Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Xander is Alex like i've been hoping for, Xander has the hots for Nicole, like I've been hoping for, Sonny is catching on, like I've been hoping for, and Paul will know the truth soon, like I've been hoping for. It's a good day to be a fan.

Oh yeah, my required Will post: 1. What the hell are you wearing, 2. Listen to what Victor is saying, 3. I laughed so hard at the pic being Paulson. So. Freaking. Hard, 4. Your marriage is over

I love how Victor started off angry but then tried to talk some sense into Will. Too bad more persistent knockers have already tried, Vic.

Sonny is the flashback detective king. If he leaves, Salem's IQ points drops back down to the single digits

Will Sonny leave Will after this? he did not publish the article about Paul. There might be something on the horizon that will break them up for good...Sonny looks like he wants to work on his marriage....Zoe was a heartless bitch...I think that he will question Will about the article and Will will tell him the truth and he will go to Paul's and tell  him the truth...

Edited by Apprentice79

Will Sonny leave Will after this? he did not publish the article about Paul. There might be something on the horizon that will break them up for good...Sonny looks like he wants to work on his marriage....Zoe was a heartless bitch...I think that he will question Will about the article and Will will tell him the truth and he will go to Paul's and tell  him the truth...

Sonny still needs to find out about Will blackmailing Tori.  But I don't think Will's coming clean about that or even about the article just yet.

Also...was that YET ANOTHER expose about Sami Sonny found on Will's tablet?  Will is the worst fictional journalist ever.

• Love 4
(edited)

I still think that something is coming down the line that will make Sonny walk away from Will...Will is a horrible journalist, it is too bad Jack is not alive to take him under his  wing..Zoe is the worst....I  think that expose was about Paul's mother and not about Sami....If he lies to Sonny about that article, then Sonny might walk away....I don't think that the show will make a big deal about Will's blackmail, just like Victor's threats to Will....

Edited by Apprentice79

Something I've been thinking about in regards to Sonny and Xander. Sonny SAID he went to visit Alex in Arizona. If the show wants to make it look like Xander has been off being an international criminal, they can play this a few ways. 1. Sonny told the truth and Xander's a master of disguises and defies logic. 2. Sonny lied. If 2., for what reasons? 1. Sonny knows Xander's secret? 2. Sonny went somewhere else- but where? Gosh this reveal has me so excited! I haven't been excited about DAYS in AGES

• Love 4

Something I've been thinking about in regards to Sonny and Xander. Sonny SAID he went to visit Alex in Arizona. If the show wants to make it look like Xander has been off being an international criminal, they can play this a few ways. 1. Sonny told the truth and Xander's a master of disguises and defies logic. 2. Sonny lied. If 2., for what reasons? 1. Sonny knows Xander's secret? 2. Sonny went somewhere else- but where? Gosh this reveal has me so excited! I haven't been excited about DAYS in AGES

He could have been in Arizona while still being a crime lord..I don't think Sonny lied about that....I just think Alex will be helping Uncle Victor with his schemes against Clyde....

• Love 2

Speaking of spoilers, I wish people would be more careful about that on this thread. I suppose I am an old-fashioned watcher, but I don't visit any other sites to do with DOOL apart from this one, and I don't follow any of the actors on Twitter or anything. In addition, I actively avoid the Spoilers and Shockers thread, and only read this one and the clothing thread. Unfortunately, the fact that many people talk openly on this thread about who is in, who is out, who is coming (I guess that is less spoiler-y) has spoiled me on many plot developments I would otherwise have enjoyed more. I really hate that I know that Sonny is leaving. And Serena too! I sometimes think I would enjoy the show more if I didn't read this thread, but then again I would miss out on so much great analysis, humor, and commiseration too. Hmph.

It just seems to me that there are threads specifically for those types of discussions, but I also know that it is hard not to talk about things like that. YMMV.

• Love 2
(edited)

I guess he got the idea from Theresa/Jeannie.

I think it is ironic that Theresa's baby was stolen in the womb by a crazy person to get to Brady, when the same thing was done to her as a baby in the womb. Kim who was pregnant with Jeannie was thought to have been pregnant for Cal and not Shane...Jeannie  was originally believed to be the daughter of Cal Winters. However, paternity tests and a confession from Cal proved her to be Shane. I think Jeannie was born early because Cal had induced Kim  to go into labor, so that the baby would be believed to be his and not Shane's..How sick was that.....Poor Kim, she had had traumatic pregnancies..I think she even had a stillborn before having Jeannie....Andrew was believed to be Victor's....The show wanted Kim to miscarry Jeannie, but Patsy Pease refused to play it....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Sonny, Victor, and Teresa were all amazing today.

I can handwave most continuity issues, but I demand an explanation for why Alex Kiriakis has a Scottish accent.

• Love 7

So Xander is a Kiriakis to the nth degree. Come on, Nicole, give him a chance, even if he is a criminal with woman-beating tendencies.

Wow, Zoe, rein it in.

Go, Victor.  Though taking Will at gun point was a bit much...

"None of this is any of your business, Daniel."  Preach, sistah. "I have been cheated on."  Not to mention leading women to cheat.  Think Chloe and Lucas, you scum.

Also...was that YET ANOTHER expose about Sami Sonny found on Will's tablet?  Will is the worst fictional journalist ever.

No, that was the title of the article Will was writing about Paul and his mother and his paternity.

• Love 2

Sonny, Victor, and Teresa were all amazing today.

I can handwave most continuity issues, but I demand an explanation for why Alex Kiriakis has a Scottish accent.

Because Scottish accents can GET. IT. Right Sean Connery? Right Ewan McGregor? Right James McAvoy? Right Gerard Butler? Right Jamie Frasier? Right Richard Madden? 

• Love 4

No, that was the title of the article Will was writing about Paul and his mother and his paternity.

That's right, Sonny thought it was about Sami, but when he opened it, it was about Paul and Tori.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ok wait. Alex doesn't sound really Scottish to me. He sounds like he is trying to mask his accent a bit and appear English. Just me? I know the actor is Scottish but that isn't the typical Scottish brogue to me.  Has the actor been living in England a while and just lost his accent? Or just from a part of Scotland where the brogue isn't quite so heavy?

The part where Xander was introduced as Alex was weirdly acted and executed to me. Something about Paul Telfer's delivery - head down, serious, eyes closed, smiley, yet kinda angry thing was just odd. My mind is always in the gutter so I likened him to a guy in a brothel getting a beej from his 3rd choice hooker.  Pardon my low brow crassness. Regardless, it appears that Xander is here to take up Victor's mantle. I'm all for it. Kudos for all those who saw that coming!

Is it me or was Xander semi checking Theresa out?

Ugh, Nicole is still holding on to Dark Roast.  She was using him as an excuse not to get closer to Xander. Why even accept the coffee invite? Girl wake up and smell the rejection, axe spray and self tanner. Dan will never commit to you.

Will wasn't dragged enough by Victor. Victor stopped short of calling him something and I wanted him to finish his thought. Victor never censored himself with any women. 

Sonix Magazine - So they not only don't want to fire Will, they are looking eagerly to publish his next article. So much for journalistic integrity. Newsweek & Time magazine it ain't. 

What has Dan got all the players in the JJ/Paige story on rotation. He has talked to JJ, Paige, Jen, Eve and then after Eve left he called JJ that he wanted to speak with him. WTF?!?! It was so ridiculous to hear Dan talk to Eve today like he knew her so damn well  after such minimal interactions.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4
(edited)

So Xander is a Kiriakis to the nth degree. Come on, Nicole, give him a chance, even if he is a criminal with woman-beating tendencies.

Wow, Zoe, rein it in.

Go, Victor.  Though taking Will at gun point was a bit much...

"None of this is any of your business, Daniel."  Preach, sistah. "I have been cheated on."  Not to mention leading women to cheat.  Think Chloe and Lucas, you scum.

Don't forget he fucked Chelsea and her grandmother Kate,..Didn't he try to make a play for Billie too? yuck..He also groped Chloe on the examination table..He is truly a turd..If this is Corday's idea of a leading male, then we are all in trouble....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I want Philip to come back and I want him to join forces with his brother Lucas and run Doctor Tan out of town reclaim his son Parker and Tyler...I also want him to battle Alex as the head of the kiriakis family with Victor and Justin caught in the middle..Perhaps they can pull in Sonny and the twins in their fight..Sonny has a family, he might want his share of the Kiriakis empire..I want Nicole and Alex to become a power couple....

• Love 5
(edited)

Daniel continues to raise many very valid points, but his mansplaining 'dude is getting to me. So much so that I actually found myself somewhat pitying   Eve for having to sit there and listen to him (even though everything he said was true and she really should be judged for being kind of a weirdo). But the mansplaining! Oh my gosh.....(was Daniel keen on telling Lucas he slept with Chloe? I guess Jennifer wasn't allowed to bring that up the previous day?).

Did Eve ever explain (like maybe while talking into a mirror or a flower pot) why she bought the jacket? Like, why did she absolutely have to have it? I get that that's the jacket JJ wore the first night they did it, but it's not actually even his jacket....so, uh, what is the point? 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3
(edited)

Eve is obsessed with JJ, it is sick and disgusting..I think the crazy bitch has feelings for him....She kept that jacket as a souvenir of her sexy times with JJ....The woman needs help and the real Eve would never have done something so vile to her own daughter....I guess this must be another shocking twist by Corday and company....I have never seen a show in any genre with so many despicable people on it....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I don't get the jacket thing either. I don't get the idea that they're trying to sell that Eve maybe has legit feelings for JJ even though I don't really see it anywhere in her portrayal. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

• Love 1

Daniel continues to raise many very valid points, but his mansplaining 'dude is getting to me. So much so that I actually found myself somewhat pitying   Eve for having to sit there and listen to him (even though everything he said was true and she really should be judged for being kind of a weirdo). But the mansplaining! Oh my gosh.....(was Daniel keen on telling Lucas he slept with Chloe? I guess Jennifer wasn't allowed to bring that up the previous day?).

Dan may be an ass but I'm starting to think Eve and Jen deserved to be talked down to like they're children. They're so freaking stupid and ridiculous and it's clear that trying to be reasonable with them and treating them like adults isn't working.

• Love 6

I want Philip to come back and I want him to join forces with his brother Lucas and run Doctor Tan out of town reclaim his son Parker and Tyler...I also want him to battle Alex as the head of the kiriakis family with Victor and Justin caught in the middle..Perhaps they can pull in Sonny and the twins in their fight..Sonny has a family, he might want his share of the Kiriakis empire..I want Nicole and Alex to become a power couple....

There is not a sentence in this whole paragraph I don't love and want to get pregnant.

• Love 3
(edited)

Dan may be an ass but I'm starting to think Eve and Jen deserved to be talked down to like they're children. They're so freaking stupid and ridiculous and it's clear that trying to be reasonable with them and treating them like adults isn't working.

I think Eve and Jen should be schooled but someone else would be more effective. Dan's track record seems a little too sketchy to take this task on. I mean, dude, you nearly slept with psycho Kristen who raped your bff and was engaged to your other bff. Clearly, you're not one for self-control either. And, yeah, he knows what it's like to be cheated on, but conveniently forgets that he knows what it's like to be the cheater too.  I don't recall him being noble in telling his secret when Lucas deserved to know...

Or maybe he could deliver his dialogue in a more self-aware and reflective way rather than being so He-Man about everything. I think it's his delivery that's bugging me more than anything else.

I'm also a little baffled as to why he doesn't feel more queasy about having to tell Paige. Clearly, Jen and Eve and JJ don't want to do this, so I assume he realizes the task will fall to him. And I don't get why he's not feeling a bit more ill having to be the one to do it....really, who wants to be the one to tell a young lady that her mother did her boyfriend?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 8

Now for the weird parts of today:

1. Will's shirt.....wth was that camp shirt? Is he 7?

2. Nicole's hair....idu.....

3. Daniel's finger waving headbobbing scolding of Eve... was he channeling my mother?

4. Zoe.... what a jerk, barging into their house like that. God forbid Ari was sleeping

5. Paige lying there stiff as a corpse while JJ went at her..... is it a feast?

• Love 4

5. Paige lying there stiff as a corpse while JJ went at her..... is it a feast?

Yeah, I was thinking that too when he was kissing her neck. Her positioning on the couch looked so odd...then suddenly a flashback to JJ/Eve popped into the scene and I felt like I was in a horror movie.

• Love 5
(edited)

Are there any women in town that Victor would actually approve of for one of his relatives? (Oh God... please don't say Jen.)

I remember when Sonny came to town and he went to see Victor and he told him that Philip and Brady had warned him that Victor would never approve of his girlfriends...Victor protested those claims and  Sonny told him, you will never have a problem with me when it comes to women because I am gay..It was a simple statement, but so powerful. Freddie delivered it majestically and I liked him from that moment on..His confidence was endearing and he was ready to rail against Victor if he said anything remotely homophobic..It was refreshing to see a young  gay man who was confident and comfortable with his sexuality...I gave all the credit to Justin and Adrienne....It was so realistic to see his parents talk to Maggie about their fears for their gay son living in this unkind world....It was not something that  they had envisioned for their son, but they loved him unconditionally....They could not imagine not having him in their lives. He was such a pillar of strength for Will and it is disheartening that he betrayed him in such a vile manner....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I don't get the jacket thing either. I don't get the idea that they're trying to sell that Eve maybe has legit feelings for JJ even though I don't really see it anywhere in her portrayal. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Poor KdP. I'm fairly sure from the way the show threw up flashbacks to all the sex when Eve pulled the jacket out was supposed to indicate to viewers that she's longing for another go-round with JJ. But you're right, it's not there in KdP's portrayal. I've said many times that I feel like KdP, and CM, just do not grok this story at all. KdP is used to playing a mama bear type, and mama bears don't shag their daughters' boyfriends, especially when sober. And CM...ho boy, I'm sure this story is going to circle around to JJ still having an attraction to Eve too, but CM has always played JJ as laser focused on Paige mentally and emotionally and now that they're back together that's only increased. I hope Higley plans to end this nightmare and rescue KdP from the kiddie pool.

I can't believe it, they actually brought on a new man for Nicole. Please don't ruin him, DAYS. And please resist the urge to have her fuck up the relationship so that she can go into her spineless, whiny, apologizing mode for the third guy in a row. AZ has had to play that for nearly a year now.

• Love 8

I don't feel sorry for Eve, but I think she really does love her daughter. And that's why I'm so puzzled by her. 

It almost feels like this storyline would be more....riveting? or something to that effect...if Eve was actually evil like one of those mothers from a Lifetime movie. But because she actually loves her daughter and sees her daughter as her world, I come away flummoxed every time this storyline plays out on the show that day.

• Love 7

I don't why but it bugs the crap out of me how they bring these characters back with differnt frekin names lol.

Jackson=Sonny

Jeannie=THresea

Xander=Alex although I guess I could buy that as a nick name than the other two lol.

• Love 3

I don't why but it bugs the crap out of me how they bring these characters back with differnt frekin names lol.

Jackson=Sonny

Jeannie=THresea

Xander=Alex although I guess I could buy that as a nick name than the other two lol.

Actually, I can understand Sonny and Xander having those nicknames..Especially Sonny, since he shares the same name as JJ and Jack...Theresa took me out of it, is Theresa really Jeannie's middle name or is that a retcon? How about when Victor Jr comes on the scene? There are  also 2 Josephs in the same family, Adrienne's son and Steve's son named after their mother Jo....

• Love 1

Victor: I love every member of my family. Even my idiot grandson, Brady!

Oh, wait, was that last part unspoken? :) Great day of soap, with FANTASTIC reveals of Xander and Sonny finding the article, the wrath of Victor... I am smiling ear to ear.

• Love 3

More bashing of Sami who is no longer in Salem.  Give it a rest Corday.  Will is not like Sami.

He actually is, Victor called it accurately. Blaming Paul for the state of his marriage, and trying to claim that if he just got Paul out of town then everything would be perfect is a Sami move. Never taking responsibility for her own actions and always blaming someone else, her cheating is not her fault, her not getting the guy (ie Austin) is always the other person (Carrie)'s doing and if she just got them away or out of town, then her relationship would be perfect and she'd get what she wanted. Then he's blackmailing Paul's mother to get Paul out of town for his own motives of trying to hold onto Sonny. 

Paul didn't break up Sonny and Will, Will did. Paul's been clueless to Will's marriage, But Will knew he was married to Sonny, Will's all about himself and Victor called that out right too. He didn't care about Abby or his family when he published the cheating story, he didn't care about who he'd hurt with blackmail lies about Paul being a Dimera, he'll hurt and sell out anyone for his own motives. Classic Sami. 

• Love 8

Victor: I love every member of my family. Even my idiot grandson, Brady!

Oh, wait, was that last part unspoken? :) Great day of soap, with FANTASTIC reveals of Xander and Sonny finding the article, the wrath of Victor... I am smiling ear to ear.

I did NOT expect that.  I had hoped Xander would be Alexander, but once he showed up I gave up on the idea.  Especially with the accent, and with him being in towon and not being recognized or contacting anyone.  BUT - I will gladly let that all pass!  We have another Kiriakis in town, which means less room for the free-range Jonas clan to graze at the Mansion, and one more person to short-sheet Brady's bed and give him wedgies.  

Plus, we have a guy who is hot for Nicole, and hot for a smart Nicole, not the dirt-eating Nicole Daniel seems to like.  And PLUS, Victor will have a fit!

How I do love Victor having a fit, like he had with Sneasel today.  

Xander Kiriakis is in the building y'all!

Theresa & Victor are on my MVP list today. Victor for dragging Will for filth and Theresa for dropping dime on Nicole having a hot new man and rubbing Dan's nose in it. Bwah!!!! Dan thought he had the only dirty D in town.

What an embarrassment of riches. I didn't expect to get Xanicole again today plus Victor/Will. Blessings. 

Theresa's glee in telling that cranky pain-in-the-ass that his Nicole ship HAS SAILED was a thing of beauty.  I'm beyond getting creative about Daniel, I just want someone to beat him into hamburger with a board.

Don't forget he fucked Chelsea and her grandmother Kate,..Didn't he try to make a play for Billie too? yuck..He also groped Chloe on the examination table..He is truly a turd..If this is Corday's idea of a leading male, then we are all in trouble....

I think Eve and Jen should be schooled but someone else would be more effective. Dan's track record seems a little too sketchy to take this task on. I mean, dude, you nearly slept with psycho Kristen who raped your bff and was engaged to your other bff. Clearly, you're not one for self-control either. And, yeah, he knows what it's like to be cheated on, but conveniently forgets that he knows what it's like to be the cheater too.  I don't recall him being noble in telling his secret when Lucas deserved to know...

Or maybe he could deliver his dialogue in a more self-aware and reflective way rather than being so He-Man about everything. I think it's his delivery that's bugging me more than anything else.

I'm also a little baffled as to why he doesn't feel more queasy about having to tell Paige. Clearly, Jen and Eve and JJ don't want to do this, so I assume he realizes the task will fall to him. And I don't get why he's not feeling a bit more ill having to be the one to do it....really, who wants to be the one to tell a young lady that her mother did her boyfriend?

Daniel has done the impossible.  I despise him even more than Jenn and I seriously didn't think that was possible under any circumstances.  It's been appalling enough to have to listen to the unhealthy interest Jenn and Abigail have in JJ's sex life, but now we've got Jenn's FORMER boyfriend taking that up a notch to an even creepier degree.  And then he parrots back to Eve everything Jenn said about her - Daniel had the NERVE to throw Frankie and Jack in her face??  How the fuck does he have the nerve to talk about things he knows nothing about to ANYBODY?  

I'm ready for Eve to knock that jerk out and stage a photo shoot with him in bed and use if for her Christmas card.  And for some reason, I'm less inclined lately to think Eve is completely the Big Bad in all this anymore.  I used to love me some JJ and really I still do, but right now with everyone denying that he has any culpability in all this is just b.s.

I think it's time for Jenn and Eve to temporarily put aside their differences, get together and do a Misery on Dan, maybe out at the Horton cabin.  I have a very good idea of what they can cut off first......

• Love 8
(edited)

I also hate when people assume that others immediately know everything about an individual right away. Daniel claimed that Eve knew about Jennifer's relationship with him while she was being nice to him, which is such a presumptuously arrogant thought. Don't tell her what she does or doesn't know!

Edited by jsm1125
  • Love 5

Dan is such a hypocritical asshole.  Dude needs to stop meddling in other people's business.  

Loved Victor reading that stupid little elf the riot act, and then Marlena dropping another truth on his head.  Too bad Guy Wilson's reaction to all of it was to purse his lips.  Some more.  He's really not very good.  Can Freddie Smith please take GW with him? 

Seriously though, I'll be sad to see FS leave.  But maybe it's for the best.  He almost killed himself and his girlfriend in an act of utter stupidity and irresponsibility not too long ago, and for most people that would be a life altering event.  Maybe he just needs time off from the soap opera grind to reflect, to be thankful, and to figure out where he wants to go next.  I wish him all the best.  He's talented and seems like a nice guy IRL, and hopefully DOOL will leave the door open for him to come back someday.

• Love 4

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that Xander did turn out to be Alexander - I actually screamed when they showed him at Victor's.   Looking forward to seeing him interact with Sonny, Justin & Adrienne.    And it will be fun to see Victor go crazy when he realizes that Alexander has been flirting with Nicole (I really do hope the show explores a relationship with Xander & Nicole - that could be all kinds of fun) - I'm assuming there is a reason why people don't actually know him as Alexander Kiriakis.    Now can we just bring back Phillip as well?    And it actually might be kind of fun to see Alexander mixing it up with Brady (although he'll have his hands full with Paul)

Zoe's a real bitch - it was nice to see how both Sonny & Marlena handled her.

Really not sure where they are going with JJ/Eve - it just makes no sense.

• Love 3

I wanted to break out pompoms and cheer both Victor and Eve today. First, there was Victor calling the little weasel out on his load of crap. Then, there was Eve telling Dan that the situation was none of his business because he was not JJ's father, step-father or a member of the family. Kudos to both JA and KDP for bringing it!

• Love 3
(edited)

And for some reason, I'm less inclined lately to think Eve is completely the Big Bad in all this anymore.  I used to love me some JJ and really I still do, but right now with everyone denying that he has any culpability in all this is just b.s.

It is like Abigail when she was cast as the innocent victim of EJ's seduction all over again. Not cute. Maybe Jen should be asking herself why her kids are so prone to seduction.

The little things: I loved that Victor didn't hand Will the newspaper. He dropped it on the floor and had Will pick it up. So petty but so funny. Fetch Boo Boo. Fetch. LOL!

He also groped Chloe on the examination table..

This kicked off my Dan hate. To this day, I can't get my annual physical examination and glands checked without thinking back to that nasty ass scene. It ruined Chloe for me too. Their love scenes were just the worst. I use to feel sorry for whoever had to clean the sheets afterwards. They must have looked like the floor of a Cheetos factory at closing time. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5
(edited)

He actually is, Victor called it accurately. Blaming Paul for the state of his marriage, and trying to claim that if he just got Paul out of town then everything would be perfect is a Sami move. Never taking responsibility for her own actions and always blaming someone else, her cheating is not her fault, her not getting the guy (ie Austin) is always the other person (Carrie)'s doing and if she just got them away or out of town, then her relationship would be perfect and she'd get what she wanted. Then he's blackmailing Paul's mother to get Paul out of town for his own motives of trying to hold onto Sonny. 

Paul didn't break up Sonny and Will, Will did. Paul's been clueless to Will's marriage, But Will knew he was married to Sonny, Will's all about himself and Victor called that out right too. He didn't care about Abby or his family when he published the cheating story, he didn't care about who he'd hurt with blackmail lies about Paul being a Dimera, he'll hurt and sell out anyone for his own motives. Classic Sami. 

I feel Sami would have already gotten Paul out of town by now. She was a weirdo, but she got things done. Will doesn't have his momma's skills.

Will is so ineffective at everything it's almost sometimes painful to have to look at his face and watch it drop in shock as someone tells him why he sucks.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 8
(edited)

I feel Sami would have already gotten Paul out of town by now. She was a weirdo, but she got things done. Will doesn't have his momma's skills.

Will is so ineffective at everything it's almost sometimes painful to have to look at his face and watch it drop in shock as someone tells him why he sucks.

I think Will's incompetence at schemes and blackmail is to show that he is not calculating and he acts out of emotion. You need to have a cool head to plot and scheme....He is letting his emotions control him and that is bringing him down. Sami got things done. Will has something that Sami never had and that is a man who only has eyes for him...Sami was always scheming to keep a guy or get a guy who did not love her..Sonny loves Will and I think it is stupid that he doubts that because Sonny had a past before knowing him......The story is just nonsensical....I hope the new writers fix Will, because this is getting too stupid to bear.. He is just a nasty and hateful person...I did not like his interactions with Marlena yesterday that really left a bad taste in my mouth.....Marlena has always been there for him...

I am a Will fan and I want him to pay..He is ungrateful to all the people who have helped him over the years..He needs to lose big..He needs to lose Sonny for a while and I hope he also loses custody of Arianna...Perhaps there is an accident with her due to his negligence over his obsession over Paul and Sonny his spouse gets temporary custody of her....To add insult to injury, I want Gabi to ream him out for letting her daughter down due  to his selfishness...It would be cool if she supported Sonny over him.....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I want Anjelica to come back and cause mayhem while trying to reconnect with Alex..There would be some bad blood between her and Adrienne though. She had the twins' biological uncle sabotage a building to kill Adrienne. He died and that is why Anjelica and Xander fled and were presumed dead in a plane crash. Though Justin and Adrienne took pity on his sister (Anjelica's housekeeper) which is how they got the twins.

Anjelica would be JJ and Abby's step-adoptive-grandmother. Xander would have been Jack's adoptive step-brother. He's also Sarah's adoptive step-brother since Anjelica was married to her biological father Neil Curtis. There is much history to mine to give us good stories..The twins should come back because of their connection to Anjelica via their biological mother and uncle... Since these writers lack imagination, we are just going to get more character assassinations and plot-driven nonsensical stories....

• Love 1
(edited)

WOW! Victor didn't just "Pop-Up" in the previous episode,-he exploded! His reading Will for the lying, cheating, selfish and stupid filth he is gave me life! His shutting down Will's bullshit excuses and telling him to GTFO was even better. Victor saying that Will's his mother's son was spot-on. Since the truth came out, Will has blamed Paul, Tori, Marlena and even Sonny for his own actions instead of taking responsibility himself, just like Sami at her worst. Will's blackmailing Tori, trying to force her to get Paul out of town and lying to Sonny again not only makes things worse, they're more proof just how unworthy of Sonny he is. Given Will's track record, it's not a question of if things will backfire, but when.

Zoe had better thank her lucky stars that Victor wasn't with Sonny & Marlena, otherwise she might not even be breathing, let alone working.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 7

Seriously though, I'll be sad to see FS leave.  But maybe it's for the best.  He almost killed himself and his girlfriend in an act of utter stupidity and irresponsibility not too long ago, and for most people that would be a life altering event.  Maybe he just needs time off from the soap opera grind to reflect, to be thankful, and to figure out where he wants to go next.  I wish him all the best.  He's talented and seems like a nice guy IRL, and hopefully DOOL will leave the door open for him to come back someday.

This is quite true and I hope FS truly realizes just how lucky he and his girlfriend are.  I also hope we get to see him in some network TV series because the man's talented enough to play any role handed to him.

Now onto today's show, I loved how utterly pissed Sonny was when Will lied repeatedly to his face and you could see him giving Sneasel chance after chance to admit that he knows Paul's mom but just like the Sneasel he is, he kept lying.

It really makes me uncomfortable when Abby tries to act sexy with Ben--maybe because there's an edge of desperation to it, but their scenes together look very plastic and decidedly unsexy.

• Love 2