Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, zoeysmom said:

Here is the Kim story:   http://www.eonline.com/news/835286/kim-richards-could-face-jail-time-if-she-doesn-t-complete-mandated-community-labor

Kim better get with it that is 11 weeks at 40 hours a week.  I guess reports of her working the horse ranch were incorrect.

That is almost  4 solid months to work off  in a 6 month window. I wonder if she will re-injure her foot and hope for an extension?

• Love 6

Why don't they have Kim working down at the homeless shelter. RHoBH and That youtube hit "Beverly Hills Bums" showed the world that not only can she make a hand crafted chicken salad and fabulous baloney sandwiches,  but she has experience handing that shit out and give counseling.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

That is almost  4 solid months to work off  in a 6 month window. I wonder if she will re-injure her foot and hope for an extension?

The Court will look at if she has substantially completed her hours.  So if she is approaching 300 hours they will extend the time to complete her hours.  Problem for Kim, if she keeps screwing around, she will miss the 300 hour mark.Tick tock, RHOBH filming starts in July.   

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Snappy said:

I guess those of us on here are not the only ones who are sick and tired of Rinna. Here's hoping the PTB listen.

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/146493/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-lisa-rinna-fan-reactions

Since Bravo has decided to double down on the Vicki, Kelly, Tamra shit show that is orange county, I say they should ship Rinna over to that cast. Embrace the crazy and turn OC into a Mad Maxian dystopian hellscape.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Snappy said:

Based on a recently posted pic of Kim on a reality website, she should not wear leather pants unless she wants to appear pregnant.

This one? 

I am not seeing her looking pregnant-pretty impressive for a mom of four and a grandma.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This one? 

I am not seeing her looking pregnant-pretty impressive for a mom of four and a grandma.

There was one from a different angle that did not do her any favors. Its all about angles.

3 hours ago, Snappy said:

There was one from a different angle that did not do her any favors. Its all about angles.

No doubt.  I remember seeing the photo and thinking-wow, a tucked in top with skin tight pants.  I wouldn't have thought much about it except Kim had posted a couple of pics and she seemed pretty excited about going out. 

• Love 2
On 3/11/2017 at 3:47 AM, walnutqueen said:

An orange jumpsuit or prison stripes would be more flattering than her TH bowtie blouse.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is a TH bow tie blouse? 

At least she's thin enough to look ok in stripes!! 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sorry for my ignorance but what is a TH bow tie blouse? 

At least she's thin enough to look ok in stripes!! 

Sorry.  TH is just "talking head" - the interview segments we see, in which she was wearing a fugly blouse with a big bow thingy at the neckline (I'm sure there's some fashion terminology for it that I don't know).  :-)

• Love 1

$475 to adopt a dog? That just seems like too much, tax deductible or not. I understand that these places need to collect funds to feed, shelter and vet these animals but you have to keep the price down for the average Joe who cannot afford to buy a designer pet (mutt). You need family friendly prices so that loving people can come in, rescue, and allow the new dog become a part of their family. 

I'm glad Ken did the research and the Vanderpump-Todds give their businesses their due diligence. They'll find plenty of other above the board shelters to help. 

• Love 3

Beats dropping the soap in jail.

Why Houston?

Why do I think that one of these days some Salomon is gonna blow Conrad's head off after the jerk has broken into the house?

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Giselle said:

Beats dropping the soap in jail.

Why Houston?

Why do I think that one of these days some Salomon is gonna blow Conrad's head off after the jerk has broken into the house?

Menniger's is kind of at the top of the psychiatric hospitals.  Years ago we had an insanely rich client with an adult daughter who had severe emotional problems and was caught doing some shady things to get pain meds.  The court here in California was impressed that her family got her "situated" at the Menniger Clinic in Kansas.  It is kind of a last resort for the rich and famous. 

Does the Daily - Solomon family not have security?  Geez

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Menniger's is kind of at the top of the psychiatric hospitals.  Years ago we had an insanely rich client with an adult daughter who had severe emotional problems and was caught doing some shady things to get pain meds.  The court here in California was impressed that her family got her "situated" at the Menniger Clinic in Kansas.  It is kind of a last resort for the rich and famous. 

Does the Daily - Solomon family not have security?  Geez

Menninger is supposed to be good. It's small (100 beds) and expensive  ($2,000 a day).

As the Bling Ring proved, many celebs don't have security systems or even lock their doors. The crew robbed Paris Hilton 5 times and she never learned to lock her doors. Audrina Patridge's surveillance system was the only one that recorded the robberies. The Solomons aren't that famous and probably have a security system and not much else. I can see them giving Conrad the code years ago and forgetting that.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Posted in the Eileen thread as well: Eileen is not returning to RHOBH. Good. Now I can like her again. Good luck Rinna. Without your mouthpiece what are you?

Praise God! Maybe, with time, I can return to my pre-RHOBH feelings about her.

• Love 3

Mohamid Hadid, a HW by association, gets his not-too severe punishment:

At Thursday’s hearing, Superior Court Judge Eric Harmon imposed three years of probation under a host of requirements, including more than $3,000 in fines, 200 hours of community service and payment of more than $14,000 to the city to cover building department costs, along with an additional amount yet to be decided to the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power. Hadid must also hire an engineer to craft a plan to stabilize the hillside.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-hadid-sentencing-20170720-story.html

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Exactly!  Hope the judge doubles the amount due his employee, and gives Hadid some jail time.

I agree but, alas, in this town, Hadid will probably get a parade down H'wood Blvd and a building named after him.

Semi OT [wealthy developers and clients who believe themselves exempt from the laws of the little people :-D ]: The Edge from U2 has been trying for more than a decade to build a $79+ million multi-structure compound in the hills directly above the Pacific (because where better to begin a massive construction project than in Earthquake Country on fragile hill land consisting of sand and silt). The most recent article I could find is this one from April -- not sure if the decision is pending or resolved.

https://www.courthousenews.com/ruling-soon-edges-79-million-malibu-home/

Edited by SCS
3 hours ago, SCS said:

IpSemi OT [wealthy developers and clients who believe themselves exempt from the laws of the little people :-D ]: The Edge from U2 has been trying for more than a decade to build a $79+ million multi-structure compound in the hills directly above the Pacific (because where better to begin a massive construction project than in Earthquake Country on fragile hill land consisting of sand and silt). The most recent article I could find is this one from April -- not sure if the decision is pending or resolved.

https://www.courthousenews.com/ruling-soon-edges-79-million-malibu-home/

WWBD? (What Would Bono Do?)

• Love 1

Hopefully this is the right thread for this...

Joyce is in Jeepers Creepers 3, which I saw tonight.  She plays a deputy and doesn't have much screen time, but she was good in her few scenes (though she didn’t do much but scream/cry).

• Love 2
On 9/20/2017 at 2:35 AM, SCS said:

Of course Rosario stated that the lawsuit wasn't about the money. After she pays her expensive lawyers she won't net much. 

P.S. I have nothing against Kingsley, but I don't think that KR is a good dog owner and has control of her canine. This is not the first time that he has bitten somebody. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Added P.S.
  • Love 2
On 9/28/2017 at 6:39 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Of course Rosario stated that the lawsuit wasn't about the money. After she pays her expensive lawyers she won't net much. 

P.S. I have nothing against Kingsley, but I don't think that KR is a good dog owner and has control of her canine. This is not the first time that he has bitten somebody. 

They need to seize the dog and put it down. Kim is a terrible owner, but it's gone too far and too long. There have been at least 3 serious bites that required surgery or serious medical intervention: Kay Rosario, Alexia, and Paige Sanderson, the stylist. Brandi was bitten a couple of times as was the trainer Bravo hired. I suspect one of the crew members was also bitten because Alexia was the 5 person the dog had bitten. Allegedly Kingsley is on a farm again, but I don't trust Kim to not pick him from the farm. Next thing you know, he's mauling another person.

• Love 2
On 7/7/2017 at 3:40 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Posted in the Eileen thread as well: Eileen is not returning to RHOBH. Good. Now I can like her again. Good luck Rinna. Without your mouthpiece what are you?

Damn it. Even though I had issues with Eileen on the show, I'm kind of bummed that she won't be back. She didn't handle every situation well but damn it, I hate that she had a shorter run than Brandi or Kim. Gah. 

• Love 6