Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

They've been pretending to be married for three years...

Right?

I am not sure why it is being mentioned that we imply Javi's cheating is Kail's fault. If Kail was done with this marriage long before the deployment, as seems to be the case, then who cares?

I am one of those who believes that Javi married for love. It is Kail who was not in love and therefore chances are she was seeking attention elsewhere.

I believe that "let's have a baby" storyline was false. It was likely brought up to cover up for the impending break-up.

Daaamn, the whole going away dinner must have been awkward to film for all involved.

• Love 9

I think Kail loved the idea of stability after her screwed up childhood, and Javi loved the idea of settling down early with a military life and a family. But each other? Don't think so. They are so different, I'm actually surprised they made it work this long.

• Love 15

All Kail seemed to think about was the benefits they got through the military. Of course, that's back when it seemed like the TM2 franchise was going to end. Now that she thinks things are looking up, she's got no use for Javi.

What kind of mother toys with her kids in that way?  Uprooting Isaac from his paternal family in such a way that Jo and Vee moved to be closer to them  and then encouraging her short-term husband to be "Dad" to her son?  So now she's 23 with two baby daddies and she's not with either of them. Same boat as Jenelle and Leah. But she's a TM success story?

• Love 13
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 0:58 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

Unfortunately she does not have a face for entertainment reporting, though. I hate to say it, but TV's harsh like that. You don't need a broadcast journalism degree from Delaware State to do that, you need to be broadly considered attractive (like Mario Lopez is Woodward or Bernstein?).

Kail has a face for radio. 

I agree with everything you said, the job she wants is more how you look, who you know and how much people want to see your face, rather than where you went to school, grades, etc.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

I think Kail loved the idea of stability after her screwed up childhood, and Javi loved the idea of settling down early with a military life and a family. But each other? Don't think so. They are so different, I'm actually surprised they made it work this long.

Not all marriages are based on love. Some are for insurance coverage, stability, kids, and a long list of other reasons. Some couples are monogamous, some not. I'm not going to clutch my pearls over someone else's seemingly messy one.

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Kail has a face for radio. 

I agree with everything you said, the job she wants is more how you look, who you know and how much people want to see your face, rather than where you went to school, grades, etc.

A face for radio. Hahaha, that was a good one. I almost spit out my coffee!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

All Kail seemed to think about was the benefits they got through the military. Of course, that's back when it seemed like the TM2 franchise was going to end. Now that she thinks things are looking up, she's got no use for Javi.

What kind of mother toys with her kids in that way?  Uprooting Isaac from his paternal family in such a way that Jo and Vee moved to be closer to them  and then encouraging her short-term husband to be "Dad" to her son?  So now she's 23 with two baby daddies and she's not with either of them. Same boat as Jenelle and Leah. But she's a TM success story?

Yeah--although Javi was the one without any TM money yet, and getting married in the military also gives a whole mess of benefits to the person actually in the military, so it was to his benefit as well. Short-term thinking with long term consequences. Marry in haste...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Not all marriages are based on love. Some are for insurance coverage, stability, kids, and a long list of other reasons. Some couples are monogamous, some not. I'm not going to clutch my pearls over someone else's seemingly messy one.

But was Javi aware his marriage was not for all the traditional reasons? These things you mention are usually done with the knowledge and consent of the two people marrying.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

They should be based on love tho, I mean what your describing is an oddity not the norm in my experience

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah--although Javi was the one without any TM money yet, and getting married in the military also gives a whole mess of benefits to the person actually in the military, so it was to his benefit as well. Short-term thinking with long term consequences. Marry in haste...

Agree. I think Javi had a little more emotional ties to Kailyn than the reverse, but no one forced him to marry a girl he'd been dating only a short while. And if Kail had dated him for longer, she would have seen that what she really wanted (a white picket fence traditional family) comes with drawbacks. Even if Javi had been secure, trusting, and mature (three things he is definitely not) he would still be autonomous person with his own opinions and goals that don't necessarily match Kailyn's. Kail wants a husband because she feels that is the "norm", but she still wants to be 100% in charge. She'd be much better off just being a single mother with paid childcare help than in a marriage of convenience.

• Love 5
(edited)

hmmm...I wonder how Vee feels about this breakup.  It always seemed to me she was never fully secure about her place in Jo's heart.   I would guess she got pregnant to try to cement her place in Jo's life and gain a bit of ground over Kail.  And I think whether she admits it or not, she liked having Javi around to keep tension between Jo and Kail. 

Now that irritant is gone and there will be more unsupervised visits to Kail's. Now I don't think Jo wants to wander down the Kail path again, but even the best of men  have fallen into some easy poontang.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 6
(edited)

@Brooklynista, she seems to have a girlfriend at the moment, probably has for a while. I think Jo and Vee weren't solid at first, but they seem more so now...they seemed pretty shaky on Teen Dad. Vee is either a total idiot or has the patience of  a saint to deal with Jo AND Kail AND Javi.

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

But was Javi aware his marriage was not for all the traditional reasons? These things you mention are usually done with the knowledge and consent of the two people marrying.

I mean, they BOTH explicitly talked about wanting the military benefits that come for both spouses with marriage, so I'd say, definitely. I assume the 'fame' always interested him at least a little, too. I don't think it was all purity and angels on his end either.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

Wasn't the divorce officially announced? So yea, I don't really care who's hanging out with whom. I do wish both of them would stop vacationing and partying and try offering some support to those kids, who are surely going to suffer the worst. 

• Love 12

Also, if Vee were to ask for my advice I'd tell her put off getting married for now and start packing. If Kail up and takes off again, chances are Jo will want to move too. Whether it's back Jersey near family or to follow Isaac. Doesn't matter. There's no point staying in Delaware if Isaac isn't there, no friends or family there, not even a job or two there. Vee can decide to go back home or go with Jo but it's pretty clear there would be no reason to stay in Delaware. 

I'm watching the marathon today. Kail and Javi seem pretty normal for them up until the miscarriage/separate getaways before Javi deployed. I wonder when that was filmed in relation to the December breakup?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SneakyCentipede said:

They should be based on love tho, I mean what your describing is an oddity not the norm in my experience

MArriage is a legal contract.

1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Also, if Vee were to ask for my advice I'd tell her put off getting married for now and start packing. If Kail up and takes off again, chances are Jo will want to move too. Whether it's back Jersey near family or to follow Isaac. Doesn't matter. There's no point staying in Delaware if Isaac isn't there, no friends or family there, not even a job or two there. Vee can decide to go back home or go with Jo but it's pretty clear there would be no reason to stay in Delaware. 

I'm watching the marathon today. Kail and Javi seem pretty normal for them up until the miscarriage/separate getaways before Javi deployed. I wonder when that was filmed in relation to the December breakup?

Yes, but then she might actually have to work for a living, something I doubt she is willing to do.

• Love 3

Notice, when it comes to Vee, all that feminine chatter does not apply. Vee has a right to be a SAHM. That is something that has been repeated ad nauseum for Kail, and even Leah. But for Chelsea and Vee, their asses should be working. How dare they be at home for any amount of time especially since they receive an income from MTV. 

Marriage is not a legal contract for all couples. 

Kail did not need to marry for stability. She did not need to marry for benefits. There is healthcare for all. Some may have to pay more for it, but it is there for her. Dental care can be bought. Kail had braces a long time ago. Guess how she paid for it? With her own money. Kail was not destitute when she met Javi. There are plenty of ways for single parents earning a six figure income, to live a relatively stable life.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Wasn't the divorce officially announced? So yea, I don't really care who's hanging out with whom. I do wish both of them would stop vacationing and partying and try offering some support to those kids, who are surely going to suffer the worst. 

I think that's what annoys me most about all these girls, minus Chelsea. The dust from the last relationship hasn't even settled before they're moving on to a new guy and allowing him into their children's lives. They do what's best for THEM and just expect the kids to go along with it. I don't necessarily think the world needs to revolve around children 24/7, but when you're talking about something devastating like divorce and the loss of a father figure, then yeah, the kids' needs should come first 100% of the time. If Kail wants to screw her new fuck buddy while Isaac's at Jo's, so be it but the last thing she should be doing right now is taking off on yet another vacation. She's just a very selfish person.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

@Brooklynista, she seems to have a girlfriend at the moment, probably has for a while. I think Jo and Vee weren't solid at first, but they seem more so now...they seemed pretty shaky on Teen Dad. Vee is either a total idiot or has the patience of  a saint to deal with Jo AND Kail AND Javi.

I mean, they BOTH explicitly talked about wanting the military benefits that come for both spouses with marriage, so I'd say, definitely. I assume the 'fame' always interested him at least a little, too. I don't think it was all purity and angels on his end either.

Pretty sure both mentioned benefits, but Javi did not go around saying he was marrying the Hulk because of benefits. Kail on the other hand said to Jo and on other occasions, it was for benefits. Javi mentioned benefits when talking about the benefit of going into the service .That is a far cry from how Kail was going about it.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Notice, when it comes to Vee, all that feminine chatter does not apply. Vee has a right to be a SAHM. 

Oddly enough, Javi and Vee might have made the better couple. They both seem to have a traditional mindset, and I think Vee would be happy living a low key life as a military wife and mother. Contrast that to Jo and Kail, who are both flashier and have big city aspirations. If Kail hightails it out of Delaware to pursue TV work in NYC or LA, I think Jo would follow her, no questions asked.

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Javi mentioned benefits when talking about the benefit of going into the service .

The military spouse gets financial/housing/insurance/income benefits from being married, not just benefits for their spouse. He pretty explicitly said he wanted to do it as soon as possible so they could get the increased pay, etc.

Jo and Kail were a much better match, and I weirdly second the fact that Javi and Vee would be great together. It'd be creepy now, but they seem much more similar. 

I think it's fine for Vee to be a SAHM, but she moved before she was pregnant, right? And left a job? When neither partner had a job besides MTV? Not super wise. But maybe I'm wrong on the timeline. Kail isn't a SAHM. She's a full-time university student, and Chelsea has a vocational degree and works at least part time. Leah and Jenelle are the supposed 'SAHMs.' Shudder. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3

Vee was at school several seasons back. No idea if she completed whatever qualification it was, though. I do remember it was something to do with Early Childhood. 
I agree with the posters saying Kail married Javi before she knew TM2 would continue. Because, ya know, every season is the last one...

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

The military spouse gets financial/housing/insurance/income benefits from being married, not just benefits for their spouse. He pretty explicitly said he wanted to do it as soon as possible so they could get the increased pay, etc.

Jo and Kail were a much better match, and I weirdly second the fact that Javi and Vee would be great together. It'd be creepy now, but they seem much more similar. 

I think it's fine for Vee to be a SAHM, but she moved before she was pregnant, right? And left a job? When neither partner had a job besides MTV? Not super wise. But maybe I'm wrong on the timeline. Kail isn't a SAHM. She's a full-time university student, and Chelsea has a vocational degree and works at least part time. Leah and Jenelle are the supposed 'SAHMs.' Shudder. 

I think I was not clear.  My point is, it was not unusual for Javi to discuss benefits and all that comes with being in the service with Kail. Those were conversations that would happen for a service person. However, when Javi discussed his future, he at least mentioned love and family. For Kail it was all about benefits. 

Kail is not a SAHM. Agree with you. My point was Kail and Leah have been defended as being SAHMs when some questioned why they don't work. Yet, those defenders do not seem to think the same holds for Vee and Chelsea. Chelsea was recently slammed for either not working or only working part-time. 

• Love 3

Here's my take...let me preface by saying, "I have NEVER cared for Kail!"  She and I would never get along, she is ALWAYS a bitch, it ALWAYS has to be her way, damn the judge, dann the father of the child, damn the newest love interest...SHE makes the rules.

Javi has always seemed like her little pushover...he was perfect for her, he is her little puppet, apologizing in submission when she deems he has done something bad.  He is a pansy when it comes to Kail...and for this, I have NEVER had any respect for him....other than I do think he loved her...and he does love those boys.

What I don't understand is that Javi and Kail planned another pregnancy (this would have been the marraige-ending child #3 that was not meant to be) to coincide with his current deployment.  They "planned it so she would be near due date when he got home".  This probably was only a few months prior to tonight's episode....ending in miscarriage (or abortion, depending on who you believe)...so, all of a sudden she doesn't want that???

I think Javi is pissed that she changed the plans....and since he is a few thousand miles away from Kail's raging fists...he can challenge her...by video phone.

It was clear that Javi was torn up about leaving his family for six months ( I remember thinking, "This party and public crying is a little much....he is only leaving for six months!) It was also clear that Kail couldn't get him out of there fast enough, only finally tearing up when the video of her sad boys played....she looked rather bored on the actual day of Javi's departure and he was emotional.

All this to say...idc what Javi's excuse is for leaving, I say more power to him...those FT with Kail were painful to watch...supportive much?  Nah!  Not Kail!

• Love 3

Javi is a pushover?  I personally disagree.  Javi is a manipulative emotionally controlling fuck.  Can't wait til they decide to make the divorce official because then hopefully he will not be on my TV much.  Hopefully he'll get as much screen time as Nathan....aka...barely any. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Well, call me old-fashioned but I do. I think people ought to actually be divorced before they start messing around with other people - both for propriety's sake and for your own damn good and especially for the sake of your kids. Why don't you at least break the news to your kids that you're breaking their "family" apart before you bring someone else in your bed?  Or here's a thought .... why don't you stay on your own for a bit and try to figure shit out instead of jumping from relationship to relationship?

I think Kail would have had more of an emotional reaction to Sterling being deployed than Javi. She is one cold bitch.

• Love 7

Like I said in this thread (or another one, I can't remember) these girls usually have someone waiting in the wings before they call it quits on their current relationship, like being alone for 5 seconds will kill them.
Personally, I was with a horrible twatting shithead cunt-struck bastard when I was in my early 20's and allowed him to emotionally abuse me. When I finally left, I decided I was DONE and vowed to be single forever. I think by not actively looking for a relationship, I accidentally met the right person for me. Ya know, being subconsciously selective instead of just grabbing any passing dick and saying, "YOU'LL DO!" Then wondering why it didn't work out. 

• Love 8

Regarding Vee, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be a SAHM mom, but if that's her desire, then she really hitched her cart to the wrong wagon. Jo doesn't exactly seem too motivated right now and the MTV money is going to run out sooner rather than later. With no degree and no trade, I doubt Jo will be able to support a family of three plus Isaac. 50-60k a season from TM isn't setting any of the dads up for life.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Katt said:

Personally, I was with a horrible twatting shithead cunt-struck bastard when I was in my early 20's and allowed him to emotionally abuse me. When I finally left, I decided I was DONE and vowed to be single forever. I think by not actively looking for a relationship, I accidentally met the right person for me. Ya know, being subconsciously selective instead of just grabbing any passing dick and saying, "YOU'LL DO!" Then wondering why it didn't work out. 

Oh honey. I know that guy. Shitty McAsshole right? PHd in P.O.S? Started arguments with you for no reason? Put your appearance down whenever he could? I dated him right after you. He didn't change. And he accidentally pushed me into the arms of the right one too. I don't understand what the rush is with these girls and guys. Javi and Vee had something most people don't have before dating someone. They had hours of documented footage of the drama that is the Jo/Kail saga. There were no surprises. Why anyone in their right mind would attach themselves to that crazy train, let alone procreate with it is beyond me. Especially two attractive very young people with no kids (not that age or beauty matters). Go live your life. Why introduce unnecessary drama into your world?

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 10
On June 6, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Chicken Wing said:

Sorry for the above. I'm on my phone and though I didn't reply to any specific post it picked one and wouldn't let me delete it. :/ 

smdspi.jpg

9 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

Javi is a pushover?  I personally disagree.  Javi is a manipulative emotionally controlling fuck.  Can't wait til they decide to make the divorce official because then hopefully he will not be on my TV much.  Hopefully he'll get as much screen time as Nathan....aka...barely any. 

Agreed. I find him deeply emotionally abusive. Kail too, but Javi is no angel. He's moved on just as quickly as she has with flirting/dating, and I think he hitched his wagon to the MTV gravy/fame train a long time ago. If Kail saw military benefits in Javi, he sure did see Twitter fans in her. Guy has a massive ego.

Nothing wrong with being a SAHM, but Vee (I think) quit school, moved, quit a job, etc., and basically just waited around for Jo to come around on the commitment. FINALLY she got a ring after a baby. I felt bad for her, but she did make some of those choices herself. Jo is a nicer guy than Javi, but l.a.z.y.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Sorry for the above. I'm on my phone and though I didn't reply to any specific post it picked one and wouldn't let me delete it. :/ 

smdspi.jpg

And it couldn't wait until he got back because ....?  She wouldn't be getting pregnant while he was deployed so circumstances gave them at least a 6 month break from the baby question.

I can understand why he was lashing out in that FT. He is totally powerless over all of it half a world away. She holds all the cards - I wonder if that's why he's always tried to get some control over her. I, too, see him as *trying* to exert control but failing at it, as evidenced by all of this.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

And it couldn't wait until he got back because ....?  She wouldn't be getting pregnant while he was deployed so circumstances gave them at least a 6 month break from the baby question.

I can understand why he was lashing out in that FT. He is totally powerless over all of it half a world away. She holds all the cards - I wonder if that's why he's always tried to get some control over her. I, too, see him as *trying* to exert control but failing at it, as evidenced by all of this.

I also wonder to the person who tweeted to Kail that she shouldn't talk about while he is deployed....what should she placate him and lie to him if he brings it up while he is over there???  

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

I also wonder to the person who tweeted to Kail that she shouldn't talk about while he is deployed....what should she placate him and lie to him if he brings it up while he is over there???  

Right, I got the impression Javi brought it up. I think he was really pressuring her to have kids before he left. He would have loved if she was pregnant while he was overseas. In his mind, that would tie her to the house even more. He is incredibly insecure. I do think Kail suggested they wait to discuss the divorce until he returned, but he wasn't having that. 

• Love 7
On 6/6/2016 at 10:28 PM, Katt said:

Vee was at school several seasons back. No idea if she completed whatever qualification it was, though. I do remember it was something to do with Early Childhood. 
I agree with the posters saying Kail married Javi before she knew TM2 would continue. Because, ya know, every season is the last one...

I remember on a special (maybe being dad?) That Vee worked in a daycare, and in my experience at a popular franchise daycare, you generally need an associate's degree in education to be a lead teacher (they do make exceptions). So I'm assuming that's what she went for.

I understand if she isn't working. Daycares don't pay well, and the one I worked at gave about half off. For a newborn, that would have still cost about $800/month. If Vee worked 40 hour weeks for $12/hr, after taxes she would be taking home less than $1000 each month. A lot of people would need that money and have no choice but to do it, but if it's not financially necessary, I don't blame her for wanting to stay home. 

On 6/6/2016 at 7:16 PM, BitterApple said:

Oddly enough, Javi and Vee might have made the better couple. They both seem to have a traditional mindset, and I think Vee would be happy living a low key life as a military wife and mother. Contrast that to Jo and Kail, who are both flashier and have big city aspirations. If Kail hightails it out of Delaware to pursue TV work in NYC or LA, I think Jo would follow her, no questions asked.

I agree, Vee and Javi would be much better suited to each other than Javi is to Kail.

It will be much more difficult this time for Jo to follow Kail. He bought a house, and already asked Vee to move away from her family once. I think Kail moved to NYC, he and Vee could happily move to the suburbs. I have a memory of Jo moving to Newark, and that's where he met Vee, so I'm assuming her family is there? That's like a 25 minute train ride to the city, so I think thay could work. For LA, I don't know if he could convince Vee to move across the country. He has two kids now, and asking Vee to move Vivi around even more based on Kail's  whims is unfair to them. 

• Love 4

I have to say, I felt sad first and foremost for Vee when I first heard that Kail and Javi were definitely, not-a-rumor splitting up. Because she uprooted her life, moved away from her family -- at a time when she would want her family near her, when she was about to have her first baby -- to be with Jo, who wanted to move to Delaware, because that's where the mother of his other child moved to because that's where her husband had to move ... and now they're splitting up and Kail will probably move from there as soon as she finishes school and Jo and Vee will have moved there for nothing. And they practically just got there!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Kail is the worst sports mom ever. Shit down, shut up, and have a juice box. Let the coaches do their job. 

I know it is a typo, but "shit down" works for me. Love it. 

2 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

I have to say, I felt sad first and foremost for Vee when I first heard that Kail and Javi were definitely, not-a-rumor splitting up. Because she uprooted her life, moved away from her family -- at a time when she would want her family near her, when she was about to have her first baby -- to be with Jo, who wanted to move to Delaware, because that's where the mother of his other child moved to because that's where her husband had to move ... and now they're splitting up and Kail will probably move from there as soon as she finishes school and Jo and Vee will have moved there for nothing. And they practically just got there!

Kail will play the nice card because she needs them as her babysitters now that Javi is out and the Marroquins will no doubt be shunned out like the Riveras.

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't think either Jo or Vee has had a job in quite a while (well, sure about Jo, but not about Vee). I wonder what they think will happen afterwards with two kids and zero degrees and very little work experience between them?? All four of them are hooked up to the MTV money caravan and will do as it dictates. Javi has a job, but I don't think he'll want to live on an airman's salary after moonlighting as Big Papi Javi for several seasons. Especially not with two kids. And Kailyn's just going to keep running through family fantasy after family fantasy with various partners. I feel for all of them, really, even though their own stupidity is to blame. It's a mess.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4
(edited)

Isaac has a father. This is not a case where the bio father was absent or dead. Javi was a step-father to a child who has his father in his life. If Jo wants to set up time, that would be at his discretion and during his custody visits.  I do not see Kail approving it although I am certain she cannot do a damn thing about it since it would be up to Jo. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

There are circumstances where I think that it can be unfair, the way that a step-parent and child relationship often isn't recognized in court (here at least anyway).  But in this case my cynical self thinks that if this is true, it is more about Javi than Isaac. Isaac could certainly meet up with Javi and Lincoln but the idea that Javi would have any legal rights to him is laughable.  Besides, even if it does happen, how would it be in Isaac's best interests to have custody/visitation split three ways?  IMO Javi knows that this will keep him in the tabloids for a bit longer and guarantee a storyline on TM2. 

• Love 4

Boy, this is tricky. Aside from Vee, I also felt sorry for Isaac in Kail and Javi's split because Isaac is very attached to his stepfather and, from what I understood, Javi doesn't have any legal right to make a case for custody or visitation like he does with Lincoln -- so when and whether they get to see each other or continue their relationship is up to the adults' (including Jo's) discretion. It never occurred to me that Javi could or would actually make a case for custody over Isaac -- how could he? He isn't his father and has no legal right to him. I don't know how any court could enforce anything here. Javi should get to continue his relationship with Isaac -- I do not believe the emotional bonds of family should have to be severed just because a marriage ends -- but as far as a legal right to him? Huh?

• Love 2

Why is it always a fight for FULL custody?? 

Or is that the same as primary custody? 

Does Javi really think he's going to be a full time single dad?  Sorry but his schedule isn't any better or worse than Kail's and there's no reason that primary custody would be taken away from her.  

And I'm not saying that the mom always has to have primary custody but that's kinda how the world works unless there's a strong argument against it (aka Leah).

• Love 6

It would be nice if everyone involved could do what was in the best interest of Isaac....aka...Javi takes Lincoln and if he is able to, Isaac can go along, etc.  However with all the egos involved, I just don't see it happening.  

• Love 6