Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E02: The Icing on the Brain Cake

• Start Topic

(edited)

Danielle takes the first steps in making Valentina a star. Melissa and Joe host a bittersweet celebration for Antonia’s birthday before she leaves for college. The group heads down the shore, but lingering drama between Rachel, John and Teresa threatens to ruin the entire trip.

Aired: 05/12/2024

Jonathon D'Atria was arrested in 2008 when he was 21. so he either lied about it to Rachel or she's lying about it now. According to his ex, there were multiple arrests and some were dismissed/expunged. He subsequently changed his name to Fuda.

Marge was looking awfully pressed when Fessler was talking to Teresa. She doesn't like not having control over her minions. Will they ever realize that talking non-stop about Teresa. watching her every move, by default make her the central topic of the show?

Ok, so Danielle cut off her father because he didn't picks sides in her fight with her brother?  Hello, that's called parenting! ...and she's "allowing" her kids & Nate to continue having a relationship with him? Wow, how big of her.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Taking  Ozempic  to lose weight,  makes everyone  look ill, like they have something seriously wrong with them. 

We go from you have a great family  now Teresa, to, your family  are so great Melissa. It all seems  very childish. 

Awkward  moment  between  Teresa and Gia, you're always crying/ emotional.  No, I'm not, yes, you are. Tre walks away.

Danielle,  don't push your child too hard, she doesn't  have to live your dream .

• Like 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Jonathon D'Atria was arrested in 2008 when he was 21. so he either lied about it to Rachel or she's lying about it now. According to his ex, there were multiple arrests and some were dismissed/expunged. He subsequently changed his name to Fuda.

Marge was looking awfully pressed when Fessler was talking to Teresa. She doesn't like not having control over her minions. Will they ever realize that talking non-stop about Teresa. watching her every move, by default make her the central topic of the show?

Ok, so Danielle cut off her father because he didn't picks sides in her fight with her brother?  Hello, that's called parenting! ...and she's "allowing" her kids & Nate to continue having a relationship with him? Wow, how big of her.

So, the name change was about Fuda's criminal record like it was suggested on this forum last season. 

As for Danielle, I'm tired of seeing HWs promoting the modelling dreams of their kids (which are really their mother's dreams). The last one who did it was Emily of the OC. 

Did Antonia have a nose job? 

Teresa should dissolve her hideous fillers (cheeks, and lips). It seems Lisa Rinna was criticized on IG because she reached Cat Lady territory, and she finally listened, and did it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5

Rachel really pushed Jen Fessler to stop talking to other HWs. She became really worried when Jen was talking to Teresa. 

The Fudas are a scary looking couple.

It seems that Margaret supposedly had a recording of Louie calling her son, but she never played it at the reunion. Is it because she didn’t have anything? 

Jen Fessler is extremely thin. 

• Like 6

What a gross group of men trying to be Real Housewives instead of letting their wives handle it. Nate seems to stay out of it. Fuda is so strange looking and the way he’s coming for Teresa is creepy. Is Frank Catania on the outs for telling Teresa about their stupid pre reunion meeting? 

Not another talent agency kid. She’s adorable but they don’t need this crap at that young age.

Melissas family is annoying and all want to be on camera. I bet that’s why they attended the birthday party that was more for Melissa than her 18 year old. Isn’t Joe Gorga great for accepting Melissa’s gay cousin? Let’s all praise him for that why don’t we. 

Margaret was channeling a pickle in that awful romper. She pays a lot of money for those straw looking wigs? Really?  She seemed to want to pat herself on the back for not sleeping with a pickle ball instructor.

Good for Danielle for excluding camera hungry Jackie after the way she treated her last year. 

The reaction to Jen Fessler talking to Teresa was ridiculous. She’s an adult and can have a conversation if she wants to. Margaret and Fuda are desperate. Why didn’t Margaret play the recording if she had one? I think the envelopes were just props. 

• Like 12

Melissa tries to tell her daughter to have fun, and comes out with something about oats.   I didn't realize she is THAT stupid.  Then someone tells her "sow your wild oats".  She still doesn't get it.  (She's thinking sew, doesn't know what sow is).  Even dumb Joe doesn't want his daughter to "sow her wild oats", he says, "college is for studying".

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Like something out of some sort of Disney fever dream.

Danielle did everything Teresa did with Gia except make her say "Fabulous." We didn't like it then and we don't like it now!

I noticed that Melissa is the one grabbing butts and talking dirty this season and not Little Joe, interesting.

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why didn’t Margaret play the recording if she had one? I think the envelopes were just props. 

My question exactly, do we think Andy squashed it to protect Louie and Teresa? The envelopes were most definitely props, had they done big poster boards or a Burn Book they would have been seen on camera.

The Ozempic weight loss is like the new Gucci bag. Sadly they will all gain the weight back because I don't think you can stay on The O forever and these women do like to eat.

Jenn Fess talking to Teresa, it was the most high school moment ever for both sides...Jenn asking Teresa if she was calling Fuda a drug dealer in the now times and Teresa says no, I was just calling him that from before times, wtf? She also kept saying things to him about the double sided marital aid, are we and Jenn Fess are supposed to believe it? Also, if we think about the mechanics of the double sided marital aid, for women it can be done but what is a man going to do the one side? Why is anyone believing the ex wife anyway? 

Teresa's wedding album photos are so air brushed they all look like mannequins.

And who in this day and age has not heard of pickle ball? 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The envelopes were most definitely props, had they done big poster boards or a Burn Book they would have been seen on camera.

Don't give them any ideas or the reunions are going to start to resemble elementary school science fairs! (Teresa can sub as the volcano experiment -since she's so explosive). I'm picturing a series of tri-fold poster boards behind the couches with receipts, proof, timelines and screenshots  

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
6 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Awkward  moment  between  Teresa and Gia, you're always crying/ emotional.  No, I'm not, yes, you are. Tre walks away.

Is Gia taking time off from school so she can appear on the show? Do we have any one who applied to or went to law school here? Shouldn't she (theoretically) have taken the LSATs in her senior year so she could apply to law school and continue her education uninterrupted? 

I would love to be a fly on the wall when/if she realizes her father was rightfully deported

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

So, when do we see the fight between Joe Gorga and John Fuda (since they both want soooo badly to be actual Housewives) because Joe Gorga finally figures out that John Fuda is pushing to become the leader of the pack and steal screen time from Joe Gorga?  Fuda is really full of himself and his new-found, soon fleeting fame.

It's happened between the women before, so it's bound to happen once Joe Gorga realizes that.  

Also noticed some subtle digs from Melissa toward Rachel Fuda about not having any food at Jen Fessler's party, all said within Rachel's earshot.  That "united front" may not be so united after all.

No established "most popular girl" likes a new kid trying to steal their spotlight.

• Like 6

Just a question, do people really dance to Gospel music like the HW's were? Like is a jitterbug the appropriate dance move?

24 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Shouldn't she (theoretically) have taken the LSATs in her senior year so she could apply to law school and continue her education uninterrupted? 

I think she took a job in a law practice to figure out what sort of law she wants to practice, we see her at "work," on a laptop or maybe shopping on line. 

My thought is by the time she has graduated from law school she will be able to defend Louie in a court of law because we all know it's coming, someday.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
12 hours ago, snarts said:

i feel like a lot of lies are going to be exposed. 

Fuda stating that they're going to believe what his ex has been saying is so ironic when they jumped on whatever Louie's crazy ex was saying about him.... 

6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Rachel really pushed Jen Fessler to stop talking to other HWs. She became really worried when Jen was talking to Teresa. 

It seems that Margaret supposedly had a recording of Louie calling her son, but she never played it at the reunion. Is it because she didn’t have anything? 

It seemed like they were freaking out that Teresa pulled Fessler aside....and Margaret seemed worried about what she'd tell her. hmmmm......

• Like 8
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is Gia taking time off from school so she can appear on the show? Do we have any one who applied to or went to law school here? Shouldn't she (theoretically) have taken the LSATs in her senior year so she could apply to law school and continue her education uninterrupted? 

I would love to be a fly on the wall when/if she realizes her father was rightfully deported

she stated on the episode that she took it, got a good score but wanted to take it again for a better one. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

During last weeks credits, didn’t they have something about Looie taking Teresa’s money?  Nothing was shown about that last night.  I was waiting.

Now, Melissa’s family is on.  Yuk.  Btw, where is Bill?  A surgeon shouldn’t even be on this crapfest.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

During last weeks credits, didn’t they have something about Looie taking Teresa’s money?  Nothing was shown about that last night.  I was waiting.

Last week was the first episode of the season, which usually ends with a "This season on the RHoNJ..."

• Like 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is anyone believing the ex wife anyway? 

Because like attracts like and although there's obviously plenty of reasons to be skeptical about what the ex wife says there is something to be said about the fact that they were even together in the first place. Now, I'm not saying that her character automatically tells us about HIS character but I think it's naive to think that they both weren't young and dumb. There is proof out there that John got into a little bit of trouble himself back in the day it just so happened that his ex fell deeper into that life than he did while he turned things around for himself.

All I'm saying is acting all high and mighty is never a good look no matter how saintly you've lived your life and it's hella corny to do so when you have a couple of skeletons rattling around. So THAT among other stuff has got me not so keen on this guy AND his current wife.   

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 8
9 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Danielle,  don't push your child too hard, she doesn't  have to live your dream .

This really makes me uncomfortable.  She’s such a cute kid, a lot of natural charisma.  Why not just let her be a kid instead of pushing her?  That’s when kids sometimes start to lose a lot of their natural charm and start doing things in the name of “performing”.  It’s not genuine anymore.

6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What a gross group of men trying to be Real Housewives instead of letting their wives handle it. Nate seems to stay out of it. Fuda is so strange looking and the way he’s coming for Teresa is creepy. Is Frank Catania on the outs for telling Teresa about their stupid pre reunion meeting? 

Nate and Bill have stayed above the fray so far.  They seem like the only two who understand this is a houseWIVES show.  The men have been entertaining in the past, they provided comic relief when the ladies were ripping each other’s hair out.  Now it seems they want to be a regular part of the show and it’s getting to be too much.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, retired watcher said:

Theresa has crazy Ramona eyes.

She has aged big time.  Losing weight made her look older.  Her skinny arms and big mouth did her no favors.  My husband is Italian .. I am not.  He Hates the way they are shown.  Andy loves it.  I still can’t stand Looie on the gravy train.

• Like 5
(edited)

I am officially done with this show and I have been there from the beginning and endured some terrible storylines. 

However - as far as I am concerned, it has gone into the unwatchable category - I realized that it was a "chore" when I DVR'ed the show and never watched it. I actually deleted it from my season's pass on the DVR.

I stopped watching RHBH last season and realized I didn't miss it. 

I read the Brian Moylan's recaps on vulture.com because he is so funny but they actually reinforce that I am not missing anything by wasting 45 minutes a week on the show. It is like finally realizing that it is time to cut ties with an old friend because the relationship is dysfunctional. 

I just finished his latest recap of last night's episode which I hope makes it okay for me to post on this thread. There wasn't a single segment that would have been more enjoyable to watch than what I did watch last night. Not another modeling - not another storyline based on stuff that may or may have been on blogs or otherwise happening off camera. 

It is well past the point of people I "love* to hate as it is just awful watching the stupidity and mean spiritedness and lying and delusion.

I enjoy the snark on this thread so will continue to pop by - this isn't the kind of post in which I am announcing I am taking my marbles and going home. 

Miami is so much more amusing - 

Edited by amarante
  • Like 8
17 minutes ago, amarante said:

I am officially done with this show and I have been there from the beginning and endured some terrible storylines. 

However - as far as I am concerned, it has gone into the unwatchable category - I realized that it was a "chore" when I DVR'ed the show. I did this last season with Beverly Hills and realized I didn't miss it.

I read the Brian Moylan's recaps on vulture.com because he is so funny but they actually reinforce that I am not missing anything by wasting 45 minutes a week on the show. It is like finally realizing that it is time to cut ties with an old friend because the relationship is dysfunctional. 

I just finished his latest recap of last night's episode which I hope makes it okay for me to post on this thread. There wasn't a single segment that would have been more enjoyable to watch than what I did watch last night. Not another modeling - not another storyline based on stuff that may or may have been on blogs or otherwise happening off camera. 

It is well past the point of people I "love* to hate as it is just awful watching the stupidity and mean spiritedness and lying and delusion.

I enjoy the snark on this thread so will continue to pop by - this isn't the kind of post in which I am announcing I am taking my marbles and going home. 

Miami is so much more amusing - 

Everytime my husband walks thru while I am watching, he hears one of them say “blow job” and shakes his head.  Yet, I still watch.  lol.  Can’t help it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I really miss the old shows with the Cousins and Caroline.  To save the show, they are incorporating Melissa’s entire family.  Andy just loves Melissa and Joe.

(edited)
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jen asked one of them if her outfit was too young looking.  Hahaha .. YES.  Since she’s been on, she has changed her appearance.  Clothes, weight, plastic surgery, etc.  She does look good tho.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Jen asked one of them if her outfit was too young looking.  Hahaha .. YES.  Since she’s been on, she has changed her appearance.  Clothes, weight, plastic surgery, etc.  She does look good tho.

But was it really worth the impacted bowl she suffered because of the Ozempic? I  don't understand people taking it when a) they are not heavy to begin with and b) most importantly taking the supply of it away from people who actually need it to live and not for vanity

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
5 hours ago, TEENYTERRORS said:

she stated on the episode that she took it, got a good score but wanted to take it again for a better one. 

Does that work? Back in the dark ages when I was in school, LSAT scores were averaged, not replaced, so you had to do significantly better for it to make an impact and significant increases were scrutinized.

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

Does that work? Back in the dark ages when I was in school, LSAT scores were averaged, not replaced, so you had to do significantly better for it to make an impact and significant increases were scrutinized.

Schools receive all of your scores but it's up to them on whether they average or use the highest.  Sounds like maybe Gia has a school of choice and wants to ensure she has the required score needed to get in. She's working in the legal field in some capacity, so delaying her application will likely only help her. I always advisee that any work experience between undergrad and pursuing an advanced degree is beneficial, both in opportunity and performance. 

Jen Fessler did look gaunt. Her arms were like toothpicks. IMHO those drugs should not used to lose the last 10 lbs, leave them to the people who really need them for their overall health. 

I wish they'd switch up their filming schedule. I'm sick of the shore houses and parties where they act like fools. Ass shots from a blow up sex doll? Mortified.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

But was it really worth the impacted bowl she suffered because of the Ozempic? I  don't understand people taking it when a) they are not heavy to begin with and b) most importantly taking the supply of it away from people who actually need it to live and not for vanity

Hell no.  I’m an ole fuddy dutty.  Afraid of everything.  Don’t smoke, drink, no plastic surgery and don’t eat much to lose weight.  It’s enough to go under anesthesia  for a legit medical problem.  Not to look better, which they usually don’t.  There was nothing wrong with her looks in the first place.  The others too.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, snarts said:

Schools receive all of your scores but it's up to them on whether they average or use the highest.  Sounds like maybe Gia has a school of choice and wants to ensure she has the required score needed to get in. She's working in the legal field in some capacity, so delaying her application will likely only help her. I always advisee that any work experience between undergrad and pursuing an advanced degree is beneficial, both in opportunity and performance. 

Jen Fessler did look gaunt. Her arms were like toothpicks. IMHO those drugs should not used to lose the last 10 lbs, leave them to the people who really need them for their overall health. 

I wish they'd switch up their filming schedule. I'm sick of the shore houses and parties where they act like fools. Ass shots from a blow up sex doll? Mortified.

Seems they are getting more raunchy this season with all the sex talk.

I find Jon and Rachel Fuda repulsive in so many ways and for so many reasons.
Not to mention how full of themselves they both are...Margaret and Melissa might be fine with that as long as the Fudas are aiming their vitriol at common enemies, but I sense the Fudas are considering themselves to be the new king and queen of that franchise, something that M&M have been hoping for themselves. 

Margaret, Melissa, and Rachel all looked like they were sucking on lemons during this episode.  I can't remember any time before that those opposite Teresa have been shown in such an ugly light, both in words, actions, and appearance.  Something is very different this season.  Like the force field protecting them is finally gone...and it's about time they are portrayed fairly.  It's been interesting to see how the camera people seem to be taking care to find their worst angles.  Even Andy on WWHL last night wasn't giving Melissa the sugared attitude he has in the past.  Teresa is no angel and has a list of negatives but I am glad to finally see some illumination on the rest of the cast which have been protected in the shadows for so long. 

I have to say, one of the worst looks...no, the worst look of the episode was Jon Fuda's little head swimming in that too large cap.  Yikes!

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Margaret, Melissa, and Rachel all looked like they were sucking on lemons during this episode.  I can't remember any time before that those opposite Teresa have been shown in such an ugly light, both in words, actions, and appearance.  Something is very different this season.  Like the force field protecting them is finally gone...and it's about time they are portrayed fairly.  It's been interesting to see how the camera people seem to be taking care to find their worst angles.  Even Andy on WWHL last night wasn't giving Melissa the sugared attitude he has in the past.  Teresa is no angel and has a list of negatives but I am glad to finally see some illumination on the rest of the cast which have been protected in the shadows for so long. 

Yes, I watched WWHL tonite.  Andy absolutely gave Megan McCain much more airtime than Melissa.  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I really miss the old shows with the Cousins and Caroline.  To save the show, they are incorporating Melissa’s entire family.  Andy just loves Melissa and Joe.

I think Bravo is testing the waters with the Gorga in-law scenes. They want to see if Melissa and her creepy famewhore sisters can carry the show (they cannot). Showing more of them will be the final nail in the coffin of NJ. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Mmm, I wonder what legal stuff Teresa knows about Marge that she can't talk about yet? The problem is, none of these women have any credibility so I'm not sure I would believe anything.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Mmm, I wonder what legal stuff Teresa knows about Marge that she can't talk about yet? The problem is, none of these women have any credibility so I'm not sure I would believe anything.

On the plus side it makes it really easy to root for the true hero of this franchise.

CHAOS!

• LOL 7
23 hours ago, hottesthw said:

I think Bravo is testing the waters with the Gorga in-law scenes. They want to see if Melissa and her creepy famewhore sisters can carry the show (they cannot). Showing more of them will be the final nail in the coffin of NJ. 

NOOO THEY CANNOT!

https://realityblurb.com/2024/05/13/joe-gorga-claims-rhonj-cast-is-getting-punished-amid-leak-allegations-involving-teresa-and-jen-as-melissa-shades-teresa-and-jennifers-gross-behavior/?traffic_source=Connatix

Article about some “grossness” that Teresa and Jen did on social media.. but in it is a Twitter post of Joe rambling and Melissa’s stupid sister trying way too hard.  

I still don’t know what they are talking about.. they just want attention, it’s so embarrassing.

• Like 3
On 5/13/2024 at 4:09 AM, ZettaK said:

Her attorney probably told her not to publicly play it. 

All the drama around this group of women is boring. The same old feuds and accusations. It's just ridiculous. 

Teresa with squeeky voice she makes is hurting my ears...her overblown lips and new nose are hurting my eyes. So Gia is actually looking to enter law school sometime in 2024??? Just to avenge he father's exile to another country? That which was legal? Good luck honey...law school is rough and passing the bar even rougher. My two brothers went to law school and passed their bar exams. Both told me that it was rough going and were glad when it was all over. 

Where is Bill Ayden??? MIA!!! Maybe he's had enough and no longer wants to be a regular. If so, good for him.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I find it hard to believe that Bill Aydin is still in surgery that late in the day. 

My son takes Ozempic for diabetes and it's been very difficult to get his prescription filled because of all the people taking it for weight loss. 

Teresa: "He's the biggest drug dealer in NJ." Conveniently forgetting to mention his legal issues were a couple of decades ago. Golf clap to whoever reminded everyone she committed mortgage fraud. 

I was a child model in London, England but my mother wasn't a pushy stage mom. 

Joe has obviously had a good relationship with Melissa's family for many years. Teresa is trying to compete with that with Louie's family and it's not coming across as genuine. I'm sure if anything happened between Tre & Lou, they'd never bother with Tre again. 

Paulie's newfound embrace of the camera is as annoying as it was last week. 

Jen Fessler is trying to play both sides. That hardly ever works and she's going to end up with no friends at all.   

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

I find it hard to believe that Bill Aydin is still in surgery that late in the day.

Boy is still playing...How Jenn has not had the office manager give her access to his schedule yet is mind blowing, she can bribe the office manager with fake Chanel jewelry for a peek at the weekly schedule.  Or call the hospital or surgicenter and ask if he is there when he says he is in surgery.

I for one think that as long as the money is flowing in and she can buy what ever she wants it is perfectly okay with her if Bill is "in surgery," late in to the night.  She just does not want anyone knowing about it so she can keep up appearances.

• Applause 2
On 5/18/2024 at 1:21 AM, Feline Goddess said:

Wellm it depends. To make a long story short. Last Saturday night I missed a step fell, sprained my foot, fell forward and my left arm (I’m left handed) landed on a cinderblock. To make a long story short, huge gash to the arm and a fractured ulna. I was in the hospital 18 hours before I finally got surgery, because I wasn’t a priority- the orthopedist on call had operated on my foot 3 times. He was n call the whole weekend until surgery finally happened pl

So I can totally believe that Bill was still in surgery if he was on call to a hospital or had a difficult procedure.

on the other hand, if I was Bill Aydin I would definitely use the “I’m in surgery” card to escape this crap.

• Hugs 7

My son takes Ozempic for diabetes and it's been very difficult to get his prescription filled because of all the people taking it for weight loss. 

Teresa: "He's the biggest drug dealer in NJ." Conveniently forgetting to mention his legal issues were a couple of decades ago. Golf clap to whoever reminded everyone she committed mortgage fraud. 

I was a child model in London, England but my mother wasn't a pushy stage mom. 

Joe has obviously had a good relationship with Melissa's family for many years. Teresa is trying to compete with that with Louie's family and it's not coming across as genuine. I'm sure if anything happened between Tre & Lou, they'd never bother with Tre again. 

Paulie's newfound embrace of the camera is as annoying as it was last week. 

Jen Fessler is trying to play both sides. That hardly ever works and she's going to end up with no friends at all.   

Bravo showed the scene again yesterday, and Teresa said about Fuda that "he was the biggest drug dealer".

• Like 1
(edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 5:30 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

So Gia is actually looking to enter law school sometime in 2024??? Just to avenge he father's exile to another country? That which was legal? Good luck honey...law school is rough and passing the bar even rougher. My two brothers went to law school and passed their bar exams. Both told me that it was rough going and were glad when it was all over.

Gia expects to attend law school in September 2024 (I just checked).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

The Fudas are well aware of every story about themselves floating around in social media. Those stories about his past were out a while ago. If I knew it, Teresa knew it, and they knew it. None of the stories mention any wrongdoing now, they all reference his past. Listening to Rachel yammer on about people messing with her family and husband is laughable, no dear YOU did that when you went on a reality tv show about your life. I will never understand folks with closets and pantries and storage sheds full of skeletons go on reality tv and then act shocked and dismayed when their past comes back to bite them in the ass! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
19 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Wellm it depends. To make a long story short. Last Saturday night I missed a step fell, sprained my foot, fell forward and my left arm (I’m left handed) landed on a cinderblock. To make a long story short, huge gash to the arm and a fractured ulna. I was in the hospital 18 hours before I finally got surgery, because I wasn’t a priority- the orthopedist on call had operated on my foot 3 times. He was n call the whole weekend until surgery finally happened pl

So I can totally believe that Bill was still in surgery if he was on call to a hospital or had a difficult procedure.

on the other hand, if I was Bill Aydin I would definitely use the “I’m in surgery” card to escape this crap.

I think Bill is a cosmetic plastic surgeon, not one who's on call for emergency situations. Unless tripping and bursting a breast implant is a common occurrence. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Feline Goddess said:

I think Bill is a cosmetic plastic surgeon, not one who's on call for emergency situations. Unless tripping and bursting a breast implant is a common occurrence. 

Not saying he is, but they too could also be on-call depending on their relationships with local hospitals. A family member recently had an amputation due to infection, and one of the surgeons we were waiting on was the on-call plastic surgeon because vascular surgeons just cut to solve the problem, while plastic surgeons are more aware of the appearance after the cutting (their explanation in a nutshell, not verbatim obviously). 

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

I think Bill is also on call at a hospital and does more than purely cosmetic surgeries, hence the name Aydin “Plastics”.  I think he does reconstructions and is probably on call at the hospital for when people come in with injuries from accidents that need some sort of emergency reconstructive surgery.

• Like 5
On 5/13/2024 at 6:09 PM, snarts said:

Jen Fessler did look gaunt.

I think Fessler vaguely resembles Caitlyn Jenner now.