Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, if Lamon Archey is making a dent in prime time, why not recast? The character has some solid ties to the show, so Eli is still viable. It just smacks of "let's shoot Eli for shock value!" - as usual with this regime - with no thought to the big picture.

Totally agree...but then why don't they recast Hope? 🤷‍♀️  No one has more solid ties than a Horton.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, MsTree said:

Totally agree...but then why don't they recast Hope? 🤷‍♀️  No one has more solid ties than a Horton.

Big difference (to me, anyway) between a character played for nearly 40 years by one actress versus a 3 or so-year-old character. I've seen Ron's idea of recasting classic characters.

Diana Colville redux? Sarah "thinking" she is Renée Dumonde DiMera?

No thanks to a Hope recast.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Big difference (to me, anyway) between a character played for nearly 40 years by one actress versus a 3 or so-year-old character. I've seen Ron's idea of recasting classic characters.

Diana Colville redux? Sarah "thinking" she is Renée Dumonde DiMera?

No thanks to a Hope recast.

Not a fan of Diana Colville, and I HATE the Renee storyline...so I agree with you there.

I just think the character of Hope is an anchor to the Horton legacy. I mean let's face it, Susan Seaforth isn't going to be around forever and Victoria (Ciara) is worthless. That leaves only Brandon (Shawn D) to carry the Hope/Bo legacy. It just doesn't seem right that Hope would be MIA for the rest of his life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, MsTree said:

Not a fan of Diana Colville, and I HATE the Renee storyline...so I agree with you there.

I just think the character of Hope is an anchor to the Horton legacy. I mean let's face it, Susan Seaforth isn't going to be around forever and Victoria (Ciara) is worthless. That leaves only Brandon (Shawn D) to carry the Hope/Bo legacy. It just doesn't seem right that Hope would be MIA for the rest of his life.

Well, as I said before, bring back Melissa! She is an older Horton but enough of a blank slate and not played too long by the same actor (and was recast successfully once!) and has ties to Maggie (adoptive mother) and Sarah (adoptive sister). And bring back her son Nathan (who was on the show a few years ago) as a recast, and we're off!

It's more than clear also that Melissa Reeves no longer wants to work full time as Jennifer (alternating with Cady McClain),, so another Horton may be a good idea for some fresh ideas. Heck, Melissa was once engaged to Jack during his bad-guy period, so automatic history there, too.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, as I said before, bring back Melissa! She is an older Horton but enough of a blank slate and not played too long by the same actor (and was recast successfully once!) and has ties to Maggie (adoptive mother) and Sarah (adoptive sister). And bring back her son Nathan (who was on the show a few years ago) as a recast, and we're off!

It's more than clear also that Melissa Reeves no longer wants to work full time (alternating with Cady McClain),, so another Horton may be a good idea for some fresh ideas.

Except that Melissa is not an immediate member of the Bo/Hope family, leaving Shawn D all alone...unless he has an illegitimate sibling waiting in the wings 😉

I have no issues with recasts, but obviously you do. Not everyone is going to like a recast simply because we have this image in our head of who they are and what they should look like. But that said, I've seen some great recasts over the last 50 years...some that have eventually made that role their own.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

It's more than clear also that Melissa Reeves no longer wants to work full time as Jennifer (alternating with Cady McClain),, so another Horton may be a good idea for some fresh ideas. Heck, Melissa was once engaged to Jack during his bad-guy period, so automatic history there, too.

I don't blame MR for not wanting to come back full time if all they have for her to do is further contribute to the never-ending propping of the failed Gwen.  Jennifer can't have a realistic reaction to anything because she's too busy making it okay for Jack to continue to be the clueless idiot he's been about Gwen.  She can't be angry about how her mother died, Gwen's multiple attempts on Abby's life, how Jack has mistreated their child, . . . I wouldn't be so eager to rush back either.  

It would be so great to see Hope, Jennifer, AND Melissa as the heads of the Horton family legacy along with Julie.  It would also be nice to see them interacting with their children and their children interacting with EACH OTHER taking the Horton family in new directions. 

But, no.  There's Gwen.  Ava.  Jake.  And others floating around serving no real purpose.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, MsTree said:

Except that Melissa is not an immediate member of the Bo/Hope family, leaving Shawn D all alone...unless he has an illegitimate sibling waiting in the wings 😉

I have no issues with recasts, but obviously you do. Not everyone is going to like a recast simply because we have this image in our head of who they are and what they should look like. But that said, I've seen some great recasts over the last 50 years...some that have eventually made that role their own.

Okay, but you mentioned "Horton legacy", not just Hope's kids. So, in that vein, Melissa would work.

I don't have an issue with recasts with a decent to good head writer. Alas, Ron Carlivati is neither. And really, I don't see what having Hope back would do for Shawn, as many writing teams seem to have no real use for him. Sad, but true.

Maybe recast Shawn and/or Belle if TPTB have an issue there.

But if a classic character gets relegated to just a talk-to, the actors tend to want to bolt. Such as the case every generation when the old characters give way to new. Addie gave way to Julie (and Addie was gone) who gave way to Hope (and Julie/Doug left for a while) and now Hope gives way to Ciara with Hope gone.

Time marches on. And as much as I love(d) Hope, she is played out and/or heavily damaged thanks to many awful stories. She's safer off canvas.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

And as much as I love(d) Hope, she is played out and/or heavily damaged thanks to many awful stories. She's safer off canvas.

That makes more sense (to me) regarding why you don't want a Hope recast, and honestly, I tend to agree with you. 

My problem is when some folks just put out blanket statements about not wanting a recast under any circumstances, which is not always reasonable...especially if the character is needed to move a storyline. 

Any ideas how this stupid Renee storyline is going to end?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MsTree said:

Any ideas how this stupid Renee storyline is going to end?

Well, if Philece Sampler were still alive, I'd bring the real Renée back and somehow snap Sarah out of this...whatever...is going on. But since she isn't? I'm only certain this will keep dragging out, make no sense, with a bunch of crap in between until it ends nonsensically in a whimper.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Let me guess, Eli will awaken from his coma and believe that he's Renée DuMonde.  Renee's spirit will figure out how to jump from one body to another while Sarah is being held in the psychiatric wing of the hospital.  I would not even put it past Them to try something so stupid. 

The way I wish this would happen lol!

I just HATE Xander as a lovesick ninny, and Gwen's whining is way past its expiration date. 

Ugh, seriously. Xander in love is basically unwatchable to me. He's getting to the levels he was at with Sarah for me and I can not take it anymore! They screwed the pooch with Gwen so badly. Why they won't just let some characters be 'bad,' I'll never know. 

• Love 9

I want someone to punch Sarah. My God!

I know Sarah's age has always been a conundrum when the show cast LG. The actress is in her early 30's, but the show gives us several references about her being in her 40's. The show told us multiple times she grew up with Sami, Eric, and Carrie as her playmates. However, it's odd to hear the characters talking about Renee dying 40 years ago, several references to Sarah being 2, a toddler, or her temper tantrum, but then to see an obviously 30 something woman.

It was also odd that Renee had no idea who Belle is. The "woman" tied up to a bed with Marlena. The Belle actress is obviously a decade older than the Sarah actress. If Renee remembers Sarah, she should also remember Belle. I know Belle was born in the 90s, but with SORAS and the actress playing Belle, it's hard to imagine Belle being significantly younger than Sarah. Honestly, it's hard to imagine Belle being younger period. Again, the actress is a decade older, and she looks great. However, she is clearly a decade older than the actress playing Sarah.

The thing that annoys me most about Sarahnee is that LG still plays her like a child. Instead of a child hopped on sugar and pixie dust, she plays her like a 2-year-old in a constant temper tantrum.

Leann Hunley is such a great actress. I wish the show would bring Carrie and a SORASED Noah (Carrie's son) onto canvas and give her a story with Marlena, E.J., Sami, and a SORASED Sydney. That is a story worthy of her talents. This story is just frustrating.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

Leann Hunley is such a great actress. I wish the show would bring Carrie and a SORASED Noah (Carrie's son) onto canvas and give her a story with Marlena, E.J., Sami, and a SORASED Sydney. That is a story worthy of her talents. This story is just frustrating.

Isn't one deterrent to this happening that Christie Clark is living in the UK now.   But it would be great seeing a storyline with Carrie and Anna together, along with Marlena, John, Roman, etc.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Isn't one deterrent to this happening that Christie Clark is living in the UK now.   But it would be great seeing a storyline with Carrie and Anna together, along with Marlena, John, Roman, etc.

It could be short stint with the purpose of ushering Noah Reed on canvas. CC did the Peacock web series and she's done several other short stints through the years. It doesn't seem impossible to have her for a two or three week storyline.

If Anna is going to be around, I think she needs a stronger tie to the canvas. I love the actress and the character but she and Tony feel useless. The fact that the show needs to bring a 40 year-old-old back from the dead character in the body of a 30-year-old who never interacted with them on to the canvas for angst shows how pointless they are.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

Christy is living in the UK with her husband and three daughters but she has said that she is open to coming back to the show for limited engagements because she says that DAYS will always be her home.

I would love for Carrie to come back and have a great story with the characters that you referenced but not with Ron as the headwriter. He has shown that he has no respect for the characters and their history. Carrie is safer offscreen living her best life. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5

I thought today's episode was really good.  Part of the reason I think is having so many characters in scenes at the hospital.  Loved Abe looking out for his family.  Also glad Eli is just in a coma, and not dead.  Hopefully if Lamon needed time off, the coma gives a reason to not be in many scenes, and with all the TR drama, that should keep Lani occupied.

• Love 8

In addition to Kayla being the jack of all trade doctor, Salem hospital is apparently trying to save money on lights and Recovery staff.  Poor Eli alone in the dark immediately following a gunshot wound to the head surgery. Good thing he waited till he had visitors to seize.  Had a fairly common surgery a few years ago, and when I woke up in Recovery, the lights were all on and a nurse was sitting right next to me. 

Speaking of short staffed, Eli's in a coma, and Rafe's in jail. Lanni's at the hospital with her critically ill husband. Man, Shawn is going to be working some serious overtime. 

17 hours ago, Pearl said:

With each passing episode, I'm realizing that RB is a really terrible actress. Those scenes with Chanel at the Dimera mansion yesterday were seriously cringeworthy.  So much second-hand embarrassment watching her stuck to the floor and shrieking at the Devil. 

I thought the first actress (PW) did an awesome job with the role and really made it hers. As a result, I've been disappointed ever since in NuChanel (RB).  Really wish we still had the origional actress. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I thought the first actress (PW) did an awesome job with the role and really made it hers. As a result, I've been disappointed ever since in NuChanel (RB).  Really wish we still had the origional actress. 

There was something about that first actress that drew me to her.  There was a rawness to her due to the actress that the recast has not been able to replicate in my opinion..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4

At least TR is an interesting villain.  I cringed when he referred to the father of his grandchildren as "that little punk", but I couldn't help but smirk when he sat down to comfort Paulina.  

I love Raven Bowens but I'd agree that she's better in scenes that are grounded in realty.  I don't begrudge any of these actors for being less than stellar when they're involved in these Garbage Writing scenes of the Demon Possession 2.0 storyline.  

14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The way I wish this would happen lol!

I just can't help but smile imagining Lamon Archey doing all of those scenes we watched at the DiMera Mansion with the same conviction that he's Renée DuMonde.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I haven’t watched this show in years and years but saw Marlena and John today. She’s really no worse as an actress than she was 30 years ago. John, however, is just abysmal. He never was much of an actor but he’s just awful now. I’m checking out again now.

• LOL 8
21 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I haven’t watched this show in years and years but saw Marlena and John today. She’s really no worse as an actress than she was 30 years ago. John, however, is just abysmal. He never was much of an actor but he’s just awful now. I’m checking out again now.

We used to say back in the eighties that Drake is a great baseball player lol

Can't stop staring at Mary Beth today. She is 61 and just so beautiful. And not a bit of work done. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, tribeca said:

Eli may wake up thinking he is Ciara in love with Ben. 

Please tweet the hell out of this and tag Ron!  I want to see this so bad. Bonus points if Ben has the same reaction as Tony, where it conjures up all his feelings and goes along with it. 

• LOL 9

Has John always been so rude to and dismissive of Johnny? I know he is worried about Belle, and Johnny is a bit of a jerk, but he was really OTT.

I didn't realize Satan's powers had geo-blocking. I'm sure JoDevil can find a way to make it seem like Belle is processed while not being in the room.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I never really minded him years ago but my God he is just awful now. How does one get worse with experience?

Edited by chediavolo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Can't stop staring at Mary Beth today. She is 61 and just so beautiful. And not a bit of work done. 

I don't know about that lol. Isn't her husband a plastic surgeon? I feel like she almost certainly has had work done but she just didn't go overboard like, say, Lauren Koslow. But anyway yes she looked great today. I loved her outfit.

1 hour ago, RunningMarket said:

Has John always been so rude to and dismissive of Johnny? I know he is worried about Belle, and Johnny is a bit of a jerk, but he was really OTT.

Yea, I found that so odd. It seemed like John was suspicious of him but I don't understand why he would be given the info he has.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I found that so odd. It seemed like John was suspicious of him but I don't understand why he would be given the info he has.

He's John Black, ISA Agent slash Part Time Priest!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I guess I didn't hit the submit comment button yesterday.

TR's ex girlfriend is still alive. For now. Too bad she lied to Commissioner Brady about TR and his past - that he is now clean. He almost gave it away at the hospital. Thought most hospitals didn't allow so many family members. There are other patients. Eli is lucky to be in a coma - at least for a while.

Allie, who cares what you are - enjoy men, women, whatever.

Did anything else happen today? It just seemed to be hospital stuff.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

I was surprised he said what he said, too, but glad that he did.  Get the Hell Out, Johnny!  John was nicer about it than I would of been.  

3 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

I didn't realize Satan's powers had geo-blocking. I'm sure JoDevil can find a way to make it seem like Belle is processed while not being in the room.

Unfortunately for the Devil, all of its powers are storyline-dictated.  It can change form, imitate other voices exactly and jump from one body to another but a freaking bedroom wall is its Kryptonite.  Ugh.

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Allie, who cares what you are - enjoy men, women, whatever.

Do 20-somethings even care that much about these issues.  All of that bellyaching sounded like something written by old people.  

If They must keep Craig and his annoying boyfriend around, I don't hate the idea of him being Kayla's nemesis.  It's what They should have done with Dr Snyder but, fine, maybe it will be a little more entertaining because Craig has a history with some of the other characters.  

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Unfortunately for the Devil, all of its powers are storyline-dictated.  It can change form, imitate other voices exactly and jump from one body to another but a freaking bedroom wall is its Kryptonite.

Soooooooooo much THIS!  It's so stupid how the Devil vacillates between seemingly All-Powerful and then... not. It's lazy, lazy, lazy (did I mention lazy?) writing when the Devil CAN be cockblocked - or not - depending on the whims of the plot. Logic?  Structure? Consistent characterization?  What's that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, chediavolo said:

I never really minded him years ago but my God he is just awful now. How does one get worse with experience?

His one redeeming quality was the raised eyebrow.. but now..it’s gone, as well!

I liked him during  the OG teen scene when all of a sudden “Tink” was in high school. 
is he worse with experience? Yes, probably because of all the writers storylines. It’s gotta be hell, just as it is for us!

• Love 2

@enchantingmonkey, many 20 somethings with strict parents or a religious upbringing may care about experimenting with girls and boys/young men and women. It seems to be a bit more open now for this old person (me). Supportive parents wouldn't care that much except that their son or daughter is safe. No guarantee of it happening and probably some men and women keep it hidden from their families.

I enjoyed the Will, Sonny, and Chad scenes. The faces Chad was making as his brain cells came in to gear and he was getting the idea he was going to be part of the Leo scheme.

Yay, Johnny, make it look like Belle's eyes are glowing/yellow contacts. Don't you think that Grandpa John would think it weird that you were asked to leave the room and you don't go?

Kayla looked very pretty in her dress. I guess the spectre of Craig Wesley may rear its pretty head at the hospital. She didn't look pleased at the idea of firing Marlena - I think that was mentioned.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, chediavolo said:

He's generally run-of-the-mill, old shoe kinda bad, but today he was so awful I thought he might be possessed - By the spirit of Austin Peck.  Jawn was that bad.

He did every scene and delivered every line with his "smell the fart" face.  

Marlena didn't turn in her Oscar performance today, either.  Belle was clearly the best actor in every one of those scenes, and yes, I'm aware Johnnie was in them, too.

Edited by boes
  • Love 9
59 minutes ago, boes said:

He's generally run-of-the-mill, old shoe kinda bad, but today he was so awful I thought he might be possessed - By the spirit of Austin Peck.  Jawn was that bad.

Marlena didn't turn in her Oscar performance today, either.  Belle was clearly the best actor in every one of those scenes, and yes, I'm aware Johnnie was in them, too.

I'd love it if it were Drake sort of giving a finger to the shitty writing. Alas, I'm guessing it wasn't trolling, which makes me sad.

• Love 2

Remember last year when Johns brain was acting strange and he had those anger issues.  Yesterday I thought they might be revisiting that storyline.  
   The real question is how will this devil thing be Sami’s fault?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2022 at 1:58 PM, Peanut6711 said:

Murder Park strikes again.

How did T.R. get into the Salem Inn and his room without getting blood on the doorknobs? 

Maybe he used his coat or shirt or whatever.

• Love 2

Since when does Kayla care about Will? With the exception of Theresa when she was first introduced, Kayla has never had a strong relationship with her Brady nieces and nephews. She's been closer to the Johnson niece and nephews.

Somewhat same for Steve. When did he and Sonny get close? It's harder for me to remember with Steve/Sonny, but I don't remember the two having a strong relationship, so the reaction to Leo felt hollow.

Kayla vs Craig could actually be fun. Granted it could also be like the boring business storylines. However, since the hospital actually has a set we see regularly and every Salem resident is required to have at least 3 near death experiences a year, it a least involves a lot more of the cast. In theory, Nancy could work at the hospital, too, and align herself with Kayla. Marlena could be involved. Technically Tripp. This already sounds better in theory than the years of Dimera and Titan storylines we've had.

I said "there's a lid for every pot" in Caroline's voice. I don't think we've ever heard her say that, and it doesn't seem like something she would say. It sounds more fitting for Alice Horton.

I loved Broe. This is the type of slow burn Soaps used to give us. Technically, their journey together started at the tail end of Chloe's last run during the El Fideo storyline. The two have been fighting their feelings for each other ever since Chloe returned to canvas. Their kiss was so beautiful. I know some people think they're boring but with Victor, Philip, Kristen, Leo, the two already have so much potential drama. I look forward to their love story.

The new Sonny has nice arms.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, boes said:

Drake and Deidre were both embarrassingly bad yesterday.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Since when does Kayla care about Will? With the exception of Theresa when she was first introduced, Kayla has never had a strong relationship with her Brady nieces and nephews. She's been closer to the Johnson niece and nephews.

Somewhat same for Steve. When did he and Sonny get close? It's harder for me to remember with Steve/Sonny, but I don't remember the two having a strong relationship, so the reaction to Leo felt hollow.

Kayla vs Craig could actually be fun. Granted it could also be like the boring business storylines. However, since the hospital actually has a set we see regularly and every Salem resident is required to have at least 3 near death experiences a year, it a least involves a lot more of the cast. In theory, Nancy could work at the hospital, too, and align herself with Kayla. Marlena could be involved. Technically Tripp. This already sounds better in theory than the years of Dimera and Titan storylines we've had.

I said "there's a lid for every pot" in Caroline's voice. I don't think we've ever heard her say that, and it doesn't seem like something she would say. It sounds more fitting for Alice Horton.

I loved Broe. This is the type of slow burn Soaps used to give us. Technically, their journey together started at the tail end of Chloe's last run during the El Fideo storyline. The two have been fighting their feelings for each other ever since Chloe returned to canvas. Their kiss was so beautiful. I know some people think they're boring but with Victor, Philip, Kristen, Leo, the two already have so much potential drama. I look forward to their love story.

The new Sonny has nice arms.

Steve/Sonny have always been close whenever they've been on screen. Especially since it was always Steve/Adrienne for so many years.  Yet their kids aren't that close which I find odd they have a better relationship with JJ/Abby than with each other. I found that to be one of the few things that makes sense on this show. I do agree about Craig vs Kayla being infinitely better than the other storylines they have going on in theory at least. 

I also like Broe well this version as I didn't care for Kyle Lowder in the role even though Brady was probably a better character back then. They have a genuine friendship and respect for each other which is something that's missed when it comes to developing relationships on soaps. Unfortunately I fear they will never let Brady escape Kristen even though that's what should happen to give him some viability. I wish they never made Rachel theirs. Rachel should either be killed or it turns out she really was Eric/Sarah's. Not that I really wanted them to have a kid together but at least it would give lasting drama since Xander loved her as his own and Eric vs Xander. Nicole would have to deal with another woman having a connection to Eric she won't. That's such a simple concept that soaps don't want to write anymore even though that's what makes soaps successful. 

10 hours ago, boes said:

I think Austin Peck has improved as an actor I enjoyed him a lot more on ATWT and OLTL course they gave him more to work with than Days where they just have him outsmarted by everyone else. 

• Love 6
On 3/17/2022 at 7:41 AM, buffynut said:

Chandler lives in Georgia, but he managed to show up for a brief(?) appearance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I don't remember the two having a strong relationship, so the reaction to Leo felt hollow.

John is Steve's bestie, so I can see him being wary of Leo after Leo came into town claiming he was John's son.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Chandler lives in Georgia, but he managed to show up for a brief(?) appearance.

I think GA to LA is easier logistically compared to UK to LA, especially in the time of COVID.

And isn't Chandler single/child free?  That also makes it easier to just go.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Steve/Sonny have always been close whenever they've been on screen. Especially since it was always Steve/Adrienne for so many years.  Yet their kids aren't that close which I find odd they have a better relationship with JJ/Abby than with each other. I found that to be one of the few things that makes sense on this show. I do agree about Craig vs Kayla being infinitely better than the other storylines they have going on in theory at least. 

I always fanwanked that Stefanie was close with Adrienne's boys as cousins considering how close Adrienne was with Kayla.  Not to mention, how much they loved Steve and being around each other would have helped them keep Steve's memory alive when he was presumed dead... So Sonny and Steve being close makes sense to me..

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RedElf said:

John is Steve's bestie, so I can see him being wary of Leo after Leo came into town claiming he was John's son.

Let us also remember that John (as Roman) was once thought to be Steve's brother-in-law, so the two have history there. They were always friendly, but I think they became closer following Bo's death as Bo was close to both Steve and John [which, while great, also mystified me as far as Steve went because wasn't Bo the one that made Steve lose his eye?], so they probably have bonded more over that loss.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, tribeca said:

The real question is how will this devil thing be Sami’s fault?

Maybe because Sami is one of the only characters who act possessed when not actually being possessed 😉🧐

• LOL 3