Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

As a writer, especially in newsrooms, I regularly listened to debates about commas, colons and semi-colons. Also placement of these inside or outside of parentheses. The Brits do it differently than Americans, I believe. And then there are all of the style guides.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

How much do they pay cast members to appear on stuff like this Legends Ball? Is the rest of Bravocon like this? They spackle on the makeup, cram their breasts into sausage casings, then show up and just sit there? Maybe answer one question per hour?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How much do they pay cast members to appear on stuff like this Legends Ball? Is the rest of Bravocon like this? They spackle on the makeup, cram their breasts into sausage casings, then show up and just sit there? Maybe answer one question per hour?

I caught the first five minutes of this and it seems like just a big ego thing for  Andy Cohen who loves to pit women against each other for entertainment.  😒

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I caught the first five minutes of this and it seems like just a big ego thing for  Andy Cohen who loves to pit women against each other for entertainment.  😒

I was thinking that about every one of the thirsty folks who showed up.  It was fun to watch them all size one another up.  Battle of the egos!  🙄

The whole thing was pretty embarassing.  Scripted, horribly acted out and just lame.  Other than the gay shark reveal, it was a waste of time - I would have been mortified and pissed if I had spent more than $10 to be there!  

I was honestly surprised by how many of the Bravo famewhores they were able to round up, though - do we know why Kyle wasn’t there?  

The crowd cheering for Kathy was definitely a moment - Rinna did not look pleased!

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

The whole thing about Garcelle naming the person behind the bots on Sunday was the result of people hearing something and making assumptions. 

She did apparently say she hoped to know soon who was behind it but she didn't actually say she knew who it was.  

She also posted about this that was airing Sunday 10pm

I think early on in the gossip chain someone conflated the two things and declared that Garcelle would be naming the person behind the bots 10pm Sunday night....

But it is an interesting interview even if there is no bot talk or big reveal ;)

• Thanks 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
55 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

So did Garcelle release the name behind the bots? I can't find anything.

Maybe Garcelle is busy scratching out names with a pencil before she posts anything.

• LOL 18
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I wonder if Dorito feels stupid now for taking Erika’s side on everything and thinking they were really friends. 

“Friends” can mean so many things now that we know just how fake this “reality show” is.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

This could also be their attempt to create a buzz about next season. They’ll use those SM accounts to try to rope in as many suckers as they can, likely at the direction of Bravo.  

Not fun anymore.  If I wanted to watch bad acting, asinine storylines and villainous characters, I’d watch soap operas ON PURPOSE.  🙄

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Castina said:

The whole thing about Garcelle naming the person behind the bots on Sunday was the result of people hearing something and making assumptions. 

She did apparently say she hoped to know soon who was behind it but she didn't actually say she knew who it was.  

She also posted about this that was airing Sunday 10pm

I think early on in the gossip chain someone conflated the two things and declared that Garcelle would be naming the person behind the bots 10pm Sunday night....

But it is an interesting interview even if there is no bot talk or big reveal ;)

Wait, what? Internet gossip wrong!?

Well, I guess there’s a first time for everything.

;)

• LOL 12
5 hours ago, Surrealist said:

PK: 100

Erika: -50

Again I think of how Erika has absolutely squandered every bit of goodwill she had from viewers. To have so many people siding with PK over her now. 
I’ve never seen anything like it. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Castina said:

There's no way a RHOBH fan would mishear/misunderstand something and then claim it to be fact!

1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

tumblr_ooepxhbd4S1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

💀💀💀

Hilarious when you realize that Kim Richards is the only person whose comments put her on edge and on the defensive. 🤔

• LOL 8
26 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

There's no way a RHOBH fan would mishear/misunderstand something and then claim it to be fact!

💀💀💀

Hilarious when you realize that Kim Richards is the only person whose comments put her on edge and on the defensive. 🤔

Well Kathy Hilton also left her "shook" and feeling "abused," gave her PTSD, and keeping what Kathy said inside will give her cancer too. But Crystal is the dramatic one! 

Rinna seems to have OTT reactions to Kyle's sisters. 

• Applause 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

A lot of Bravo cast members sang at Andy’s Legends Ball, at Bravocon. Kenya Moore, Scheana Shay, Candiace, Melissa Gorga. 

Not Lu. Not Erika. I guess they rely too much on autotune.

Dorit’s dress was so stupid. It looked like Phoenix used a hot glue gun to attach stuff from her jewelry box to a black dress.

• LOL 7
52 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

A lot of Bravo cast members sang at Andy’s Legends Ball, at Bravocon. Kenya Moore, Scheana Shay, Candiace, Melissa Gorga. 

Not Lu. Not Erika. I guess they rely too much on autotune.

Dorit’s dress was so stupid. It looked like Phoenix used a hot glue gun to attach stuff from her jewelry box to a black dress.

I thought there was a lot of auto tune used for Melissa - but I was thankful as hell we didn’t have to hear Lu sing.   

Was Kyle there and I missed her?  I didn’t see her when Andy introduced each cast at the Legend’s Ball, but later saw a pic of her that might have been from that night.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

I thought there was a lot of auto tune used for Melissa - but I was thankful as hell we didn’t have to hear Lu sing.   

Was Kyle there and I missed her?  I didn’t see her he introduced each cast at the Legend’s Ball, but later saw a pic of her that might have been from that night.  

Yes, I was also very happy we didn’t have to listen to Lu.

I did not see Kyle. I did not see Diana. 

You’re correct. Kyle must have shown up for “the panel”?

https://people.com/style/kyle-richards-caught-with-a-price-tag-on-her-shoe-at-bravocon/

Dynamic Duos, WWHL: Garcelle was pretty ticked off at Kyle for trying to assist Diana during the reunion.

Sutton regretted not speaking up at the reunion on behalf of Garcelle and Jax. But she explained that she recognizes that Garcelle has no trouble asserting and expressing herself.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
On 10/18/2022 at 12:54 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think appearances on Bravo events is a term in their contracts, but since everybody on all Bravo shows does this for the fame (and money), they are ecstatic to be part of it. And yes, all Bravolebrities on BravoCon have their full glam on. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes, I was also very happy we didn’t have to listen to Lu.

I did not see Kyle. I did not see Diana. 

You’re correct. Kyle must have shown up for “the panel”?

https://people.com/style/kyle-richards-caught-with-a-price-tag-on-her-shoe-at-bravocon/

Dynamic Duos, WWHL: Garcelle was pretty ticked off at Kyle for trying to assist Diana during the reunion.

Sutton regretted not speaking up at the reunion on behalf of Garcelle and Jax. But she explained that she recognizes that Garcelle has no trouble asserting and expressing herself.

Kyle was on different events on BravoCon already. Diana was absent.

Melissa Gorga sounded, and looked terrible (overinflated cheeks and lips, and probably a new nose).

• Fire 1
  • Love 1

On WWHL Tuesday night someone was asked what HW had the worst sense of style, or something like that.

In my mind I rephrased the question to "What HW cares the least about 'style '?"  My answer would be Denise Richards, because she doesn't need it.  She gorgeous, lives at the beach and has zero Fs to give.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

Rinna just soooo pissed me off tonight.  Phony crying (no tears), phony apologies (no empathy), phony grief for Lois (I'm sorry to say that, but it all came off as fake to me) - all just so fake, phony and bullshit!! 

I read this article today, and if Andy Cohen doesn't listen to what most here are saying and in other media outlets, then he's a fucking liar, too.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/real-housewives/andy-cohen-fired-housewife/

Literally every where I've read is crying out for Rinna to be fired.  She just needs to go.

ETA:  Reposted in the Reunion thread because that's were I meant to post it first, but it's also relevant here because of the article.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Rinna just soooo pissed me off tonight.  Phony crying (no tears), phony apologies (no empathy), phony grief for Lois (I'm sorry to say that, but it all came off as fake to me) - all just so fake, phony and bullshit!! 

I read this article today, and if Andy Cohen doesn't listen to what most here are saying and in other media outlets, then he's a fucking liar, too.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/real-housewives/andy-cohen-fired-housewife/

Literally every where I've read is crying out for Rinna to be fired.  She just needs to go.

She does, because she sucked all the enjoyment out of this show. Andy cannot read a room. Well, he doesn’t care as long as women are fighting each other.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It hurt her so bad and was such a stab to the stomach that it somehow became magically forgivable because it wasn’t “your” child and  funny when talking about it with Kyle and your husbands? 

Oh, thank you so much for posting this. Garcelle is a goddess. She addressed this beautifully. I love her brain.
Kyle and Dorit don’t seem to enjoy it when even Andy knows they are s- - - people.

• Love 11

By the way, when Andy asked Erika which couple she believed was headed for Splitsville next, she prefaced her answer with, “I don’t want to answer this question, because I feel bad.” And Andy told her that she could choose a relationship from any franchise. 

So no, it didn’t look like she was “joking.”

• Applause 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
On 10/21/2022 at 12:07 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kyle and Dorit don’t seem to enjoy it when even Andy knows they are s- - - people.

Kyle sometimes seems to want to try to be a good mother. Or her version of a good mother. Dorit tries to exude this image of herself as someone whose “babies” are her world and greatest priority.

Showing the world you are s- - - people is not going to help your children become valuable members of society. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 10/18/2022 at 9:04 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Andy’s parents seem like nice people, but there’s something off about their son - he really does love to see cruelty and pain play out on his shows. He’s amused by the sickest shit.

• Applause 4
  • Love 6