Jesus!!! She can't jump!! She can barely hop. Can't complete a pirouette or turn. If she's a dancer, I'm prima for the Bolshoi. 

Define "decent".

That  "dance"....that was the saddest thing Ive ever seen. The audience sat there scowling while she did a buncha armham waving.and Todd was gleefully laughing at her.  She thought she was awesome.Sadsadsad. Ive seen Howler Monkeys with more talent and grace. Omygawd, the Delusion! What has been seen cannott be unseen!

• Love 8

I swear Todd secretly (or not so secretly hates her) don’t get me wrong I think he hangs around and talks shit with her and pumps her big head up and then immediately runs to the next person to tell them how delusional and pathetic Big Whit is.  I dont know what happened to Twitney but it sure the hell isnt PCOS. She’s a complete mess at everything. I mean your mother has to shave your legs, your fiend has to tie your shoes, you get an award because you lift your leg 3 inches off the ground.  I think there’s some real schadenfreude with these high school friends of her.  I mean unless Glenn was paying these people  (which maybe he could considering he could afford 27 math tutors) to go on trips with her or hang out I can’t imagine most people wanting to do so before the show (and barely after having the show).  Again, not because of her weight, but because she’s an asshole.  You can’t tell me Todd wasn’t full of glee at Whitney’s tragic back roll. I bet he re-enacted for his family and friends when he got home.

• Love 15