Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I really enjoyed today, although maybe not always for the right reasons.  

Tamara Braun back as Ava....put me in the "like" category for that one,  mainly because I generally like TB.  And I enjoyed her introduction, notwithstanding her pervy behavior with Joey.  Ava's sociopathic tendencies are well documented, so this is just another notch in her creepy belt.  

What I enjoy is how well TB does portraying this particular type of character.  Her Carly on GH was a glorious horror.  I did hate her turn on AMC, though that was mostly due to how Pratt chose to protray a lesbian relationship, the asshat.  I think Ava tangling with Steve and Kayla is going to be good!

Speaking of good, we got some great Steve and Kayla today!  I really didn't think I'd ever see a mature couple in love portrayed this well again.  Actual, grown up love and affection, portrayed by two top notch performers.  Think Kayla giving him a key means we might actually see Kayla's place??  Another new set on this show and I'll pass out from gratitude.

And we had the debut of the 'Soap Superstar", John Paul Lavoisier today.  Yeah, I meant that tongue in cheek.  I do think JPL has Philip's sleaze factor down pat.  Philip had his moments, but a standup guy he mostly was not.  And as QuelleC says, he often needed to be degreased.  JPL, while he gotten older and his hair is worse than Eduardos chinny chin chin hair, has brought the same tics he annoyed me with on OLTL to Salem.  He starts talking really fast - though today his voice didn't ascend to Tweety Bird heights, and he desperately wants to swing his hair - he's channeling early Rex from OLTL with his amoral attitude.  I'm very grateful that at least we aren't having to watch him interact with Farah Fath, too.  

I'd scratch my eyes out if that happened.

BEST of all, Ann is working for Theresa!  I was worried that we'd seen the last of Ann, and I love both the actress and the character.  I thought Show might not have a place for Ann now that Theresa is on the up and up.   Good choice, IMO, to keep Ann and her acerbic comments around.

Herbal tea?  Really, Maggie??  There is no man on earth, at least none like Victor, who would want to drink a cup of that before doing ANYTHING, especially before going to bed.  He'll go to the Pub and Caroline will give him a real drink.  

Game over.

Edited by boes
  • Love 10

Also add Will to that.

And here I thought you meant he also slept with Will. I was like "say whaaaaaaa....?!"

Also, and this is entirely about reality and not DAYS: the more money they make, the more douchy the Xmas party they throw. Good lord. Loud club. Bad dancing. Wealthy white people. Meat market. Why did I agree to join my friend?

Thank the LORD for this message board and the sanity it restores at crucial moments.

• Love 1

"We buried Bo today" is what Maggie said to Phillip, so he couldn't have come a little sooner for the funeral of his brother? And boy do they do a lot in a day, Hope's gone and done so much including going to a warehouse to taser a guy. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

"We buried Bo today" is what Maggie said to Phillip, so he couldn't have come a little sooner for the funeral of his brother? And bow do they do a lot in a day, Hope's gone and done so much including going to a warehouse to taser a guy. 

Seriously, it is still the same day.  Phillip lives like an hour or two away, they didn't even attempt to come up with an excuse as to why he didn't make it sooner. 

• Love 3

Seriously, it is still the same day.  Phillip lives like an hour or two away, they didn't even attempt to come up with an excuse as to why he didn't make it sooner. 

You forgot his nephew Will, who he used to spoil like crazy when he was a kid. His nephew grew up in the Kiriakis mansion, when his parents were married..Philip was always close to Lucas, and Billie....He was never close to Bo....The show really wants us to forget anything that is associated with the dreaded Word "Gay"...Therefore, Will and any reminders of him must be exorcised from the show...

I always loved the Philip/Kate bond...I love Kate with all of her kids. She is so different with each of them....I love it when Kate is in the maternal role. Her vulnerability shines through and it is very endearing...It is so frustrating that she is not mourning her grandson with her son Lucas..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

Never saw JPL on One Life to Live but I already hate him.

Even Brady's expression upon seeing Old-Ass New Phillip was WTF?

Does anybody know if Jay was asked to come back to the show? Philip is needed on canvas, I wished that they had just audition people to take over the role...This guy is not that good....I am bias due to his time on One Life To live...

• Love 4

I liked Jay's version of Phillip.

Me, too.

He was pretty attractive, but just a touch of smart-ass.

I cannot take nuPhillip seriously. The Halloween costume hair, the face that looks rode hard and put away wet. 

Country Boy walked into the room when he was on and said, "That guy looks like a douche."

• Love 10

Ew are they really trying to do a love triangle with Maggie, Victor, and Caroline? Do the writers know these people are in their 70s/80s? 

I'm not down with this, either. I'm okay with the weirdness b/c Caroline has always been Victor's obsession (I'm not going to say true love)...but i like he and Maggie together. I think they should stick with them in Patriarchal/Matriarchal roles.

I liked Jay as Phillip, too...but hated that floppy hair with a passion.

• Love 2

I'm not down with this, either. I'm okay with the weirdness b/c Caroline has always been Victor's obsession (I'm not going to say true love)...but i like he and Maggie together. I think they should stick with them in Patriarchal/Matriarchal roles.

I liked Jay as Phillip, too...but hated that floppy hair with a passion.

Maggie and Victor does not make any sense either, since Victor put a hit out on her daughter Melissa..Melissa was a very interesting character..I remember hey standing by Jack after raping Kayla...Everybody was shocked by her blind devotion and Harper set her up for Kayla's poisoning..She was in love with Jack and they were going to marry and she dumped him at the altar...lol..Jack was using her to rehabilitate his image..Jack was such a bastard back then and that is why his redemption was so awesome and poignant...

I feel that Kassie Depaiva was miscast as Eve and she  would  have been a perfect Melissa recast....Melissa Archer would have been a perfect Sarah Horton..It would have been cool to see them play sisters on the show..So many missed opportunities on this show....It is maddening...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

Big fat NO to the new Phillip, to the senior citizen love triangle, and to Ava's hand on Joey's thigh. Otherwise, I totally enjoyed the show yesterday.

And yes, did they even try to get JKJ back? I would like the opportunity to watch him and not feel like a dirty old lady (seriously, I thought he was much younger that he is!), getting all weak kneed over the dimples. I might not think he was such a jerk if I could have been distracted by the pretty.

• Love 2

Today's episode was great. The Steve and Kayla adult conversation about living together and not rushing the marriage part, the Chad and Abby conversation about Ben, Rafe trying to get through to Hope about her revenge not helping anyone. Then Steve with Joey making him watch them kiss as punishment. Steve with the harmonica singing "I'm coming home sweetness" was so fun. 

Solid writing all episode. Then the twist of Ciara being taken with Hope seeing the tv in the warehouse.

But I really hope tomorrow is a new day.

• Love 1

Some thug keeps blocking Malcolm. Saying they have something to do.

Hope has the money... and there is Rafe for his 3rd time at Hope’s in just one day. LOL.

Abigail looking busted in Horton Square least her hair is combed.

I'm not a fan of TB. I'm just not. So her appearing does not fill me with joy or anything like that. I just sit there going 'Get those dark soulless eyes off my screen asap!!' And someone is going to have to explain to me how Joey hooked up with her and what he even thinks he's doing.

I do not understand Time in Salem. It is WEIRD. Do they live in Ninatuk where there is no more daylight until sometime in February? It's always dark and there's no real way of telling when time passes except for when people change clothes and that's no good because some people are wearing the same thing and others aren't and...

IT'S SO CONFUSING!!

• Love 11

Stephen Nichols is sex on a stick. That man is 60. Mmm.

I gotta say, it's a relief to have an age-appropriate TV crush for a change : )

LOL! He's not really age-appropriate for me since he's old enough to be my dad and then some, but I agree he is one sexy man who has really improved with age. He puts the younger generation to shame, I'm afraid.

I'm not a fan of TB. I'm just not. So her appearing does not fill me with joy or anything like that. I just sit there going 'Get those dark soulless eyes off my screen asap!!' And someone is going to have to explain to me how Joey hooked up with her and what he even thinks he's doing.[/b]

I like you, Dandesun

Oh hell... Ciara has been kidnapped again.

RANSOM and TAKEN all rolled into one.

They're nothing if not predictable in all their recycled plots.

Edited by NumberCruncher
  • Love 7

They're nothing if not predictable in all their recycled plots.

So what. Im personally enjoying the storyline because while Hope has lost her mind through it the writers, particularly Josh Griffith, seems to be working the Hope character back into being a strong heroine (without a man always trying to save her). I look forward to what Monday has in store.

• Love 2

Okay, I've been lurking and liking for a while now, but this drew me in to try a comment or two.

Never thought I'd go back to Days after a coupla decades, but the lure of Stephen Nichols and MBE was just too much, so now I'm hooked again. He looks fantastic, and not fake or stretched or pulled--he looks human, in the best possible way--as does MBE, bless her pie-baking heart. As so many of you have said, they're killing every scene they're in--somehow, they are people, not melodrama/soap characters.

I'm glad to see so many actors I remember, and really enjoyed--I'm even starting to tolerate Drake Hogestyn... Well, maybe not.

• Love 15

I'm glad to see so many actors I remember, and really enjoyed--I'm even starting to tolerate Drake Hogestyn... Well, maybe not.

Drake has decent non-Marlena related storylines when hes given a chance to act and not be escalated (ie NuJohn). I never cared for him much as an actor on the same level as Dee though. Most of his "acting" is stiff a fart at best.

• Love 4

Drake has decent non-Marlena related storylines when hes given a chance to act and not be escalated (ie NuJohn). I never cared for him much as an actor on the same level as Dee though. Most of his "acting" is stiff a fart at best.

Well, BMamba, I'm still in the "so relieved to be back watching again" stage [after suffering for years, and continuing to suffer with Y & R], that I'm not minding him at all, really. Hell, I can even nearly take Andre, or maybe I'm just looking at the clothes.

• Love 2

That was a weird amount of time that had Steve talking to a silent Kayla. Seemed incredibly awkward. It was fine after she actually started to respond.

I hate the Hope story. The entire thing. It could have been interesting given all that happened.

As an aside. Ick to watery milkshakes.

• Love 1

Okay, I've been lurking and liking for a while now, but this drew me in to try a comment or two.

Never thought I'd go back to Days after a coupla decades, but the lure of Stephen Nichols and MBE was just too much, so now I'm hooked again. He looks fantastic, and not fake or stretched or pulled--he looks human, in the best possible way--as does MBE, bless her pie-baking heart. As so many of you have said, they're killing every scene they're in--somehow, they are people, not melodrama/soap characters.

I have to admit I have a soft spot for DH. He and DH's Marlena are one of my all-time favorite couples. I still remember the reunion on the pier scene and the time when Marlena was in the pit, married to Roman, but still thinking of John and OMG, the plane sex. 

• Love 1

So confused after days today.  Abifail has always loved Chad even though she was going to choose Cameron over him.

Typical soap retcon. 'This is the couple we're going with so they have always been in love... even if they weren't. Go!'

• Love 9

If I had known that fully half this episode would be Chabifail having the same conversation over and over again I would have skipped it.  All the me, me, me.  She and Will were close.  Only Chad mentioned the victims by name.  I love Billy but I didn't think it would be quite this bad when they got together I'm almost to the point of anger with her. He tried so hard. 

I don't like a single thing about the Hope storyline either.  Plus they're destroying the hint of real chemistry she seemed to have had with Rafe before Aiden was brought on.  Because at one point I was for it and sparks flew between Aiden and Kayla.  Oh well.  Have to keep the women celibate in case their ex turns up years later, right?

Has anyone seen Claire for the past week? 

Steve and Kayla are so gentle with each other.  Eww to Steve and Joey sitting on the sex bed though. 

I'm liking the reflection we're seeing in the writing, even if it means flashbacks.  Beeen breaking down broke my heart.  But in trollop's case flashbacks were necessary because it would be perfectly like her to appear to forget the whole thing because we'd never see it in her acting.  Oh, did you see the tear today?

• Love 6

If I had known that fully half this episode would be Chabifail having the same conversation over and over again I would have skipped it.  All the me, me, me.  She and Will were close.  Only Chad mentioned the victims by name.  I love Billy but I didn't think it would be quite this bad when they got together I'm almost to the point of anger with her. He tried so hard. 

The man Abifail pretended to love and almost married (and currently thinks is the father of her brat) turned out to be a serial killer who murdered the cousin she claims to love and framed the current man she supposedly loves for multiple murders and put him in a coma after bashing his head in. All to keep her. Then she and the man she currently supposedly loves were almost burned to death after she gave birth to a three month old demon baby and the poor women forced to help her was murdered for her troubles. She should be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more devastated and screwed up than she is right now. I blame the writing and KM's "acting" choices. KM should have paid attention to KA's acting after Aiden tried to kill Hope and then was killed himself. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 10

Steve and Kayla are so gentle with each other.  Eww to Steve and Joey sitting on the sex bed though. 

I'm kind of weirdly okay with this because I recall Starr sitting on sex beds with her parents on OLTL when she was much younger than Joey. Hell, I recall after the night they conceived Jack, Blair was in her robe and Todd was still getting dressed (granted, it was shoes and socks at that point) when she was sitting with them and trying on her mother's engagement ring.

On soaps, rooms and beds don't smell of the sex that was obviously had there. 

• Love 2

If I have to hear Abagail refer to the baby as "her son" one more time. WTF writers are proper nouns and actual names omitted on her part of the script? It only further in grains how selfish and egotistical she is.

And I laughed heartily when she told Ben she always wanted him,really even when you were begging to be EJ's Sex slave?

• Love 7

The man Abifail pretended to love and almost married (and currently thinks is the father of her brat) turned out to be a serial killer who murdered the cousin she claims to love and framed the current man she supposedly loves for multiple murders and put him in a coma after bashing his head in. All to keep her. Then she and the man she currently supposedly loves were almost burned to death after she gave birth to a three month old demon baby and the poor women forced to help her was murdered for her troubles. She should be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more devastated and screwed up than she is right now. I blame the writing and KM's "acting" choices. KM should have paid attention to KA's acting after Aiden tried to kill Hope and then was killed himself. 

This is brilliant!  Sadly, we can add Chad to the list of people who pet her and tell her it's not her fault...   So Sad for Chad.  Belle seems too old for him though. 

• Love 5

"We buried Bo today" is what Maggie said to Phillip, so he couldn't have come a little sooner for the funeral of his brother? And boy do they do a lot in a day, Hope's gone and done so much including going to a warehouse to taser a guy.

Yes, it is still the day Bo was buried, which makes Rafe's declaration of love even more off-putting, demented and pathetic.

SN is actually 64.

The only good things on today's episode was the Steve and Kayla stuff. I still don't know where they are going with the Ava and Joey mess. As written now, it makes no sense other than being a prop device to bring the dreadful Ava back. Let's look at the logic given. 1) Joey suddenly wants Mommy and Daddy together. Even though we have seen no evidence of this up until this moment. 2) Joey knows Daddy wants and is actively scheming to get Mommy back. 3) Joey decides to work with some random stranger, whom he does not not and who refuses to identify herself other than saying she is a old friend of his parents, rather than team up with Daddy who is scheming to get Mommy back. 4) Joey is clearly being prepared to be the new Days dimwit in light of the fact that they have decided Brady is too old to be the town simpleton.

As for Ava, I suspect she is going to be faking an illness as part of her Steve and Kayla scheme (guilt and sympathy manipulation). How Joey factors into this, remains unclear at the moment. My sincerest hope is the disease becomes magically real and we are rid of this character forever. All I can say is please let TB's return to the show be an extremely short one. I've never liked her, although I will admit she had never been in a position to be like by me. I loved Sarah Brown's Carly, and Steve and Kayla interloper will never be on my hit list, unless it's a guy making Steve step up his game.

• Love 8

Yes, it is still the day Bo was buried, which makes Rafe's declaration of love even more off-putting, demented and pathetic.

The only good things on today's episode was the Steve and Kayla stuff. I still don't know where they are going with the Ava and Joey mess. As written now, it makes no sense other than being a prop device to bring the dreadful Ava back. Let's look at the logic given. 1) Joey suddenly wants Mommy and Daddy together. Even though we have seen no evidence of this up until this moment. 2) Joey knows Daddy wants and is actively scheming to get Mommy back. 3) Joey decides to work with some random stranger, whom he does not not and who refuses to identify herself other than saying she is a old friend of his parents, rather than team up with Daddy who is scheming to get Mommy back. 4) Joey is clearly being prepared to be the new Days dimwit in light of the fact that they have decided Brady is too old to be the town simpleton.

As for Ava, I suspect she is going to be faking an illness as part of her Steve and Kayla scheme (guilt and sympathy manipulation). How Joey factors into this, remains unclear at the moment. My sincerest hope is the disease becomes magically real and we are rid of this character forever. All I can say is please let TB's return to the show be an extremely short one. I've never liked her, although I will admit she had never been in a position to be like by me. I loved Sarah Brown's Carly, and Steve and Kayla interloper will never be on my hit list, unless it's a guy making Steve step up his game.

I don't understand Time in Salem!! I'm still not even sure how long Bo was even back before he kicked it! 20 minutes? 48 hours? Three weeks? I don't know! I don't know if enough time has actually passed for Rafe to be making declarations to Hope. How would I know this? Time means nothing in Salem!!

As for Joey teaming up with Ava... who is a stranger and has only introduced herself as an old friend of his parents... yet he's never met her before... do parents not teach their kids fucking safewords anymore? Or get the lessons on how to never go with a stranger who introduces themselves as an 'old friend' of the family unless they KNOW said safeword? Steve and Kayla have had enough trauma in their past that they would probably know to give their kids some rudimentary knowledge of this kind.

TB has always played people I hate. Her Carly was in the midst of the absolute worst or the unholy trio on GH. Plus, her skinny arms always make me think of chicken wings -- not that that's a bad thing, but not on a human. Reese on AMC was horrible and while I blame a lot of that on Pratt, she was the face on screen of the lesbian who just couldn't resist Zach and... gah, what the fuck was that wretched storyline anyway?! (It also involved Ryan who is unholy and wrong so that made it all worse.) And now she's someone who wants to fuck with Steve and Kayla and that shit ain't right!

Yes. I have feelings about all of this.

• Love 9

So confused after days today.  Abifail has always loved Chad even though she was going to choose Cameron over him.

And didn't Abs also badmouth Chad for year after their break up, telling anyone who would listen that he tricked her into having sex with him?  I guess this is just another example of Abby loving too much or is this just like the time she had Stolkholm Syndrome regarding her feelings for EJ?. 

Maybe she shouldn't be asking why she didn't see how crazy Ben actually was, maybe Abby should be horrified by his actions and I would like her to actually be honest for once and admit that she was wrong in cheating on Ben with Chad.  Instead all we are getting is Chad's reassuring her that no matter what she did, Ben was going to be nuts.  Reallly, so if Abs had acting honestly, and broken up with Ben to his face, he still would have gone off on a killing spree?

• Love 9

Steve Johnson has shown up in cat form on the latest Breaking Cat News and it's hilarious. The creator of this comic is a Days fan. Her cat Elvis (who is one of the main characters of the strip) was named after EJ. I mentioned it in another thread but I had to bring it here, too. Homages like this are too good to pass up. (Also, this webcomic is wonderful and adorable and brings joy.)

• Love 6

TB has always played people I hate. Her Carly was in the midst of the absolute worst or the unholy trio on GH. Plus, her skinny arms always make me think of chicken wings -- not that that's a bad thing, but not on a human. Reese on AMC was horrible and while I blame a lot of that on Pratt, she was the face on screen of the lesbian who just couldn't resist Zach and... gah, what the fuck was that wretched storyline anyway?! (It also involved Ryan who is unholy and wrong so that made it all worse.) And now she's someone who wants to fuck with Steve and Kayla and that shit ain't right!

I generally like Tamara Braun more than I don't like her, but oh man, Reese on AMC was the worst.  And yes, a lot of it was the writing (no human being EVER would have their sister's husband serve as their sperm donor and keep it a secret from said sister), but TB was the face of that sham.  And then they threw her through a window or something and had Reese go soap blind to generate sympathy for her, a trope I haaate.

This story with Ava seems like it's repeating a lot of what the show did with Kristen - aiming to punish/splinter a supercouple, using their son against them, etc.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Poor Abigail.  I mean that.  Seriously.  Poor, POOR Abigail.  She's so distraught that she had to go to Horton Square and fortify herself with a macchioto peppermint spice frappafarkahoopaloopa, low fat, no foam, before going and collecting her undies from Ollie's.    That's a great name for a holiday movie, "Undies from Ollie's" - KM could star in as an unappreciated great thespian who brings underwear to lesser actors during the holiday season...

Back on topic....She be sad, that one.  Because she couldn't stop Ollie, she didn't SEE.  Of course, it's tough to see anything when you're only looking at yourself, but hindsight is Horton sight.  

And she always loved Chad.  In spite of telling him she hated him, in spite of choosing practically everyone instead of him, in spite of agreeing with her mother that he was bad news, in spite of making him return her Golden Hoohaw Ring, since he won it under false pretences. 

If she'd only listened to Barry White songs sooner, all this could have been avoided.  Cuz now she's Never, Never Gonna Give Him Up, and she Can't Get Enough Of His Love, Babe.  She's Got So Much To Give to Chad, because He's the First, The Last, My Everything.   

At least they're no longer Standing in the Shadows of Love.  

I'm touched, really touched.  I do think, though, that if Chad wants Abby to feel better, he should let her slap him. Hard.  It's always worked before.

I can watch Steve and Kayla all day long.  If Show wants to, they could just do a day of nothing but those two.  There's a lot I love on Days, but these two top the list right now. 

Whatever Ava is cooking up, it looks like she's tapped into some deep crazy.  But, unlike Kristen, it doesn't look like the storyline will be painted in primary colors.  So what is her secret?  A kid?....nah, that seems too easy, and something Show doesn't need....So what?  And what's with her playacting in the mirror?

I agree, Joe is a little dim.  But he's also 16, and that's easier to take than Brady being an offensive moron at 40.  Ava's flirty behavior with him, and his response to it - fits perfectly with the way a teenage boy would respond to an attractive older woman who is playing him. 

Nothing ever has to happen, and I pray it doesn't.  But there is a reality to Joe's reaction to her that I recognize from my prehistoric days as a teen.  People can play you - with a completely non-sexual outcome - and an otherwise semi-intelligent kid acts strangely, because said kid isn't thinking with his head.....

this 

Reese on AMC was horrible and while I blame a lot of that on Pratt, she was the face on screen of the lesbian who just couldn't resist Zach and... gah, what the fuck was that wretched storyline anyway?! (It also involved Ryan who is unholy and wrong so that made it all worse.) 

I generally like Tamara Braun more than I don't like her, but oh man, Reese on AMC was the worst.  And yes, a lot of it was the writing (no human being EVER would have their sister's husband serve as their sperm donor and keep it a secret from said sister), but TB was the face of that sham.  And then they threw her through a window or something and had Reese go soap blind to generate sympathy for her, a trope I haaate.

Yeah, that definitely falls into the "I wake up screaming" category.  And including Lavery, the undisputed Lord of the Douche took it to levels of banality and horror that no other character can match.  Ryass Lamery, worst soap character EVER - for me, anyway.

• Love 12

I loved TB's Carly on GH. She was so great but away from Sonny. TB and the Lorenzo character's actor had the best chemistry. Still bitter they didn't really do them as a pair.

Where is Lucas?

Hopefully gone to get and find his daughter instead of her living on the run on a search for EJ. 

Instead all we are getting is Chad's reassuring her that no matter what she did, Ben was going to be nuts.  Reallly, so if Abs had acting honestly, and broken up with Ben to his face, he still would have gone off on a killing spree?

Yes. Abby nor Chad made him a crazy serial killer. He was mentally disturbed, he could have gone a revenge killing spree in a quest to show Abby how evil Chad was and she mad a mistake choosing him. What difference would it have made? As Chad said something would have triggered Ben no matter what, he was mentally not stable. 

People who have the FBI after them or change their names and disappear 12 times or more out of their young 20's life is not sane.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

I can watch Steve and Kayla all day long.  If Show wants to, they could just do a day of nothing but those two.  There's a lot I love on Days, but these two top the list right now. 

Whatever Ava is cooking up, it looks like she's tapped into some deep crazy.  But, unlike Kristen, it doesn't look like the storyline will be painted in primary colors.  So what is her secret?  A kid?....nah, that seems too easy, and something Show doesn't need....So what?  And what's with her playacting in the mirror?

Agree with the all day thing.

If they go the kid route I will scream and seriously be pushed to stop watching again. However, as I said, no matter how this plays out, the show is going to crap on Kayla like they always do, I totally believe this is where this is going. Steve and Kayla get back together and she will be forced to deal with and grow to love Steve's spawn with that creature lest she be "unreasonable." We know how they love recycling their own plots so why not give us Swamp Fetus Part II complete with Swamp Fetus II trying to destroy Kayla in an effort to get its parents together.

• Love 4

I realized today that there is something about TB that reminds me of Michelle Trachtenberg, who I also cannot stand. It was when she was smiling so self-satisfiedly into the mirror (and this was in FF, I do not intend to watch any of her scenes.) They both always project this air of thinking they are all that, and really, they are not.

• Love 3