Type keyword(s) to search

Kourtney And Khloé Take The Hamptons - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Wow. What a mish-mash of storylines that was.  Kourtney wants to be a homebody and Scott wants to go clubbing.  Haven't we seen that story a hundred times since Mason was born?  Khloe rushes off to South Africa.  Scott's a drunk.  

I usually find the Kardashian shows tacky, trashy and amusing.  This one not so amusing.  I think they are done.

Even for a pop-up store that Dash was a mess.  A few rolling racks of clothing, no decor.  That was a lot of sales help for a couple racks of overpriced clothes.  We'll see what they do with the rest of the season.

• Love 1

It was wash, rinse, repeat. Kourtney's pregnant and fighting with partying Scott. Kourtney was just a bitch to everyone, even Khloe. 

Other than the kids, there was nothing likable. Oh, I did like Khloe's vampy lipstick that Kourtney dissed. 

And Kim of all people is going to instigate with Kourtney because Scott's out in the city at a paid event. Kim, who spent her ENTIRE pregnancy alone while Kanye was on a different continent. She has no business commenting on Scott not being around, because Scott is around far more than Kanye was. Scott was around Kim for more of her pregnancy than Kanye. 

French was just an awkward person. Or it it just how he talks, it's like his mouth is full of marbles.  

• Love 3

Scott and Kourtney are so miserable with each other, it's hard to watch. However they have no one to blame but themselves that they didn't leave the other person years ago.

I know it's not fair to compare Scott and Kourtney to French and Khloe because all new relationships are "perfect," but what a contrast. French and Khloe actually seem to LIKE each other! It's amazing!!

I think French is kind of strange and gross.

Scott and Kourtney are so miserable with each other, it's hard to watch. However they have no one to blame but themselves that they didn't leave the other person years ago.

I know it's not fair to compare Scott and Kourtney to French and Khloe because all new relationships are "perfect," but what a contrast. French and Khloe actually seem to LIKE each other! It's amazing!!

I think French is kind of strange and gross.

When he was admiring her ass walking thru the building, I thought this guy is just there for the publicity and is letting all these folks know he's banging her. Making sure to introduce her everywhere so everyone knows he is hooked up with a Kardashian. Disgusting. He looks dumb and dirty also, and I could barely understand a word he said.

Khloe annoyed me with Scott. She wants a partner in crime to drink and party with and is encouraging Scott despite the fact that she knows Kourtney will disapprove. And Kim giving her advice was laughable coming from 2x loser at marriage, whose baby daddy was MIA most of her pregnancy.

I felt for Scott when they were driving and he was talking about his parents and his anxiety, clearly he was upset and Kourtney just can't seem to physically reach out to him and even hold his hand or touch his arm. She needs to talk to Steven Tyler again.

• Love 6

French Onion seems to mumble a lot when he speaks. Khloe and him get along well, but it feels more like friends and less like boyfriend/girlfriend. 

Khloe annoyed me with Scott. She wants a partner in crime to drink and party with and is encouraging Scott despite the fact that she knows Kourtney will disapprove.

I concur. Khloe wants someone to party with since she is just so miserable in the Hamptons. I do not think Kourtney is intentionally trying to be a buzzkill, but I do think she has a right to be wary of Scott's club appearances. Doesn't Khloe remember Scott's previous drunken ways and get why Kourtney does not want to deal with that again? No, she just wants someone to party with. While Scott has mellowed a bit, he is dealing with a lot with the loss of his parents, so yeah I do think Kourtney is justified in not wanting him to be that way or in a situation where that could happen. I do hope Scott has a therapist ( a non-televised one ) to talk to, because he is dealing with a lot. 

• Love 2

This is something I don't understand. I only started watching KUWTK last season so I don't have the complete backstory, but Scott & Kourtney seem like 2 people who are stuck together, not 2 people who want to be together. I really don't understand why they're still a couple. When Scott said something to Kourtney about him giving her babies which is what she only cared about, that was exactly the impression I've had of her. She just wants a lot of kids, & doesn't care much about the guy she makes them with. Scott sure isn't mr perfect, but Kourtney just creeps me out.

Edited because I forgot this part before:

When Kourtney told security not to let Scott into the house (you're all by yourself there Kourtney? just you & an entire security team, huh? how many nannies?) I was very confused. Isn't that the house that Scott's parents left to Scott? How does Kourtney, someone who has no legal claim to the house, keep the owner of the house off of his own property? 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

This is something I don't understand. I only started watching KUWTK last season so I don't have the complete backstory, but Scott & Kourtney seem like 2 people who are stuck together, not 2 people who want to be together. I really don't understand why they're still a couple. When Scott said something to Kourtney about him giving her babies which is what she only cared about, that was exactly the impression I've had of her. She just wants a lot of kids, & doesn't care much about the guy she makes them with. Scott sure isn't mr perfect, but Kourtney just creeps me out.

Edited because I forgot this part before:

When Kourtney told security not to let Scott into the house (you're all by yourself there Kourtney? just you & an entire security team, huh? how many nannies?) I was very confused. Isn't that the house that Scott's parents left to Scott? How does Kourtney, someone who has no legal claim to the house, keep the owner of the house off of his own property? 

That's a rental house. Scott's folk's house isn't on the beach I don't think, it seemed to be more in the woodsy kind of area. They were discussing going over to the folk's house and checking it out. Kourt said she would go alone if Scott didn't want to. I'm thinking there is a lot of the parents stuff to be sorted thru (Kourtney once said they were packrats/hoarders) and that Scott has to decide on his own what to do with the property (sell or keep). 

That's a rental house. Scott's folk's house isn't on the beach I don't think, it seemed to be more in the woodsy kind of area. They were discussing going over to the folk's house and checking it out. Kourt said she would go alone if Scott didn't want to. I'm thinking there is a lot of the parents stuff to be sorted thru (Kourtney once said they were packrats/hoarders) and that Scott has to decide on his own what to do with the property (sell or keep). 

Ahh, I missed that part, I thought they were staying in Scott's parents house.

Ugh. Either this whole thing is staged (yawn) or Kourtney and Scott are Tori-and-Dean level dysfunctional. Who kicks their long-term partner out of the house in a flat, bored monotone with a weird smile? Who discusses their sex lives openly in front of their children? Who declares that the father of her children isn't allowed past security, while standing on a balcony with said children? Come on, Kourtney. All this time I thought you were the reasonable one in this stupid brood.

French seems dirty and borderline illiterate. I can't help but think that he's supposed to be some sort of Kanye substitute for the show. Like, some dumb executive is thinking well, we can't show the audience Kim and Kanye, but here's another rapper and a Kardashian sister - good enough, right?

• Love 7

Ugh. Either this whole thing is staged (yawn) or Kourtney and Scott are Tori-and-Dean level dysfunctional. Who kicks their long-term partner out of the house in a flat, bored monotone with a weird smile? Who discusses their sex lives openly in front of their children? Who declares that the father of her children isn't allowed past security, while standing on a balcony with said children? Come on, Kourtney. All this time I thought you were the reasonable one in this stupid brood.

I've said this before, but I really think Kourtney has aspergers or something like it. The whole flat, emotionless personality she has just isn't normal. Add that to her total indecisiveness about the smallest things, & I just think there is something mentally wrong with her.

French seems dirty and borderline illiterate. I can't help but think that he's supposed to be some sort of Kanye substitute for the show. Like, some dumb executive is thinking well, we can't show the audience Kim and Kanye, but here's another rapper and a Kardashian sister - good enough, right?

He was paid to be on the show, Kris gave him a salary without even consulting with the producers, so I'm pretty sure he was hand picked.

• Love 2

This episode was kinda scattered but i liked it. 

French honestly seems like he's high all the time. I'm so glad khloe and him broke up. Also, I'm kinda pissed that khloe is encouraging scott to get out. I hate seeing him drunk and clumsy all the time. I thought he cooled down but apparently not. 

I agree with kourt, but i also think she should be a little more loving towards scott. She did say she never likes him while she's pregnant, but scott is always drunk while she's pregnant so there is a reason to that. 

Scott has the excuse of his parent's passing to get drunk, but it really isn't safe. Kourtney being a bitch about it doesn't even help though

• Love 2

I would be very worried about scott if i was any of them. He lost both parents within months, another baby coming, triggering from being relocated to a place that reminds him of his parents. .. taking benzos for anxiety, sleepers for insomnia and now drinking or wanting to.

He could end up dead. Too bad none of those self absorbed idiots has the time or inclination to even notice.

They all carry on about the pain of losing their dad how many years ago but cant seem to see why he is falling apart as an only child who has lost both parents basically at the same time. Ok, i can't believe i just spent ten minutes sticking up for Scott. When he starts looking like the nicest one of the bunch, you know it's a damn mess! :)

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 15

French Onion seems to mumble a lot when he speaks. Khloe and him get along well, but it feels more like friends and less like boyfriend/girlfriend. 

I agree that there doesn't seem to be a romantic connection between French Onion and Khloe.  I think she just wants to live the rapper's GF lifestyle (ala Kimye), but it ain't workin. 

WTF is up with Khloe's growing ass?  She appears to have diaper butt syndrome like Kim.  Gross.

• Love 2

French honestly seems like he's high all the time. I'm so glad khloe and him broke up. Also, I'm kinda pissed that khloe is encouraging scott to get out. I hate seeing him drunk and clumsy all the time. I thought he cooled down but apparently not. 

I agree with kourt, but i also think she should be a little more loving towards scott. She did say she never likes him while she's pregnant, but scott is always drunk while she's pregnant so there is a reason to that. 

Scott has the excuse of his parent's passing to get drunk, but it really isn't safe. Kourtney being a bitch about it doesn't even help though

You know you mumble when.... you need subtitles.  French is gross.

I think Khloe enjoys going against Chris, Kim at every possible opportunity.  She's a bitch from hell.

I do believe we're not seeing what Kourt has dealt with for years away from the cameras.  I get the feeling this is not the first ultimatum she's given Scott.  She seems to be setting up clear boundaries in a mini intervention, which is appropriate when a family member has an addiction.  I can't blame her, but she does have a flat affect and resting bitch face... not doing her any favors.

• Love 2

I don't blame Kourtney for calling out Scott's issues, but I do blame her for doing it directly in front of her very young children. I guess she's so used to the cameras and an audience that she doesn't even pay attention to the children being right there listening in when she tells him to leave and not come back, or refuses to allow him in the front door. Penelope and Mason are way too young to process any of this and it's shockingly bad parenting not to have more discretion around them.

• Love 3

I have no sympathy for Kourtney or Scott. They are completely incompatible and were too stupid to realize people don't change, so now they are stuck with each other.

I don't blame Kourtney for calling out Scott's issues, but I do blame her for doing it directly in front of her very young children. I guess she's so used to the cameras and an audience that she doesn't even pay attention to the children being right there listening in when she tells him to leave and not come back, or refuses to allow him in the front door. Penelope and Mason are way too young to process any of this and it's shockingly bad parenting not to have more discretion around them.

Also maybe quit with the itchy vagina comments in front of her son.

• Love 2

On his twitter Scott has quite a few videos.  In a lot of them Kourtney is smiling and laughing.  Personality acutually comes through.  Is the flat affect and vacant look something for the camera?

When French and Khloe were in South Africa, I thought I heard him say something about starting his career with no money.  Also that he started his career not speaking English.  It sounds like he may have a heavy accent.  Perhaps that's part of why he's hard to understand.  He also may be a mumbler on top of that. 

Even if that's true he still looks greasy and shady.  

I feel so bad for Scott. He's with his family all day, every day. If he wants to go out at night, especially for a paid appearance, what's the big deal? It seems like he's just looking for something to do. Also, it was never his choice to spend the summer in the Hamptons in the first place. When Kourtney brought it up he said it was too soon and she didn't care.

French Onion is the one to worry about, in my opinion. He was drinking in every single scene, sometimes hard liquor. The story behind their breakup was supposedly that he was too clingy and I can see that might have been true.

• Love 3

On his twitter Scott has quite a few videos.  In a lot of them Kourtney is smiling and laughing.  Personality acutually comes through.  Is the flat affect and vacant look something for the camera?

When French and Khloe were in South Africa, I thought I heard him say something about starting his career with no money.  Also that he started his career not speaking English.  It sounds like he may have a heavy accent.  Perhaps that's part of why he's hard to understand.  He also may be a mumbler on top of that. 

Even if that's true he still looks greasy and shady.  

If the blogs are right, he's from Morocco, so I'm sure he still has some sort of accent.

• Love 1

It's supposed to be summer in the Hamptons for god sakes, so what is the deal with Khloe wearing all the black hoodies , black sweat pants, black lipstick and flannel shirts and those hideous orange shorts? She looks totally out of place there. It is so obvious that not one of them wants to be on the show anymore, they just have a contract to fulfill and they are going to keep collecting the paychecks that goes along with it.

• Love 1

On his twitter Scott has quite a few videos.  In a lot of them Kourtney is smiling and laughing.  Personality acutually comes through.  Is the flat affect and vacant look something for the camera?

I think so, how they are on the show isn't how they look on their own off time pictures. They actually look happy. This is their storyline. It's just really really old at this point, it's been the same one they've had since the first Miami spinoff. Scott's drunk and they're fighting while she's pregnant. 

I think so, how they are on the show isn't how they look on their own off time pictures. They actually look happy. This is their storyline. It's just really really old at this point, it's been the same one they've had since the first Miami spinoff. Scott's drunk and they're fighting while she's pregnant.

If that's their storyline they'd better cancel the show soon or Kourtney will have a six pack of children!

I wish Scott would address his issues once and for all, because I do find him the most likable and fun person on the show when he is sober. I think he is a very loving father and clearly has a love for Kourtney. There are flashes of the love Kourtney has for him but it's as if she won't allow herself to reveal to him how much she cares for or needs him.

• Love 5

I am watching a show about filthy rich people complaining about being BORED because they are stuck in a 20 million dollar home on the ocean for the summer.

Jesus these people are fucking awful.

They need to get some JOBS!!!! Poor Khloe has to go to SA to forget about her marital woes, Scott misses his parents and needs to party to forget and be able to sleep. Get up at 6 and put in a nice days work somewhere, even as a volunteer. Do something for someone else!!! it's all about them 24/7. That's their problem.

• Love 12

French honestly seems like he's high all the time. I'm so glad khloe and him broke up. 

They didn't break up.  His contract came to an end and he's not being paid to be her boyfriend anymore. He was used for the show, but Khloe probably got something out of it too.

He went to junior high and high school, in the States, so he must have been speaking English when he started his career.  Unless he is saying he started his career at 13.

• Love 1

You know you mumble when.... you need subtitles.  French is gross.

I think Khloe enjoys going against Chris, Kim at every possible opportunity.  She's a bitch from hell.

I do believe we're not seeing what Kourt has dealt with for years away from the cameras.  I get the feeling this is not the first ultimatum she's given Scott.  She seems to be setting up clear boundaries in a mini intervention, which is appropriate when a family member has an addiction.  I can't blame her, but she does have a flat affect and resting bitch face... not doing her any favors.

Going against Pimp Kris and Kimmode at every opportunity makes me love her.

I feel so bad for Scott. He's with his family all day, every day. If he wants to go out at night, especially for a paid appearance, what's the big deal? It seems like he's just looking for something to do. Also, it was never his choice to spend the summer in the Hamptons in the first place. When Kourtney brought it up he said it was too soon and she didn't care.

French Onion is the one to worry about, in my opinion. He was drinking in every single scene, sometimes hard liquor. The story behind their breakup was supposedly that he was too clingy and I can see that might have been true.

I have to think Scott would be so much happier with someone more compatible with hm.

• Love 1

I know nobody likes him, but I think Khloe and French Montana were sort of sweet together! They seemed to have fun with each other. Although, I'm probably being soft on him because of how cute he was with Mason. The quickest way to my heart is for a man to be good with kids lol. 

• Love 1

I know nobody likes him, but I think Khloe and French Montana were sort of sweet together! They seemed to have fun with each other. Although, I'm probably being soft on him because of how cute he was with Mason. The quickest way to my heart is for a man to be good with kids lol.

Apparently he has no interest in being so good with his own kid. I wonder when he last even visited him?

That surprises me about Khloe, she seems so maternal but didn't seem too concerned about Lamar's kids and now is hooked up with a guy who doesn't seem too connected to his own.

• Love 2

Right??  French managed to make Lamar and Kanye look handsome and articulate.  That is not an easy thing to do!! 

• Love 1

I've said this before, but I really think Kourtney has aspergers or something like it. The whole flat, emotionless personality she has just isn't normal. Add that to her total indecisiveness about the smallest things, & I just think there is something mentally wrong with her.

When I was watching her, especially when she was so flat when talking to Scott, I felt that she was reading from a script, and wasn't really trying to hide it.   Though it does seem like she has no empathy for Scott, who is really going through a lot.  She doesn't seem to care about his needs, and is making them worse by having them go to the Hamptons, and even when he said he wanted to go to NYC because he was anxious, didn't seem to listen.  Although, still, this could all be for the show.

When I was watching her, especially when she was so flat when talking to Scott, I felt that she was reading from a script, and wasn't really trying to hide it. 

I think she is going by the script given to her by the writers of the show.  That whole show is scripted.

Khloe's ass, in those orange shorts, sure looked like implants to me. Fake as all get out and it is NOT a good look.

I feel bad for Scott. His anxiety and not sleeping, I just feel for him. Losing your parents so close together like he did has got to be devastating.

I could not have cared less for French and Khloe. She must laugh all the time around him instead of saying "huh?" all the time because she can't understand him. She doesn't get subtitles like the viewers do.

I agree about Kourt bitching at Scott around the kids. Or talking about how much they had sex in Paris, or her jayjay itching. Nobody seems to interact with P they way they do, and have in the past with Mason.

All this calling French French Onion has me craving the french fried onions you put on a green bean casserole.

• Love 1

Kourtney's so miserable. Scott should be running from the house. But the smirking and laughing they do while fighting makes it look so fake.

The promo was interesting, is Kourtney talking about North's birthday that Kim had there?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

I get that Kourtney is pregnant, I get that Scott drinks too much, but I've got to say, Kourtney is a first class bitch. She thinks everyone has to follow whatever rules she decides to lay down & what they want doesn't matter. "Khloe, you went away for the weekend, you can't come back to your house", "I don't want Scott to sleep with me, he also can't sleep in the other bedroom" She turning into a Tori Spelling crazy, I have no idea why Scott has stayed with her all this time, she only wants him for his sperm.

• Love 5

When Kourtney kept bitching about Scott, I kept saying to the TV--then stop having kids with him.  Scott has ALWAYS been like this (in fact he is a little better) yet she stays and continues to have kids with him--she gets zero sympathy from me.  She drags him out to the Hampton shortly after his parents died and wonders why he is off.  WOW

• Love 8

I didn't understand the "Scott's sleeping arrangements" storyline. Are we really supposed to believe his only option in that big house was the bathroom floor? And that he couldn't sleep in "Kim's room"? How dumb.

All this calling French French Onion has me craving the french fried onions you put on a green bean casserole.

Ha.  It had me craving Helluvagood French Onion Dip.  So I bought some and enjoyed it immensely. Ahh, see, this insipid show IS good for something after all. 

• Love 3

I'm assuming this entire show is fabricated, but elements of it do ring true to me - namely, that Scott and Khloe really do get along well, and Kourtney feels left out.  Does anybody get an odd vibe from Khloe and Scott's friendly relationship though?  I love them together, they are the only two in the family I can stand, but more and more it's like, why aren't THOSE two dating?

• Love 2

God- every time I turned on E! this weekend this stupid episode was on.  What a bunch of losers.  But what gets me is that these people who have no talent and have not contributed to society in any positive way get to travel all around the world (Greece, Bora Bora, Thailand, Mexico) and stay in mansions in the Hamptons.  I just want to go to Italy before I die.

Kourtney has made three children with that poor excuse for a man.  She knew exactly what she was doing.

Khloe is just sad.  Go take time away, find out who you are, what you want, what you're good at. 

Pathetic, all of them.

• Love 3

Does anybody get an odd vibe from Khloe and Scott's friendly relationship though?  I love them together, they are the only two in the family I can stand, but more and more it's like, why aren't THOSE two dating?

Literally about to say this... This episode made me feel really uncomfertable whenever it was just khloe and scott. Him saying he would ease her into sleeping in the same bed? "thats how kourt and i started" (anyone catch that? it was creepy as fuck) I get that he just wants to laugh and kourt doesn't provide him with that, but looking at khloe's hard nips and ass splinters isn't going to make kourt any happier. 

I thought it was a good episode, not random mumbo jumbo like the last one. It made me happy to see kourt and scott happy at the end of it.

They keep showing that preview where scott takes all the pills... I don't think that is going to happen next episode, but it keeps things interesting. 

Kim and kris show up next ep... ugh. I was just starting to like the whole kourt, scott, and khloe aspect and kim k comes in with mama kris. 

Also- kourt is being a little bitch, the whole tennis scene made me think of a literal 5 year old. During that scene, where were the kids? do they have a nanny at their vacation house? I understand she's being left out, her sister and baby daddy are leaving her out, but she asked for it by being a bitch in the first place. She really needs to communicate more, so I'm glad her and khloe worked it out. 

It was so sad hearing that mason had to listen to scott fall in a porta potty and barf all over the place. Also, when he asked kourt earlier in the episode "where is koko" and not scott, it breaks my heart. Its so sad to think about how fucked up their parents relationship is. Like even though the house is fucking massive, mase and penelope were probably one room over (control freak kourt) when their parents were fighting. 

Oh, I'm sure there is more than one nanny at the Hamptons house.

Not to mention, does anybody think Kourtney, Scott, or Khloe are doing their own cooking, cleaning, or laundry? I'm sure they've got a full staff of servants coming in daily, not to mention assistants. Plus, they've got enough security people there that there's a "head" of security & people that report to him/her. And of course, the ever present film crew. There's probably a good 25 people there a day we don't see.

• Love 2

The cook did serve them on camera on the first episode. Also when they were leaving for the tennis game, Scott and Kourtney were drinking Starbucks out of nowhere so some assistant had to have brought them those. 

• Love 1

I'm assuming this entire show is fabricated, but elements of it do ring true to me - namely, that Scott and Khloe really do get along well, and Kourtney feels left out.  Does anybody get an odd vibe from Khloe and Scott's friendly relationship though?  I love them together, they are the only two in the family I can stand, but more and more it's like, why aren't THOSE two dating?

I was just coming on here to post the same thing!  Khloe and Scott really should be dating.  They seem to really get each other's sense of humor and enjoy hanging out.  

• Love 2

Not feeling the Khloe love this season. Encouraging Scott to party just to keep her company was out of line. She's witnessed his behavior when he's out of control, just because she's fucked up her own life and doesn't want to sit around thinking about it or facing her contributions to the failure of her marriage is no reason to use Scott and his issues to make her feel better. She's using French's Mustard to occupy her time. Just trying to figure out half of what he's saying must take up a good part of it.

The cook did serve them on camera on the first episode. Also when they were leaving for the tennis game, Scott and Kourtney were drinking Starbucks out of nowhere so some assistant had to have brought them those.

Kourt lives on those green tea refreshers.

I was just coming on here to post the same thing!  Khloe and Scott really should be dating.  They seem to really get each other's sense of humor and enjoy hanging out.

Out of all of the family Scott is the one who needs to get and find a decent job. He doesn't do well with idle time. I suggest that he find one that involves lots of physical labor to tire him out. OF course, we know how much the Lord hates to work!

• Love 1

I feel bad for Khloe because I think she has no idea why she was invited to go along on this family vacation to nowhere, other than to keep the "Two Kardashian Sisters, Chosen at Random, Take On [insert Location Name Here]" money rolling in. I think it's been well established that there's very little to take on in the Hamptons, other than a Starbucks and tennis court. Of course she's in the way, and bored stiff. What is she supposed to be doing?

The ambiguity of the season's intention also makes me lose sympathy for Kourtney. If the point was to work on their relationship and help Scott exorcise his obvious mood disorder, then both the sister and the cameras should have been left at home (and frankly Scott should have been allowed to have more say in whether he wanted to participate, given the location would shake even the most stable person). If these events were all happening in Calabasas, then I'd feel sorry for Kourtney, but as it is she just annoys me. She set all this up by herself, wants to cash in on it, and then gets all uppity in her bored monotone when everyone doesn't fall in line with the ambiguous storyline.

Edited by Stella MD
  • Love 1

Kourt lives on those green tea refreshers.

I remember on last season of KUwtK she told Scott she started getting a large instead of a medium and it "Literally changed my life" and he looked at her and said "A large tea changed your life?" and just walked away. It was one of the harder times I've laughed at this show. She's just so ridiculous. 

• Love 4

Maybe it's because I am older, but I understand Kourtney's feelings. Starting with Khloe: while I get that Khloe is single and dating a rapper, Kourtney is her sister and she used to act as if she enjoyed spending time with the kids. I can see how Kourtney would think that taking a trip to the Hamptons chilling, getting a break from the paparazzi in LA, and playing with the kids would be something that would partially interest Khloe. I'm sure Kourt expected Khloe to jet off every once in a while to see her man and party a bit, but Khloe started bitching the moment they hit the front door and had planned an international trip within 48 hours of being there. She acted put upon and, IMO, quite callous toward Kourtney. Honestly I think Kourtney wanted Khole there to be HER rock so that she could be Scott's rock. With Khloe watching the kids sometimes so that Kourt and Scott could takle the horrible task of dismantling his parent's possessions. But instead Khloe, who is 28 going on 18, made it all about how bored she was and she co-signed on Scott's evasive behavior and essentially shut Kourtney out.

As for Scott: I get that as well. This is not about a man who feels smothered by his life and wants to go hang with the guys for a night to blow off some steam. Scott is a full blown alcoholic. He uses "partying" as an excuse to get drunk because he NEEDS to get drunk. Regardless of how many nanny's they have, it is quite clear that the kids cling to their mother but see their father as basically a friend that drops by sometimes and maybe sleeps over. Scott was this way BEFORE he lost his parents and they've been through this intervention cycle several times in the past. But he seems to be hitting a more dangerous level now. He is drinking to the point of oblivion. He is absent all night and sleeping all day and now adding prescription medication to the mix. He doesn't know how to process his grief in any healthy way and Kourtney seems to struggle with separating his grief reaction (which is understandable) from his self-destructive addict actions (which need to stop). She wants him to CHOOSE his family, but he almost never does. Khloe, trying to keep the peace, gives him an out but he doesn't need an out. He needs to stay in, dry up, cry his eyes out, and man up for his children. Several people have talked about how damaging it is for Mason and Penelope to witness angry adult talk and words like "vagina", but I think it is far more damaging for them to witness the downward spiral of an addict. Scott may not survive this at the rate that he is going.

Kourtney does come across as cold but I think that her personality is to play things close to the chest and I also think (just MO) that in a way she is protecting Scott because she knows he needs to break down but that is a private thing, not for the cameras, not for the world. I felt that she purposely didn't reach out to him in the car because Scott looked like he might burst into tears at any moment. So she kept it businesslike. I think she fully intended for the two of them to go to his parents house and Scott would be free to fall completely apart and she would be there for him.

I think this show needs to end because in the beginning these were very young single girls who had lightweight, privileged lives, but now they are bona fide adults and into the heavy stuff that should not be aired on television.

• Love 7

I might buy some of that if it weren't for the presence of the cameras. To me, the cameras mean that this is either all fake, or that this family has crossed a major line from skillfully crafting fluffy "reality" nothingness to selling their souls by airing their absolute dirtiest laundry. 

If someone is legitimately concerned about a loved one's mental health and descent into addiction, unless that person lacks even the tiniest ounce of compassion and decency, they don't invite a camera crew to come hang out and capture every second of that person's fall. Even Kris and the producers know this, as they've been making an effort to veil whatever's going on with Rob, and I honestly don't think that Kourtney is cruel and heartless enough to go along with all this if she legitimately thinks that Scott is on the edge. Similarly, if Kourtney is really that concerned, why grab her little sister and attempt do-it-yourself approach to fixing Scott? They have plenty of resources - why not bring an actual professional counselor? It should be pretty obvious that taking someone who already is unstable from alcohol, anxiety, etc and forcing him to confront the reality of his parents' tragic deaths could lead to major disaster and is more than two untrained and not-too-bright sisters should be "taking on" by themselves.

Whoever is producing this mess (and its twin trainwreck involving Tori and Dean) should go stand in the corner with shame and think about what their lives have come to.

• Love 5