Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

1. I have never believed Tom and Arianna just kissed. Never for one moment. I completely believe those two slept together while he was with Kristen. I am willing to believe that maybe Tom was feeding Ariana a line of bullshit and she maybe thought they had broken up sometimes when they hadn’t but after you fall for that once then it’s on you to smarten up.

2. I think they got away with it because Kristin isn’t as likable as Ariana. And Tom and Kristen’s relationship was pretty obviously toxic. Bravo has always loved a misogynist “bitches be crazy” story line so the editing allowed them to play into the nearly laughable narrative that Tom and Ariana only kissed once while he was with Kristin and it was after she had boiled a bunny or some shit so she had it coming and it’s all her fault for being a psycho chick.

3. I think the Lala thing wasn’t cheating because Tom knew about it. Different couples, different rules.

Strangely, I have always liked Kristen, and for some reason Tom Sandoval, even though I know he is a cheater.  

Remember when we "met" Ariana (Scheana's BEST FRIEND), and she was like, "sorry I'm prettier than you, I'm smarter than you, etc..."  I loathed her from the second she was on the show.

But I think you are right though, that they got away with the cheating because Kristen was regarded as "crazy."

43 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Oops! I misread that article as saying Sandoval had been cheating on Arianna for a decade!

Arianna and her brother are serious about fidelity. 

He probably has - remember Miami Girl?  He definitely cheated, it was all over his face when he saw her.

Are they AS serious about fidelity as they are about sketch comedy???

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 9
  • LOL 9

I also think why this hits so hard/is so fascinating is that Raquel and Tom (and Tom) were kind of "cheating" on us, the viewers. It sure seems like they set up and encouraged a whole false narrative of her having a cute crush on Tom Schwartz, all while they were the actual couple. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m just so confused, I mean Ariana did the same thing to Kristen and the internet did not blow up over it.  

2. I think they got away with it because Kristin isn’t as likable as Ariana. And Tom and Kristen’s relationship was pretty obviously toxic. Bravo has always loved a misogynist “bitches be crazy” story line so the editing allowed them to play into the nearly laughable narrative that Tom and Ariana only kissed once while he was with Kristin and it was after she had boiled a bunny or some shit so she had it coming and it’s all her fault for being a psycho chick.

Yes - also we didn't "know" Ariana when she showed up the way we thought we "knew" Raquel.  Part of what makes this so shocking is how Raquel has portrayed herself up until now!  Right before we found out about this everyone was questioning WTF she was doing chasing Schwartz because that didn't seem like her either - now we know the answer and are stunned! 😄

Also Ariana just played it the right amount of cool with Kristen, at least on tv, and let's not rewrite history - Kristen was crazy as a loon and they made her more so.  But the problem with Kristen was that she just couldn't give it up!  She made her own self look bad and pathetic.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m just so confused, I mean Ariana did the same thing to Kristen and the internet did not blow up over it.

I think the point that most are making is that Raquel is considered a friend of Ariana's and part of her inner-circle.  Tom and Raquel were lying to Ariana's face and cheating right in front of her.  It does seem to up the level of grossness, deceit and betrayal.  

17 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Sandoval dressed up like her for Halloween

I don't know why seeing this bugged me so bad!  It just seemed like another version of their lightening bolt necklaces; a private joke just for the two of them but right out in the open.  If my husband dressed up like one of my friend's for Halloween, it would seriously make me raise an eyebrow.  

BTW, I'm not an Ariana fan or defender at all.  But this has an extra sting. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I read somewhere that Sandoval claimed he was nervous about telling Ariana, because she has a history of depression, and a family member died recently, also.

So you know what you do when this happens?  You DON'T start fucking a friend of your gal!!!  For 7 mos or more!!!  Ariana was supporting Rachel through her breakup with James, who was so emotionally abusive.  That's such a betrayal!  She stayed with them for a time - and those two were misusing her trust.

3. I think the Lala thing wasn’t cheating because Tom knew about it. Different couples, different rules.

Tom didn't just know about it - Lala asked him permission and it was in the back of the car with Tom driving!  LOL - I cannot believe I know this.  Ugh.  But seriously, it wasn't cheating and I'm fed up with people saying it was. (Not that you FozzyBear said it was cheating - just quoting you).

• Like 10
(edited)
On 3/6/2023 at 2:23 AM, ZettaK said:

He is already asking on Twitter how many parts are too many for the reunion!

Screenshot_20230306_124349_Twitter.jpg

Andy Cohen…always the asshole. 

EDIT — My take on the outrage is: For me, of all the dysfunctional couples on VR, Sandoval and Ariana seemed to be the most stable, and the ones who had the the best odds of making it long term. Yeah, I know, what does that say?)

Ariana was perhaps the only stable, mature part of Tom’s life, and for him to piss it away over the likes of Raquel, while Raquel in turn betrayed a friendship, is pretty much unforgiveable. 

(Again, my view from the peanut gallery.)

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2

Interesting Reddit thread….how should the reunion be handled? It’s now weeks away.

I’m half wondering, given how all this has blown up, if Andy just shouldn’t give Tom and Ariana their own space, separately, if they want it. It is guaranteed to be UGLY if they are all in the same stage. Bravo has spun off reunion shows before, and I think if any situation justifies it, this one does. This is just so bad on so many levels.

Raquel? Part of me thinks she should stay the hell away, while another thinks she needs to be there to own it all. This should be her last season, regardless. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, KLJ said:

Lisa V. is the only guest on WWHL on Wednesday. Is it sad that I am excited? She better make it good. I feel it's been a long time that she's been on it.

Initially it was supposed to be Katie on Wednesday (with some other non-VR person) and I'm bummed it's going to be Lisa instead. Lisa tends to coddle Sandoval like he's a toddler and if you factor in the money motive she has to make sure he is still viable? I think she's going to go the route of being the "disappointed mommy" rather than really letting him have it as Katie would.

I'm trying to lower my expectations as I'm thinking I'm going to come away from the viewing more frustrated than anything else. Perhaps I'm wrong, but knowing how Lisa has always just patted them on the head and said "now, now" in the past? Not holding out much hope for it being satisfying.

2 hours ago, KLJ said:

Raquel getting lawyers involved.

This would indicate that she is following the PR plan that was leaked a couple days ago. That plan had her being the victim, so here she goes.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, KLJ said:

Some quotes of interest form the article...

Apparently, Lala Kent was among the cast members to receive the legal letter ... she just posted a scathing video, pissed off Raquel Leviss' legal team sent the letter to her personal email account rather than through her legal counsel.

What? Lala has a legal department? 😲

Raquel Leviss says the intimate FaceTime session she had with Tom Sandoval that ultimately led to Tom's split with Ariana Madix was recorded without her permission, and she's gotten her lawyers involved to warn everyone about sharing it.

Wait, they were doing cyber sex? Until now, I thought they had made a sex tape and Arianna found Flat-Iron Tom's copy.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Jel said:

Look out, Sandy. Lighting bolt may come for you too. 

If she's claiming she was recorded without consent - it sounds like she already has.

1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

Initially it was supposed to be Katie on Wednesday (with some other non-VR person) and I'm bummed it's going to be Lisa instead. Lisa tends to coddle Sandoval like he's a toddler and if you factor in the money motive she has to make sure he is still viable? I think she's going to go the route of being the "disappointed mommy" rather than really letting him have it as Katie would.

Yeah I will watch against my better judgment but you already know that's how she'll act.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

Wait, they were doing cyber sex? Until now, I thought they had made a sex tape and Arianna found Flat-Iron Tom's copy.

The video is of Raquel, um, entertaining herself. But here’s where there’s some conflicting reports. Raquel says the events occurred over FaceTime and it was recorded against her will. Which, I know how to screen cap but is screen recording a FT a thing? But then other reports said that while Sandoval was performing on stage, the video popped up as if Raquel had just sent it to him and Ariana had possession of his phone. Raquel was in NY at the time filming WWHL, while Sandoval was in LA. But then other reports say that Raquel and Scheana were at a bar in NY after filming when Ariana called Raquel hysterical after seeing the video. So, while at first it seemed like Raquel was sending him a “missing you” video from her hotel room, she was out on the town at that point. I guess she could have filmed it earlier she sent it, or maybe it really was from a prior FaceTime call. However, considering this had been going on for 6-7 months under her nose, it doesn’t seem that Ariana would have been looking through his phone on purpose while he was on stage. I do believe she recorded it and sent it.

ETA: The recoding and distribution aspect may come into play because Ariana allegedly copied it from Tom’s phone and then sent it to herself as evidence of his infidelity. Either she then passed it on to other cast members or at least Raquel believes that she may have, what with sending them all legal letters.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Gang, I think I have a problem. I am obsessed with the details of this affair. Schwartz and Katie got a divorce? Ho-hum. Randall is the poor man’s Harvey Weinstein? Yawn. But this Sandoval-Raquel affair is like the greatest twist to ever hit reality TV.

The way both of them acted shady as hell is completely inexcusable—but also rapturously entertaining. I am eating up these gossip articles! I can’t get enough of the latest tweets and speculation and revelations from amongst the cast. Raquel’s TomTom sweatshirt is the new chunky sweater, and Raquel is the new Miami Girl. And I am loving every minute detail of this saga.

I know! It’s bad. My boss asked me today if I heard about the Fed’s latest statement (things I’m supposed to know). I just kinda played innocent (ala Raquel), while my mind was going “but I can give you every insidious detail on the Vanderpump Rules drama”. Thank goodness I don’t have Twitter/Instagram.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

I'm trying to lower my expectations as I'm thinking I'm going to come away from the viewing more frustrated than anything else. Perhaps I'm wrong, but knowing how Lisa has always just patted them on the head and said "now, now" in the past? Not holding out much hope for it being satisfying.

This would indicate that she is following the PR plan that was leaked a couple days ago. That plan had her being the victim, so here she goes.

What Tom and Raquel did was indefensible and I cannot imagine how Lisa could defend them. I think she will totally slam Raquel and maybe go a little bit easier on Tom, but she and Ariana have bonded over mental health issues while riding horses and drinking tea.

Tom is a pig, but Raquel is a prize cow who broke girl code in the most disgusting, despicable way and I hope she is scorned and shunned right off of this show.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, snarts said:

Maybe James will be called as a witness? 🤣

Screenshot_20230307_161128_Instagram.jpg

Wow! Don't Raquel's parents know how dumb their daughter actually is? She is totally lying to them and in the process throwing StupidTom under the bus. I hope he gets flattened. How could they believe Ariana would humiliate herself in this manner that they are suggesting and risk legal trouble. And this may be the one thing to make AsshatTom realize how very deeply fucked he is and that Raquel has no loyalties whatsoever. 

To those who have admitted that they have a problem that has raised its head with this Scandovol, I stand with you--and at an age way too old to be watching this BS. Obsessed, I am! And not one of my friends watches this crap. But I just found a 20-something who used to watch the show and is aware of the scandal, so we had a bit of a chat.

Also, a coworker has a friend who moved to LA and happened to become friends with the VP crowd. He's totally on A's side.

• Like 11
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

thank you! This is my fear too. I’ve never been a big fan of either Tom because hey behave terribly but somehow make everything not their fault. This sort of gaslighting bullshit was exactly what Sandoval did to Kristin when he was having an affair with Ariana. Yet somehow it became Kristin’s fault. I hope to god he doesn’t get away with that again. Granted Ariana is a much more sympathetic and likable person than Kristin and their relationship seems more stable then the dramatic mess of fights and cheating that was Tom and Kristin. Still…I will never forget Tom and Ariana getting caught in blatant lies and blaming it on Kristina mental health issues. That’s when I knew Tom was capable of anything to get out of responsibility.

I also hope Ariana has given Kristin the biggest apology.

I hope so, because Kristin is supporting Ariana. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

This write-up sums it up well I think:

https://www.vox.com/culture/2023/3/7/23629293/vanderpump-rules-tom-sandoval-cheating-raquel-leviss-scandoval

"Rather, the Scandoval is so scandalous because the two have seemingly managed to keep it secret not just to viewers but also to their castmates, many of whom have trolled and even threatened Leviss and Sandoval on social media, and to some degree, the production itself. That just isn’t supposed to happen under the watchful eyes of Bravo and Lisa Vanderpump, at her Sexy Unique Restaurant"

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, princelina said:

If she's claiming she was recorded without consent - it sounds like she already has.

Yeah I will watch against my better judgment but you already know that's how she'll act.

I read something today (tmz? — I forget where) that suggested she wasn’t hanging Tom out to dry. Yet. I guess it depends on what she can get out of it.

Also saw a thing where she was talking about how she finally learned what boundaries are and how now she just looks out for herself and herself only! She really is stupid if that was her takeaway about “setting boundaries.”

Or maybe she is not stupid at all and I am confusing stupidity with assholism. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Maybe James will be called as a witness? 🤣

Screenshot_20230307_161128_Instagram.jpg

I love that almost everybody calls her Rachel! 

43 minutes ago, sandwoman said:

This write-up sums it up well I think:

https://www.vox.com/culture/2023/3/7/23629293/vanderpump-rules-tom-sandoval-cheating-raquel-leviss-scandoval

"Rather, the Scandoval is so scandalous because the two have seemingly managed to keep it secret not just to viewers but also to their castmates, many of whom have trolled and even threatened Leviss and Sandoval on social media, and to some degree, the production itself. That just isn’t supposed to happen under the watchful eyes of Bravo and Lisa Vanderpump, at her Sexy Unique Restaurant"

There is a rumor according to this that Sandoval took Raquel to his family in St. Lewis for Christmas.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

There is a rumor according to this that Sandoval took Raquel to his family in St. Lewis at Christmas.

Wow. He took his mistress Rachel to his parents house for Christmas? 

And the parents welcomed her?!

Maybe Rachel and Sandy's parents can get together to write a book about parenting, so the rest us us will know what not to do.

They all suck.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

A photo of Raquel from her high school yearbook.

The screenshots are from the TikTok of some guy's wife- he went to the same high school with Raquel. 

Screenshot_20230307_145449_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230307_145502_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Count me in with those who have been obsessively reading anything and everything to do with this. Loving each and every reveal. I think what’s helping is that I didn’t like (could even say hated) Sandoval and Rachel before all this hit. So seeing this mess implode? I’m mean enough to enjoy.

Side note: Does SUR really stand for Sexy Unique Restaurant? If I ever knew that fact, I’d long since forgotten. And now seeing it? Blergh. Not sexy and for sure not unique - I will give you restaurant.

• Like 4
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
27 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Count me in with those who have been obsessively reading anything and everything to do with this. Loving each and every reveal. I think what’s helping is that I didn’t like (could even say hated) Sandoval and Rachel before all this hit. So seeing this mess implode? I’m mean enough to enjoy.

Side note: Does SUR really stand for Sexy Unique Restaurant? If I ever knew that fact, I’d long since forgotten. And now seeing it? Blergh. Not sexy and for sure not unique - I will give you restaurant.

I agree that SUR is not sexy, or unique. It's just another restaurant, and rather average. 

• Like 4
On 3/4/2023 at 5:43 PM, bosawks said:

So, is Heather Gay pissed or relieved that she now only has the second most interesting black eye on BRAVO?

She's probably PISSED OFF that someone ELSE got a black eye and THEY can remember how they got the dang thing!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

There is a rumor according to this that Sandoval took Raquel to his family in St. Lewis for Christmas.

Welp, I guess Tom's Mom will be okie dokie with losing her 250K on that shithole Schwartz & Sandy's??  Because this is some SHIT!

3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Screenshot_20230307_195557_Twitter.jpg

What a douchecanoe!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Jel said:

I read something today (tmz? — I forget where) that suggested she wasn’t hanging Tom out to dry. Yet. I guess it depends on what she can get out of it.

If she claiming she was filmed without her knowledge she is hanging him out to dry, and if she's planning to sue Ariana for "revenge porn" - the nerve!  I wonder how Grandma Buttons feels about all this!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m just so confused, I mean Ariana did the same thing to Kristen and the internet did not blow up over it.  Sex or kissing, it’s still cheating.  And both lied to Kristen over and over.

Also she hooked up with Lala in the back of the car… so that doesn’t count?

Why is the world on her side here?  These idiots cheat on each other regularly.  That’s why we watch the show.

And finally, Ariana’s brother *of course* gets on his stupid high horse in his tweet, I expected nothing less.  He and Ariana are sooo much smarter than everyone else and soooo much better.  

Really. What goes around…. i don’t see what all the fuss is about. There has been zero spark between Ariana and Sandoval for a looong time. I just wish Raquel would have found someone better.

And as long as I’m here I’ll just add that Katie has always been a total bitch and seemed to enjoy humiliating Schwartz on camera. She left him. He should move on with whoever he wants. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Seriously? Sandoval thinks he can force Bravo to re-film a scene he doesn't like? He does realize his whole career is the show, and his businesses, promotions, etc. depend on it, doesn't he?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Does SUR really stand for Sexy Unique Restaurant? If I ever knew that fact, I’d long since forgotten. And now seeing it? Blergh. Not sexy and for sure not unique.

5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I agree that SUR is not sexy, or unique. It's just another restaurant, and rather average. 

The logo that the servers wear on the T-shirts is S(exy) U(nique) R(estaurant) Restaurant. 

Sleep-inducing Common Goat-cheese-balls-factory Restaurant 

SCG Restaurant 

Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Raquel? Part of me thinks she should stay the hell away, while another thinks she needs to be there to own it all. This should be her last season, regardless. 

Careful, you may be summoning the spirit of Rinna! 🤣

After years of not watching it the show, I’ve been following along with this thing because I randomly saw Tom ‘s first “apology” on Instagram, and needed to figure out what the heck he was “apologizing” for. Annnnnd then I got sucked into the vortex. The surprise for me was that, somewhere along the line, Ariana became a favorite in some corners of the Internet? I was never that crazy about how she handled herself on the show—which is not to say that she deserves this, of course. Rachel and Sandoval have both acted despicably here and are (unsurprisingly) scurrying around like rats to hide and place the blame elsewhere. Tom’s latest apology is SLIGHTLY better, inn that he actually sort of acknowledges that his actions impacted Ariana’s feelings, but still smacks of someone else writing it (his restaurant partner Greg? ChatGPT?) versus a heartfelt sense of remorse.

Rachel hopping straight to lawsuits and (probably) cyst and decease letters is a terrible look.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, sandwoman said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tom-sandoval-apologizes-ariana-madix-060314122.html

This really sounds like it was written by an AI. It's very strange. Too little too late.

My favorite part was where he “can only imagine how devastating this has been”.

Like it’s some sort of concept.  Not an actual thing.

I wonder if apology 3.0 will be any better?

At least he didn’t quote lyrics from a song in the rotation of his wedding band.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Exclusive

Vanderpump Rules cast members Rachel Leviss and Tom Sandoval announce that they are pregnant

“Couldn’t be happier!” smitten couple enthuses

I jest. 

Another good one I saw on the interwebs — pic of Raquel in front of S&S with S&S. Caption: “She thought the Toms were on the menu.”

• LOL 9

Apologies if this has already been posted, but this article had me laughing til I cried with how hard the author dogs the show and everyone in it.  

I do have to preface it by saying that I actually feel for Ariana, I think it’s a shitty situation and both Tom and Rachel are massive, unintelligent, immature assholes.  Hell, that’s most of the cast, though.  

Enjoy! https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/scaachikoul/vanderpump-rules-tom-sandoval-raquel-leviss-cheating-scandal

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

My favorite part was where he “can only imagine how devastating this has been”.

Like it’s some sort of concept.  Not an actual thing.

I wonder if apology 3.0 will be any better?

At least he didn’t quote lyrics from a song in the rotation of his wedding band.

He can only imagine? Really? That tells me he has no awareness of, or couldn’t care less about, what he’s done or who he’s hurt.

This kind of nonapology really pisses me off, whenever I hear it. It’s just so insincere that I’d just rather he’d kept his mouth shut.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

He can only imagine? Really? That tells me he has no awareness of, or couldn’t care less about, what he’s done or who he’s hurt.

This kind of nonapology really pisses me off, whenever I hear it. It’s just so insincere that I’d just rather he’d kept his mouth shut.

And he only offered it after people pointed out that his first apology made no mention of Ariana. So yes, just so very sincere dontcha know!

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

And he only offered it after people pointed out that his first apology made no mention of Ariana. So yes, just so very sincere dontcha know!

Can’t help but remember how he was walking around, gnashing his teeth and tearing his garments when he found out Kristen was cheating on him. 

Guess this is somehow different.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Oh, my gosh. I am disgusted with myself. I reviewed what I have accomplished since Friday. It’s weak.

I have been voraciously reading, viewing and commenting on all that is this Bravo scandal. 

Erika Jayne and Rinna are breathing a sigh of relief. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
14 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Screenshot_20230307_195557_Twitter.jpg

After all these years of shows showing him In a negative light-Now he has a problem? 

13 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

The Chucklefucks made the NYT

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/06/style/vanderpump-rules-cheating-explainer.html

All I know is that I’ll be raising a glass (and an edible or two) tomorrow night at 9 pm. I don’t think I’ve watched a live network tv show since the Breaking Bad finale. See you then!

Yeah same here only my last live show was the Finale of Mad Men. I have only occasionally watched LVP for years and took it off my DVR. This is obviously great for BRAVO. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Just saw a blurb that Raquel (real name Rachel, according to her restraining order request against Scheana? who knows) “deeply regrets” hurting Ariana.

I just can’t with these two. She and Sandoval can fuck right off.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1