Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelorette in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ljenkins782 said:

For a double lead season, one lead sure did emerge with the lion's share. She got the "happy ending" on the show (however short-lived), got the DWTS gig, the People's Choice nomination, and now a co-hosting gig.

Considering who the other lead was, all of that makes sense to me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
On 2/9/2023 at 8:06 AM, Lamb18 said:

Hannah is doing very well on this show. And this is the best I've liked her. She does the task, sometimes passes, sometimes fails, never whines.

The cast is a mix of pro athletes, Olympians, and reality star folks.

Forgot to add last night Hannah was excused from the tear gas challenge because her asthma, so she had a replacement challenge.

She is doing so well!  I love her personality on here, low key and focused.  I went to her Instagram and was quite impressed how down to earth she is compared with some of the others from Bachelorette show.  Others come across as so fake and staged.  

Edited by alexa
  • Like 3

Hannah continues to do well. There are four people left. (By the way, people leave the show by quitting or by being medically withdrawn. Theoretically all 16 original contestants could still be there.) There was a scenario where the four were "captured" and were imprisoned with their hands bound. Hannah got her bindings off, then told the others "we can just leave." The others said No we can't, we're captured. But she was right and they all just walked out and left.

• Like 4

Hannah and another woman (Carly, an Olympic woman's soccer player) won on Special Forces. No actual prize beyond bragging rights. Hannah and Carly made it through interrogation, while the final two men quit, and then the Special Force trainers decided who they'd want at their sides in a mission. The trainers decided both women. Hannah making it to the end and performing as well as she did really surprised them. They thought a beauty queen would never make it.

• Like 6
On 6/2/2023 at 10:52 AM, chocolatine said:

Her "cheerful" persona is pretty jarring after an entire Bachelor season of her being a sourpuss.

I didn't watch her season of the Bachelor. How far did she get being a sourpuss? 

• Like 1

I didn't watch her season of the Bachelor. How far did she get being a sourpuss? 

Sometimes after a season, the lead will mention how the show was edited in such a way that the audience never got to see how funny, sweet, etc., the F1 really was. And I think Rachel Linsey said that on her season, contestant Adam Gottschalk was really a lot of fun to be with (one of the reasons he lasted as long as he did, something viewers had wondered about), but the producers basically didn't show any of that footage.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, adhoc said:

Sometimes after a season, the lead will mention how the show was edited in such a way that the audience never got to see how funny, sweet, etc., the F1 really was. And I think Rachel Linsey said that on her season, contestant Adam Gottschalk was really a lot of fun to be with (one of the reasons he lasted as long as he did, something viewers had wondered about), but the producers basically didn't show any of that footage.

That’s true.  But they don’t usually give the next lead an unfavorable edit.  They wait till they are the lead for that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

The noise about Kaitlyn/Jason breaking up is getting louder. Kaitlyn's vague-posting isn't helping matters.

Michael and Danielle may be on the rocks, too, but they aren't saying anything. Those losers think they can keep their private lives private, do they?  Mwahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 8/3/2023 at 10:49 AM, phlebas said:

The noise about Kaitlyn/Jason breaking up is getting louder. Kaitlyn's vague-posting isn't helping matters.

MSN is reporting that Kaitlyn and Jason have ended their relationship.  She is going to take a break from social media and, they are going to co-parent their dogs.  

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

MSN is reporting that Kaitlyn and Jason have ended their relationship.  She is going to take a break from social media and, they are going to co-parent their dogs.  

Yeah, Jason posted a standard breakup message. Poor guy has to pay full price for wine now

• Wink 2

Just read the article about Hannah Brown.  Anyone else find it weird that they met on a dating app?  I mean he’s a good looking model and she’s a pretty well know “celebrity”.  Seems like both would attract so many weirdos on a dating app.  They’ve both seem to have perfected the art of getting something for nothing.  Lots of mentions in the article of where they stayed for the engagement as well as where he got the ring.  I’m assuming both were comped. 

Hannah is really only 28?  That means she was pretty young when she started this whole “journey”.   Has she ever had a job besides beauty pageant queen and reality tv star?  

Any idea why they moved to Nashville? 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Katie111 said:

Hannah is really only 28?  That means she was pretty young when she started this whole “journey”.   Has she ever had a job besides beauty pageant queen and reality tv star?  

I think she was 23 on Colton's season. And she used to do something with interior design, but I guess those days are gone.

• Like 1
On 9/3/2023 at 7:05 AM, Katie111 said:

Just read the article about Hannah Brown.  Anyone else find it weird that they met on a dating app?  I mean he’s a good looking model and she’s a pretty well know “celebrity”.  Seems like both would attract so many weirdos on a dating app.  They’ve both seem to have perfected the art of getting something for nothing.  Lots of mentions in the article of where they stayed for the engagement as well as where he got the ring.  I’m assuming both were comped. 

Any idea why they moved to Nashville? 

They moved to Nashville to be closer to family, fresh start where housing was more affordable, and for a job he got there.  I will say that she is so much more down to earth than many of the others from this franchise.  Her Instagram is much more tolerable than others, and she doesn’t do a ton of products.  She talks a lot about things she is doing or going through in a real way, not for show.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, alexa said:

They moved to Nashville to be closer to family, fresh start where housing was more affordable, and for a job he got there.  I will say that she is so much more down to earth than many of the others from this franchise.  Her Instagram is much more tolerable than others, and she doesn’t do a ton of products.  She talks a lot about things she is doing or going through in a real way, not for show.

And the two (that I know about) reality shows she did after her season were Dancing with the Stars (great way to build a next egg) and that crazy Fox Special Forces show which she apparently won. I read it was unbelievably hard and she even beat the guys so good for her.   

• Like 4

Wow, I just watched the latest DWTS where they dance to their favorite year and, in her explanation, Charity is still crying over that relationship where she says she was cheated on.  WTF?  Get over it, girl!  If I were your fiance, I'd be very worried.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Both Nick Viall and Tyler Cameron are on Special Forces right now and both are doing quite well. Success means getting through each challenge without quitting or getting injured enough to be disqualified. Nick is pretty quiet and just works on the challenge. Tyler is turning out to be quite a leader. He and JoJo Siwa are becoming good friends. Funny how people from the Bachelor franchise do well on this show. Last season Hannah Brown made it to the end.

• Like 3

E News is reporting that Bryan Abasolo filed for divorce from Rachel Lindsay today, Jan 2. I believe those two have been secretly separated for years. They are just now getting around to making it official.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 4
21 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm not surprised about the split, but I am surprised about his request for spousal support.  I guess the chiropractor business isn't doing that well?

Or the influencer business is doing really well.   

• Like 2
(edited)

I’m shocked because I thought they were proving me wrong when I thought they wouldn’t last in the beginning but then they got married a year after the show and lasted another 4 years of marriage. Guess another one bites the dust and at least there’s no kids involved.

Wish we had a Peter Kraus season  Reposting this from 3 years ago. Wish we also had a Tyler Cameron season 😔 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5