Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: All Fired Up

• Start Topic

But, mostly she wants 2 bathrooms, so she no longer has to walk to Starbucks to poop.

So, I see she must not be too heavily involved in scat play.

So either something in that rockstar humping is making them both have to poop at the same time and he is just a little faster or ends up closer to the bathroom or he is spending an inordinate amount of time by himself with the door locked.  I would not blame him on the latter since we all know what kind of faces Stassi makes when she is pleased with how witty she is in her talking heads.  Imagine what kind of faces she makes when she is just plain "pleased"?  Because otherwise?  Maybe they need to figure out how far they can finger diddle each other up the bung hole before they reach critical mass.

• Love 2

Guess Schemer would luv for all of us to forget what she was doin' with Eddie Cibrian.

Knocking cheap ass boots!

Gawd, I hope I don't have to watch 3 episodes of Schemer's stitches on her cankled feet.  I see a Nancy Kerrigan "why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

• Love 1

Still unclear if Tom and Ariana are living in Tom's old place, but wherever they're living, it's messier and dumpier and more trashy looking than how Tom and Kristen lived.

They said on WWHL that Ariana didn't live there and that Tom had a messy roommate at the time.

Is that guy James (the deejay/busboy) really dating Kristen?  I got a very gay vibe from him.  

He's Euro.

I get that, but he's been on every season so far without working for Lisa. As long as he sticks with Tequila Katie he'll still get his VPR money. They only film for a short time anyway (few months I think) so he could easily get bartending gigs elsewhere when the show's not happening. Besides, now that the show's in its third season I am guessing they've all re-negotiated better salaries in their contracts, even TK and Schwartz. Although as far as modeling is concerned Schwartz seems a little short. Is he even 6ft? Doesn't look it. Or maybe that's only a thing for male runway models. I dunno.

I don't think he's ever been in the opening credits before and been a main cast member, he's been whatever the equiv of "friend-of" status is for this show.  Main cast members get paid more.  He was probably hustling to get the bartending gig so he could move up to the credits.

What does this mean? Sorry if that's a stupid question but I don't understand this.

I can totally see why Eds went for huh. He clearly likes crazy ass broads. And dat be Schemer.

Attempted English translation:

"I can totally see why Eddie Cibrian went for her(?).  He clearly likes crazy ass broads.  And that is Scheana."

So either something in that rockstar humping is making them both have to poop at the same time and he is just a little faster or ends up closer to the bathroom or he is spending an inordinate amount of time by himself with the door locked. 

I'm assuming she just doesn't want him to know that she is pooping.  My sister will drive to my mother's house to poop if my BIL is home.  I live alone, so I just hold it until I'm home.  

• Love 4

It's nice to know that Jax clearly hasn't grown up. He thinks everything will be ok if he's honest. Ha! He's totally clueless with women. He leads them on, tattooing their name on his arm, talking about making babies with them one day, then the next day he totally changes his mind and says he wasn't serious. He did that with this Carmen chick and that rebound girl from season one Laura-Leigh. He clearly wasn't being honest, there.

I'm so glad this show is back.

FI Tom's video was the best. I totally would have forgiven him if he had sent me a video like that, too.

Edited by mwcdeb8r
  • Love 2

Almost as nasty as her cut is her new song. Just previewed it on iTunes. It's somehow more terrible than the others.

What auto-tuned repeated phrase did this song comprise?

Remember last season when she was constantly getting injured in one way or another? Either this chick is majorly accident prone, or it's a storyline that's starting to get old and boring.

Thanks for reminding me! I had totally forgotten! Let us ope we don't have to suffer thryu her whining about how no was waiting for her in the waiting room,

I can totally see why Eds went for huh. He clearly likes crazy ass broads. And dat be Schemer.

I thought his name was Stan, which reminds me. When Schemer decided to have a dinner date with her beau at SUR and DJ Muppet started to pester her by going on and on about the day's happenings, I noticed her dinner date appeared he didn't appreciate the loser being there and gossiping by the stink eye he was giving him.

Hi there. Stassi said her bf is a rockstar in bed, they have equal parts lust and love, sex is the number one thing to make her happy in a relationship (followed by shopping, wine, brunch, and lastly Zoe her dog). But, mostly she wants 2 bathrooms, so she no longer has to walk to Starbucks to poop.

So, I see she must not be too heavily involved in scat play.

Excuse me, you forgot that she insinuated (well, no, she flat out said) that he gives the best oral sex. Gah!

• Love 2

It's nice to know that Jax clearly hasn't grown up. He thinks everything will be ok if he's honest. Ha! He's totally clueless with women. He leads them on, tattooing their name on his arm, talking about making babies with them one day, then the next day he totally changes his mind and says he was serious. He did that with this Carmen chick and that rebound girl from season one Laura-Leigh. He clearly wasn't being honest, there.

I'm so glad this show is back.

FI Tom's video was the best. I totally would have forgiven him if he had sent me a video like that, too.

Jax is such a tool! He tattoo's her name on his arm then he's all "we're in an open relationship, right?"  How does that meat head get any women at all?  Much less two.  My husband said Tiffany must be a freak in bed.  Carmen looks much more reserved.  

Also, are any of you Seinfeld watcher's?  In one episode Jerry dates a women who in some lights is pretty and in others she is not pretty at all.  Carmen seems to have that affect going on.  Ariana too.  

FI Tom's video was hilarious!   Gotta love his quirks.  He's damn good with that concealer too!

Katie is such a bore. 

Stassi, can't stand her stuck up arse. Loved when Lisa said you have a hobby when you are rich, right now you need a job. She's no better than her friends that she thinks she's so above.  She is even trying to dress more mature, which comes off all wrong. 

Kristen and her punk boyfriend.... so glad he's gone and I don't know how she keeps a job there. 

Lisa... a show to plug another bar/restaurant.  Great advertising gig!  I FF'ed thru the construction of Pump.  That is not what I tune in for.  Although the Missus Whiggin's references were great!!  

So glad to have this site, reading the comments on here makes the show even more enjoyable.  

• Love 3

Regarding PUMP...I know they're in 'boystown' as Lisa calls it, but do the staff really have to wear light pink shirts? I hope she decides to change the uniforms, cos that Pepto pink wasn't doing many of the new servers any favors. What is her obsession with pink anyway? It's not cute to have pink everything anymore at her age. Get a new color scheme, Lisa!

Stassi said her bf is a rockstar in bed

After Jax, I would think a vibrator with dying batteries would be considered "rock star."   Not buying it, StASSi.

I don't mind seeing bits and pieces of StASSi's apartment search if we actually got to see some apartments.  Let's see what Style by Stassi allows her to afford in WestHo.

Lisa, I love you girlfriend, but you are absolutely ridiculous.  You can't justify being angry at Schwartz for fighting and use that as an excuse to not hire him at PUMP and yet let those chucklefucks Jax, Kristen, Busboy and Flat Iron continue working for you.  (Although she did fire Busboy in front of everyone - - not cool, even for that douchebag Busboy).   Here's a note, Lisa - - ALL your staff fights.  And especially if it's Scheana's birthday.   Just be grateful no one took off their clothing.  There it is. 

Carmen should be counting her blessings and planning to meet Mary Jo Eustace and Charlie Shanian for coffee so they can all high-five each other and discuss what douches their exes are. 

Kristen, while you're thinking about your "coulda woulda shoulda" list with your bullshit cries of how you should probably have just left the bar and not started up anything with Flat Iron, you probably should go ahead and add "bathe", "eat solid food", "bang someone born before 1994" and "mind your own damn business" to that list.

Thank baby Jesus this show is back.  I love it more than my luggage.

• Love 13

I don't know how Jax can get any girl. He's slimy & always sweaty. Anyone who has seen him on this show is a fool if they go near him. Jax is in love with love for about 5 minutes then he's on to the next. But, he has to tattoo their name on him first.

I think James is a young, immature douche but Tom did physically attack him first. It looks like James won the fight too. Tom's apology video was too hard to watch. I had to hit the FF button. Who cries like that over a fight? I could never be with a man who cried like that over that issue.

Just as much as Kristen is obsessed with Tom...Tom had to go up & talk to her instead of just laughing it off. 

Scheana is so dramtic. Yes, she got cut, I'm sure it hurt but she said it cut her vein & acted like she was bleeding to death.

• Love 2

No shade, but how old is Jax's girlfriend #2?

According to this article, she is 28. Who knows how accurate that is, though. She does look like she could pass for early to mid 30s. Probably a combination of sun damage and cosmetic procedures. But she doesn't look to be in her 40s (or 50s..come on) nor could I ever imagine Shallow Jax dating somebody older than him. 

I don't know how Jax can get any girl. He's slimy & always sweaty. Anyone who has seen him on this show is a fool if they go near him. Jax is in love with love for about 5 minutes then he's on to the next. But, he has to tattoo their name on him first.

Yes indeed!  I didn't watch season one of VP, so it was quite jarring to see Jax and Stassi in that flashback.  I mean, damn, he was bordering on hot.  Now? Not so much. Or, not at all.  I guess binge drinking and 'roids (excuse me... "supplements") do eff with your face!

So clearly now that Stassi doesn't have anybody to fight with and her new boyfriend is anonymous she really isn't needed on the show anymore.  There are enough crazy ass tools on this show to pick up where she left off last season with no problem. Unfortunately for Stass, she thought she was the "star" of the show. I don't even believe her boyfriend really moved to LA, he is probably still living in NY. At least we know he's not a famewhore!

I don't get why  FI Tom and Jax are buddy's again. I guess it's ok for your best friend to "bang" your girlfriend but it's not ok for your girlfriend to "bang" your best friend.

Edited by demarti
  • Love 2

Yes last season I remember her getting injured several times- something about her eye, getting her teeth knocked out, and then something happened to her ankle/leg. And now this.

And even when it wasn't about her injuries, it was about how she could have reinjured herself. I remember her whining about her teeth and then whining about how she just had her surgery on her teeth and then whining about a fight could have ruined her teeth that she just had surgery on. I imagine we'll hear the same this season and how she won't be able to wear certain types of shoes at her wedding. I can't stand Scheana because she's a whiner who is wedded to this idea that she is a perennial victim.

I'm glad Jax's student girlfriend preempted his dumping by breaking up with him. He's old, gross, and dumb. She can do so much better than him.

Lisa is so full of bullshit. Putting Schwartz on a warning, firing busboy, and a one week suspension for Kristen and FI Tom. Utter bullshit. It's these times when I wish the show would break the 4th wall and just say that Tom and Kristen are cast members and not expendable. I also wish we got more Schwartz because I really like him.

I thought his name was Stan, which reminds me. When Schemer decided to have a dinner date with her beau at SUR and DJ Muppet started to pester her by going on and on about the day's happenings, I noticed her dinner date appeared he didn't appreciate the loser being there and gossiping by the stink eye he was giving him.

Who is Stan?  Eddie?  Shay?  Would Schemer hook up with a Stan?  I did notice Shay giving Muppet the big ole stinkeye.  My prob with Shay is he's way too indirect -- er, almost subtle.  Um, total mismatch for this show.  Let loose your inner douchebag, Shay.

I think James is a young, immature douche but Tom did physically attack him first. It looks like James won the fight too.

Looked like Muppet didn't have a mark on him.  FI looked like he had the shit kicked outta him.  And let's recall, shall we?  Er, just why did FI go after Muppet?  Cuz Muppet said FI was 31 & implied he was pretty much accomplishing nothing with his life at 31?  On target much?

You can't justify being angry at Schwartz for fighting and use that as an excuse to not hire him at PUMP and yet let those chucklefucks Jax, Kristen, Busboy and Flat Iron continue working for you.  (Although she did fire Busboy in front of everyone - - not cool, even for that douchebag Busboy).

Sorry, Lisa hun, but you're managing that joint in the most ridiculous way.  Muppet should not have been fired -- well, at least not in front of the other chucklefucks.  Peter is the manager there & he pretty much said Kristen is a liability & should be fired.  This is such bullshit.  If they weren't on the show, FI & Kristen would be fired & Schwartz would never get hired.   Still, I'm not complaining -- just observing.  I'm entertained.  Well done, producers.  Keep the douchery a-comin'.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

Lisa is so full of bullshit. Putting Schwartz on a warning, firing busboy, and a one week suspension for Kristen and FI Tom. Utter bullshit. It's these times when I wish the show would break the 4th wall and just say that Tom and Kristen are cast members and not expendable. I also wish we got more Schwartz because I really like him.

Agreed. Kristen should have been fired last season, for that confrontation at Lisa's party in the first episode. But no, suspension. She should have been fired again last season for that loud argument she had with Stassi and Katie in the back of SUR where everyone could hear them. But no, no punishment at all that time and Lisa's excuse was that she didn't see it herself. So? Plenty of people lose jobs for things they did when the boss wasn't there. Frank did in season 1. He was expendable, obviously. That whole "they've been with me for 7 years!" loyalty is bullshit, and she's even said as much that Kristen should just quit. So yes, somebody just admit they are contractually mandated to stay employed at SUR for the show.

• Love 2
I also wish we got more Schwartz because I really like him.

I like him too.  Er, as of now -- cuz we haven't seen all that much of him.  But I suspect he's just as much of a chucklefuck as the rest of 'em.  Big clue?  He chooses to be with Tequila Katie.  Other clues?  He seems to look up to Ape-face as a role model he respects & wants to emulate.  What in the fuckety fuck?  

While I wasn't too upset with Schwartz for throwing a drink at Tequila Katie cuz . . . well, who wouldn't want to throw a drink at Tequila Katie?  Still, she is his girlfriend, and throwing a drink at your girlfriend is never right -- even when your girlfriend is drunkety drunk loser Tequila Katie.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Agreed. Kristen should have been fired last season, for that confrontation at Lisa's party in the first episode. But no, suspension. She should have been fired again last season for that loud argument she had with Stassi and Katie in the back of SUR where everyone could hear them. But no, no punishment at all that time and Lisa's excuse was that she didn't see it herself. So? Plenty of people lose jobs for things they did when the boss wasn't there. Frank did in season 1. He was expendable, obviously. That whole "they've been with me for 7 years!" loyalty is bullshit, and she's even said as much that Kristen should just quit. So yes, somebody just admit they are contractually mandated to stay employed at SUR for the show.

But, but, she's a star!

• Love 2

According to this article, she is 28. Who knows how accurate that is, though. She does look like she could pass for early to mid 30s. Probably a combination of sun damage and cosmetic procedures. But she doesn't look to be in her 40s (or 50s..come on) nor could I ever imagine Shallow Jax dating somebody older than him

She didn't look that pleased either when Jax said, "you're older!"

It's neat what lighting can do to a person...as well as makeup. When my face is bare or have added a lot of moisturizer, my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom. Add a day of smiling in the sun and a lot of powder and the right lighting, my plump baby face suddenly has some real deal lines! I'm 29, going on 30. Oh well, I have a friend who tries to hold her face completely still for this reason. I'd rather have some smile lines at the end of the day.

As we see from lookin' at Kristen & Ape-face, heavy smoking & drinking ain't a beauty treatment.  Both of them have horrible skin.  Jax may be only 35 -- at least when this was filmed, but he looks way older.   And yeah, I'm giving Ape-face's older girlfriend the stinkeye.  Oh hun, if you really are only 28, you don't look it.

I get a giggle from Lisa's old lady getups.

• Love 1
Yes indeed!  I didn't watch season one of VP, so it was quite jarring to see Jax and Stassi in that flashback.  I mean, damn, he was bordering on hot.  Now? Not so much. Or, not at all.  I guess binge drinking and 'roids (excuse me... "supplements") do eff with your face!

It is kinda true.  Jax was vaguely hot back then.  I remember Andy making lustful comments to him when he was on WWHL.  Er, this doesn't happen anymore.  Even Satan Andy, as big a fuckin' phony as he is, can't muster that up.  But I gotta say, a completely & thoroughly unhot Jax tickles me much more -- cuz he thinks he's still hot.  Sure, his delusions are a hoot.  But it's not just that.  The women he's gonna be hooking up with are gonna be predictably skeevier & sleazier & should provide us with some nice giggles.

Btw, is Kristen just about the shittiest waitress -- er, ever?  Did anyone notice how she treats customers?  She sneers at them & practically throws their drinks at 'em or bangs 'em down at their table.  WTF?  And man, she just looks like she stinks.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

So clearly now that Stassi doesn't have anybody to fight with and her new boyfriend is anonymous she really isn't needed on the show anymore.  There are enough crazy ass tools on this show to pick up where she left off last season with no problem. Unfortunately for Stass, she thought she was the "star" of the show. I don't even believe her boyfriend really moved to LA, he is probably still living in NY. At least we know he's not a famewhore!

I don't get why  FI Tom and Jax are buddy's again. I guess it's ok for your best friend to "bang" your girlfriend but it's not ok for your girlfriend to "bang" your best friend.

Stassi is no longer the "star"... She is in the THIRD grouping in the opening! The horrors!!

• Love 3

Team Muppet here. Tom initiates the physical back and forth and he receives a suspension? Likewise, Kristen has been filmed drinking on duty innumerable times as that lovely montage illustrated and she hasn't yet been fired? And if Bravo is going to encourage the escalation of physical violence, I appreciate that James defended himself adequately to the extent he actually fucked up Tom's face but good. This is the first occasion on which I've seen the fights between the idiots on these shows result in visible damage unless you count Ashlee ripping out Danielle's weave and Andy himself drama queening that Teresa Giudice's love tap constituted "tossing him like a rag doll."

With respect to Tom's ostensible modeling career, the amount of money he earns is contingent upon whether or not he's booking commercial or editorial jobs. If it's the latter (which favors wan and skinny), then he's raking in pennies. Like, possibly not enough to even cover the expenses from his agency in the long term. He seems like a good guy and cute in an everyday way, but, to me, he appears as much a foreigner to baths as Kristen. He's batting way below his aesthetics, though, with orange Katie.

Well, Katie isn't really orange anymore & yet I still see her as orange.  Guess she'll always be a drunk orange to me.

Didn't think it was possible there could be a Team Muppet.  Sure, he was right to imply FI is a 31 year old loser goin' nowhere with his life & yes, he did manage to beat up pussy boy pretty good (deservedly so).  And Lisa fired him for no discernible reason -- other than showing she'll only fire people who she thinks aren't important to the show.  But he's still a punky, snotty little jerk to me -- so no thanks, I won't be joining Team Muppet.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Guess Schemer would luv for all of us to forget what she was doin' with Eddie Cibrian.

Duhr! I just realized you weren't talking about her current bf but the married man (to someone relatively famous?) we heard about in the first season!

I also realzied Schemer is dating Shay, not Stan. Duhr.

Regarding PUMP...I know they're in 'boystown' as Lisa calls it, but do the staff really have to wear light pink shirts? I hope she decides to change the uniforms, cos that Pepto pink wasn't doing many of the new servers any favors. What is her obsession with pink anyway? It's not cute to have pink everything anymore at her age. Get a new color scheme, Lisa!

I'm sure it's b/c Lisa Vanderbucks thinks gay men are really into pink. I recall in the first season she decoided to enter the local gay pride parade and draped some pink feathers on a flatbed truck and everyone on it and called it a day.

Btw, is Kristen just about the shittiest waitress -- er, ever?  Did anyone notice how she treats customers?  She sneers at them & practically throws their drinks at 'em or bangs 'em down at their table.  WTF?  

You mean the ones she's not drinking in the alley behind SUR?

• Love 1
I'm sure it's b/c Lisa Vanderbucks thinks gay men are really into pink.

Is that it?  I'd be annoyed by Lisa's cluelessness when it comes to what gay men want or are about, but I'm just not.  I should be tho.  It seems to me like she's made a strenuous effort not to include anyone gay on the show -- er, considering the number of gays in LA clubs & restaurants who are waiters/waitresses & bartenders -- and probably those right on her staff.

As far as the pink shirts on the PUMP staff, I'm not sure what that's about.  Is she trying to make some cutesy statement on what she thinks is appealing to gays or is it merely a reflection of her tacky taste or is this what she thinks passes for stylish/edgy/hipsterish in WeHo or is particularly appealing to LA gays?

I was kinda surprised by the staff she chose for PUMP, if she merely chose them based on looks.  They mostly looked like young skinny twinkish types.  Well, Schwartz would fit in fine then.  Does Lisa have any gay friends?  Clearly not.  I'm thinkin' she probably doesn't talk to anyone except senile Ken.  Anyhoo, if she did have anyone gay around her, they'd clue her in, that a good idea would be to have a lot of different types at PUMP.  Not just young skinny twinks.  Now take my word, Shay would be very, very popular there.  See, I wish Old Lady Lisa would move Jax over to PUMP cuz his predictable surprise at not being noticed by anyone, except those snarking on him, would be awesome.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Does anyone listen to Watch What Crappens? They've described Pump as being patronized by the type of young twinky gay guy who thinks Lisa is fabulous and glamorous. If Lisa had truly been designing a bar lounge for the neighborhood, perhaps her choices in servers might have been different. But I think she knew this was going to be a place where her celebrity and personality would come into play.

I wish they would have named this show something else so that they wouldn't have to contort themselves to keep everyone working for Lisa. Melrose Fail. Hollywood and Whine.

• Love 4

Is that it? I'd be annoyed by Lisa's cluelessness when it comes to what gay men want or are about, but I'm just not. I should be tho. It seems to me like she's made a strenuous effort not to include anyone gay on the show -- er, considering the number of gays in LA clubs & restaurants who are waiters/waitresses & bartenders -- and probably those right on her staff.

As far as the pink shirts on the PUMP staff, I'm not sure what that's about. Is she trying to make some cutesy statement on what she thinks is appealing to gays or is it merely a reflection of her tacky taste or is this what she thinks passes for stylish/edgy/hipsterish in WeHo or is particularly appealing to LA gays?

I was kinda surprised by the staff she chose for PUMP, if she merely chose them based on looks. They mostly looked like young skinny twinkish types. Well, Schwartz would fit in fine then. Does Lisa have any gay friends? Clearly not. I'm thinkin' she probably doesn't talk to anyone except senile Ken. Anyhoo, if she did have anyone gay around her, they'd clue her in, that a good idea would be to have a lot of different types at PUMP. Not just young skinny twinks. Now take my word, Shay would be very, very popular there. See, I wish Old Lady Lisa would move Jax over to PUMP cuz his predictable surprise at not being noticed by anyone, except those snarking on him, would be awesome.

I've also been disappointed that the self-proclaimed gay icon has totally ignored the LGBT community for this show. She couldn't find any gay people trashy enough to fit in? Of course I'm not totally convinced some of these boys don't swing both ways. Jax does appear willing to fuck anything (Lisa may want to consider keeping a closer eye on Jiggy). Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 3
They've described Pump as being patronized by the type of young twinky gay guy who thinks Lisa is fabulous and glamorous.

You probably are right.  Still, it seems limiting to me to only appeal to one type.  I wonder how SUR is really doing.  I was there a few years ago & it was nearly empty.  And btw, the only one I saw there from the show was Peter, who actually looked busy working.  And yeah, he did look kinda hot in an average guy sorta way -- which, as most know (gay or straight) can be the hottest type of all.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1
I've also been disappointed the the self-proclaimed gay icon has totally ignored the LGBT community for this show.

I know so many gay versions of each chucklehead on here I could cast some gays on the show for her.  And given Andy's admission of being a big ole slut himself (OK, no judgements there cuz I am too) in his new book, he could probably cast some gays on there himself.  Since the beginning of the show I've always wondered -- why the blatant omission of any gays?  Not necessarily bothered by it, but it just seems rather blaring to me.

I know so many gay versions of each chucklehead on here I could cast some gays on the show for her.  And given Andy's admission of being a big ole slut himself (OK, no judgements there cuz I am too) in his new book, he could probably cast some gays on there himself.  Since the beginning of the show I've always wondered -- why the blatant omission of any gays?  Not necessarily bothered by it, but it just seems rather blaring to me.

Yes agree not necessarily bothered by it, but it seems pretty glaring given it's West Hollywood.

Off topic - but highly recommend The Comeback for anybody who has HBO. It's actually a new season from a show 9 years ago where Lisa Kudrow starred as a former late 80's sitcom star who agreed to a reality TV show in order to get a part on a new (and very bad sitcom). It's understated hilarity. Andy Cohen and Lisa V are on the new episode because Lisa K's character was supposedly originally cast on RHBH, but quit cause she decided she was being set up as the villain. The premise is that she has a bunch of college kids filming her for a submission to Andy cause she's desperate to get back on TV and now thinks she understands she's supposed to be playing a "character".

You never know, we might get a VPR spin-off featuring Pump.

So, Bus Boy was a red shirt. No surprise. They gave us an episode to get to know his name then he got vaporized.

FI Tom's video was the best, Kristen is crazy-smelly looking (or smazy) and Jax looks like a bloated porn star.

Also, I so think that Scheana pulled the old pro wrestling trick of blading for the good of the show.

• Love 1

You never know, we might get a VPR spin-off featuring Pump.

Oh the teasing again - but then again Scheana just did come out with "Shake That". I'm starting to be more optimistic. Maybe baby Jesus does actually answer my prayers (thank you baby Jesus!).

Today. 8:34 pm

My favorite moment, when the cameraman zoomed in and lingered on the bottle of lube at Tom's apartment.

That was awesome. Because that bottle of Astroglide just had to belong to Tom's "messy roommate" right? Oh and the drunk crying "apology" video is just reality gold.

Stassi has to walk to Starbucks to poop. Just like how Melissa Gorga on RHoNJ goes to Burger King for number 2, and I'm not talking about the #2 value meal.

And seriously people, when you're talking about whatever fiasco goes down at whoever's birthday event - for the love of God say birthday party not just birthday. Scheana: " I can't believe this went down at my birthday" Dimwit, it either went down at your birthday party or went down on your birthday. At my birthday just sounds stupid.

Today. 8:34 pm

My favorite moment, when the cameraman zoomed in and lingered on the bottle of lube at Tom's apartment.

That was awesome. Because that bottle of Astroglide just had to belong to Tom's "messy roommate" right? Oh and the drunk crying "apology" video is just reality gold.

Stassi has to walk to Starbucks to poop. Just like how Melissa Gorga on RHoNJ goes to Burger King for number 2, and I'm not talking about the #2 value meal.

And seriously people, when you're talking about whatever fiasco goes down at whoever's birthday event - for the love of God say birthday party not just birthday. Scheana: " I can't believe this went down at my birthday" Dimwit, it either went down at your birthday party or went down on your birthday. At my birthday just sounds stupid.

Melissa Gorga and pooping at BK never gets old (BTW - the only other show I post on).

But I'm not sure you realize the importance of birthday's on this show. Think VE Day....

• Love 3

Help me out here -- would a supposed straight guy have any need for lube -- er, ever??? Or did Satan Andy just out him? Cuz FI & Ariana seemed to trying so hard to convince anyone they're a couple on WWHL. And I wasn't buying it. Um, not for a fuckin' second.

Here's my theory. I don't think FI & Ariana are a couple at all. They're friends -- just as they were before. Now I could see Kristen knowing FI is bi & being OK with it. Er, I bet he's actually gay, but she's just desperate & dumb enough to believe he's bi. In her idiot mind maybe she was OK if he was with dudes, but any chicks he was with, even if it's just one time, she went batshit. Oh man, this show keeps on giving.

Help me out here -- would a supposed straight guy have any need for lube -- er, ever??? Or did Satan Andy just out him? Cuz FI & Ariana seemed to trying so hard to convince anyone they're a couple on WWHL. And I wasn't buying it. Um, not for a fuckin' second.

Here's my theory. I don't think FI & Ariana are a couple at all. They're friends -- just as they were before. Now I could see Kristen knowing FI is bi & being OK with it. Er, I bet he's actually gay, but she's just desperate & dumb enough to believe he's bi. In her idiot mind maybe she was OK if he was with dudes, but any chicks he was with, even if it's just one time, she went batshit. Oh man, this show keeps on giving.

Scoobs, hold my hand for a little trip down memory lane via TWOP.

When this little gem of a spin-off was first announced, I distinctly remember a poster over at TWOP who was researching all of these chucklefucks through their social media, IMDB, etc.

I am almost 100% certain one of the Tom's (not sure whether Sandoval or Schwartz) were listed somewhere (their modeling portio or some other random site) as being bisexual.  That poster even provided a link.

When the show actually aired, someone clicking on that previous link discovered that his sexual orientation had been changed to straight.

I'm not positive which "Tom" that conversation regarded, but I'm pretty damned sure it was Sandoval (before he was known as FI Tom).

Are you recollecting any of this?  Or any previous TWOP'ers remembering this?

(BTW, I've known a few guys who use Astroglide for a little..."solitary" activity, FWIW).  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

No, seriously, why is Jax such an idiot? And why does he keep getting girls' names tattooed on his body? 

In all seriousness, I just turned 40 and I look 10 years younger than Jax. He's gross. 

• Love 3