Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 3/17/2018 at 6:08 PM, citychic said:

She's got little Lux's hair in a ponytail. 

I can't stand that for some reason. Maci does that to Maverick's hair & that's where my irritation began with this hairstyle. It reminds me of a baby version of a man-bun, and I don't like those. No offense to man-bun lovers/wearers. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail was getting testy today on twiter about lux’s hair.   She says it will get cut when lux asks her to have it cut.  He is going to have a baby bun for a long time unfortunately. 

How is Lux supposed to know when he needs a haircut? 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail was getting testy today on twiter about lux’s hair.   She says it will get cut when lux asks her to have it cut.  He is going to have a baby bun for a long time unfortunately. 

The same way she cut Chris' dreads? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
9 minutes ago, druzy said:

Well that's what happens when you BUY FRIENDS, idiot. The minute someone offers them more money, they're gone. Maybe if you didn't need to surround yourself with Yes People who just want free vacations and the chance to be on TV, you'd have a chance of finding a friend who is actually loyal to you.

In college, there was this guy (let's call him Jeff) who worked full time and made about $50K a year. For a college town, this was untold riches. He was probably paying about $1,000 a month for an apartment, utilities, insurance, etc, which translated to a shit ton of disposable income. He was the good friend of my boyfriend's roommate, so we went out with him a lot. He was not attractive or charming so the only way he could get girls to talk to him was to drop a lot of cash buying them drinks and flash his stupid BMW key around (which wasn't even a fancy model, but again, college town standards). And THEN he'd have the nerve to bitch that every single girl he met was a gold digger! Well yeah, dickhead, seeing as how money is the only thing you have to offer, it is therefore going to be the only thing these chicks want from you.

• Love 15

I refuse to click on Radar links because their site slows my computer to a crawl so I can't read the actual article. What is the issue here? Does their custody arrangement not allow Javi to take Lincoln out of town? Do they even have a custody arrangement at this point? Either way Kail is a giant asshole. This fool practically had Chris living in her house while Javi was deployed and she is going to have the nerve to get worked up over Javi letting Lincoln hang out with his new girlfriend? If he took Lincoln out of town without telling her I can understand her upset to some point but she always goes right to level 20 with her petty bullshit. Why punish Isaac for something she is upset with Javi about. She is such a jerk. 

• Love 15

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/03/18/teen-mom-2-star-javi-marroquin-confirms-hes-back-with-ex-girlfriend-lauren-comeau/

Ah, so here's what really pissed Kail off:

“I love Lauren, but unfortunately it didn’t work out,” Javi told the magazine. “I’m learning not everyone wants the attention. Dating someone on a TV show is tough. I think Lauren had a hard time adjusting to that and I had a hard time understanding that. I never believed in love at first sight, but when I saw Lauren I definitely did. I’m hoping Lauren and I can figure this out because she made me the happiest I’ve ever been.”

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

I refuse to click on Radar links because their site slows my computer to a crawl so I can't read the actual article. What is the issue here? Does their custody arrangement not allow Javi to take Lincoln out of town? Do they even have a custody arrangement at this point? Either way Kail is a giant asshole. This fool practically had Chris living in her house while Javi was deployed and she is going to have the nerve to get worked up over Javi letting Lincoln hang out with his new girlfriend? If he took Lincoln out of town without telling her I can understand her upset to some point but she always goes right to level 20 with her petty bullshit. Why punish Isaac for something she is upset with Javi about. She is such a jerk. 

She's a bitch. I wish someone would tweet this at her but she'd just snap that we don't know the whole story.

And you know- you just KNOW- at some point she's going to make a social media post about how "people" (ie whoever she's pissed at at the moment) should be mature enough to put their kids first.

• Love 13

I wondered how long it would be before Kanal realized those broads she pays to be her friends would sell her out. 

lol @Tatum's Jeff reference. Let's blame Jeff. That should be a sitcom. 

The way Kanal puts out her private info (bleaching her asshole, plastic surgery, fighting with her exes) why then does she expect privacy from others? What is left to keep private? 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I wondered how long it would be before Kanal realized those broads she pays to be her friends would sell her out. 

Bone's fanny packs and horrible swimsuits aren't going to pay for themselves, you know. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Yup. It basically boils down to - Kail should be free to go hop on all the various dicks of the world, but Javi needs to stay single and pining for her forever. She will NOT be getting back with him, mind you. And he better not even DARE to ask for a glass of water or try to open his mail in her home. But he still needs to want her so much that he can't ever date anyone else. Ever. 

That's Kail in a nutshell. And I agree that the kids are the only ones being punished. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

9 out of 10 times, I'd bet the snitch is a thirsty famewhore named JAVI.  As soon as you banned him from that trip, he called up Radar. 

I think Kanal is referring to articles in general, too. There are things Kanal's paid friends would be privy to that Javi wouldn't. If it was Javi, she would have put his name out there as being the snitch. I think she is mad at the world right now (Javi having a life) and he will take the brunt of her anger, as usual. She blamed him for her alarm system going off when it wasn't even him going around her house. It could have been a rat or raccoon. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
On 3/10/2018 at 2:40 PM, Birdee said:

Holy cow, Kail is swayback. And her poor horse probably is too after that ride. The fact that she thought that ass was a good idea just boggles my mind.

Oh dear god. She is....

Getting that butt surgery was the worst idea she ever had....

• Love 9
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Everyone's canceled? You better include MTV in that because no doubt in my mind they also sell tidbits of information to the gossip sites.

• Love 10
On 3/13/2018 at 11:21 AM, Mkay said:

Didn’t she just get a new car? These bitches are insane. I always buy a late model, nice “gently” used car for cash then drive the shit out of it for the next 10 years (we’re City people so not like we pile on the miles). And I can say with certainty I have better future cash flow prospects than being on Teen Mom.

Mr. DC insists they’re going to have to pry our now ten year old Audi A6 station wagon out of his cold, dead hands. In his defense it has less than 100K miles on it, we hate SUV’s and they no longer sell them in the US. In my defense he spent over $3K on it in the last year. My A5 coupe is now only three years old - seven more to go!

Tip for semi-luxury car buying if you plan on keeping them forever (thanks to Mr. DC!). Listen up Kail. Audi and BMW’s seldom change their body/style. The wagon actually doesn’t look like it’s anywhere near 10 years old (when washed). My last car was a Mercedes C-Class (not a great car to begin with) and 10 years later it looked like a real hoopty ride.  

• Love 9

There are a lot of people in this world who are very materialistic. Kwhale has always been that kind of person who thinks material things are what define her.  She just tweeted not too long ago how she loves money and her boys. It has never dawned on me to put money and my children in the same category as things that I love. Children are not things and they are not possessions, however, Kwhale seems to equate them as such. They are just possessions to her and she can pull them away from their fathers at a moment's notice.  She also tweeted, or she said it on her podcast, not sure, how she must have a million dollars by the time she is 30 years of age.

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

There are a lot of people in this world who are very materialistic. Kwhale has always been that kind of person who thinks material things are what define her.  She just tweeted not too long ago how she loves money and her boys. It has never dawned on me to put money and my children in the same category as things that I love. Children are not things and they are not possessions, however, Kwhale seems to equate them as such. They are just possessions to her and she can pull them away from their fathers at a moment's notice.  She also tweeted, or she said it on her podcast, not sure, how she must have a million dollars by the time she is 30 years of age.

Kail has always had a 10 pound chip on her shoulder about her humble upbringings (which, while not AT ALL ideal, it wasn't as if she ever had to sleep on a park bench or miss any meals) and feels like having money somehow means she's risen above what she was ashamed of in the past. She has no character and isn't interested in developing any.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Sweet fancy Moses, that hairstyle looks like shit on a grown-ass woman.

Grown being the operative word. Kanal is still acting a fool like she was still in elementary school.

My gosh, is she gaining weight? Her face looks like it is ballooning up. 

• Love 7

The Cindy Lou Who look does not become Kail or any female above the age of five. As far as poor Lux’s unfortunate hairdo, I would love to witness Kail’s reaction the first time someone declares, “My, what a precious little girl!” 

Edited by BOOgen3
Possessive versus plural. Grammar counts!
  • Love 14
47 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It just dawned on me. I hope Kanal isn't trying for the 90s afro puff look. She is trying too hard to be someone. 

afro puff.jpg

I had Afro puffs- when I was TWO years old!! 

Lux does look like a little girl with that pony tail. 

• Love 7

I'm sorry, is Kail "HOW DARE YOU WEAR SWEATPANTS IN YOUR OWN HOME ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON, JO?" Lowry out in public with her boys in a full on sweat suit in that photo earlier in the thread?

• Love 24
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

It just dawned on me. I hope Kanal isn't trying for the 90s afro puff look. She is trying too hard to be someone. 

afro puff.jpg

Yes!!!! I remember that!!!

1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail sure looks smaller in her naked photo shoot than in these pictures!  

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, monicageller said:

Single mom doing it all by herself y’all.... oops wait!  (Becky get out of the picture!)

13 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

I'm sorry, is Kail "HOW DARE YOU WEAR SWEATPANTS IN YOUR OWN HOME ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON, JO?" Lowry out in public with her boys in a full on sweat suit in that photo earlier in the thread?

Bahahahahaha Good Catch!!!

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Mkay said:
Not a cute hairstyle on her. 

Dumb bitch is trying to rock the Afro puffs... (insert major fucking eye roll) bitch stop already!!! You are WHITE.... own it. Stop trying to take on other cultures to get Chris attention. Bet this cow gets braids while in Jamaica. I’m calling it now.

• Love 9
On 3/19/2018 at 1:13 PM, ghoulina said:

Yup. It basically boils down to - Kail should be free to go hop on all the various dicks of the world, but Javi needs to stay single and pining for her forever. She will NOT be getting back with him, mind you. And he better not even DARE to ask for a glass of water or try to open his mail in her home. But he still needs to want her so much that he can't ever date anyone else. Ever. 

That's Kail in a nutshell. And I agree that the kids are the only ones being punished. 

Absolutely this.^^^ It's always been this way for Kail (and Javi). It was cool for Kail to be hooking up with Chris at their house while still married to Javi and getting pregnant by Chris a few weeks after trying to "work it out" on Marriage Bootcamp, but Javi better not even try to pick up his mail at his own damn house.  Javi better not have any girlfriends but he best not be upset when she's someone's side chick while still married to him.  Javi better accept that Kail doesn't want anymore babies while she plans out her next trap-baby scheme on Chris. 

I wish Javi wasn't such a famewhore and could just stop playing into her game (like Jo has done). 

On 3/19/2018 at 4:12 PM, Mkay said:

"I'd go anywhere with you......as long as MTV is footing the bill and none of our combined 6 kids are coming...."

If I was a reality TV "star," you could not PAY me to take a full-body photo/video standing next to Leah.  Leah is super tiny- short and very thin. Kail is around my height (5'7"-5'8") and pre-stupid-butt-surgery, she looked to be an average size girl weight-wise.  But an average weight, taller girl is going to look HUGE next to super petite Leah (or Jenelle).....let alone post-stupid-surgery-sized Kail.   I would not be posting full body pics of myself alongside Leah (like this one) my social media.  It's not exactly the best look for your "brand" (Bahahahaha), Kail.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
22 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Everyone's canceled? You better include MTV in that because no doubt in my mind they also sell tidbits of information to the gossip sites.

That was my first thought. There's so many people in and out of her homes. And it might not even be them. But the camera man tells his wife, then she tells her co-worker, etc. etc. 

18 hours ago, Mkay said:

It's really not. She's just doubling up on the stupidity that is Amber's massive top knot. 

16 hours ago, monicageller said:

WTF is "stress throat" Is this an affliction one gets from swallowing too many dicks? 

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That was my first thought. There's so many people in and out of her homes. And it might not even be them. But the camera man tells his wife, then she tells her co-worker, etc. etc. 

It's really not. She's just doubling up on the stupidity that is Amber's massive top knot. 

WTF is "stress throat" Is this an affliction one gets from swallowing too many dicks? 

????? I love you! 

Dumb broad meant strep throat, and I am sure that is exactly how she acquired it. ??

Those two hair puffs only magnify her already ginormous head. 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

This is giving me flashbacks from middle school in the mid-90s.  She looks like the white girls who were appropriating black culture in the 1990s, down to the two little pieces at the top of the forehead left out of the "up-do." 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I’m done... signing out!!! Going to bed now! Good fucking night!! ??????

22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Bitch has NO edges... not like she even knows what that means. Lmao!!! Bitch went on Pinterest and looked up “urban hairstyles”. Listen, I’m all for different cultures trying different hairstyles, but this is a bitch who talked shit to jo for making isaacs hair look “less white” as she put it. This is the same cunt that also talked shit to jo for wearing sweatpants at home on a Sunday, and now has the odasity to wear a full jogger suit out and about cause she probably saw a kardashian hoe wear one. She’s such a fucking poser, the harder she tries the more it comes out. 

Rant over! Lol

• Love 18