Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E12: Don't Trial This at Home

• Start Topic

Tre was rely expecting a much bigger reaction to her proof of nothing. It did give lying Jacks the twitches, so that was fun.

Luis throws a guy's night like a 13 year old girl. Let's make videos for our crushes! Tehehehe!

Gorga throws a guy's night like a 13 year old boy. Let's do shots from a bone like the cavemen did! Booyah MF!

Don't stress fuda's lips. It's just filler, botox and cheap veneers giving them that stretched, bloated dead fish look.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Theresaisms:

Theresa:  it's a home, it's a home!

Danielle:  An omen?

Theresa:  Yeah, an omen!

I thought Theresa was saying “Ohm” 😂

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Margaret must have gotten the subpoena quashed if she never testified nor was held in contempt. That meant she had to hire an attorney and get a court order; that must have ticked her off.

i am confused with the timeline. Did Louie hire a PI just cause, or to determine who was leaking info to his ex? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Margaret must have gotten the subpoena quashed if she never testified nor was held in contempt. That meant she had to hire an attorney and get a court order; that must have ticked her off.

i am confused with the timeline. Did Louie hire a PI just cause, or to determine who was leaking info to his ex? 

Judging from the very little that was allowed to air yesterday (there were different gag orders), he most probably hired the investigator to find out who was leaking information. And Margaret was really upset because she knew she was exposed. She was calling everybody furiously.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
6 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Yea they showed the police sitting down eating too. Never woulda happened in real life. While the initial incident may have been real, the aftermath was all for the cameras. 

It's Jersey. I 100% believe the cops had dinner (and desert)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Two things that seem to have people confused:

1. The ex in question is an ex-girlfriend/finance (not the ex-wife/mother of his children. They get along well).

Her name is Vanessa and they were together from 2018 to early 2020. He then met Teresa in late 2020. 

2. Vanessa was stalking Teresa and her girls on social media, even commenting on their posts. She was also sharing info about Luis to bloggers and the media (that video, for example). He hired a PI and it led him to Marge. Vanessa filed a restraining order against Luis which was denied with the judge calling her "obsessed".  That's the outcome (October 2023) that Teresa was sharing with the ladies. 

Vanessa filed another lawsuit for harassment which Luis has countersued for $5M. It appears to still be pending. Sounds like Marge should be prepared for another subpoena. 

Interesting to note, it also appears that Vanessa has a long history of this type of behavior:  https://www.allabouttrh.com/2023/06/09/louie-ruelas-ex-girlfriend-exposed/ Eeek, and she's a therapist?

Edited by snarts
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 8
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Ah, that's the issue with where the show is now. There really isn't a side to root for at this point.

For me, Dolores and Jenn Fessler are the ones I tolerate the most since I find them to be the least offensive. So far.

Edited by Palimelon
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I know.  That's why I asked.  I actually was thinking "Thank God for Joe Benigno" during that scene, because if the reaction got worse, the rest of those knuckleheads wouldn't know what to do.  Vicks, ice, another shot?  Oh, and "Italian men don't go to the hospital?"  So, these macho men can cure themselves??  What a bunch of stunods!!  Joe Benigno was the only one who seemed to know what was going on and how severe it could have been.  

I mean, they didn't even know what anaphylactic shock was - including Melissa.  Are they all really that dumb and stupid??  

And, when the paramedics took Fuda's blood pressure, Joe Gorga asked if 120 over 70 was bad.  WTF??  These guys are all in their 40's and 50's, and all have children....they should know some basic knowledge of first aid and personal health.

It was funny that the paramedics asked if his lips always look like they did, because his mouth is really ugly looking.  It was even funnier that his so called "friends" didn't really notice much of a difference.

My point was more that I dislike John Fuda so much, especially for running his mouth incessantly, that having his tongue swell for a bit, and then, as you said, an epi pen to clear it, may have been a little bit of well deserved karma.

::popsgum::  yeah.

spoken like a woman whose husband has never called her urgently from the dr.'s office to ask what his blood type is.

I thought one of the paramedics gave him a benadryl or told him to take one if it got any worse.

16 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I wonder when production works with EMS to get filming clearance/waivers. I'm calling bullshit on the whole situation as in an actual emergency they would have cleared the room of most of those idiots. Their constant interruptions during the "assessment" was just mugging for the camera.

and

14 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

First and out of the way: EMS workers would never take a break like that and sit down and eat at a place where they just had an emergency.

Next: The only one taking it seriously who even knew anything was Joe. The other husbands were laughing and making jokes about bone marrow and even Melissa stood there smirking. They seemed so ignorant not knowing what Anaphylactic shock is or an EpiPen.

Last: What caused that? What was John gulping down prior to that?

On shift.   Because, gurl! what damn part of Jersey is this? cause I'm still single....with asthma.

6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

There is no fun within this group. Zero. Even the guys are bitter. What man dresses up to poke fun at another husband?  It’s mean girl behavior, not grown man. Fuda is a bitch boy just like his leader Joe Gorga.

Luis’s event was weird.  Luis still comes off like a creep. The video thing was strange for men to do at a guys  night. I think Bravo should tell Teresa she needs to get a divorce if she wants to stay on the show. 

I thought James Leonard would have some screen shots or proof of Margaret and the ex communicating.  That wasn’t much of a reveal. Margaret as usual is a bitter nasty hag. She is so unhappy.

Gumbaya and the dirt rising to the top were two things I wasn’t expecting.

Troutmouth beeitch.  I wish Bravo would stop trying to sell shit using her as a pitch person, she ain't got nothin I want!

I was probably already going to hell.  It paints a *pitcher*.  Lol!  

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

https://realityblurb.com/2024/05/16/exclusive-vanessa-reisers-attorney-clarifies-margaret-josephs-claim-that-vanessa-reached-out-to-rhonj-star-amid-legal-issues-with-teresa-giudices-husband-luis-ruelas/

The attorney (Vanessa's) also addressed Margaret amid her claims that she was in contact with Vanessa.

“The court was correct in its findings that my client and I were ‘obsessed’ with finding out the truth. The truth which we now know as 100% fact is that Luis Ruelas and his attorney James Leonard, by Luis Ruelas’ own sworn testimony admission in court, hired Bo Dietl’s firm to spy on my client, which they did, twice, over two years. Covert agent EB is still being criminally prosecuted by the State of New Jersey for her alleged illegal conduct in having lied to obtain services she is alleged not to have paid for,” he stated.

The statement continued, “Of course she is afforded the presumption of innocent until proven guilty. EB’s trial is set for June 18, 2024. It was during the course of these matters, pursuant to instructions from my staff and I, that we reached out or asked our client to reach out to all potential witnesses, including but not limited to Margaret Josephs, and every other cast member, to gather intel on the degree of the wrongful conduct being alleged against Luis Ruelas. What we learned from over 15 sources was very telling and well documented in my office still.”

• Useful 2

Which makes me believe Tre even more because if Marg had to go thru all that there is no way she’d be quiet about it. She’s been legally hushed somehow/someway. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

That weird Bro get together at the Teresa/Luis McMansion...OMG! That was the strangest get together ever! The guys creepy devotionals to their wives (or girlfriend in Paulie's case) was just awful and didn't look like fun to me. Poor Bill...he's been whipped by his mean girl Teresa suck up wife and isn't allowed to hang anymore with Joe Gorga and the fun guys.

Teresa's big legal reveal party seemed desperate and pathetic. And that sleezy lawyer...he deserves to have Teresa and Luis for clients.

More Gia again...she's becoming a mini Teresa...only a little smarter.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
56 minutes ago, ww92 said:

https://realityblurb.com/2024/05/16/exclusive-vanessa-reisers-attorney-clarifies-margaret-josephs-claim-that-vanessa-reached-out-to-rhonj-star-amid-legal-issues-with-teresa-giudices-husband-luis-ruelas/

The attorney (Vanessa's) also addressed Margaret amid her claims that she was in contact with Vanessa.

“The court was correct in its findings that my client and I were ‘obsessed’ with finding out the truth. The truth which we now know as 100% fact is that Luis Ruelas and his attorney James Leonard, by Luis Ruelas’ own sworn testimony admission in court, hired Bo Dietl’s firm to spy on my client, which they did, twice, over two years. Covert agent EB is still being criminally prosecuted by the State of New Jersey for her alleged illegal conduct in having lied to obtain services she is alleged not to have paid for,” he stated.

The statement continued, “Of course she is afforded the presumption of innocent until proven guilty. EB’s trial is set for June 18, 2024. It was during the course of these matters, pursuant to instructions from my staff and I, that we reached out or asked our client to reach out to all potential witnesses, including but not limited to Margaret Josephs, and every other cast member, to gather intel on the degree of the wrongful conduct being alleged against Luis Ruelas. What we learned from over 15 sources was very telling and well documented in my office still.”

I’m even more confused now. It sounds like Vanessa’s lawyer is hoping Margaret found out something about Luis when she was going all counter spy on Bo Dietl. But if she were talking to Vanessa and feeding her info, then Vanessa wouldn’t have to subpoena her to find out what she might know. It sounds like all three of these people (Luis, Vanessa, and Margaret) are all going way overboard trying to get dirt on each other, but while Margaret is just your run-of-the-mill gossipy busybody, Vanessa and Luis are duking it out for the role of a villain in a Lifetime movie. And if there’s one thing I learned from Lifetime movies, Margaret is going to get murdered in the first five minutes for putting her nose in the wrong place. Now whether it will be Luis or Vanessa to (figuratively) stab her? That’s still up for grabs. The articles are making it seem like Vanessa is the psycho though… 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

It's Jersey. I 100% believe the cops had dinner (and desert)

They were probably using the excuse of continuing to observe him to make sure the symptoms didn't worsen, Did they give him an epi-pen? Maybe they edited that out, or maybe they would have had to take him to the hospital if they did? You know about the Italians and hospitals...🙄

• LOL 5

Loved Joe Benigno going into dad mode with Fuda. At least he was being a responsible adult 

Those steaks did look delicious. And Fessler's cheeseburger looked yum. 

• Like 9
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Poor Bill...he's been whipped by his mean girl Teresa suck up wife and isn't allowed to hang anymore with Joe Gorga and the fun guys.

I think Bill may have finally realized that hanging with the fun guys was bad for business. Funny how the 3 guys with actual high paying jobs were at Louis making dumb videos and the other dolts (aka reality tv stars) were at Joes acting like fools. He may have had more fun drinking himself into a stupor on national tv, but I’m betting his patients prefer what they witnessed last night. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

That weird Bro get together at the Teresa/Luis McMansion...OMG! That was the strangest get together ever! The guys creepy devotionals to their wives (or girlfriend in Paulie's case) was just awful and didn't look like fun to me. Poor Bill...he's been whipped by his mean girl Teresa suck up wife and isn't allowed to hang anymore with Joe Gorga and the fun guys.

Teresa's big legal reveal party seemed desperate and pathetic. And that sleezy lawyer...he deserves to have Teresa and Luis for clients.

More Gia again...she's becoming a mini Teresa...only a little smarter.

I live in a house full of men (even the pets are male 😜) and I'm telling you there is absolutely nothing normal about Luis' male bonding hangouts/rituals/etc. "Let's make devotionals to the women we love"? No, no, nope, non, nyet. Normal guys don't do that. Not to say that Joe G's antics are any more normal, but he's at least got the behavior of a teenaged boy. Luis seems like he's spent a little time in a cult or cult-like community. His approach to other humans is just a bit off and there is too much therapy-speak mumbo-jumbo for me to take him seriously.

He strikes me as being someone who 1) thinks he's smarter than he is; 2) continues to try to present an image which he is wholly unfamiliar with and 3) is focused on how others see him which results in all his behavior being performative. I haven't seen a single interaction where he comes across as genuine and his treatment of Teresa (remember when he threatened to leave Joe's G's shore house if she kept talking) isn't nearly as love-bubbly as he makes it out to be. If Theresa were brighter, she'd pick up on things, but she just wants a man who is going to yes her to death, so Luis is perfect for her.

• Like 13
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I’m even more confused now. It sounds like Vanessa’s lawyer is hoping Margaret found out something about Luis when she was going all counter spy on Bo Dietl. But if she were talking to Vanessa and feeding her info, then Vanessa wouldn’t have to subpoena her to find out what she might know. It sounds like all three of these people (Luis, Vanessa, and Margaret) are all going way overboard trying to get dirt on each other, but while Margaret is just your run-of-the-mill gossipy busybody, Vanessa and Luis are duking it out for the role of a villain in a Lifetime movie. And if there’s one thing I learned from Lifetime movies, Margaret is going to get murdered in the first five minutes for putting her nose in the wrong place. Now whether it will be Luis or Vanessa to (figuratively) stab her? That’s still up for grabs. The articles are making it seem like Vanessa is the psycho though… 

I think what Vanessa's lawyer meant was that he and his team reached out anyone who knew Louie and possibly had a bad experience with him so they could try and show evidence that digging up dirt was Louie's standard practice. Margaret was contacted due to her claims that Louie and Bo contacted her son and made threats (I don't recall if Marge was any more specific about what they were threatening to do).

Behind the Velvet Rope had Melissa's Old Nose on again. I'm not sure when they were recorded but it was before yesterday's episode had aired. I know some don't believe her but personally I do. Every single thing she's said was going to happen has happened.

Regarding the sit down with Slimy Jim, Teresa was livid that Jen F. changed her mind about attending. Teresa wanted her there because to have such a good friend of Margaret's there would have been a slap in the face to Marge. She said Teresa told her about the funeral arrangement. She said that yes, Margaret did talk to Vanessa but so did Joe Gorga and so did Carrie Ann, who has been Teresa's assistant for 10 years. But Teresa ignores that and only goes after Margaret. When Slimy Jim says that was admitted on the stand that Margaret talked to Vanessa, he leaves out that it was also admitted on the stand that Carrie Ann talked to her. MON said the reason that Joe Gorga and Carrie Ann spoke with Vanessa/her legal team was because they had serious concerns about Louie and were worried about Teresa being with him.

According to MON, at the finale it's revealed

that the first person from the cast who ever spoke to Vanessa was Jackie and that Jackie initiated it. Jackie even had Vanessa over to her house. That's what Margaret is going to reveal.

37 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

I live in a house full of men (even the pets are male 😜) and I'm telling you there is absolutely nothing normal about Luis' male bonding hangouts/rituals/etc. "Let's make devotionals to the women we love"? No, no, nope, non, nyet. Normal guys don't do that. Not to say that Joe G's antics are any more normal, but he's at least got the behavior of a teenaged boy. Luis seems like he's spent a little time in a cult or cult-like community. His approach to other humans is just a bit off and there is too much therapy-speak mumbo-jumbo for me to take him seriously.

He strikes me as being someone who 1) thinks he's smarter than he is; 2) continues to try to present an image which he is wholly unfamiliar with and 3) is focused on how others see him which results in all his behavior being performative. I haven't seen a single interaction where he comes across as genuine and his treatment of Teresa (remember when he threatened to leave Joe's G's shore house if she kept talking) isn't nearly as love-bubbly as he makes it out to be. If Theresa were brighter, she'd pick up on things, but she just wants a man who is going to yes her to death, so Luis is perfect for her.

I think Teresa wants a man who makes her feel adored and taken care of. Louie's love bombing did the trick. According to Melissa's Old Nose, nothing (not the house, not the cars, nothing) is in Teresa's name and they have no prenup. I have no idea where her paychecks go or if having nothing in her name would help her or hurt her should whatever Louie is up to hit the fan.

Also, can I just say that I LMAO when that funeral arrangement showed up?? Even the delivery guy was trying not to bust out laughing. Marge for the win! 🤣

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, JenE4 said:

And Italians have low oxygen levels.

Now this is actually true!  Many Italians (myself included) have thalassemia which is like hereditary anemia.  We don’t have much oxygen flowing!

10 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Andy was definitely annoyed by that comment about Danielle's smack upside the head to Jen.  Seems like the real Melissa was on WWHL.

What comment?

11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

James Leonard did not have the basic proof that Marge has, where was the copy of the subpoena, where was the affidavit of Louie's ex's statement, where was the judges decision? Where are the screen shots, timelines, receipts?

He had NOTHING.  I still don’t even understand what they were trying to say happened.  And what does it have to do with the court case??

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
On 7/28/2024 at 9:52 PM, JenE4 said:

This was quite the cultural education. We learned from Fuda that Italians don’t believe in hospitals. Push-ups can cure anaphylaxis. Italians believe in Vicks (vapo rub). And Italians have low oxygen levels. And in whatever culture Luis’s dad is from, instead of cream always rising to the top, they believe that dirt always rises to the top.

I’m sorry for the loss of your dignity. A funeral wreath! This is epic! Margaret for the win! Theresa’s big bombshell reveal made no sense. So she said the same thing she’s always said and HER LAWYER tried to subpoena Margaret. So…? That’s not “evidence” that Margaret did anything. For once Boujie is making sense that as far as we know, Theresa was the one pulling this shit with Laura and Bo Dietl.

Margaret! Yes!

Tre is really struggling for a storyline. Her bombshell fizzled. So Margaret spoke to caveman's ex. Who cares. The house burning down was a big OM??? She's such a moron. She really needs to exit, along with Caveman and her sidekick Gia.

I'm liking Danielle more and more. At least she can laugh off all this BS.

And Delores, I love you but Paulie is just jerking you around. You can do better.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, ww92 said:

I think what Vanessa's lawyer meant was that he and his team reached out anyone who knew Louie and possibly had a bad experience with him so they could try and show evidence that digging up dirt was Louie's standard practice. Margaret was contacted due to her claims that Louie and Bo contacted her son and made threats (I don't recall if Marge was any more specific about what they were threatening to do).

Behind the Velvet Rope had Melissa's Old Nose on again. I'm not sure when they were recorded but it was before yesterday's episode had aired. I know some don't believe her but personally I do. Every single thing she's said was going to happen has happened.

Regarding the sit down with Slimy Jim, Teresa was livid that Jen F. changed her mind about attending. Teresa wanted her there because to have such a good friend of Margaret's there would have been a slap in the face to Marge. She said Teresa told her about the funeral arrangement. She said that yes, Margaret did talk to Vanessa but so did Joe Gorga and so did Carrie Ann, who has been Teresa's assistant for 10 years. But Teresa ignores that and only goes after Margaret. When Slimy Jim says that was admitted on the stand that Margaret talked to Vanessa, he leaves out that it was also admitted on the stand that Carrie Ann talked to her. MON said the reason that Joe Gorga and Carrie Ann spoke with Vanessa/her legal team was because they had serious concerns about Louie and were worried about Teresa being with him.

According to MON, at the finale it's revealed

Hide contents

that the first person from the cast who ever spoke to Vanessa was Jackie and that Jackie initiated it. Jackie even had Vanessa over to her house. That's what Margaret is going to reveal.

I think Teresa wants a man who makes her feel adored and taken care of. Louie's love bombing did the trick. According to Melissa's Old Nose, nothing (not the house, not the cars, nothing) is in Teresa's name and they have no prenup. I have no idea where her paychecks go or if having nothing in her name would help her or hurt her should whatever Louie is up to hit the fan.

Also, can I just say that I LMAO when that funeral arrangement showed up?? Even the delivery guy was trying not to bust out laughing. Marge for the win! 🤣

So, Jackie and Margaret were talking to Louie's ex for years. Their purpose was to "find dirt" on Louie. Except for a video at a male improvement retreat, and one where he was talking about RuLaLa (the online shop) what else did they find? Nothing. 

As for what is on Teresa's name, or where her paycheck goes, a large amount is deducted automatically at the source for restitution- she pays regularly every month, and a considerable amount is still owed. Those people should know this. 

19 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t like John Fuda but I was concerned for his episode.  If your throat starts closing up, you need an epi pen. It doesn’t matter if you’re Italian, it’s a medical emergency. I thought it was for real. Joe Benigno seemed concerned. Joe Gorga of course didn’t and decided to pee while the others were figuring out what to do. It seemed they didn’t administer an epi pen and also would the first responders sit down to eat afterward? 

I don't care about him either, but that was scary. And those almost illiterate and stupid Househusbands didn't realize the seriousness of the situation except Joe Benigno. 

• Like 4
On 7/28/2024 at 6:02 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Someone on Reddit was calling Gia, Rodney Dangerfield and I totally get it. lol!

Now I can't unsee it...

images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
6 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Now I can't unsee it...

images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

OMG, it is ingrained in my brain now!

That is the one time that kid smiled, after that it was just full on stink face.

4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

she pays regularly every month, and a considerable amount is still owed.

I remember seasons ago after she was released from "sleep away camp," her idiot lawyer told us all that he had just sent off the last restitution check and that she was paid up in full, sure Jan.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

So, Jackie and Margaret were talking to Louie's ex for years. Their purpose was to "find dirt" on Louie. Except for a video at a male improvement retreat, and one where he was talking about RuLaLa (the online shop) what else did they find? Nothing. 

As for what is on Teresa's name, or where her paycheck goes, a large amount is deducted automatically at the source for restitution- she pays regularly every month, and a considerable amount is still owed. Those people should know this. 

I don't care about him either, but that was scary. And those almost illiterate and stupid Househusbands didn't realize the seriousness of the situation except Joe Benigno. 

I'm not sure how long Jackie or Marge were talking to Vanessa but apparently so we're people close to Teresa like her assistant. The assistant gets a pass but not the others? 

MON stated for a fact that the house, etc. aren't in Teresa's name. I am the one who said that I didn't know where Teresa's paychecks are going, like into a bank account in her name only or what. And I'm not "those people". I have no inside Intel. 🤣

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, ww92 said:

were talking to Vanessa but apparently so we're people close to Teresa like her assistant. The assistant gets a pass but not the others? 

Was her assistant speaking to Vanessa on behalf of Teresa or in spite of Teresa?

Honestly, when I was dating after my divorce I looked up people on the MD Judiciary records, asked around if anyone knew said guy, (being Jewish and from Baltimore if I didn't already know the guy I knew people that did, lol), if I were Teresa I would have had Bo Deitl on a retainer and would know all about any guy who I was interested in dating.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, it is ingrained in my brain now!

That is the one time that kid smiled, after that it was just full on stink face.

I remember seasons ago after she was released from "sleep away camp," her idiot lawyer told us all that he had just sent off the last restitution check and that she was paid up in full, sure Jan.

He said it was the last restitution check for the credit card debt. She owed tons more for the equity loans, other loans, taxes, etc. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, ww92 said:

I'm not sure how long Jackie or Marge were talking to Vanessa but apparently so we're people close to Teresa like her assistant. The assistant gets a pass but not the others? 

MON stated for a fact that the house, etc. aren't in Teresa's name. I am the one who said that I didn't know where Teresa's paychecks are going, like into a bank account in her name only or what. And I'm not "those people". I have no inside Intel. 🤣

No, nobody gets a pass. The "those people" was for the bloggers, and the people who participate in various podcasts. But it seems that Jackie started talking to Jacqueline Laurita in 2019 to get inside information about Teresa, for no other reason than to become a prominent cast member, and Margaret was obsessed with doing the same, especially after her falling out with Teresa. They did it first. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Was her assistant speaking to Vanessa on behalf of Teresa or in spite of Teresa?

Honestly, when I was dating after my divorce I looked up people on the MD Judiciary records, asked around if anyone knew said guy, (being Jewish and from Baltimore if I didn't already know the guy I knew people that did, lol), if I were Teresa I would have had Bo Deitl on a retainer and would know all about any guy who I was interested in dating.

I guess you would say in spite of. The assistant saw red flags when Louie came into the picture and so she was trying to look into him. She was worried about Teresa. 

We all know Teresa will never question the intention of any man who showers her with compliments, is attractive to her, is attentive to her, err, needs, and appears to be rich and wines and dines her. If anything goes wrong it will be someone else's fault.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

On WWHL, Melissa said that multiple ex's of Louie's have reaching out to the cast to share dirt on Louie. She was pretty clear that if someone wanted to listen, it wasn't difficult and that the ex's were reaching out to the entire cast. That was in response to a question Andy asked directly about whether Margaret was wrong for talking with the ex. It also sounded like the Louis/Bo Dietl thing was retaliation for having had that conversation. So Louis got back at anyone who was rumored to have spoken to them. I wonder if that was why Tre went so hard after Evan - was it retaliation for Jackie talking to an ex?

• Like 4
7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

If Doctor Bill had been there, that scene would have been completely different.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

I loved the fuda's little girls. and the way Jaiden (is that his name) interacts with them. I think that was my favorite part.

And I agree with Rlb8031, if my husband was with his friends and one of him pulled out a camera to make a devotional to the wives, that friend would never live that down. Might even have received a butt kicking for even suggesting that. 

And my goodness, these women's faces are hard to watch meaning mainly Dolores and Teresa. Dolores was so pretty and one of her last confessional looks, I can't even believe it was her. I don't know if she was crying or if it is the ozempic. I think she said she was taking ozempic.

• Like 4
On 7/29/2024 at 8:45 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I thought James Leonard would have some screen shots or proof of Margaret and the ex communicating.  

How do we know there wasn't more to that get-together we didn't get to see?.  It's not like these shows aren't edited.  

On 7/29/2024 at 10:08 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Margaret should shut that huge ugly mouth of hers. She didn’t like being fat shamed but she can’t wait to do it to someone else.

She's so full of herself now in comparison to how she portrayed herself when she first came on the show.  It wasn't only the barbs about the guy's appearance.  The talk about where his office is located went pretty low.  Good for her that she has a Madison Ave attorney.  Maybe she felt she needed that because of what she had to lose.  Seeing how she lost at least one large suit against her I guess the fancy address didn't mean all she's cracking it up to signify.  Whatever else Teresa's attorney's office is near it is also within a few minutes walking distance from Town Hall, Court, and other City buildings which sounds like a reasonable place for an attorney to set up shop.

On 7/29/2024 at 9:40 AM, ZettaK said:

Melissa also mentioned while talking to Andy Cohen that she might not be on the show next year, things might change, some cast members won't be on, or even all of them, like Andy Cohen mentioned several times already. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if I were to discover she and her husband were trying to get a home make-over or building show on a network like HGTV or some similar network. I wouldn't watch it, but c'mon, that would seem like a natural progression given their "talents" and the way they like seem to like being on camera. 

On 7/29/2024 at 10:24 AM, RecoveringLawyer said:

Margaret was absolutely talking to Vanessa. 

I mean, she admitted it on the Jeff Lewis podcast awhile back. She made an attempt to downplay it but probably because she was well aware it was going to come out on the show and she wanted to take some power over it before that happened.  

On 7/29/2024 at 8:45 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Gumbaya and the dirt rising to the top were two things I wasn’t expecting.

I can excuse an old man confusing a saying, but Dolores with Gumbaya, Teresa pulling the Om out of omen, and both Melissa and Joe being ignorant about anaphylaxis...there is no shortage of questionable education on this show.

• Like 7
(edited)

I really don't get how Louie is such a villain. I'm GenX so terrms like lovebombing make me smirk. Not saying that their aren't men out there who are problematic (and women) but I'm sick of our society turning everything into an equation with all these terms and buzzwords. Sounds like children trying to piece together puzzles and not adults maturely navigating adulthood and relationships.  

I think what amazes me the most about the show is how it’s affected the viewing audience. It’s like the cast is extended to include the outside public. I think its crazy how much of a stretch the cast has made to turn Louie into such a villain. Look I can accept and understand that he can come across as distasteful and unlikeable. I can get that he has traits that trigger but man oh man the extent of irrelevant infractions this man has hurled at him is off the chain. I think it’s the way everything Louie does is referred to in such a sinister way. Heavens to Betsy he made videos of corny love messages with the guys. Where are my pearls I must clutch! I’ve never seen such a dive in public response with the other franchises. We’ve had some shady husbands on the show but I guess because their situations were so cut and dry and straightforward (Apollo going to jail, Brooks, Michael, Juan) there was no need to invent grievances so the witchhunt for Louie stands out more and comes across as hella forced.

Would I date Louie? Nope but I mean there are plenty of people who wouldn’t want to date my man so there’s that. I don’t get this new wave thinking where outsiders are absolutely certain about another person’s relationship just because. I have umpteen years experience in this life and I still wouldn’t be so arrogant to determine that I absolutely know everything about someone else’s relationship. People have flaws and aren’t perfect but this new fangled way that society has now a days trips me out. Now it’s all about relationship formulas that include buzzwords like love bombing, gaslighting, red flags, narcissist, toxic etc. etc. While all those terms are relevant and are absolutely true factors in life as a whole, they also get thrown around waaaaaay to often, freely and incorrectly. It’s so hard to see where relationship advice is in the here and now. It’s really no longer relationship advice but instead relationship warnings. It’s pretty depressing.    

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I really don't get how Louie is such a villain. I'm GenX so terrms like lovebombing make me smirk. Not saying that their aren't men out there who are problematic (and women) but I'm sick of our society turning everything into an equation with all these terms and buzzwords. Sounds like children trying to piece together puzzles and not adults maturely navigating adulthood and relationships.  

I think what amazes me the most about the show is how it’s affected the viewing audience. It’s like the cast is extended to include the outside public. I think its crazy how much of a stretch the cast has made to turn Louie into such a villain. Look I can accept and understand that he can come across as distasteful and unlikeable. I can get that he has traits that trigger but man oh man the extent of irrelevant infractions this man has hurled at him is off the chain. I think it’s the way everything Louie does is referred to in such a sinister way. Heavens to Betsy he made videos of corny love messages with the guys. Where are my pearls I must clutch! I’ve never seen such a dive in public response with the other franchises. We’ve had some shady husbands on the show but I guess because their situations were so cut and dry and straightforward (Apollo going to jail, Brooks, Michael, Juan) there was no need to invent grievances so the witchhunt for Louie stands out more and comes across as hella forced.

Would I date Louie? Nope but I mean there are plenty of people who wouldn’t want to date my man so there’s that. I don’t get this new wave thinking where outsiders are absolutely certain about another person’s relationship just because. I have umpteen years experience in this life and I still wouldn’t be so arrogant to determine that I absolutely know everything about someone else’s relationship. People have flaws and aren’t perfect but this new fangled way that society has now a days trips me out. Now it’s all about relationship formulas that include buzzwords like love bombing, gaslighting, red flags, narcissist, toxic etc. etc. While all those terms are relevant and are absolutely true factors in life as a whole, they also get thrown around waaaaaay to often, freely and incorrectly. It’s so hard to see where relationship advice is in the here and now. It’s really no longer relationship advice but instead relationship warnings. It’s pretty depressing.    

I think Luis became a villain because he’s a creepy weirdo. I don’t care for the buzz words either but love bomb is pretty accurate. Those weird devotional videos were a bizarre guys night activity. He reminds me of Brooks who said he gave Vicki daily affirmations. I don’t know what woman would be delighted by all that crap. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think Luis became a villain because he’s a creepy weirdo. I don’t care for the buzz words either but love bomb is pretty accurate. Those weird devotional videos were a bizarre guys night activity. He reminds me of Brooks who said he gave Vicki daily affirmations. I don’t know what woman would be delighted by all that crap. 

But that's the thing. We do know a woman who loves that sort of thing. Teresa. I have a problem with that term with regards to this situation because Teresa is THAT GIRL where all of Louies gestures makes sense. He knows that's what Teresa likes so he delivers. For a person like me where it would be an unusual approach then yeah, eyebrows would be raised but I just don't see it being the sinister gesture everyone wants to make it out to be. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

22 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

But that's the thing. We do know a woman who loves that sort of thing. Teresa. I have a problem with that term with regards to this situation because Teresa is THAT GIRL where all of Louies gestures makes sense. He knows that's what Teresa likes so he delivers. For a person like me where it would be an unusual approach then yeah, eyebrows would be raised but I just don't see it being the sinister gesture everyone wants to make it out to be. 

I think that Louie doing all of this stuff so publicly is what may creep some people out (at least it creeps me out).  I'm perfectly fine with Teresa finding someone who shows her affirmation of his love every day, whether by words or actions, because she sure as hell didn't get that from Joe Guidice (although, I do think he loved her in his own neanderthal-ish way).  

It's just that the over-the-top showiness of his gestures make them come across as creepy and perhaps less than genuine - or, love-bombing, if you will.  

Especially when he does this on the show.  Most of the guys on this franchise, are not exactly deeply in tune with their feelings and emotions when it comes to their significant others, or are not ones to express them in public.  Most of the guys that I know in real life are more apt to not be so showy and public about their emotions.  Louie is the polar opposite of this.  

It's not a problem for me, but I do find it a little creepy.  Keeping this stuff private is more to my liking, but, hey, I'm not married to Louie.  If Teresa is okay with this and happy with it, then that's all that matters.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It's not a problem for me, but I do find it a little creepy.  Keeping this stuff private is more to my liking, but, hey, I'm not married to Louie.  If Teresa is okay with this and happy with it, then that's all that matters.

I mean I do get that people can find it distasteful. Can think it's lame or corny. Or just cringy cause it's just too much.  All of that, I can understand. Like I mentioned before I'm GenX so all that would be worthy of a lot of ribbing, ridicule and mockery lol however, there's an overwhelming vibe of making Louise's behavior into something monstrous and dangerous and I find that weird especially since I don't think it's warranted. 

Disliking people from a personal perspectives is life but assigning someone a label of dangerous with no real reason or proof (and heresay is not proof) takes it to a different level. 

It's fun to poke fun or criticize or share personal OPINIONS about how these people come across on the show but to take simple dislike and try to transform it into a label of DANGEROUS is a bit much. At least to me. Margaret is the most guilty of this.

It's the extremes that always baffles me. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 5

So, Teresa's big revel is that Marg talked to Luie's ex.  But she had no receipts so how do we know it is real?  Well, other than Jackie badly lying about it when asked if she knew.  Boy, did she look guilty.   That was a big nothing burger.  Other than Margaret saying she was not talking to his ex, what was really uncovered?

Margret does win the best boss move with the funeral flowers and the regrets card.  Hahahaha

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I'm going to start by saying that I'm Gen X as well. While I feel you on the use of the terminology, I do think that there is a behavior that Luis exhibits which is problematic. He says and does some really ODD things. Then when someone calls him on it, or points out its strange, he doesn't say "Yeah, but that's how Teresa and I roll", instead he says he misspoke or that people misunderstood what he said. The two times that immediately come to mind are the comment he made to Joe G about sleeping in his father's pajamas and the discussion in the kitchen of his house about hiring Bo Dietl to investigate everyone. 

In both cases, he was absolutely clear and unambiguous in what he was saying - that he wore Joe's dad's pajamas to make the girls feel safer and that he had hired a private investigator to look into the rest of the cast and dig up dirt on them. It was only after the backlash from the public that he attempted to walk those statements back (and both times only at the reunion) with explanations that were essentially "that wasn't what I was intending to say". 

I don't opine on the relationship between Tre and Lou because, as you said, if she likes it, I love it - but I do believe that Luis is not genuine in his actions toward others not named Teresa and he appears to be trying to manipulate others to some end that still remains unclear. With the other bad husbands on the show, you noted (Apollo, Juan, Michael, Brooks) there was a sense that each man was being his authentic self, even if that self was a lying, cheating, stealing no-goodnick who was not being honest with their spouse. Luis on the other hands seems like he's playing a role (badly) 100% of the time. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Disliking people from a personal perspectives is life but assigning someone a label of dangerous with no real reason or proof (and heresay is not proof) takes it to a different level. 

100% agree. 

I find Luis incredibly corny (and I get watching can be uncomfortable) But, I also have a very dear friend whose husband acts similarly even after 15+ years of marriage so I fall into the "there's someone for everyone" camp.

I remember when Luis & Teresa were first dating and he gave her card for every day she was away filming RHUGT. She read a few aloud and the sappiness made me cringe hard. But, my personal love language is sarcasm & apathy, so...

It seems that many want him to be a con man just because they dislike Teresa, despite evidence and history to contrary. Yet there are men out there like him, overly lovey-dovey and demonstrative. Again, someone for everyone. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Oh my goodness, boring. But again I have to yell and scream about how ridiculously cute the Fudas' girls are. That tiny one hurts my heart with her little face.

OH, also: I couldn't help it, I laughed when Teresa said "Refuse!" and told the flower guy to tell Marge to shove the flowers up her ass.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1