Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

On 4/27/2022 at 8:39 PM, goofygirl said:
On 4/18/2022 at 12:55 PM, Kiki620 said:

Has anyone seen Brittany's Jenny Craig commercial?  Thoughts?  

That's exactly why I came here!  She looks really BIG!  And she's lost 11 pounds?  WOW!  I really can't tell the difference between the right side and the left side of the photos of her. 

I just saw it, too, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't see a difference. Doesn't give me a lot of confidence in Jenny Craig...or Brittany.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Bravo Announces Robust Programming Slate with Greenlights, Premieres and Returning Series

The network also announced the return of numerous fan-favorite series, including the 20th season of James Beard and Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef," which for the first time will be shot entirely internationally. Additional returning hits include "Project Runway," "Married to Medicine," "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles," "Summer House," "Winter House," "Family Karma," "Below Deck," "Below Deck Mediterranean," "Vanderpump Rules," and "The Real Housewives" of Orange County, New Jersey, New York City, Potomac and Salt Lake City.

I'm sure many of you will be delighted to learn that the collective chucklefucks will live to see another Bravo paycheck!

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Bravo Announces Robust Programming Slate with Greenlights, Premieres and Returning Series

I'm sure many of you will be delighted to learn that the collective chucklefucks will live to see another Bravo paycheck!

I’m surprised given last year’s ratings. It makes me worried they’re going to bring Stassi back. There has to be some reason they think the rating will be better than last season. :\

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

The third photo with her daughter is precious.  But where is the groom? If Beau isn't in any of the photos did the wedding really happen?

I’m crazy about Hartford.  I don’t give two shits about Stassi or Beau, but I follow them solely because of Hartford.  She has the most unique personality.  I’m sure she’s spoiled rotten, but she seems like a very sweet, loving child, she loves people and she does the funniest things.  Like I said, I have mad love for her.  She’s my absolute favorite out of all of the Vanderpump babies, although I will say that Summer runs a close second!

• Love 6

If you can believe it, those are just the rehearsal dinner photos.  It totally looks like Stassi is wearing a wedding dress.  I will say, all of the pictures have been stunning.  Although, Beau always looks so unkempt and messy, even at his own wedding.

On 5/16/2022 at 9:07 AM, farmgal4 said:

I’m crazy about Hartford.

Me too!  I'm not even a baby person but she is so adorable!  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

If you can believe it, those are just the rehearsal dinner photos.  It totally looks like Stassi is wearing a wedding dress.  I will say, all of the pictures have been stunning.  Although, Beau always looks so unkempt and messy, even at his own wedding.

Me too!  I'm not even a baby person but she is so adorable!  

Beau is the last guy that I thought Stassi would’ve hooked up with and/or married.  Stassi is so focused on looking good/looking classy yet 99% of the time, Beau looks like he just left gym class.  His personality is also very different from Stassi’s.  All I can figure is that obviously, opposites DO attract.  I’m not sure their marriage will go the distance though.  I do think they’ll have at least one more child, because I think they both enjoy parenthood.  Stassi is a waaaay better mother than I thought she’d be.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Marley said:

I obviously don’t know Beau personally but he seems like he has a sense of humour so maybe that’s what hooked Stassi.

I get that vibe too; as “basic” and shallow and bitchy as she naturally is, she’s still shrewd and has a quick sense of humor.

Plus, after years of dating the typical LA douche types, it was probably somewhat refreshing and oddly endearing to meet a goofy guy so sweetly smitten with her who treated her with genuine respect.
Not to mention she was getting older and probably very ready by that point to settle down with someone also willing to live a very settled and stable family-oriented lifestyle. 

We may put him down around here for a variety of reasons, but Stassi was so lucky to find a kind and devoted goofball like Beau because she seems like A LOT to handle in her relationships.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

We may put him down around here for a variety of reasons, but Stassi was so lucky to find a kind and devoted goofball like Beau because she seems like A LOT to handle in her relationships.

No, I agree.  He appears to have a very calm (and humorous) demeanor which I think is necessary with how high strung she is.  He can probably shrug off or laugh off a lot of her antics.  He looks like he's wearing a big sign that lights up "NORMAL" when you stand him next to any of his VPR counterparts:  Jax, the Toms, James, Big Rand.......  

I think the biggest criticism (other than his "just rolled out of bed" look) is that he's lazy when it comes to being career driven.  But do we really know?  Stassi choosing Beau actually makes her look better.  She can see a good egg and overlook his (possible) shortcomings.  

He also seems totally devoted, involved and sweet with Hartford.

I know there was concern over how they were going to pay for that beautiful house that they bought but based off of the overseas gorgeous wedding (although admittedly small), they don't seem to be hurting for cash.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

I get that vibe too; as “basic” and shallow and bitchy as she naturally is, she’s still shrewd and has a quick sense of humor.

Plus, after years of dating the typical LA douche types, it was probably somewhat refreshing and oddly endearing to meet a goofy guy so sweetly smitten with her who treated her with genuine respect.
Not to mention she was getting older and probably very ready by that point to settle down with someone also willing to live a very settled and stable family-oriented lifestyle. 

I really don’t mean to put him down.  I think Beau has a good personality, is funny, is kind and caring and is the antithesis of “Hollywood”.  I think he’s crazy about Stassi and Hartford, and I don’t think she’ll ever have to worry about him cheating on her.  I do, however, have wonder about his work ethic.  I mean, is she the primary breadwinner in that family?  Does he have any type of job that provides him a regular paycheck?  If not, she may become sick of supporting him at some point.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

No, I agree.  He appears to have a very calm (and humorous) demeanor which I think is necessary with how high strung she is.  He can probably shrug off or laugh off a lot of her antics.  He looks like he's wearing a big sign that lights up "NORMAL" when you stand him next to any of his VPR counterparts:  Jax, the Toms, James, Big Rand.......  

I think the biggest criticism (other than his "just rolled out of bed" look) is that he's lazy when it comes to being career driven.  But do we really know?  Stassi choosing Beau actually makes her look better.  She can see a good egg and overlook his (possible) shortcomings.  

He also seems totally devoted, involved and sweet with Hartford.

I know there was concern over how they were going to pay for that beautiful house that they bought but based off of the overseas gorgeous wedding (although admittedly small), they don't seem to be hurting for cash.

YES, to everything you said.  Speaking of their house… It’s a masterpiece.  It’s fabulous.  It’s gorgeous.  It has great bones.  It puts all of the other VP houses to shame.  I would rather have it than Lisa Vanderpump’s home.  Stassi did well, very very well, by snatching it up.  I would love to know what she paid for it.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I would love to know what she paid for it.

Stassi paid 1.7 million for that house. Right before she was fired. I imagine she paid for the wedding with her proceeds from her book deal. Maybe her dad, father of the bride helped? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Omg. Sooooo thin. 

She is!  She's been wearing a lot of these high-waisted, pleated trousers too and they look awful on her.  They are just literally hanging on her.  

I imagine she did some big drop for the wedding.  Hopefully, she can ease up and put some weight back on now. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Stassi paid 1.7 million for that house. Right before she was fired. I imagine she paid for the wedding with her proceeds from her book deal. Maybe her dad, father of the bride helped? 

Her house is in Hollywood Hills, which is probably a great location.  The house seems very spacious.  I don’t know how many square feet it has.  It might look larger than it actually is.  Didn’t the other VP couples pay close to a million for their houses too?  I don’t know anything about Stassi’s bio dad.  

• Love 2
On 5/10/2022 at 2:52 PM, AnnieBananie said:

I just saw it, too, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't see a difference. Doesn't give me a lot of confidence in Jenny Craig...or Brittany.

The fact that Jenny Craig hired this grifter makes me want to run to Nutrisystem.  Hey Jenny - you might want to check out why she and her POS spouse were let go from the reality show.  

• Love 8
18 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I know.  I don’t understand why she thinks that’s a good look, because it’s not.  It’s a very unhealthy look.  She looks like she has an eating disorder, and I have to wonder if maybe that’s the case.  I also worry that it will rub off on Hartford when she gets older.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Didn’t the other VP couples pay close to a million for their houses too?  I don’t know anything about Stassi’s bio dad.  

The others paid around 1.2M. Jax, Tom and Tom all bought in Valley Village in LA. I remember this because they all are within minutes of each other and bought within weeks of each other. Stassi waited a little longer and didn't want one of those farm house looking tract houses that all looked the same.  I will give her credit for being different and having her own taste. I remember back in the day she said her dad was paying the rent on her apartment so he has some money. Not super rich but pretty well off. 

I heard Jax and Brit were moving to Florida. Don't know if that's true because they haven't made any statements about it on social media and we all know Jax is a social media whore. Also, Katie posted a pic of all the boxes packed in her house ready to go. I guess she's making a move, too. Heard she and Schwartz were selling. 

I know too much about these people because I'm constantly fascinated how so many losers with no talent managed to amass some type of wealth in spite of their stupidity. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I heard Jax and Brit were moving to Florida.

I wonder if Jax is finally getting his dream job for the hockey team. Nah, that would take actual work. I’m sure he prefers the easy money of social media or sending his wife to work. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

The first thing I thought when I saw Stassi’s rehearsal dinner pictures was that she looks emaciated. Stassi isn’t someone who stays thin naturally (we saw her gain a lot of weight after season 2) and that tendency only gets worse with age and typically gets worse after having kids. It makes me wonder if she’s back on Adderall. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 5/18/2022 at 10:59 PM, Carolina Girl said:

The fact that Jenny Craig hired this grifter makes me want to run to Nutrisystem.  Hey Jenny - you might want to check out why she and her POS spouse were let go from the reality show.  

Nutrisystem has better food anyway! 😉

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Jax unfollowed Stassi and Beau on social media. I wonder what his beef is with them. Britney still follows them. Jax is probably jealous AF that Stassi had another successful book and he and Brit can't seem to do anything except hawk stupid shit on IG so they can pay Jax's back taxes. I think this whole VPR friends circle is slowly breaking away from each other. 

• Love 8

Jax is such a bitch. He was prob mad they weren’t invited to the wedding in Rome. I was reading some online articles. With Jax tho it could be anything.

• Wink 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Here’s what I read about the Jax/Brit issue from several trusted sources: apparently they didn’t let the couple know they weren’t going until the day before the wedding, which Jax revealed in a group text he forgot Beau was also on…must’ve been awkward when he also revealed that he was doing a celebrity golf tournament instead of the wedding and all those back taxes due/IRS issues wouldn’t allow for them to travel internationally anyway.

From what I heard since then, Jax told Brit to unfriend Stassi/Beau too. Must suck so much being married to Jax Taylor.

I also heard that they were originally invited but that Stassi/Beau had to massively scale down their wedding and that most of the VR folks invited didn’t make the cut, so there ya go! 

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Here’s what I read about the Jax/Brit issue from several trusted sources: apparently they didn’t let the couple know they weren’t going until the day before the wedding, which Jax revealed in a group text he forgot Beau was also on…must’ve been awkward when he also revealed that he was doing a celebrity golf tournament instead of the wedding and all those back taxes due/IRS issues wouldn’t allow for them to travel internationally anyway.

I do know Stassi and Beau had to cut down their guest list down to about 35 people. Close friends and family only. The only VPR friends that remained on the list were Katy and Schwartz because Katy is Stassi bff and Schwartz is close with Beau. Maybe Kristin but she said she had another wedding to attend. Also invited were some of their best non VPR friends and their family. I highly doubt Jax and Brit are so important to them to have made the list. I read that Brit did not unfriend them on social media, only Jax did.  S & B posted tons of pics of the wedding on IG and it was really classy and beautiful. Small and intimate. Anyway, I think Jax is full of shit. Fuck Jax. Lol. He probably sent a group text, alright, but not because HE decided not to go to the wedding. It most likely was because they were cut and he was pissed!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6

Who the hell is inviting Jax Taylor to a celebrity golf tournament lol yikes for that tournament.

I saw Jax post a few ig vids with that loser baseball player Johnny Damon. Maybe his new bestie lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Kristen confirmed that she was invited to Stassi’s wedding but she and her boyfriend had another wedding to go to on the same weekend in Hawaii. I think they had already told the other couple they would go to their wedding. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

all those back taxes due/IRS issues wouldn’t allow for them to travel internationally anyway

IRS back taxes can prevent you from leaving the country?  I did not know this.  Glad I don't have any back tax issues!  

1 hour ago, Marley said:

Who the hell is inviting Jax Taylor to a celebrity golf tournament lol yikes for that tournament.

I saw Jax post a few ig vids with that loser baseball player Johnny Damon. Maybe his new bestie lol.

That weirdo Johnny Damon and his annoying wife keep popping up on Below Deck so they are famewhores like Jax.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/24/2022 at 2:51 PM, Marley said:

Is anyone other than me skeeved out by Jax?  

Edited by farmgal4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

Is anyone other than me skeeved out by Jax?  He just looks so greasy/creepy to me nowadays.

Jax is gross and his whole family man stuff is an act imo.

• Love 7
On 5/24/2022 at 1:28 PM, bichonblitz said:

I do know Stassi and Beau had to cut down their guest list down to about 35 people. Close friends and family only. The only VPR friends that remained on the list were Katy and Schwartz because Katy is Stassi bff and Schwartz is close with Beau. Maybe Kristin but she said she had another wedding to attend. Also invited were some of their best non VPR friends and their family. I highly doubt Jax and Brit are so important to them to have made the list. I read that Brit did not unfriend them on social media, only Jax did.  S & B posted tons of pics of the wedding on IG and it was really classy and beautiful. Small and intimate. Anyway, I think Jax is full of shit. Fuck Jax. Lol. He probably sent a group text, alright, but not because HE decided not to go to the wedding. It most likely was because they were cut and he was pissed!

Stassi and Beau had a beautiful, classy wedding, for sure.

• Love 3

It’s funny how there’s still gossip about this wedding circling around! Now I’m hearing Jax and Brittany are definitely moving to Florida? About damned time.

9E86AC16-6AC0-4948-932E-2B62FCC0B7A8.jpeg

B0DFF2F3-B8BE-4F9B-A3C5-2236CA95814D.jpeg

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

It’s funny how there’s still gossip about this wedding circling around! Now I’m hearing Jax and Brittany are definitely moving to Florida? About damned time.

I bet that brain trust Jax didn't even think he needed a passport to go to Italy.

He is so unstable and petty. I feel sorry for their kid. Yes, he should move to Florida so he can be the Florida Man that the news always reports on for doing really strange things!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

So Jax unfollowed Stassi, Beau and Lala because…?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 5/29/2022 at 2:17 PM, Marley said:

Jax still wants to be a z list celeb tho so I feel like they won’t move to Florida yet. He’s such a loser honestly. Brittany too.

He keeps claiming he wrote a children's book and it will be coming out next month. And then next month, the next month, the next month. You get the idea. He is so full of it. He also said a while ago he was producing a movie. The lies, the lies, the lies!!

• Love 7
On 5/29/2022 at 11:25 AM, Sun-Bun said:

What on earth does "Lala" have a "tour" for?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Schwartz & Sandy’s had their grand opening last night.  Today the Daily Mail (they helped sponsor it) has a big write up and lots of pictures.  Jax and Brittany, Beau and Stassi weren’t there.  James was DJ’ing and he also brought his new fling.  Lala was sitting beside Ken.  Lisa needs to keep an eye on the two of them, considering the fact that Lala loves married men who (supposedly) have money.

• LOL 6
On 7/20/2022 at 12:39 PM, farmgal4 said:

Schwartz & Sandy’s had their grand opening last night.  Today the Daily Mail (they helped sponsor it) has a big write up and lots of pictures.  Jax and Brittany, Beau and Stassi weren’t there.  James was DJ’ing and he also brought his new fling.  Lala was sitting beside Ken.  Lisa needs to keep an eye on the two of them, considering the fact that Lala loves married men who (supposedly) have money.

Was that a real grand opening or like what they did on the show?

• Love 3

No thoughts on Scheana's wedding?  It's obviously just going to end up as failed marriage number 2 for the poor girl.  

Apparently Schwartz and Raquel hooked up at the wedding.  That's a pretty low blow to Katie if you ask me.  Those two don't share one whole brain cell even put together so I'm not surprised at the lack of insight.  

I have to say (and I certainly have been a critic), Brittney did look good and much slimmer/toned in the wedding pics.  The boobs will forever remain another story, but you can certainly see an improvement in her figure, I think even far pre-baby.  It seems like she's put in the hard work so I can't deny the girl a compliment.

On one of the Instagram pics someone commented, "I can only hope to find a man who looks at me the way Jax looks at Brittney".  I mean, really???  There is really a person out there who believes this?  I about barfed and fell to the floor when I read that.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Apparently Schwartz and Raquel hooked up at the wedding.  That's a pretty low blow to Katie if you ask me.  Those two don't share one whole brain cell even put together so I'm not surprised at the lack of insight.  

Yeah I've heard this as well.  And that they were at Coachella together being couple-y which is kinda shocking because that is in April and Tom & Katie announced the're separated in March so yeah.  IDK, is VP still filming their current season?  Maybe this is a showmance for a new storyline for the both of them.  I've always wondered what Raquel's part would be without James.

Edited by Dirtybubble
grammar error
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

No thoughts on Scheana's wedding?  It's obviously just going to end up as failed marriage number 2 for the poor girl.  

On one of the Instagram pics someone commented, "I can only hope to find a man who looks at me the way Jax looks at Brittney".  I mean, really???  There is really a person out there who believes this?  I about barfed and fell to the floor when I read that.  

I heard about Scheana's wedding recently and think Brock will be her next ex-husband. Didn't something suspicious about him surface at the end of the last season?

I think I rolled my eyes when I read the story about Schwartz and Raquel hooking up at the wedding. How tacky! 🙄

Anyone who wants a man who looks at her the way Jax looks at Brittany must like being stared and glared at. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3