Type keyword(s) to search

Trailers & New Movies: Coming Soon to a Cinema Near You!

• Start Topic

On 9/13/2016 at 2:24 AM, BatmanBeatles said:

Yay?

More like, "Yawn." 

The only way I'm paying good money to see that movie would be if Tyler Hoechlin's supporting role involves going full monty.

If the bubble butt he's got in his Superman costume for Supergirl is any indication, Hoechlin's body will be the best, if not the only good thing about it. 

Edited by DollEyes
To add stuff.
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Bruinsfan said:

Probably so, though I suspect padding in that costume. His ass has never looked that developed before, and believe me I've been looking closely.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see the trailer for Bridget Jones's (is is really s's?) Baby, I am completely distracted by how bad Renee Zellweger's accent is. Is that the same accent she used in all the Bridget Jones movies? 

Paramount just confirmed today that Martin Scorsese's Silence will be premiering on December 23, just under the awards season wire.  So I guess we should start seeing promotional materials, finally, in the near future.

Good to see that Denzel is following the Eastwood model, do stuff like Magnificent 7 and The Equalizer so you can get your smaller passion projects made. That said, how has it taken this long to get Fences on the screen?

Edited by AimingforYoko
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

Good to see that Denzel is following the Eastwood model, do stuff like Magnificent 7 and The Equalizer so you can get your smaller passion projects made. That said, how has it taken this long to get Fences on the screen?

Because it has black stars?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, PepSinger said:

As a theatre buff, I am so thankful to see that Fences is not only happening, but it's EXACTLY what I pictured a movie version to be. 

Three generations of my family have lived on The Hill, where Wilson's plays are set, and I couldn't agree more. 

• Love 1

Also, I am so damn happy Denzel is directing it and got Viola back. There were award worthy when I saw them years ago on Broadway. And, I expect nothing less then award worthy from them on the big screen.

I see Denzel getting 2 nominations for Director and Actir, and he has an excellent chance at winning his 3rd Oscar, since the Best Actor competition is pretty damn weak this season...I also have a feeling that they are goi g to try and put Viola in supporting to get her a shot at an award

Miss Sloane also looks excellent: big Chastain fan, so can't wait for it.

• Love 1

Looks like we're getting a lot of space themes this winter because along with Passengers and Rogue One , The Space Between Us is also coming out the same time. 

Asa Butterfield is having a great year so far. 

• Love 1

Even with all that CGI and what not, I totally recognized Javier Bardem's evil grin!

I'll probably see it, even though the past Pirate of the Caribbean films underwhelmed me.  Plus, it will likely be my first time seeing Johnny Depp after the whole domestic abuse trial, so that's going to be.... uncomfortable.

• Love 1

Natalie Portman's getting some acclaim for Jackie about First Lady Jackie Kennedy in the aftermath of her husband's assasination.

I think  Portman is doing a good job imitating her distinct voice. Here's the real thing for comparison:

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, raezen said:

Get Out looks terrifying. That's probably what they should have done instead of that Stepford Wives remake.

Word. When that woman was all, "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no....." I was expecting her to unhinge her jaw like freaking Samara and try to eat the dude.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
because 'and' is not the same thing as 'at'
  • Love 2

Jackie's voice was a little whispery, but warm and engaging.  Natalie's not so much.

I don't think you can be "warm and engaging" after your husband is shot to death next to you.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 1

Edge of Seventeen looks like something I might like in a half hour sitcom format, but I feel fairly certain I'd be sick of all the kids' drama by the end of a feature film. I am also slightly miffed because there was a pretty touching gay indie movie by the same name in the 90s.

On 10/5/2016 at 6:34 PM, Cobalt Stargazer said:

Word. When that woman was all, "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no....." I was expecting her to unhinge her jaw like freaking Samara and try to eat the dude.

I kept thinking it was going to turn out to be a dark comedy satire, especially given that it's by Jordan Peele, but the trailer made it look like a genuine thriller. My interested is piqued.

On 10/8/2016 at 5:55 PM, Silver Raven said:

Collateral Beauty looks interesting.  I hope it's as good as its trailer.  And lots of stars in the cast.

Will Smith has been phoning it in for a long time, BUT I'm looking forward to seeing Helen Mirren as death. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 1