Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Tears Over Miami

• Start Topic

I can't believe these women are crying over Tom! FI Tom, you must be hung.  Because I'm not seeing many redeeming qualities in you. 

Look who Stassi hung out with the other night.  I'm sure they bonded over their hatred for Sheana and now they're BFF's.  And I'd like to know who the hell invited them to a Golden Globes viewing party??! http://instagram.com/p/xvpQCfqKTi/?modal=true

well...it's the NBCUniversal party, aka, her job's party.  I'm sure no one else has heard of her.

Oh my, she can find nobody else in LA to be friendly with except boring ole follower Kristina . . . And Brandi??? Oy.

Oh, the irony....

I hope this was only a photo op and that Queen Stassi wasn't actually holding court with Trailer Park Princess Brandi.

Can you even imagine, with all the ballyhoo this season about her separating herself from toxic, negative, trashy people if she were becoming besties with the walking Hefty bag known as Brandi Glanville?

Talk about talking out of both sides of her ass.  

• Love 5

So why does FI have to do all the apologizing now as if she is some innocent victim so hurt because she was such a loyal, faithful girlfriend. 

Because the crying drunk apology is totally his combo move.  It doesn't matter if the apology is warranted or not.

I wouldn't say he never shows jealousy. He looks annoyed and has made comments to the camera about her obsession.

James is growing on me for some odd reason. It started when i saw his music skills.

I'm starting to like DJ Baby Muppet too.  It might be because I like saying DJ Baby Muppet, or it might be because of the passive aggressive shit he's starting to say to Kristin.

LMAO!  I was like, WHO was "Coral" on TWD?? Was she part of the Mayor's posse?? I was racking my brain.... and then I said "CORAL" out loud.  And I laughed ....and laughed some more.

I totally didn't get this either and then had to say it out loud a few times after reading your post, and then I totally lost my shit.  I think the slow burn might be what makes it so damn funny.

Yeah, I'm not so sure they're a couple either.  What was with Kristen saying she was late to the bachelorette party because she was having sex and tequila shots, but the next day at the pool, Muppet said he hadn't had sex in weeks.  And that's when Jax/Jason/Cooochhee said his max was 4-5 days.  EWWWW!!!!  

DJ Baby Muppet wasn't talking when the longest time without sex conversation was happening at the pool.  Jax said he hadn't had sex all weekend and was proud of himself and then said 4-5 days was the longest he'd gone and he's a sex addict.

Oh, I thought FI's crying was THE penultimate moment of awesomeness this awesome show has ever given us.  

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Oh Lord I forgot about sleazy Jax's "explanation" about this past relationship. About how he came from the midwest where there are no gay people. Classic, Who knew? No gay people in the midwest.

All the tomfuckery and educational too. I love  this show.

To be fair to Jax (I can't believe I just typed that), when he moved to Miami probably wasn't that long after Matthew Shepard's murder.  I don't think homosexuality was as acceptable back then, especially not in the fly-overs.  We've come a long way in a short time, but there's still a ways to go as hate crimes are still not unheard of.

• Love 5
To be fair to Jax (I can't believe I just typed that), when he moved to Miami probably wasn't that long after Matthew Shepard's murder.  I don't think homosexuality was as acceptable back then, especially not in the fly-overs.  We've come a long way in a short time, but there's still a ways to go as hate crimes are still not unheard of.

That defense I don't buy in da least.  Well, we're living in the here & now (most of us anyway -- er, hopefully).  And Jax's "explanation" was dopey & strangely out-of-touch, no matter how ya cut it.  Sounded to me like he was directing it at his parents or grandparents.  Whatever.  You've pretty much been outed, Jax & nobody seems to care.  

Wonder why he's still denying so strenuously having had sexual relationships with men in his past & making up this dumb shit.  Eh, I guess it is sorta fun watching him improvise his idiotic bullshit stories.  Him babbling bout how everyone thinks male models are gay made me go wtf.  Dude has a lot of issues goin' on in that ape head.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Sense of humor, aisle one.  If you think it means just another silly moment on a silly (but fun as heck) show, we might actually agree . . . or not.  What FI's fake crying actually means to me is how I might reconsider my career as a lawyer & ponder becoming an actor, cuz I can fake cry a helluva lot more convincingly than FI, and yet he's on TV & not me.  Maybe I too can be a 5 thou an ep reality actor like FI, cuz I can fake cry better than him.  Ah, to aspire to be FI -- dat's what FI's fake crying has really done for me.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

My impression was he was saying that was the sentiment back then and I think he'd be right. This is just my perception of societal views on homosexuality in middle america in the late 90s-early 2000s though and I've never been gay or lived more than an hour from LA.  

Anyway, it didn't seem to me like he had any problem with people thinking he might be gay or bi in the here and now.  It even seemed like he was trying to perpetuate the notion while at the dinner table, probably to be provocative and get more attention from dumbass Vail.  

• Love 3

Sense of humor, aisle one.  If you think it means just another silly moment on a silly (but fun as heck) show, we might actually agree . . . or not.  What FI's fake crying actually means to me is how I might reconsider my career as a lawyer & ponder becoming an actor, cuz I can fake cry a helluva lot more convincingly than FI, and yet he's on TV & not me.  Maybe I too can be a 5 thou an ep reality actor like FI, cuz I can fake cry better than him.  Ah, to aspire to be FI -- dat's what FI's fake crying has really done for me.

The entire quote is "You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."  I was making a joke about your use of penultimate, but only used the second sentence since you only used penultimate once.  Swoosh (dat's da sound of da joke going over your head, unless you actually meant it was the next to the last moment of awesomeness this show will give, in which case I'm very sad and will need to find a new Monday night hobby.)  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 7

I was kidding bout that too.  Oh this show just gets my snark goin'.  Lots of swooshing goin' on, but hopefully not by me.  I'm all for correct usage too.

Anyway, it didn't seem to me like he had any problem with people thinking he might be gay or bi in the here and now.

Nah, not so much.  Cuz if he thought this, he'd say he had sexual relationships with men in his past instead of giving us all this bullshit.  In the end his bullshit doesn't mean much -- just merely a reflection of who he is.  I thought everyone could easily see dat.  Guess not.  Well, Jax does seem to still easily get these chicks so . . .

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
My impression was he was saying that was the sentiment back then and I think he'd be right. This is just my perception of societal views on homosexuality in middle america in the late 90s-early 2000s though and I've never been gay or lived more than an hour from LA.

Well, that's just your opinion.  It seems very limited to me.  I don't see it that way at all.  And I still think Jax was full of crap, as he always is.

• Love 3

Anyway, it didn't seem to me like he had any problem with people thinking he might be gay or bi in the here and now.  It even seemed like he was trying to perpetuate the notion while at the dinner table, probably to be provocative and get more attention from dumbass Vail.  

Jax is probably thinking "Vail will try to make me straight... with SEX! LOTS of it!".

• Love 2
I hope this was only a photo op and that Queen Stassi wasn't actually holding court with Trailer Park Princess Brandi.

Can you even imagine, with all the ballyhoo this season about her separating herself from toxic, negative, trashy people if she were becoming besties with the walking Hefty bag known as Brandi Glanville?

It just proves Lisa's point, that Stassi isn't interested in actual friendship. It would be more important to her that canoodling with Brandi could rile Scheana than the fact that Brandi herself is the most vile woman around.

• Love 8

Honestly, I don't know how they manage it, but this show truly does keep getting better and better with each and every passing episode.

Hell, I'm even going to forgive Andy/Bravo for giving us stinkers such as Courtney Loves Dallas, Thicker Than Water, and all those other duds.

The glorious train wreck that is Vanderpump Rules is, I believe, the best gem Bravo has ever unearthed.

The look on FI Tom's face in his talking head when discussing John and Jax and said "It's going to be a great reunion" (paraphrased)?  That cat-that-got-the-canary smile he gave the camera was just drenched in awesome sauce.  

Maybe FI Tom is finally growing a teensy set and learning how to get back at Jax in more subtle ways than slamming a cocktail into his forehead.

Although I'm never advierse to seeing objects bounce of Jax's exceptionally hard head, I do prefer the more subtle counterattacks, such as inviting John to tag along so we, the viewers, can watch Jax squirm.

This might even be my favorite episode EVER.

So many chucklefucks, so little time.  Damn, I wish they'd do 2-hour episodes.  

Word.  You are so right. This is the best Gem ever.

• Love 2

Re Stassi's puffiness/alleged weight gain: possibly from anti-depressants? I'm a person who gains 40 pounds just looking at a Lexapro, so whenever I see someone on TV who appears to have suddenly puffed out in the face, that's my go-to reason. I could be completely off-base, but it wouldn't surprise me.

As superfluous as Stassi is at this point,  the one I would most want to see disappear is Scheana. That vocal fry makes me want to shove knitting needles in my ears every time she opens her mouth. 

• Love 5
Wonder why he's still denying so strenuously having had sexual relationships with men in his past & making up this dumb shit.  Eh, I guess it is sorta fun watching him improvise his idiotic bullshit stories.  Him babbling bout how everyone thinks male models are gay made me go wtf.  Dude has a lot of issues goin' on in that ape head.

I could be forgetting or misinterpreting, I'll admit, but I don't feel like he actually denied anything. I heard a lot of vagueness and talking "around" the issue, which, to me, could mean that either Jax doesn't want to come right out and blatantly say anything, or that production doesn't want him to (maybe to save an oh-so-shocking reveal for later, or even because someone somewhere doesn't want it 100% revealed).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 9

Honestly, I don't know how they manage it, but this show truly does keep getting better and better with each and every passing episode.

Hell, I'm even going to forgive Andy/Bravo for giving us stinkers such as Courtney Loves Dallas, Thicker Than Water, and all those other duds.

The glorious train wreck that is Vanderpump Rules is, I believe, the best gem Bravo has ever unearthed.

The look on FI Tom's face in his talking head when discussing John and Jax and said "It's going to be a great reunion" (paraphrased)?  That cat-that-got-the-canary smile he gave the camera was just drenched in awesome sauce.  

Maybe FI Tom is finally growing a teensy set and learning how to get back at Jax in more subtle ways than slamming a cocktail into his forehead.

Although I'm never advierse to seeing objects bounce of Jax's exceptionally hard head, I do prefer the more subtle counterattacks, such as inviting John to tag along so we, the viewers, can watch Jax squirm.

This might even be my favorite episode EVER.

So many chucklefucks, so little time.  Damn, I wish they'd do 2-hour episodes.  

This entire post is just fuckawesome.

I love this show so much, I'd slap my mother over it.  I don't care if it's real, partially scripted or 100% scripted.  It's like having Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and my birthday (and heck, StaSSi's birthday) every single Monday night. 

A sneaky and devious FI is the FI I want and need to see.  Please continue with your subtle shade of Jax, thankyouverymuch.  

Kristen, do not ever regain your tenuous grasp of reality.  I simply cannot wait to see her gleeful Dr. Evil impersonation next week. 

• Love 8

I could be forgetting or misinterpreting, I'll admit, but I don't feel like he actually denied anything. I heard a lot of vagueness and talking "around" the issue, which, to me, could mean that either Jax doesn't want to come right out and blatantly say anything, or that production doesn't want him to (maybe to save an oh-so-shocking reveal for later, or even because someone somewhere doesn't want it 100% revealed).

Yeah, to me the whole thing amounted to, "Well...if you want to know if I had sex with other men..well...hmm...there are some things...hmmm...gay people and Midwestern values...and Miami model life...and...and...oh, hey, look over there!"

I think Jason/Jax has stuck himself permanently at the mental age of 21 because that's when he was his most (physically) attractive.j

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 7

The gift that keeps on giving ... Bravo is airing the last 4 episodes, starting in about an hour & a half from right now!  I resisted for about a hot minute before juggling my DVR recordings around to make room for this, because I might NEED to see the whole sordid story again.  Monday night is ever so far away, and I am ever so lonely without the CRAY CRAY CRAZIE.  :~d

#thoroughly and unapologetically corrupted

• Love 6

I keep forgetting that it was amazing when DJ Baby Muppet started describing various aspects of his relationship with Kristin as crazy.  I assume he went on to describe her as crazy, but they cut that out of the clip.  I was like "hell yeah the sex is crazy, you know why?  Because Kristin is fucking nuts!"

ETA:  Someone posted a link to a recap and I can't find the post now to like it, but thank you!  That was a hilarious recap of the show, it was so great.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 4

Anyway, it didn't seem to me like he had any problem with people thinking he might be gay or bi in the here and now.

Agreed. There's quite a difference in not laying everything out, and strenuously denying.

• Love 4
Agreed. There's quite a difference in not laying everything out, and strenuously denying.

Does Jax ever deny anything strenuously?  Eh, that's not really Jax.  He just rambles & babbles bullshit, or ducks & avoids.  Seems to be his MO & it has worked for him.  He did the same thing with the Vincent de Paul pic.

So did FI Tom think there'd be some blow out between Jax & John?  If so, that didn't happen.  Wonder if other ex-boyfriends will show up.

Andy, go get Vincent de Paul.  He ain't doin' much these days . . .

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

That Brandi/Stassi photo was probably their feeble attempts to irritate Lisa Vanderpump/Scheana. I remember wondering if Brandi penned Stassi's little rant about Lisa only supporting people who did her bidding. I was like, "Bitch, same thing could be said about you, and RHOBH wore this storyline better." I'm pretty amused at any rate since I doubt Scheana or Lisa cares about either of them at this point. Scheana just had her wedding comped and rose to Head Bitch status on VR and Lisa profited from ALL of them. Methinks Stass and Brandi's default setting is bitter.

Scheana keeps having to defend inviting Kristen to Miami since bestie/specialest snowflake Ariana had such a hard time with it. I say ol' girl had it right. Inviting Kristen anywhere is a ratings bonanza and those glittery wedding invitations aren't going to pay themselves.

• Love 7

Special golden shower snowflake Ari needs to go home where her life is more manageable. She can make make passive aggressive and bullying digs at Kristen, like no one likes her so no one will room with her, only idiots would sleep with her(hello your boo?) but Kristen can't say anything back to her face. Yeah, Kristen was childish to bring drama(and ratings) to the party, but it was a rare chance for her to turn the tables for once. Ariana can dish it but can't take it.  

• Love 3

Special golden shower snowflake Ari needs to go home where her life is more manageable. She can make make passive aggressive and bullying digs at Kristen, like no one likes her so no one will room with her, only idiots would sleep with her(hello your boo?) but Kristen can't say anything back to her face. Yeah, Kristen was childish to bring drama(and ratings) to the party, but it was a rare chance for her to turn the tables for once. Ariana can dish it but can't take it.  

Ari said that in a confessional months later though.  She's never actually said anything to Kristin's face because she's only a marginal asshole.  Talking all that shit under her breath, with Ari in the room, at a bachelorette party she was BARELY invited to is rude as hell, not to mention had Scheana been any less self absorbed would have made the situation super awkward.

Kristin is a selfish yatch and had Ari really been an ass and tongued Tom down(like I would have) she would have whined and cried and bitched about them throwing it in her face.

• Love 4

Strangely enough, I've been the Ariana in the Ariana-Kristen-Scheana Mean Girls-style bachelorette party situation. It would be nice if Scheana would defend her supposed bestie Ari, but why would she bother with anyone's feelings besides her own? She's getting married guys, she has no time for anyone else's problems. Everyone knows that anything wedding-related gives Scheana free reign to ignore all opinions, insults, or issues that happen around her and do not directly involve her. I think the previous posters who speculated that Scheana playing both sides of the Ari/Kristen fence would become a storyline for next season.

And PLEASE help me out here. I know that I have heard the line, "Are you sure you want me around X with knives in the room?" uttered before on one of the RH shows. I want to say it was a Brandi line, or possibly a Carlton line. Anyone remember this?

Kristen's face lighting up like a Christmas tree while FI Tom cried for the dignity of his "Cool Girl" Ariana made the episode for me. I need to find a gif of this. Pretty sure Kristen now thinks that the two of them are engaged.

Stassi preggers? We do see her mention alcohol and drink alcohol often on the show. Stassi with depression? I haven't noticed any weight gain on her, but I have noticed that she's not nearly as interesting as she used to be*. And heck yes, Lexapro packs on the pounds faster than mainlining Krispy Kreme into your veins. Stassi telling off Lisa? The ultimate in stupidity.

* I am NOT saying that people who are depressed are not interesting, I am merely commenting that "personality changes" can be a sign of depression. This is not intended to offend anyone who has suffered from depression.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 7

And PLEASE help me out here. I know that I have heard the line, "Are you sure you want me around X with knives in the room?" uttered before on one of the RH shows. I want to say it was a Brandi line, or possibly a Carlton line. Anyone remember this?

Are you thinking of GG on Shahs of Sunset?  She was always saying shit like that and showing off her knife collection.

• Love 3

Weirdly, Stassi has never bothered me.  She just doesn't have a coherent spot on the show relative to her New Life post-NYC.  I don't actually know who she is, other than by negation (not-working at Sur)

But Scheanna gets more repulsive by the episode.  How long do we give this marriage? I say three years tops.  The whole wedding and its lead-up is the property of VPR.  I mean, I love it but there has to be a price.  I always assumed that Shay was a bit more grounded than the rest.  I'm probably wrong.  

Whatever.  Scheanna is a monster.  And she needs to cool that vocal fry: "I'm ama-a-a-a-a-a-a-zing"

Edited by runforcover
  • Love 3
But Scheanna gets more repulsive by the episode.

She seems to me to be settling into Queen Bee status.  Not sure if I'm tickled by this or squicked out.  More singing & gold lame shorts & I'll be tickled, otherwise I'm leaning to being squicked.

• Love 1
I think the previous posters who speculated that Scheana playing both sides of the Ari/Kristen fence would become a storyline for next season.

I thought about that too, but there was a tense moment on WWHL, where it seemed like Kristen and Scheana were currently NOT getting along. At all. I was in and out of the room, getting ready for bed, so I'm not sure exactly what it was - but that was the general impression that I got. 

Stassi preggers? We do see her mention alcohol and drink alcohol often on the show. Stassi with depression? I haven't noticed any weight gain on her,

It wasn't really on the show, but in the THs when I noticed her face looked puffier. Maybe it's actually the alcohol. The drink can really bloat you. Perhaps having nothing to do but sit around her apt all day is causing her to drink a lot more than usual. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 1

How weird is it I am somewhat forced to "love" Katie for being the least despicable person on the show?

Kristen's grin during Tom's weeping was terrifying.  On another note, that girl should consider bangs. And I really, really hope that Sandoval is exposed for some misstep with regard to Arianna, who I wanted so badly to like.  What under-socialized fool brags about their I.Q?  She has an unsettling level of confidence.  Does anyone know anything about her beyond this show?  (oops, I will check Arianna thread)

Edited by runforcover
  • Love 3

Oh, I thought FI's crying was THE penultimate moment of awesomeness this awesome show has ever given us.

I think you mean "ultimate" moment. The penultimate moment would refer to "second to last" and that doesn't make sense.

I agree that this moment was the most spectacular!

• Love 2

I'm sneaking in to say:  I caught a bit of this show last night and I think Scheana is very beautiful.

And as stealthily as I snuck in, I will now show myself the door. 

Hmmm, it's easy to forget that Scheana is quite gorgeous, after listening to her talk for three seasons :)

• Love 1

Are you thinking of GG on Shahs of Sunset?  She was always saying shit like that and showing off her knife collection.

I think it's an old tired cliché that predates this show.

It wasn't really on the show, but in the THs when I noticed her face looked puffier. Maybe it's actually the alcohol. The drink can really bloat you. Perhaps having nothing to do but sit around her apt all day is causing her to drink a lot more than usual.

Especially since she's not running around serving chicken enchiladas to burn it off.
  • Love 2

I finally watched the episode. I know it's Van Der Pump ruling and all, but the scenes with Lisa just derail this whole show. Hijinks are just getting good and then wah-wah-waaah we have to stop for Lisa and Stassi. I think I don't mind her as much when she's putting her nose in the drama, but this week's Lisa scenes with Stassi and last week's with Pandora are just excruciatingly boring. Anyway, on to the good stuff...!

I think that Jax, or Jason, rather, DEFINITELY had a relationship with John. Based on the previews, I was thinking sex addict Jax would just put his D in anything. But after seeing the episode, I think he was just young and naive and didn't know what he was getting himself into. The way he was talking about not knowing any gay people in the midwest and that modeling was just a "gay industry" back then, I think he was the typical story of the young bumpkin stepping off the bus in Hollywood (Miami in this case) and falling onto the casting couch believing that the big-time producer/director/casting agent will make him a star. Yet, it doesn't sound like Jax is ashamed of that or has any regrets about it; in fact, he seems to have some fond memories of that time. So, darn, even though I took that as confirmation, it wasn't as salacious as I thought it was going to be, and I almost feel a little sad for young Jason being put in that situation and possibly being taken advantage of by an older man. I wonder, though, after leaving Miami in a huge, blow-out fight and changing is name to Jax, if that's truly when he adopted this new Jax persona that we now know. Was he that screwed over that he put on this front in which he's going to Jax you before you can hurt him and/or not being able to go 5 days without banging any chick--even bootleg ones--just to prove to himself how straight he is?

Sobbing Sandoval was the highlight of the episode to me. However, it's too bad that his plan to smooth things over by showing Kristin some emotion has just convinced her to double-down on getting rid of Ariana so that she and Tom can live miserably ever after. And the way he went from hyserically sobbing to just standing up and being A-OK made me think that if he was putting on an act for Kristin, then Tom Sandoval just might be the greatest mactor of this generation! Oh, excuse me, I mean mactorcian.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 3

How weird is it I am somewhat forced to "love" Katie for being the least despicable person on the show?

She's my favorite of the girls right now too.  For me it isn't just that she's the least despicable, I also crack up at some of the things she says like when she was trying to defend herself against Stassi's "You were being selfish by leaving my birthday dinner" tirade in Mexico.  She's not being intentionally funny, I just find her attempts to reason with loonies while drunk hilarious.

• Love 1

Now, I don't know if I want to say FI was faking it. If so, he's pretty good at producing tears. But wow, that was some over-the-top bawling. And Kristen - she was actually SMILING while he was sobbing and pouring out his heart. It was so hilarious what different takes they had on the moment. You can just see the wheels spinning in her head - "He still loves me! I knew it! We're getting back together"....and then he stands up, announces he's got his closure, and asks her to please be nice to his girlfriend. Kristen was all, "Whaaaaaat??? What just happened here? We were holding hands? He was about to come back to me!!!" So then the crazy wheels go faster and faster, and she's determined to break those two apart, so she and Tom can finally be together! James, James who? 

Yes. I should try to remember this whole damn thing could be scripted, and yet--watching Kristen's eyes go flat and calculating at the same time while pretending to be all emotional (not that FI could probably see clearly through his buckets of tears) was a strangely satisfying experience because 1. It was what I was expecting to see, and 2. I was safe on my couch at the time.

I'm also warming to James, damn it. It must just be the contrast between him and the various shades of crazy surrounding him.

I have a burning question that has nothing to do with personalities or plots: What's the name of the song playing at the club (I think it's in a club) while John emotes Love! But-I'm-over-you to Jax, and Jax deflects everything with reasons? My song app couldn't find it...too much talking, thanks, show.

Does Jax ever deny anything strenuously?

I don't know about ever, but in regards to him "denying so strenuously" (your words) ever having the mansex with John, I didn't think that's what he did.

Edited by jaync

Ari irked this episode.  Her "confidence" seems like insecurity wrapped up with a head band. Maybe it's because she's so out of place on this show, but she reminds me of people I know irl that on the surface front like they've got it going on, while dissing those that wear their crazy on the outside.  

She has never seemed to have an ounce of empathy for Kristen the entire series, even before Kristen slept with Jax and the break-up. "I'm prettier, smarter, and cooler than her" did not reek of genuine self esteem to me. Besides she's friends with FI Tom and Scheener.  

• Love 1
Now, I don't know if I want to say FI was faking it.

We saw in this ep FI is a pretty crafty fellow.  He set up the meeting with Jax & John, clearly hoping there'd be some kind of confrontation.  And that didn't happen.  I was thinkin' he was doing the fake crying to lead Krazy Kristen on.  Where he'd wanna lead her to, I'm not quite sure.

I almost feel a little sad for young Jason being put in that situation and possibly being taken advantage of by an older man.

I don't get the impression he was taken advantage of.  Oh yeah, it's possible he might have been.  But he sure does look mighty happy in those old pics of him & John.  He used John's nice car & lived in his probably very nice place.  Sounds like Jason Cauchi lived a lot better then, when was he was living with John in Miami 10 years ago, than he does now at 36 in LA, with his average truck & barely furnished unimpressive apartment.  Sounds like they both got something out of the relationship.  I just find it difficult to picture Jax being "taken advantage of" cuz he seems like such a hustler & an opportunist & a user.  And he wasn't all that young back then.  He wasn't 18 -- he would have been 25.

I don't know about ever, but in regards to him "denying so strenuously" (your words) ever having the mansex with John, I didn't think that's what he did.

Yeah, I guess maybe I'm realizing it isn't so much that he's denying he's had sexual relationships with men.  Cuz he really isn't denying it directly.  But he isn't admitting to it either.  Which kinda bugs me cuz it seems misleading as to who he actually is.  But he doesn't own anyone any explanations on his sexual past, so I don't think he's obligated to divulge anything -- and whether he's truthful or not, doesn't much matter.  And John kept his trap shut on the nature of their relationship.  Kinda disappointing.  Would've liked to see some kind of blow-up.  Oh well.  I get the feeling this won't be the last time someone from Jax's past pops up.  Well, hopefully . . . 

Now that Katie's hair is no longer orange, she's a lot more tolerable.

The prob for Katie is now that she's back to her natural color, she's so damn drab, I tend to forget about her completely.  At least when she was an orange I remembered her.  No wonder Schwartzie wants to kiss dudes.  Whether he's into dudes or not, it's gotta be more exciting that doing anything with Katie.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

I just remembered Ariana was insulting Jax in one of her TH's and said something like he "doesn't have the best taste in women, I mean, he slept with Kristin."  Um, your boyfriend LIVED with and DATED her for like 5 years!  Idiot.  

• Love 6