Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Seriously.....my master's thesis is more than twice as long as Kail's "book."

Seriously.  I wrote mine on barriers (childcare) to post-secondary education for non-traditional students (mothers).  Too bad Kail's book wasn't around then because I could have used it for research.  Barf.  Javi's mother watched the children while she was off flirting during school hours.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She'd need two of those.

You win!!

22 hours ago, Mkay said:

Um, her book is only 85 pages. That's not a book. It's a short story.  

IMG_8793.PNG

That's all? If I had written a book at her age, my life from the age of 6 until I was 12 would have been covered in 85 pages.

Bullying? I assume she means the bullying the Hulk committed upon others.

Motherhood? Is she referencing Jo's mother and Javi's mother and how they took care of her?

Marriage challenges? Is it a challenge to get pregnant as a way to get that service guy to propose so she could snag those benefits? Maybe she meant it was a challenge to have to go through with the actual relationship without beating Javi once in a while.

Career challenges? Don't you have to have a career in order to know about the challenges that come with it?

Heart? Karl doesn't have a heart.

• Love 11

Maybe her career challenges involve steering with her knees as she takes a picture of her Starbucks and steering wheel as she's driving?

There is something about this girl that I just loathe and, like I've said, I didn't feel this way about her the first season. Her "celebrity" has totally gone to her head and made a bad thing (her personality) worse.

• Love 17

Apparently Kail likes to pretend she's justabout to graduate (I actually find that a lot of people think she's already finished her bachelor's), but DSU outed her in a press release as a current junior.....you know she's gotta be upset about that. Good for her for being in school, but she can have a seat about how important her education and "career" are until I see that degree in her hand (same with Maci, I'll believe she finished that associate's degree when I see it).

• Love 13
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Apparently Kail likes to pretend she's justabout to graduate (I actually find that a lot of people think she's already finished her bachelor's), but DSU outed her in a press release as a current junior.....

LOL wasn't she bragging to Dr. Drew that she was supposed to graduate sometime this winter or so? What purpose does that lie serve? I'd be willing to cut her some slack, being a little older and a mother, but pretending to be this close to her degree to steal some glory...blech.

• Love 8

Good for her for being in school, but she can have a seat about how important her education and "career" are until I see that degree in her hand

Got that right.

She is not taking on a "full-load" as she constantly points out. Part-time school, yes. Full-time? No.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Her legs look much, much thinner in this picture than they have in recent pics. Could be the angle of the camera, I guess.

It looks like full body spanx, you know the ones that start as bicycle shorts and go all the way up over your shoulders?  

• Love 4
Just now, TaxNerd said:

It looks like full body spanx, you know the ones that start as bicycle shorts and go all the way up over your shoulders?  

No. I did not know there was such a thing. That sounds like one uncomfortable, inconvenient outfit.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

No. I did not know there was such a thing. That sounds like one uncomfortable, inconvenient outfit.

It is. I wore one for my wedding for about 15 minutes--limo ride from the hotel to the venue. Once we got there I found the nearest empty room and took the damned thing off. Probably let me enjoy my wedding 10x more than I would have all trussed up.

• Love 6

I'm not really seeing Kail so much in his new tattoo-the woman's face looks like your typical composite tattoo design that could vaguely resemble any number of women. I'm betting it was just some design that caught Javi's eye and has little to do with anything. Kail and Javi seem to put very little though into their tattoos period. I think they pick them out on the basis of what looks cool and edgy to them.

And really, Kail wishes she was that (naturally) pretty. 

• Love 8

So either the separation was fake, to prompt going on the show. Orrrr (the more likely scenarion, IMO), they really did separate, but are going to pretend to reconcile to get one more reality stint out of it. Gross. Spend some MORE time away from your kids. That's the way to parent. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Buried in those tweets somewhere someone said that either Javi or Kail admitted they won't ever get back together, they are just wanting to get paid. 

Super impressive to trot out all your dirty laundry on a skeevy reality show that your kids could someday watch just for a paycheck, which will no doubt be blown on tattoos, vacations, professional photo shoots, and designer shoes.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Super impressive to trot out all your dirty laundry on a skeevy reality show that your kids could someday watch just for a paycheck, which will no doubt be blown on tattoos, vacations, professional photo shoots, and designer shoes.

But no new underwear, jeans, or bathing suits. Yuck.

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Buried in those tweets somewhere someone said that either Javi or Kail admitted they won't ever get back together, they are just wanting to get paid. 

We know it is Kail's doing. Javi probably believes it might save the marriage. Then again, maybe they signed a contract prior to the separation and they are now having to go through with this crap or be sued.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:14 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

LOL wasn't she bragging to Dr. Drew that she was supposed to graduate sometime this winter or so? What purpose does that lie serve? I'd be willing to cut her some slack, being a little older and a mother, but pretending to be this close to her degree to steal some glory...blech.

She is such a liar. 

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 0:04 PM, Tatum said:

Her legs look much, much thinner in this picture than they have in recent pics. Could be the angle of the camera, I guess.

This is photoshop, or facetune.  I can tell by the smudging to the right of her legs!  She is so gross.

• Love 1

Both are fame whores. We have no way of knowing whether the separation or reunion is more fake. 

I don't feel bad for either one of them at all. Javi tried to play the good guy, but his countless tabloid interviews reveal otherwise. He's as corrupt as anybody. 

• Love 7
22 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Has this been filmed? Is it being filmed now? How the heck is Kail taking classes this semester? Girl, you're gonna pull a Maci if you don't get your ass back to coursework! 

People are saying she made that big donation and now is somehow gone once again. Maybe a "if I make this donation can you not mark my grade down when I go film next week?" 

Javi took a picture on snapchat that gave it away. Also, they are the only two away, filming.  She's gotta make that 10,000 she donated back somehow. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I was Navy, so perhaps the Air Force is different.  How does he get all this leave?  How does his command approve for him to be on multiple tv series?

This is the million dollar question.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I was Navy, so perhaps the Air Force is different.  How does he get all this leave?  How does his command approve for him to be on multiple tv series?

Former Army, and it boggles my mind that ANY service member can appear on reality tv while on active duty, much less multiple shows that are fairly high profile. When I was in, we were getting lectures from our commends about the security risks of posting pictures in uniform/down range on social media.  Yet the Air Force is allowing Javi to show his ass on multiple tv shows? I think I would've got laughed right out of my unit if I tried to get permission to go on a trashy reality show. Either the AF really earns the nickname  Chair Force or Military in general has really changed in the few years that I've been out.

• Love 8

Well, it's one thing if they were just filming Teen Mom, because the cameras come to THEM. So Javi could ostensibly keep to his regular schedule with no issues. But this Boot Camp show is filmed elsewhere, so it's essentially like going on vacation, and he seems to take A LOT of vacations. It's just weird. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Former Army, and it boggles my mind that ANY service member can appear on reality tv while on active duty, much less multiple shows that are fairly high profile. When I was in, we were getting lectures from our commends about the security risks of posting pictures in uniform/down range on social media.  Yet the Air Force is allowing Javi to show his ass on multiple tv shows? I think I would've got laughed right out of my unit if I tried to get permission to go on a trashy reality show. Either the AF really earns the nickname  Chair Force or Military in general has really changed in the few years that I've been out.

Haha, Chair Force.

My two cousins are in the Air Force. One is a captain and the other is a Master Sergeant or something like that. They have both been deployed multiple times to various danger zones. While they are both hard working and principled, they both freely admit their jobs while at home are rather easy, and their deployments are about as safe as can be considering they are staying in a war zone.  Also, they both get paid to go the gym and work out while at home. Bastards.

• Love 4

Kail's new book comes out. In it, she hints the show is coming to an end. Is our dream coming true???

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kailyn-lowry-quitting-teen-mom-2-tell-all-book/

Too bad she isn't as concerned about the inside as much as the outside. These girls are so quick to go under the knife instead of getting their heads examined:

http://www.ibtimes.com/teen-mom-2-star-kailyn-lowry-defends-plastic-surgery-dr-miami-hustle-heart-book-2441813

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

I should have been a bit more clear in my post.

I meant, where in Los Angeles are they filming? Living here near Los Angeles, when one mentions Los Angeles, we need a bit more information sometimes because LA can mean a lot of places. I think IMDB or those kind of sites will mention Los Angeles as a filming site when in actuality it is somewhere in Los Angeles County such as Agoura Hills, Calabassas, Malibu, etc.  I remember back when Nick & Jessica had their reality show, they filmed from their home in Calabassas, but many times their home was mentioned as being in Los Angeles.

Sorry to nitpick.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

Kail's thighs in those pants def call into question the skinny picture she posted several weeks ago in those same pants.

I think @heatherchandler was right.

I will say she has a pretty smile, rare as it is to see. There, don't say I never said anything nice about Kail.

• Love 8
On 11/11/2016 at 9:30 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

So much I won't say about an idiot wearing a shirt that says "brick"................

It is connected to that damn CrossFit. She must be getting paid to wear and advertise:

http://www.brickspt.com/

Why continue to advertise for a place that clearly had nothing to do with how her body looks? She should be plugging the plastic surgeon instead instead of showing off those waist trainers, detox teas, and all that other bullshit. Her fans swallow this shit up.

• Love 4