Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I highly doubt they took the time to give him a scar plus it looks real and I don't think they have the budget to make a good fake scar lol. If it isn't real, I'll have to give Production a lot of credit for that attention to detail. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Damn Belle, maybe wait a day before fucking EJ lol. I can't really blame her though, he fine as hell. Does anyone know how DF got that scar on his chest?

He has a pacemaker. I remember that from his interviews during his Spartacus days

Edited by brisbydog
  • Useful 6

This story with Belle/EJ/Shawn/Jan needs Brady/Chloe and Claire to be a part of it. 

Brady can relate to Shawn because he was in the same situation.

Chloe can be there for Belle because they hate Jan and know what its like to be hunted down by a psychotic woman.

Did anyone tell Claire she's going to be a big sister? How come nobody brings up that Shawn is living with the woman who tried to kill his other child? If Belle mentioned it I must've missed it...

I feel like this show is going to go the Brady/Kristen route with Shawn/Jan and if Jan weren't totally unhinged. I actually wouldn't mind this pairing as I think the actors have better chem than this version of Shelle and she is loyal to him. However they ruined that with.. everything else.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

KM and BF made Chabby in 2015.  The build up to them getting together and the cabin stuff was great soap.  It hasn't been the same since KM left.  

I feel bad for chabby fans but MM never brought to the role what KM did for me.  Chabby wasn't the same with MM.   So I can't say I'm crying over losing Abigail.  She's had a lot of story since she's been there.  We've lost great characters over the years so I think some chabby fans are overreacting as if other characters haven't been killed off over the years. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Swartz said:

KM and BF made Chabby in 2015.  The build up to them getting together and the cabin stuff was great soap.  It hasn't been the same since KM left.  

I feel bad for chabby fans but MM never brought to the role what KM did for me.  Chabby wasn't the same with MM.   So I can't say I'm crying over losing Abigail.  She's had a lot of story since she's been there.  We've lost great characters over the years so I think some chabby fans are overreacting as if other characters haven't been killed off over the years. 

I'm still waiting to find out Gencon faked Nick Corelli's death and that happened Halloween 1990. Still have false hope he'll break Charlotte's version of Eve out of jail lol

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Swartz said:

They were my favorite version of the pair I lost interest after KM left the first time. I think it was that story that made the pairing better than it was tbh in retrospect.

However its also telling that this pair has quite the fanbase despite the recasts through the pairing. That's rare it usually doesn't happen.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

They were my favorite version of the pair I lost interest after KM left the first time. I think it was that story that made the pairing better than it was tbh in retrospect.

However its also telling that this pair has quite the fanbase despite the recasts through the pairing. That's rare it usually doesn't happen.

ya, it amazes me. lol.   I don't get it quite frankly but everyone has different taste.   I don't find MM much of an actress yet I see some who think she's Meryl Streep. 

• Love 1

I am going to add Sarah to the Abby suspect list. They have mentioned the side effects of the drug a few times, so I think they are building up to that. Which will have Xander trying to cover for her and he will admit to it, but he will be innocent.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm sick of Gwen, boohoo nothing is ever her fault. She lost blah blah, Abigail did it to me blah blah.  She's an unwatchable character.  She'd be perfect for Lucas, everyone gonna hate me and it's everyone else fault he kidnapped Sami. 

The family scenes with Chabby were sweet and the scene of Chad telling her bye and the last things they said was ILY. 

Shouldn't Shawn have ran for a real doctor when Jan passed out not Marlena. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I am going to add Sarah to the Abby suspect list. They have mentioned the side effects of the drug a few times, so I think they are building up to that. Which will have Xander trying to cover for her and he will admit to it, but he will be innocent.

Yeah, that was my thought, too.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Good add. I think she's going to be a suspect too. She said she was going to see Abby.  The possibility that she had a hallucination while she was there will probably pop up. 

On that note, Ron's pacing with these murder mysteries sucks! Unless I missed something, the last we saw Sarah she was meeting Chanel and finding out Zander married her. But show presumably brushed over that and then skipped her hallucination at Maggie's, something that should have been a critical scene.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

I'm still waiting to find out Gencon faked Nick Corelli's death and that happened Halloween 1990. Still have false hope he'll break Charlotte's version of Eve out of jail lol

I would love to see Nick and the real Eve (CR) come back! 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I would love to see Nick and the real Eve (CR) come back! 

Despite their icky start he truly loved her and put her first. No other man in Eve's life ever did that 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jan had a preemie baby boy? Who is going to pay for the infant's hospital care for the next few months?

Sarah is telling Marlena that she has weird hallucinations - seeing Victor as Kristen? Wonder if she will be one of the murder suspects. So far - Leo, Gwen (who probably took the guard's key and snuck out), Lucas, maybe Sarah?

Too bad the last scene with Abs and Chad was with the kids.

Yeah, Gwen, it's time for you to go. You didn't even know Sarah, hid that you knew where she was, and then drugged her again. So she got the antidote? Big deal. Sarah should have chewed you out more.

Why was Lucas drinking so much?

Belle, you can't wait a day or two before hooking up with EJ?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

On that note, Ron's pacing with these murder mysteries sucks!

So far, it actually feels worse than what he did for Charlie's murder.  At least Charlie had several characters who actively hated him, and it felt like it was leading to Charlie getting killed.  This was basically out of the blue, even if you count the little micro-dramas that have occurred this week.  

With Gwen maybe possibly killing Laura, she's the only character who feels like a legitimate suspect.  Everyone else looks like someone who will be falsely accused, and most of the story will consist of them attempting various schemes to exonerate themselves.  

I can't decide if this is better or worse than that dreadful Possession 2.0 storyline.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I highly doubt they took the time to give him a scar plus it looks real and I don't think they have the budget to make a good fake scar lol. If it isn't real, I'll have to give Production a lot of credit for that attention to detail. 

It definitely looked real...and was immediately noticeable. MrTree saw it and unless he was in an accident, thought maybe DF might have had some type of shoulder surgery.

3 hours ago, MsTree said:

It definitely looked real...and was immediately noticeable. MrTree saw it and unless he was in an accident, thought maybe DF might have had some type of shoulder surgery.

Dan was born with a heart condition which eventually led to him having to get a pacemaker for his heart. That's the scar.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Did anyone tell Claire she's going to be a big sister? How come nobody brings up that Shawn is living with the woman who tried to kill his other child? If Belle mentioned it I must've missed it...

I don't even remember Jan trying to kill Claire. Maybe Belle/Shawn don't either lol. But seriously though, it's insane there wasn't even a passing reference to them telling Claire about this. Although, perhaps they did and I missed it since I fast forward a ton of stuff.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, Retired at last said:

14 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Good add. I think she's going to be a suspect too. She said she was going to see Abby.  The possibility that she had a hallucination while she was there will probably pop up. 

On that note, Ron's pacing with these murder mysteries sucks! Unless I missed something, the last we saw Sarah she was meeting Chanel and finding out Zander married her. But show presumably brushed over that and then skipped her hallucination at Maggie's, something that should have been a critical scene.

Agreed. I immediately thought back to when Sarah said she thought Victor was Kristen and was coming after her with a knife, and figured that the same thing happened with Abby, only she didn't come out of the hallucination in time and accidentally killed Abby. I don't for one second believe Leo or Lucas did it. I do want to know who Gwen called, though.

Edited by Giuseppe
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Swartz said:

I feel bad for chabby fans but MM never brought to the role what KM did for me.  Chabby wasn't the same with MM.   So I can't say I'm crying over losing Abigail.  She's had a lot of story since she's been there.  

I agree 100%. I absolutely fell in love with Chabby during the Days 50th/Necktie Killer Storyline. The KM and BF had smoking hot chemistry regardless of their behind the scenes issues. I even loved when KM briefly returned a few years ago. Sadly, MM and BF just did not have that chemistry. I could barely get through their last scenes together. Abby - whether MM or KM - has had tons of storyline and was momentarily the face of Days. I'm okay with her being killed off because MM was obviously bored and checked out and KM apparently doesn't want to return.

13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Shouldn't Shawn have ran for a real doctor when Jan passed out not Marlena. 

Marlena is a psychiatrist/M.D. She is a real doctor.

I really dislike Sarah, and I just can't feel sorry for her. For me, I don't have an issue with Gwen's whininess because her main two adversaries, Sarah and Abby, are insufferable to me. The hallucinations are something we, the audience, should have been introduced to previously. This feels tacked on and cheap.

I agreed with Kate. Sami would eventually forgive Lucas for kidnapping her. While I would never go so far as to say Sami is a forgiving person, she is a woman who loves chaotic relationships. She would declare war with Lucas, do something vile and self destructive, and a year or two later the two would be in a blissful relationship built on lies and deception and pain again. Just how Sami likes it.

I actually liked the Shelle scenes. For once, they seemed like two individuals coming together with conflicting interests and motivations yet trying to meet each other half way and failing. It was compelling. I find it odd that the show struggled with finding a place with Hope's character for years without Bo, now is the time it feels Hope is desperately needed. I would love to see her reaction to the Shawn/Jan baby, and I really would love a Hope/Jen scene about Abby.

I hope Shawn names his son Zack Brady.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I'll add "Susan" to the list and credit my hubs who thinks it's really Kristin at the house. 

I agree with your hubby. I think Susan was Kristen. And the phone call Gwen made I think was to Kristen.  And I think that little scene between Gwen and Abigail was staged so Gwen would pretend like she was making peace with Abby. I don't recall Abby ever sharing scenes with Susan. It seemed way too staged.

We'll probably see Abby pop up with a babe in a few months. lol

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I'm sure Gwen called Ava who probably arrived with the Sarah mask so Gwen could break out. 

That would track. Good guess!

So...no beheading for Abigail after all. Huh. I was mordibly curious how they would have set that up...

I find it gross that they only show us Abby's kids because she's dying. Manipulative much? Now do those poor child actors get to be traumatized by scene after scene of grieving Chad sobbing, and then having to weep about Mommy?

Ugh, and I can't wait for rest of the hamfisted "tooth fairy" story they set up only to wring more tears out of Billy's eyes (and presumably ours, not that it'll work).

Gwen is trash...but hey, at least her being around meant Gabi didn't have to get stuck in the role of "Abigail's tormentor". Lord knows she was being positioned that way for far too long.

Well, we'll see next week if Billy milks this whole thing well enough to warrant an Emmy win.

Lucas falling off the wagon offended me. I hate how easily they jump to that for the sake of drama. It really cheapens him as a character who previously worked for years to stay sober. It made no sense he'd suddenly think about consequences after locking Sami up for months, during which he had plenty of time to have some clarity about the whole thing. And no sense he'd drink. It was all clumsy plotting.

Martha is beautiful and I really love her as Belle but she hasn't had a good storyline in the last 10 years. Cheat on Shawn, break up with Shawn, get back with Shawn, repeat.

I still hate EJ, but sure, fine, he has great chem with Belle. *grumbles*

Was REALLY surprised Marlena left vulnerable Belle around EJ when he was so clearly in "hey girrlll I'm here for you, giirrrlll, you need a hug?" mode. Like....! Hey Mom! You're a therapist with motherly intuition and you still can't see what EJ's hanging around for?! With your historically unfaithful daughter right there waiting for an excuse?

(When did Doc start working back at the hospital, or Kayla for that matter? Was Craig the only one concerned with Satanic Posession?)

Leo, fall down hole.

Sarah, please fix your hair. It's...so bad.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

I add the Dimera pilot to the list of suspects just because he is always in the middle of everything.  

That's who my sister thinks it'll end up being. Then it's not someone like totally out of left field but the writers can tell themselves it's a 'shocking twist.' Shades of Jan killing Charlie.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 6/11/2022 at 6:16 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Lucas falling off the wagon offended me. I hate how easily they jump to that for the sake of drama. It really cheapens him as a character who previously worked for years to stay sober. It made no sense he'd suddenly think about consequences after locking Sami up for months, during which he had plenty of time to have some clarity about the whole thing. And no sense he'd drink. It was all clumsy plotting.

Agreed! It makes sense he’d fall off the wagon after Will’s death, but this just feels cheap and ham-fisted to suddenly make him a suitable suspect in Abigail’s death.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:46 PM, brisbydog said:

Gwen was appalling even for her today. Not a word of apology to Sarah. Usual poor me I've lost everything directed at a woman who just had a year of her life stolen from her

How Sarah retained the strength to not snatch her bald-headed after she dared say - so flippantly - “why are you bothering me” - I’ll never know. Though the “if looks could kill” look Sarah shot her after that was priceless. The show actually tried to sell us on the possibility of her redemption just because Gwen cried to Jack and let Xander know where the antidote is only to turn around and have her plotting Abigail’s murder because she broke a mug and be so unflinchingly remorseless to a woman she drugged. Though I guess it’s par for the course for Gwen. Somehow Abigail almost poisoning Gwen meant that Abigail was the devil, meanwhile Gwen never expressed any remorse for actually drugging Abigail.

• Love 12
(edited)
On 6/11/2022 at 12:14 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I like the idea of Shawn naming his son Zack I can't believe I didn't think of that. 

Naming his son with Jan that? Aw, hell, no! [/random outburst mode]

Edited by Sandman
Need a noun in there somewhere.
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, Sandman said:

Knowing Jan, she is going to want  to name that child Shawn Jr.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Way to bury the important news, Marlena! Shawn being told his son was born shouldn't have been the third line in your update.  Also she couldn't even muster a reaction beyond 'Xanaxed 'Who gives a crap' update. I mean I can understand why she wouldn't exactly be gushing to him about his baby boy in front of Belle but that poor kid was born prematurely and is fighting for his life and isn't at fault for what Jan nor MarDevil did in his creation.  Regardless of his origins, like Henry, that kid is not here so rather than look down on it like it's the Devil's spawn, focus on the positive that this is Shawn's son and he's claiming him and wants to love and protect him.

As for poor Abigail, at least she, Chad, Thomas, and Charlotte all got their hugs and 'I love yous' in before she got killed. Definitely seeing poor Sarah as a prime suspect due to her hallucinations issue and Xander falling on his sword to protect her and claiming he did it. What motive could he have is gonna be a reach IMO. Abigail was the one who found Sarah so he'd have nothing but love for her unless I'm missing something.

I admit, I Iiked Belle way more when she was having her illicit affair with Philip so I'm down with EJelle; I could believe that there's a side to her that likes the danger of forbidden fruit and both Philip and EJ had an edge to them that Shawn lacks.  EJ as of this post seems to be seriously into Belle beyond using her for revenge or to busy himself until Sami comes back - but then we all know that his thinking can pivot by the stoke of a writer's pen.  In any case looking forward to the messiness about to come out - especially when Lucas's role in Sami's kidnapping comes out. Allie, Roman, and Co will let the excuses fly then on why when Lucas did this, it's love but when they thought EJ did it he was a horrible person. I mean he's still got lots of crap to account for but Lucas didn't simply kidnap Sami, he had her locked up away from her kids and in fear of her life. It wasn't like she was in a spa with all the amenities except freedom. How long was Lucas going to let that roll on before she was freed? Don't get me wrong, Lami really got the short stick in them finally getting married and being happy until the honeymoon with EJ then extorting/raping her on Lami's honeymoon basically and her getting pregnant with the twins and all the fallout from that. By the time Sami recovered from that, Rafe was her new ride or die and Lucas kicked to the curb.  Lucas owes EJ some licks big time so I had no problem with the framing, LOL; Sami is a pain in the ass and I have no use for her but Lucas went a bit too far with the kidnapping.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Well, that was a gut punch, Billy Flynn had me in tears at the end.  I like Marci Miller as an actress & enjoyed her "Boho" Abby, and now with Tripp leaving, the show is getting rid of characters left & right...what kind of storylines are going to be left to write?!

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be a comical scene, but I couldn't help but laugh at Kayla saying, "Dr. Rolf can't fix this" as Chad is being held by EJ, the man who once laid dead on the slab till Kristin waltzed in with Dr. Rolf's serum. 

Also, it's a sad state of affairs when Susan can read the room between Belle and EJ better than Marlena the shrink.  Kinda pathetic that Marlena had more life in her when the devil was inside her. Same for Allie. Like grandmother, like granddaughter. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I was watching "Susan" closely, and I'm now leaning to the theory that's actually Kristen. She could easily have a "premonition"... if she's involved.

Adding...

Carson Boatman isn't the best crier, is he? Also, was Johnny particularly close to Abigail? Many of his recent scenes obviously were as JoDevil, but I don't ever remember them having much of a relationship outside of living in the same house.

Also - "Jack and Jennifer will never get over this." Not a mention of JJ. 

Edited by RunningMarket
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Kinda pathetic that Marlena had more life in her when the devil was inside her. Same for Allie. Like grandmother, like granddaughter. 

I know! Marlena's kinda just there with all her reactions or she just looks mildly uncomfortable/annoyed. Allie only comes alive when it's to belittle her brother -otherwise annoying snooze city.

Chad already went through the hell of losing Abby in a plane crash and nearly lost custody of his young son; now he's gotta go through this crap again with two kids? And for realsies? LOL at Kayla's 'Dr. Rolf can't fix this' with EJ standing right there alive as can be after being on that same slab as lifeless as Abby is now; Dr. Rolf just handed someone his beer and is getting to work on firing up the resurrection lab.

I'mma miss Tripp. Just as they find some great chemistry for him with Chanel, they write him out. Random thought that hit me - Tripp and Allie are both cousins of Abigail; Tripp through Steve (Jack) and Allie through Lucas (Jennifer). This town is too incestuous, LOL.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Lucas didn't simply kidnap Sami, he had her locked up away from her kids and in fear of her life. It wasn't like she was in a spa with all the amenities except freedom.

...except it could have been. I picture Lucas trapping Sami somewhere nice. But the writers didn't think it through to that level of detail.

This plot is so weak it hardly deserves the consideration I'm about to give it.....buuut....if Lucas really wanted to make this look like an EJ revenge plot, he could have put some effort into making the location into something EJ would have had handy. Make the whole thing seem exactly like what EJ would do, from the food to the location to the people hired.

Cause if this was an improvised kidnapping on Lucas' part, I think he'd had made sure Sami was slightly more comfy. He does love her and wouldn't have wanted her to kill herself trying to escape or really fearing for her life.

The lack of forethought and lack of set $$$ left us with a generic cabin and random thug and I refuse to hate Lucas for that because this was production being stupid as usual.

There are a dozen other good schemes the writers could have had Lucas cook up to get Sami out of town and away from EJ. Kidnapping was not needed. The cabin either.

I hate knowing Belle and Lucas are going to be the villains in this when they're the characters I actually like.

Sami and EJ and their F-ed up "romance" needed to stay dead and buried.

I really dislike Sami now. Thanks Ron.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

As for poor Abigail, at least she, Chad, Thomas, and Charlotte all got their hugs and 'I love yous' in before she got killed. Definitely seeing poor Sarah as a prime suspect due to her hallucinations issue and Xander falling on his sword to protect her and claiming he did it. What motive could he have is gonna be a reach IMO. Abigail was the one who found Sarah so he'd have nothing but love for her unless I'm missing something.

3 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Well, that was a gut punch, Billy Flynn had me in tears at the end.  I like Marci Miller as an actress & enjoyed her "Boho" Abby, and now with Tripp leaving, the show is getting rid of characters left & right...what kind of storylines are going to be left to write?!

2 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Wow, wow, wow!  So will this death really "stick"?  I was completely unspoiled for Abigail's death, so at the end of last Friday's episode, I didn't think she would really die.

And yet again  - when JJ should make an appearance, I'm sure he will still be MIA.  Gee, not like his beloved big sis just died or anything...

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be a comical scene, but I couldn't help but laugh at Kayla saying, "Dr. Rolf can't fix this" as Chad is being held by EJ, the man who once laid dead on the slab till Kristin waltzed in with Dr. Rolf's serum. 

Also, it's a sad state of affairs when Susan can read the room between Belle and EJ better than Marlena the shrink.  Kinda pathetic that Marlena had more life in her when the devil was inside her. Same for Allie. Like grandmother, like granddaughter. 

I don't know what's happened to Marlena. She only seems to liven up is when she's either boasting about or around her favorite serial killer. Nothing could have kept her in that townhouse if that was Ben's life in danger. 

Why Tripp keep wasting his time on Allie is beyond me.  She did Tripp a HUGE favorite.

Edited by Sidney
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

I was watching "Susan" closely, and I'm now leaning to the theory that's actually Kristen. She could easily have a "premonition"... if she's involved.

Adding...

Carson Boatman isn't the best crier, is he? Also, was Johnny particularly close to Abigail? Many of his recent scenes obviously were as JoDevil, but I don't ever remember them having much of a relationship outside of living in the same house.

Wasn't Abby Johnny/Allie's nanny at one point? She used to babysit them plus she's married to his Uncle Chad.

11 hours ago, Sandman said:

Well I didn't think of that part you have a point. I wish Shawn had a kid with someone that I actually like. They domesticated Shelle way too soon.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
(edited)
50 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Wow, wow, wow!  So will this death really "stick"?  I was completely unspoiled for Abigail's death, so at the end of last Friday's episode, I didn't think she would really die.

And yet again  - when JJ should make an appearance, I'm sure he will still be MIA.  Gee, not like his beloved big sis just died or anything...

I still think she'll return I mean her death didn't go the way it was rumored. Although I wasn't particularly moved probably because its Days and rarely does a death stick, I admit I don't care about Abby that much anymore, and there's no real emotional pull out of this it feels rushed and her death was offscreen.  I rather JJ not return he's managed not to be completely ruined by Gwen because of it.  I can't believe he ended up having a better exit than his sister.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Kayla saying to Tripp you're "our son" was really really sweet.  The 3 of them have a nice chemistry. It's too bad Ron wasted it to feature his favorite families over and over.   

I also appreciated Tripp saying he wanted to get to know Steph and Joey to be close to family.  I expected the show to pretend he knew Stephanie but it was a nice tough to hear him say he wants to get to know them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 13

Yeah I was surprised by that as well but I appreciated it I think its to set up 

Spoiler

The three of them having scenes in Beyond Salem 2

Since Chad is single for now I think they should've had him and Belle hook up instead. I mean we know how EJ/Belle will end at least Chad/Belle have a better shot of lasting a lot longer.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I don’t care about Abby, but I was moved watching Chad’s grief. Billy did a good job with those scenes.

I continue to like EJ and Belle together. 

Marlena was better today showing concern and emotion. Still, it’s a far cry from how she used to be. She is more like a mannequin nowadays.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

What did Kayla know about what Rolf can do? EJ was dead dead the same way and he's perfectly fine. Will was just as dead. Someone go get Rolf.

I hate this entire story of killing her. But Chad was amazing at the end. 

It's kind of odd for Tripp to leave now that his cousin is dead. 

Since when does Johnny call Jennifer aunt? Uncle Jack? 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Since when does Johnny call Jennifer aunt? Uncle Jack? 

That was just stupid because Allie is the Horton and Jack was "dead" or living in another country for most of the twins' childhood.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3