Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Well, Karman said that the 23 March scene was indeed for episode 22.

The young actress is hitting she is playing a princess. So, confusing!!!

Anyway, the final doesn't sound epic or creative enough if it is the serie final just your standard Fantasy au final season with not enough focus on the main cast.

I wish at least for a good cs scene and a good all the Charming (snow, David, Emma, Killian, Henry) it is too much asking in a final that could be the serie final.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, maryle said:

Anyway, the final doesn't sound epic or creative enough if it is the serie final just your standard Fantasy au final season with not enough focus on the main cast.

Probably because we've seen this play out with very little variation over and over again, especially if it's possible the last episode.

• Love 1

From the Spoilers thread...

There's some sad stuff coming up.

How is this news?  That's been the norm for this show for a good while now.

CS definitely has adventures ahead and things to sort out between them.

But no adventures together, which is what the audience actually wants to see.

The musical is not a stand alone episode - it's built into the mythology of the show & furthers the storyline.

"Built into the mythology of the show"?  Does that mean this IS when Isaac makes his reappearance? 

Jen says they don’t have an official pick up for S7 yet so she can’t say if she’s leaving or staying.

Compare to last year, where they got an official pick up for S6 by this point.  Not sounding good.

Jen says to give hope is what Eddie and Adam wanted for the show from the beginning. 

Well then, epic failure on their part.  This is one of the most cynicism-provoking shows in recent memory.

Colin says the show is about hope and spraying a message of happiness.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop it, you're killing me!

Jen says the writers pick up on things they haven’t even talked about and subconsciously pick up things from their personal lives.

"Things from their personal lives"?  Given the state of this show's writing, I am quite intrigued by this.

Colin says character have to be relatable for people because everyone is good and bad

Yes, but Colin's character is one of the few on this show to actually maintain that balance successfully and realistically (Zelena from 5B and onward is another).  The key word is that everyone is good AND bad, carrying both within them at all times, not constantly flip-flopping between the two like two certain characters whose names begin with "R".  That is not relatable, it's frustrating.  Similarly, the message of everyone being good and bad isn't really delivered when you throw around the hero and villain labels and shame the heroes as being worse than villains for doing anything remotely bad.

Colin loved Old Hook.

I think most people did, which is why they wanted him around for most of the episode, but the writers don't let us have nice things.

Jen said it was fun to film the proposal. Awkward pause. Colin thinks Hook should’ve told Emma what he did.

Even Colin's throwing shade at the writing of Season 6, it seems!

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 2

So when there was an awkward pause after Jen saying she enjoyed filming the proposal, perhaps she meant the second proposal was fun ad Colin covered for her with his comment?

Jen also was quoted as saying that her favorite Emma/Hook scene hasn't been seen yet.

The ring that Hook gave Emma in Camelot is supposed to make an appearance again this week. I'm wondering what with the expected revelation of Hook's secret, is she going to give it back to him?  :(

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, OnceUponAJen said:

The ring that Hook gave Emma in Camelot is supposed to make an appearance again this week. I'm wondering what with the expected revelation of Hook's secret, is she going to give it back to him?  :(

Emma is going to brake up with him and give him back both rings and then she is going to go have some drinks with Regina because the writers are just that clueless/hypocritical.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RadioGirl27 said:

Emma is going to brake up with him and give him back both rings and then she is going to go have some drinks with Regina because the writers are just that clueless/hypocritical.

Not to mention rush through a breakup and reconciliation all before the big wedding/musical ep (which I am looking forward to, while trying to keep my plot expectations in check).

• Love 1

Yeah, I'm expecting a breakup in tonight's episode (6x14), a reconciliation in 6x17 when Hook redeems himself, and the wedding in 6x20.

That's just two episodes coming in between each stage, which will feel incredibly rushed and pointless (which it is).

• Love 1

Henry: "I know that look, mom. What's wrong?"
Emma: "Hook... he murdered your great-grandfather a long time ago."
Henry: "Then break up with him. Heroes don't kill. I never liked him anyway."
Emma; "You're right, Henry. I should. Thanks for always knowing what to say. You're so smart."

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Mathius said:

Jen says to give hope is what Eddie and Adam wanted for the show from the beginning. 

Colin says the show is about hope and spraying a message of happiness.

These two quotes are the most laugh-worthy.  To be fair to Jen, she said she doesn't watch the show anymore, so she obviously doesn't know how much it is not about Hope anymore.  They must still be basing that on S3-ish.  Not S6, that's for sure.  

There's some sad stuff coming up.

The rest of the quote was something like "not necessarily for CS".  Okay, but we KNOW sad times are coming up for CS with the reveal of Hook's secret.  Even without that, this does nothing to reinforce the idea that the show is all about Hope, does it?  

Geez - what a way to out, huh?

1 hour ago, Mathius said:

Yeah, I'm expecting a breakup in tonight's episode (6x14), a reconciliation in 6x17 when Hook redeems himself, and the wedding in 6x20.

That's just two episodes coming in between each stage, which will feel incredibly rushed and pointless (which it is).

Instead of maybe letting them get engaged and be happy for 3 or 4 eps?

I'm not sure it's a full break up but more of like a we need space thing and she gives him back the ring. So not a complete break up. And he decides he needs to leave and try to find Charming and Snow's cure for the curse, to redeem himself.

Edited by cappoe

I keep going back to the idea that Hook gave Emma the ring before she went on a quest to fix things. I can see her giving it back to him before he goes on a quest to fix things. I just can't see Emma holding this one against him. For me, it's more of Hook feeling guilty rather than Emma being mad about it. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sharky said:

I keep going back to the idea that Hook gave Emma the ring before she went on a quest to fix things. I can see her giving it back to him before he goes on a quest to fix things. I just can't see Emma holding this one against him. For me, it's more of Hook feeling guilty rather than Emma being mad about it. 

That's what i was thinking....she gives him the ring to keep him safe. Him leaving to redeem himself is the call back to Emma telling him in the UW that he has to believe in himself, that she can't do that for him (because she's already there).

I don't think they  break up...he goes on his quest. The saddest part is Jen /Colin not even sure the Liam's ring scene made the cut for this ep (how tragic that they don't even know that!). I bet it's a beautifully done scene...even with how much I loathe this unwanted angst.

They did say if that scene got cut this ep that it definitely shows up in the next so maybe it saves Killian's life....would be cool if Emma enchants it so they can keep in touch.

But absolutely hate the double standard...Regina still has a freaking truckload of hearts in her bloody vault ....

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

OUAT is filming tomorrow in this outdoor set in Burnaby Central Park. It looks like the the bottom of a beanstalk.

Some on tumblr are speculating that the beanstalk in a green screen room is the super big spoiler some on the tour saw but were sworn to silence on. So that actually makes sense. Perhaps they will find time for an actual CS adventure in the finale. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, daxx said:

Perhaps they will find time for an actual CS adventure in the finale. 

Doubtful. I'm pretty sure A&E have found a way to make something so symbolic for CS all about Regina. I mean, climbing a beanstalk is something Emma has done that Regina hasn't done yet and we know how much they like to give her everything Emma has.

• Love 1

Perhaps Snowing or whoever just get a bean from the beanstalk and go back to the EF.

I saw on Twitter that Jen flew to LA today, so she likely isn't filming tomorrow.

That isn't the CS beanstalk. It wasn't in the middle of trees. And it looks like it's half dead.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2

What if Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forest are somehow merging?  That would explain some of the other things happening, like Snow and Charming in their EF outfits filming near the town line, and Rumple possibly going back to his imp form.

I wonder if super sneaky Emma will think to go look for the treasure chest she was looking through last week. Or maybe she'll look for the big honking ship in the harbor. Hmm maybe Hook would think to take those things. Although, to be fair to Emma, it doesn't seem like he was planning to take anything with him when he was going to [willingly] go with Nemo. 

• Love 1

So Emma's going to propose to Hook with Liam's ring, right?  That's where all this useless drama is headed, right?

And why will no one point out to Gideon that you don't become Savior by killing the current one?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

And why will no one point out to Gideon that you don't become Savior by killing the current one?

Because he's a boring, 1 dimensional villain meant to cause contrived drama that's pointless in the end anyway.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

FU A&E.....Emma thinks Killan walked away!!!! He's been gone 1 night and she's already talking about moving on!!!!!!!

Need to hit something...!

I'm hoping she realizes pretty quickly that Hook wouldn't just leave. Here's a quote from Jen I saw on tumblr:

“She doesn’t know why he’s disappeared. In her mind, he’s left because of this fight, which feels like a big betrayal because she’s thinking, ‘We’ve had arguments, we’ve had fights, we’ve had disagreements before, why would you just leave and not come back?’ The flip side of that though is that she does have her ‘superpower,’ which is telling her something’s not quite right.” 

In the promo it looks like she's going through Killian's chest, and looking at Liam's ring. It'll be interesting to see if that's just her saying Goodbye, or if either of those things will come into play later.

7 minutes ago, Mathius said:

Weren't Emma, Gideon, Hook, Aladdin and Jasmine seen filming at the Storybrooke docks for this episode?

I don't remember, but unless they changed from Hook leaving voluntarily to involuntarily I don't see how that could have worked.  Maybe they filmed the return from the adventure while they were set up for filming on the docks.

I’m not sure where to write this (here or the ratings thread), but I wonder if A&E’s possible “re-boot” pitch was the wish realm, where you have Outlaw Queen, there’s a Henry and a Hook without Emma (they can age him down), and Snow/Charming/Zelena/Belle are all dead or still in Oz in Z’s case. That way they drop nearly all of the current characters to save costs while keeping the two they want (Regina, Hook). I really doubt I’d watch a show of the Wish Universe unless Zelena actually did show up at a later point.... (And maybe Wicked Devil could happen in that AU).

Edited by TheGreenKnight
On 3/6/2017 at 5:57 PM, Curio said:

When Robin goes back in 6x14, maybe they realize that the Wish Realm world is real, or real enough, or whatever [...] And then Regina could finally live in a world where Snow White doesn't exist, she has Henry all to herself, and she has Robin without the baggage of Marian. Damn, I think I just figured out Regina's happy ending.

Well, I was kind of close with this spec. I at least figured out the Evil Queen's happy ending...

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Mathius said:

Weren't Emma, Gideon, Hook, Aladdin and Jasmine seen filming at the Storybrooke docks for this episode?

Not that I ever saw spoilers for.

8 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

So..i am guessing Ariel is back because she can cross realms...and she's going to pass a message between Emma and Hook. 

What I think is Emma will try to do a locator spell on the ring, it won't seem to work because Hook isn't in this realm, she'll drop it in the water, and Ariel will take it and find him with it.

• Love 1

I'm curious about the timeline as mentioned in the news release. It mentions a flashback of Ariel meeting with Jasmine while looking for Prince Eric. Was this during the time when Eric went off to Agrabah following Ariel's introduction episode? Because during that time, Regina took her voice and didn't give it back to her until Neverland, and she didn't have an ongoing convenient way to get around on land at that time. Or was this when she was looking for Eric during the curse reverse, before she learned Blackbeard had him? But wasn't Jasmine in the Land of Untold Stories at that time? Or did Eric go missing again while Ariel was stuck in the bottle, and the flashback is from just a few days ago after Jasmine went back to Agrabah? Should Ariel consider Lo-Jacking Eric, since he goes missing every other week?

• Love 7

It seems like the group is split up in the finale. (Shocking for an A&E finale, right?) Hook, Snowing and Jasmine are in the EF, while Emma, Regina and Henry are in the SB (depending on what was going on with that off-to-school filming).

Edited by Souris
14 minutes ago, Souris said:

It seems like the group is split up in the finale. (Shocking for an A&E finale, right?) Hook, Snowing and Jasmine are in the EF, while Emma, Regina and Henry are in the SB (depending on what was going on with that off-to-school filming).

I think the EF and Storybrooke are merging, actually...or at least, the forest around Storybrooke is becoming the EF.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I'm hoping she realizes pretty quickly that Hook wouldn't just leave. Here's a quote from Jen I saw on tumblr:

flip side of that though is that she does have her ‘superpower,’ which is telling her something’s not quite right.” 

That 'superpower' that only works sporadically?  That couldn't tell he was hiding something when she forced the proposal out of him?  Not sure she should be trusting that anymore.  

17 hours ago, KAOS Agent said:

I'm not sure where the jaded guy and hopeful girl would fit into that scenario, but it sounds terrible, so I wouldn't put it past the writers to think it was a great idea.

Jaded guy could be Wish!Henry all grown up - and you know, since his grandparents were murdered and the EQ kidnapped his mom for her never to be seen again, I guess that would be considered a 'broken home.'   Don't know who the hopeful little girl would be though.  Pistachio?  She made a wish to meet her dad and ended up there.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Souris said:

So Hook and Emma  marry (or not, I would believe it when I see it) in episode 20, after at least 4 episodes apart (there are not real, confirmed spoilers of Jenn and Colin filming together until episode 19), and they are separated again in 21. Yeah, it sounds about right.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Mathius said:

I think the EF and Storybrooke are merging, actually...or at least, the forest around Storybrooke is becoming the EF.

This honestly should have happened much sooner. They could have scrapped all of Season 6 and done this concept instead of the Land of Untold Stories and Double Regina.

If Season 7 is picked up, would it mostly be a modern-day Enchanted Forest adventure? That would actually be a reboot I could get on board with.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

So Hook and Emma  marry (or not, I would believe it when I see it) in episode 20, after at least 4 episodes apart (there are not real, confirmed spoilers of Jenn and Colin filming together until episode 19), and they are separated again in 21. Yeah, it sounds about right.

Not to mention them being separated in 5x21, 5x22, 5x23, 6x08, 6x10 & 6x11. I mean seriously - WTF??? Sorry, I'm just sick of the same thing over and over again. The one single thing I wanted for the finale was the two of them together during the episode, but it looks like it won't happen. Whatever.

Edited by Kktjones
  • Love 1