Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Blind Item (Though I realize these are not always true, its something to talk about)

This Teen Mom dad who is not an original dad got someone pregnant other than the Teen Mom who made him famous. The Teen Mom that made him famous has no idea but it will definitely preclude them ever getting back together. Javi Marroquin/Kailyn Lawry

• Love 2

Disclaimer: I am really sad about Kail and Javi's divorce for the kids involved, especially dear, sweet, sensitive Isaac.

But given how Kail and Javi treated Jo when they tried to move away from him and replace him with Javi, as well as Javi's general b*tch-***edness towards Kail and especially towards Jo in regards to Kail spending time anywhere near him or Jo coming into his house when he wasn't home, etc..... Bahahahahahaha ???

I cannot wait to see Kail and Daddy #3 say the same stuff about Javi said that they both said about Jo and try the same dirty tricks. I cannot wait.

I cannot wait to see Kail try to talk her way out of those cheating allegations while she acts like she's so much better than everyone. I'm pretty sure that Jo wearing sweat pants in his own house on a Sunday is far classier than sleeping around on one's deployed spouse. I'm excited to watch her squirm and deflect on TV and for Javi to call her out on TV and/or social media. 

I can't wait until we see Javi's mom and sisters shut off the free babysitting and help with housework. 

I just wish there weren't kids involved.  

• Love 14
2 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

Oh please.  It's not like Javi is some innocent little flower.  Sure seems like his dick was well taken care of while he was away too.  

Javi is a huge misogynist. He's totally one to think his own cheating (which he obviously did) is OK, but a girl who cheats is a whore.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Disclaimer: I am really sad about Kail and Javi's divorce for the kids involved, especially dear, sweet, sensitive Isaac.

But given how Kail and Javi treated Jo when they tried to move away from him and replace him with Javi, as well as Javi's general b*tch-***edness towards Kail and especially towards Jo in regards to Kail spending time anywhere near him or Jo coming into his house when he wasn't home, etc..... Bahahahahahaha ???

I cannot wait to see Kail and Daddy #3 say the same stuff about Javi said that they both said about Jo and try the same dirty tricks. I cannot wait.

I cannot wait to see Kail try to talk her way out of those cheating allegations while she acts like she's so much better than everyone. I'm pretty sure that Jo wearing sweat pants in his own house on a Sunday is far classier than sleeping around on one's deployed spouse. I'm excited to watch her squirm and deflect on TV and for Javi to call her out on TV and/or social media. 

I can't wait until we see Javi's mom and sisters shut off the free babysitting and help with housework. 

I just wish there weren't kids involved.  

Can you imagine the uproar if it was any guy trying to shut out the mother? Oy.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Can you imagine the uproar if it was any guy trying to shut out the mother? Oy.

Or if Isaac was calling Vee "mom"?. Her rules for having Isaac call Javi dad was so it wouldn't be confusing since he was Lincoln's dad. I wanna hear the uproar if Jo uses the same excuse with his new baby.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Has Kail made any insinuations or accusations as to Javi cheating? She would be the first one to throw it back in his face when he gets on his spiel about her cheating, so if she hasn't that makes me think she doesn't have the evidence to back it up.

Certainly thought Javi can be a macho, clingly asshole and is no innocent.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
15 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Has Kail made any insinuations or accusations as to Javi cheating? She would be the first one to throw it back in his face when he gets on his spiel about her cheating, so if she hasn't that makes me think she doesn't have the evidence to back it up.

Certainly thought Javi can be a macho, clingly asshole and is no innocent.

Yes, she's said he cheated. Not that that makes her cheating OK, but she has claimed he did. 

• Love 3

This last episode with Isaac did bump Jo up for me a bit in terms of respect. In general I find him OK but extremely lazy, spoiled and kind of a loser, I can't get behind anybody not having a job or at least going to school or doing something with their time. But his reaction to what Isaac said about missing his dad, which obviously hurt him, was very mature. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Katt said:

Sooo, we are now past December in real time... Did Kail finish that degree?

Something tells me she didn't get her degree because knowing how showy-offy Kail is about everything she does we would have seen and heard about this degree every second of the day.

Instagram pics of the diploma, snapchat of her opening said diploma twitter shoutouts with the following hashtags: #degreewhileraisingtwoboys #bachelorsearnedonmyown #Astudenttograduate #povertytobachelors #imthebestmom #onlyteenmomtogetcollegedegreeinthefranchise #bachelorswhiledrivingBMW #starbucksinonehandcollegedegreeintheotberwhileusingmykneestodrivemyBMWat40MPH #prideoverpity2.0 

Kailyn knows how to congratulate herself until our ears bleed, homegirl hasn't gotten her degree, yet!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 24
11 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

This last episode with Isaac did bump Jo up for me a bit in terms of respect. In general I find him OK but extremely lazy, spoiled and kind of a loser, I can't get behind anybody not having a job or at least going to school or doing something with their time. But his reaction to what Isaac said about missing his dad, which obviously hurt him, was very mature. 

I've never been in a situation where my child had a stepmother, but I'd like to think I would be happy that to hear that the stepmom treated my kid well, well enough that my kid missed her, and felt like she was a second mother. But those kinds of situations can be touchy. I give Jo much credit for this.

Sidebar: my boss is remarried and has two sets of kids. Wife #2 makes no secret of the fact she pretty much loathes her stepkids and wishes her husband would just write them off. As far as I can tell they aren't troublemakers, Wife#2 just feels like they're competition for her and their shared kids. Why do people choose partners like this???

26 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Something tells me she didn't get her degree because knowing how showy-offy Kail is about everything she does we would have seen and heard about this degree every second of the day.

Instagram pics of the diploma, snapchat of her opening said diploma twitter shoutouts with the following hashtags: #degreewhileraisingtwoboys #bachelorsearnedonmyown #Astudenttograduate #povertytobachelors #imthebestmom #onlyteenmomtogetcollegedegreeinthefranchise #bachelorswhiledrivingBMW #starbucksinonehandcollegedegreeintheotberwhileusingmykneestodrivemyBMWat40MPH #prideoverpity2.0 

Kailyn knows how to congratulate herself until our ears bleed, homegirl hasn't gotten her degree, yet!

Totally agree. Kail likely pulled a Maci.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Yeah, I still don't really understand hashtags at all.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Wait. Are these real?

Eta: reread it. No they aren't. How sad is it that I thought they might be?!?!

#povertytobachelors reminds me of Homeless to Harvard. It was a Lifetime movie about a homeless girl with drug addict parents who got into Harvard. It was 2 hours of drama and then at the end, a box on the screen that said "she left Harvard after two years. She continues to believe the road will rise to meet her." WTF, why did I have to watch this then?! Even as a 10 year old it pissed me off. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13
(edited)
On 1/2/2017 at 3:26 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Our favorite sea creature is on Twitter, ranting about haircuts again. She wants the person who I think cut Lincoln Log's hair fired. 

Favorite sea creature. Dying!! 

Oh for fuck's sake. Maybe Kail can go to school to learn to cut hair herself so she can do her boys' hair.

13 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Jo is involved with his childrens' lives and seems to be a very hands on dad. His weekend with Cory and the guys showed that his mind is on his kids constantly.  Jo also made it clear on that weekend that he does everything he can to keep his private life private. He doesn't share anything and wants to keep it that way. Jo may work or attend school, and has decided to keep that info to himself. Even if only Vee works, he could be the stay-at-home dad which is as much a job as a SAHM.

Moms on this show get to be labeled SAHM and they can't even do that without exclaiming how stressed out they are and having a shitload of complaints, and here we have guys like Gary and Jo who just want to be dads and have their kids as much as possible. Those two get major respect from me for trying to make things work with their exes even when their exes are behaving like full blown bitches.

1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Love those hashtags.  #bachelorswhiledrivingBMW is my favorite!

It should be #drivingwithoutlookingattheroad or #drivingwhiletakingphotosofmylatte

I still think Kail will finish college. It just didn't happen in December like she proclaimed. She mentioned on the behind the scenes special how she was failing one class and had to get back to take a test. She might end up graduating way later than she planned. I will hold off on my snark until June.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I still think Kail will finish college. It just didn't happen in December like she proclaimed. She mentioned on the behind the scenes special how she was failing one class and had to get back to take a test. She might end up graduating way later than she planned. I will hold off on my snark until June.

Yeah, it would be an incredible waste to not finish at this point, if she truly only has one or two classes left. Hopefully she can find time between posting pictures of her inflated ass on Twitter and endangering the lives of her neighbors taking pics of her BMW insignia while driving to finish this up.

• Love 8

@SPLAIN, I don't know, at the last reunion and in several conversations with Kail he pretty much laughed off the idea of working and acted like a job was stupid. I think it'd be a stretch to think he laughed it off repeatedly and was called out for it, but then decided otherwise and didn't inform anybody. I think it's safe to assume that MTV is his only real activity. 

I don't think it's any different from the other folks, btw, I've always said I don't respect the girls AND guys who choose that for the same reason. I don't understand the mindset of not having any job (at least part time) or going to school, or at least volunteering extensively. I don't think it's a good model for kids and I can't respect any woman OR man who chooses  that, unless they are truly 100% full time taking care of kids or elderly parents or something, which none of them seem to do (and even then I think you should be heavily involved in community activities or productive hobbies or *something*). Yes, they get money from MTV, but I don't think that's a job. I personally don't get the lack of motivation and ambition. Even to save-- none of these people seem interested in socking away extra cash except Chelsea & Cole. They all just seem very content to ride the MTV wave while doing not much at all. Jo, like the rest of them, has always come across spoiled and lazy to me. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4

@Lm2162 I thought that was Ryan who blew off needing a job. I don't recall Jo saying that. I could be wrong.  But, if he did, I think that would be his way to tell Drew to fuck off and stop inquiring about his private life, especially since Jo made it clear in the woods with the guys that he doesn't share his private information like the girls do.

10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, it would be an incredible waste to not finish at this point, if she truly only has one or two classes left. Hopefully she can find time between posting pictures of her inflated ass on Twitter and endangering the lives of her neighbors taking pics of her BMW insignia while driving to finish this up.

LOL

I think if she has in fact been in school and put in the effort that she claims, it would be very stupid of her to not finish.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

@Lm2162 I thought that was Ryan who blew off needing a job. I don't recall Jo saying that. I could be wrong.  But, if he did, I think that would be his way to tell Drew to fuck off and stop inquiring about his private life, especially since Jo made it clear in the woods with the guys that he doesn't share his private information like the girls do.

LOL

I think if she has in fact been in school and put in the effort that she claims, it would be very stupid of her to not finish.

He said no, I don't have one and I don't want or need (don't remember which of those he said) one. He sort of sarcastically said, "do I need to work?" I suppose as a fuck you to MTV. It was pretty clear he didn't have a job or plan on getting one. Other times on Twitter he's just made references to the fact that he doesn't need a job if he has money, and to Kailyn he said he didn't want a job because he'd rather spend that time with Isaac (what does he think other parents do?!?!). That's no different from everyone else on this show's entitled mindset, but I think that mindset is collectively stupid and short sighted. And immature. 

I do think it's ridiculous that Dr. Drew only seems to care when the guys don't work, but for the women it's fine. I think he should call them all out on their spoiled laziness. I do think these kids should see their parents working, volunteering or valuing education. It's sad that really none of them have except for Aubree and the twins (and in both of those situations, from only one parent...)

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

I agree that it would really behoove all of them to do something in the way of school/work. In the event that the show ends (which, at this point, I'm scared it won't), they should all have a solid backup plan. But beyond that, they all need something to do!!! I firmly believe a lot of the issues they have (physical and mental) could be, at least partially, solved if they had something to do every day. They are wasting their lives away, doing God knows what. And, no, it's not a good example for the kids. 

At this point, I'm not really sure who works and doesn't work, except I know 100% that Germy and Cory work. I'm not going to totally despise those that don't work. I like Jo. I think he's come a long way and is a very good father. I would just like to see him (and the others) being a bit more prudent about their future. That's all. 

• Love 8

Jo also treats Lincoln with that special tenderness he bestows on Isaac. Javi needs to get that huge stick out of his ass and be thankful. Jo won't treat him the way he treated Jo like shit all of these years although Kail will make sure to make life hard for Javi the way she did to Jo.

• Love 15

Kail hasn't graduated yet. People keep asking on twitter and she's ignoring that question.  Also noticed she didn't take that big Australia trip in December she hadn't planned with the boys.  Guess all those vacations during this last semester kind of did her in. She probably had to cancel the trip. I guarantee graduation has been pushed back to June. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail hasn't graduated yet. People keep asking on twitter and she's ignoring that question.

For some reason this just really cracks me up, and is also the epitome of what I don't like her. It's not that big of a deal for graduation to be pushed back a semester. Life happens, and as much as I love to judge Kail, I wouldn't really blink an eye at her retaking a class and graduating 6 months after she originally planned. But the fact that she takes herself so damn seriously that she won't even answer that is just so Kail.

• Love 10

I'm not saying this is the case... I really don't know and honestly don't have an invested interest, but jo saying he doesn't have to work or doesn't work could just be to keep people off his back and going all Internet PI trying to find where he works... that is IF he is really invested in trying to keep things private . Honestly that's probably what I would do... if you just say yes, then people are nosy, if you say no... yeah you get a lot of criticism but if that doesn't bother you then people tend to drop it. I don't truly believe that,y guess with the MTV money he probably doesn't work/is a sahd which is fine... but just playing deviled advocate because everyone is so quick to jump on him for not working.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Home Depot has some pretty sweet benefits. Teen Mom 2ers would be lucky to work there, I'm pretty sure they have background checks. 

I had to pass a drug screening and a math test when I worked there as a cashier.  So that would be a no for most of these girls.

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I'm not saying this is the case... I really don't know and honestly don't have an invested interest, but jo saying he doesn't have to work or doesn't work could just be to keep people off his back and going all Internet PI trying to find where he works... that is IF he is really invested in trying to keep things private . Honestly that's probably what I would do... if you just say yes, then people are nosy, if you say no... yeah you get a lot of criticism but if that doesn't bother you then people tend to drop it. I don't truly believe that,y guess with the MTV money he probably doesn't work/is a sahd which is fine... but just playing deviled advocate because everyone is so quick to jump on him for not working.

This post reminds me of how different my husband and I are as far as how we communicate things to others. He loves to talk. Can't get the guy to shut up. He gives out too much information sometimes. If you ask him, 'Do you have a watch?' he will say yes and give you the time and start talking about the weather. I am the type to respond with only 'yes' since the question was just asking if I had a watch, not the time.

If I was on a tv show, and I was being asked questions about parts of my life that were not shown on the show, I'd be very reluctant to share details because as leighroda pointed out, there are people who will go and try to find that information. Hey, we have done it here when trying to find out something about the cast members.

Knowing Dr. Drew really doesn't have a vested interest in these people, and going by his comments to the cast members, I like that Jo is not giving him anything he doesn't need to hear. What is it to you Drew, would be my response. He dishes out some questionable advice and tries to keep couples together that have no business being together. Why would I give you any more of my personal information? So you can twist it around and start slamming me?

39 minutes ago, Tatum said:

For some reason this just really cracks me up, and is also the epitome of what I don't like her. It's not that big of a deal for graduation to be pushed back a semester. Life happens, and as much as I love to judge Kail, I wouldn't really blink an eye at her retaking a class and graduating 6 months after she originally planned. But the fact that she takes herself so damn seriously that she won't even answer that is just so Kail.

Especially since Kail puts just about everything else out there. Hell, we saw her before and after photos of her ginormous ass on the surgeon's table, for god's sake!

It is not big deal. She could let her fans know she had some difficulties and will graduate later. It happens to many people. Kail is the one who pushed the graduation out there any chance she could. It isn't as if it is the viewers being nosy and demanding she reveal private information. She was all  butt-hurt two seasons ago when talking to Drew and saying how mad she was at MTV for not airing any of her scenes of her at college.

• Love 12
55 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She JUST tweeted this. Ha! 

IMG_9462.PNG

36 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

If she had graduated last year, she would have undoubtedly beaten Megyn Kelly out of that gig at NBC.  

?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

She JUST tweeted this. Ha! 

IMG_9462.PNG

I know she's kind of (kind of??) full of herself, but I've known people that grew up like she did, having to be super-scrappy & taking care of yourself (think Bethenny Frankel but I think she was rich.  anyway...) When they "rise above it" they kind of break their arm patting themselves on the back.  that being said, I have hope that Kail's gonna be just fine once TM ends.  I think she's smart, and again, scrappy enough, and cares about her kids enough, to not end up back where she came from.

• Love 7

I will believe it when I see it.

I think Kail is the most likely of all the TM & TM2 girls to complete a 4 year degree....but I'm not sure it will  happen that soon.  The press release from when she donated money to Delaware State had her listed as a junior - and that was this past fall (Fall 2016).  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 7

Jo directly said he doesn't work several times, on social media and on the show. I like him fine, but he definitely doesn't have a job unless he decided to get one very recently, don't think he's just being private (unless he was lying). His reasoning was that he wanted to hang out with Isaac rather than work, he said that on the show and at the reunion. And he quit school a while back. He's always been a bit spoiled, so I'm not surprised he's willing to coast on MTV $$. I don't think anyone is quick to jump on him, I just personally don't understand that mindset that all of them except C&C seem to share. I find it frustrating how stagnant all of them are. He called himself an "extravagant father" but won't get a simple job to supplement family income...Wouldn't you want your child to see you achieve something, if you're that extravagant? Cate& Ty fed us story after story about school and work...Nope! Maci was in college for about 27 years, and Leah and Ryan won't do a damn thing and expect others to pay for them. Adam kinda-sorta goes to the gym and "trains" people. Jenelle has her non-existent "medical career." It's exhausting to watch people do so very little when they have so many privileges most of us only dream of. 

Also not surprised that Kailyn feels so uncomfortable about finishing a bit late. That girl *really* cares what people think of her. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

If Kail actually does finish in May, I'll give her all the props in the world (even though I can't stand her). She tends to downplay the amount of support she has, but she legitimately started life behind the eight ball and using her MTV money to get a degree is one of the few smart things she's done. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Is she reading here? Ha

Haha, I think that is a good possibility!

Seriously, though, I would never, ever Google myself or read message boards if I were a celebrity. I probably wouldn't read much on my social media either. It would just really hurt my feelings, and I can't imagine willingly listening to people criticize you so you can get the upper hand and respond. It bothered me in the Olympics too when gabby Douglas insisted she performed poorly because she read negative online comments. Why let your team and COUNTRY down because of what you saw on social media? Put the device down and live in a bubble for a while. It came off like 12-year-old girl drama.

I would probably just hire a PR person to read things for me and debrief, like, "people say you're lazy because ____." 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If Kail actually does finish in May, I'll give her all the props in the world (even though I can't stand her). She tends to downplay the amount of support she has, but she legitimately started life behind the eight ball and using her MTV money to get a degree is one of the few smart things she's done. 

For all the talk and slamming we do about the cast members not doing anything with their lives and not putting their money to good use, Kail going to college and hopefully, completing it all by May, is something I can appreciate. I am all for an education. If one is not about going to a four year college but rather, working their way up in the world through a job, more power to you. I look at Tyler and Catelynn and wonder, what the hell will happen when the money dries up?  Leah's only prospects are to find another man to support her, but her prospects are slim.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

I feel like we usually see Kail get back in touch with Suzi and Suzi makes a brief appearance on the show when she's in between partners/boyfriends/husbands (or when Javi was at boot camp, too, I think?). I wonder if Suzi will make an appearance on our screens this season? 

(I have family members with addiction issues and my heart hurts for Kail because I believe she does want her mom to be a mother/grandmother for her and the boys. I understand why she's given her many chances before, However, I also think that Kail conviently only wants Suzi in her life when she doesn't have a guy around.) 

• Love 10