Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

If Sonny wants to end his marriage to Sneasel because of Sneasel's cheating, and because Sonny has discovered he still has feelings for Sparkle, Sonny just needs to tell Will that.

I think Lucas may end up getting his heart broken.  Justin will return, and it will be revealed that he wasn't cheating, or he was cheating, but has decided he wants Adrienne back.  Either way, Lucas will be the one who gets hurt.  Since Adrienne hasn't divorced Justin yet, does this make Adrienne and Lucas cheaters?

I guess the writers don't know what to do with Rafe without Sami.  So far any SL they've tried with Rafe that doesn't involve Sami, never seems to go anywhere.

Why do you think that Sonny wants to end his marriage? He assured Rafe that everything was fine between him and Will...I would not be surprise at all if Sonny and Sparkle begin an affair behind Will's back down the line..

• Love 2

How many times do we see a soap "couple" process suspicion, annoyance, understanding and acceptance all in the space of a 10 minute conversation?

Early J.J. and Paige also did that plenty.  It's why I like them so much -- they knew how to talk things through, something Lucas and Adrienne are doing, too.

Still don't know if like them together, but at least I don't hate them.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't need to see Jar Jar flirting with Chad.

I know I need to resign myself to this happening so I wish that KM would or she would be directed to add some dimension to her Chad interactions. All she does is flirt and act coquettishly in her scenes with him. Just about two months ago when he was with Jordan he was an evil no good Dimera that would hurt her because that is just what Dimeras do. Now because he sent her a few book quotes and talked her up to the board he can be different from the rest? Can she at least convey a modicum of suspicion or wariness? Does it have to be all smiles, laughs and flirting? Ugh!!

I am not disgusted by Lucas and Adrienne. It is a random chemistry free pairing but I would take it any day over Daniel and well... anybody. At the end of the day, I am happy to see Bryan have a storyline. It sure ain't the storyline I would have picked in a million years but at least he is working. What is more is that he is working more than Galen. No hate for Galen but I always see it said that ejami killed lumi when really I thought it was Safe that did that. To me it seemed like the show runners didn't think Bryan could go toe to toe with JS, hence Galen. Rafe became a father figure to Lumi kids while Lucas became a cuckold to Chloe and Daniel and then went off to Asia somewhere. YMMV.

The baseball event was very well done. Kudos to Days.

John laughing over the ring toss had me rolling too.

Ciara's antics have officially stopped being cute to me.

Got a good chuckle out of Tori saying that she was the only Japanese woman that she has seen in Salem.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4

When did Theo become such a fan of Abifail? must everything on this show be contrived? Nothing feels organic... Why is Chad falling for her again? She fucked his brother...People complain about Will, but, Abifail was worst, she stalked EJ and begged to be his side piece..Yuck... 

Theo has always adored Abigail.  At least for the last year.  It's not contrived at all.

• Love 3

Rafe's potential motives are stupid, but not homophobic.

I know Rafe isn't very popular here, but I like him and I think him warning WilSon and Marlena that he will step in if something affects Ari is smart. Gabi is in prison for the foreseeable future and Rafe has a vested interest in looking out for his daughters. If what is going on with Will & Sonny begins to negatively affect Ari then he should act to protect her. As has been pointed out here, Sonny has no legal rights to her, Will was never awarded sole custody, and Gabi's rights to his daughter weren't severed.

What I thought was interesting was Mar's reaction to it. I wouldn't be surprised to see her actually help Rafe get temporary custody if something does negatively affect Ari. More generally, I think she is tiring of Will's antics.

• Love 4
(edited)

I know Rafe isn't very popular here, but I like him and I think him warning WilSon and Marlena that he will step in if something affects Ari is smart. Gabi is in prison for the foreseeable future and Rafe has a vested interest in looking out for his daughters. If what is going on with Will & Sonny begins to negatively affect Ari then he should act to protect her. As has been pointed out here, Sonny has no legal rights to her, Will was never awarded sole custody, and Gabi's rights to his daughter weren't severed.

What I thought was interesting was Mar's reaction to it. I wouldn't be surprised to see her actually help Rafe get temporary custody if something does negatively affect Ari. More generally, I think she is tiring of Will's antics.

I don't think Marlena would help Rafe get temporary custody over Will.. He would be able to get it over Sonny, because he is not a blood relative..Unless Will becomes a drug addict or a danger to Ari, Rafe has no leg to stand on. Will could easily bar him from seeing Ari. He better be careful.  Ari is a happy little girl with her dads..I think Rafe was a bit over the top..I understand his concern because she is his niece...I did not like how he was basically demanding Wilson tell him their private marital life...That is none of his business....Plus, Will has a ton of family in town that would help him with Ari, if it became too much...I hope the show is not setting up another fight for Ari, that storyline has been done too much ....Please Show let it die...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
(edited)

I was actually thinking, if Rafe is disgusted by Will's cheating and then his underhanded tactics, he might help Sonny get custody rights or something like that.

Being a douche bag and a cheat  does not mean you cannot be a parent to your own child...Ari adores Will...Rafe better be careful..Parents don't like it when you question their parenting skills. Kate will not turn on Will and she would do anything for him...Marlena might because  Sparkle is John's and we all know that she put him above everybody, including her kids....That has always been Sami's bone of contention with Marlena..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

The carnival today was nicely done.  I didn't even mind Jawn too much.  The only thing that disturbed me was the carnival having a freak show at what was clearly geared towards children.  It was so unfair to those kids to let them not only see, but to interact with the Shower Jumping Shrill Screecher Howler Monkey.  They can bite, for God's sake!  Wait.... that was Abigail, you say?  Hmmmm....I honestly did think it was the monkey from how often she was scratching her butt....Oh, she was kissing Ben, you say?  

I MUST watch more closely....

I'm beginning to like Tori speaking up a little more but "Tori Simpson" name cracked me up.

I have no idea why JarJar thinks she needs to have her picture taken with the kids. 

I decided I like seeing BD in action more than I find JE to be pretty yet not really sexy, so I watched. I felt for her when she said it's been a long time.  And I like the way they talk to each other 

I think the kids had their picture taken with Abigail for the same reason I took pictures at Loch Ness, hoping to catch a sight of the monster.  It's not often you're in close contact with something so unnatural.  And, she was there with Ben.  How cool was THAT for the kids, huh?  

I loved Tori using "Simpson" for her business name.  Back in the day, Jawn probably slept with her because he was hoping she could hook him up with Marge, or Marge's sisters, Patty and Thelma.  

I do like Lucas and currently I like Adrienne, so I sorta enjoyed those two together.  AND, there was no wind machine!  

I just noticed from Failure's hairline to eyebrows its like 1 inch of skin. She has a seriously short forehead and really resembles Jar Jar.

When she said to Ben that "We're all adults, right?", all I could think was, "Okay, but adult WHAT?"   Did you all notice how she said to Ben, after the carnival ended, that she needed to go take a shower?  Hmmmm.....first shower for our Jar Jar since she did pilates on EJ.  And the idea came to her after throwing herself at Chad......poor Ben better be sure to take home some fresh batteries for his Betsey Wetsey, cuz Abigail will be checking out the shower head at the Dimera Mansion.

Got a good chuckle out of Tori saying that she was the only Japanese woman that she has seen in Salem.

Every now and then since Tori came to town they give her  a good line, and she delivers on it.  I wish they'd do it more.  If she feels alone now, just wait till she finds herself facing down the Death Stare of Maroomba.   It's a bad idea to make Mar mad since she had those raybeams installed where her eyes used to be.

Judi Evans's laughter was so great.

It sure is!   I'm surprised I'm liking her as much as I do right now, considering what a horrid, judgemental interfering woman she was after Shower Stall Sex.  Show will probably ruin it all again, but right now, Lucas has a storyline and she's just fine with me.

Theo has always adored Abigail.  At least for the last year.  It's not contrived at all.

Perhaps Theo has Abigail mixed up with a meerkat from the petting zoo.  That would explain it.

I think Rafe was a bit over the top..I understand his concern because she is his niece...I did not like how he was basically demanding Wilson tell him their private marital life...That is none of his business....

Did you see Rafe's smile after he talked to Marlena about Will and Sonny?  Nothing would make him happier than being able to interfere and pass a little judgment, no matter the subject.  And if he gets to be concerned about Ari in the process, all the better.  For me, Rafe has consistently been a superior and nasty dick, far too much of the time.  If he didn't have such pretty eyelashes I'd want him woodchipped.  So I think that idea about him tending the tulips in his boxers is a great storyline for him.  But that's it.

• Love 5

The carnival scenes were great - nice to see everyone come together for something fun even if it's only for a today's episode.  John was my mvp - Drake Hogestyn has a great laugh and was on the good side of over the top cheese. 

The actress playing Ciara has grown so much. She used to be so shy and mousy now I feel like she livens up the scenes she's in.  I laughed when she told Theo about Paul's career ending and it being tragic - the Horton gossip gene develops young and needs to be fine tuned so the target is out of earshot.   

I can't believe it, I liked Ben today - he was laid back, didn't have a sourpuss expression, and no signs of temper.  It was the first time he was somewhat likable to me outside of his scenes with Jordan.  I wish someone would tape Abigail flirting with Chad so they could see that she is again a willing participant and this time while she's in a relationship.

It isn't anyone's business why Will and Sonny are having problems.  Rafe can offer them support and should be part of Ariana Grace's life. However, I don't like that he is going to them and then other family members to find out what's going on and then threaten interference if things aren't going as he sees fit. 

I loved Galen Gering as Louis Lopez-Fitzgerald.  Rafe I liked at first but then not so much - I disliked how he treated Ariana before she died, covered up Gabi and Sami's crimes, tried to keep EJ from his kids, and then cheated on Sami and Jordan. Jordan and Rafe weren't together but he knew that Kate had it in for Jordan and how much it would hurt her. Similarly, Carrie and Sami's history made that marital betrayal that much worse. I think he's at his best when with Nicole. I wish that he could be a nonjudgmental friend and they could work in investigative journalism together.  Galen is good with lighthearted material.   

• Love 5

I thought Ciara & Chase were super cute - they've both grown on me.

And Sonny is just awesome - there are not enough words to describe how much I enjoy him & he & Paul do have some weird chemistry that I sort of like - I don't know that I'd be for Paul & Sonny if old Will was still around.

Lucas & Adrienne - weirdly enough I'm not disgusted by them - I love both characters & while I think it's weird they are hooking up it doesn't disgust me that they are - I do think Lucas will end up hurt once it's all said & done because I can't imagine Adrienne not going back to Justin

Oh & I did enjoy Xander & Nicole's scenes from a few days ago - I would love for her to hook up with him - I want her away from both Eric & Dr. Tan.

• Love 3

I actually tolerated the Lucas and Adrienne sexy scenes far better than I thought I would. They were lighthearted and cute. I still don't see any chemistry there but like someone said above, I'm always glad when they give that kind of scene to a mature couple (though not Victor and Maggie, please). And yes, thank god no wind machine and flying sheets. 

I would not be able to resist Billy Flynn in a T-shirt, being all flirty. But I still can't figure out what's going on with them. 

Ciara was adorbs up until she flashed that dollar bill to the sky in her very last scene. But I loved seeing Hope and Aiden so happy. Probably just in time for Bo to come back.

John was a breath of fresh air! Let him be carefree more, show. I guess this won't last very long. And I have to give props to the actress playing Mama Narita -- after being so uptight for so long, she very subtly showed the rush of old love and nostalgia she felt when John greeted her.

• Love 4

And Sonny is just awesome - there are not enough words to describe how much I enjoy him.

He's friggin adorable. It's no wonder Paul, Will, and Brian all want(ed) him and Derrick showed interest.

• Love 3

I know I need to resign myself to this happening so I wish that KM would or she would be directed to add some dimension to her Chad interactions. All she does is flirt and act coquettishly in her scenes with him. Just about two months ago when he was with Jordan he was an evil no good Dimera that would hurt her because that is just what Dimeras do. Now because he sent her a few book quotes and talked her up to the board he can be different from the rest? Can she at least convey a modicum of suspicion or wariness? Does it have to be all smiles, laughs and flirting? Ugh!!.

You're expecting way too much from KM.

There's several couples in right now I find revolting.

Adrienne/Lucas, Abifail/Mannequin/Chad, possibly Sonny/Sparkle, Kate/Hillbilly Rapist, JJ/Lima Bean, Dan/Nicole.

• Love 4

Adrienne is only 7 years older than Lucas in real life, but on tv she comes across as his mother. I don't know if that's because Adrienne and Justin had storylines that seemed to occur a generation ahead of when Sami and Lucas arrived (that might be a difference of only 5 years on Days, but on this show it did feel like a generation). 

• Love 7

You're expecting way too much from KM.

Adrienne/Lucas, Abifail/Mannequin/Chad, possibly Sonny/Sparkle, Kate/Hillbilly Rapist, JJ/Lima Bean, Dan/Nicole.

As usual you rock..Leftphalange..Once again Lucas is going to get hurt by a woman..We all know that Adrienne and Justin are going to reunite...Why can't Lucas get a woman that only has  eyes for him....

• Love 2

Lucas had a woman who wanted only him in Sami, and the writers threw it away.  I still don't understand why because Sami didn't end up with Rafe or EJ either.  So for whatever idiotic reason back in 2008 after almost 20 years of history, and after they had been happy together for all of 2007, in spite of everything the Dimeras were trying to do to them, they ended Lumi.  I wanted Sami to stay with Rafe after Lucas left Salem just so EJ wouldn't get to abuse her everyday.  One of the few good things to come out of these SLs is that EJ is dead, and Sami is free.

• Love 3

Adrienne is only 7 years older than Lucas in real life, but on tv she comes across as his mother. I don't know if that's because Adrienne and Justin had storylines that seemed to occur a generation ahead of when Sami and Lucas arrived (that might be a difference of only 5 years on Days, but on this show it did feel like a generation). 

Do you mean Judi is seven years older than Bryan? I'm not trying to be argumentative and I'm totally one of those fans who frequently uses character names for actors. I agree with you that the characters seem to have a larger age difference. For me it is because Adrienne is the aunt of Lucas' ex-wife. Seriously, that's all I could think when I was watching them yesterday.

Then I started thinking, "Seriously?? Lucas, you're in your forties, and show wants us to believe that you're ready to go again?" Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

• Love 3
(edited)

Do you mean Judi is seven years older than Bryan? I'm not trying to be argumentative and I'm totally one of those fans who frequently uses character names for actors. I agree with you that the characters seem to have a larger age difference. For me it is because Adrienne is the aunt of Lucas' ex-wife. Seriously, that's all I could think when I was watching them yesterday.

Then I started thinking, "Seriously?? Lucas, you're in your forties, and show wants us to believe that you're ready to go again?" Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

Oh, sorry, yes, I mean Judi Evans is only seven years older than Bryan Datillo. 

Now I'm wondering how old Adrienne is supposed to be. I  think Lucas does have a bit of a Tom Cruise vibe in the face too (which is also not helping). Despite his flaws, I think Tom Cruise comes across as youngish (even though I can see some wrinkles), and he's probably actually older than Judi Evans, yet even if Tom Cruise played Adrienne's lover, I'd probably think she seemed like his mother because of how youthful he seems (rather than how old she might be). 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Damn it, Jawn, you just ruined the Best. Paulson. Moment. Ever.

Go for it, Sonny.  You know you want to. 

Sneasel would be pathetic if he weren't so...pathetic.

Re: Lucas and Adrienne, that is exactly it! I think of them as two different generations of Salemites.  Wasn't Sammy 15 when she got pregnant with Will, and Lucas wasn't much older, right?  I can't remember what Adrienne was doing at that time (Judi Evans may have still been on Another World, lol, or playing some other character on Days) but she was a grown-up.  It just comes off like Lucas is making it with his auntie.  Ick.

• Love 3
(edited)

Will is such an ass..That last scene was sad between Wilson..I think that Sonny got confirmation that he is not a priority for Will..Will is too selfish to be in a marriage...He keeps blaming Paul for his marriage woes, but he is the problem....Victor was awesome and he is out for blood..Will better watch himself....I am a Wilson fan, but if Will continues to hurt Sonny like this. I may cross over and take a seat at the Paulson table..This is getting too much for me...

The writers are making Will so unlikable..They are determined to make him like Sami. That is laughable..Sami and Will did not suffer the same things in life..Sami never really had somebody that loved her for her...Not even Lucas..He was all about Carrie..From the beginning, Sonny wanted Will and has always been there for him...Even when Victor was going after Will, Sonny was protecting Will telling Victor to back off...Will really needs to lose big..Perhaps, that will make him become a better person or not....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Re: Lucas and Adrienne, that is exactly it! I think of them as two different generations of Salemites

That's kind of my problem too -- it's not just that they belong to two different generations, they've known each other since Lucas was, what, a teenager? The familiarity makes it squicky to me -- it's not the age difference.

My REAL problem is that Adrienne is a hypocritical, two-faced, lying, cheating, adulterer. Someone asked upthread if this counted as cheating since "the marriage is over" -- I say YES THIS IS CHEATING because, for all of the emotional finality of Justin's goodbye scene, there has been no talk of lawyers, no talk of divorce papers, and most damning on a soap opera, she is still wearing her wedding rings. That makes it adultery! (Why yes, I watch B&B, why do you ask? Hee hee!)

• Love 3

For me it is because Adrienne is the aunt of Lucas' ex-wife. Seriously, that's all I could think when I was watching them yesterday.

Which wife is she the aunt of?  She's not Carrie or Sami's aunt, is she?  Or Nicole or Chloe's?  Is she?

Which wife is she the aunt of?  She's not Carrie or Sami's aunt, is she?  Or Nicole or Chloe's?  Is she?

Well, aunt through marriage. I was thinking of Sami. Thanks for the catch!

• Love 1
(edited)

That's kind of my problem too -- it's not just that they belong to two different generations, they've known each other since Lucas was, what, a teenager? The familiarity makes it squicky to me -- it's not the age difference.

My REAL problem is that Adrienne is a hypocritical, two-faced, lying, cheating, adulterer. Someone asked upthread if this counted as cheating since "the marriage is over" -- I say YES THIS IS CHEATING because, for all of the emotional finality of Justin's goodbye scene, there has been no talk of lawyers, no talk of divorce papers, and most damning on a soap opera, she is still wearing her wedding rings. That makes it adultery! (Why yes, I watch B&B, why do you ask? Hee hee!)

To be fair, she acknowledged her hypocrisy with Lucas..He reassured her that it was not the same thing as Will and Paul....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I don't like Lucas with Sonny's mother because I think she's an uppity hateful judgmental hypercritical nagging shrew who refuses to mind her own damn business or treat her son like an adult who can make his own decisions. The fact that she's an Abifail cheerleader doesn't help either. Lucas deserves better than this freak.

Now that Will has been exposed in front of everyone I'm waiting for everyone to find out why Sonny got stabbed. I'm anxious to see how they will react.

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't like Lucas with Sonny's mother because I think she's an uppity hateful judgmental hypercritical nagging shrew who refuses to mind her own damn business or treat her son like an adult who can make his own decisions. The fact that she's an Abifail cheerleader doesn't help either. Lucas deserves better than this freak.

Now that Will has been exposed in front of everyone I'm waiting for everyone to find out why Sonny got stabbed. I'm anxious to see how they will react.

I think that the show will hold onto that secret for a while....Once Clyde is exposed he will leave the show...Kate and Victor should team up and deal with him.The reporter made it seem like Will and Paul were going at it when Sonny got stabbed....It is obvious Derrick spilled the beans...He is so messy....Sonny should seek him out for some loving, it is obvious  that Sonny and Will are no longer having sex. The last scene between them today confirmed that they are no longer sleeping in the same bed....That is not good for a married couple....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well, aunt through marriage. I was thinking of Sami. Thanks for the catch!

Thanks.  At first I was thinking of Kayla but I couldn't do the family connection to Adrienne.  Salem is SO inbred it's tough to keep track.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

Isn't that romantic Sparkles, you wanna kiss and fuck, you're a regular Christian Grey. I bet Sparkles will be more the villain in this than Sneasel, yet Sneasel was married and took his wedding ring off. Yawn is so disgusted by Sparkles but I bet he'll change his toon when he realized that his decrepit swimmers produced a Sparkly son.

Sneasel doesn't know if Yawn is Sparkles' father but he was so ready to think that Sparkles was a DiMera without any substantive proof. Sneasel really thinks that Sonny is some weak willed individual. Sonny isn't like you, he doesn't give into temptation so easily just because he's given a few good compliments. What a dumbass, everything that happened at the Square and he returns home to call his job. Really??? Hopefully Zoe does fire your ass.

Creepy Clyde doesn't need to be telling Victor how to run his company. Victor should have smashed glass over his face but I can't wait until Victor brings Clyde down to his knees. Tells Victor he doesn't like how Victor talked to Kate, whatever, and glad Victor basically told him to STFU. I hope Victor kicks Sneasel's ass too.

What really gets me is how they don't include Theresa in on these things, she's related to Sneasel, and I'm sure that's not of Theresa's choosing. Was Theresa even at Sami's marriage to EJ or Sonny & Sneasel's marriage? I don't recall her being at any of those events. Theresa is always excluded out of family events. I know she's mean as hell at times but I think she should have made an appearance. I'm pretty sure she would have loved the drama from that reporter.

Chad is such a pathetic wimp, he's so irritating now, especially since he's lusting after that epic fail. Then we have Jar Jar acting like Chad is incapable of putting ice on his lips. Why is she telling him to get his lip checked out, it's a punch, nobody sliced it open with a knife. Now her and Plastic Mannequin cancel their date because of a little punch and while I'm not surprised that she would side with Sneasel instead of feeling more bad for the victim Sonny. Besides that punch was so out of the blue and so contrived to get Jar Jar and Chad to continue to interact. We really need a name for Chad.

Oh Derrick, he's such a motor mouth, he won't be able to get Sonny now. I doubt his character will be back anyway.

(edited)

The last scene between them today confirmed that they are no longer sleeping in the same bed...

How many bedrooms does their apartement have? I thought only 2, one for Ariana and one for Will/Sonny.

I hjave to say, Victor saying Will is like his mother and grandmother annoyed me. It's just, bringing down female characters and pointing out their mistakes and implying they are the awful s-word/w-word is just... Yikes.

Isn't that romantic Sparkles, you wanna kiss and fuck, you're a regular Christian Grey.

I don't see Paul being a abusive ass yet... :/

Edited by Ruby Red
  • Love 3
(edited)

Isn't that romantic Sparkles, you wanna kiss and fuck, you're a regular Christian Grey. I bet Sparkles will be more the villain in this than Sneasel, yet Sneasel was married and took his wedding ring off. Yawn is so disgusted by Sparkles but I bet he'll change his toon when he realized that his decrepit swimmers produced a Sparkly son.

Sneasel doesn't know if Yawn is Sparkles' father but he was so ready to think that Sparkles was a DiMera without any substantive proof. Sneasel really thinks that Sonny is some weak willed individual. Sonny isn't like you, he doesn't give into temptation so easily just because he's given a few good compliments. What a dumbass, everything that happened at the Square and he returns home to call his job. Really??? Hopefully Zoe does fire your ass.

Creepy Clyde doesn't need to be telling Victor how to run his company. Victor should have smashed glass over his face but I can't wait until Victor brings Clyde down to his knees. Tells Victor he doesn't like how Victor talked to Kate, whatever, and glad Victor basically told him to STFU. I hope Victor kicks Sneasel's ass too.

What really gets me is how they don't include Theresa in on these things, she's related to Sneasel, and I'm sure that's not of Theresa's choosing. Was Theresa even at Sami's marriage to EJ or Sonny & Sneasel's marriage? I don't recall her being at any of those events. Theresa is always excluded out of family events. I know she's mean as hell at times but I think she should have made an appearance. I'm pretty sure she would have loved the drama from that reporter.

Chad is such a pathetic wimp, he's so irritating now, especially since he's lusting after that epic fail. Then we have Jar Jar acting like Chad is incapable of putting ice on his lips. Why is she telling him to get his lip checked out, it's a punch, nobody sliced it open with a knife. Now her and Plastic Mannequin cancel their date because of a little punch and while I'm not surprised that she would side with Sneasel instead of feeling more bad for the victim Sonny. Besides that punch was so out of the blue and so contrived to get Jar Jar and Chad to continue to interact. We really need a name for Chad.

Oh Derrick, he's such a motor mouth, he won't be able to get Sonny now. I doubt his character will be back anyway.

Theresa was at Wilson's wedding. The show used that occasion to humiliate her once again by having somebody spill wine on her dress....That was the only thing that I disliked about the Wilson wedding....Theresa and Will should be close..Kim and Roman were very close as siblings...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

How many bedrooms does their apartement have? I thought only 2, one for Ariana and one for Will/Sonny.

I hjave to say, Victor saying Will is like his mother and grandmother annoyed me. It's just, bringing down female characters and pointing out their mistakes and implying they are the awful s-word/w-word is just... Yikes.

I don't see Paul being a abusive ass yet... :/

I think that there are 2 bedrooms...One that Ari shared with her mom and Wilson's..I think that they have been sleeping apart since Sonny came back home...He lied to Nosy  Rafe when he told Rafe that he came home late and did not  want to disturb Sonny, so he  slept in Ari's room.. It was when Rafe came to see him to bring their anniversary gift and Will did not even realize that Sonny was not home. Rafe noticed this and that made him  curious about the stability of Wilson's marriage...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

This is the third or fourth time in like the last two months that someone has said 'Will is just like Sami" and I wish people would STFU. Why does every bad thing Will does and every single one of his bad traits have to somehow be blamed on being raised by The Worst Mother In The History Of The World? Why don't Lucas or Kate EVER get any of the blame?

• Love 8
(edited)

This is the third or fourth time in like the last two months that someone has said 'Will is just like Sami" and I wish people would STFU. Why does every bad thing Will does and every single one of his bad traits have to somehow be blamed on being raised by The Worst Mother In The History Of The World? Why don't Lucas or Kate EVER get any of the blame?

It shows you how the people really dislike Sami and in some ways that trickles down to Will and perhaps even Arianna. Does Victor consider Arianna to be his niece? When did Victor have misgivings about Will and Sonny. He was always supportive of Wilson....I did not understand why he said that to Maggie....It seems like another contrivance by the show to say that Will is bad...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

Still think Will is a pill and an idiot, but I did feel slightly sorry for him today when he was talking about how Paul is everything he's not (was it because he was talking to his grandma?? Does Marlena make Will seem more tolerable?). Someone throw a tomato at me, please.

Abigail should have gone through the same public reveal as Will had to go through today. That's all I kept thinking when Abigail's face popped out of nowhere during the scene.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 8

Still think Will is a pill and an idiot, but I did feel slightly sorry for him today when he was talking about how Paul is everything he's not (was it because he was talking to his grandma?? Does Marlena make Will seem more tolerable?). Someone throw a tomato at me, please.

Abigail should have gone through the same public reveal as Will had to go through today. That's all I kept thinking when Abigail's face popped out of nowhere during the scene.

Paul represents everything that he is not and that is why he hates him so much..He knows that on paper Sparkle is a better match for Sonny....The heart wants what it wants, he should trust Sonny and his love for him...Plus, Sparkle shared intimate details about his relationship with Sonny....He slept with Sparkle, so he understands why anybody would want Sparkle...Remember all the hand holding that Sonny did when Brian was on the scene..Will has always been like this....

• Love 1
(edited)

Has Victor always been cynical about Will (and I never paid enough attention to realize this cynicism was there) or is this some new plot development?

I did strangely enjoy watching John yell at Paul, though I'm not really sure why.  I think Sonny is too good for Will, but I don't really want Paul to have him either. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1
(edited)

Has Victor always been cynical about Will (and I never paid enough attention to realize this cynicism was there) or is this some new plot development?

I did strangely enjoy watching John yell at Paul, though I'm not really sure why.  I think Sonny is too good for Will, but I don't really want Paul to have him either. 

I want Will to earn Sonny's love and respect...He has taken him for granted for so long...It started after they got married when he told Sonny that he was bored with their life..I was so pissed at him...He was so bratty in that scene...That is why Sonny was trying to make that second club happen..I wish somebody who tell Will about he is  such an ungrateful brat about what a great man Sonny is..Any man or woman if he swung that way would be lucky to have him....

My heart was breaking for Sonny when Will left with Ari to go to LA to pursue his dreams...Sonny was so sad and Will saw that and ignored his husband's obvious distress...What pissed me off was how excited he was about leaving..WHAT AN ASS!

This has been a nightmare for Wilson fans..Seeing Will and Sonny so disconnected is so awful...This show does not know how to write for couples without destroying them....

Will is right about Paul...He wants his husband. He should concentrate on Sonny instead of paul....That is where he is failing as a husband and and a man..Paul is just a symptom of the problems in his marriage....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
(edited)

I know I need to resign myself to this happening so I wish that KM would or she would be directed to add some dimension to her Chad interactions. All she does is flirt and act coquettishly in her scenes with him. Just about two months ago when he was with Jordan he was an evil no good Dimera that would hurt her because that is just what Dimeras do. Now because he sent her a few book quotes and talked her up to the board he can be different from the rest? Can she at least convey a modicum of suspicion or wariness? Does it have to be all smiles, laughs and flirting? Ugh!!

KM is incapable of putting any nuance into her character's motives, especially regarding Chad, but holy crow, did she actually have a moment of self-reflection when the truth came out about Will and she said she knew he felt horrible?  My head is still spinning.

I did like how John and the gang immediately circled the wagons around Sonny and WIll when the reporter swooped in and Paul was immediately excluded.  And I like that Victor was so dismissive of Will because his thoughts were for his beloved nephew--Victor is protective of his family and Will is definetely on the outs.  In many ways I think Victor sees Sonny as his grandson more then Brady and as far as brains go, Sonny is head and shoulders over Brady, it's not even funny.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5