Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 3/3/2018 at 1:35 PM, ghoulina said:

The way Cole loves Aubree just melts my heart. Not everyone gets a step-dad like him. She's a lucky little girl. 

20 hours ago, alexa said:

Jumping in here to enjoy the positive tone (before someone ruins it) and say I love the current pics.  Such a sweet family and so nice to see a happy and normal family in the TM franchise.  I can’t think of enough positive things to say. 

Same. I'm just really so glad for and proud of Chelsea for getting her life together/getting over Adam and picking such a nice guy.  I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he's a damn prince compared to a lot of the guys on TM. I'm really glad our girls Chelsea & Aubree have Cole (and cutie Watson, too). 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

A real palette cleanser. Cole can wear Flagwear everyday for all I care. Chelsea won out. She may not have a clutter free house but she does everything else right. Her children are happy and healthy and it shines though the screen.  

A-fucking-men!!! Even with the baby talk, she still gets a pass. 

• Love 18
On 3/9/2018 at 8:48 AM, FairyDusted said:

A real palette cleanser. Cole can wear Flagwear everyday for all I care. Chelsea won out. She may not have a clutter free house but she does everything else right. Her children are happy and healthy and it shines though the screen.  

Yes it shines right through - I mean that Watson looks so happy in all his pics !!! I can tell just by looking at them he is so loved - can't you? ??

• Love 10

As I expressed in the other thread I’m so flipping happy for this family. Brought a real smile to myself. I really believe this family will be just fine after the show ends. I’m not surprised at all by the announcement . Congrats Chelsea and Cole! ?? 

• Love 13

As someone who is working really hard to lose weight, I pity her having to start from the beginning again. Hahaha! However, congrats to them!!! This child will be taken care of and loved, unlike Jenelle's offspring. Does anyone think jenelle will announce a pregnancy soon? She'll probably pick out a Shutterfly frame and take a screenshot of it, as original as she is. Anyway, congrats to the deboers. That fan called it a few weeks ago with those poofy blouse pics! She has done a good job keeping this under wraps. Watson turned one pretty recently, and she looked skinny as ever!

• Love 13

I had all 3 of my kids 19-20 months apart. It was rough for awhile there, but it's nice that they're all so close in age and can do a lot together. Chelsea has a very involved husband, plus Aubrey is close to 9, isn't she? She's pretty self sufficient and can be lots of help herself. I'm happy for them. 

• Love 16

Loved seeing that pop up on my Instagram feed last night.  So happy for them.  Having kids that close together sounds awful to me (mine are 4 years apart which worked perfectly for our family) but I think Chelsea will be able to handle it.  She has a very hands on husband plus extended family to help if needed.

Will they have to move?  How big is their house now?  I actually would be really interested to see them house hunting and figuring out the logistics of moving with small children, animals, etc.  That sounds much more interesting to me than anything the other girls have going on.

• Love 14

Ahhh..... this warmed my cold, cynical heart right up.   Now off to read Jenelle's thread to remedy  that.

Edited by LBS
my not by. I don't have a cold.
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I had all 3 of my kids 19-20 months apart. It was rough for awhile there, but it's nice that they're all so close in age and can do a lot together. Chelsea has a very involved husband, plus Aubrey is close to 9, isn't she? She's pretty self sufficient and can be lots of help herself. I'm happy for them. 

Mine are about that far apart. I found out second baby's sex when my son was 14 months old.  

It is wonderful to see them love each other, play together, interact, etc....but two babies under two (or two babies under three, which I have now) is ROUGH sometimes. However, if any of the girls can handle it AND enjoy it, it's Chelsea.

Congrats to Chelsea & Cole (& Aubree & Watson)!

• Love 11

I’m not sure about house size since we usually only see the kitchen and living room, stairs, and maybe one bedroom, but it doesn’t seem that big.  Anyone still have the listing?

• Love 5

I am really pleased for Chelsea and Cole. I, like Chelsea, have an older daughter and two younger kids (I also have an older son but he was in college by the time my youngest was born). My older daughter was 8.5 when my son was born and we found out I was pregnant with my second daughter when my son as just about Watsons age. The only hard times were trying to nurse and potty train at the same time, but that was my own damn fault for doing both. I totally could have waited on the potty training (I wanted to be super mom *insert eye roll*). I think with Cole, Aubs and her very close relationship to all her parents, Chelsea will do just fine. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, JuliesMommy said:

Not only am I happy for the deboers, but the fact that jenelle is probably vomiting her guts out in a jealous rage makes me happier! 

We feel exactly the same way! Jenelle is in LA trying to buy drugs for UBT and is pretending to have a great time. It warms my heart to know her trip was ruined by this announcement. Sadly, I predict a copycat pregnancy announcement from Jenelle and UBT. He's said more than once that she has to give him more babies.

Congrats Deboer family!!

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm happy for Chelsea and Cole, but I feel kind of bad for Aubree that she's not going to be the only girl. I wonder if she'll have a harder time adjusting to this one because of that. 

I totally get this, but I bet Aubree will LOVE having another little sister (she has Paislee, but this one will live in her primary home with her) to do "girl" things with.  (Not that she can't do "girl" things with Watson, but ya'll know what I mean.  I can see her being excited about the cute bows/dresses/etc for the baby.)

I'm brainstorming on what names that end in double e (or a Y or IE that they could change to EE) that Cole & Chelsea can name their baby girl, since Paislee ends in EE like Aubree, as do Chelsea' sister Emily has a daughter named Braylee...so the double EE thing is definitely a theme among Aubree's female relatives. 

Rylee? Marlee? Brynlee? Jaycee? Kaylee? Malloree? Kaydee? Thandee? Kynlee? Kylee? Ainslee? There's a lot of possibilities, LOL.  

I'm betting on some kind of spelling variation of Rylee, Malloree, or Kynlee for now. (Unless Cole says something like "Hey, we should name her something that's easy to spell so she doesn't always have to correct people when they misspell her name." Watson is spelled how one would expect, instead of Watsyn or something, so who knows...)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm happy for Chelsea and Cole, but I feel kind of bad for Aubree that she's not going to be the only girl. I wonder if she'll have a harder time adjusting to this one because of that. 

My daughter is the only girl and asks for a sister daily. I've always felt good about stopping at 3, but lately I feel like I should have had another. Her older brothers are like two peas in a pod and I do feel for her sometimes. I bet Aubree will love having a little sister following her around! 

36 minutes ago, Birdee said:

And look at Chelsea actually being nice to fans online instead of calling them hatters or threatening to rape their mothers...

Right? Such an easy going disposition. If someone commented that Jenelle didn't look pregnant yet, she'd be ripping them ten ways from Sunday. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I think Aubree is too old for that at this point. She'll be what, 8 or 9 when this baby is born? Other than the clothes, I don't see how the "baby" stage would be any different for her than it was with Watson. By the time the baby girl starts becoming more of a "little girl", Aubree is going to practically (or actually?) be in Junior High & probably not going to be too worried about feeling inferior to a 3 year old. She'll be at the age where she'll start to WANT her parents to ignore her so she can talk on the phone, or go to the mall, or whatever is all the rage with the prepubescents these days. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 14
21 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Congrats to Chelsea for being one of the few girls in this trashy franchise to have two kids from the same dad! 

Haha this was also my first or second thought! Especially after The Ashley's 'by the numbers' post from the other day, and it was noted Leah is the only one to have two kids by the same dad, which is only because they were twins. Finally two kids to the same father in two separate (planned) pregnancies! Go Chelsea!

• Love 12