Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Abby bitched out mother and told her entire family that she is woman, hear her roar, how she was the only one who could get herself out of the problems her life became. And then promptly went upstairs in her mother's house. If she had $50000 to divorce the husband that she asked to marry her, she could find a few bucks to stay at the Salem Inn.

• Love 9

Welll, I can see why Abigail is pissed at her family and feeling a bit proud of herself after successfully manipulating her way out of the hospital and her marriage. I'm also pissed, though, that she ignored Julie in that scene -- the woman who risked life and limb to help her. I'm anxious to see how JJ handles this news. Jennifer's dress confused me, too -- it was  very matronly, and meanwhile Maggie's dressed in leather pants. Where was Victor,  by the way? 

Otherwise, I loved all the holiday stuff -- but did I miss Bo's ornament?  Ciara and Claire were cute -- I can tolerate both of them much better when they're getting along. And I confess to a second of feeling Stefan's pain before I caught myself.

• Love 2

So Julie remembers about the paternity and Kayla confirms it for Abby and Stefan.  Stefan has the sadz.  Abigail flounces into the Kiriakis mansion to inform Chad he is Charlotte's father.  Hah!

• Love 2

It's okay that Abigail framed her so-called best friend for murder, sent her to jail, which got her beaten badly, alienated her young daughter from her, left her jobless. Abigail is just too precious and perfect.

Stefan's comments made a lot of actual, logical sense. How would Gabi switch the results? So what if she was in Kayla's office for a few minutes? Kayla should have her computer on a password protect. The IT department should be blamed - seriously, anyone can access any hospital computer and tamper with stuff.

Of course, Julie's memory returned and she turned once again in to Foghorne Leghorne.

Sheila, you probably meant well but you should not be getting your employer an expensive gift. My supervisor and I exchange gifts, but normally it's in the $20-30 or so range. Abe should be getting your chocolates or a coffee gift card or something. No need for you to buy him expensive sneakers. Your dancing with the kids at the hospital was cute.

Leo, thanks for reminding everyone at the hospital story session that the Kiriakis family paid for it.

Guess now Chad and Abigail will rediscover each other via Charlotte.

Caroline Brady's turn at the show's end obit today.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Why all the hatred for Gabi when there was not one iota of hatred for Abigail when she was framing Gabi for murder?

Someone with a mental illness who had no idea or memory of what she is doing is not the same as what Gabi has consciously and willingly did on purpose for revenge. Abby didn't set out to hurt Gabi or do anything to her on purpose.

Gabi knew and master planned drugging a pregnant woman, getting her locked up in a mental facility, gaslit her,  falsifying a baby's medical records, and just this week was going to murder Julie had JJ not come in. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 7
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Can we backtrack to, say, pre-Reilly, and give this soap less camp and a little more heart and ground it in some semblance of "reality"?

Unfortunately, I think "camp" is the way all soaps have gone. Which may be why, unless I hear of a good storyline or of a fave making an appearance, I don't bother with them anymore. I can take camp in small doses sometimes, but overall, I'm not a fan. I think if you're doing a spoof, and it's clear it's a satire/spoof, okay. But otherwise, leave it alone. Campy soap stories are why people who have never watched soaps, mock them. I'm all for more heart-it's part of why I bother with soaps. The relationships on soaps can literally last for decades and have you sobbing. No other genre can do that. It should be treated with more respect. And I do believe Ron loves soaps, and he has some good ideas. He just needs a co writer who can help guide and re-direct him.

Abby has always had a conniving evil streak and dislike of women. She tried to ruin Carrie’s marriage with Austin and his life, then later did the same to Sami in a really creepy psychotic way. I think it’s possible to have a mental illness but also have problematic personality traits that may exist inside a person or character regardless of said illness. Like maybe they aren’t related it’s just her character some of the things she does? 

• Love 10

Abby has always had a conniving evil streak and dislike of women. She tried to ruin Carrie’s marriage with Austin and his life, then later did the same to Sami in a really creepy psychotic way. I think it’s possible to have a mental illness but also have problematic personality traits that may exist inside a person or character regardless of said illness. Like maybe they aren’t related it’s just her character some of the things she does? 

• Love 5

You’re goin’ down, Grabriella. Ugh, finally. Chick was about to murder Julie until JJ came in the other day. I don’t particularly love Julie, but damn. That’s premeditated murder. I need some kind of mental health diagnosis that lays out that she wasn’t just going to smother some old lady with a pillow ‘cause she was pissed and scared.

I miss MM. As has been mentioned above, she’d approach these scenes with so much more vulnerability and hurt even in her anger. The character definitely needs that and KM never chooses that or can’t portray it properly. 

Chad is a douche. They needed more scenes of him bonding with Charlotte before he realizes he’s her bio father. Him figuring out that he could love her and Abby without the paternity reveal would have gone a long way with me. I don’t think she should give him a pass for walking out on her.

Edited by Rowan
  • Love 5
Just now, Rowan said:

Chad is a douche. They needed more scenes of him bonding with Charlotte before he realizes he’s her bio father. Him figuring out that he could love her and Abby without the paternity reveal would have gone a long way with me. I don’t think she should give him a pass for walking out on her.

He already love a child of Abby's that he thought was fathered by a man he hated (Ben). It made no sense to me that Chad couldn't try with Charlotte.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Someone with a mental illness who had no idea or memory of what she is doing is not the same as what Gabi has consciously and willingly did on purpose for revenge. Abby didn't set out to hurt Gabi or do anything to her on purpose.

Gabi knew and master planned drugging a pregnant woman, getting her locked up in a mental facility, gaslit her,  falsifying a baby's medical records, and just this week was going to murder Julie had JJ not come in. 

Poor Abigail, such a victim. She was made to murder Andre, sleep with EJ, accuse Austin of seducing her when he was dead drunk, send Gabi to prison, and she also has no control of her hand - it goes around Salem indiscriminately slapping one and all -poor baby, such a victim.

How refreshing to see our brave, plucky rabid kangaroo I-mean-heroine, commiserate with Julie, so great to see 2 of the 3 Witches of Endor have some quality time braying like donkeys together.

I almost felt sorry for StefanO - almost.  

Abigail is such a prize.

• Love 18
52 minutes ago, boes said:

Well then, I'll go that step further and say I kinda did. UO, I know...but it appears that all he ever wanted was a loving family, especially after having grown up in an orphanage.

• Love 11

I tried, I really did.  I tried to watch the show live the past two days, but could not handle Kate / Abby. Kate's version of Abby is just a character I cannot stand.  I grew to like Abby when Marci was playing her.  Even when I didn't like Abby, I enjoyed watching Marci.  Abby is Jen and Jack's daughter - I should like her, I want to like her, but Kate has an attitude that drives me crazy.  I know Abby is the perfect Horton princess and everything will fall into place for her, but it doesn't stop me from wishing Gabi would win just once. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

@Artsda - we belong together, lol. And I also felt sorry for Stefan, dammit. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, tribeca said:

Sonny to Leo “we’ll get out of hair now even the grey ones “

Will dressed as Santa talking to Sony “you just like older men “. 

Yea, they seem to have finally realized GR looks his age lol. I loved those lines.

I can't wait until this all ends with Gabi paying for nothing just as Abigail did. It'll be hard to get through everyone acting like she deserves to rot for it though when everyone practically forced Gabi to get over all the shit Abigail did to her. What they really need to do is give Gabi PTSD so that everyone has to forgive her like they did because Abigail has DID.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, they seem to have finally realized GR looks his age lol. I loved those lines.

I can't wait until this all ends with Gabi paying for nothing just as Abigail did. It'll be hard to get through everyone acting like she deserves to rot for it though when everyone practically forced Gabi to get over all the shit Abigail did to her. What they really need to do is give Gabi PTSD so that everyone has to forgive her like they did because Abigail has DID.

I sort of love Leo's telling Gabi how fabulous she looked and that the bitchiness just added to the fabulousness--Gabi's eyeroll of annoyance was perfect!

I need Gabi to get away with the framing of the princess and I want her to flaunt it in front of Abby and Julie--I just what Abs to have to choke on her own self-satisfaction.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

They could always discover she has a TBI from being beat in prison that affects her behavior. 

I was thinking something along those lines as well if they ever try to redeem her. Then again I think the reason I'm having some sympathy for Gabi is because of what did happen in prison.  All we see is Abigail as the victim but if I was brutally beaten to the point it impacted me ever having children I can easily understand being the way Gabi is. Realistically something traumatizing like that will mess with your brain.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

They could always discover she has a TBI from being beat in prison that affects her behavior. 

This behaviour isn't that outrageous for Gabi though, how far back would they be taking this TBI? Gabi caused the entire town to blow up with her known assisted kidnapping of Melanie that Rafe covered up for her.  She was lying, manipulating and  faking a stalker just to get Chad and ended up with Melanie being kidnapped and caused that explosion.  Gabi also shot a man 3 times in the back. She is a violent criminal. 

Her revenge plot of drugging a pregnant woman, manipulating, lying and falsifying medical records. trying to kill Julie to now play house with Chad isn't extreme out of character behaviour. 

7 hours ago, boes said:

Poor Abigail, such a victim. She was made to murder Andre, sleep with EJ, accuse Austin of seducing her when he was dead drunk, send Gabi to prison, and she also has no control of her hand - it goes around Salem indiscriminately slapping one and all -poor baby, such a victim.

With the current story going on now, her DID does make her someone with a mental illness. She never did anything to Gabi on purpose in her own within her mental control. All Gabi has done however has been on purpose, sanely and within her control including almost premeditated murder of Julie this week, which considering Gabi is a convicted killer on parole who her own actions put her in prison, she seems to be ok with committing actions that would put her there herself. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Artsda said:

This behaviour isn't that outrageous for Gabi though, how far back would they be taking this TBI? Gabi caused the entire town to blow up with her known assisted kidnapping of Melanie that Rafe covered up for her.  She was lying, manipulating and  faking a stalker just to get Chad and ended up with Melanie being kidnapped and caused that explosion.  Gabi also shot a man 3 times in the back. She is a violent criminal. 

Her revenge plot of drugging a pregnant woman, manipulating, lying and falsifying medical records. trying to kill Julie to now play house with Chad isn't extreme out of character behaviour. 

With the current story going on now, her DID does make her someone with a mental illness. She never did anything to Gabi on purpose in her own within her mental control. All Gabi has done however has been on purpose, sanely and within her control including almost premeditated murder of Julie this week, which considering Gabi is a convicted killer on parole who her own actions put her in prison, she seems to be ok with committing actions that would put her there herself. 

First of all, Gabi is not a violent criminal.  I agree that she did some bad things and has paid for them. Unlike Abigail who has been messing with people for years and has gotten rewarded for her bad behavior.  Her antics with Austin, EJ, attacking random women who displeased her like the time she slapped Chloe because she was her mother's rival. That was none of her damn business.  The bitch needed a beat down for that alone.  I would say Abigail is the violent one she tried to burn Ben alive. I understand that she was reacting to Ben's terrorism, but, we can say the same thing about Gabi in relation to Nick. It was a toxic unhealthy relationship on both parts with Gabi ending the relationship by killing Nick.   I go back and forth with Gabi, but, I will take her over Abigail all day everyday.  Everybody is going to forget all of the evil stuff that Abigail did to Gabi a few months ago and whitewash her actions as usual.. I cannot wait for her to leave and never come back.   I hope that the show focuses on JJ and give him some good stories.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 18

Does Stefan really expect anyone to feel sorry for him?  He married a woman he believed was suffering from a mental break and took advantage of a horrible situation and has the nerve to feel aggrieved? 

I do and have for some time.  Although he is far from a saint, I agree with the above poster saying all he wanted to be was loved.  He was so adorable with Charlotte.  Now he has "nothing and no one" again.   

Julie tumbled down all those stairs and had no broken bones or bruises or anything? Just some memory loss?

And especially for a woman of her age.  

Will

I was beyond happy and shocked to see him in something other than plaid.  That sweater looked so nice on him. 

On a side note, continuing to dress Leo as the court jester is pure comedy.  

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

It was a toxic unhealthy relationship on both parts with Gabi ending the relationship by killing Nick

She shot him 3 times in the back, he wasn't even facing her direction and he was walking away from her.  It wasn't self defense. The whole hitting him story and sending the body up the river with Kate/Sami, that was self defense and reacting to being in a bad relationship and is excusable. 

The shooting an unarmed man who is walking away from you, that's violent criminal. And considering she was going to smother Julie to death this week just to cover her tracks like drugging a pregnant woman to gaslight her through her pregnancy, she is still the same. Which is ironic since her revenge is all about being sent to jail when she was innocent, but she has no problem committing all these crimes to put herself there herself. 

I would say Abigail is the violent one she tried to burn Ben alive. I understand that she was reacting to Ben's terrorism, but, we can say the same thing about Gabi in relation to Nick. 

Didn't Ben break out of the mental facility and go after her in her home? She didn't go after him or was running around with a gun to go after him.  Abby also rightfully ended up in the mental facility for those actions.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

She shot him 3 times in the back, he wasn't even facing her direction and he was walking away from her.  It wasn't self defense. The whole hitting him story and sending the body up the river with Kate/Sami, that was self defense in a bad relationship and is excusable.

The shooting an unarmed man who is walking away from you, that's violent criminal. And considering she was going to smother Julie to death this week just to cover her tracks like drugging a pregnant woman to gaslight her through her pregnancy, she is still the same.

It was wrong because Nick was not a threat to her at that moment. How did Gabi know that for sure? In her psychological state it was either her or him.  She and Nick had an unhealthy dynamic, she also played her role in it and whatever ending Nick and Gabi were going to have, it was always going to be a violent one.  

I never liked any of the bad things that Gabi has done and I have complained about her drugging a pregnant woman.  She did stop herself from harming Julie, she even realized how far she had gone. So, on a show where everybody has done awful things, Gabi is far from the worst offender. If Ben is being given a chance and possibly even marrying into the Horton family in the future.  Ben will probably get an ornament on the Horton tree by this time next year presented by Hope his biggest antagonist on the show. This too shall pass for Gabi.  

• Love 7

The ending scene today between Gabi and Ben is why I will never be okay with Ben dating Ciara. Does Ben even know that he killed Gabi's sister Paige. So, for a brief second, Gabi experienced the terror that Paige experienced when Ben killed her.  Not to mention, she found Will's presumed dead body in their apartment where her young daughter could have been. Seeing your sister's killer in your bedroom is going to scare the hell out of you.. Also, Ben is playing right in Hope's hands and she will rightly use this to continue her vendetta against him. He is truly an idiot.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9

I can honestly say that I liked both Abby and Gabi coming into this story. I mean, yeah, I didn’t like that Gabi dumped JJ in hopes of hooking up with Chad, but it is what it is. I’ve said a million times that they both have done juvenile, selfish things in their youth to get at what they wanted. They both got the “time marches on eventual soap pass” from me on that crap. There is just a difference to me when a character is shown  suffering from the time honored soap mental illness of DID doing dastardly shit than when you’re just hell bent on revenge doing equally dastardly crap. Fair? Eh, I don’t know. I’m so disappointed that they didn’t go with the Gabi schemes to blow up Abby’s life while rediscovering her love for JJ. Have her on the cusp of getting  her revenge, then risking and losing it all because she realizes she loves JJ. 

I am glad she’s going to get busted. Thrilled, as a matter of fact. I think she has betrayed a lot of her relationships to stick it to Abby. Kate, Chad, and even JJ, to a certain extent. She’ll be the town pariah for a while, then she’ll either redeem herself somehow or they could decide to turn her into a long term town villainess with a few redeeming vulnerabilities to keep her viable. I can live with either. I just need her to suffer some for what she’s wrought, here. I do think Abby has suffered. Maybe not legally, but she has lost her husband and her marriage, her newborn child, and the trust of her friends and family. Sure, she’ll get it back,  but more than likely so will Gabi. 

Again, I’ll miss MM as Abby. In the hands of better writers this story could have been the real launching pad for years of frenemy interaction between the characters. 

• Love 6

Although I did enjoy Gabi and Chads scene he needs to take some responsibility in his actions.  He could have chosen to stand by his wife. He was okay when Abigails actions hurt other people.   

The emotions felt so flat when Chad and Abby were holding Charlotte.  Those scenes usually make me cry not even one tear. 

Julie made me laugh when she said “to hell with Eric “ and I like Eric but sometimes LOL. 

Ben scared the crap out of me at the end.  

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 7

So, Julie can have some sympathy for Stefan but none for Gabi?  Even judgy Jennifer said that Gabi had done some redeeming things and doesn't seem too overly vindictive toward her.  I LOVED Gabi bringing up that basically all Abigail got was a tune-up from Grandma.  And why didn't she bring up that Chad would not LET Abigail take responsibility for her actions.  If they had let her take responsibility earlier, Gabi would not still have been in jail to get beaten so it is pretty much Chad's fault as much as Abigail's and Stephen's that Gabi has lasting damage.  (I don't really believe they'll let this stick - it will be like Mimi's "miracle" baby and Gabi will at some point get "magically" pregnant.)  And somehow, Chad can forgive himself for stabbing his best friend (Sonny) in the back but Gabi is the evilest of evils because she didn't care about her friend's pain.  I hated that they had Gabi begging for mercy and Abby being the one to grant it - really got under my skin. 

33 minutes ago, tribeca said:

The emotions felt so flat when Chad and Abby were holding Charlotte.  Those scenes usually make me cry not even one tear. 

I agree with this.  Maybe because I really hated the whole Abby story (and it was hanging over everything) I felt like the whole Christmas episodes were really flat this year.  If we were supposed to be getting the feelz because Abby and Chad were bonding as a family I totally didn't.  I don't care about either one of those two sanctimonious characters.  The only really redeeming thing was Kayla getting a call from Steve.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

I make it no secret that I dislike KM's portrayal of Abigail, but whether played more sympathetically by MM, or currently by KM, Abigail did have a mental illness, and unless it's yet to be revealed, Gabi did not.

14 hours ago, Rowan said:

I miss MM. As has been mentioned above, she’d approach these scenes with so much more vulnerability and hurt even in her anger. The character definitely needs that and KM never chooses that or can’t portray it properly. 

I miss MM too.  She made me like Abigail, which I never thought possible before she took over the role.

11 hours ago, boes said:

Me too. Almost.

11 hours ago, MsTree said:

Well then, I'll go that step further and say I kinda did. UO, I know...but it appears that all he ever wanted was a loving family, especially after having grown up in an orphanage.

I did like the scene today between Stefan and Ben, discussing being sons of horrible men who could easily resort to violence.

8 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

I tried, I really did.  I tried to watch the show live the past two days, but could not handle Kate / Abby. Kate's version of Abby is just a character I cannot stand.  I grew to like Abby when Marci was playing her.  Even when I didn't like Abby, I enjoyed watching Marci.  Abby is Jen and Jack's daughter - I should like her, I want to like her, but Kate has an attitude that drives me crazy.  

MM's version of Abigail seemed like she could be Jack and Jennifer's daughter.  KM, not so much.

5 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I hope that's their plan. Or something similar.

38 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

The ending scene today between Gabi and Ben is why I will never be okay with Ben dating Ciara. 

I agree, and am sorry they're going that way with Ben. If he's going to have that dark side, he'd be better paired with someone, also dark, like Gabi.  Or a younger version of Kate. Definitely not Bo and Hope's daughter, who he (unfortunately) has great chemistry with.

• Love 6

I make it no secret that I dislike KM's portrayal of Abigail, but whether played more sympathetically by MM, or currently by KM, Abigail did have a mental illness, and unless it's yet to be revealed, Gabi did not.

Her mental illness only materialized after she murdered Andre.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

True. I was thinking about the things her alters did regarding Gabi, and others.  And, believe me, it pains me to defend the character in any way, shape or form. LOL. 

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

But wait - she was in the mental hospital well before this happened. She hadn't displayed DID before then, but she's been on the crazy train since Ben held her captive in that cabin. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

But wait - she was in the mental hospital well before this happened. She hadn't displayed DID before then, but she's been on the crazy train since Ben held her captive in that cabin. 

Did someone say 'Crazy Train'??

A whole flock of Abigails on the crazy train to Julie Land!

giphy.gif

'HalleluJulie!!

A gift card for a weekend at Azkaban for the first one to pick both Abby and Julie out of the crowd.

• Love 13
Just now, bobcat1946 said:

No to Ben with Gabi after he turns her over to Stefan to be murdered.

But then again, it's Days, and well, you know how things go...

3 minutes ago, boes said:

Did someone say 'Crazy Train'??

A whole flock of Abigails on the crazy train to Julie Land!

giphy.gif

'HalleluJulie!!

A gift card for a weekend at Azkaban for the first one to pick both Abby and Julie out of the crowd.

Hmmmm, they all look alike to me..... :) 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, buffynut said:

I agree, and am sorry they're going that way with Ben. If he's going to have that dark side, he'd be better paired with someone, also dark, like Gabi.  Or a younger version of Kate. Definitely not Bo and Hope's daughter, who he (unfortunately) has great chemistry with.

This is where I think the ridiculous 6-7 month tape schedule is terrible. I have no clue what the future is like for Ben and Ciara but at this point when they were filming I really, really doubt the writers anticipated the insane fan reception "CIN" has generated. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rowan said:

I can honestly say that I liked both Abby and Gabi coming into this story. I mean, yeah, I didn’t like that Gabi dumped JJ in hopes of hooking up with Chad, but it is what it is. I’ve said a million times that they both have done juvenile, selfish things in their youth to get at what they wanted. They both got the “time marches on eventual soap pass” from me on that crap. There is just a difference to me when a character is shown  suffering from the time honored soap mental illness of DID doing dastardly shit than when you’re just hell bent on revenge doing equally dastardly crap. Fair? Eh, I don’t know. I’m so disappointed that they didn’t go with the Gabi schemes to blow up Abby’s life while rediscovering her love for JJ. Have her on the cusp of getting  her revenge, then risking and losing it all because she realizes she loves JJ. 

I am glad she’s going to get busted. Thrilled, as a matter of fact. I think she has betrayed a lot of her relationships to stick it to Abby. Kate, Chad, and even JJ, to a certain extent. She’ll be the town pariah for a while, then she’ll either redeem herself somehow or they could decide to turn her into a long term town villainess with a few redeeming vulnerabilities to keep her viable. I can live with either. I just need her to suffer some for what she’s wrought, here. I do think Abby has suffered. Maybe not legally, but she has lost her husband and her marriage, her newborn child, and the trust of her friends and family. Sure, she’ll get it back,  but more than likely so will Gabi. 

Again, I’ll miss MM as Abby. In the hands of better writers this story could have been the real launching pad for years of frenemy interaction between the characters. 

I would have liked her falling for JJ then ending the vendetta but writer want to take JJ elsewhere.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Two weeks vacation with Grandma is not suffering.  Instead of Grandma she should have gotten time in mental hospital.

Meanwhile Gabi spent months in prison for a crime she was framed for while she was separated from her daughter, almost getting killed and framed for another murder and then told later that she won't be able to have any more children. Before her imprisonment, Andre and then later Stefan cheated her out of her company and the money that she was entitled to. And unlike Princess Abby who had everyone lined up at the Salem PD to make sure that she did not spend a second in jail, Gabi had no one trying to find the truth to save her from her false imprisonment. Even with the truth about Abby killing Andre being out there, Chad couldn't spare any of his Dimera influence and threats that he used to keep Abby out of jail for Gabi who he knew was innocent and framed by Gabby and Stefan.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 11
53 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

I think long before then.   When she was chasing penises all over Salem.

• Love 5

It nice to see Claire and Ciara being friendly with each other.  Hopefully it will stay that way for a while at least.  During their talk Claire said she was selfish.  I think Ciara is selfish too she just better at hiding it.  

• Love 3

Abby was probably really disappointed she found the truth and exposed Gabi now before Gabi moved in with Chad. The only thing she loves more than casual violence and being smug is wrecking a home. 

Claire looks like a pug. But she’s right why though what hell does Ciara care about what she does with Trip.

Once again Show spends half the episode depicting Ben as changed and a sensitive sweet guy. Then the other half having him nostalgic of his murderous past and enthusiastically doing criminal acts. Um 🤔

I loved CB/Gabi lipstick shade! So pretty and perfect with her dress and the holiday. 

Not sure what I think about JJ and new nurse. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Abby was probably really disappointed she found the truth and exposed Gabi now before Gabi moved in with Chad. The only thing she loves more than casual violence and being smug is wrecking a home. 

Claire looks like a pug. But she’s right why though what hell does Ciara care about what she does with Trip.

Once again Show spends half the episode depicting Ben as changed and a sensitive sweet guy. Then the other half having him nostalgic of his murderous past and enthusiastically doing criminal acts. Um 🤔

I loved CB/Gabi lipstick shade! So pretty and perfect with her dress and the holiday. 

Not sure what I think about JJ and new nurse. 

JJ and new nurse are a bore.

Ben is kidnapping a girl who is the sister of a girl he say he regret murdering.  So does he regret it.

• Love 4

Is Gabi really delusional enough to believe a prey like her could outmaneuver Mobster Stefan and his Hitman Ben? Now she's getting her ass kicked. Can't say I feel sorry for her. 

Edited by usurper28
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, usurper28 said:

Is Gabi really delusional enough to believe a prey like her could outmaneuver Mobster Stefan and his Hitman Ben? Now she's getting her ass kicked. Can't say I feel sorry for her. 

I do and it all started when Abigail murdered Andre then she and mobster lover framed Gabi for prison,.

• Love 5

Gabi was blinded with rage. She showed it by repeatedly acting not bothered when bad things happened or Kate warned her. 

Its a really bad look having Ben kidnap her. 

It is far fetched Abby would punch her and Gaby would just stand there and take it. Same as when Failure slapped Sami. If written to character either girl would have mopped the floor with her. 

• Love 8