Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Of course T was hoping to use Jackie!  Was anyone shocked?  At the same time it is not impossible that they could have developed a genuine friendship after spending time together.

Exactly, Just like Marge is using Rachel & Melissa's using Danielle. They want to add people to their "side" and if they come angry and with dirt, even better.

There are some genuine friendships that form, Teresa & Jenn Aydin for example. We see them actually hanging and vacationing together when they're not filming.

5 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

Jackie claimed in a confessional/talking head (in the previous episode?) that she knew what Teresa and Jennifer A were up to, but did only say that after the season was done filming to save face?

This was filmed in September 2023 and Jackie & Teresa are still quite friendly now so who knows? 

15 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I'm sick of seeing  Gia, and why the snide remarks  to her mother? Teresa has to okay what she does with her hair, with Gia. Louis sits and enjoys the gossip,   weirdo! 

Odd take. Gia wasn't snide. She commented on Teresa's braids like she wished she could've got some too. They were all sitting in the kitchen before the party, why would/should Louie leave?

• Like 5
9 hours ago, snarts said:

Dolores is dumber than I thought if she truly believes Paulie's interested in her business skills and not her money.

There have been a number of rumors about Danielle scamming charities and not paying her glam squad (or making them stay at some $10/night off-strip hotel in Vegas). Jennifer tried to tell her nicely at the previous event. Where she lost me with expecting the Aydin logo on the step & repeat. Kinda sounds like you want to be paid for your time there, sweetie. 

Thar said, Danielle seemed gunning for a fight at Teresa's and, watching the scene in slow-mo, seemed almost deliberate in picking up that glass. Her reaction to what Jennifer was saying was so completely out of proportion. 

The party itself was beautiful. I love that outdoor kitchen/bar area they have. 

Danielle was fighting with Jenn for her position as a HW. She also switched affiliations to Margaret and Rachel just in case.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Exactly, Just like Marge is using Rachel & Melissa's using Danielle. They want to add people to their "side" and if they come angry and with dirt, even better.

There are some genuine friendships that form, Teresa & Jenn Aydin for example. We see them actually hanging and vacationing together when they're not filming.

This was filmed in September 2023 and Jackie & Teresa are still quite friendly now so who knows? 

Odd take. Gia wasn't snide. She commented on Teresa's braids like she wished she could've got some too. They were all sitting in the kitchen before the party, why would/should Louie leave?

Most men don't  sit and enjoy gossip. Look at Bill.

Gia was snide, you did your hair, you didn't tell me, so I just curled mine. Sounded like Tre should of checked in. That family are strange imho.

• Like 1
On 6/23/2024 at 9:56 PM, Stats Queen said:

That being said, I think Gia is willing to film every opportunity she is provided because she thinks she is so much smarter  than everyone else. It reminds me when I was a recent college graduate and I thought I was smarter anyone else, and I was so stupid.

Gia is an obnoxious brat.  Always looking annoyed.  She definitely thinks she is the smartest person in the room and it’s gross.. and she’s not.  Even with this crew of idiots.

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

I’m getting kind of tired of Jen. I don’t know if what she is saying is true but the way she goes about it just isn’t entertaining. She pushed Danielle first so her getting hit with a plastic cup is on her. Not saying ppl should get physical but Jen started with the pushing. Not saying I like Danielle either she is ridiculous herself.

Bill seems embarrassed of Jen.

I FF Margaret & the Fudas. They can go.

• Like 6

All of these women are so transparent and ridiculous, with their warring factions and trying to recruit soldiers. It’s a shame because I find every single one of them so entertaining but they’ve ruined the show. The only likable one is Delores and so it’s her storyline that I care about. It’s the only real one, the rest are made up reasons to fight. 

I think she wants marriage but is so happy to have a man who actually shares his life with her after David, that she’s willing to settle for too little. 

• Like 7
(edited)

I didn't watch a few and so all of the latest drama is beyond me with all the warring factions. I pretty much dislike most of them if not all. it's getting harder and harder to watch. 

The ones that I find most confusing - Margaret- Delores- Jackie.

The others just seem more clear in trying to create or maintain some drama for the glamour and paycheck.

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, snarts said:

I thought the same.  They were all hanging out in the kitchen getting ready for the party.  Gia looked annoyed that Teresa didn’t tell her she was getting her hair done because if she had maybe Gia would have done something a little more extra too.  What’s wrong with that?

14 hours ago, Marley said:

I’m getting kind of tired of Jen. I don’t know if what she is saying is true but the way she goes about it just isn’t entertaining. She pushed Danielle first so her getting hit with a plastic cup is on her. Not saying ppl should get physical but Jen started with the pushing. Not saying I like Danielle either she is ridiculous herself.

Bill seems embarrassed of Jen.

Me too.  Maybe I’m as dumb as Teresa but I am not seeing anything Danielle did with regards to the charity or the hair extensions gig as wrong.  What am I missing?  And Jenn just won’t let it go about the freaking hairdresser and the VIP section.  Let it go, it’s not that serious!

Now the physical fight is another story.  I think they were both wrong getting physical, but Danielle was crowding Jenn.  Jenn pushed her away and I can’t really fault her for that.  After that Danielle took it to another level entirely with punching Jenn.  That was WAY over the top.

Now Jackie….oh my gosh Jackie.  I think she is dull and a snob and I am very happy she was demoted.  However, I’m really hoping she stops filming entirely.  It is so embarrassing and quite sad that NONE of these women care on iota about her.  They don’t even try to hide it, that’s how little they care.  It just gives me so much cringey second hand embarrassment.  She is not made for this show.  She can’t handle it and it shows.  It’s very uncomfortable to watch.  Please go away with whatever tiny shred of dignity you have left and take your tragic fashion sense with you.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 6/24/2024 at 12:45 PM, Yours Truly said:

think the other thing that stands out to me is that neither David nor Paulie seem all that enamoured with Delores. That's always caused me confusion. There's nothing all that special that you see between them. There's no chemistry, there's no real loving energy that surrounds them.

I thought it was just me!  I see no chemistry whatsoever.  And I would be very leery about getting into business with Paulie.  First of all, Delores doesn’t even seem to know what the business even is, and second if Paulie is still married wouldn’t some part of this business eventually go to his wife when/if they ever get divorced??

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I can’t even imagine what my mother would have done to me if I even thought of putting on my makeup in the kitchen let alone doing it in the kitchen.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Why is everyone so aghast that Joe threw away Teresa's card? She straight up says that it wasn't her idea to send a gift, it was her fame ho attorney's husband's idea and that it wasn't meant to be any kind of olive branch and she doesn't want to reconcile with her brother. So what was the point exactly?

Also, Teresa straight up admitting that she doesn't care about Jackie and she isn't her friend. Her sole purpose in being friendly with Jackie is so Jackie can help take Margaret down. Is Jackie in on this? Did she strike a deal with Teresa to play nice for the show?

Gia is annoying AF. That is all.

The whole argument between Jen A. and Danielle seems very staged to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but it's like Jen A. is trying to find anything to get mad at Danielle about so they can fight and Danielle knows that fighting with the Tre team will keep her in the cast. Did those two plan out the fight? It looked like both kept glancing down at the plastic cup on the table and you could see someone just behind Jen A. who stayed out of the camera shot but who I think was the security guy. If you rewatch look at everyone in the background, they are all staring at those two, even Nate. TV show or not, I think if I saw my spouse getting that heated with someone else I'd hightail it over there and try to diffuse the situation or at least remove them from the argument.

Edited by ww92
  • Like 7
On 6/24/2024 at 2:13 AM, dancingdreamer said:

Ayden is as thirsty as Jackie. I remember  Jen from previous  seasons,  she was a sloppy drunk, and didn't  care who she hurt, even when sober.. She provoked  Danielle, and it got nasty very fast

But she has the best view of sunsets over Paramus, NJ

• LOL 7
On 6/24/2024 at 11:40 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I’ll have to rewatch the glass scene. 
I was really put off by Danielle yelling at Bill Aydin on her way out. I also thought Nate ridiculous speaking on his wife’s behalf to Jenn about her behavior when his own wife was screaming like a lunatic. 
Bill seems to take all the crap in stride. 

I think Bill is hoping the camer doesn’t find him. I think his wife embarrasses and exhausts him.

On 6/24/2024 at 1:45 PM, Yours Truly said:

Like it's an automatic and to be honest I don't think she's done the emotional work necessary to properly determine where her relationship with Paulie is really at. She riding it out thinking the end goal is a no brainer and that's not how you're supposed to assess you relationship status or goals. She did the same thing with David

I agree. She keeps going for the emotionally unavailable man. She also keeps talking about her next surgical procedure.

it is frustrating to watch as she is gorgeous and a good catch. She deserves better but like you said, she has to do the emotional work. 

I so wish she would do the emotional work instead of more surgery.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

But she has the best view of sunsets over Paramus, NJ

And the biggest house in Paramus like Danielle said!

I think Bill tolerates her because he is embarrassed about his (really old) affair/infidelity being exposed on tv, he feels guilty, he comes from a conservative environment, so divorce is not an obvious option, and they have 5 underaged children. 

• Like 3
On 6/24/2024 at 5:21 PM, ichbin said:

Of course T was hoping to use Jackie!  Was anyone shocked?  At the same time it is not impossible that they could have developed a genuine friendship after spending time together.

On 6/24/2024 at 5:39 PM, Palimelon said:

Jackie claimed in a confessional/talking head (in the previous episode?) that she knew what Teresa and Jennifer A were up to, but did only say that after the season was done filming to save face?

I mean, Jackie knows what's up and is in it for her own agenda as well. I'm not pearl clutching about the shifting allies. It's a part of the game and considering how terrible Marge is I'm not mad at Jackie for picking the lesser of the two evils. I could do without the commentary that suggests there's REAL love between the new allies and instead I would totally be fine with them expressing a new found comfortable ground amongst them. I think it's okay to reset and try to build a more peaceful stage. I get the motivation is show based but I still welcome any sort of making peace or at least avoiding straight up chaos and mayhem. 

Jackie just needs to keep the narrative neutral and as long as she adds a few knowing looks and expressions of understanding her role and also confessions here and there about what she aiming to get out of the deal then I ain't mad at it. Jackie needs to keep a handle on how she's coming across and makes sure she's treating everything like the superficial workplace, common ground keep it pleasant scenario it truly is. And there's nothing wrong with having some genuinely fun and nice moments throughout it all. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 6/24/2024 at 5:53 PM, snarts said:

Very odd. It's like Gia is expected to disappear from filming or something. We need to remember while this is a show for us, this is actually Gia's life so it's not like she's crashing her mothers workplace. She's a part of her mothers life obviously so I'm not understanding why people expect her to run and hide from the cameras and to deliberately try NOT to be in a scene. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

Very odd. It's like Gia is expected to disappear from filming or something. We need to remember while this is a show for us, this is actually Gia's life so it's not like she's crashing her mothers workplace. She's a part of her mothers life obviously so I'm not understanding why people expect her to run and hide from the cameras and to deliberately try NOT to be in a scene. 

I’m currently binging the prior seasons to keep up, so I just watched last season and now halfway through season 12. I’m at the point where Jersey is the only thing I’m watching and I can’t even remember who’s fighting with whom this season because my brain has been saturated with nothing but the last two seasons of this show. And so I can’t even recall how Gia came off this particular episode, but I am over her from the last season and a half! Not only does Teresa spend a lot of time filming with her (much more than with her other kids) and includes her in “adult” events (some parties and that softball game), but Gia is fighting with the adults, including Joe and Margaret and maybe some others. But the worst sin is that she has talking heads—lots and lots of post-season interviews!! Why in the world is this kid getting so many talking head commentary spots?! No one cares. I mean, sure, Jen A’s youngest daughter is also being dragged on screen a lot, and maybe she’s more annoying—but she’s like 9/10 years old. It’s just strange that they each have 4 kids but one of their kids is getting so much screen time. Do they love their other children? Okay, maybe Teresa has alienated herself and so Gia is one of the only people she has to talk to. But they have elevated Gia from child to “friend of” status with these talking head interviews, and I don’t like it. At this point, Gia is practically getting more screen time than Jackie. Again, I seriously can’t even remember what is happening this season with my ridiculous binging, but if it’s anything like the last season and a half—way too much Gia. Now she’s putting on her makeup in the kitchen just so she can talk to mom? Sure. Sure. 

• Like 7
45 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I’m currently binging the prior seasons to keep up, so I just watched last season and now halfway through season 12. I’m at the point where Jersey is the only thing I’m watching and I can’t even remember who’s fighting with whom this season because my brain has been saturated with nothing but the last two seasons of this show. And so I can’t even recall how Gia came off this particular episode, but I am over her from the last season and a half! Not only does Teresa spend a lot of time filming with her (much more than with her other kids) and includes her in “adult” events (some parties and that softball game), but Gia is fighting with the adults, including Joe and Margaret and maybe some others. But the worst sin is that she has talking heads—lots and lots of post-season interviews!! Why in the world is this kid getting so many talking head commentary spots?! No one cares. I mean, sure, Jen A’s youngest daughter is also being dragged on screen a lot, and maybe she’s more annoying—but she’s like 9/10 years old. It’s just strange that they each have 4 kids but one of their kids is getting so much screen time. Do they love their other children? Okay, maybe Teresa has alienated herself and so Gia is one of the only people she has to talk to. But they have elevated Gia from child to “friend of” status with these talking head interviews, and I don’t like it. At this point, Gia is practically getting more screen time than Jackie. Again, I seriously can’t even remember what is happening this season with my ridiculous binging, but if it’s anything like the last season and a half—way too much Gia. Now she’s putting on her makeup in the kitchen just so she can talk to mom? Sure. Sure. 

I'd rather Gia who is actually A PART of the lives of some of the cast members than these cardboard cut outs of background extras they like to throw at us season after season. There has been a couple of sightings of "friend of" chicks in the first couple of episodes (for example, the one that brought of Delores's engagement). These random strangers that pop up at events and have one or two lines are so yawn. If we are gonna have some chiming in I'd rather it be from people who are actually involved in the foundation of the show. 

• Like 4
On 6/23/2024 at 8:47 PM, politichick said:

I know that Gia is technically an adult, but she needs to stay out of grown womens' business. I don't like it.

Exactly Why It Bothered Me, by ZaldamoWilder.   If I've been cantankerous with the same set a' bitches since you were in baby shoes, I don't need your help.  Andplusalso:  good and grown.  Grown enough to (argue about whether or not they) pay their own bills lol.   That she's in the kitchen is enough fly on the wall for me.  Shit, I'm 55 and if a table full of my aunties are cackling, I don't react, I don't co-cackle, I don't ask what they're laughing at.  I walk outta the room and giggle into my elbow.   Yes she's an adult.  But there's a huge difference  between being a chronological adult and being a peer.  That's Tree's fault though.  My daughter went to *Ruckers* lol on the same campus at the same time as Gia, she's old enough to know she can ear hustle if I'm talking in a common area but that better be about it.   

On 6/23/2024 at 11:47 PM, funnygirl said:

Danielle is the reason, not the victim, as to why her brother and father don't talk to her. 

More words?  Has the exact anatomy of this fight come out yet?  It sounds so painful even when she just alludes to it.  

On 6/24/2024 at 10:07 PM, dancingdreamer said:

Most men don't  sit and enjoy gossip. Look at Bill.

Gia was snide, you did your hair, you didn't tell me, so I just curled mine. Sounded like Tre should of checked in. That family are strange imho.

I think what she said was closer to:  you didn't tell me you were gonna do something fun with your hair, followed by a sarcastic "thanks".   I'm not wild about this kid or her opinions but by comparison, I've found her to be generally respectful.    Like one of the other board lovies, I've been catching up on old seasons.  You know who really lowkey needs to be cracked inna mouth?  Antonia.   I know, I know it's a different time and different place, but baby motherhood ain't changed one bit.  The way some of these women are talked to by folk they housed for 40 weeks?  hayle. naw. 

Dolores is a baddie so I don't understand how she keeps winding up with lunkhead ass dudes who should be grateful she wants to be around them.  Paulie looks like a lobster with snap on g.i. joe doll hair.   David? ::Fred Armisen voice:: whocares?  I don't even think surgery is necessarily that important to her, but she'll be dambed at the idea of being controlled or threatened into submission about anything.  I wanna see her with a different kind of man.  Doting, altruistic, fun, romantic.  She and Fessler are the only two I'm interested in watching.   I'm behind one episode, what is taking the divorce so long?

p.s. sunsets over Paramus are majestic!  *snort*

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
On 6/24/2024 at 12:26 PM, JenE4 said:

I didn’t even understand what Jen was saying about the hairdresser. I got Danielle’s explanation in the voiceover of why she was calling Jen about this hair extension ad. But what in the world was Jen supposedly implying that turned Danielle into an absolute animal? Because Jen finally had an “endorsement” (which was a big point of contention last season), and she was implying that Danielle was trying to meddle in it when Danielle was as trying to be helpful to spare the feelings of Jen’s hairdresser?

Jenn implied that Danielle was disloyal to her hair dresser by telling Jenn not to do the photo shoot so that her own hair dresser wouldn't feel betrayed.  She was basically calling Danielle a turncoat who was sabotaging her hair dresser's project.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, swankie said:

Jenn implied that Danielle was disloyal to her hair dresser by telling Jenn not to do the photo shoot so that her own hair dresser wouldn't feel betrayed.  She was basically calling Danielle a turncoat who was sabotaging her hair dresser's project.  

Oh, Jesus Christ. In that case, Danielle has the perfect excuse for not letting that other hairdresser into the VIP area—and betray her own hairdresser in the peon section?!? How is this even a “thing”—especially to the extent of committing assault and battery. These people are crazy. At this rate, I’m surprised Bravo hasn’t yet created The Real Glam Squad of Housewives for their perspective.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, swankie said:
On 6/24/2024 at 12:26 PM, JenE4 said:

I didn’t even understand what Jen was saying about the hairdresser. I got Danielle’s explanation in the voiceover of why she was calling Jen about this hair extension ad. But what in the world was Jen supposedly implying that turned Danielle into an absolute animal? Because Jen finally had an “endorsement” (which was a big point of contention last season), and she was implying that Danielle was trying to meddle in it when Danielle was as trying to be helpful to spare the feelings of Jen’s hairdresser?

Expand  

I thought it had something to do with Jen making it seem like Danielle was unhappy about not getting paid in some way for the endorsement.  Frankly, the whole issue was muddled and confusing.  They were both being jerks.

• Like 4
On 6/23/2024 at 7:43 PM, politichick said:

I would like to see Teresa on pause and have a look at how the other women interact. Feeling like there would be less of "if you speak to her I'm not friends with you," that Teresa thrives on with her gaping open mouth. She's true to no one.

And Jennifer Ayden needs to go for the sake of her family's income. I'm not necessarily a fan of whomever she was arguing with but Jen does have more money to support charities and the other girl can't afford to play like she does. Also, have we seen JenA do any charitable events?

Delores needs to get off of the fence. A few fences, actually.

If this happens, I just might watch again!

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/23/2024 at 7:23 PM, Stats Queen said:

Dolores, if 2 past boyfriend and your current boyfriend are telling you, no more surgery, they might have a point. 

The thing I notice most about Dolores' face is what looks like cheek implants. I can really see it in her upper face especially from a 3/4 angle and in her THs. I think Tre got them too. I realize this procedure is on trend now but I don't think it's flattering for most as it gives them an unnatural look. I wish this and buccal fat removal would die.

Maybe this is what they are going for now? The look of surgery, similar to the exaggerated upper lip that is obviously done?  I guess it's a status symbol or something? 

The fight happened so fast I didn't get a clear picture of what happened. Was it glass or plastic that Danielle threw at Jennifer? I knew it was going to be bad when they got into each other's faces like that! Danielle's extensions are horrible! So obvious! 

On 6/23/2024 at 8:49 PM, Stats Queen said:

You are so right, Bravo doesn’t care, thus the repeated employment of Brandi Glanville that led to  disaster and a whole show that will never see the light of day.

Bravo has a low bar, starting at season one of this show when Tre flipped a table and was praised for it. She still brags about it. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
On 6/23/2024 at 9:56 PM, Stats Queen said:

Jen was picking an argument with Danielle. I know nothing about Danielle’s event and even less what her role actually was.  However, you don’t get your business name on any advertising unless you sponsored a certain level.

Agree. Jennifer was being unreasonable. 

• Like 2
(edited)
On 6/25/2024 at 10:21 AM, racked said:

I think she wants marriage but is so happy to have a man who actually shares his life with her after David, that she’s willing to settle for too little. 

She is not thinking clearly. It should be a huge red flag to her that the guy has been separated for over 10 years but hasn't bothered to get to divorced. Not to mention how he acted to her in last week's show when she brought it up. He basically told her if she doesn't like it, there's the door. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

She is not thinking clearly. It should be a huge flag to her that the guy has been separated for over 10 years but hasn't bothered to get to divorced. Not to mention how he acted to her in last week's show when she brought it up. He basically told her if she doesn't like it, there's the door. 

But first he wants her to write a check for some sort of electrical business.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
On 6/23/2024 at 10:56 PM, Stats Queen said:

Jen was picking an argument with Danielle.

Danielle was the one who instigated both arguments, leading off with "I have a bone to pick with you".  Both times, Danielle was the one yelling and getting in Jen's face. In essence, causing a scene. The whole thing felt incredibly staged.

Meanwhile, there are now multiple glam folks in NY/NJ coming out on social media with stories of Danielle asking for freebies or not paying/tipping for services. Unless she starts traveling out of state for her glam needs, I don't think her hair extension situation will get better anytime soon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, Palimelon said:

All of which may be true, but how is any of that Jennifer's affair?

Lina is a friend of Jen's and she been to many RHONJ events. If my co-worker asked for & received a favor from a friend only to direct security to throw her out of the event, I'd be pissed as well.

Not to mention, this is far from the only instance of Danielle treating her style team like crap and that reflects poorly on the entire cast.

https://realityblurb.com/2024/05/07/hairstylist-accuses-danielle-cabral-of-failing-to-pay-and-promote-work-as-rhonj-fires-back-and-suggests-woman-was-riding-her-coattails-see-their-posts/

https://realityblurb.com/2023/11/28/rhonjs-danielle-cabral-accused-of-putting-glam-squad-in-30-a-day-hotel-45-minutes-away-from-bravocon-and-forcing-them-to-pay-for-their-own-ubers-as-fans-react/

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 6/23/2024 at 10:56 PM, Stats Queen said:

That being said, I think Gia is willing to film every opportunity she is provided because she thinks she is so much smarter  than everyone else. It reminds me when I was a recent college graduate and I thought I was smarter anyone else, and I was so stupid.

I’m not a huge Gia fan, but in this case she may actually be right, as the bar for being smarter than these women is quite low. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Lina is a friend of Jen's and she been to many RHONJ events. If my co-worker asked for & received a favor from a friend only to direct security to throw her out of the event, I'd be pissed as well.

Not to mention, this is far from the only instance of Danielle treating her style team like crap and that reflects poorly on the entire cast.

https://realityblurb.com/2024/05/07/hairstylist-accuses-danielle-cabral-of-failing-to-pay-and-promote-work-as-rhonj-fires-back-and-suggests-woman-was-riding-her-coattails-see-their-posts/

https://realityblurb.com/2023/11/28/rhonjs-danielle-cabral-accused-of-putting-glam-squad-in-30-a-day-hotel-45-minutes-away-from-bravocon-and-forcing-them-to-pay-for-their-own-ubers-as-fans-react/

Ooh she's dirrrrty.

• LOL 4

Is she a real friend or a filming friend? Plus wasn't she removed from the VIP section and not from the event? In any case, it really isn't Jennifer's fight.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Palimelon said:

All of which may be true, but how is any of that Jennifer's affair?

It's not, but she's using it for a storyline/to stay relevant. I don't like Danielle, and physical violence is never okay, but I kind of understood her anger here. 

Danielle's charity event was in February. Teresa's Tulum party was filmed in late summer/early fall (so, maybe September?) and Jen waits until then, when they're on camera, to bring it up? Come on. And I actually believe the hair dresser phone call was an innocuous interaction in which Jen agreed to model for something, Danielle gave her a heads up "Hey, the thing you agreed to is a promo for my hair person - just wanted to let you know in case your glam would have a problem with it." Jen thanked her -- and it seemingly would have been an issue, as Jen didn't do the promo! Danielle thought she was giving a heads up to a friend, and then months later, on camera Jen brings this up as evidence of Danielle's so-called elitism? 

In that moment, you can see the little hamster wheel in Danielle's brain turning. "Oh shit, this person I had thought was my ally is picking things out of thin air to smear me with." I'd be pissed, too, to realize that now my every move is going to be weaponized against me by someone I had thought was-- if not overtly my friend--at least on my "side."

Is it possible that Danielle is condescending to people in service positions? Oh, 100%. But that's not what Jen actually cares about. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

I think we are all ignoring a fact, Jen A. is still not getting endorsements, lol and now she can blame Danielle for missing out on the hair extensions (non paying) gig. 

The fact that there were several cups of water around the high top was suspect, I wouldn't have expected Teresa to have plastic ware at any of her parties, but there they were, I wonder if production just happened to have have a sleeve of plastic cups and a few bottles of Dasani, you know just in case, lol.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Is she a real friend or a filming friend? Plus wasn't she removed from the VIP section and not from the event? In any case, it really isn't Jennifer's fight.

Hope to see this same energy with the rest of the cast and their "fights"...

1 hour ago, ladle said:

Danielle's charity event was in February. Teresa's Tulum party was filmed in late summer/early fall (so, maybe September?) and Jen waits until then, when they're on camera, to bring it up?

Yet Danielle continued the behavior at Bravocon in November and then doubled down on it insulting stylists galore this Spring. As a result, it's her reputation that's damaged. Good luck finding a decent stylist now 

• Like 1

Teresa's Tulum party was filmed in late summer/early fall (so, maybe September?) and Jen waits until then, when they're on camera, to bring it up?

She needed a moment for filming.

Danielle thought she was giving a heads up to a friend, and then months later, on camera Jen brings this up as evidence of Danielle's so-called elitism? 

That too.

Is it possible that Danielle is condescending to people in service positions? Oh, 100%. But that's not what Jen actually cares about. 

Not at all.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think we are all ignoring a fact, Jen A. is still not getting endorsements, lol and now she can blame Danielle for missing out on the hair extensions (non paying) gig. 

The fact that there were several cups of water around the high top was suspect, I wouldn't have expected Teresa to have plastic ware at any of her parties, but there they were, I wonder if production just happened to have have a sleeve of plastic cups and a few bottles of Dasani, you know just in case, lol.

I'm pretty sure that was Jen's drink. On one of my many rewatches of the scene, I followed the drink. Jen brought a drink with her and was sipping it during the confrontation, putting it down on the high top. I didn't see Danielle with a drink, but she was too busy waving her arms around like a whacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man. I'm a little surprised she didn't have the reflexes to block Jen's push. We'd have had a real cat fight on our hands then!

• LOL 4

I am watching season 9 and Jenn went in on a gift for Teresa (body building contest win), with the others then when Marge gave Teresa the gift Jenn was miffed that they didn't use her brother the jeweler...so cut to now and how miffed she was about not having Aydin Plastic Surgery on the fundraiser step and repeat (for no reason, they did not sponsor anything at Danielle's fundraiser), it always comes back to her, like everything has to benefit Jenn somehow.  

I see a pattern.

• Like 4
On 6/29/2024 at 7:10 AM, Sweet-tea said:

The thing I notice most about Dolores' face is what looks like cheek implants. I can really see it in her upper face especially from a 3/4 angle and in her THs. I think Tre got them too. I realize this procedure is on trend now but I don't think it's flattering for most as it gives them an unnatural look. I wish this and buccal fat removal would die.

Maybe this is what they are going for now? The look of surgery, similar to the exaggerated upper lip that is obviously done?  I guess it's a status symbol or something? 

The fight happened so fast I didn't get a clear picture of what happened. Was it glass or plastic that Danielle threw at Jennifer? I knew it was going to be bad when they got into each other's faces like that! Danielle's extensions are horrible! So obvious! 

Bravo has a low bar, starting at season one of this show when Tre flipped a table and was praised for it. She still brags about it. 

Teresa had buccal fat removal, as well, judging from looking at her in the last episode.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am watching season 9 and Jenn went in on a gift for Teresa (body building contest win), with the others then when Marge gave Teresa the gift Jenn was miffed that they didn't use her brother the jeweler...so cut to now and how miffed she was about not having Aydin Plastic Surgery on the fundraiser step and repeat (for no reason, they did not sponsor anything at Danielle's fundraiser), it always comes back to her, like everything has to benefit Jenn somehow.  

I see a pattern.

Of course there is a pattern. She is on the show to promote her family businesses. She shouldn't get that angry because others don't want to do it. They don't owe her anything. Most are not her friends, or even her work friends. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It would be ALL plastic if I had an event with HWs of any city, especially Jersey.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 6/29/2024 at 7:31 AM, Sweet-tea said:

She is not thinking clearly. It should be a huge red flag to her that the guy has been separated for over 10 years but hasn't bothered to get to divorced. Not to mention how he acted to her in last week's show when she brought it up. He basically told her if she doesn't like it, there's the door. 

Dolores should take his ultimatum seriously. She should leave. 

• Like 3
On 6/25/2024 at 2:21 PM, mostlylurking said:

And Jenn just won’t let it go about the freaking hairdresser and the VIP section.  Let it go, it’s not that serious!

This! I’m totally on Danielle’s side with the hairdresser and VIP. You did someone’s hair. That’s your job. If you didn’t buy a VIP tix (which brings in extra $$ to the charity), you’d don’t get VIP access. Pretty simple concept. Just seems to me like Ms Hairdresser is hoping to become a regular. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, hottesthw said:

This! I’m totally on Danielle’s side with the hairdresser and VIP. You did someone’s hair. That’s your job. If you didn’t buy a VIP tix (which brings in extra $$ to the charity), you’d don’t get VIP access. Pretty simple concept. Just seems to me like Ms Hairdresser is hoping to become a regular. 

Agreed. And it would be different if Danielle said "Hey, do you want to join us in VIP"? But to think just because you just did someone's hair you should get not just into the event, but into premium seating is crazy. Does Beyonce's hairdresser get to watch the show from the wings, absolutely? Does s/he get a seat front row-center? No way.

• Like 3

RE: The hairdresser and the VIP section

According to Kim D (There's a phrase I can't believe I'm using), Danielle told Lina to email her assistant to make sure she got her on the VIP list.  Lina bought a ticket to the event.  She opened up her salon twice just to fix Danielle's extensions and spent hours on them, no charge.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1