Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)

I am so damn tired of Dan's mangy pleather jacket being such a 'smoking gun' in that Eve/JJ/Paige mess. Even his freaking clothing has to be all up in other people's storyline. 

Loathe as I am to admit it, I think Dan was right about Jen's motivation for brokering this deal to get JJ/Paige back together. When she walked in on Eve and JJ, her tirade against Eve was so self involved and so self-centered that it was ridiculous. Jen was convinced that Eve have sex with JJ solely to hurt Jen, which I don't believe. Eve was stupid with that cryptic ass conversation they had not long before the reveal but I really think the affair was just something that happened. Jen relishes having Eve's neck under her boot heel. 

Wow, mark this on the calendar. I was really liking and feeling Paige telling JJ where to get off trying to tell her who she can't and can hang out with after all the shit he pulled! Get it girl!! She was even actually smiling in some of her scenes today. 

Glad to hear and see Nicole express a willingness to move on from Daniel and also not leave a message and say the 'hell with him.' Also interesting observation when she said that she was used to be the other woman. She then immediately bumped into Xander which is pretty much a sledge hammer that those two might be having sexy times together. I am not gonna kid myself that that is the end of Dan and Nicole. It was weird seeing Daniel about to leave the argument with Jen to go answer Nicole's missed message. Since when does Nicole rank higher than a romance between 2 teenagers Daniel isn't related to?  

I love the friend chemistry between Brady and Nicole. Was Nicole wearing a barrette clip in her hair? 

Serena looked very pretty today. 

This elephant story really needs some movement. The insertion of the pretty that is Xander (despite that unfortunate Depression era moonshine runner haircut) has helped somewhat but this story is still a major clunker. I was actually a little happy to see how the spoiler that Eric overhears a conversation between Xander and Serena would get this thing moving but it was a nothing. Eric overheard the name 'Nicole' and Serena covered by saying she meant a different Nicole. Big whoop! I think the story would really be helped if Eric wasn't such a clueless simp, AGAIN, in his own story. 

What is worse is that I see the same conversation between Xander and Serena happening for weeks on end. Is it really that hard to agree on how to make the exchange?

Yeah! to Xander having eyes in his head. Nicole is a beautiful woman and if she is trouble she is trouble wrapped up in a very attractive package!! Get it!!

Thumbs down to another run-in. Literally! 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5

Brady repeatedly attacking Nicole to her face was getting on my last nerve.

Why is Cole taking Eastern Civ?  Why is Paige, for that matter? Does Cole care about Paige or is he only doing this to mess with JJ?

JJ, giving women ultimatums isn't a good idea. Although his mother has no problem giving ultimatums to all and sundry.  So it's probably genetic.

"I didn't come here to be lectured by you, Daniel.  No, instead, I came here to lecture you." How is Jennifer "not going to let Daniel interfere?"  What is she planning on doing?

Please let the elephant eat the diamonds, grow to normal elephant size, and trample Dannifer.  Then get Xander out of this idiotic SL, and please don't make him as dumb as Brady and Eric are.  Sami definitely got the brains in the family.

• Love 2

"I didn't come here to be lectured by you, Daniel.  No, instead, I came here to lecture you." How is Jennifer "not going to let Daniel interfere?"  What is she planning on doing?

I'm envisioning a series of Rube Goldberg devices set up to yank Daniel out of a scene whenever he's about to start spilling the beans on Eve/JJ. I am trying to decide if this is a bad thing or a good thing... I can make arguments either way.

• Love 4

I'm envisioning a series of Rube Goldberg devices set up to yank Daniel out of a scene whenever he's about to start spilling the beans on Eve/JJ. I am trying to decide if this is a bad thing or a good thing... I can make arguments either way.

I love the idea!  

I'd settle for just that old long, crook-handled stick they used to use to hook him by the neck and drag him off screen.

ANYTHING.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why is Dan in other people's business..He is such an asshole and he had the nerve to bring up the Jack/kayla situation, something that he knows nothing about, it  is a very private and delicate situation..I hated that the stupid writers had to bring up kayla's rape as a way to trash Jack's memory in order to make Dr Tan more palatable....It would have had more resonance if Jack and Steve were in town to deal with the situation and how it affected their respective children..How would that affect the relationship between Stefanie, JJ and Abigail....How would Steve and Kayla deal with Jack being an uncle to their daughter Stefanie...So many things could have been bought up and dealt with onscreen with all of the players involved in this sordid affair...I have always said that these insipid writers lack imagination to give character-driven stories....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Did the show get new hair, clothing, and make-up people? Aside from Dan and Melanie, everyone looked shockingly great and I am not going to blame those two on the show.

• Love 2
(edited)

But ugh, the idea of watching Guy Wilson act out Will's grief...

Good Lord, I think I'd rather watch Kristen yowl at the Baby Jesus. Again.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 3

Why do they keep writing Eric like he's a priest? GV might not be the greatest actor in the world but he can do more than this. Every actor with a modicum of talent is being wasted while people like KM and the guy who plays plastic mannequin are being shoved down are throats. Abifail and the mannequin are in like C-level stories yet they still get so much screen time.

• Love 5

I agree Greg Vaughn is being wasted on this show..I am not surprised that Freddie jumped ship....Greg is a beautiful man and he should be sexing lots of women...People say Will is dumb, Eric is even worst...

• Love 1

So happy real Jen came out today and lashed out at Dr. Jonas. He has no business telling Jen what to do.

I.think.he is still mad at she told him.last fall that she was tired being taken for granted and.no longer had feelings for.him. now we have to rescue Nicole.from Dr. Jonas!

• Love 4
(edited)

The conversation between Daniel and Jennifer was kind of painful to watch in the sense that I don't think there is a right answer to the dilemma they're faced with. Either option is going to lead to painful results...

If the truth comes out in an unintended way, Paige will be hurt in a potentially more highly consequential way. Daniel is correct on that one. But I was shocked to hear Jennifer note that Eve's relationship with Paige would be destroyed if the truth comes out. And she's correct on that one too. I don't think Jennifer really cares about Eve at all, but I thought it was interesting that she could see this and Daniel couldn't, even if only for a few moments and even if only it might have been said to save JJ's hide. I don't expect Daniel to care about Eve either, but he's so adamant that Paige know, but I'm not really sure why (is he THAT close to her?).

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

I admit that the stories were already a LOT of ffwd, but now that we know Serena and Melanie are being written out, the stories they're in lack any kind of interest.  We know know now that they won't be a part of these stories in a few months.  We always sort of know where stories are or aren't going but now who cares how they get there?

• Love 1

Did anybody referenced Will and Paul in the conversation about revealing the truth to Paige? that could have been a good point for Dr Tan to make..The truth always comes out in the end....Paige is going to get hurt...

(edited)

All I can say it's a sad state of affairs when Maxine ends up being the only likeable character on this show...okay maybe exaggerating a tad but not by much.

Edited by blanchowens
  • Love 1
(edited)

With Bo coming back, they need to bring Shawn and Belle back so that Belle can meet her new brother (Paul). I suppose Martha Madison might be available.  I don't know what the various Shawns are doing these days.

Edited by Rick Kitchen

I wish Eve had just stuck to her intention to tell Paige herself, which is when JJ grabbed her and they had sex for the second time. I thought she was right then in saying that she's Paige's mother and eventually Paige will forgive her for that reason. In my view it's always been JJ who is at the disadvantage. He's just a boyfriend (and not even one for very long), Paige can get another. Eve raised Paige all these years as a single mother and Paige remembers a lot of that fondly, so there's a strong bond there. I expect Paige will shun her mother for a while when she finds out, but disowning her forever? I really doubt that.

But of course, if Eve just told Paige the truth, this story would be close to ending, and we can't have that. Not before 800,000 repetitive conversations between Eve/Jen and Jen/Dan and Eve/JJ and JJ/Jen have taken place first...oh, and probably JJ having sex with Paige.

• Love 2
(edited)

Did the show get new hair, clothing, and make-up people? Aside from Dan and Melanie, everyone looked shockingly great and I am not going to blame those two on the show.

I agree.  Even Jenn looked good and Show rarely does that for her.  In fact, she looked very good, and younger than how they usually present her.

In the Plus column for me today was the fun of Nicole in her scenes with Brady.  I did sort of enjoy their pairing, a while back, at least when Brady wasn't being a jerk.  But it was a pleasure to see her interact with someone other than Daniel, and even more of a pleasure to see a guy not treat her like crap.   Then Show gave us a bit more and we got to see her with Xander, and even MORE positive reinforcement.  This doesn't happen to Nicole very much these days.

So what exactly is such a big present that Melanie had to send Jorge to her car to get that she couldn't bring up herself?  Did she buy him a pony?  An already-inflated blow-up doll?  (And if so, does that mean she stole one of her dad's?)  Knowing Show, Jorge will probably walk in carrying a coat rack or something.  

Eve and Theresa were fun together, again.  Too bad Show hadn't done more of this - those two make a much better pairing than any of their romantic partners.  I like how Theresa can zero in on Eve with such accuracy.  Maggie didn't have to call her "Gozilla", though.  Maggie is such a butter-doesn't-melt phony.  

In a very narrow way I was on Jenn's side today, telling Dr. Dirt where to get off.  It's none of his business, but maybe she should have thought of that before she invited him into JJ's life and let him take it over like fungus on a bathroom wall - as long as they were still involved.  Then she shuts him down, then asks him to start it back up, then shuts him down again.  

If Daniel wasn't such a HUGE pain in the ass - and a flabby ass at that - I'd be more on her side.  But no matter what, he IS in the wrong.  If anyone gets to interfere inappropriately in JJ's life, it's his mom, not his mom's old hambone.  All of his blather to Jenn about what she should do, and then, his utter gall in telling her WHY she was doing it - well, he deserved to be handed his Horton Holiday balls back, right then and there.

But, he's also right.  Jenn has made this whole thing far too much about her.  Eve does love to gloat, that's for sure, but that's not why she and JJ had an affair, and that reasoning ignores JJ's part in it all.  

So Daniel is partly right and completely repugnant.  Jenn is partly right and completely repugnant.  And we're left with Paige standing in the doorway.....I only hope she was too busy chewing on her hair to have overheard much.

Oh - so he gets a call from Nicole and has the gall to tell Jenn he "has to take this".  What b.s.  He's hung up on Nicole, not answered her calls, slammed his door in her face, and NOW he has to take her call?  What a coward.  That was strictly to shut Jenn down.  

It's a toss up for me.  I hate 'em both.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

I'm wondering why Theresa didn't gossip to Southern about Sparkles and Sneasel's affair. It would have been good for Southern to see that the situation is almost the same in what's going on with her & JJ. It seems Theresa is in the dark on that and Brady & Nicole already know about it from the article. Plus she's related to Sneasel and also she once kissed Sparkles. Missed opportunity.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm wondering why Theresa didn't gossip to Southern about Sparkles and Sneasel's affair. It would have been good for Southern to see that the situation is almost the same in what's going on with her & JJ. It seems Theresa is in the dark on that and Brady & Nicole already know about it from the article. Plus she's related to Sneasel and also she once kissed Sparkles. Missed opportunity.

Days of our lives is just one missed opportunity after another..I was hoping that somebody would mention that in the JJ/Eve situation...They isolate characters too much in this show..I have never seen Brady and Sonny interact and they are cousins...The same for Theresa and Will...Now that Theresa will be getting her baby back, she and Will should be helping each other with child care....Bonding their kids like real families do in real life, especially since their kids are both Brady/Kiriakis....

Edited by Apprentice79

I actually enjoyed today's show.  Some funny stuff between Teresa and Eve, these two need to be each other's sidekick more often.  I kind of liked the Jen/Daniel conversation, cause as said before, they were both kind of right and kind of wrong.  I loved Paige telling JJ to back off, and pointing out he is in no position to judge.  I even liked Melanie, and Nicole and Brady.  Crazy!   As for Zander and Serena, I agree, let's get on with it, and get it over with.  

• Love 1

.....It's harder to be in suspense with a soap because they leak all the info so much earlier, and you're just sort of waiting for it to happen and then end so that you an move on to the next boring arc.   And it's hard to watch really bad (or boring) programming over that period of time if no changes or adjustments can be made to the writing and characterization because everything has already been filmed 6 months ahead like with Days of Our Lives. I've stuck with the show when different actors have left, but it's really hard to stick with the show when the show doesn't give itself a chance to improve. .....

The rampant ridiculous poorly-thought out "leaks" via the money-hungry desperate soap "press" are the big culprit here.  I half-wonder if the four surviving soaps would be happier if SOD, SID, and the other online clickbait sites went away once and for all. Yet they are never going away and like the shows themselves, are desperate for any attention they can grab.

I've watched every episode since May 1985, save for a few days a year when recordings go awry or local preemptions or power outages (like today).  The show has had peaks and valleys. There have always been dreadful storylines, often co-existing in the same episodes as brilliant storylines.  Folks just don't remember them.  

The notion that a show can change direction over a long weekend, or even a month, is just not realistic in today's economic environment.  We see 25 characters and a dozen sets on screen, but there are dozens and dozens of other cogs in the wheel. The head writer doesn't sit there and type out dialogue.  They are others who do that, in stages, by episode. You can't just suddenly change everything as if DOOL were the final scenes of Tootsie or Soapdish.

I agree five months may seem excessive, but the financial considerations must be working. The past few renewals have cited Corday's ability to control costs and manage expenses in a way to make the show profitable for NBC, Sony, and Corday Productions.  If they were flying on a whim or changing things with every whiff of internet grumblings by a few dozen online message posts, costs would rise. 

• Love 3

I do think if they "kill" Sonny, they'll do it in a retconnable way - no body found, etc.

There is no such thing as a NON-retconable way to die on Days. Jack "died" and had his organs harvested, and he still came back from the dead!

• Love 3

Why does Daniel have to act like he's mansplaining all the time? That must be why he bugs me, even when he raises valid points.

Jack could have probably said the same dialogue and probably not sounded like such a mansplainer 

• Love 2

Since raccoon Jen and JJ don't want Dan involved he should just butt out, but make it clear that when their stupid plan falls apart he won't be around to assist or lend a shoulder to cry on. Honestly, I don't even understand why he wants to be involved in this anyway. JJ, Eve, Lima Bean, and the raccoon are tiring and ridiculous. Isn't dealing with Nicole enough? How much more drama does this man want in his life. 

• Love 4

Seriously, Dan is insufferable (for the millionth time). What moral ground does he stand on to be so judgy? Yes, it will all go to shit and anyone with clear vision could have seen it coming, but with the situation as it is, all he should or can do is either be there or not when it all unfolds. 

Loved Paige returning to her old strong self. I wish they'd let that last a while, at least. 

• Love 5

I wish that ken Corday would realize that Dan is a horrible person....The man is completely clueless..I am pretty sure that he will throw Shade on Freddie for leaving the show....I could see him forcing a recast on us....I think they should write out Sonny and bring in his brothers.. They can bring him back later and write Wilson out together...

• Love 3
(edited)

Since raccoon Jen and JJ don't want Dan involved he should just butt out, but make it clear that when their stupid plan falls apart he won't be around to assist or lend a shoulder to cry on. Honestly, I don't even understand why he wants to be involved in this anyway. JJ, Eve, Lima Bean, and the raccoon are tiring and ridiculous. Isn't dealing with Nicole enough? How much more drama does this man want in his life. 

Yeah, this is the kind of mess I'd want to run away from. I don't want Paige running to me and complaining that I had anything, even in the smallest way,  to do with this cluster-you-know-what.  Just thinking up what I could say when all this comes out would make my brain hurt...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Ken Corday should realize several of these characters are horrible people, but then I think Ken Corday is a terrible person himself so I'm not surprised so many of these characters have become despicable jerks.

Most people would want to avoid this situation and all the fall out.  Only gossipy jackasses who have no life of their own, and constantly sit in judgement of other people, while never recognizing their own faults - which explains why Dan and Jenn are all up in this.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think Jennifer could keep the secret, but refrain from wanting to put JJ and Paige back together. I believe Paige is  actually more liable to forgive JJ if he's broken up with her when the secret comes out. She would probably be sympathetic towards the idea that he felt too guilty to be with her. But Jennifer's plan of having them be together results in putting JJ in more of an ethical quandary than he already is. Paige would naturally  wonder why he actively went out of his way to deceive her. 

But at least Jennifer's intervention in this mess makes some sense since she's the mother. I don't get Daniel's interest in this at all. What JJ has gotten into is so uncomfortable most normal people would want to look away and hope that when the truth comes out that they're nowhere near the scene. JJ's secret is probably even more uncomfortable than knowing that two married people are on your street are having an affair with each other. Who really wants to be the bearer of this kind of bad news? 

Why is Eve buying Dan's jacket? Is there a method to what she's doing?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

I think Jennifer could keep the secret, but refrain from wanting to put JJ and Paige back together. I believe Paige is  actually more liable to forgive JJ if he's broken up with her when the secret comes out. She would probably be sympathetic towards the idea that he felt too guilty to be with her. But Jennifer's plan of having them be together results in putting JJ in more of an ethical quandary than he already is. Paige would naturally  wonder why he actively went out of his way to deceive her. 

Especially if JJ sleeps with Paige first, before the truth comes out. I've been assuming the story will go that way.

In fairness to Jen, I do remember in her initial conversation with JJ where she explained to him how she'd set it up so Eve couldn't interfere, she was leaving the choice up to him but was clearly personally on the side of "You should tell Paige the truth, because the truth always comes out one way or another." JJ ignored her because he wants what he wants, which makes me feel that Eve is correct that he's not good enough for Paige. (Yes, she's had sex with JJ herself, and I really can't even talk about the ridiculousness with her taking the jacket as a cherished memento of their sexytimes, but she thinks her daughter is way better than herself, so it's not hypocrisy.)

It's nothing new, but I really don't understand why daytime soaps isolate their characters so much nowadays. Daytime soaps have five episodes a week - it's the perfect medium to be able to spend time on community, on building relationships between everyone, not just those in their own storyline silos. They have a lot of time to fill and isn't it far better to fill that time on different scenes rather than endless repetitions of the same conversations with the same people? I understand when primetime shows have to skimp, because they have anywhere from 8-24 episodes a season, but daytime churns out exponentially more episodes - there's just no excuse. They have the screentime available for it, they just choose not to do it.

• Love 5

It's nothing new, but I really don't understand why daytime soaps isolate their characters so much nowadays. Daytime soaps have five episodes a week - it's the perfect medium to be able to spend time on community, on building relationships between everyone, not just those in their own storyline silos. They have a lot of time to fill and isn't it far better to fill that time on different scenes rather than endless repetitions of the same conversations with the same people? I understand when primetime shows have to skimp, because they have anywhere from 8-24 episodes a season, but daytime churns out exponentially more episodes - there's just no excuse. They have the screentime available for it, they just choose not to do it.

One of the reasons I enjoyed the Will/Sonny/Paul story is that involved, in a way that made sense, so many characters. And with the affair out in the open now, there's SO much potential. Hell, I can't stand him, but it even makes sense that Clyde is involved (his relationship Kate, setting up Sonny's stabbing). I'd like to see them go somewhere with all the fallout, because there are several stories that can logically extend from this.  Adding Paul as John's son makes it even more....well, I was going to say compelling, but that's going too far. Let's just say it opens up more opportunity for story telling.  Where can they go with JJ/Eve? The truth comes out and then what? 

• Love 2
(edited)

These writers are not good enough for them to give us compelling drama....I do not think that there will a real fallout..As it stands, I don't see how Sonny will get back together with Paul without it being a rebound....He has made it clear that he loves Will, even though he has feelings for Paul...Will is a hot mess...Paul  is a stalker....Eve is just disgusting lusting after JJ....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Rub your nose in it, bitch you stole it to let it keep being a constant reminder. "Why did I take that coat?" Yea why did you take it stupid.

Sick of Toothy and her Mickey Mouse faces. That's the biggest load of bull of an excuse she made about a rabbit for Jorge. Jorge should have hurled that thing right at her Dumb & Dumber style. 

What the hell were Shrewena and Eeyore talking about? I wasn't listening to a damn thing they said because it was all probably just a bunch of lies piled on top of another lie.

Writers F.Y.I. we don't want Dark Roast speaking on behalf of the audience. He's not audience friendly, if they want someone to speak on the audiences behalf then assign that to Victor or Sonny, because they have a way with words. Another example as to why he can't speak on audiences behalf is because he's an asshole. Saying to Nicole, "Can you respect me." That is just a cheap shot and Nicole was so right, she always gets slapped whenever she tries to show concern for Dark Roast. She needs to be done with that pig.

Then when Southern comes over to his house, his voice changes to that of Batman gasping for air. "You and JJ, I know." Next Dark Roast is gonna whip out his Dingy-rangs, you know equivalent to the Batarangs.

Then we have Jacosta acting like a high schooler, with the whole, "if you tell, we're not friends anymore." Grow up bitch. As usual she brought it back to HERSELF, you're hurting ME and JJ, it's all about ME! Her and Dark Roast just sounded like idiots. Just imagine two of them sitting on the ground looking at a rock and wondering how it got there.

• Love 1

I wish that we had the ears  of those who have power over Ken Corday, so that we can voice our dissatisfaction about the show..Do  they have people who monitor social media and websites like this to gather feedback about the show.....They cannot be this obtuse to not know how we feel about Dr Tan and it is  not just on this forum..He is reviled on other forums as well..

(edited)

They monitor social media (Facebook, Twitter, Message Boards, etc.), however, only a small percentage of viewers actually post on message boards.  The others simply stop watching if they don't like what they see.  People also write into the show.  The ratings alone should clue TIIC into the fact that fans are not happy.

Edited by TigerLynx
(edited)

Wow China needs Brady. This only works for me if I imagine that Brady is a fence post they need to fortify their Great Wall.

Days sure can play Eric dirty. Instead of Eric laying it down in the bedroom and having Serena's undivided attention, she is flashing back to her conversation with Xander about a double cross while making love? She has got visions of elephants, $200K and diamonds dancing in her head instead of being taken away by the powerful virility of Father Eeryore? Dude, she just ain't that into you! Just damn!! So I guess now that Serena has the money and is thinking back to that conversation, she is about to double cross Xander because just giving him the diamonds would just be too easy and wrap this mess up. Oh vey!

It took long enough for Serena to spit out whatever the hell she was trying to say about Xander and I still have no idea how what she said was a mark against him to convince Eric to stay away. It made no sense. Hope the double date is still happens.

Another just damn is Eric, really not giving a damn about who Nicole dates or anything. Serena says Xander is sniffing around Nicole and he asks if he is supposed to care. That just kinda bothered me because it really did seem like he couldn't find a f*ck to give. Reason #48 why I don't want to see a hint of Ericole after Eric gets played by Serena. 

I really wish Jen was having this conversation with almost anyone but Daniel. Hope would have been great. I'd even take nosy ass Maggie or hypocritical Adrienne. Dan is over-featured on this show for 1. Secondly, I just can't accept him as a moral authority. Just nope. That being said, he was spitting some real truths at Jen today. Particularly, when he mentioned JJ being a willing participant going back for 2nds and 3rds and that being indicative of him not being ready for a committed relationship and even if it was all Eve's doing, JJ should lay back in the cut and not be back with Paige so quickly because it isn't fair to her. Still, it would have resonated and been so much more effective if said by someone else.

At times, Jen did sound like a toddler. You pried it out of him. I'm not your friend anymore!

Monsignor Jonas gets to lecture Eve tomorrow. Oh joy!

I audibly groaned when Nicole showed up at the hospital asking Dan about lunch only to get the smack down again! WTH happened to the Nicole of yesterday who talked about moving on and said the hell with it rather than leave another voice mail. I wish I could believe her I'm done proclamation today.

For Dan to fix his lips to tell her that it was none of her business while he is all up in JJ/Jen/Paige/Eve kool-aid is just .... just... no words!

Xander/Nicole interactions always bring a smile to my face, but that was the very definition of rebound when Nicole called him directly on the heels of leaving Dan. But I'll take it. It is not like Salem's relationships are all forged in a healthy and sane way. Plus, nice for Nicole to be with someone who hasn't been with half of Salem and seems kinda earmarked for her. For now anyway. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 2
(edited)

Evidently, they do not care....The show  is horrible and everybody is unlikable..Except for Sonny....Sonny is loved in different boards..ken Corday should have offered Freddie the moon to get him to stay...I don't think Wilson and Paulson can work without him..Sadly, the show has never committed to Sonny and given us more insight into his character, his childhood in Texas, his brothers....He exists to prop Will.... 

I noticed in an interview that Freddie and Guy did together last month on the set of the show, Freddie looked so disinterested and out of it..Whereas Guy was more animated and charismatic...Perhaps, he already knew that he was on his way out the door.... At one point in the interview, he told Guy that he loved him and Guy was so flustered...lol It was so cute....I liked their banter..It is a shame that we never see that type  of playfulness between them onscreen.....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Little things

- Nicole changed her nail polish between episodes. With Brady she had that odd French manicure where the tips are black and on today's show her nails were blue. I only noticed because my eyes were drawn to her hands when she was holding that present in her scene with Brady and because I love blue polishes. LOL!

- The club TBD thing kills me. I always think it stands for 'to be determined'

• Love 2

Did raccoon Jen really tell Dan she doesn't won't to be friends with him anymore if he won't keep JJ's secret? Are you kidding me? How old are these people? My goodness, both of these rodents need to be murdered. 

• Love 6

What, did Theresa just say she hopes that somebody would put a curse on Will Horton?  That sort of came out of left field, they've never interacted.

You're right, Paige, Jennifer and Daniel's fight is none of your business.

Ugh, Daniel is a horrible person.

Why are all of the couples on this show such noisy kissers? Damn, Melissa Archer has a great O face.

Jorge needs to get rid of that centipede on his lip.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why does Theresa hate Will? is it because he got with Sparkle? Why does the show  always have to make her so hateful for no reason..I wanted Theresa and Will to bond as cousins.....Especially, since she is about to get a baby, she could have gone on play dates with Arianna and her daddies....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2