Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I have never seen Kayla interact with any of her nieces and nephews via her siblings in the same loving gentle way as her niece Abigail via marriage..It is disgusting the propping of Abifail and the other pets on the show..

• Love 6

I've had quite enough of the Abigail show.  The new writers better have fixed this.  90% of the show should never revolve around one character, especially one as boring and obnoxious as Abby.

Also, I despise Daniel and am tired of Nicole always having to grovel at his orange feet.

• Love 9

I hate seeing Creepy on my screen and Abifail even less so.  But watching him make her squirm and lie is a great use of both of them.  She can't slap him and tell him to stop walking in on her at home and work because she's hiding a huge secret.

She can't slap him because she knows he would slap her back.

• Love 5

Kayla when did U love Sami and Sydney.  Certainly not when you told their mother to never call you aunt again.

I have never seen Kayla interact with any of her nieces and nephews via her siblings in the same loving gentle way as her niece Abigail via marriage..It is disgusting the propping of Abifail and the other pets on the show..

Kayla was never this loving to even her own children.

• Love 5

Why can't Naggie be the nanny? Seriously, what does she do all day? Does she work? Being a nosy, judgmental busybody doesn't pay.

She owns a restaurant, Chez Rouge, which we never see any more.  I wonder if they serve alcohol there.

Did Chad call Will "cuz"?

Theresa is wearing a Rohrshach test.

Please note that I said the other day when Daniel said that the past was behind them and he was only going to go forward, that he would backtrack on that as soon as he found out about Nicole and Eric. I wonder, if, as we've been told, Chloe is supposed to be coming to town to keep Nicole away from Parker, does that mean that Daniel will be forgiving Nicole soon (and I hate to use the word forgive), or will he be stringing her along?

I've seen that Martin guy in something else.

Man, how much junk does Arianna have?  People keep stopping in with gifts.

How is this Megan woman supposed to advance Theresa's agenda?

I wonder if Clyde and Aiden will be each other's downfall.

• Love 2
(edited)

Abi doesn't seem the least bit freaked out that she might have to tell Ben that she had sex with another man, and that the baby she's carrying could be that man's.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4
(edited)

Abi doesn't seem the least bit freaked out that she might have to tell Ben that she had sex with another man.

Well, she is completely irresistible like her stupid cousin Will. It's not their fault they keep falling on dicks.

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 7

Abi doesn't seem the least bit freaked out that she might have to tell Ben that she had sex with another man, and that the baby she's carrying could be that man's.

Because she's a sociopath who doesn't care about other people's feelings. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Why, Show, just Why?  Why does Show keep trying to convince us that we should give a crap about Abigail?  Show can tell us over and over and over again - and it does - that she's AMAZING:  Show can show us over and over and over again - and it does - that people who normally have some sense about them put her welfare above and beyond everyone else's:  Show can let us watch this twit yell at, slap, belittle, demand attention from one and all, and everyone gives it to her - but Show can't convince me for one iota of a second that she deserves anything more than passing contempt from everyone around her.

She messes up her life by playing one guy against another, by going after men in relationships, by pursuing men that she disparages both before and after, and sometimes even in the middle of having them.  And then cries victim, when she has scorch marks on the soles of her shoes from how rapidly she went after them.  And then we have to watch the guys she's abused, she's scorned, gaze at her with their mouths hanging open and declaring that she's AMAZING.

She's not.  So very, very not.  All the fawning, all the adoration of Abigail just makes everyone in her cheerleader section look like utter morons.

So Daniel is now disappointed in Nicole again, which only means it's Tuesday.  And tomorrow Nicole will grovel and weep and beg for forgiveness, which will only mean it's Wednesday.  And Eric will stalk around town with a stick up his ass, trying not to think of the human body, with his teeth clenched - and ass - snapping at everyone as if somebody stole his favorite G.I. Joe toy.  Which only means it's any day of the week.

At the mansion, Maggie is spouting her poison in her sad little girl voice, Brady is blinking rapidly trying to understand words, Theresa is acting delusional.  Ann was some comic relief.

Clyde was doing the two-step wth some poor hospital tech - I wish the tech has maced the asshole - and Aiden, what are they doing with him??

Show has got to buy a clue about Abigail and Daniel, and fast.  And STEP IT UP and get rid of Serena and Xander and donate Eric to a kennel.

Edited by boes
  • Love 15

Every one of these story lines is so overdone/over the hill.  Love triangles, paternity test switches, etc, ad nauseam.  I had not watched for about 2 mos due to travel, and it seems that the show has gotten more tired and worse in every way during that time.  I'm giving it 4.5 yawns.

• Love 4

Whee! The Nicole Apology Tour is starting up again! That period of about a week and a half when the tour was on hiatus felt endless, I tell ya.

Is there any hope the new writers will give AZ something fun to play? Or at least different. I'll settle for different.

• Love 7

My major reason for sticking with Show these days are all of you folks.  Seriously, your comments keep it going!

Why can't Naggie be the nanny? Seriously, what does she do all day? Does she work? Being a nosy, judgmental busybody doesn't pay.

Can Serena just go away already? Just go to Murder Park and have someone push her in the river. Where's that bird watcher when you need him?

And this Mrs. Doubtfire/Mary Poppins nanny plot is completely stupid. I will forgive this if Theresa suddenly starts singing about women's suffrage with Anne.

Why is it that Kayla will not ask her side piece that if she does not want a dimera baby why does She keep screwing them?. 

I've had quite enough of the Abigail show.  The new writers better have fixed this.  90% of the show should never revolve around one character, especially one as boring and obnoxious as Abby.

She can't slap him because she knows he would slap her back.

Hopefully will slap her unconscious.

She owns a restaurant, Chez Rouge, which we never see any more.  I wonder if they serve alcohol there.

Theresa is wearing a Rohrshach test.

Man, how much junk does Arianna have?  People keep stopping in with gifts.

She's supposed to tell Brady that Theresa is a super great and awesome mother. 

Knowing Brady, that would be all that would be needed.

Well, she is completely irresistible like her stupid cousin Will. It's not their fault they keep falling on dicks.

Yeah, folks, you all have got smart snark down to a science.  I'm all in favor of YOU guys writing this thing!!

• Love 7

Kayla when did U love Sami and Sydney.  Certainly not when you told their mother to never call you aunt again.

Kayla was never this loving to even her own children.

Kayla was great with Stephanie, especially during the Ford Decker mess; those were some of my favorite Kayla scenes since she returned to the show.  And she was also good with  JJ when he wouldn't stop obsessing over Jack raping Kayla.

• Love 2
(edited)

Nicole didn't even get a change of clothes before Dr. Grope hates her again.  Now I get why they didn't do the deed, so he can accuse her over and over again of "lying" about it.  *bangs head on wall until it feels better* I'm glad I never liked the Shrew for a second.  Between this and the heat I don't think summer will ever end.

ETA It's tough to be a Nicole fan these days, but I'm hanging in there.  She is just awful with Dirty Dan (who scrubs up pink, apparently).  Not just the whining and begging either, there's something so, I don't know, fake or higher pitched singsong in the way she interacts with him that she doesn't seem to do with other actors.  In a million years I wouldn't guess they're a real life couple.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 2

I don't understand how Abigail can be 8 weeks pregnant already? Wasn't it just a few change of clothes since that night? 

And can anyone help me out with the priest who heard Eric's confession -- what has he been in before? He resembles Dobbs from F Troop but that actor would have to be in his 70s now (ugh, I'm old). 

As much as I love Kayla - I hate that she's being used to prop Abifail - I'm over her baby drama & her constant crying all the time - can't she go on an extended vacation??

And why haven't Theresa & Chad met yet?    They would be a much better pairing than watching her pine over dimbulb Brady & him pining over Abifail.

Why isn't Serena gone yet?   She's just a waste of space now - can't we have Nicole just push her into the harbor - would anyone really miss her?

Not looking forward to seeing Nicole grovel for Dr. Tan's affections or seeing both her & Eric say how sorry they are for daring to almost make love while they were trapped & not thinking solely of Dr. Tan & how he feels.   Blech - thank god for the FF button.

And as much as I love James Read - Clyde needs to go - he's become a creepy stalker & it's not entertaining to watch.

• Love 5

I don't understand how Abigail can be 8 weeks pregnant already? Wasn't it just a few change of clothes since that night? 

Abifail is an unspecified creature so it doesn't follow the human fetal development cycle. 

• Love 6

Here's what I would love to see in the Abigail storyline: Abigail says to herself, I am in my early twenties, I have not really established a career, and I just moved in with my boyfriend (with no steady income, mostly relying on his father) who I cheated on with another guy. Obviously I don't have my shit together enough to have a baby right now.  Then she goes to a clinic (not Aunt Kayla), has an abortion, and gets on with her life, making better choices in the future so eventually she can have a family at a time and with whom she chooses.  If the new writers wrapped up this storyline like that they would earn my undying loyalty.

• Love 6
(edited)

No way would they let their Horton princess have an abortion especially since they want her to have a dimera baby.

Yes Kayla was good when Stephanie was raped but then Stephanie had not done anything wrong like Abigail has.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 1

I had been Days free for a long time and made the mistake of relapsing a couple of days ago. The problem is that the show is pretty awful. An even worse problem is that I love the brilliantly snarky comments here about said show SO MUCH that I kind of want to keep watching it anyway. 

I have a confession to make: I didn't initially get just how awful Abifail (hee) is. Honestly, I even thought some of the hatred for her was over the top, albeit amusingly so :) Before you declare me insane and put me under the care of any of Salem's woefully incompetent doctors, I should clarify that I never LIKED her. I just dismissed her as one of a sad number of under defined and over annoying Days characters who could easily leave forever without my caring or possibly even noticing. Anyway, suffice it to say I've since seen the light---or the darkness, as it were, because she sucks all hope and energy and fun from this show. She is pretty much everything that could be wrong with any character, and I am beyond baffled as to what the writers and actress are trying to do here or why anyone thinks viewers should root for her or even want her to remain alive. I honestly don't get it. Even on a show full of unlikable, uninteresting characters, she is the absolute WORST. And yet every character and show writer seems to be laboring under some mass delusion that she's the best, which of course makes her even more unbearable. 

This show would be so much better without her. And Daniel. And Will. And literally about 75% of the canvas or more. I'm holding out hope for a serial killer coming to Salem and staying for a long, long time. I love murder mysteries and would far prefer to watch the show try to pull off a whodunit than more depressingly chemistry-free, dysfunctional romance storylines (are we supposed to even semi-like and root for ANY of the actual or would-be couples on this show?!)  Watching most of these people get bumped off permanently would be awesomely cathartic. I know, I know...that's what fanfic is for :) 

At the mansion, Maggie is spouting her poison in her sad little girl voice, Brady is blinking rapidly trying to understand words, Theresa is acting delusional.  Ann was some comic relief.

Ann was always one of my favorite characters, if only by sad default! And the description of Brady is hilarious apt. we're actually *supposed* to think he's among the dumbest human beings to ever live, right? RIGHT?! Even by Salem standards, he is scarily stupid. It provides some welcome humor, even though I suspect it's unintentional on the part of the writers :) 

• Love 8

It is painfully amusing to watch Will practically wetting himself to help Abby, his fellow cheater, feel better about herself and all of her stupid, selfish life choices, when he can't be bothered to show any sympathy or empathy towards two of the people closest to him--his mother and his husband--who were heartlessly cheated on.  Will makes sure to point out that Abs has just "made a mistake" and she's still a good person who just happens to have the morals of an alley cat--I mean it's not her fault she keeps sleeping with DiMera men.  Right?  :)

And then we have Theresa whose own baby hates her.  Holy crap, but I need Theresa to stop this insanity with impressing Brady and actually work hard at being a good mother.  Please writers, can't you see all of the potential JL could bring to her storylines and the show and can't you also see the lack of potential KM has?

• Love 9
(edited)

Will and Abs are the same.  Cheaters of a feather who flop together.  At least he feels for her but she is incapable of feelings for anyone but herself.

How could Chad be interested in this someone who has not one redeeming quality?

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 4
(edited)

My appointment ran late so I missed the first 10 minutes of the show so I didn't recap but I did watch. Same shit different day so if wanna get a good handle on what's going on just read the past few recaps and you'll be all caught up to be honest.

Sneasel should be very proud of himself, being able to manipulate 3 damn relationships. He keeps manipulating his beautiful husband Sonny, manipulating Sparkles with Derrick and now manipulating Jar Jar for Chad and now looking Mannequin in the eye knowing what he did. I'm pretty sure Sneasel can't look at himself in the mirror because Sneasels don't have reflections. Even when he thinks he's doing something "good" he still comes off as an asshole. I mean Jar Jar should be settling her own feelings and Sneasel should not have gotten himself involved.

AssCole & Dark Roast whatever.

Theresa if you have some sloppy ass nanny giving you a reality check, then you are definitely doing something wrong. IDK where this love of Blockhead Brady is coming from because she did nothing but use him. 

Rafe staring at nosy ass Hope and Aiden is so contrived to me. Now he has feelings for Hope because they're bonding over Mr. Rapey. Ugh, so laughable.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 4

Well.  Color me shocked that Nicole actually confessed today.  I kept waiting for it to be revealed that it was a fantasy Daniel was having.

Score one point for character progression, I guess. It was painful when the show spent like three weeks on the "Nicole promises to confess and then doesn't" merry-go-round last year.

• Love 3

Dan is a fucking idiot.  Nicole didn't tell him the truth right away because she knew what his reaction would be, based on many past experiences.  How can this guy possibly be a brilliant surgeon, when he doesn't even possess the most basic reasoning skills?  Free Nicole, please.

Hope and Aiden dancing was pretty cool. 

I'm bitter that it's not going to last.

I didn't even pay attention to Will and Abigail (who should both just explode into a ball of hot air), or Brady and Teresa (one of the most stupid stories I've seen in awhile).

• Love 2

There's a lot of discussion about Brady being really dumb, and I agree. That said, I've been thinking about this, and I'm not sure whether his character is supposed to be this way, or if that's just how he comes off as because of Eric Martsolf's acting.

I watched Eric Martsolf on Passions for six years, and his character was noticeably different after he joined as the re-cast. His character was supposed to be this sophisticated high-powered attorney who graduated at the top of his class from Harvard Law, yet Eric's Ethan Winthrop made you wonder how Harvard could accept anyone so stupid. The character was originally fairly innocent and naive, but he didn't come off as entirely detached from reality until EM took over the role.

I like EM. He's actually one of the reasons I started watching Days earlier this year, and when I did start watching, I basically thought Ethan Winthrop had moved to Salem. The characters are fairly similar (and it didn't help he was angry at a Theresa and kept telling her he couldn't trust her :P). I don't think he's a bad actor, but I find him to be limited. He does well when his character is emotionally intense or drunk, but I don't think he's all that great otherwise. I think some of his acting choices make Brady come off as dumber than he's intended to be.

TL; DR? I think it's possible that Brady seems dumber than he is because of EM's acting.

• Love 7
(edited)

Will cant do anything right. He was just supporting his cousin.  Infidelity is not the worst thing a person can do on a soap or in real life...A cheater is not synonymous with a murderer,My goodness! I am from the Caribbean if we burned everybody at the stake for being unfaithful, none of us would exist back home. Whenever I meet somebody from back home, I always ask them, what is  their family name and what part of the island they are from because I might be kissing a relative of mine..lol..I met a cousin of mine at the DMV once...lol 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

one shallow note from me today: Will's wearing a very nice shirt today. That shade of blue really brought out his eyes. I'd like to think that it was either a birthday or Christmas present from Sonny. Freddie's got what? A week? 2 at most?

(edited)

Will is fine with cheating now but not when it comes to his mother doing it.  It depends on who is doing the cheating according to Will.

Will called his mother a sl*t.  Certainly have not heard him call Abifail that.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 7

Exactly, Sneasel knows that Chad "loves" (use that word loosely just like Jar Jar is loose) Jar Jar and here he is getting involved and setting up for the two of them to meet so Chad can declare his undying "love" for her. Has he considered what would happen if Jar Jar says yes to Chad and dumps Mannequin with a snap of a finger. He didn't like it when Sparkles was declaring his love for Sonny and going after Sonny, so why is it different now that Chad is going after Jar Jar? He was involved in a similar situation not too long ago so for him to aid in this is so stupid. Mannequin may be dull, boring, and manufactured but he needs to be involved in this story and kick Chad, Sneasel, and Jar Jar's collective asses. Sneasel continues to show his douche behavior and as pointed out why isn't he calling Jar Jar a slut but called Sami one. Something just doesn't compute.

• Love 7

Lastwaltz, I agree that the priest resembles Dobbs but I can't place him either.  Next time he's on I'll try to catch the credits, unless someone has a better way to track down his name.

Larry Poindexter is the actor who plays Father Louis. Looking at his imdb page, shows nothing special, except her did play Ben Welch on Days back in 1984.

And somebody before that wondered about the paternity tester guy, Martin. He's played by Kasey Mahaffy.

• Love 5
(edited)

Exactly, Sneasel knows that Chad "loves" (use that word loosely just like Jar Jar is loose) Jar Jar and here he is getting involved and setting up for the two of them to meet so Chad can declare his undying "love" for her. Has he considered what would happen if Jar Jar says yes to Chad and dumps Mannequin with a snap of a finger. He didn't like it when Sparkles was declaring his love for Sonny and going after Sonny, so why is it different now that Chad is going after Jar Jar? He was involved in a similar situation not too long ago so for him to aid in this is so stupid. Mannequin may be dull, boring, and manufactured but he needs to be involved in this story and kick Chad, Sneasel, and Jar Jar's collective asses. Sneasel continues to show his douche behavior and as pointed out why isn't he calling Jar Jar a slut but called Sami one. Something just doesn't compute.

I am in no way justifying Will's and JarJar's cheating..You guys know that Will has a complicated relationship with his mother, just like Sami with Marlena and Marlena with hers...I guess it must be a trait of dysfunction in that family...Will's issues with his mom are not going to be the same as JarJar..Mophead Will told Sami that he hated her..Plus, I don't feel sorry for Sami, for having a son like Will. She has been a bitch to her whole entire family all her life, especially Marlena. What you do to your parents , you pay for it via your own kids..You guys forget that Chad was his friend even before Chandler was playing Will..It makes sense to me that he would be more loyal to Chad than Mannequin...When Will first met Sonny at the pier, he was giving him the side eye because he thought that Sonny was putting the moves on Abigail, not knowing that Abigail was very comfortable with Sonny because that was her cousin...lol He was only being like that because Chad was with Abigail...Will and Abigail were always close going back to the Salem Serial killer days...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
(edited)

too bad will is gay and his beloved Abigail are cousin because they should get together and cheat on each other.

So Imo if Abigail is amazing for this behavior so is Sami. 

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 2

Larry Poindexter is the actor who plays Father Louis. Looking at his imdb page, shows nothing special, except her did play Ben Welch on Days back in 1984.

Thanks, worleybird!

He's been in a lot of stuff!  But, I probably didn't watch or wouldn't remember any of his appearances.  Guess he's a variant of That Guy.

• Love 3

Show really is like Groundhog Day, isn't it?  Except for the part where I actually ENJOYED Groundhog Day, of course.  And I do enjoy Days on those occasions, as rare as pictures of Pluto these days when we actually get something NEW instead of the same dance, different day.

So my favorite part of today's show were the Nanny competition.  The "bad" nanny, the Keno-playing one, once again showcases how excellent Days is in their day players.  Her eye gestures, her barely concealed impatience, and finally, that beautiful deconstruction job she did on Theresa was all first class.  I love Theresa - or more accurately, Jen Lilley - but Theresa needs to buy a clue and do it fast.  She loves Tate, I believe that, but she needs Brady just as much as she needs a goiter growing out of her neck.  Said goiter would automatically be smarter than Brady.  

The new nanny, the - to quote "bad nanny" - "Mary freakin' Poppins" one - I wonder if she'll turn out to be not-so-good, and Theresa will rescue Tate.  I so wish the endgame for her wasn't Brady but I'm starting not to care.

Dan is a fucking idiot.  Nicole didn't tell him the truth right away because she knew what his reaction would be, based on many past experiences.  How can this guy possibly be a brilliant surgeon, when he doesn't even possess the most basic reasoning skills?  Free Nicole, please.

Hope and Aiden dancing was pretty cool. 

I'm bitter that it's not going to last.

I just started FF'ding through those scenes.  Once again we've got Nicole debasing herself, apologizing for something that didn't happen, and doing it BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT SORT OF ASSHOLE RESPONSE SHE'D GET FROM DAN IF SHE TOLD HIM THE TRUTH!!  And yes, I'm shouting.  Same thing, every time.  Only difference is that today's he all quivery and on the verge of tears - funny how sensitive the Lord of the Douche gets when it's HIS feelings at risk.  He's such a Ryan Lavery.  Every soap seems to have one.  NO soap needs one or ever did.

Oh yeah, Serena and Eric.  I'm up for her knocking him out, stuffing his body down her dress and leaving town with him.  Kidnapped.  Made her sex slave.  Or, better yet, poke fun at him in crowded rooms over in EUUROPE for his tiny...let's call it an "artifact".   Anything that would make Eric cry and make her leave.

Both characters are so done.

Slow burn for me on how Aiden is getting the shaft.  I think he and Hope work well together, and they both look fine together too.   Daniel Cosgrove is a GOOD actor, and Aiden is an actual adult - Salem really can't afford to lose one, there are so few.

There's a lot of discussion about Brady being really dumb, and I agree. That said, I've been thinking about this, and I'm not sure whether his character is supposed to be this way, or if that's just how he comes off as because of Eric Martsolf's acting.

I watched Eric Martsolf on Passions for six years, and his character was noticeably different after he joined as the re-cast. His character was supposed to be this sophisticated high-powered attorney who graduated at the top of his class from Harvard Law, yet Eric's Ethan Winthrop made you wonder how Harvard could accept anyone so stupid. The character was originally fairly innocent and naive, but he didn't come off as entirely detached from reality until EM took over the role.

I like EM. He's actually one of the reasons I started watching Days earlier this year, and when I did start watching, I basically thought Ethan Winthrop had moved to Salem. The characters are fairly similar (and it didn't help he was angry at a Theresa and kept telling her he couldn't trust her :P). I don't think he's a bad actor, but I find him to be limited. He does well when his character is emotionally intense or drunk, but I don't think he's all that great otherwise. I think some of his acting choices make Brady come off as dumber than he's intended to be.

TL; DR? I think it's possible that Brady seems dumber than he is because of EM's acting.

I love your post!  I didn't watch Passions, but I wondered if the actor had something to do with how he came across.   IRL, the guy seems really charming and generous to his coworkers and an all around good guy.  But on screen, he's petulant and spoiled and just....dumb.  Thanks for the insight.

Creepy Clyde can go anytime now.  The fun is gone.  And it's increasingly hard to understand how Kate can be so blind when he practically slithers like a snake in every scene he's in.   Too bad Lab Tech Guy didn't knee him in the nuts.  Oh - Jeremiah's haircut, good move.

Abigail and Will and Chad and Ben.  If "Not Caring" was an ice cream flavor, I'd be buying it by the gallon.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think it's a given Brady is supposed to be stupid if Victor has called him my stupid grandson more than once.  On Passions he was equally stupid, not knowing girls were plotting for him because he was almost as rich and the same kind of pretty boy.  Theresa (Rafe's dead sister Ariana) had Little Ethan to live in the mansion.  Sound familiar? I don't often venture into cast interviews but what I've seen is he seems like a bright young man and the Brady/Ethan thing seems to be a niche as a soap actor he's aware of fulfilling.  If this show would just go full camp like Passions did, it might work. 

OT, speaking of Passions, I keep comparing Ari G to little Endora who was an expressive amazing child in satan's stroller.  Except she was the chagrin of her mother Tabitha, the wonderful Juliet Mills, because Endora was a good witch. I hope the girl doing well she must be grown up by now.  Put cute sunglasses all you want on Ari G but this is most frowny baby I've ever seen.  Well, she's not a baby she's 2 and I don't expect dialogue (the babbling was cute with Chad though) but jeez do they always have to make the twins act after a long nap? I agree with the presents.  Enough already.  As a young mother I needed diapers and a high chair.

ETA I guess I think she should look just a little bit like her mother please. Heck, even I had a blonde, blue eyed kid so it's possible but why not make her a beautiful mixed kid? I miss Gabi and I'm glad Rafe got her a lawyer a while back because we know she won't stay in jail for 10 years.  However, how you appeal a plea deal is unclear.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3

JL should be the next leading lady, a gorgeous woman, she can act and her character is self aware of who she actually is. Theresa's involved in one shitty story after the next but JL is gold.

• Love 15
(edited)

The way everyone keeps singing Abigail's praises and virtues, maybe she's not carrying either a DiMera or a Weston. Maybe this was an immaculate conception (after all, Marlena was possessed and Eric was a priest).

Edited by Originalroux
  • Love 4

I missed when Nicole and Eric had their "near death" experience, but I find it so stupid that Nicole feels it is smarter to keep what happened a secret from Dr. Sleezy - not like he is so innocent and up and up.  NiEric should have just come clean from the get go and let the pieces fall where they may, rather than get all junior high about what did or did not happen.  I'm really tired of Nic always getting crap.  She can be her own worst enemy, but no matter what she does, she never catches a break.

• Love 3