Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I don't know how birth certificates work. Does she need Chris to agree to giving the kid his last name?  Could that be the hold up?

No.  You can name your child anything you want.  I could name my kid XYZ and say it's pronounced Henry.  The only hold up is Kail.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, BOOgen3 said:

I think they are Invisalign braces removed to eat his banana

Yep. What was he supposed to do with them? But, this is Kail. She can walk around in clothes 6 sizes too small and look like she hasn't showered in a week. But, Jo can't wear sweats at his house and Javi can't take his removable braces off to eat. 

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Yep. What was he supposed to do with them? But, this is Kail. She can walk around in clothes 6 sizes too small and look like she hasn't showered in a week. But, Jo can't wear sweats at his house and Javi can't take his removable braces off to eat. 

Hahaha I love y'all.  I'm sitting in line waiting to pick up my kiddo really dreading tonight's episode. If I didn't have a group of people to laugh and snark about this show with, I wouldn't be tuning in tonight, or anymore for that matter. It's worth it to read stuff like this. ? It's so true. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I don't know hiw things are in Delaware, but here i  PA, if you are an umarried woman, paternity has to be established before the father's name goes on the birth certificate. Paternity can be established by the father signing a Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity form the hospital or at a later date or via court ordered paternity test.

I agree that neither Jo nor Javi should have to play surrogate dad to No Government Name. It sucks but Kail should have thought about these things before she tried to trap an apparent fuccboi.

This is true in IL also, but Kailyn can give the baby ANY last name she wants, with or without a man acknowledging paternity. If there's no father on the birth certificate that doesn't mean the baby has to have the last name of Lowry. 

I think Chris will sign the acknowledgment after the DNA test. Now that doesn't mean he will parent the little boy but if it's evident the baby is his what does he have to gain by not signing. 

To all the ignorant people saying the baby "just couldn't be black" because of how he looks (not people on here but twitter), black people come in all sorts of different skin tones, facial features and hair textures. How someone LOOKS doesnt negate their paternity or heritage- such a thing is ridiculous. 

• Love 12

Kail's entire being is disgusting. 

Was Javi sitting in her car or did someone else take that photo, post it, and then Kail hijacked it to make her ignorant comment? 

My youngest wears Invisalign. He must remove them when he is eating. What is disgusting is that any dude has ever stuck his dick inside of Kail. 

• Love 20
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:25 PM, SheTalksShit said:

like i said, the convo starts at 28:20. so 28 minutes & 20 seconds in. you gotta fast forward to it and you'll see where he tells his 2 friends that. the clip shows that javi was told by kail's friend that she's 3 months pregnant

Tonight's episode has Javi asking Kail directly when her due date is and he seems to be  subtly questioning paternity. This is after the PFA was dropped by Kail. That confirms what I posted previously. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

Is it a requirement that Kail have her phone in one hand while driving? I'm not sure we ever see her driving without being on the phone. Is this a doctor's order along with the no seatbelt? Also, well I drive a 15 year old car so I don't have built in hands free calling but all these girls drive newer vehicles, practically brand new right? And expensive. I can't believe she doesn't have some kind of hands free calling? Wait as I typed that I realize it's because she's not making a call, she is texting or scrolling through twitter while driving which is way worse.  Has anyone ever asked her about this on twitter and what is her response? 

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Is it a requirement that Kail have her phone in one hand while driving? I'm not sure we ever see her driving without being on the phone. Is this a doctor's order along with the no seatbelt? Also, well I drive a 15 year old car so I don't have built in hands free calling but all these girls drive newer vehicles, practically brand new right? And expensive. I can't believe she doesn't have some kind of hands free calling? Wait as I typed that I realize it's because she's not making a call, she is texting or scrolling through twitter while driving which is way worse.  Has anyone ever asked her about this on twitter and what is her response? 

She's called out on it all the time. She won't answer. 

• Love 5

I thought she was back in school? Maybe she just had one class to finish and she did before her baby came, but then I would have thought we'd hear something about it. I KNOW we are in for seeing a screenshot of her actual degree.

Is Kail driving Javi around in that picture where he's eating a banana? I guess if she took the picture and posted it, maybe it's like when second graders like each other by insulting each other? I don't know. Wouldn't surprise me if Chris was the impetus for leaving Javi, and if he's out, maybe Javi doesn't look so bad anymore.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I thought she was back in school? Maybe she just had one class to finish and she did before her baby came, but then I would have thought we'd hear something about it. I KNOW we are in for seeing a screenshot of her actual degree.

Is Kail driving Javi around in that picture where he's eating a banana? I guess if she took the picture and posted it, maybe it's like when second graders like each other by insulting each other? I don't know. Wouldn't surprise me if Chris was the impetus for leaving Javi, and if he's out, maybe Javi doesn't look so bad anymore.

I asked the same question about where the photo originated from, who took it, etc. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I asked the same question about where the photo originated from, who took it, etc. 

Oh yes, I missed your comment. I think Kail is both driving and taking the picture, which would be about par for the course for her.

It sounds like grade school level flirting to me- calling him disgusting and posting the picture online. But even if someone else took the pic, still kind of obsessive for her to repost it with a caption added.

I had a temporary restraining order many years ago against a disgruntled ex boyfriend who made a number of threats against me (luckily never carried out). The last thing I would have ever done is antagonize him, particularly when he had moved on. Kail is such a piece of shit.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I thought Kail was going to Graduate School at DSU.  Are there any Television-Radio-Film Production jobs in Dover?  

I think someone posted that the graduate program started in May, and Kail made her twitter post in like June or July.

On 7/5/2017 at 1:19 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I went to the school website.  Second summer session for undergraduates is june 26 to july 28.  

Summer school session for grad programs is May.   

This was posted a few months back.

• Love 2

Kail shared the photo on Snapchat. Javi commented they just had lunch together. Lincoln had a dentist appt yesterday and she Prbly had Javi tag along for help. He prbly bowed down to her. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail shared the photo on Snapchat. Javi commented they just had lunch together. Lincoln had a dentist appt yesterday and she Prbly had Javi tag along for help. He prbly bowed down to her. 

Sigh...

godfather.jpg

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Sigh...

godfather.jpg

lol love this.

Javi is a better person that I am. I would make that slug struggle for a while so she can see how it is for TRUE SINGLE PARENTS who have no choice but to haul their kids around town, dealing with car seats, having to drag kids to stores, appointments and other errands. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

lol love this.

Javi is a better person that I am. I would make that slug struggle for a while so she can see how it is for TRUE SINGLE PARENTS who have no choice but to haul their kids around town, dealing with car seats, having to drag kids to stores, appointments and other errands. 

Javi may still be young and dumb enough to want or take her back. But he'll get the emotional equivalent of a kick to the teeth if he thinks it's possible. I highly suspect Kail was teasing him in car and then posted the pick all in an attempt to boost her ego by flirting with javi AND try to make chris jealous. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Y'all are probably tired of me saying this -- but this is just more evidence that the baby is Javi's. This snap is her way of flirting with Javi. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, dabronx said:

Javi may still be young and dumb enough to want or take her back. But he'll get the emotional equivalent of a kick to the teeth if he thinks it's possible. I highly suspect Kail was teasing him in car and then posted the pick all in an attempt to boost her ego by flirting with javi AND try to make chris jealous. 

Chris has all them "other hos" (Kail's words). He ain't got time for Kail's nonsense. Not even other slugs are jealous. 

I bet deep down he hopes it is Javi's baby, if it hasn't been confirmed yet. 

• Love 4

Didn't Kail have all sorts of plastic surgery a while back? She looks so sloppy and messy and dirty and broken out and just BAD. I know you gain weight with pregnancy but even her face just looked so bad. I remember her lips were super inflated when I first saw it and now they have deflated but her chin sure coudl use some help.

For real. Whatsupwtihplasticsurgeryifyoudon'tcarehowyoulookatall

• Love 6

Javi is an idiot to even entertain the thought of getting back together.  Her behavior immediately after he just got back from deployment alone should have been enough. Plus, they just aren't compatible; Javi is clingy and borderline possessive and far more into traditional gender roles then he lets on while Kail is cold, self-serving and doesn't like to answer to anyone.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

Didn't Kail have all sorts of plastic surgery a while back? She looks so sloppy and messy and dirty and broken out and just BAD. I know you gain weight with pregnancy but even her face just looked so bad. I remember her lips were super inflated when I first saw it and now they have deflated but her chin sure coudl use some help.

For real. Whatsupwtihplasticsurgeryifyoudon'tcarehowyoulookatall

Kailyn did have plastic surgery, I didn't think the procedures really flattered her, more like she was trying to buy the body she wanted rather than enhancing her shape. 

She did look AWFUL. I look a hot mess some days at home with my deep conditioner in and old sweats while I'm cleaning, but no one sees me besides my cats. If I was going to be filmed I'd at least wash my face and brush my hair!

• Love 9

Kail needs a paper bag over her head before being filmed.

I don't think Javi is entertaining any sort of reconciliation with Nosferatu at all. He is dating someone, and that is apparently a thorn in Mother Russia's ass. She was set off like a testosterone-filled rhino battling for its mate a couple weeks ago when Javi posted a photo of himself and his girlfriend jet-skiing. How dare he go jet-skiing. Someone forgot to tell Javi he can't go and do the same activities he and Ogre used to do.

• Love 15

I wonder if Jo was trying to get his business off the ground around the same time as Kail wanting to increase in child support? I just hope the business is something that has a high chance if succeding and not a vanity project like t-shirts or age in-appropriate children's clothing. 

ETA: A boy with no name is definitely Chris's; they have the same nose and eyes.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 9
On 8/28/2017 at 1:44 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

You mean like when a sitcom is on it's last legs, and the writers throw in another child from out of the blue just to see if viewer interest will increase?

Brady Bunch:  Cousin Oliver.

Who's The Boss:  Little Billy.

Diff'rent Strokes:  Sam.

Married With Children:  Seven.

Lucky on Growing Pains. New baby on Family Ties. The list is long...lest we forget!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

I wonder if Jo is an actual business owner or he has a "business" like Amber and Catelyn and Tyler.

Nah. I don't think Jo's make-up line would work.

His family owns a business. 

Vee tweeted Jo is filmed at home because that is where production asks him to film. She didn't tweet his business was AT HOME. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I don't think Javi is entertaining any sort of reconciliation with Nosferatu at all. He is dating someone, and that is apparently a thorn in Mother Russia's ass.

I don't think he is either. I think Javi is the type of guy who has a lot of female friends. He gets along well with them. And Kail being the mother of his child gives him even more incentive to have a friendly relationship. Kail may TELL herself that Javi going places with her because of Lincoln is because he wants her back, but I think he's just really trying to keep the peace. I do think he wanted to repair things at first. But, at this point, after all the hurt she's put him through, Chris can keep his pregnant pizza face. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Kail needs a paper bag over her head before being filmed.

I don't think Javi is entertaining any sort of reconciliation with Nosferatu at all. He is dating someone, and that is apparently a thorn in Mother Russia's ass. She was set off like a testosterone-filled rhino battling for its mate a couple weeks ago when Javi posted a photo of himself and his girlfriend jet-skiing. How dare he go jet-skiing. Someone forgot to tell Javi he can't go and do the same activities he and Ogre used to do.

Oh that's right! If Javi does anything that he did when they were together, Kail accuses him of trying to re-create his time with her.

I mean, on the one hand, I guess I can admire her confidence, as I think it's cool when any young woman has a healthy self esteem, since so many young women are so hard on themselves, but at the same time, mean as it sounds, Kail's perceived high self esteem is kind of inexplicable to me.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think he is either. I think Javi is the type of guy who has a lot of female friends. He gets along well with them. And Kail being the mother of his child gives him even more incentive to have a friendly relationship. Kail may TELL herself that Javi going places with her because of Lincoln is because he wants her back, but I think he's just really trying to keep the peace. I do think he wanted to repair things at first. But, at this point, after all the hurt she's put him through, Chris can keep his pregnant pizza face. 

Pregnant pizza face...omg HAHAHA! 

I wonder if her pregnancy is what is causing her to break out so bad? Too bad she is so disgusting. I might defend her bad skin issues being pregnancy-related. At this point, I hope the pizza face continues for a long time. Karma, bitch!!

I have to take back my comment about Javi implying his comment to Kail was really him questioning paternity. I misheard what he said. Still, that does not mean he was not questioning paternity before the PFA issue happened.

I liked how Kail was handling Lincoln's tiny meltdown about not wanting to play soccer. She was soothing him, she offered him choices, she seemed ready to just let him sit on the sidelines. 

That is all I can point out that is remotely nice about her.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I wonder if her pregnancy is what is causing her to break out so bad? Too bad she is so disgusting. I might defend her bad skin issues being pregnancy-related. At this point, I hope the pizza face continues for a long time. Karma, bitch!!

I think it's definitely pregnancy related. And, normally, I would never criticize a pregnant woman who has no control over her hormones and the chaos they cause, both internally and externally. But Kail? Bitch has said so many nasty things about other people's looks, so she can take a seat with her pregnant pizza face. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

I think it's definitely pregnancy related. And, normally, I would never criticize a pregnant woman who has no control over her hormones and the chaos they cause, both internally and externally. But Kail? Bitch has said so many nasty things about other people's looks, so she can take a seat with her pregnant pizza face. 

Kail's Mother Russia ass needs more than one seat. lol She barely fit in that chair at the soccer game.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I liked how Kail was handling Lincoln's tiny meltdown about not wanting to play soccer. She was soothing him, she offered him choices, she seemed ready to just let him sit on the sidelines. 

That is all I can point out that is remotely nice about her.

I agree, I thought they both handled it well. Kail with the way she was patient and comforting along with Javi giving Lincoln a little push, knowing he'd be fine two seconds after he got out there. It's too bad Kail and Javi can't have that sort of cooperative parenting relationship all the time.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Oh that's right! If Javi does anything that he did when they were together, Kail accuses him of trying to re-create his time with her.

I mean, on the one hand, I guess I can admire her confidence, as I think it's cool when any young woman has a healthy self esteem, since so many young women are so hard on themselves, but at the same time, mean as it sounds, Kail's perceived high self esteem is kind of inexplicable to me.

Right??  She has very high self esteem - it makes no sense, she is extremely ugly.  Inside and out.  Her tiny little eyes are too close together and her skin looks like a cheese-less pizza pie!  I have to wonder if she sees the same thing in the mirror that we all see.  It is like body dysmorphia, but in reverse.

IMO

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 14
23 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree, I thought they both handled it well. Kail with the way she was patient and comforting along with Javi giving Lincoln a little push, knowing he'd be fine two seconds after he got out there. It's too bad Kail and Javi can't have that sort of cooperative parenting relationship all the time.

It's too bad Kail wants to remain an abusive and bitter soul. That scene was an insight on what can be accomplished if Kail only opened those beady eyes of hers. 

One thing I noticed when she called up Javi to let him know the PFA was lifted and done with, she called him, not Face-Timed him like she usually does. It may not seem like a big deal, but to me, it seemed as if she couldn't face him. For her to have to say in her own way, the PFA was not necessary had to be a bitter pill to swallow. She couldn't even be big about it - no pun intended - and just admit she made a bad judgment call out of anger. She just stood there with the phone in her hand, waiting and anticipating Javi was going to give her an earful. Instead, he just said it was the best thing and they were moving forward. Kail just stood there as her eyes were looking around as if she couldn't even bother to hear him out. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11