Type keyword(s) to search

Season 05

KLovestoShop
  • Start Topic

Didn’t care for this episode at all. It seemed so chopped up and compartmentalized. At the end, when they were all ferclempt over the teen abduction, all they needed to do was walk in the back door and disarm the dude.  The best scene was OA driving the SUV with the bomb and then seeing the huge explosion.  

I hope this story with Jubal and his son and ex wife isn’t a season long thread.  It just disrupts the flow of the main story.  And where’s Jubal’s daughter?

Is it just me or is Zeeko not looking all that great?  He looks a lot older than a guy in his early 30’s and I’m not sure if he’s lost too much weight or if its something else.  Maybe it’s the overly close buzz cut on the sides. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a pretty good episode and Zeeko looks just fine to me.

Just now, Chaos Theory said:

Jubal may be a good FBI agent but he is a terrible father

Yeah, the nerve of him dealing with a bomb and hostage situation instead of answering texts from a pouty teenager! Anyway, if last season's unaired finale is going to be episode #3 maybe they are setting something up with Jubal's son, since one of his friends is supposed to be involved. Just so the episode won't seem too out of place.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Solid season premiere. The bombing + political extremism isn’t anything new but it was solidly done. I liked how there was good detective work from everyone to figure out what was going on and it was a team effort, everyone got nice screen time. It was interesting how it opened in the middle of OA’s undercover operation to meet the explosives maker, but things were never confusing and were quickly explained.

Jubal is my favorite character and so I liked seeing him get a heavier role, always nice when he gets out in the field and is in charge of things. I certainly don’t think he’s a horrible father, he was in the middle of an emergency hostage situation that needed to be dealt with. Usually I dislike personal stuff but I’m okay with what they did tonight, it didn’t get in the way of the case and it’s always nice to see Jubal featured.

What annoyed me was OA once again ignoring orders and of course saving the day. It’s a habit with OA to completely ignore orders but always things turn out okay. OA annoys me sometimes.

Everyone works nicely together and I liked seeing the pairings mixed up some with Scola working with both Tiffany and Nina, and I’m liking Nina, she’s been a solid stand in for Maggie.

I liked the scenery in the episode with the country club with the fountains.

Overall this was a solid season premiere, nicely paced case with good work from each character. Glad to have the show back! 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, MrWhyt said:

another episode where if the bomb was as big as they said it was the hero wouldn't have survived.

If there was enough iron or steel inside the concrete that OA conveniently took shelter under and behind, would brain-damaging shock waves have been blocked? 
Was OA’s not answering right away that he was okay supposed to be because:

• TV-length temporary deafness?
  • TV-length temporary TBI?
  • OA not being sure he was okay?  
    ——as in the writer/director hanging a lantern on:
    3 hours ago, MrWhyt said:

another episode where if the bomb was as big as they said it was the hero wouldn't have survived.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

If there was enough iron or steel inside the concrete that OA conveniently took shelter under and behind, would brain-damaging shock waves have been blocked? 

they mentioned the bomb would be "another oklahoma city", however the OK city bomb was in the neighborhood of 7000 pounds and needed a truck to transport. If it was that big, the structure that OA was hiding behind would have been blown apart as well. 

edit: for further reference the mythbusters' cement truck explosion was only 850 pounds of ANFO

Edited by MrWhyt
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

What is it with bomb technicians letting potential victims stand over his shoulder as he attempts to make safe a bomb? They didn't even go with the bomb being chained to his partner gambit that is usually used to justify the I won't leave idiocy. 

• LOL 8

Yeah, I didn't get the bomb thing either.  That duffel bag didn't look big enough to level a building much less a whole block so, okay writers...

And agree about OA not possibly being far enough away if the bomb indeed was supposed to be so high impact but what ever show.

As for Jubal and his pouty teenager.  I tend to dislike personal drama on shows like this so I'm not looking forward to whatever they have planned.  They way his mom is talking I'm getting potential suicide vibes and I'm not crazy about that.  I hope I'm wrong.  And yes, mom was able to get a cake all by herself without Jubal.  I know it's not nice of me but any show or book that has that spouse who's always complaining about the other's job grates my nerves.  I get there are two sides to everything and raising a kid especially one who's got medical issues isn't easy but enough of the angst.

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

If I recall, and his may not be 100% correct, wasn't there a situation last season(?) where Scola did something "heroic" with a bomb situation and got totally chastized for it. So why this season, is OA being made a HERO without any reservations, even though he disobeyed TWO direct orders from his supervisor to stand down and evacuate the scene. IMHO, he acted like a total asshole. 

Edited by preeya
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, preeya said:

IMHO, he acted like a total asshole. 

That's not the term I would use, because OA explicitly made sure to not further endanger anyone but himself.
But if I was OA's mom, I'd be yelling at him, using the word "Stupid" repeatedly. 
I'd also tell him I appreciated his heroic selflessness (which I'm guessing was what the writers were going for), but then I'd go back to yelling Blah! Blah! Blah! Stupid! Blah! Stupid! etc.

However, OA was only not being an asshole if he was 100% sure there was no one who could be blown up where he drove the bomb to. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

That's not the term I would use, because OA explicitly made sure to not further endanger anyone but himself.
But if I was OA's mom, I'd be yelling at him, using the word "Stupid" repeatedly. 
I'd also tell him I appreciated his heroic selflessness (which I'm guessing was what the writers were going for), but then I'd go back to yelling Blah! Blah! Blah! Stupid! Blah! Stupid! etc.

However, OA was only not being an asshole if he was 100% sure there was no one who could be blown up where he drove the bomb to. 

The point I was trying to make is a comparison between Scola's actions and OA's actions.

• Useful 2
On 9/20/2022 at 9:42 PM, Chaos Theory said:

Jubal may be a good FBI agent but he is a terrible father but then that seems to be a theme in these procedural.      

Well...he does have a high level job that requires him to be "on" for high priority safety/security cases. Can't say to the boss, "Sorry my 15 year old is having a birthday party and I have to leave early" when a bomb is out there somewhere threatening to take out a few hundred people. 

On 9/20/2022 at 11:05 PM, threebluestars said:

My favourite was OA bails going a billion miles an hour and rolls out onto the ground like it's nothing and then runs super fast.

OA looks like he's lost a considerable amount of weight since last season...he looks like he's lost a lot of muscle mass as well. Has he been ill?

On 9/20/2022 at 9:37 PM, KLovestoShop said:

Didn’t care for this episode at all. It seemed so chopped up and compartmentalized. At the end, when they were all ferclempt over the teen abduction, all they needed to do was walk in the back door and disarm the dude.  The best scene was OA driving the SUV with the bomb and then seeing the huge explosion.  

I hope this story with Jubal and his son and ex wife isn’t a season long thread.  It just disrupts the flow of the main story.  And where’s Jubal’s daughter?

Is it just me or is Zeeko not looking all that great?  He looks a lot older than a guy in his early 30’s and I’m not sure if he’s lost too much weight or if its something else.  Maybe it’s the overly close buzz cut on the sides. 

He has lost alot of weight and muscle mass. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, preeya said:

If I recall, and his may not be 100% correct, wasn't there a situation last season(?) where Scola did something "heroic" with a bomb situation and got totally chastized for it. So why this season, is OA being made a HERO without any reservations, even though he disobeyed TWO direct orders from his supervisor to stand down and evacuate the scene. IMHO, he acted like a total asshole. 

Have there ever been consequences for OA when he disobeyed orders? I don't recall any. And I hate it. So, yes, he did save the day but he also disobeyed a direct order from his superior - just moments before he tells Tiffany that he was the senior agent (that was rich of him). So, he obviously does know what a chain of command is and what it means to get an order from a superior.
If I were Isobel, I would have suspended him. If things go sideways, it's her butt and the disobedience reflects badly on her and her leadership.

I don't find Jubal's family drama plausible. This can't be the first time Jubal got caught up in a case, so why did the mother rely on Jubal getting the cake? Even if it had been a regular day at the office, an emergency could come up at any point.
Then there's the fact that Jubal usually stays in the office yelling "eyes up front" and "let's go people" but on the day of his son's birthday he goes out into the field AND he doesn't say a word to Isobel about his kid's birthday? His kid with leukemia, I might add.

I like Jubal but I think this makes him look bad and given how devastated he was when his kid was first diagnosed and when the power went out in the hospital, I'm not sure he would have chosen work over his kid. I also find this drama unnecessary.

I believe there is no such thing as bullet proof glass. As far as I know, it's bullet resistant but can still be penetrated with the right ammunition. 

• Love 6

Hopefully I won't get mod slapped for saying this, but for the last 2 months I got to enjoy watching movies on TCM (and subjecting my SO to them)  and now because  turnabout is fair play, I'm back to watching shows like FBI because my SO enjoys watching them.   And after watching so many really good movies (and a few duds too), it's almost grating to see how a show like this has so much bad acting and cliched scripts.

So OA (who always looks as if he has the same acting coach as Mariska Hargitay - especially with his facial expressions), goes against orders yet again and does something really stupid and survives to tell the tale (love the jumping out of a car -  which was probably supposed to be doing 100 miles an hour - and barely getting a scratch on him).    And more Jubal drama with the kid (what happened to the other kid he was supposed to have?) and ex-wife (and what happened to her new-husband or boyfriend or whatever he was - the one she moved to Westchester to be with?).     Yeah, it's the kid's birthday and there is a mad bomber on the loose (and this guy is after the right-wingers, and where was he from - Portland?) and all of a sudden Jubal is told to go out and get boots on the ground and a 15 year old boy gets kidnapped.....   Boy, I wish that I could get paid for writing this stuff!

And what is the deal with how bad so much of the cast looked?  The lighting seemed off and even the makeup looked visible (maybe do to the bad lighting).  I also agree with those above who commented on OA's appearance.  He looks gaunt and older.  Again, may be the lighting/makeup (which when done well, hides A LOT).  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KeithJ said:

So Jubal’s high school son is having a birthday party at his house thrown by his parents.  Isn’t he a little old for that?

Did the son not know about the game that the rest of the guys were going to instead of his party?
Seems like having the birthday party at the game would have been the way to go.
But maybe not because of the Leukemia + Pandemic = compromised immune system??

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

But maybe not because of the Leukemia + Pandemic = compromised immune system??

I don't remember which shows made the pandemic canon and which didn't, so did FBI do that? I don't recall them mentioning it but maybe it was so in passing that I've forgotten.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CheshireCat said:

I don't remember which shows made the pandemic canon and which didn't, so did FBI do that? I don't recall them mentioning it but maybe it was so in passing that I've forgotten.

Same. I’m not sure either, so it’s more of a fanwank.

But he could still be immunocompromised from the cancer treatments, even in a non-pandemic world.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Same. I’m not sure either, so it’s more of a fanwank.

But he could still be immunocompromised from the cancer treatments, even in a non-pandemic world.

He had surgery in one of the earlier seasons as well, so I'd think so.

• Like 1

Just looked at the show guide on my TV, and while they have the synopsis for this coming week’s show, there’s nothing for the week of Oct. 4 other than a general statement of, “A show focusing on stories of the FBI”.  The other two FBI shows have the real synopsis for each one.  So something is up with the 10/4 show. 

On 9/21/2022 at 1:41 PM, milkyaqua said:

As for Jubal and his pouty teenager.  I tend to dislike personal drama on shows like this so I'm not looking forward to whatever they have planned.  They way his mom is talking I'm getting potential suicide vibes and I'm not crazy about that. 

I wondered how Jubal would have reacted if any of his subordinates were taking personal calls during a crisis situation.  So unprofessional. 
Also aggravating was when he kept insisting to his ex that he would "get that cake" even when he was going to drive to some distant location.  He was making the birthday situation even worse.
I can see how his manic behavior could have lead to his alcoholism. 
I feel sure Jubal's denial of his son's unhappiness is going to lead to something unfortunate. 

On 9/22/2022 at 10:51 AM, SnazzyDaisy said:

OA did the same thing like Maggie did - taking a bomb for a ride.

I was surprised this show went with the same exact bomb disposal technique so soon.
That 2 minute bomb countdown was the longest 2 minutes, ever.

Edited by shrewd.buddha
grammar
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, shrewd.buddha said:

That 2 minute bomb countdown was the longest 2 minutes, ever.

Ha.  Reminds me of a Leverage: Redemption episode where the bad guy (gal) said they had 60 seconds and when it was over (danger averted, of course, and taking multiple minutes of screen time), the good guy (gal) said, "That was a long 60 seconds".  Too funny.  I don't know why they don't just say, "It will take 2 minutes 45 seconds to film this scene, set the bomb for that time."

• Like 3

I think C4 is much more explosive per pound then a fertilizer bomb but there wasn't that much in the bag.

If it were me, I would have just taken it to a drainage ditch and dumped it and ran. A car would just make shrapnel that would go very far outside of the blast radius. A 500lb air dropped bomb which is half of its weight is explosive would leave 30 ft diameter crater 15 feet deep, that bag didn't weight 250lbs for sure. Explosive blasts in the open are not as deadly as one inside a building.

• Useful 3

Well for me this episode kept getting interrupted by coverage of the hurricane/bad weather here in Southern Florida, very fucking frustrating - about 5 minutes into the episode right as Jubal started to go over the case with everyone I missed the next few scenes and the next thing I saw was the agents tracking the car and getting into a shootout with the perp. I also missed part of the middle section as well.

I did like the episode, it had good investigation and good twists and was intense as usual. But because I missed a little bit of it, I didn’t get how the girlfriend, who had been kidnapped, was involved in the crimes, what was her motivation? I didn’t feel any sympathy for her or her scumbag boyfriend, the boyfriend killed innocent people and the girl took a bunch of hostages, they had to shoot her. But I was unsure why the girlfriend was participating in the crimes since she was the apparent victim, if someone could fill me in on that I would appreciate it.

So Scola/Nina slept together again?! Well that was an intriguing development. I do like Nina and I like seeing different characters work together and how the show is a true ensemble. I wonder how they will write Nina off when Maggie returns.

Good episode but it was frustrating how I missed a few parts of it due to the hurricane coverage.

• Love 2

A validictorian with NO criminal record and a his girl friend (high school student) acting like hardend criminals. A little OTT for me.

Two runners tonight. They will never learn how to pursue perps.

Scola playing an over the top love interest, not a good fit.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Good episode but it was frustrating how I missed a few parts of it due to the hurricane coverage.

If you're in the US, you can watch it on the CBS website without a subscription if you'd like to see it again without interruptions.

• Useful 2
17 hours ago, preeya said:

Scola playing an over the top love interest, not a good fit.

Agree.  I was cringing on his behalf, lol.

Will also never understand why identify themselves as law enforcement when they are still so far away from the suspects.

The plot was okay even if yes, the motivation seemed not well built up.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Argh. I wish this show had episode threads, especially at a time like this.

So, on TVTitan.com: 

"Prodigal Son"
Repeat, 5/24/2022,  Season 4 / Episode 22...
A deadly robbery ends with a cache of automatic weapons in the hands of the killers, and the team's investigation hits a snag when they realize one of the people involved is a classmate of Jubal's son.

And/or, on IMDb:

S5.E3
Episode aired Oct 4, 2022
As the team investigates a deadly robbery, they discover one of the perps is a classmate of Jubal's son.

Probably the best episode of its type I've seen on various shows, in spite of Jubal's son being a key player in the plot. 

I have no complaints with TBTB's choice of when to air it.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I enjoyed this episode, and despite it airing out of order I thought they did a good job of continuity given how the premiere had a subplot about Jubal’s son struggling. Jubal was really good in this one, I always enjoy a Jubal centric episode, and he was really good throughout this one, and while Jubal’s son did screw up by going out of the house I did sympathize with him given that he had been going through a lot, he just didn’t want to believe his friend could be a criminal. Intense scenes with Jubal, particularly at the end. I thought Sisto’s acting was really good, I liked him a lot as Lupo on L&O and he’s equally good as Jubal. I liked the scene where Kelly called him “sir” and Jubal noticed how that was unusual and said “sir? Are you asking for my daughter’s hand in marriage?” it was a nice funny moment before the seriousness of the rest of the episode.

I had a few questions - why didn’t Jubal have a patrol car out in front of his son’s house or take him into protective custody at FBI headquarters? That was the one part of the episode that I didn’t get, they had patrol all over the schools, so why didn’t Jubal have a car stationed at his son’s house? And where was Jubal’s daughter, and the new boyfriend/husband of Jubal’s ex wife? I thought it was odd they didn’t mention his daughter.

All of the agents were good and there was good investigative work.

I did miss Isobel in this one, it was a bit odd with the guy from DC helping out and taking over Jubal’s role in a couple of scenes. 

So despite heavy personal stuff I liked this episode, mainly because I really like Jubal and found his scenes compelling. I wonder if they will reference anything about how Jubal’s son is doing in the future, hopefully he gets therapy for his issues and him and Jubal repair their relationship. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 9/22/2022 at 8:11 PM, KeithJ said:

So Jubal’s high school son is having a birthday party at his house thrown by his parents.  Isn’t he a little old for that?

My cousin and his wife did that for (to) their boys until they graduated, one for just the family (aunts & uncles, cousins and grandparents) and one for the boys' friends.

A similar ending as Major Crimes 2:19 "Return to Sender, Part 2". Naive boy doggedly follows his friend/idol into the mouth of Hell only to be used by the friend as a human shield. Good show, pretty true to life characterizations. And no pop psychology.

Edited by Bobbin
Added observation and clarification.
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

They have been trained correctly in how to move with a weapon by having your trigger finger straight along the barrel, because you never run or stalk with the finger on the trigger. That is the first thing you’re taught when taking shooting lessons.  I shoot and have used a Smith and Wesson, Sig Sauer, Beretta and others and you never move anywhere with your finger on the trigger. 

What's strange is that on Most Wanted they all have their finger on the trigger.

• Sad 2

So Jubal and his son are all good now but it turns out this episode was from last season.  And so far this season, Tyler is having problems again; how did everything relapse? And what is going to happen to their relationship? Will Tyler have to save Jubal's life again to get back on track?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Trey said:

So Jubal and his son are all good now but it turns out this episode was from last season.  And so far this season, Tyler is having problems again; how did everything relapse? And what is going to happen to their relationship? Will Tyler have to save Jubal's life again to get back on track?

I was assuming/hoping they developed the Tyler-Jubal troubles in the earlier season 5 episode to go with this one after they decided to hold it back. I mean, there was enough time, right?  Or no?

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

I was assuming/hoping they developed the Tyler-Jubal troubles in the earlier season 5 episode to go with this one after they decided to hold it back. I mean, there was enough time, right?  Or no?

I agree as they probably took the opportunity to flesh out the back story of the alienation.

The storyline still would have worked even without the episodes shot this season which expanded on the alienation because there was the scene between Jubal and ex in which there was a discussion of how she tried to tell him and enough of the kid explaining why he had been hanging with them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

They want us to think that last night's episode was really from this season and everything is hunky dory now? That's okay with me.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

It was a good episode but I'm not sold on Tyler's behavior. Yes, he made a friend but how well did he know the guy and given that he's grown up with shooter drills in school and a dad in the FBI, I'm a) not sold that he wouldn't be more freaked out about the possibility of a shooting at his school and b) that he wouldn't be well aware that criminals come in all sizes and often are friends with someone or married to someone etc.

If I had disobeyed my parents in a situation like this and left the house, there would have been consequences. At the very least there would have been a very serious conversation along the lines of do you understand why I told you not to leave the house now?!

I think what Jubal told his son at the end was total BS. If his son hadn't been a hostage I doubt Jubal would have stormed inside like he did.
I'm also kind of tired of the guys disobeying orders or protocol and getting away with it and even coming out the hero while Isobel's superior's scold her every single time she bends the rules just a little to get results. Can we maybe get consequences for one of the guys just once?

Did we know where Isobel was from the episode that aired before this one?

On 10/5/2022 at 10:11 AM, Trey said:

So Jubal and his son are all good now but it turns out this episode was from last season. 

Are they all good now? I was under the impression that things are still kind of strained although Tyler should be the one who should be remorseful. Or at least, they should be about even.
I don't think there is any excuse for disobeying your dad when he's in the FBI and tells you to stay put because everything they've learned points at Zac as a potential mass shooter.

I'm also kind of tired of the "absent father" story in general. It's been so overused and has become such a cliché. I'm sure it's a stressful job and Jubal has to work on holidays but so do others like hospital staff or airline/airport staff. And yet, it's only kids of law enforcement officers who throw tantrums on TV.
Jubal does not strike me as the kind of dad who wouldn't spend every minute he has with his son and he was there for him when he was sick. So, I'm not entirely sure where this attitude comes from to begin with.

On 10/5/2022 at 10:11 AM, Trey said:

And so far this season, Tyler is having problems again; how did everything relapse?

Well, Tyler only had this one friend and now he's unpopular again? :-P

I wonder why the other kids know about the cancer to begin with. Isn't it a new school? So why did Tyler tell them? And if all kids define Tyler by his illness, is this really the kind of kids Jubal and his wife wants their son to be around? I'd prefer a school where at least some kids know to judge others by their character and not by a single illness.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Isn’t Tyler/Mom  living in the sane place they lived in at the beginning of the series?  Jubal was already divorced then.  The school might  be fairly new to him depending on the grades taught.  Does Tyler have certain dietary and activity restrictions at this point in his treatment?  That might cause friction at school.

• Like 1

While watching, I was as incredulous as anyone about Tyler’s repeated inability to grasp the situation, although I suppose he might not be thinking clearly due to residual “chemo brain”??   
Tyler didn’t look like he was recovering from chemotherapy, but effects don’t always show. Maybe the makeup people tried pale makeup on him, but it just made him look Goth, and maybe they figured shaving his head would just make him look like a different kind of shooter? I think it might have worked better if they’d cast a taller skinny kid.

At the end Tyler gave some excuse about going after the shooter to stop him, not assist him in his goal of killing more people. 
IRL Tyler would still at least be taken in for questioning. Maybe he was?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

IRL Tyler would still at least be taken in for questioning. Maybe he was?

Probably he was taken in.  If not as a suspect then to get more info on the perp and his motivation.

4 hours ago, CheshireCat said:

Are they all good now?

This was the breakthrough and now they can communicate with each other.

• Like 1

in-danger.thumb.jpg.b2991e950e8cc4d1dfe618660d8773a8.jpg

Tyler in danger! A muscle spasm could cause that pistol to fire.

no-danger.thumb.jpg.0f8e0962bfbdb58fc0d6510cf9ebd35b.jpg

Tyler in no danger. This is when Zach should be shot in the head.

I should not be surprised that they continue to say things like AR Assault Rifle when the AR does not stand for 'Assault Rifle'. It stands for 'Armalite', the original designers who sold the design and all rights to Colt, 63 years ago.

And the AR is not an Assault Rifle by any definition, nor is it a weapon of war, despite what any high ranked politician may say. It fires the relatively small 5.56x45 cartridge. It is not an automatic rifle despite what Jubal says, and it can not fire multiple bullets at one time. If you want to fire five shots you have to pull the trigger five times, just like an old cowboy gun.

As far as I am aware, the AR is not standard equipment for any military or paramilitary force, anywhere in the world, nor has it ever been, nor is it likely that it ever will be. Weapon of war my ass.

As for Tyler, he should consider himself lucky that Jubal is his daddy. Because if he were my son, he would be getting a world class, award winning ass-whupping all like now! Fortunately, my son (see profile picture) is smart enough not to hang around with murdering dunder-heads who think they should be "iconic".

†ETA: Unless the old, cowboy gun is "Rusty" in which case it will fire of it's own accord. Apparently.

Edited by Netfoot
  • Like 1

OA is still off to me....and I enjoy the show SOOO much more without Maggie.  Loving this more ensemble feel...as long is it does not involve OA running.   Is the temp agent the same annoying person from Shooter?  

• Love 1