Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

He had unprotected sex with a woman he lovingly referred to as CASH OUT KAIL.  I don’t have any empathy for him. 

Yes!! I forgot all about that. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

He had unprotected sex with a woman he lovingly referred to as CASH OUT KAIL.  I don’t have any empathy for him. 

He got it wrong. It is CASH OUT WHALE.

Somehow, I have this feeling Kail referred to herself as Cash Out Kail during some argument. She was reminding him about all the $$ she has spent on him. Sort of like how Amber yelled at Matt about all the jobs she got him.

• Love 11

I can't stand her!  Yes, fabulous idea.  Let's just screw with the kids and their names for their whole lives.  That should work out well.  So is Lincoln just for Javi's house now?  What about Issac?  Don't want to leave him out.  He can be Isaac at his dad's and the Hansen kid's name with his mom.  Good thing though, Lil Soapy NoName might get to be called Russell after all.

She is such a cold bitch.  

• Love 6

When I was in jr high I hated my name so much and wanted to start going by my middle name. I tried writing it on my papers at school, but it never really stuck. Now I'm kind of glad, because I like my name. I don't have a general issue with kids choosing to go by a middle name. But A. I think Lincoln is still a bit young for that and B. I always have to wonder if this was really KAIL'S doing....as is everything. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

When I was in jr high I hated my name so much and wanted to start going by my middle name. I tried writing it on my papers at school, but it never really stuck. Now I'm kind of glad, because I like my name. I don't have a general issue with kids choosing to go by a middle name. But A. I think Lincoln is still a bit young for that and B. I always have to wonder if this was really KAIL'S doing....as is everything. 

That beast will do ANYTHING for attention....i wouldn't be surprised if that's something she heard is "lit" to do on "worldstar" 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Maybe Lincoln is like me and hates his first name? I've gone by my middle name pretty much my whole life. 

I thought you mean he hates his first name just as much as you hate HIS first name. I was like damn, cold, but I get it :). 

• Love 11

Last night a friend of mine was saying that she hates Lincoln's haircut right now (she doesn't think it's "white enough"...JK), and I said "yeah, I guess it does kind of look like mine did when I was his age & thought it was a good idea to cut my bangs myself." Her response? "He looks like a Mexican toddler Amelie". I died. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Last night a friend of mine was saying that she hates Lincoln's haircut right now (she doesn't think it's "white enough"...JK), and I said "yeah, I guess it does kind of look like mine did when I was his age & thought it was a good idea to cut my bangs myself." Her response? "He looks like a Mexican toddler Amelie". I died. 

Jk? Hmm...I think you really mean it, like Jace. lol 

OMG now that I am home I can laugh my ass off about Lincoln...oh, excuse me, I mean Marshall's haircut looking like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. lol 

lincoln haircut.jpg

lincoln haircut 2.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Jk? Hmm...I think you really mean it, like Jace. lol 

OMG now that I am home I can laugh my ass off about Lincoln...oh, excuse me, I mean Marshall's haircut looking like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. lol 

lincoln haircut.jpg

lincoln haircut 2.jpg

Please Kailyn, let him wear the orange tux for Halloween!!!!!

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Lol @GreatKazu!! I DO admit to having "JK" on the brain because of Jace, but fortunately none of my friends share any traits with Karl...except maybe over-emoji use. ?????

That's okay. Better than being putas and wearing pants that make them looking like sausage casings. lol 

Please Kailyn, let him wear the orange tux for Halloween!!!!!

YES!!!

• Love 4

Chris seems to be using his Instagram account.

That tag in the last picture.  Did he not agree with Lowry as the last name?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Chris seems to be using his Instagram account.

That tag in the last picture.  Did he not agree with Lowry as the last name?

I would love to know the truth regarding Sud's last name.  

• Love 7

Oooh, so Chris is just as childish and petty as Kail? This is going to be fun! *grabs popcorn and uncorks wine bottle...*

Regarding the last name, I'm on Kail's side. If there's no relationship with the father and there's strong indications he won't be an active participant in his child's life, I don't see why Kail should give him Chris' last name. 

• Love 16

You watch Floyd one time now you think you can fight??? love you boy #youngking? #YouALopezRegardless

That's all well and good Chris, but let's see you still following through 10 years from now.

• Love 9

Why am I not shocked that Chris is one of those "stuntin on the Gram" daddies! Shows the kid off on Social Media despite not being involved in the kid's day-to-day life and also uses SM to trash the kid's mother eventhough it's Stuntin Daddy's choice not to be involved. 

• Love 18

Sorry if this was posted. Kail's Podcast

Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry will be putting her Mass Communicationsdegree to work alongside Chrisley Knows Best star Lindsie Chrisley in a brand new podcast titled “Coffee Convos.”

It doesn’t appear that either Kail or Lindsie have officially announced the new project on social media yet, but the podcast has its own Instagram account, which is followed by both Kail and Lindsie — so it’s gotta be legit, right? The account shared the podcast’s first promotional image(above) featuring stylized portraits of the blonde co-hosts on Wednesday.

It’s unknown at this point what the topic of conversations between the two single moms will focus on, or even if there will be a focus at all. It’s also unclear if they will be in the same studio physically, or if they will be recording the podcast remotely. (I believe Lindsie is still living in Georgia, with Kail residing in Delaware.)

Both Lindsie and Kail have been through very public divorces recently, have been on reality shows, and are raising boys — so they certainly have some things in common to get the conversation started! 25-year-old Kail divorced Javi Marroquin, father of her almost-four-year-old son Lincoln, in 2016. The same year, now 28-year-old Lindsie announced she and her husband Will Campbell were splitting after being married for four years. Lindsie was also a teen mom as she and her ex Will share a four-year-old son named Jackson.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2

Hmmm. I don't know that podcaster is a long-term viable career, but at least she's doing something. I said something nice about Kail so I'm going to go shower now because I feel dirty.

Also, Sudsy is n cute little dude and I'm pleasantly surprised someone thought to cover his privates with a washcloth. 

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 10

The only thing Kail and Lindsie have in common is the fact they each have a kid named after a dead president. 

Kail is like Brandi Glanville. She is desperate to stay relevant. 

Chris, you are a typical dead-beat daddy. Fuck off. You don't dictate what a child's name is if you have no role in their life. I get Kail is withholding your child from you, but that shouldn't stop you from financially providing for your son and it shouldn't keep you from going to court. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

but that shouldn't stop you from financially providing for your son

But then how would he afford the weed he appears to be smoking 24/7? Oh sorry, maybe he's just tired from all the child rearing...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

But then how would he afford the weed he appears to be smoking 24/7? Oh sorry, maybe he's just tired from all the child rearing...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think he is selling that weed. He gets first dibs. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I think he is selling that weed. He gets first dibs. 

Yup. No one else noticed when Kail went through her pineapple phase?

She wore shirts with pineapples and I think even some pineapple jewelry when she was chasing Chris hard.  Just like Jenelle, anything to mold yourself into what the boy wants.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, citychic said:

Yup. No one else noticed when Kail went through her pineapple phase?

She wore shirts with pineapples and I think even some pineapple jewelry when she was chasing Chris hard.  Just like Jenelle, anything to mold yourself into what the boy wants.

kail pineapple tweet.jpg

kail pineapple.jpg

From Kail's blog...her pineapple pillow:

kail pineapple pillow.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

What does the pineapple symbolize?

Just now, Mkay said:

Same.  I'm lost on that one, too. 

The pineapple symbol is associated with marijuana culture. I feel like she likes pineapples because she likes Chris and wants to fit into his way of life.  

• Love 8

Kail tried to fit into Javi's world by wanting to enter into the air force herself. I once had a link to an article where she mentioned this. I have to find it. 

ETA: here it ishttp://www.wetpaint.com/is-kailyn-lowry-quitting-dental-603381/

Some pineapple and weed connections:

The film Pineapple Express where the plot involves a marijuana dealer. 

This company named Pineapple Express - http://www.pineappleexpress.com/

There are also some cultivators and sellers of marijuana who use pineapples for growing weed. The pineapple is used to determine the best soil, I believe, or to help determine the best temps to grow the weed.

Then there is Pineapple Kush. Google it. 

You wanna bet Kail was indulging in Chris' inventory? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Bitch is too much of a square to smoke weed... she's the annoying girlfriend that HAS to be there at the session NOT smoking and on her phone....?

Kail was a pot smoker. She acknowledged it. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Really??? Lol id never picture her getting high. I know jo did/does but she comes off so fucking pretentious and uptight... its hard to see her doing anything "relaxing" lol

• Love 3

Was she referring to recent years, or when she was a teenager? I'm asking because if anything I'd suggest she toke up to mellow the F out....but maybe she already is & that's why she's always laughing hysterically & going to bed?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Was she referring to recent years, or when she was a teenager? I'm asking because if anything I'd suggest she toke up to mellow the F out....but maybe she already is & that's why she's always laughing hysterically & going to bed?

THIS!!! ??????

• Love 2

Kail and Jo smoked weed together. I assume she did that before Jo came along. That may be how they connected. 

5 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

She needs some good shit. Girl is uptight without a dick between her legs. Kail tweeting she is laughing is really her covering up for the fact she is an uptight twat who is pissed at someone. lol 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail and Jo smoked weed together. I assume she did that before Jo came along. That may be how they connected. 

She needs some good shit. Girl is uptight without a dick between her legs. Kail tweeting she is laughing is really her covering up for the fact she is an uptight twat who is pissed at someone. lol 

Fuuuck this is so funny and true!!! Lol

I wonder if jo still smokes? At least occasionally...and i wonder if vee smokes with him?? She seems chill, like i picture them in the garage after vivi's asleep...getting stoned and laughing at the beasts twitter rants lol 

• Love 6

I wonder if jo still smokes? At least occasionally...and i wonder if vee smokes with him?? She seems chill, like i picture them in the garage after vivi's asleep...getting stoned and laughing at the beasts twitter rants lol 

I bet most of the people in Karl's orbit toke up so they can deal with her. Javi probably won't reenlist so he can jump aboard the Pineapple Express. 

• Love 5
On 8/7/2016 at 10:25 AM, Christina said:

I don't think that there is anything Javi could write about Kail that she wouldn't write about herself. After her 16 and Pregnant episode aired, someone from her school released info to one of the tabloids that she had an abortion prior to Isaac. She said, "Yep." She told her mom and Suzi took her to a clinic that discussed her options, including adoption and abortion and supported her decision for abortion. It wasn't on the show but in an article and Kail actually made it sound like her mom was supportive and not pushy about what she thought she should do. It was one of the times she admitted her mom was there for her.

Then, when that didn't get the expected outrage, they released info that Kail had been dating a girl for a long time before Jo. When asked during some interview, Jo said "Yep, I know." Then, Kail said she had dated both males and females and that story dropped because no one cared.

I don't think there is any secret drug or alcohol addictions. Something great Suzi gave her was that experience she knows she doesn't want to repeat. So, what's left? She didn't pay her taxes? We already know that. His mother lived with them to take care of the kids? We already knew that, too, and she said it during an interview as a reason they needed a larger house, MTV just didn't show her living there. She's afraid of knives? She said it on the Aftershow. I was thinking that she should do a cooking show with her degree since it is the newest thing for B-list celebrities to have cooking shows, but she said she was afraid of knives.

It kind of sounds like Javi had a good family growing up, with both parents and siblings who all loved each other. He wants to be a family man, too, and wanted to be in the military before Kail, and probably would have joined without her, but had second thoughts when she returned interest (IMO partially dependent on him joining) and he saw fame for himself at her side. I just don't see a book worth reading here. I also didn't read any of the other girls' books, because I didn't see anything worth reading, but enough people did that he may sell a few. But I seriously doubt there will be any bombshells about Kail.

I’ve always thought Kail is a classic example of “it isn’t what she does, it’s how she does it”. If you take the Kail-ness out of the equation, what is it that is so bad? Maybe she cheated on Javi, but the timeline seems blurry and it seems possible they both cheated toward the end. She doesn’t seem to drink much or do drugs. The boys and the house look like they’re at least moderately well taken care of. She’s stayed in school. She brings in money with the show. She has never lost custody of her kids and as far as I remember she has no criminal record. On paper she hasn’t done anything really bad to earn the hate she has created, but the way she goes about things is so horrible. She just treats people like shit and has no self awareness. Unfortunately, I think she only cares about having a lifestyle checked off a list so as long as it looks ok she could care less if she’s an awful person.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

I’ve always thought Kail is a classic example of “it isn’t what she does, it’s how she does it”. If you take the Kail-ness out of the equation, what is it that is so bad? Maybe she cheated on Javi, but the timeline seems blurry and it seems possible they both cheated toward the end. She doesn’t seem to drink much or do drugs. The boys and the house look like they’re at least moderately well taken care of. She’s stayed in school. She brings in money with the show. She has never lost custody of her kids and as far as I remember she has no criminal record. On paper she hasn’t done anything really bad to earn the hate she has created, but the way she goes about things is so horrible. She just treats people like shit and has no self awareness. Unfortunately, I think she only cares about having a lifestyle checked off a list so as long as it looks ok she could care less if she’s an awful person.

If I may mention about Kail having no criminal record. Kail has no criminal record only because her victims of abuse never reported her.

I was thinking that she should do a cooking show with her degree since it is the newest thing for B-list celebrities to have cooking shows, but she said she was afraid of knives.

Kail would have to know how to cook. Microwave foods and frozen foods won't work on a cooking show. Leah would be her only viewer. 

• Love 14